Selena Frost vs. Xander Valentine
Empty Arena Match – This match takes place AFTER the show goes off the air

2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 5 pm ET Saturday, October 26, 2019
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: This is the end of “I of the Storm”. Can't tell you guys how happy I am to put a finish on this story. To give some idea, this was planned to happen back at RTG but just didn't work out that way. Thank you everyone that's played a part in this arc for the past year-plus! Promo takes place day of Under Attack. In two parts due to length.

I of the Storm

“I of the Storm”

October 25th, 2019
Forever Home
Manhattan, New York
9:50pm

The cold, October wind swept through her as if she was merely a screen-door, the woman standing on the familiar porch. How many times had she stood on the wooden planks of this space, reached out her hand with ease to the door in front of her, opened said door, and entered the house – HER house – with the brightest of smiles on her face in the past? She decided not to attempt an accurate estimate for an answer. For the platinum-blonde knew that such a mental exercise would not remove the dread that filled every fibre of her being.

That bastard has made me afraid of my own home!

The thought filled her with a rage that made her outstretched hand shake, despite its ill-placement. She could barely feel the weight of the light brown jacket that wrapped around her frame or her braid blowing behind her in the night wind. She could, perhaps, blame her position in visiting her Manhattan home at this point in time on Xander Valentine, but she could only blame a fraction of the trepidation she felt on the supposed Executioner of SCW.

The rest was because she truly knew what would be on the other side of the door. What soul-breaking entity would be waiting for her once she entered the house...

Slowly, taking one step at a time, Selena’s outstretched hand eventually reached the cold metal of the door handle. Her free hand fished around her jacket pocket until she felt the sharp edges of her keys press against her palm. With a shaky breath, she pulled the keys out, slipped the proper one into the lock, unlocked the door and opened it. The door gave a slight creek sound as it opened, revealing the dark interior of the house. With what little light came from the street lights a ways away, Selena could make out the table in hallway, the stairs, and different paths that she knew by heart in her 'forever home' in Manhattan.

There was no sound but the howling wind behind her.

With one, two more steps, Selena was inside, dragging her rolling suitcase behind her and shutting the door, effectively silencing the wind from her ears.

“Hunny...” she whispered, her throat catching as she spied the pictures hanging on the nearby wall. Pictures of two women with the brightest of smiles. Pictures of children beaming. Pictures of the women, children and their dog with its tongue out in earnest happiness. “I’m home...”

No one replied. Because pictures could not answer back. Because pictures of people weren't really people. Because no one was really there to reply...

Not a dog named Oberon.
Not a trio of children named Elsianna, David and Amiliah.
Not a wife named Deanna...

Deanna...
Deanna...
Deanna...

All that was left... all the woman had left... was herself – a queen of snow...

June 9, 2019
Schoenburg Castle
Oberwesel, Germany
5:23am

Selena stayed as still as she could as she lay on the large bed, doing her best to keep her form quiet and her breathing calm and steady. She was pretending she was asleep, when in truth, she had awakened the second she had felt the warm presence stir and remove itself from her embrace. She fought to keep her smile from forming on her lips as she slowly cracked one eye open. Her vision met mostly darkness except for the nightlight that was plugged into the wall on the other side of the room. It wasn’t much illumination but she could still see the lithe, small form tiptoe across the room and back. It was still dark outside, the sunrise a few hours away, so it was almost surprising and comical how awake and quiet the young woman was as she skirted across the room – as she usually slept until the double digits of the morning.

“Ow! Geez...” the redhead hissed as she stubbed her toe on the cabinet, a dull thud sound filling the room. Quickly, Selena clamped her teeth down on her tongue, ivory whites biting the soft muscle to keep the laugh in her throat from escaping. Through the little vision she had, she could see the amber nightlight illuminating the soft contours of her wife’s naked body...

Naked? Selena realized that her pet was running around nude in the room. And while the thought was delightfully funny in and of itself, she couldn’t resist the warm stirring in her core that the sight ignited. She could see her long red hair flowing with each step, or hop, as Deanna was doing as she clutched her stubbed toe.

The idea came to the platinum-blonde fast and she bit her lower lip as a smile formed. With Deanna’s back to her “sleeping” wife, Selena quietly slipped the straps of her nightgown off her pale shoulders and, with her body still under the covers, slid the gown down and off her body, kicking them to the end of the bed without a sound. With that accomplished, she let out a soft whine-hum.

At once, Deanna became ramrod stiff, slowly turning around to spy on Selena. “No no...” she barely whispered. “Don’t be awake...” she added, tiptoeing over to the resting queen. Selena remained still, though every muscle of her body was coiled and ready to spring! 

When she felt the light shift and dim, being blocked as Deanna stood in front of it, Selena struck Sapphire eyes flashed open, pale hands reached out and grabbed smaller hands, pulling Deanna down and into bed! By the time Deanna had time to scream in surprise, Selena had thrown the blanket over the two of them once more and clamped on her wife’s mouth to stifle it, thrusting her tongue into her wife’s soft mouth. Without hesitating, she wrapped her long legs, weapons in SCW, around Deanna’s waist to hold her in place. At this point, the redhead had gotten over the surprise and was merely holding onto her wife for dear life, trying just to survive the wave of emotions and arousal crashing through her.

Eventually, Selena leaned her head back onto the pillow, breaking the kiss, as her hair pooled around the soft cushion. “Trying to sneak out?” she teased. “I’ve never been someone’s one night stand before.” She stuck her tongue out playfully.

“I...” Deanna started but stopped as she felt Selena playfully nip the expanse of her neck with her teeth. “No...”

“I’ll bet you weren’t even going to call me the next day were you?” she teased.
“Oh no.” Deanna shook her head, finally clear of the shock and haze. “I’d be the one that got away, the best you ever had – you’d miss me.” She purred, lost in the moment. “The way my hands ran along your-“

Her eyes widened in realization as she ran her hands along Selena’s shoulders, feeling only soft skin as she gripped the platinum-blonde’s breasts, earning a gasp and purr of content from the Snow Queen under her.

“Easy, my love.” Selena smiled, cupping her wife’s face with her hand. “I’m frightfully sensitive this morning.” In the dim light, Deanna could see the lust in her wife’s eyes.

“Are – Are you?”  She stammered and only when she shifted her body did she fully feel the bare skin wrapped around her legs, the warmth of a core pressed against hers, soft skin against her hands and body.

“Well...” Selena sighed, moving her hands to place them over Deanna’s, which held her chest. “I figured it was only fair.”

“How long have you been awake?” Deanna tilted her head as she lay on her wife.
“Mmmm, about the time you left the bed.”
Deanna’s eyes widened. “What?! I was trying to keep quiet.”
“I know you were.” Selena smiled, reaching both hands up now to cup her beloved’s face. “But I’m a light sleeper. And I know when you’re not in bed with me.”

Mildly irritated, Deanna released a huff as she lifted a hand to wipe a few platinum locks from Selena’s face, tucking them behind her ear. “Just so we’re clear, I wasn’t running away.”
“Really?” Selena drawled sarcastically.
“I was trying to get my dress, clothes and all that so I could be gone before you woke up.”

