Jordan Majors vs. Ravyn Taylor
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 5 pm ET Saturday, October 26, 2019
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
October 16, 2019 - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, BC

Limping down the backstage hallways, Jordan Majors enters one of the women’s locker rooms and sits down on the bench, pushing her head into her hands and letting out a frustrated sigh. Just moments ago she had come so close to ending Peyton Rice’s run as the Television Champion. And then again, it was the assholes from Infamous, let by Ravyn, who came running down the aisle ways to get involved. She was pissed off, yet strongly motivated. She reached down like she was going to untie her Nike’s, but instead rolls up her tights on the left side and examines the small knee pad she has attached to her leg. She pushes it down and sees the bruising that still exist around the outsides. Another sigh. She hears the door open and pushes the leg of her tights back down. Her phone rings for a video call and it cheers her up to see Jaina calling.

Jordan: Hey, boo.

Jaina: Hey… you ok?

Jordan shrugs her shoulders and lets out a small laugh.

Jordan: What can I say. I did what I do best. Kick ass and come up just short.

Jaina: Come on that’s not true.

Jordan: Isn’t it though?

Jaina: Stop it, babe. Did you already forget Rise to Greatness? I know I haven’t. You were awesome there. You won when no one expected you to. And now you’re going to march in there next weekend and you’re going to be Ravyn. Again! That’s a pretty big freaking deal.

Jordan smiles at Jaina and shakes her head lightly.

Jordan: You know you just have a way. Like, I’m sitting here pissed at myself for losing this match and you just pop up on my phone with a smile and a pep talk and that’s all it takes.

Jaina: Someone has to do it. You don’t do it for yourself enough. And I know how confident you are when you’re pinned to…

Jordan waves Jaina off with hand motions and tilts the camera to show a locker room full of women standing not too far away.

Jordan: Speaking of. I have a surprise for you.

Jordan moves closer to the corner of the locker room where she can speak more openly.

Jaina: Uh, ok? What’s up, babe?

Jordan: So with the knee and all, I’m only cleared for televised events right now.

Jaina: Shut up!

Jordan: So I’m coming to see you in the morning.

Jaina smiles wide and looks radiant at the news, struggling to say anything in return.

Jordan: So, is our place open?

Jaina: I’ll have to check, but last time I heard we’re good to go if we want to head there.

Jordan: Good, we can do that thing you really like then. Maybe I’ll go shopping tomorrow for something special to wear.

Jaina grins and lets out a giggle as Jordan watches a few women walk by and then looks back at Jaina.

Jordan: Hey, boo, I gotta go. Mwah.

Jaina blows a kiss and Jordan ends the call right as Bree walks up to her.

Bree: Important call?

Jordan: The most important. What’s up?

Bree: Oh... Okay. Anyway, I saw what happened out there, babe. Are you okay?

Jordan: I mean, I never thought I’d say this, but luckily Peyton was there so they don’t injure me again. I’m not sure anyone else was going to come help me.

Bree: I was gonna come out, but I would have never made it by the time I got out of the locker room, they stuck me as far from gorilla as possible!

Jordan: Oh no I didn't mean that, it's just that — I just know you’re busy with Sienna and your own stuff so I don’t expect anything.

Bree: You know I’d have your back, right? Just like you’d have mine?

Jordan: Of course! I didn’t mean anything bad by what I said. I seriously promise that.

Bree studies Jordan’s body language closely. And then nods.

Bree: Ok. Well be careful against Ravyn. Knowing them they have some kind of fuckery cooked up to make sure Ravyn wins. I’ve got to go get ready for this tag match. Call me later, ok? And take care of that knee. We all see you limping.

Jordan nods as Bree rushes out.

October 18, 2019 - CrescentCity Fitness - New Orleans

Jordan wipes her face with a towel after finishing a grueling workout and limps across the gym toward the locker rooms. Wyatt stands in his office on the phone looking at her as she passes by and heads into the locker area. She pulls on a Bree Lancaster t-shirt and then, as she usually does, she checks her phone. Her eyes go wide as she sees a number of missed calls and text messages from Jaina.

