Syren vs. Jordan Majors
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: Noon ET WEDNESDAY, November 20, 2019
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
November 13, 2019 - Breakdown - London

As Jordan Majors walks through the curtain backstage, she can hear her recently revealed brother speaking, but the words don’t make any sense. She walks forward, hands on her hips and head slightly down. After a moment, it becomes clear that he’s stopped talking, but she never responded to one word, and she can’t begin to comprehend what he said. She was just ready to put this one behind her. Jake stands there, a distance away, shaking his head as she walks into Bree’s locker room and suddenly she snaps back to full reality. Plopping down on a chair she flexes her left knee back and forth, before rolling up her tights to reveal she’s no longer wearing a knee pad. She smiles and rolls it back down. The room is empty. Bree probably out talking to Sienna. Scott out walking around the backstage areas and scoffing over bad fashion that he could have made better. Jordan digs out her phone and shoots Jaina a text.

Jordan text: No spoilers, but it sucked. Ready to get back home for your birthday.

Jaina text: That doesn’t sound good…

Jordan text: It’s not that bad. I’m still walking Tongue

Jordan drops her phone back into the bag that sat in front of her as the door swings open and Bree comes walking back in. She glances over at Jordan for a moment before breaking the silence.

Bree: You alright, babe?

Jordan: Yeah, it’s not a big deal. Just one match. Not sure my head was all there for it.

Bree: What do you mean?

Jordan: There’s a lot going on. Between the Jake reveal and pissing you off and mending fences with you, and then I’m just so excited for Jaina’s birthday/

Bree half smiles and rolls her eyes. She lets out a laugh as she walks over and sits down near Jordan.

Bree: It’s not unusual for you to not be focused. You always seem to be all over the place. I think it’s an endearing part of you. But it might not be the most helpful trait when it comes to competing in a ring.

Jordan looks up and smiles back. It’s the first true emotion she’d shown since leaving her match in front of the London audience.

Jordan: It’s kind of weird. All of my life, from the moment I knew he was my brother, I wonder what it would be like if I got to share the ring and wrestle alongside him. But it wasn’t magical. It wasn’t special. It just… was. It just happened. Is that weird?

Bree: What did you expect?

Jordan: I just never really knew him. I only knew the family I grew up with. I watched him on TV along with so many others. I wasn’t even a fan. I thought he was terrible. But then when I found out, something changed. I hated him, even though I sort of wanted to see him win. We only spoke a few times before I got my offer to come here. And I asked him before I signed. I needed the validation from him that it was ok for me walk into his territory.

Bree: Oh, please. He doesn’t own the place.

Jordan: But he built himself a legendary career here. So I felt like I needed to ask. And I wanted to tell him I wouldn’t be telling anyone who I was because I didn’t want anyone to feel like I had this handed to me. I did this all on my own. But what have I even done on my own? I suck.

Bree: Stop that.

Jordan: What have I even done? I’d probably be better off just known as the little sister.

Bree: You need to realize none of this just happens. You have to work hard and you have. Beating Ravyn was no small accomplishment. Even if she’s not quite the world beater she was a few years ago. She’s still just as capable of being that wrestler again.

Jordan looks down again and shakes her head. She knew it was true, what Bree said, but it didn’t change the way she was feeling.

Jordan: I keep thinking back to when Sienna and you took me to dinner and the thoughts that were shared there. I keep thinking she must look at me and think I’m terrible.

Bree: Come on, she doesn’t think that. And why would it matter?

Jordan: She’s the world champ. You’re the U.S. champ. I strive to be as good as both of you. I want to fight as hard as my friends.

Jordan looks up at Bree with a clear look of frustration painted across her face. Her eyes look like they could start filling with tears.

Bree: You need to calm down. Stop getting so concerned about one moment. This is going to take time, but you will keep on improving if you work at it. I’m your friend, and I want to see you be successful, so chin up…

Bree lifts Jordan’s chin with two fingers and smiles at her. Jordan half smiles back.

