GODS HAREM VERSUS MOUSTACHE RIDE VERSUS MODERN MARVELS
TAG TEAM ELIMINATION TRIPLE THREAT CONTENDERSHIP

DEADLINE 1 - 1X 2,500 word limit RP, in whatever format you choose
FRIDAY 24TH AUGUST 2018 2359 GMT

DEADLINE 2 - 1x 750 word limit SHOOT / SEGMENT rp, to be used in the show. This rp must be sent to the EMERGE PM box before the deadline of SUNDAY 26TH AUGUST 2018 2359 EST

GOOD LUCK
We open back stage after a recent loss for Gods harem. The two women Saraiel and Polly norah walk into frame.

Saraiel: Well that took a swift turn for the worse.

Polly shakes her head in disapointment leaning against the wall.

Saraiel: We are suppose to be gods harem...and this what we've been doing the last while thats unacceptable... i mean jesus...im sorry polly i've really been letting you down.

Polly moves to her partner and shakes her head leaning her forehead against Saraiels.

Saraiel: I've let you down...i should be so much better and i m sorry after all you've done for me...and i do this... i just continue to fail you...im sorry.

Polly pats Saraiel on the back.

Saraiel: No this is my fault i will take the blame for this you've won titles around the world you have been carrying the weight the entire time and i've just been screwing up consistently...damnit i dont care about chad...or the harem shit... i care that i am letting you down my friend probably the only friend i've ever had this ...this is shit i've been shit and i am just so damn sorry...fuck god fucking damnit....i dont even know if i deserve to be here.

Saraiel walks away as Polly looks on with a concerned expression as we cut to black.
----

Writer of Dillusion, David Helms, Katelyn Buehler, Kordy and Bianca Evans
OOC: Here we go then, a Moustache Ride rp for the first time in a while, and... well, it's a bit grim lol. Had some fun with this though, had a giggle making fun of my own character that's based on me. Also, gotta love including another nod to an eighties movie. haha. G, Kris, good luck chaps and enjoy!

[Image: helms2021banner.png]
Alex: “It’s that time of week again, folks… time for the Marvelous Marchetti Podcast of Wonder and Amazement! I am your esteemed host, Alex Marchetti.”

Evan: “And I am also your esteemed host, Evan Marchetti.”

Alex: “Together, Evan and I make up the MODERN MARVELS in Emerge Wrestling. Now that we got the most basic information out of the way, we had our first match lately.”

Evan: “That’s right, Al. Our first match taking on God’s Harem and, of course, picked up the big W in our debut match. I mean, this was a team that not three weeks prior was facing Serotonin and coming this close to winning the Emerge Tag Titles.”

Alex: “THIS CLOSE!”

Alex holds his finger and thumb literally about an inch apart as he exclaims it.

Evan: “So of course that was a big feather in our cap.”

Alex: “Right. And then we started to spread our wings out, get a little more attention, and now find ourselves with a shot to become the top contenders for those tag titles. We’ll talk about that before the podcast is out.”

Evan: “We’ll also pitch our personal stores, like our merch on sale now at RestHolds.com.”

Alex: “If you act now, not only can you get a cutting edge, state of the art Modern Marvels t-shirt with our handsome mugs emblazoned on it, but we’ll throw in a vintage Marvelous Marchettis keychain just for ordering.”

Evan: “And did we mention that, unlike OTHER wrestler merch sites, RestHolds.com does NOT charge excessive amounts for shipping internationally? So for all of our Emerge fans in Toronto, you too can get the latest in Modern Marvels merch without paying double what someone just on the other side of the lake would pay. That’s RestHolds.com/Marchettis.”

Alex: “I feel good about that plug.”

Evan: “Yeah… felt natural.”

Alex: “But now we have to talk about something that is so far beyond natural, it’s obscene. Something you may not know about Evan and I is that we are sympathetic to the cause of Wonderland.”

Evan nods his head.

Evan: “That’s right. You know the thing about lizard people is they’re just like you and me, and they have some real deep connections.”

Alex: “Totally deep. Which is why we wanted to do our part here tonight, and not only fill the void of commentary about the Lizard King that has been sorely lacking in our society, but attempt to lure said royal out into the open. We put out a few calls and managed to get in touch with something called the Royal Lizard Emporium of Cleveland, Tennessee. We have the owner, Donald Sicke, on the line with us today. Mr. Sicke, welcome to the Marvelous Marchetti Podcast.”

Sicke: “Thank you guys, it’s great to be here.”

Evan: “Now, we understand that you have some knowledge as it pertains to Wonderland and the Lizard King?”

Sicke: “That I do – the Royal Family…”

Alex: “So, like, Queen Elizabeth and such.”

Sicke: “Exactly. I have it on good authority that they are a group of shape-shifting Reptile People, and that the reason… don’t cut me off!”

Evan stops silently laughing.

Sicke: “The REASON that Princess Diana was MURDERED was because she knew too much!”

Evan: “Mr. Icke, Evan here.”

Sicke: “Yes, Evan.”

Evan: “So what you’re saying is that the Royal Family are all a group of Lizard People and Princess Diana knew this, so they waited five years after her separation with Charles and over a year after their divorce was finalized to off her?”

Sicke: “That is correct.”

Alex: “And what’s more, they were able to successfully procreate twice, despite the fact that humans and lizard people are biologically incompatible.”

Sicke: “You misinterpret my words, Mr. Marchetti. There was never any procreation… Diana was merely a host for the next generation of Lizard People.”

Alex: “Right… gotcha.”