It took a moment for Selena to put the pieces together, her brow knitted as she thought through her wife’s statement. When she had, however, her eyes widened in surprise. “Seriously?” she laughed, squeezing her legs around Deanna’s waist as she moved her hands to wrap her arms around her wife’s neck lovingly. “Gods, I love you. But we’re already married. I don’t think we need to worry about ‘seeing the bride on the wedding day’.”

“I...I know...” Deanna whispered, lowering her forehead to rest against Selena’s. “But with everything that’s happening – that’s going to happen... I didn’t want to take any chances and invite more bad luck...”

A heavy silence settled between the two, the only sound being the movement of mattress as Deanna lifted her head to gaze into her wife’s sapphire eyes.

“Do you hate me for my part in this?” Selena asked.
“No!” Deanna pressed, shaking her head and taking a page out of Selena’s book to cup her wife’s face.

“I would understand if you did. You know what today will make me.”
“That's... not in my eyes.”

The response caused Selena’s eyes to shut and for her lungs to take a staggering breath. At first, Deanna thought it was because her weight was on top of Selena but when she tried to move, the arms and legs wrapped around her tightened, keeping her in place.

“That... is what I’m afraid of the most.” Came the whispered cry of Selena. “I don’t regret what I’m going to do... but I’m afraid you won’t... see me the same way.”

In the dim light, Deanna could see the few tears that formed in her wife’s eyes before they ran down her pale cheeks. It was there, a rare glimpse into the pain and sorrow that Selena had tried to keep hidden the past week, under the guise of playfulness, family, and being in love with her wife. But even with all those positive emotions – those loving feelings – the blackness was still there. The doubt. The fear that crept inside her. 

The fear of her friends – her family – seeing as something she hated more than anything... a monster – like DeWinter... like Brachiss...

She felt the soft press of lips against her cheeks as her tears were, literally, kissed away. “You are not a monster.” came the whispered voice of Deanna, holding onto her minx tightly. “Nothing you do could make me think otherwise.”
“But today...”
“IF today happens – and that is a big 'if' – then you will do what you need to do to protect our family. That's all. We...” the redhead took a deep breath before exhaling it, running her fingers along the platinum locks of Selena's hair. “We have tried every other method. And I pray this doesn't turn out how you plan, but we didn't ask for this. They did.”

Emerald eyes bore into sapphire ones. “It has to end. This has to end, Selena.” she stated simply, as if it was child's logic. “If not for us, then for our children and everyone else suffering from them.”

Slowly, almost in defeat, Selena nodded her head. She had played the same argument in her head over and over again and, though she had reached the same conclusion Deanna had given her each and every time, she was still haunted by the mental image of her beloved redhead never looking at her the same way again.

Seeming to sense the unease in her older wife, Deanna rested her head against Selena's chest. “No matter what happens, I will be by your side just like always. Because it's not just your decision. It's our decision. You, me, Nicodemus, we're all part of this. So... if you're a monster...then so am I...”

Selena's eyes widened. It was true, but it was also the most damnable lie she had ever heard. Reaching out, her hands fast, she gripped her wife's form tightly, holding her as close to her as possible. “Never! You could never-”

A pair of fingers slid across her pale lips, silencing her as Deanna looked up at her. “Than neither can you.” Deanna smiled before sliding up to kiss her wife once more. The pair did not move for several minutes, but once Deanna broke the kiss, Selena opened her eyes to stare at her wife.

“Could you...please just forgo this particular superstition?” she asked, almost pleading. “I... I don't want you to go...”
“Nothing is going to go wrong, Selena...” Deanna encouraged warmly.
“I know, but... I don't want you to go...”

The way her voice shook and her body tightened around Deanna, the redhead could sense the desperation, the urgency, the fear – the storm of emotions still threatening to overtake Selena. Without a word, she settled as comfortably into her wife's embrace as she could.

“Traditions are overrated anyway.” she sighed dismissively, resting her head back on her wife's chest.

Selena said nothing in reply, merely leaning her head down to kiss her wife's crown as the two brides, once again, fell asleep, the dawn of the seventh day creeping up on them...

October 25th, 2019
Forever Home
Manhattan, New York
10:10pm

The children’s room was the first place she looked. Sasha had insisted the police search her house first and foremost, which they had last week after Breakdown – thanks to Selena informing them where the spare key was hidden. 

Xander cannot be trusted... Sasha had stated – as if Selena would ever disagree with such a statement.

And even though they had found nothing – not a sign – of forced entry or any kind of invasion, Selena was still here. Still searching.

Better than trying to sleep... or think... she thought bitterly. She didn’t want to do either. At least by checking her home for traps or signs or more ‘messages’ from Xander, she could pretend to be productive – be somewhat useful. She sure as hell didn’t feel it anywhere else.

She had always been too late with Xander, the bastard striking and then slinking off before she could get there in time. In fact, the Snow Queen had wasted weeks and weeks simply trying to put out the fire that was Xander Valentine – much in the same way a fireman would try and stop a fire from doing any further damage to a house or forest, when all she wanted was to prevent such fires from every happening.

With a shake of her head, the former champion continued her search around the room. David's room had been fine, but Selena was being more thorough in Amiliah and Elsianna's room – for some reason part of her was sure they'd be a preferred target for the masochistic, sexist monster that was Xander Valentine. She had seen the way he treated that woman – Artemis, was it? - that hung around him and there was no shortage of stories and rumours that came from the SCW locker room. Stories of spousal abuse, assault charges – well, THOSE were certainly easy to believe given recent history...

Regardless, Selena slowly opened the girl's closet, scanning the room with the aid of the light from the lamp she had turned on when she had entered the room. Aside from the clothes, one for a baby and the other on the other side of the closet for child/pre-teen... there was nothing. Nothing was out of place. It was the last place Selena had needed to check inside the room. 

Maybe there really was nothing... she thought to herself. On one hand, Xander was sick and demented enough to do breaking and entering – what was a little more time in prison with what he had already done? On the other hand... what good would that do? No one was home and what could he destroy that couldn't be replaced otherwise? 

The more and more Selena thought along this line of reason, the more she felt like Regan's words a few days ago had been true. That the message? The pictures of her house? It was just more of the mind games Xander was playing with her. Ways to screw with her head... ways to break her down...

Releasing an aggravated sigh, Selena turned her head to the crib in the corner, where her Amiliah would sleep. It was empty – of course – but it was the stuffed, fluffy penguin, sitting upright that got her attention. The creature had a red scarf around its neck and a green toque on top of its head and was rather large for a stuffed animal... 

“Hello, Chilly.” Selena smiled, reaching into the crib to pick the penguin up. “How did we forget to bring you with us to Germany?” she asked – perhaps because, she reasoned, he was the only person she could speak to in this house. The only thing in the house with her. The penguin moved a little as Selena turned him in her hands. It actually was a good question. Chilly was Amiliah's favourite stuffed animal, much in the same way Sir Crackshell was Elsianna's favourite toy. Had Gerda forgotten to pack him? It seemed that way.

“I can only imagine the crying Ami had to deal with without you.” Selena whispered. “But Elsa's with her, so she might be alright.”