Bree: Pick your shit up and get ready for the next few house shows. Brush yourself off and keep on going. The only way you’re going to stop progress is if you stop yourself, ok?

Jordan nods and then Bree drops her hand from the girl’s chin.

Jordan: Thanks, boo. I’ll get over it.

There’s a knock on the door and Scott pops his head in. Bree nods and heads toward the door.

Jordan: Good luck! Breemerica needs that title to stay on your waist!

Bree laughs as she walks through the door and Jordan’s mind wanders to a moment in the past.

November 2009 - Des Moines, Iowa

With a hoodie and jeans on, Kylie walks around near the arena in Des Moines. She watches from behind a fence as wrestlers start to show up and venture to the areas backstage prior to the show. She doesn’t have a ticket, nor the money needed to get into the arena to watch the show. She’s here for one reason. A car pulls up to a spot and a cocky looking man in his 30s steps out of the vehicle and looks toward the small gathering of fans outside the fence. He toys with them for a moment, pretending to come over and then blowing them off for the backstage area. A man close by screams.

Man: Yeah, well fuck you too, Jake Starr.

Kylie feels let down by him not coming to the fence. She wasn’t a fan, but she knew the truth. She was his sister. She didn’t even know if he knew or how much he knew. She turns and slinks back against the fence. The man keeps on with the insults as Jake continues strutting toward the back entrance to the arena. Even after he disappears from view, the man is incensed.

Kylie: Will you shut the fuck up, already. He can’t even hear you. Douchebag!

Man: Who the hell are you anyway, little girl!?

Kylie extends her arms out and shoves the man as hard as she can, and then looks down expecting to see the man looking back up at her. Instead she feels a pair of hands shoved her back, the man unmoved by her motion and retaliating. Her legs fail her as she falls backward and slams into the grass behind her. The slope then making her roll over to her stomach before she rolled off of the small knoll and down to the pavement of the road. The man lets out a raucous laugh before a few members of the crowd step in and he starts to walk off. All along giving the crowd a pair of middle fingers. Kylie pushes herself back up to her feet and dusts herself off. As time goes by, the crowd slowly disperses into the arena, leaving Kylie standing there in the darkness. An hour or so after the show ends, some of the same people are back along with new ones. Kylie shivers as she hangs on to the fence. Not dressed as heavily as the rest. A few stars come by and then she sees him again: Jake Starr. The man she’s been led to believe is her brother. Her whole life a lie at this point. This the only truth. As he walks by the group of people, waving and saying a few things, he reaches Kylie and stops in his tracks for a moment. He seemingly not only knew who it was, but knew she seemed out of place. Jake leaves the crowd from the middle and speaks with a security member. He points her out specifically and then disappears toward his car. A moment later, the security man appears by the crowd.

Security: M’am. I need you to come with me.

Kylie acknowledges the request and walks over and follows the official as he leads her toward the opening area. As they reach the opening of the fence, a car catches Kylie’s eye. Jake looks at her one last time as he drives out of the entrance and leaves. A second later, the security official grabs Kylie’s arm and turns her to face a pair of Des Moines police officers. She instantly felt let down. Did he not want anything to do with her either? The officers sat her in the squad car and then went and spoke to the security official. She sees one of the officers talking on the phone as the other comes over.

Officer: You a long way from home?

Kylie: I don’t know what you mean?

Officer: Someone identified you as a runaway reported from Nebraska. Would that be you?

Kylie hangs her head and the officer lets out a sigh. It was the most disappointed she’d ever felt.

A few days later…

Kylie sits at the kitchen table, twirling take out chinese food around a pair of chopsticks. She rests her other arm on the table. Her mother, Christina, stares at her from the other end. She picks up her small glass and swirls it around for a moment before taking a drink of the clear liquid. Kylie figured it was vodka.