“Call me”
“Jordan???”
“We have a problem!”
“Where are you? Please, call me!”

Jordan quickly reads through and calls Jaina, who answers within the first ring and speaks in a hushed tone.

Jaina: Babe, mom knows...

Jordan: Mom? What?

Jaina: About us.

Jordan: Uh, what?

Jaina: And the house.

Jordan: Oh. Oh fuck! What?

Jaina: Apparently her security company logs when someone is entering the house. I didn't know this but mom tells them when she has people there. She didn't, so they called her about us going in and out… she figured me out, and I couldn't lie to her! I don’t know what to do.

Jordan: Wait. Wait this is, uhh…

Jaina: Are you trying to find a way to put a positive spin on this? Are you serious?

Jordan: Well maybe it is. I mean, we seem like we’ve been doing something wrong if we’re hiding it.

Jaina: She did seem more mad about going behind her back than you, but...

Jordan: See? It's probably fine.

Jaina: You don't know my mom, she takes her time going off sometimes. I'm waiting for it. It's like the calm before the shitstorm.

Jordan goes silent for a moment and can’t think of a response to defend their actions.

Jaina: See, you know what I mean.

Jordan: I mean what now? I don’t want to change anything. They can’t stop us. Can they? I mean they could try, but I don’t want to. Not now.

Jaina: There's something else. Mom wants to talk to you.

Jordan: Oh boy.

Jaina: Exactly. Honestly, I have no idea what she wants to talk to you about and what she has to say. I can’t believe we got caught like this.

Jordan: Boo, this was bound to happen eventually. Were we going to like, hide us forever?

Jaina: Us, huh?

Jordan: Am I wrong to say that?

Jaina: I just haven’t heard it from you, babe.

Jordan: This is a good thing. We don’t have to hide anymore. I will talk to Amy and I will get everything out there and in the open and I will be honest with her. This is all going to be just fine.

Jaina: I hope you’re right. I just don’t know yet.

Jordan: I’m right. Amy is going to see my side of things. Our side of things, I mean. And they might not be 100 percent on board but they will support and accept this. I promise you that.

Jaina: It just… really sucked to be here alone this morning when this happened. I needed help, but it was just me.

Jordan: I would have been there if I could. You know that?

Jaina: Talk to mom. Get this all settled.

Jordan: I guess we lost out on our secret place.

Jaina: Gee, you think?

Jordan: I’m just teasing you, boo. Nothing can stop us from making this all work. I’m going to fix it all. That’s what I’m best at, right?

Jaina: Okay. I trust you.

Jordan: I’ll come get you and we’ll talk. Figure out what I need to say to Amy, ok?

Jaina: Well, I’ve sort of got a full day. We’re going to the cemetery later for my uncle and aunt Bree is here. Gods, stay clear of dad. He knows, too.

Jordan swallows hard and checks the locker room for an alternate exit.

Jordan: Wait, Bree is in town?

Jaina: Yeah, babe. I’ve got to go. We’ll talk about this tonight…

October 20, 2019 - New Orleans - CrescentCity Fitness

Standing at the entrance of the gym, Jordan lets out a sigh as she reaches for the handle. All she could think was ‘here goes nothing’ as she went up the stairs and walked toward the office where Amy had told her to meet her via text. As the door closed behind her, Amy poked her head out from the office and saw her, waving her in and shutting the office door behind her.

Amy: Take a seat.

Jordan sat on a chair in the office, pushing her hands into the front pocket of her Beauty Factory hooded sweatshirt and let her pink hair hang down the left side of her head as Amy sat on the edge of the desk and crossed her arms looking down at her. Amy seemed to be staring into Jordan’s soul as the silence grew thick between them.

Jordan: Listen, I…

Amy held up a hand to silence Jordan and then crossed her arms back together.