The penguin continued just to stare at the woman, black eyes holding no expression and Selena envied the creature for a moment because of it. She had seen such cold eyes before – over and over again. Eyes devoid of so much emotion: 

No curiosity...
No confusion...
No fear...

June 9, 2019
TD Garden
Boston, Massachusetts
9:50pm

“SELENA!”

The voice broke past the door that separated the bathroom from the shower-room and was loud enough to even be heard over the shower-head as it poured cold water over the wrestler's form. Immediately, upon hearing her name, Selena's eyes shot open. Clumsily, she pulled open the shower door, peeking out of it and aiming her voice at the closed door of the bathroom she occupied.

“Regan?!” she asked in surprise. “I'm in the shower-”
“Get out here!” Ordered the Hellcat and 'sister' to the Snow Queen.
“Can't it wait?” Selena asked. “I'm almost do-”
“No, it can't wait!” Regan shot back. “Xander's on his way to the ring!”

Normally, the news of her defeated foe would not get much of a reaction from Selena. She had seen it over and over again. They'd either deny it, promise to get 'revenge' or, in 'special' cases, actually declare that they 'let' Selena beat them...

But this was Xander Valentine – the Executioner of SCW. The man Selena had defeated in, quite possibly, one of the shortest matches in Rise to Greatness history. She had knocked the tormentor of so many of the SCW crew and roster – and she would be lying if she said she wasn't thrilled that she had...

And she'd be lying if she said she didn't want to see his face at long last as he faced the world with the knowledge that he had been soundly beaten by her. Biting her lower lip, a smug smile graced her features. A humble Xander Valentine... she thought pleasantly. Can't miss that...

Quickly, she turned the water from the shower off and stepped out onto a towel that had been placed on the floor. In a minute's time, she had dried her body as best as she could, thrown on some track pants and a black t-shirt with a few snowflakes along the right side. Her hair was still wet, but she started drying it as she stepped out into the main locker-room. Immediately, she caught sight of Regan, for the Hellcat stood closest to the television. Mikalea was there too, and a few others had wandered in from outside the locker-room, but Selena simply kept drying her hair best she could with the towel as she moved to stand before Regan.

On the television screen, there stood Xander Valentine. He wasn't in the ring like Selena had thought, but rather stood in the walkway that circled the ring, a microphone in his hands.

“Any problems?” she asked, staring at Regan.
“He got a little testy with Phillips, but I think he knows he's on thin ice.” Regan answered, keeping her eyes on the television.
“Good.” Selena smiled. “Maybe he's learned to behave and actually act like a damn professional-”

“I was knocked out…”

The words came from the television – from Xander – effectively silencing the two women. The Breakdown episode continued to play and Selena could also hear the crowd cheering as the camera remained on Xander's ugly mug. “I was knocked out. Selena Frost…knocked me out.”

“Yeah. Keep saying that until it sinks in.” Regan spat as she watched him, gaining a quick glance from Selena. Like the Snow Queen, the Hellcat had been infuriated with the actions of Xander over the past few months. A year ago, the two women had battled over similar actions, regaining one another's respect and trust from their battle – but Xander? Giovanni? It was all beyond that. Far past the line the two of them had fought over. “Bet you hit his ego harder than his head.” Regan added with a smirk.

“I don't know.” Selena shrugged. “I hit his head pretty hard.” she teased, holding out her tongue between her teeth in a jesting manner, almost missing Xander's next words.

“A lucky shot and now that’s how I will be known.”

“Oh please!” Regan laughed. “A lucky shot? That's what he's going with?”
Again, Selena shrugged. “Better than he 'let me win'.”

“For years I was feared….” Xander continued, unhindered. “Last year I was disrespected…for months I was everyone’s focus. And now, I’m known as the man Selena Frost knocked out at Rise to Greatness.” There was a pause the audience gave their response. “Perhaps I should do something about that…”

“Annnd THAT'S my cue.” Selena sighed, dropping the towel to the ground and making her way to the door. She knew she was going to have to say some words to Xander about their match, gods forbid someone actually NOT have their ego hurt from losing to her. Just as she reached her hand to the door, however-

“HOLY SHIT!” the cry came from Regan, causing Selena to spin around and face the television, Xander's hand around the throat of Jonathan Knots!

“Hey! No! No!” the announcer called out, his partner, Adam Sharper throwing a plea as the two begged Xander not to do anything. Before Selena or Regan could even move, continuing to watch, the former heavyweight champion had released Knots, moved past him and Sharper and instead focused... somewhere else... on the “We Believe!” chants coming from the crowd.

“Always count on fans wanting to be a part of the show. Well…if that’s what you want…You True Believers…” Xander growled as he threw the microphone he was holding down, walking over to the barricade and stepping over it-

“Wait...what's he doing?!” Selena asked, her eyes widening as a dawning dread – unlike anything she had felt in all her years in SCW – began to grip her. He wouldn't... HE COULDN'T!

But her thoughts, like her notions of the world that was SCW, were shattered as she saw Xander take one step and suddenly boot a male fan in the face!

“NO!” Selena cried out but she was already in motion, not even realizing what was happening until she was halfway down the hall, sprinting left and right, darting past staff and roster members.

“Xander's attacking fans!” she shouted. “Get help!” she repeated the two lines over and over again as she ran down the halls, not caring who or what was behind her. She passed superstars who looked at her with confusion but she just kept running, kept repeating her words until she burst through the curtain from the gorilla position!

She barely needed a second to spy the mass of security crowding around Xander, grabbing him and trying to drag him down, but with no luck, most of them just being attacked by Xander with a kick or a forearm. 

“STOP IT!” Selena screamed but her words were swallowed up by the masses screaming and booing. Leaping over the barricade, Selena rushed towards the mass of guards. “GET HIM OUT OF HERE!” she ordered, but, to her surprise, Xander was not there. He was retreating with that woman-henchman up the stairs of the arena. When had she gotten there?! Several of the security were already giving chase but some were crowded around the people that were...that were...

Selena looked at them and her eyes became moist, and not from the water from the shower that remained in her hair. These weren't just security members on the ground. These weren't wrestlers either... 

With a stuttered breath, Selena looked at the two men on the ground. One wore a shirt of Owen Cruze and the other just had a sign that said “SCW” and had multiple hashtags written on it, including “#WeBelieve”.

These were...these were...

“Fans...” Selena whispered, the tears falling from her eyes. Xander had attacked the fans, not verbally like some of the wrestlers did to entertain but assaulted them! Struck them!

Because of me...

Looking up, Selena cast a glance at where she last saw Xander but he was long gone. And it was only when she turned back that she noticed the superstars that were out there with her. Regan, she saw first, but also Alistaire, Owen, more security – everyone trying to get some control over what the hell just happened.

They don't know what to do... Selena thought, her mind in a panic. What...what can we do?

Turning around, the Snow Queen's eyes spotted a single security officer looking around, as if in a panic all his own. By him was a child – a small girl crying loudly, though her cries, much like Selena's earlier words, were lost in the noise of the masses. Some were running away, out of the arena, others were trying to figure out of this was 'part of the show' or not-

But the child...

Quickly, Selena was by the side of the guard. “What's wrong?” she asked.