Christina: You’re luck I’d even feed you. But the way they talked about you running away, like it was my fault. You would have thought they were going to take you away. Do you want to live in foster care? Huh?

Kylie: No.

Christina: No what?

Kylie: No, mam.

Christina: That’s what I thought.

Kylie continues to dig at her food while Christina nurses her drink.

Christina: Because you know, no one wants a 13-year-old little bitch that runs away from a home that provides her with everything she needs. It makes me look like a bad person. Like a bad parent.

Kylie’s eyes leave the food and stare directly across the table at her mother.

Christina: Don’t you look at me that way. I’ve given you everything. I’ve lost so much because of you. And what did I get in return? You don’t even love me!

Kylie puts her chopsticks down in the carton of food.

Kylie: I don’t feel good, can I be dismissed from the table?

Christina: No, because I’m not done talking to you. My life was so much better before you. I didn’t think I was just going to be getting a female version of that little shit Jake Starr. I couldn’t just have a daughter that wanted to grow up to be something. She wants to wrestle. It’s pathetic. You just want to waste your life.

Kylie: Mom, I -

Christina: Shut up! Listen to me while I talk. We’re done with this wrestling stuff. I know they’re coming here soon. You’re forbidden to go. You will stay in this house and you will clean it that night. No more watching wrestling. Not even on TV. You’re done. I’ve had a few days to think about this. Wrestling has turned you into a horrible little child. So I’m taking it away.

Kylie: You can’t do this!

Christina: I just did.

Kylie: I hate you!

Christina: I don’t care.

Kylie stands up and stares down her mother with fire in her eyes. Her hands balled into fists push against the table. She almost snarls. Her mother takes a sip and stands up with a smirk.

Christina: And what are you going to do about it?

Kylie slams a fist against the table, her face bright red as she storms out of the room and toward her bedroom, slamming her door as she enters.

November 18, 2019 - Amy Chastaine’s house - New Orleans

In the midst of a celebration at Jaina’s mom’s house, Jordan pulls Jaina off to a side room with a big wrapped box of gifts. Jaina looks at her a little weird and then looks at the gift.

Jaina: This is kind of big…

Jordan: Relax, just open the gifts. I put a lot of thought into this one.

Jaina starts tearing the paper off of the side of the box until she can get to the taped section. She looks at Jordan as if to ask for help and Jordan muscles the box open by breaking the tape. Jaina digs in and pulls out a shoe and another wrapped box. She stares at the shoe and then raises an eyebrow at Jordan.

Jordan: So, this is one of the shoes I wore in my match for Rise to Greatness. My first really big win. I have the other one on a shelf in Pasadena. Well, it’s in a box itself now since I’m moving… but the reason for this is because that’s where we were introduced. And that’s where I saw you and I was kind of hooked.

Jaina giggles and then shakes her head.

Jaina: Gods, that’s kind of cute. Should I expect more of that?

Jordan nods and pushes the next box in front of Jaina. Jaina gives a smile and a shrug as she opens up the second box to find another box and an umbrella.

Jaina: Ok, so an umbrella then? Hmm… ah I know what this one is for.

Jordan: Yeah, although I personally enjoyed seeing us both wet and think it added to that first time we got together and kissed, this is just a little reminder of that day we ran through the rain to get under the awning at Cafe du Monde. It really is unforgettable to me.

Jaina: Yeah, you knew what you were doing the whole time I think. Knowing I wasn’t single, too. Confused me at first, but also sort of showed me something…

Jordan: Ok, the next one.

Jaina unwraps the third package, tearing away the wrapped paper and then popping open the box to find a vial of something and another box.

Jaina: Umm, what’s this, babe?

Jordan: When we were back in LA for the Halloween party I went to the beach and got some sand from behind Dom’s house. Remember that night there under the stars?

Jaina: Where Aunt Bree almost caught us kiss in the ocean? Yeah.

Jordan: Another little reminder of that time.

Jaina: You’re so cheesy, but I love it. Is this the last box?