Amy: I know Jaina has probably told you already, but this is what happened. I have a security company monitor the safe house, and every time someone enters the house they make a log of it. The security company noticed lately that the house has been entered when I had not notified them of anyone staying. At first they thought it was me going in to clean or such, but then it happened a few more times, when I was not in town. It wasn’t too hard to put two and two together and come to the conclusion that Jaina was the one using the home. Why, I asked myself? To spend time with you, was the obvious answer. Now I don’t need to know all the details and… gods I don’t want to know them… I’m not even mad that you two are together.

Jordan: You’re not?

Amy: Let me finish. The fact that you two went to lengths to hide this from us makes us feel like you think it’s wrong. Wyatt and I would be the last ones to judge based on the age difference. We would be hypocrites. But do you and Jaina feel you are doing something that you need to hide?

Jordan looks at Amy and shifts in her seat uncomfortably.

Jordan: No. I guess we just thought… if we tried to keep it mostly quiet than we could avoid trouble.

Amy: But again, that infers that you thought you were doing something wrong.

Jordan: I like Jaina. A lot. I’m not sure I’ve ever liked anyone as much as I do her. She just makes me feel… whole. Like, I’m always happy and it always feels like butterflies are fluttering in my stomach. I’m always looking forward to the next conversation or interaction. I… like her a lot.

Amy stares at Jordan as she listens and then looks down.

Amy: I suppose it shouldn’t surprise me that Jaina would connect with someone a few years older than her. She’s always been so mature for her age.

Jordan: Probably more so than me.

Amy lets out a soft laugh and Jordan smiles. Amy looks back up at glances at Jordan.

Amy: The sneaking around has to stop. It ends now.

Jordan: Understood.

Amy: That’s not it. You two need to be more upfront with us. We don’t need to know everything, but we need to know what’s going on. She turns 18 next month and she has big opportunities for her on the horizon. I’m sure she's told you. Neither one of you need to be causing heat for the other. Don’t mess things up for each other. This is her dream, and she’s worked hard for it. Do not be reckless.

Jordan nods and folds her hands into her lap as she looks up at Amy, expecting more. Amy lifts one side of her brow.

Amy: Did Bree know about this?

Jordan: Well… I’m not sure really…

Amy: What does that mean?

Jordan: Well, it sort of slipped when I was talking to her, but I think she was drunk and all she really wanted to talk about was pensises.

Amy puts her hand up to stop Jordan.

Amy: Stop right there. I don’t need to hear anymore of that.

Jordan smiles and a giggle escapes her as Amy shakes her head.

Amy: One last thing. While I want you two to be more open to us, this should not be widely publicized. Do not make a habit of telling the whole locker room you’re together until after she turns 18. The perception for you could be very bad.

Jordan: Jaina and I have sort of already talked about it.

Amy: Good. I trust you both to make the right decision. At least next time. I’ve asked Bree a lot of questions about you. I’ve observed you in this gym and backstage when I’ve seen you around. I’m choosing to trust you, because Bree vouched for you, and I raised my daughter to be a good judge of character. Please, don’t prove me wrong.

Jordan: I won’t. Promise.

Amy: We’ll see. Now, don’t let me hear you two are back at that house.

Amy stands up off the desk and gestures for Jordan to leave. Jordan stands up with a bright smile and heads out of the gym as Amy stands there with arms crossed, shaking her head and laughing to herself. Jordan stands outside the gym and starts to text Jaina. She stops and thinks back to what Amy said about the opportunities that could be coming up for Jaina. She knew what she was referencing. For a moment, she allowed herself to think all the way back to when she got her SCW contract offer a year ago, and the uneasiness that was one her mind because of it. It all felt like ancient history even though it was just a year ago. Then, she remembered why she felt so uneasy.

October 25, 2018 - Omaha, Nebraska - Jordan’s Apartment

Jordan paces in her small one bedroom apartment holding a phone in her hand as she runs her hand through her dark brown hair. She seems to be psyching herself into making a call as a TV plays a replay of a SCW Under Attack in the background. Jordan, an independent wrestling darling in the United States, had just been offered a contract to sign with SCW earlier that afternoon. But now she knew she had to make a phone call. Stopping and watching the TV for a moment, she lets out a sigh and digs into her jean pocket to pull out a piece of paper with numbers scribbled on it. She dials the numbers into her cell phone and sits down on a very worn out couch.