“The kid...” the guard, a large, stocky man with a long beard looked down at the girl. “Xander grabbed her and-”

“HE GRABBED A CHILD?!” Selena shouted, disbelief washing over her. 
“Yeah.” The guard sighed, unsure of this whole thing himself. “I can't...I'm stunned.”
“Where are her parents?” Selena asked.
“She won't stop crying to tell me.” the guard tried.

Lowering her head, Selena gazed at the teary-eyed girl. She was dark-skinned with black, frilly hair, but she could not have been much older than her Elsianna. Lowering herself to kneel down on her knees, Selena forced her tears back and offered her gentlest of smiles. “Hello.” she spoke loudly, enough for the child to open her eyes and see her. “Are you okay?” she asked.

The young girl could only cry a little more. The poor thing must have been so afraid... Selena thought, feeling the rage spike through her at Xander. In that moment, she wanted to find him and break every bone in his body! Screw just knocking him out! She wanted to make sure he NEVER ended a ring or arena again!

The crying child, however, stole her attention. Carefully, she held out her hands to take the child's into them. “Where are your parents?”

“I...I don't know!” Blubbered the poor girl. “The nasty man hurt daddy!”

Selena's mouth hung open a little. Had this child's father been one of the people Xander had assaulted. Gods...what if they were truly separated... knowing the security team, they would take the injured people to the back, perhaps to be checked on-

“Do you... do you know who I am?” she asked gently, earning a nod from the girl.
“Good-girl. Hero.” the girl seemed to repeat, as if she had been given that answer by an older source – like her father. 

“Okay...” Selena gave a shy half-smile. “Well, I will take you to your father. Is that okay?”

Her question seemed to calm the child, who sniffled a little and wiped the tears out of her eyes. “Will we be safe?”
“Of course.” Selena promised. “I will make sure of it.”
“But...” the child shrunk a little back into herself. “My daddy says I'm not supposed to go with strangers.”

Had this been ANY other situation, Selena would have laughed at the utter spirit of this youth.

“Your father is right.” she answered. “My name is Selena. Do you have a name?”
“Corrie...” the child answered.
“Well...Corrie... I don't think we're strangers now. Do you? Not if you know my name and I know yours.”

Slowly, Corrie shook her head. “Okay. So, let's find your dad then.” Selena offered, carefully reaching to pick up the child and hold her like she would Amiliah or David. Casting the security guard a glance, the Snow Queen quickly dismissed him. “I'll take her to the back, okay?”

“Do you need an escort?” he asked.

Selena was about to answer when she suddenly heard - “AND IF I EVER SEE THAT OLD BASTARD, I AM GOING TO RIP HIS SMALL INTESTINE OUT OF HIS GUTS AND PLAY JUMP ROPE WITH IT!”, causing a smile, slight as it was, to form across Selena's face. 

“I'll be okay.” she replied. “I've got someone.” Tilting her head, she spied the shouter on the ramp. “REGAN!” she called out, getting the Hellcat's attention, Regan stomping up the ramp to glare at the Snow Queen.

“Of all the cowardly, pathetic – who's the kid?” she asked, finally spotting Corrie. 
“Xander grabbed her when he was attacking-”
“HE GRABBED A KID?!” Regan asked in disbelief.
“Focus, Regan!” Selena chastised. “I'm taking her backstage to find her father and-”

“WAIT!” the beg came not from either woman but the child being held in Selena's arms. “Wiggly!” she said, gazing up at Selena with pleading eyes.
“Wiggly?” Selena asked. “What is- who is-”
“My caterpillar...” Corrie explained, as if those two words held all the answer needed.

“You brought a caterpillar to the arena?” Regan asked in confusion.

“Maybe I can help with that.” answered the guard that was still standing by the trio of girls. “When I was running out and saw Xander grab this girl, she was hold a big, green stuffed animal of some kind.”

“WIGGLY!” Corrie nodded her head, looking left and right as far as she could. “He's got to be somewhere here!”

“Okay.” Selena thought quickly. “Plan: I will take Corrie to her Dad in the back. Regan? Find that caterpillar!”

The Hellcat looked at the mass of crowd still being dispersed. “You've got to be kidding...” she muttered under her breath before Selena saw her literally dive back into the mass, digging under chairs and people to search.

“Don't worry.” Selena whispered to the girl as she carried her up the ramp and backstage. “We'll find your father and your caterpillar...and I promise you... I'll make that nasty man pay for hurting you and your family.”

“P-promise...” Corrie looked up, dark eyes, filled with terror, meeting Selena's.
“I swear it.” she whispered. “He will pay dearly...”

October 25th, 2019
Forever Home
Manhattan, New York
10:50pm

The house was clear of any danger or messages, of that Selena had no further doubts. True, she was not a tactician/strategist/mastermind like Xander paraded himself as, but she knew her house better than he possibly could. And if the Xander had wanted anything more for her to find, she would have already – or the cops would have when they swept this place a week ago.

With her focus back on her current task, Selena lifted her suitcase up and onto her bed, the lamp of the her bedroom illuminating the space. Unzipping the case, Selena sighed as she saw the folded clothes. How long had she gone without using laundry? A few days? She had been in Germany over the weekend, of course, and then rushed back to wrestle Max Kane on Breakdown and then immediately gotten on her private jet to get back here to Manhattan – so it had been a few days... but even longer since she had actually changed her available wardrobe.

The Snow Queen almost cringed as she pulled out a blue and black shirt with lines of white cascading along it. How many times had she worn this shirt in the last four months? Probably the same as the jeans she pulled out next. True, all her clothes were cleaned often when she could, but Selena had never packed more than what she needed for travel. And she had only packed a week's worth of clothes for her vow renewal back in June... an event which had lead her to spending most of her time in Germany for the next four months!

With a sigh, she tossed most of her clothes into the empty plastic hamper that stood by her nightstand. She would do a load of laundry in the morning and pick some fresh clothes from her closet. 

However, as she fished the last piece of clothing out, it caught her eye. The light reflected a little off a section of the smooth black fabric of the suit-top. It felt a little like silk in her hands and Selena recognized it immediately, even if it was covered with rips and tears...

June 9, 2019
Schoenburg Castle
Oberwesel, Germany
7:50pm

“Looking good, I think...”

The platinum-blonde looked herself over in the mirror, checking over every part of her attire. Her hair was combed back with a few bangs forward and the rest was tied in its iconic braid. She had a bit of purple eyeliner, just enough to make her eyes sparkle, but she was more focused on straightening the black dress suit she swore. The entire ensemble was jet black and, actually, completed the pale skin and hair that belonged to the Snow Queen. The shirt buttoned up but only to the sternum, allowing Selena a modest amount of cleavage to be seen though the neckline. The only addition – and only color – was the blue snowflake and dragon pendant she wore around her neck and the blue and silver ring she wore on her finger – both symbols of her love and union to Deanna.

“Is everything ready?” 

The voice came behind her and, rather than turn around, Selena merely turned her head to gaze past her reflection to the man standing behind her.

“Shouldn't I be asking you that?” Selena asked, adjusting her sleeves.
“Everything on my end is ready – though I question if this is truly the only way.”