Sicke: “I feel like you’re mocking me, gentlemen.”

Evan: “Whoa!”

Alex: “Why the sudden hostility?”

Evan: “Yeah, we wanna get to the bottom of this Lizard King business as much as you do.”

Alex: “Probably more.”

Evan: “Exactly.”

Sicke: “Why then do you disregard my theories?”

Alex looks to Evan. Evan looks to Alex. They both look to the camera shrugging their shoulders.

Sicke: “I heard that.”

Alex: “It’s just…”

Evan: “You know, you threw out a lot of theories.”

Alex: “A lot.”

Evan: “But none of them had any actual instances to support them.”

Alex: “We are seriously attempting to aid Giovanni Aries and Wonderland in their ongoing struggle with the Lizard King, and you’re offering us flash and no substance.”

Evan: “Right… if anything, YOU are the one disregarding the seriousness of OUR situation.”

There is an empty sound on the other side of the phone, before we end up hearing a *click* and a dial tone.

Evan: “I think we upset him.”

Alex: “I think he upset himself by being unhelpful.”

Evan: “Right… that too. But come on here… Would you have someone like a Giovanni Aries – a Rise to Greatness main eventer, by the way – engaged in such a long struggle against something, only to have a fraudster like Mr. Sicke insult it by bringing out real conspiracy theories?”

Alex: “Well, Evan, we should be careful about what we say next, because we don’t want to lose our hosting on Facebook, Apple, Twitter, or YouTube. After all, using FaceSpace, Peach, SnapTwit, and YourVideosAreHere don’t have the same impact.”

Evan: “Fair. I’m going to step away and cool down.”

Evan pulls his headset off and steps back from his chair.

Alex: “Alright… um… well, I guess I could start talking about our triple threat match, although it’s really more of a tag team thing, so I wasn’t planning on doing that. But I do just want to say that… you know, our podcast isn’t one of those engagements. We aren’t going to dox the shit out of people who disagree with us so our loyal fans would go onto their social medias and harass them. We aren’t going to talk about wanting to shoot people for some orange troglodytes. We’re an inclusive podcast. So please, don’t take us off our platforms, or we’ll just have to find another platform to run off of, and we really don’t want to have to do that. So now Evan is sitting back down…”

Evan returns to his seat and puts his headset back on.

Evan: “I’m cool now.”

Alex: “You know, with these headsets and our shows, we could almost rebroadcast Emerge shows with our own commentary.”

Evan: “You mean like we do with Major League Baseba-...”

Alex: “NO! Heh heh… no. I don’t mean like “we” do with Major League Baseball. Don’t be silly. I mean like other people do with Major League Baseball. Because that would require express written consent.”

Evan: “Of course. My slip.”

Alex: “But now, I guess we can talk about our tag team contest coming up at Emerge #11. If we win, we get a Tag Team Title shot at Serotonin for Invasion: Texas. Is it just Texas? Or do we know what city we’re in?”

Evan: “As far as I know, it’s just called Invasion: Texas.”

Alex: “Well that’s kind of odd, but hey. It is what it is, right? And what it is… is a shot for the two of us to break into the nut that is the Emerge Tag Team scene and make a statement.”

Evan: “That’s right. You and I have talked off camera about this, but it’s important to point out… Moustache Ride? They’ve had shots at the Tag Team Titles. God’s Harem? They’ve had shots. The tag scene in Emerge has, for the most part, centered on those teams and, of course, Serotonin.”

Alex: “And the point of that is… there’s been there teams in the conversation, and now Emerge has a beacon of hope on the horizon.”

Evan: “I don’t know if I’d call us a beacon of hope. That does sound rather douchey.”

Alex: “Fair point. A shock to the system?”

Evan: “Kind of cliched.”

Alex: “But that’s what it is. When you have three teams running the scene and then inject some adrenaline into the mix, you’re going to drastically alter the system. You and I already beat God’s Harem, minutes before Moustache Ride were defeated by Serotonin… you know what? Serotonin would make a great hair metal band name.”

Evan: “It absolutely would. I would prefer Catharsis myself, but Serotonin would be a hell of a name. But that’s not what matters here. What matters is that the other teams we’re facing, they’ve had their shots at Serotonin.”

Alex: “I heard someone say last Emerge that no one could beat Serotonin.”

Evan scoffs.

Alex: “And maybe if we were talking about the tag team scene before the Modern Marvels arrived on the scene. We didn’t come out of some training centre and immediately got contracts. Evan and I have been applying our craft on the tag team scene in Japan, the UK, Canada, America… anywhere that tag team wrestling exists, we have been there.”

Evan: “And we’ve not only BEEN there. We’ve been game changers. But the biggest thing is no one is unbeatable. Everyone has their breaking points. Everyone has lengths they’re willing to go to get the job done and, on any given night, anyone can fall. But to prove that, we have to beat God’s Harem…”

Alex: “Again.”

Evan: “And Moustache Ride. Easier said than done, but believe me, Alex and I are going to give it everything we’ve got.”

Alex: “And if we are successful and move on to face Serotonin for the Tag straps, we’ll make it our mission to prove that this unbeatable tandem is definitely BEATABLE.”

Evan: “But that’s all the time we have for today’s podcast. We’d like to thank Donald Sicke, but he ended up being kind of a dick, so we won’t.”

Alex: “And, because we’ve hit the end of our podcast, the special code for RestHolds.com for a 15% merch discount is “Marvels”. Remember… there are no men are as modern…”

Evan: “And no other team is as marvelous!”

With that, the podcast theme plays up again, and the podcast itself fades out.