MYA DENTON VERSUS SABRINA BELLO
DEADLINE 1 - 1X 2,500 word limit RP, in whatever format you choose
FRIDAY 24TH AUGUST 2018 2359 GMT

DEADLINE 2 - 1x 750 word limit SHOOT / SEGMENT rp, to be used in the show. This rp must be sent to the EMERGE PM box before the deadline of SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST 2018 2359 EST

GOOD LUCK
Camera fades to a tv that is showing the last Emerge show and to particular to where Lilith is getting attacked by a hooded man. It then stops and starts to rewind back as laughing is heard. The camera pans over to see Mya standing there.

Mya- Play it again.

Calvin- I wouldn't think you would love revenge this much?

Mya- Yeah well it is about time I get her off her dam high horse. All she had to do was tell me the truth, I would have understood the reason.

Calvin- You sure you want to watch it again and not tape on Sabrina?

Mya- What's the use, she has it in her mind that she is going to win. She will say what others said in the past. "Oh Mya, no one cares for her, not even her brother." Blah Blah Blah. I am sick of it after a while.

Calvin- Speaking of Danny, have you talked to him? How is he feeling?

Mya- I have not but from the looks of it, it looks like he lost a lot of blood. Probably another concussion as well. I will call him in a few days to see how he is feeling.

Calvin- Do you want to start the process of revenge against Sabrina for him?

Mya- Pain is Pain in the end Cal. She will feel pain. She will shed blood as will I. This isn't revenge, this isn't payback. This is war and only the strong survive War. I've been through hell, more hell then a regular person has dealt with. Sabrina will be going to hell with me. That is a promise.

Calvin-*pauses the tape* Why do you trust me?

Mya- Why shouldn't I?

Calvin- I mean for all you know, this tape that I have could be fake.

Mya- It could be but as long as she believes you have it and that I will expose it to the world, then that could work for me.

Calvin- That's a different way to think of it. Works for me.

Mya- Good, now one more time Sammy, play it again.

Calvin gives a small laugh and pushes play on the tape as they both rewatch what they did to Lilith as the camera fades out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh Sabrina, so do tell me, how are you going to make me suffer? What else can you do to little old me? Not like I have been through shit before. Do tell me, do you guys just decide to go and watch other promos and keep saying the shame shit? That I am not loved by my brother or that everyone thinks I am a fuck up. Ok, so how about you try something original that nobody has said before?

Yes I know you went to the dark side and that you joined a cult or something. Really? I could care less if you sold out. Hell that is your life, do what the hell you want. This is the thing though, ruin your own life and stop setting up people. We get it, you little Mika is pissed off at Vanilla. *gives a clap* Funny though that Mika dragged you in her messed up story with Vanilla. What were you doing before that? Oh that's right, you failed to exist. You didn't matter and the first chance you got, you jumped on a bandwagon and ride on someone else's fame to get over. 

*laughs* Funny, if I would have done that, you would have cried that Vanilla and Danny were showing me favoritism. Giving me shot after shot. No instead I decide to earn it, the hard way. No that isn't Danny not caring about me, it's me going to the limit and getting shit done my way. I don't hitch on anyone's wagon. I don't go out of my way and kiss ass to get what I want. Unlike you, a speck of dirt on someone's shoe, that can't get shit done without help.

Very good Sabrina, have fun sleeping your way to the dam top and not getting shit by yourself. Have fun sucking Mika and Violet's ass. In the end, I at least know that I got this the hard way. That I bleed the hard way, that the pain I got, I deserved it. You...nothing but a toy. They will someday throw you away, they will get tired and once they are done with you, you are out in the trash. Don't say I didn't warn you.
[Image: C4yMeKE.png]