Lifting her head, Selena gazed at the older man and, for the first time in so long, she saw his age in his eyes. She saw the wrinkles on his face, the way he walked slower, even how he breathed – a little more of a chore than it use to be.

“I've questioned it every day I've been here, Gunther.” she answered honestly. “But we've come too far to back out now.”
“I'm aware, my dear.” the old soldier nodded his head. “I just wish it didn't have to-”
“You sound like Deanna.” Selena sighed, though a smile crossed her lips.

“Who sounds like me?”

That voice was enough to cause Selena to spin around, her eyes instantly taking in the woman in white standing before her. The rays of the sunset were bursting through the window-glass but as Deanna walked into them, the rays seemed to bounce off her, giving her more of an angelic shine. 

Gunther was the first to react, holding his hand over his heart with a proud grin. “My dear Deanna.” he smiled. “Beyond words... simply beyond words...”

Deanna smiled an almost childish smile as she held her bare hands together. The gown of white with embroidery of flowers and pears – the wedding dress from her first wedding to Selena – fit her perfectly, a miracle according to Deanna (after two pregnancies). 

“Thank you, Gunther.” Deanna replied before turning her gaze back to her wife. “Selena? Am I 'beyond words'?”

The Snow Queen had stood there, her head tilted to the side as she studied her wife. Slowly, she walked towards Deanna, her black shoes making small sounds across the tiled floor of the church prep room. “Spoken words? Yes.” she answered, gently reaching out to take her wife's hand in hers. Carefully, she guided it up to her chest and under the folds of her suited dress-top, placing it tenderly against the top of her left chest. “But feel that?”

“Your heart?” Deanna asked with a smile.
“Mmmhmm... you're making it skip a beat, my love. Only you can do that...” she smiled.

Deanna's eyes widened before she suddenly turned her head and removed her hand to fan her face, which had become a scarlet red. “Okay... phew... I thought we were well past the 'blushing bride' phase of this courtship!”

“I think it's suiting.” Gunther stated in good nature, though his expression soured to one of seriousness a moment later. Reaching into his pocket, the old man pulled out an object, holding it for both Deanna and Selena to see. “As requested. For when the time comes.” he stated before placing it on the table. With a curt nod and a farewell, Gunther turned on his heel and made for the door.

“I shall be waiting to take you down the aisle, my dear.” he said over his shoulder to Deanna before disappearing from sight.

A moment of silence passed as the two Frost women stared at one another before, at the same time, shifting their gaze to the cold, metal object Gunther had left on the table.

“Will that thing even work?” Deanna asked.
“I hope so -” Selena answered.
“It's just... wow, it's odd-looking.”
“Some day, I will be.”
“Nah!” Deanna teased, wrapping her arms around Selena's waist. “You'll still be my snow-white-haired wife.”
“Just with more wrinkles.” Smirked Selena.
“Raisins have wrinkles! I love raisins!” Deanna countered.
“Oh just... can we get remarried now?” Selena laughed.

In response, the redhead gave a shrug. “I'm ready when you are but I think you need to be out there first.”

Selena's eyes widened and she was suddenly rushing towards the door. As she reached it, however, she stopped and turned back to her wife, rushing back to her side to kiss her cheek as she scooped up the metallic object into her suit pocket. “Maybe I love you.” she whispered.

“Just go!” Deanna laughed, pushing Selena a little to get her started. “And maybe I love you too!” she added as Selena turned down the corner, disappearing from view.

October 25th, 2019
Forever Home
Manhattan, New York
11:18pm

She tossed and turned in the large bed – a bed meant to make two people quite comfortable. With just one person, it was too much.

That's not it... Selena's mind mocked. You just can't sleep as easily without her...

Had she not said something similar to her wife months ago? How she could always feel when her wife wasn't in bed with her...

Or is it guilt? came the haunting tone in her mind. I mean, here you are, resting on a comfortable Queen-sized bed made for two while your 'beloved' – the one you renewed your vows with – is lying on a cold- Selena clapped down on her thoughts as hard as she could, doing her best to silence the damn voice. It wasn't Sirus or some 'ghost'. No, she would have preferred it if it was just her mental instability rearing its ugly head again.

These thoughts? They were all her. And she hated them.

Swinging her legs to sit up, the young woman quickly reached over to the nightstand by her bed, grabbing a hairband to quickly wrap her hair into a ponytail. That accomplished, she swung herself off the bed to stand on the carpeted floor of her bedroom, her sapphire blue gown flowing over her gentle curves. She took a deep breath as she ran a hand through her tied up hair. “Guess I'll check again...” she muttered to herself. If it meant keeping her brain distracted, even if she had ALREADY searched the house, then-

“Ow!” she cried out as something on her hand caught a few strands of hair, giving them a sharp tug. Cursing under her breath – not like anyone could hear her – the Winter's Knight gently untangled her hair from the object before lifting her hand to gaze at it properly. The moonlight from outside cast its blue-white light on it and Selena could see the shine in her wedding ring.

“De...Deanna...” she whispered, gazing into the center-diamond. “Do you still think I'm not a monster? Because...” she huffed before pushing her way out of the room to begin another search of the house.

Because I am not so sure anymore...

[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]

June 9, 2019
Schoenburg Castle
Oberwesel, Germany
8:13pm

“Well now...” came the mocking voice as it echoed through the church-chamber room. “Isn't this a delightful scene!” 

The guests in the room and three at the end of it all turned their attention to the voice as its source strolled down the path between the church pews. His hair was black with a white trim wrapped around the middle of it, a sign of his heritage. He wore a black suit, similar to Selena's but, unlike the Snow Queen, who held another woman's hand in hers, this man had chosen a handgun as his hand's occupant.

“I must admit...” smirked Brachiss Frostmere as he strolled closer to Selena and Deanna, who stood at the altar. “I was a little offended at not receiving an invitation.”

At the other end of the room, in front of the holy man that had been performing the ceremony for their renewal of vows, Selena squeezed Deanna's hand before slowly stepping down the steps to meet Brachiss. “I was afraid you'd have objections.” she answered coldly, her arms crossed over her chest.

“Is that right?” Brachiss tilted his head as he finished his journey, now standing before Selena. “You must have me confused with my great-grandmother. I've always supported your marriage to Deanna, haven't I?”

“As I recall, you held a knife to her throat.” Selena narrowed her eyes at the head of the Frost/Frostmere clan – her clan. 

“Not my finest moment.” Brachiss shrugged. “I don't suppose this would be either, but one must do what one must do.”

“And what exactly are you here to do, Brachiss?” Selena asked, gazing over the man's shoulder. Across the path Brachiss had walked, Selena saw the woman dressed in black, and though her face was obscured by a black veil (the woman dressed as if she were attending a funeral rather than second wedding), there was no second-guessing the identity. Her withered frame and gnarled hands made it quite clear to anyone that knew her.

“What is going on?” one guest – Selena recognized as Gunther's wife, Margarette – spoke out. “This is a joyous event! And we will not allow-”

BANG!

Brachiss' firing the gone towards the ceiling was enough to silence THAT particular argument.

“Easy!” proclaimed Selena, holding her arms out to stop any further action. “Brachiss...” she tried to reason. “Whatever it is you want-”
“Please. You know what I want-”
“Does not need to involved anyone but me, right? The guests... let them leave...”

