Looking forwards
I know, we haven't finished this one yet, however I think this is worthwhile talking about now. A BIG announcement is occuring on the next Invasion, which sets out next year, but in addition and as you know, I've had a bee in my bonnet for a while regarding the three week period between shows, and I 'think' I've come up with a solution.

In the middle of the rp period, probably on a Thursday so it doesn't clash with anything, I am going to have a secondary show, where all the matches I will put in basically for feud purposes and to push storylines. This show will basically take the form of an 'angle' fed, whereby I will rely on voluntary submissions from you guys to push things forwards. If X is facing Y on EMERGE for example,  you could get together with your opponent and formulize an attack, or a confrontation, anything goes. 

Results will be totally summarised, and will be based on nothing else other than the above... to give the EMERGE show a little more humph.

What do we think?
[Image: 270041540-258425806375597-7033161467703002046-n.png]
more power to you bud, seriously, but i doubt I'll be submitting anything for it when I struggle to get everything done as it is. I'm sure people will submit stuff, some even regularly, but you may be creating a rod for your own back with this one.
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
Fair points matey... we could also summarise the segments down to a 'it just happened' kinda deal. It would still push feuds forwards and give people something to read even it if was a couple of pages long.

The biggest issue is really would people accept the results basically only to push storylines and them having little to no impact
I say just keep the format as is. Just do more Sallie Graham columns and I can do one too, I have some ideas.
[Image: Sienna2020.png]

Angelic Achievements:

- 3x SCW World Champion
- 3x SCW Women's Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 2018 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2019 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2018 SCW Stable of the Year (Past.Present.Future)
- 2018 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Selena Frost, Iron Woman Match at Retribution) 
- 2019 Elimination Chamber Winner (Under Attack 2019)
- 2019 Double Jeopardy Winner (Clarity 2019)
- 2020 SCW Feud of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors)
- 2020 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors, Rise To Greatness XVII)

Singles Record -|W - 68| L - 09 | D - 02 |
 Overall Record - |W - 93| L - 19 | D - 02 |

I don't do angle feds so I'm against this idea.

Honestly, i like Omar's idea better. A secondary show I can't see working even if it is angled.