Man: Uhh… hello?

Jordan: Hi. Umm… this is Kylie.

Man: I heard you’d be calling. Asked for my number when they gave you the contract today, huh?

Jordan: Yeah. I haven’t really talked to you in a long time, but I didn’t really expect this all to come together like this.

Man: Well, hey, congratulations. It’s a big deal.

Jordan: I guess I wanted to ask something?

Man: Uh, ok?

Jordan: Is it ok with you? I mean, that I sign?

Man: You have to do it. Why does it matter what I think.

Jordan: You know why it matters. Because I just want to stand on my own and all.

Man: So stand on your own, girl. I’ve got nothing to do with whether or not you can accomplish that. You worked hard to get the recognition from the company. You earned the contract. Now go earn that check.

Jordan: Are you sure? This isn’t imposing on your territory or something?

Man: It isn’t my territory for you to impose on. You earned this. I already said. You have to sign the contract, Kylie. You might never get another chance to become a star.

Jordan: I just… I want to be my own star.

Man: You already are as far as I’m concerned.

Jordan sighs in relief and turns her head back to watch the TV.

Jordan: I’m watching a replay of Under Attack and I just can’t stop thinking about myself in the ring.

She watches as Bree Lancaster drags Scott Burnside on top of Abigail Lindsay. The ref counts to three and Bree and Scott claim the tag team titles.

Jordan: I’ve dreamed of being like some of the women in this company. They’re my idols. The ones I modeled my whole career off of as I went from show to show around the country.

Man: Now you just have to go there and figure out how you stand out among the pack. It’s not easy. But you’ll figure it out. And if… well, when you do… you’re going to turn some heads in that company. Do it your way and no one will stop you.

Jordan: Thanks.

Jordan leans down to a table in front of her and signs the final page of a lengthy contract and closes a folder on top of the pages.

Jordan: I just signed.

Man: Congrats, Ky. I got to go. Take it easy. If you ever need anything, just call. You’ve got my number now. Bye.

Jordan: Bye.

Jordan smiles wide as she ends the call and grabs the contract and hugs it to her chest.

Promo

A light turns on in a dimly lit home and Jordan climbs up on a desk and lets her legs hang over the edge. She leans forward and places her hands on the edge of the table.

When you look at your past, you can see a lot of things. You can see what people deem to be success and failure. You can see progression and regression. You can absolutely see what led you to where you are now. I’m certain there are people who look at me and say, “Hey, she caused that to happen all on her own.” What would they be referring to? When I opened Pandora’s Box of course. Or should it be called Syren’s Box? Or snatch or… whatever. Here’s the thing, I never chose to be in a match against Infamous at Rise to Greatness. But I did chose not to play the role of follower girlfriend, or fuck buddy, or whatever and just do what I’m told like an abused lover who has no power. I refused to stand in the corner with my nose against the wall and my hands in front of me like a scared little girl who doesn’t know how to handle the repercussions of her actions. There was a moment in that wild tag team match where I saw Ravyn and I knew she was vulnerable. And I never hesitated. I never for a second thought, “How would Abigail feel about this?” Because I had no doubts that she didn’t care about how I felt anyway. So I acted without hesitation and I attacked like a blood-thirsty predator and I took that win. I didn’t steal anything. I didn’t cheat. I only lied a little if we’re being honest. But it was all for a good cause. It was all for me to win. What I never expected was for Ravyn to hold on to that loss for months.