There was a moment of silence before Brachiss shrugged his shoulders.

“I don't see why not. By the time they call the police, I'll be done here.” he stated before tilting his hand towards the crowd. “You and Deanna stay. Tell the rest that they can go.” 

With a nod of her head, Selena slipped past Brachiss, who moved to another side of the room, allowing him to see everyone, and react if they tried anything. They won't... Selena breathed and gulped a little, her eyes taking in three women only.

“Elsa...” she stated. “Regan... Gerda... please...”

No other words had to be spoken as all three women acted immediately. Elsianna, who had done perfectly as the ring bearer, gathered up baby Amiliah and walked her out the door, never dropping her or shaking once. Gerda, meanwhile, had taken David by the hand and guided him outside, while Regan, with help from her husband and Gunther, took the few remaining guests (small list as it was) out of the church tower.

All that remained were the Frost women, Brachiss, DeWinter, and the holy man.

“Father?” Brachiss waved his gun at him. “I'd appreciate it if you not bother us.”
“No use with that, Brachiss.” sighed Selena. “He's a devout. Gunther said he doesn't leave this church tower most of the time and unless you speak German, I'd just leave him be.”

“Stop wasting time!” ordered the old woman that stood against one of the pews, the one closest to the group remaining in the church. “We had a deal!”

“Ahh, yes...” Brachiss hummed, gazing at Selena with an amused grin. “It seems our matriarch got the idea into her head that you were going to deliver someone to her. A person that, once captured...” he waved his gun while he spoke. “would restore her stance as the power figure in the clan. Now, personally, I think you're full of it – but it did get me thinking. What figure could Selena hand over to Evangeline over there that would give her enough sway to even CONSIDER such a thing?”

Slowly, Brachiss held the gun up to Selena's forehead.

“Where is Nicodemus?” he asked calmly. “And just so you know, seeing as how your friends are probably calling the police by now, I'll give you this chance to answer me correctly.”

She took a deep breath, Selena did, and exhaled before nodding her head. “I did make a deal with Evangeline. We wanted amnesty and immunity from the Frost/Frostmere clan.” she admitted. “To be forgiven and forgotten. No more being hunted. No more being threatened. Nothing... and I would find her the head of the Dragon-Slayers.”

“You expect me to believe that?” laughed Brachiss. “You would denounce your heritage?” he asked. “After all the years you spent fighting for it? The tournaments you won to prove you were one of us? You'd throw it all away for peace of mind?”

“I would.” Selena replied. “Because it's not worth all of this- look at where we are, Brachiss! You've hunted me down to German of all places! Endangered yourself and your great-grandmother! Just to find me! Just to force my hand! Deanna and I... we just want this to end. So... I agreed to do what Evangeline DeWinter originally wanted me to do. What this whole thing has been about. Finding the head of the Dragon-Slayers...”

For a moment, Brachiss seemed to consider Selena's words, turning his head this way and that. At long last, he gave a short nod. “Very well.” he shrugged. “I shall grant you that.”

“You will?!” Deanna asked in disbelief.
“Of course. We'll have no further use for you. You're a small cog in our world, Selena – both of you are. You've served your purpose, so I will honour DeWinter's previous promises.” despite his offer, the sound of the hammer of the gun being pulled, the cocking of it, was heard. “If you hand him over now.”

“Then consider him handed over...”

The voice came not from Selena or Deanna but from the man behind them. Taking off his hat and robes, the holy man revealed the gray suit he wore underneath. “Forgive me.” he stated as he lifted his hands and began picking at his face, tearing off the latex that lay underneath it. “It's quite sticky.”

“What the fu-” Brachiss started but the holy man snapped his fingers.
“Young man! We are in a church!” he barked as he removed the rest of his 'face'.

Evangeline stood there in shock as the face from her past, one she had not seen in decades, soon stared at her. “Hello, Evy.” Nicodemus Malko smiled sadly at her. “It's been awhile.”

“I...” she started, unsure of what to say. For Selena, she could not imagine what was going through the matriarch's mind. How many times had the old woman envisioned this in her near 100 years of life? How many times had Evangeline pictured seeing the father of her daughter again? “N...Nick...” she settled on, using the name she had known him as.

Nicodemus simply stood there, a sadness weighing upon him unlike anything any person in the room could understand. “I wish you had told me about Sirus.” he replied.
“I...I didn't know what to say...” DeWinter's expression grew cold. “You were a Dragon-Slayer!”

“I was.” Nicodemus nodded. “And not a day goes by that I don't regret being one. At least when we were...what we were.”

“Oh, I imagine killers, rapists, villains of the worst kind?” Brachiss offered.
“Look who's calling the kettle black!” Selena spat at Brachiss.
“A pot!” Deanna added.

“Okay.” Brachiss turned his head to the Frost women. “Enough from the peanut-gallery.” he pointed his gun to them to add a bit more authority. “You can go now.”

Neither woman moved, both turning their gaze at Nicodemus.

“Go, my dears.” Nicodemus offered with a sad smile. “If this is all I can do – some actual good... then I hope it will be enough.”

Without hesitating, Deanna rushed over to Nicodemus, throwing her arms around him. “Why? Why does it have to be this way?”. Tears ran down her eyes... “You promised you'd tell me more about my parents...”

“I know...” the old man smiled sadly. “But...the world... it can't exist with people like me in it anymore. It can't survive or prosper while people like me are rotting it away with our past...”

“Spoken like a true Nazi.” Mocked Brachiss.

Ignoring him, Selena stepped towards Nicodemus as well, wrapping her arms around him. “I'm sorry.” she whispered, feeling him nod against the crook of her neck.

“Be brave.” he whispered so only she could hear. “Never let your demons catch you.”
“I won't.” Selena whispered back before releasing Nicodemus and walking past him, Brachiss and Evangeline, Deanna rushing ahead with her and taking her hand in hers.

“Very sweet.” Brachiss replied. “Now, Nicodemus...”  he turned his attention to the old man. “Here is what I am proposing. You and I will go back to America, where I will hold a grand meeting of your capture and subsequent torture until you provide me with the location of all your Dragon-Slayer members and families-”

“What about me?” Evangeline interrupted. “Don't I get a say in this? This was my work – my idea! Nick is MY-”

BANG!

The sound of the gun firing stopped Selena and Deanna as they reached the door, the pair spinning around to see Evangeline DeWinter clutching her chest, staring at her great-grandson in shock before slumping to the ground.

“EVY!” Nicodemus cried out, lowering down to cradle the woman in his arms.
“Sorry, nana.” Brachiss offered weakly. “But looks like we won't be reaching that 100th birthday, will we?”
“You're a monster...” came the sad, defeated words of Nicodemus.

“Hey, like you said.” Brachiss grinned, reaching down to pull the thin, much older man to his feet. “The world can't exist with people like you in it anymore.”

Despite his sadness, Nicodemus gave a small, knowing smile as he turned his head to Brachiss. “I wasn't talking about just me...”

CLICK!

Brachiss jerked his head around in time to see Selena holding the metal object she had concealed in her suit pocket – the item Gunther had given her as planned. The pin had come out with a swift jerk and both Selena and Deanna held the grenade in their hands.

