My Sincerest Apologies
I want to start by giving my deepest apologies to Olek, my recent opponents, those i collaborate with, and to the fed as a whole. I know I have flaked quite a bit lately, and I cannot apologize enough for this.  I usually like to keep my real and RP lives separate, but I feel I need to at least explain myself.  Over the last few years, I've been dealing with pretty serious depression. Over the summer, I thought I had it in check.  Between meds and therapy, it seemed things were taking a turn, but now it seems that it has made a comeback.  As I know there are some of you here who are dealing with the same thing, you know how it feels.  I have a head full of RP ideas, but actually sitting down and writing them out feels like a monumental task.  The simplest things, like getting out of bed and getting dressed feel like impossible tasks.  

I'm not trying to use this as an excuse, I am merely trying to explain myself.  As I have a bit of free time in the next few days, I am going to sit down and do some writing.  I have a Cassidy CD in my head, plus two half written CDs for newer characters that I need to finish writing.  I am giving myself one last chance with Cassidy.  If I no show one more show, I am placing her on LOA for a while.  

Again, I apologize to each and every one of you, and I hope you can forgive me.
[Image: cassidybanner.png][Image: aceandcass.png]
It's alright, Rachel. Real life comes first as we all know. Get yourself taken care of, above all else.
[Image: JAMESEVANS.png?ex=662b6449&is=662a12c9&h...height=544]
James Evans

SCW Accomplishments:

2x SCW World Heavyweight Champion

2016 SCW Taking Hold of the Flame Winner

2016 SCW Rise to Greatness main event winner

2019 End of the Year Open Invitational Winner

SCW Supreme Champion

2x SCW U.S.Champion

SCW Adrenaline Champion

2x SCW Underground Champion

SCW World Tag Team Champion

2013 SCW Feud of the Year

2014 SCW Feud of the Year

2015 SCW Match of the Year

2016 SCW Match of the Year

2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year

2020 Conquered Thunderdome

It’s okay Rachel, I know all too well what that is like. Especially having the ideas all the ideas, was always just finding the Will n motivation to write em. We don’t talk much or really never have but my ear is always there if you wanna vent bout anything.
It’s okay Rachel. Take care of yourself.

Like a Foxx! Tongue
Rachel, I know exactly the type of thing you are dealing with as what you are describing sounds painfully familiar. Depression is such a serious issue, getting out of bed in the morning seems like a monumental task because many times it is. Depression does different things to different people and It hurts my heart to know that you are going through this, but please understand you are not facing this alone. There are many people here who are willing to listen if you want/need to discuss this further, including myself. Please reach out to someone and I wish you nothing but the best.