Jordan: Open it and find out.

Jordan sticks her tongue out at Jaina and giggles as Jaina tears into it to find two boxes marked Tiffany & Co. on the inside. Jaina’s eyebrows rise and her eyes go wide as she looks at Jordan. When she opens the first box, the diamonds inside shine brightly. Jaina looks down at a pair of diamond earrings in the shape of three stars with a slight look of awe.

Jaina: Oh my gods. These are… beautiful. Wow. How much did you -

Jordan: Open the other one.

Jaina: I’m almost a little scared to after seeing these…

Jordan laughs as Jaina opens up the next box to reveal a matching necklace with stars and the same extremely shiny diamonds. Jaina puts a hand on her heart as she examines the necklace.

Jaina: Babe, this is too much.

Jordan: No it’s not. I saw them and I thought… my dream is that she gets a tryout and nails it and then she takes over the world of backstage interviews the the beauty and charm and wit that I know she has. And she deserves to shine as brightly as possible, right?

Jaina grabs Jordan by the collar and pulls her in close for a kiss. As the kiss breaks, she leans her forehead against Jordan’s.

Jaina: Thank you. They’re beautiful gifts.

Jordan: I’m glad you like them.

Jaina leaps toward Jordan and they embrace tightly for a moment before Jordan releases the hold. They both share a laugh and Jaina grabs the boxes and looks them over.

Jaina: Seriously, how much were these?

Jordan: I can’t tell you that. That ruins the whole point of the gift. It makes it seem like you were only worth a certain price.

Jaina: But these look hella expensive.

Jordan: They looked beautiful in the display case and I knew they’d look even better on you. So the price didn’t matter.

Jaina: You do know I could look it up online, right?

Jordan laughs and runs a hand through her hair before wrapping a few stands behind her right ear.

Jordan: So is the price of these that important to you? I could provide you with a receipt if you need it for tax purposes now that you’re 18…

Jaina: I’m just kidding. I may or may not look later…

Jordan bites her lip wondering what Jaina might think when she finds out Jordan paid more than $20,000 for the necklace and earrings. But if she did, so what? Jordan reaches out and grabs Jaina’s hand.

Jordan: We need to go back into the other room. Your parents are going to wonder if we disappeared to the safe house again.

Jordan grins and Jaina rolls her eyes and shakes her head, then gives Jordan another kiss before they walk into the next room to show off the gifts to her parents and others that were there. That’s when it hit Jordan that she was probably in for another talking to from Amy or Wyatt for buying such an expensive gift. It didn’t matter though. Jaina was worth it.

Promo

So it’s come to this. Time after time I’ve met Ravyn in the ring and she’s had to go to lengths you wouldn’t believe in order to make sure she could beat me. And still, it has failed for her over and over again. She’s still trying to formulate the right plan to beat me and then snuff me out forever. Now she probably thinks she found it. Her wife. After months of meeting Ravyn and whipping that ass over and over, she is siccing her wife on me like the attack dog she’s been waiting to unleash. Syren, how it must suck that your wife has failed in this endeavor so many times that she’s now sending in you to try to do a job that she couldn’t take care of in the first place. It should have been so easy for her. I mean, it’s not as if I’m a legend in the industry. No one looks at me and sees future Hall of Famer with my limited accomplishments. But yet, I’ve wiped numerous SCW rings with your wife’s face and I don’t have a problem adding you to the list. You’re in the midst of dealing with so much right now. You’re on the eve of finding out all of your terrible decision will once and for all bar you from ever, and I mean ever, fighting for the SCW title. You can kiss it goodbye, and I have a feeling that will be so much more bitter than having to taste your wife’s grossness every night.