“1...2...” they both counted. 

“NO!” Brachiss screamed, pointing his gun at them but Nicodemus moved faster, grabbing the man's arm and thrusting it upward. Without a clear shot, Brachiss tried to move but he suddenly felt something heavy on his feet. Looking down, his eyes widened in horror as Evangeline DeWinter clutched to his leg with all she had. “You fucking-”

Deanna and Selena didn't listen to him finish, the Frost wives rolling the grenade out of their hands and tossing it together before the trio before them, Frostmere and Dragon-Slayer. Turning quickly, they ran to the door, crossing it and slamming it behind them.

“3...4...” Selena counted as she sprinted behind Deanna, ensuring her wife was out of the tower first until-

“5!” Leaping forward, Selena tackled her wife to the soft ground outside of the tower just as a massive explosion was heard that rocked the ground! A flash was seen and smoke immediately came from the shattered windows! It felt like the world was being torn in two!

But as fast as it began... it stopped... and all was silent, the people farther away, safe from harm, staring in shock at what they had witnessed – and the two women that lay just a few feet from the tower itself. 

And as Selena lifted herself off her wife, her own suit ripped and torn from the dive and roll, she saw her wife beaming at her with teary-eyes.

“It's over...” Selena whispered, helping her wife to a sitting position. “It's finally over...”

October 25th, 2019
Forever Home
Manhattan, New York
12:00am

You are not a monster.
Good-girl. Hero.
The world... it can't exist with people like me in it anymore.
It's finally over...
It's finally over...
It's finally over...

Selena lay on the floor, clutching the large pillow to herself, keeping her eyes shut, trying to stop the memories, the voices that kept repeating, invading her mind and soul like a tornado. Each time one would end, another would begin – with it a fresh set of pain along with it.

Four months – and every night since that fateful day had just added more and more to the wreckage that was her mind. Because she had been wrong. Brachiss, Evangeline... and Nicodemus... they were dead – their bodies removed from the tower that night, but no... it hadn't been over. 

Life had not been so kind – would never be so kind. Because freedom came with an ironic twist. Selena had her freedom, but not the person she desired most of all to share it with.

Taking another huff of a deep breath, Selena breathed in the scent of the pillow she was holding. It was Deanna's and she could still smell the strawberry-scent her beloved had left behind. 

It's finally over...
It's finally over...
It's finally over...

Her mind mocked, reminding her of the last part of the tornado events that haunted her. The police that had come to the castle that night. The police with the outstanding arrest order.

The police that had come for her Deanna...

“Someone...” Selena whispered as she, as she had every night for the past four months, began to cry herself to sleep. It was the only way she was able to now... “Anyone...help... help... make it stop...”

But no one could help her. No one could save her...

She was alone... 

Alone in the center of the storm.

[Image: tetXUW1.jpg]

The camera focuses in the Enterprise Center in St. Louis. However, unlike previous segments of “Frozen Central”, there is no ring constructed yet. Nor is there a ramp or a titantron or anything resembling that of an SCW event. In fact, with the SCW trucks, just now, beginning to park within the parking lot of the arena, the space is, otherwise, quite bare and devoid of life. Except for the woman sitting on the scaffold high above the main section where the pay-per-view Under Attack will take place. Her legs are wrapped around one of the poles of the guardrail running the scaffold, as is her arms and she wears black pants and a dark-green blouse, her hair in its iconic braid.

However, same as the lack of audience, there is a lack of 'special lighting' that would normally accompany this scene. In fact, bare bones of it, it is merely the woman and a camera.

Your lawyer says that you are not in a proper, mental state-of-mind. That you should not be held accountable for your words or your actions. starts the woman, turning her head and sapphire eyes to the camera. I'll make this clear from the start and from this point out, Xander Valentine. While your lawyer can pretend that you're not in control of your actions – rest assured that I am in complete control of mine.

The Snow Queen, Selena Frost, rolls her shoulders back. And it didn't seem right to film something in the throngs of such an event that I really won't have much of a part of. the platinum-blonde says, her gaze along the bare arena, knowing it will soon be filled with a ring and the metal of a chamber.

I think this will be the first pay-per-view in my entire career that I'm 'officially' not booked for. I mean, aside from 'the special shows' like the Trios Tournament, this may be the first SCW event of my career that I'm not part of... Reaching up, Selena scratches her head. An event without Selena Frost... wonder how many people would like that. I mean, the Beauty Factory would. Sisterhood would. Probably a good section of the roster would... but what about everyone else? The people that I'm doing this for. 

Maybe...
she sighs. Maybe this is something that I'm going to have consider as a future... if Xander shows up and has his way... and I don't really see any reason for him NOT to show up.

Shaking her head, Selena pulled herself to her feet to walk the scaffolding. What other kind of opportunity will he have? All those months of haunting me, attacking me, harassing me and my fans and family – I'm GIVING him exactly what he wants. Why wouldn't he show up? Why wouldn't he make an appearance? Why wouldn't he actually do what he seems hellbent on doing?

A sad smirk comes across Selena's face. Oh! That's right! Because it's Xander friggin' Valentine! And that's what Xander Valentine does! Promises the world and delivers nothing!

Yeah, let's look at that for a second, Xander, because I want to talk about how you and I got to this damn point in time. This whole thing started, you remember, right? This whole thing started with you, like a damn coward, attacking Mr. D. from behind as he tried to leave SCW, the place HE built, with integrity! You attacked him, an old man, smashed his head through a window and for what? Because you claim he was 'holding you back'? That he wasn't giving you what you wanted?

Selena scoffs.

You know something, Xander? That's been the biggest load of crock of your entire months' worth of argument. That SCW didn't give you what you wanted, when, let's face it, without SCW, you'd be nothing! You hear me?! 

Credit where it is due, Xander, you were a force to be reckoned with in mid-2000s. You were the Executioner. One of the longest winning streaks and title reigns of that time! And SCW showered you with praise! Hell, you got your Hall of Fame ring for that! Your legacy is well known, Xander. I won't deny it. Don't mistake that for my respect, Xander. You've got none of that. But I will acknowledge the reality of who you are and what you did in SCW. 

But what happened after that, Xander, huh? What happened AFTER Josh Hudson beat you and things started to get harder? What happened, Xander? That's right... Xander quit. Xander headed for the hills. And for the last, I don't know-
Selena shrugs. Fifteen or so years, you've been coming and going through SCW's doors, demanding exorbitant amounts of money for just a few appearances worth of work, playing off nostalgia and legacy and giving back... what, exactly? Even your own bio says your returns were lousy at best and forgettable most of the time! Hell, I remember a time you were brought in and you couldn't even be bothered to show up to work. You just did an interview from your own house!

Selena shakes her head. But no! It's SCW's fault, right? We're to blame for not bowing down in 2019 and giving you the throne you 'deserved'. What a bunch of crap! You know what happened, Xander? After nearly fifteen years of you promising everything and SCW paying you highly over and over again only for you to come up short every single time, SCW decided they weren't going to fall for it for the umpteenth time! They told you that if you wanted the high-money, the big matches, what you wanted, you'd have to do what the rest of us have to do each and every day in the ring – EARN IT!

