2013 SCW Feud of the Year

2014 SCW Feud of the Year

2015 SCW Match of the Year

2016 SCW Match of the Year

2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2020 Conquered Thunderdome

SCW Goddess | Katie Steward | "Her Abandonment"

{The episode starts in Los Angeles, California at Katie Steward’s Church of her Lady Goddess. The scene opens outside of the church where Katie’s brat Autumn Daniels walks up to the front doors of the church. Autumn knocks on the front door. She turns away and waits for someone to answer. She takes out her phone and scrolls through her contacts to send a message, but before she finds the person Katelyn Buehler opens the door of the church. Katelyn runs over to Autumn and grabs onto her arm. Katelyn is in panic mode as she tugs on Autumn. Autumn turns around and pushes Katelyn away. She sees that it’s Katelyn.}

Autumn Daniels: Katelyn, what the hell? I could’ve hurt you. Don’t be pulling on me.

Katelyn Buehler: I’m sorry Autumn. Katie is just really freaking me out right now. I think she’ll lost it.

Autumn Daniels: …

Autumn Daniels: Oh? So you finally come to realize what we’ve all known then? Finally.

Katelyn Buehler: Autumn, I’m being serious now. Come and check on her…

{Katelyn grabs Autumn by the arm and tries to drag her along, but Autumn seems to fight against it.}

Autumn Daniels: I don’t think that’s such a good idea. Maybe you can ask Katie to come outside and we can talk.

Katelyn Buehler: Why are you fighting me? Come on I need you.

{Katelyn looks to overpower Autumn and manages to drag Autumn into the church. Autumn passes through the front doorway and a strange sizzling sound is heard for a few seconds. Though Autumn does seem to make it inside safely and finally breaks Katelyn’s grip on her.}

Autumn Daniels: Enough.

Katelyn Buehler: What was that sound? Were you making like a hot sound?

Autumn Daniels: No. Just forget about it. Let’s just get this over with. This place makes me feel uncomfortable. Where’s Katie?

{Autumn looks around at the religious art of the Goddess creeps her out. Her and Katelyn walks into the church where it’s filled with candles all around.}

Autumn Daniels: This has to be some kind of a fire hazard. Even I don’t go this over board with my seances.

Katelyn Buehler: They’re prayer candles. Katie’s been lighting them since I got here. She is freaking out about the Goddess.

Autumn Daniels: What happened? Are we going to go on another journey again?

Katrelyn Buehler: I don’t know, maybe. She thinks the Goddess has abandoned her. She won’t talk to her and give her any signs. What kind of a God does that?

Autumn Daniels: Most of them really.

{Katie Steward walks out from the back room as she is wearing her white and pink wrestling robe with her normal clothes underneath. She looks to be in a bit of a daze and wandering around aimlessly.}

Katelyn Buehler: Hey Kate, what’s up? Are you feeling any better?

{Katie looks up at Katelyn and Autumn. Her hair is a mess. She walks over to her brats.}

Katie Steward: How am I feeling? How am I suppose to be feeling, Katelyn? Look around, what do you see?

Katelyn Buehler: Ambiance.

Katie Steward: Broken Promises.

Autumn Daniels: Isn’t that where faith comes in to play?

Katie Steward: Ah look at you talking about faith, but no it’s not about faith. I’m suppose to be the Goddesses Champion. That’s what our journey was suppose to find, but it just led us to tragedy. This whole year has been just one big wake up call for me. That the Goddess has abandoned me. From the battle with Lexi, to The Katie Steward Show being canceled to a bully getting his Rise to Greatness send off. Those are only the things that happen to me. SCW as a whole is a plague on the world.

Katelyn Buehler: Katie, you’re starting to freak me out. See Autumn this is what I’m telling you. She on a whole like Jim Jones trip now.

Katie Steward: No one is going to drink any kool aid, but something needs to be done. The Goddess has lost her faith in me and I need to get it back. The only way in doing that is purging SCW of it’s evil.

{Katie turns away and walks back to the altar mumbling to herself leaving Katelyn and Autumn standing there.}

Katelyn Buehler: She has been like this all day. I don’t know what to do.

Autumn Daniels: I don’t know. I don’t really see a problem with her. Do you think we can talk her into dying her hair dark?

Katelyn Buehler: What are you talking about? She is talking about a religious crusade through SCW. That’s bad.

Autumn Daniels: Not necessarily. I mean have you seen some of the people in the company. I think Katie might be on to something.

Katelyn Buehler: Well yeah there is a lot of awfulness happening in SCW, but Katie should be spreading the Goddesses love. Not wiping everything out.

Autumn Daniels: Some times things need to be teared down in order to rebuild them.

{Autumn walks away from Katelyn and follows after Katie leaving Katelyn alone standing there and wondering what is happening right now.}

Katelyn Buehler: I knew I should’ve called Robin.

{Katelyn runs after Katie and Autumn as the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes to the arena where SCW Breakdown is set to take place. It’s the middle of the day and superstars begin to show up to the arena for the show. Katie Steward arrives as she walks up to the arena still wearing her wrestling robe. She walks pass the production trucks and looks up at the side with the pictures of SCW’s premiere talent on it. She immediately becomes disgusted with it.}

Katie Steward: Unbelievable. Of course, no Katie Steward. You don’t want to promote a once in a life time talent. No, not when we have a false angelic champion. SCW loves their smut.