It’s October, ladies and gentleman, and still… Ravyn is going out of her way to get into my business. She took losing to me so badly, that the next time she was losing to me her and her friends had to jump me and try to rip my knee to pieces. And they almost succeeded. I’m sure they all went home and split a bottle of blood or whatever they drink and celebrated putting little Jordan on the shelf for the foreseeable future. But they couldn’t predict just how fucking determined I would be to get right back to the ring. I could have come back and focused solely on them again. I dusted up with Abi a little bit as payback for what I’m sure was her idea all along. But I turned my focus back to progressing my career with a battle against who has become a seemingly unbeatable champion in Peyton Rice. We had a battle for the ages. I feel like it was as good as it’s gotten for her with that title during the weekly shows. And then, once again, Ravyn and her minions crawled out from the corners of Syren’s you know what and came struttin and cutting down to the ring looking like alternate universe Beauty Factory that operates out of a trash can. They wanted to come after me again, and Peyton just for standing there I guess. I had to listen to her drone on about me doing things the right way and complaining about me coming down after her match with Abigail, but I won’t complain about this. Ravyn has made it crystal clear what she wants. She wants to lose to me again. And this time she doesn’t want all the distraction of teammates playing games on the outside. She wants to walk down there like the Hall of Famer she is and give me her all and lose to me, again. I don’t know why this is her obsession, but I’m here to deliver it. I saw your little sly smile when I lobbied the challenge. This is what you want. You want to fight me. You think you’ll take me out again. This knee probably isn’t 100 percent, but it will be ready for you and all of the dastardly things you probably have planned for me. But I’m ready. I can take it. Just bring it, bitch.

I’m tired of being typecast as the rich girl who can’t do it. She’s just money and that’s it. I’m a freaking star in this business. I proved it at Rise to Greatness and I will prove it again now that you’re willing to step back between the ropes with me once again. I don’t care how much I have to bleed and sweat. I don’t care if my knee gets worse as a result of this match. I’m going to put this to bed once and for all. I’m going to show all those doubters out there who are labeling me a one-hit wonder from that win over you that I’m going to keep releasing hit after hit. I’m just getting started, really. It’s taken me sometime to really figure out where I fit in at this company. I came in here a determined, yet sorta shy girl, running the ropes with my flowing brown hair and a face that seemed to lack all emotion. You couldn’t tell if I was happy or sad or if I just really needed to find a bathroom. I left and came back shortly after that as a newly rich girl, kind of an oblivious asshole at the time, who couldn’t buy a win. Literally. I tried over and over to buy a win, but fuck me if anyone would take those thousands of dollars. Self-righteous idiots. Then I guess I transitioned seamlessly into doting girlfriend/fuck friend that was willing to do whatever it took to help and protect her lover. Only to then find out that my lover was working with who I was led to believe was our enemy all along. Are you able to keep up here, because I’m struggling. What I’m trying to say here, is it took me eight months in this company to finally evolve into something I needed to be. I’m still evolving. I just couldn’t have imagined the evolution that took place would result in so much collateral damage on the backside. I lost a girlfriend which, as it turns out, wasn’t much of a loss anyways. She’s crazy, y’all. And now I have her psycho friends chasing me around and trying to ruin my days. So, what is a girl to do about all of this?

I have just one option. I have to fight for my life. I have to fight for everything I believe in. What do I believe in? I’m wealthy, beautiful, strong and most of all… I’m not a trash hoe. I surround myself with people I respect now. And people that respect me. You surround yourself with people that look like they’re homeless as a choice. I get it, because I was almost dragged down to your level by a person you associate yourself with. The one who wants to attach herself to you for reasons I can’t explain beyond something purely sexual. You’re not even available, yet you have the power to draw someone so strong in under your coat and keep them warm with your own brand of stink. To be honest, we’re complete opposites. I would never associate with you. Just the idea that I was supposed to help you ease to a win at Rise to Greatness was enough to make me sick. Where was the pride? Who am I to make a statement on the biggest stage of them all by just laying down and letting Ravyn win? It was all just nonsense and frankly something I was never interested in taking part in. You’re a damn Hall of Famer, but you’re obsessed with getting one over on a rookie because she got you. And I did. I got you. Everyone looked at the odds of that RTG match and they just knew it was going to be you who came out on top. But I knew, in my mind and my damn soul, that was my spot to take at that event. I grew up dreaming of winning a big match at Rise to Greatness. And here I was told that some things are bigger than a match. Abigail droning on about how we needed to help you win for the greater cause. Fuck that. The only truth that exists is the further you pulled her into your grasp, the more likely you all were to jump me and leave me in the dust. I was never meant to be more than just collateral damage in the fallout of pulling Abigail into the fray. I was a necessary evil in order for that plan to come to fruition. And I ruined it all. I know that’s why you can’t let this go. That’s why you can’t help yourself but to meddle in my business as I try to put you in the past and keep progressing through my journey in this company. You are just begging for me to come back for one last fight so you can get back what I took from you. But you are a shell of what you once were. If anyone still believes I had to be deceptive in order to beat you in July, they will leave Under Attack knowing the truth. Jordan Majors called out Ravyn for this match, and Ravyn accepted her fate. And Jordan Majors beat Ravyn, right in the middle of that squared circle. She called the Hall of Famers bluff and won all on her own.