Reaching the stairs, Selena descends down them.

I don't come here expecting handouts, Xander. I don't demand titles or high pay here. I started at the bottom of the rail and worked my way up to the main-event calibre I pride myself on. I let my abilities in the ring do the talking and I earned everything: every spot, every moment, every day! That's what SCW is about now – something Sasha D. has stated over and over again. EARNING your keep! EARNING your spot! No one is sparred. Not Syren, not Sienna, not Bree, not CHBK and sure as hell not you, Xander!

Reaching the bottom, Selena continues to walk throughout the arena, heading into the backstage sections, the camera following her.

That was what our match at Rise to Greatness was about, Xander. Me, the Face of SCW, showing you the standard we operate on now and you, trying to prove your words at being above it all. 

And I won. You can call it a lucky shot – or three – or whatever you want, Xander, but the fact is that I not only beat you, I KNOCKED YOU OUT! I took everything you threw at me and kept on coming! And yes, I was damn proud of it! After what you did to the Drachewychs, to my wife! A humiliating loss like that was what you deserved!

Selena stops for a moment, reaching up to run a hand along the bare wall of the hallway. But we both know this has grown into something much MORE than that now, hasn't it, Xander? Now? SCW is going to let us fight – but only unofficially. Only if we sign hold harmless agreements. Because – they want to make sure that if we kill each other that they aren't responsible.

And yes, I've signed my agreement. The second I got it, I signed it, Xander. Because I know you will sign yours too. And I know you will show up, no matter what 'smoke-screen' your lawyer throws at Sasha and I.

The Snow Queen chuckles a little as she walks through the halls and into the back area, where there is a mountain of tools and cables as the trucks start to move into the arena to set up for tonight's show. 

You'll show up because you can't help yourself, Xander. You can't help it. It burns away at you, doesn't it? Reliving that memory over and over again. Waking up minutes after the bell rang at our match at Rise? Looking up at the lights? Artemis glaring at you while I walked away in triumph. See, you can claim that this is still to 'get your throne' back, but you know what, Xander? If you wanted that back, you could have just asked for a rematch.

Selena stops to stare at the camera. What? Did you think I would have said no to you? Come on! Xander Valentine? You gave me one of the most memorable moments of my career! You're still the Hall of Fame guy – the SCW Executioner! You think I'd say no if you came up to me and said “Hey! Frost! RTG was a fluke! I want a second chance! You and me!”. You think I'd of said no to that if you showed me that kind of respect in a challenge? 

Selena shakes her head. Unlike you, I don't hide behind lawyers and jail-cells. I don't hide period. I face every challenge and you know it! If beating me was all that this was about, you would have just challenged me, I'd have said yes and we'd be on our way in an OFFICIAL SCW match – Selena vs. Xander II – a match of the year candidate!

But this isn't about your throne. This isn't about your legacy. This isn't about anything to you except for one thing: your damn fragile ego!

Angrily, Selena slams her fist against the wall. You know, I've had alot of people say I was nothing. Some little princess in a war zone that couldn't survive. Had a lot of people declare that I wasn't in the same league as them, just like you've said it about me, Regan, Owen, Kennedy – I could go on. And every single one of them, I've taken down and shut up, including you. 

But instead of learning from it. Instead of actually being the professional legend you claim to be, you do the same thing as Bree Lancaster – congratulations, Xander, you're in a similar boat as Bree, floating down the river of Denial! Because, despite me kicking your block off, you STILL don't think I belong in the ring with you. You STILL don't think I'm in your league. But instead of blaming yourself for your loss...
Selena's eyes narrow. You go back to blaming the people that matter most to me.

Sharply, Selena shakes her head. You know? I could almost get the whole 'messing with my wife and bus' thing, Xander. You didn't lay a hand on her so I guess it falls in the same book as what Vixen Cain did to me years ago. And attacking the boss? Yeah, there's a long list of people that've done that. Don't like it, but I can at least say you're playing a style or strategy.

But when you laid your hands on those fans – when you grabbed that innocent child the Breakdown after Rise to Greatness – bet you didn't know her name was Corrie Hamil, did you?
the platinum-blonde takes a deep breath before releasing it. When you did that, Xander, you made the biggest mistake of your miserable life, you piece of garbage. You crossed a line that none of us deserve to cross. And for what, Xander? To 'get to me'? To 'piss me off'? That's it? You did it to get me so riled up, I'd agree to a match where you can do anything you want to me?

Standing near a stack of collapsing tables, Selena runs her hand along one of them. Like what, Xander? You gonna put me through a table again? You gonna smash my head with a chair? You gonna break my face with a monitor? Throw me through plexiglass? What, Xander?! That's your big plan? Tear me apart piece by piece?!

You think I don't know you can do that? You think I don't know you WILL do that? I know, Xander! Hell, I've known from the second you began targeting me before Rise to Greatness what you can do to me! You're gonna break me like no one ever has before...

But that also means that they - them – SCW – will be safe...

And that's the thing I find unforgivable for you, Xander. These people, my wife, without them, I'm nothing. You're nothing. They deserve our respect. They deserve to feel safe. Because they are what makes SCW what it is today. They are the reason we are both here, regardless of what we want in this world. 

See, I don't care that you cost me the United States Championship, cost me my match with Sienna Swann, even cost me the semi-finals at God of Wrestling. I can get over that. That's the nature of the business – sticking it to a target like that. But you took that safety away from them, Xander. You have stolen that faith and belief in SCW from those people because you couldn't accept that I, on that night, was better than you. You took from them what wasn't yours to take and if I have to be broken apart to stop you and bring that faith and safety and hope back to them, I will do it – you better believe that I will do it!

Reaching the parking lot, Selena stands beside her “Believe It!” tour bus.

You want to get even with me? Make me pay? You've got all the tools you need to do that, Xander. But just remember this: our last match wasn't stopped because an official stopped you. Our match ended because an official stopped me. I let the official stop me, Xander.

Not this time...

I'm not just 'teaching you a lesson' this time, Xander. I'm not just 'proving you wrong' this time, Xander. This time, even if I go with you...
Selena's face twists to an expression of rage and fury. I AM GOING TO PUT YOU DOWN!! her voice rings throughout the parking lot.

Even if it kills me, Xander, I am going to stop you! Even if it ends my career tonight, I am going to make sure you NEVER harm another SCW fan or innocent person ever again!

The Snow Queen takes a moment, her breathing ragged as she stands in front of her bus. Everything I've been through... the Tactical Warfares, the Elimination Chambers, the Roofed Cages, the Scaffolds – every opponent, every injury, every thing... it's all prepared me - lead me to this moment. It's all made me ready for this time – to be enough not only to beat you, Xander Valentine, but to STOP you once... and for all.

One last shaky breath comes from Selena as she rolls her shoulders back, her eyes becoming darker in their glare. 

Because the world of SCW can't exist with people like you in it anymore... And tonight, I will make sure it doesn't have to EVER again... Believe it, you son of a bitch! I'll be waiting...

The camera fades one last time... a calm before the inevitable storm...
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]
https://scwexecutioner.wordpress.com/2019/10/19/54/