{Katie continues her way into the arena, but she makes a sharp turn and instead of walking in through the back like most of the talent. She walks around to the front where the fans are gathered. A large group of fans have arrived early. A couple of fans notice Katie walking by as they stand in line and shout at her getting the whole crowd attention and they scream at Katie wanting her to come over so they can meet her.}

{Katie takes one look and notices the lack of her merch and signs and she just turns and walks into the arena. Inside the arena Katie walks around and finds a concession stand with SCW merchandise out for the fans for when the doors open. Katie walks around the table and checks out boxes of merch. She pulls out a couple of shirts trying to find what she is looking for.}

Employee: Ugh excuse me. Can I help you?

Katie Steward: Yes. What is this?

{Katie holds up a brand new shirt “Syren Swann” to show the employee.}

Katie Steward: Is this a “If you can’t beat them join them” idea? No. That’s stupid. This must be a new tag team. Just another example of people getting in my way and taking things that I’m trying to fight for. Everyone wants to play with Katie’s toys.

{Katie continues to dig through the merch and finally pulls out her merchandise.}

Katie Steward: Finally!

Employee: You’re making a mess. Here let me help…

{Katie spins around to the employee and pulls out from her robe a crucifix’s, but not a crucifix. It specific crucifix is one that belongs to Katie. A cross with her head in the middle of it.}

Katie Steward: I have fighting a holy war. A battle against the lizards and the succubus’ masquerading as angels. This is not some stupid war like Chad Evans and Damian Angels. I am fighting for everyone’s soul. I will bring the Goddess back to this world. The conversion is going to be made.

{Katie grabs the her shirts and leaves the merch stand with them. She heads back outside the arena while the employee gets on the walkie talkie alerting others about the craze religious woman as the scene fades.}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

{The scene changes backstage in Katie Steward’s dressing room. Sasha D. walks to the door and gives it a knock before walking inside to have a meeting with Katie.}

Sasha D.: Uh Katie, I’ve received a couple of complaints about you tonight. It’s only your second show back. What is going on?

Katie Steward: Sasha if you want to be saved along with this company. All you have to do is let the Goddess in. No more of these demons or lizards and deranged people. SCW should be a place of entertainment. Not something that feeds a person’s ego.

Sasha D.: Ummmm, who am I talking too?

Katie Steward: (laughs) I know you wouldn’t understand what I’m trying to do. You’ve sold this company out.

{Sasha looks at Katie as she just doesn’t want to deal with her right now.}

Sasha D.: The merchandise you took earlier is coming out of your pay for the show tonight. Just watch yourself and don’t do anything extreme.

{Sasha turns and walks out of the dressing room.}

{The scene changes to Hollywood, California inside an empty studio on a backlot. Inside Katie Steward stands in front of a green screen and she paces around not holding still.}

Katie Steward: Rachel, Rachel, Rachel… Why is it always a Rachel? A tough no nonsense girl who plays a little too rough. I know this is probably a match that she has wanted for a long time. An opportunity to rough SCW’s Goddess up. Nothing surprises me with these people. They’re deep seeded hatred is what feeds on their egos. I’m done with their pettiness. It’s time to take this to a whole new level. A new war will be waged. I’ve got nothing to lose. This is a one woman army. This is going to be the Season 8 of Game of Thrones that you wanted. I will take back everything that people have taken from me. I will expose the frauds. Reveal the demons that hide in the shadows. Rachel is going to get the biggest moment of her entire career. Forget the championships and the brawls. You never forget about your first and this is the first time she has of facing me.

Katie Steward: Now I’ve heard of Rachel and I do know she’s going to be tough. Like I said, she’s going to want to add my name to her list of victims she’s left in her wake. Except I’m not just going to just lie down and that is probably what she is hoping for. She is just another person around here that thinks too highly of herself. That is what I’m going to capitalize on. It is her pride that is her weakness. She thinks she is that tough no nonsense girl that will knock the biggest bully in the yard down a peg. Rachel probably sees him as that blonde girl that no one likes and just obviously jealous. I’ve been thrown in brutal matches. I’ve survive those same matches. Underground hardcore champions have come looking for a fight against me and I’ve not only fought back, but I beat them. Rachel is going to be no different. I’m not the blonde girl that’s the victim of a horror movie villain. I’m the mother f’in Slayer and Breakdown you will be slayed.

{Katie continues to pace around as he rant begins to turn into mindless ramblings as she spirals to insanity and the scene and episode end.}
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Rachel Tatum Lee Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: RachelTatumLeePostPic1_zpsmj9whoez.png]

(Click Title)
[Image: RachelTatumLeeSig_zps8ttj7ifj.png]

- 1x SCW Underground Champion
- 1x UWA World Champion
- 1x IWC No Holds Barred Champion
-Lasted over 77 Minutes at Taking Hold of the Flame 2019
- 2017 UWA Wrestler of the Year
- 2016 UWA Icon Memorial Tournament Winner
- Longest Reigning Underground Champion in SCW History (405 Days)
- Longest Reigning IWC NHB Champion in History (420 Days)
- 2013 SCW Stable of the Year (The Coalition)
- 2013 SCW Feud of the Year (The Coalition Vs. Perfect World)

Singles Record - | W - 99| L - 8 | D - 2 |
Hardcore Record - | W - 40| L - 1 | D - 0 |

Overall Record - |W - 113| L - 21 | D - 2 |