Jordan smiles and shrugs her shoulders.

Is that not how it’s supposed to go down? Is this supposed to be you coming in and tearing me to pieces, beating me limb from limb and reminding me once and for all that my place is still the rookie that got lucky? That’s just not gonna work for me, Ravyn. I didn’t sign a contract to come to this company and lose so a crazed egomaniac could feel good about herself at night. I’m hungry. I’ve made so many little mistakes along the way, but beating you wasn’t one of them. Even through all the punishment you’ve dished out over the past few weeks, I’ve stayed hungry. I didn’t beat Peyton Rice, but I don’t consider my momentum from Rise to Greatness to be dead and buried over one post match attack and a loss to a champion. I’m. Not. Done. No matter what you throw at me, I’m not letting you slow me down or get in the way of what I want to accomplish. Guess what? The first thing I have on my list to accomplishment is beating your ass well into my rearview mirror. The funny thing is I should probably look up to you. You haven’t always done it the right way, but you’re a freaking legend. You’re with Syren. Hell, we should probably relate in some ways. But it’s just never going to happen. You chose your path a long time and I will never walk that path. Not even Abigail could drag me down that path. There was a time I was willing to follow her through hell, but I was never satisfied with following her on the path that led between your legs. I wanted more. I wanted something that made sense for me. It took me a long time to realize I was just addicted to a bad girl with some flair and a motorcycle. It took me no time at all to realize she was more interested in you than me. And that’s ok. I have no complaints. My knee is healing fine. I’m happy with who I associate with. They make me feel stronger than Infamous ever will for you. And I feel more love now than I ever would have with your newest minion. The cherry on top of everything for me is going to be watching your reaction, yet again, when the referee raises my hand as the winner of a match between us. I lobbied this challenge, but you accepted. You signed your own warrant. I’m the one that gets to reap the rewards.

One last thing I want to make clear. With all your tactics to hurt me or to mess with my mind. I’m not scared of you. Wounds heal. My mind is fine, too. You failed. You’ve tried so hard to get under my skin and to bother me. You’ve been like a pest, but mostly like a gnat. Meanwhile, I’ve been living rent free in your head for months now. While you and Syren are together, you’re thinking of me. Everytime you walk into a ring, you’re thinking about how you lost to me. Everytime you lock in a hold, you’re thinking about how even after everything you’ve put me through I came right back and I challenged you to a fight. I was supposed to be gone by now, wasn’t I? You were supposed to be putting me on the shelf for good. It didn’t work out for you. And you know what the really sad thing for you is? After this match is over I’ll still be invading your brain at moments when you just wish you could escape me. But I won’t be giving you another thought past the idea that the woman who they were making jokes about in May turned it around and beat a legendary figure in this business twice at pay per view events. Scars will fade, wounds will heal, but those facts… they’re going to live on forever, sweetie. You know what I’m saying is true. You know better than most, I’d say. Let me remind you though. Jordan Majors is money. And you, Ravyn… you bank on it, bitch.

Jordan smiles one last time as she reaches up beside her head and pulls the cord on the lamp to blackout the scene.
[Image: JORDAN1.png]