I mean, it must really suck for you that you have to clean up this mess for her - or try to - when you think what you truly deserve is to be right back in the title picture and fighting Sienna Swann for the championship. Sienna is a perfect angel. You? The leader of the trash pail kids? I don’t think you deserve to be within 25 feet of Sienna let alone that title. You made your bed when you cheated like you and yours always do. If Sasha says no more to you, I support her 100 percent. I don’t always support the decisions she makes. I don’t understand why she would make the decision to book you to lose to me, but so be it. And you might as well leave the rest of the hooligans in the back for this because I have a more powerful team than you do right now. Tell me how your fiends can possibly measure up to the ones who would be willing to defend me when it comes to your idiots getting involved? You can take out Jake Starr? Bree Lancaster? Sienna and Chris? Get out of here with that retort.

Tell me, Syren, why did you have to do it? Why the hell did you have to mess with the chamber match? Everyone wants to point fingers at Sienna and call her undeserving. But Chris simply took advantage of the opening you created so that he could make sure his beloved angel was safe from harm. No one should blame him or her for that. They should be pointing all fingers at you. And they will. Believe me. Everyone is about to know that this was all your fault all along. And there’s no escape. Sienna won and that’s just how it’s going to be. She’s going to defend that title like a strong champion and her reign will live on for a long time. And you’ll have a front-row seat from the sidelines watching as she does what you never will be able to, holding and defending that title. You’ll never even be able to fight for it again. It must be so devastating. But it’s also karma slapping you right across the face. You and your idiots have been doing stuff like this for so long and it has been allowed to be swept under the rug. Finally, someone is holding you accountable for your crimes and it must just kill you that it could cost you so dearly. I hope you continue to think about that while I demonstrate for you first hand why it’s been so hard for your wifey to solve the puzzle that is beating me. I’m not here to fall so you can focus on solving this problem. I’m here to add to your misery right before you find out that you’ve lost almost everything.

Here’s the thing about you. In some ways I actually look up to women like you and Selena. If you weren’t both so awful I might actually call you role models or mine. Here you both are standing loud and proud with your women. I hope I can do that one day. But I wouldn’t want to be like either of you. I want to pave my path to the top without being a weird ice queen or a woman that lives out of the trash can with a group of hanger ons. I’m going to do this in my own fabulous way and stepping on and over you and your wife is just part of the path. I know it must be hard to understand why Ravyn can’t seem to get past me, but you’ll know soon enough. I’m just enough a pest that you find yourself wanting to bend the rules in order to try and cripple me. Ask her, she already tried to do it. But it failed. I’ve ditched that annoying ass knee brace now and I’m ready for anything you can try to throw at me. And yet you already failed this last month to bend the rules in your favor. You’re not the SCW Champion right now, are you? No, that’s what I thought. I don’t know what else to say to you about that. You fucked up. And now you have to deal with the ramifications.

The truth is as much as I’ve battled with Ravyn week after week in the last few months, I haven’t grown tired yet of putting her on her back and watching that sick expression on her face appear after she realizes she failed to beat me again. That look on her face when she tried to destroy my knee only to realize she failed was as glorious as it was pitiful at the same time. And somehow it’s all resulted in this moment. The moment when the beaten and battered Ravyn, who’s mind is weighed down with the realization that she can’t seem to get past me, has to turn to the one who lays behind her each night and holds her tight and she says “Please, baby, can you please defend the honor or me and trash babies and please stop the mean little Jordan from bullying us?” Welp, too bad bitches. I’m not going to back down to the assholes that tried to rip my leg in half just because they can’t beat me. I’m not backing down to the people who try attacking me with chairs every time they don’t get their way. I’m not backing down one bit. First it was Ravyn. Then I beat Christy. Then I took down Ravyn again. So send your Holy Grail after me. Watch me beat down your beloved Goddess and add her to the list. I’m coming for you, Syren. And you’re going to be licking your wounds along with Ravyn soon enough. You just better believe that. Because Jordan Majors is money. You can bank on it.
Eek, time is running out!

[Image: syrensig.jpg]

The Syren Song: Verse 302
"I was in high school"
[Image: syren2021.png]