Breakdown Summarized Results - November 13, 2019
The opening bars of “The Old Me” by Memphis May Fire play as the Breakdown logo flies across the screen.

I'm thinking about the old me
'Cause I've been feeling empty
I never used to be so dead inside

Shots of Syren celebrating with the World Championship start before we see a shot of the Beauty Factory standing tall in the ring. Following this is Aaron Blackbourne hitting the Unchained Creativity on an opponent. Katie Steward hitting the Off with her Head on Giovanni Aries at Retribution 2018 follows.

I think I lost my memory
I can't remember carefree
And all my days turn into fight or flight

Owen Cruze hitting the Cruze Stomp on an opponent follows before we see Selena Frost hitting the Glass Shard on Bree Lancaster. Bree Lancaster hitting the Classifier on Aaron Blackbourne follows before we see Scarlet Grey walking to the ring.

I wanna get back, tell me how to get back
I wanna get back, tell me how to get back

Kennedy Street hitting Dante McCaffery with the Touch of Class follows before we see James Evans and Angelica Jones holding the SCW World Tag Team Championship. Marie Jones standing on the ropes follows before we see Kandis swiveling her hips as part of her entrance. Derek Adonis holding up a copy of the KABLAMA Sutra follows.

Say it again, say it again, tell me what I wanna hear
Tell me that I'm gonna be fine and there's nothing left to fear
'Cause I've been losing sleep (losing sleep)
Trying to get back to who I used to be
Where is the old me?

Chris Cannon spearing Kennedy Street and Owen Cruze follows before we see a shot of Cassidy Carter dancing on her way to the ring, and then a shot of Regan Street and Datura swinging chairs at one another. The Breakdown logo comes up on the screen and remains on it for a few moments.

We then cut to a live shot of the inside of the O2 Arena in London, England. The cameras pan across the crowd for a few moments.

Sharper: “We are coming to you from London, England, the other side of the pond, for Breakdown!”

Breakdown cuts to ringside to see Adam Sharper and Jonathan Knots standing in front of the SCW announce table, microphones in their hands.

Sharper: “Hello again everyone. Adam Sharper here with Jonathan Knots and we have a hell of a show for all of you watching at home and for all of our fans here in Britain!”

Knots: “Talk about a huge main event. As Sienna Swann continues to implode outside of the ring, and without Chris Cannon, she’s going to have to deal with the ramifications of everything she’s done to Glory Braddock!”

Sharper: “Not just that, a huge eight person tag team match. Infamous and Zero Effs to Give against Twin Magic and the surprising brother-sister combo of Jake Starr and Jordan Majors.”

Knots: “We’re also going to hear from Selena Frost later tonight and we’re going to get an update about Xander Valentine too!”

Sharper: “We found out he was victorious in that unsanctioned Empty Arena match. Selena Frost and Xander Valentine both receiving medical attention. We hope to hear some more tonight.”

Owen Cruze vs. Gavin Taylor

The lights around the arena begin to flicker as "Whoa Is Me" by Down With Webster starts to play over the arena.

Whoa is me
I'm so whoa
See me decked out from my head to my toe
Whoa is me
I'm so whoa
Everywhere I go I'm a one man show

The crowd boos as "All Star" Gavin Taylor steps out from behind the curtain onto the top of the ramp. As he stands in place, posing with his arms outstretched, a microphone in his hand, the chorus of the song plays.

Phillips: “Ladies and gentlemen, the opening contest is scheduled for onefall and has a fifteen minute time limit. First, on his way to the ring, from Los Angeles, California, he is the All-Star, Gavin Taylor!”

Gavin begins to walk down the ramp with swagger.

Gavin: “Thank you Dr. Phil. But I’ll take it from here.”

The crowd boos as Gavin slowly saunters down the ring.

Gavin: “But I hope you’re all ready! Tonight, you get to bear witness to greatness in the form of one of the bona fide unsung greats, the Jedi of the Mat, the Michael Jordan of Top-Ropin’, the Greatest Tea Drinker that ever lived, the KING of Professional Wrestling, the next Adrenaline Champion, Me! Gavin Taylor!”

The crowd boos as Gavin stops at the base of the ramp and looks around.

Gavin: “And Owen Cruze, I know he used to hail from this place-“

The crowd roars with cheers. Gavin tries to calm them down.

Gavin: “Calm down. Don’t need to interrupt. Geez…I thought the Brits were the mannered people. But I’ll make him never want to make this trip again. That’s fine, because you’ll have seen me! And maybe, just maybe, I’ll become the first dual-championship contender in SCW history!”

The crowd boos as Gavin Taylor’s music continues. He smirks as he gets to the ring. Pulling himself to the apron, he hangs out of the ring while holding onto the top rope. Gavin pulls himself through the ropes and steps onto the second ropes on the opposite side of the ring from the ramp. He opens his jersey, sliding it off his shoulders as he stretches his arms out. Turning around, he bounces back off the ropes as he watches for his opponent.

Sharper: “Good to know Gavin’s confidence also made the trip across the pond.”

Knots: “Hey. He’s confident. He wants to win. And a win against Owen Cruze would be big!”

Sharper: “Rumour has it that Owen may be in line for his rematch. Nothing official.”

Knots: “After last week, Sasha was going to give him and James a shot. When James attacked that masked man and all of that, you wonder if that’s changed.”

Sharper: “I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough. Sasha has a lot on her mind.”

The lights straight to flicker in the arena as “The show must go on” the SCW / Maserati Remix kicks in over the PA system, the opening beats bringing a huge cheer from the fans.

“Empty spaces, what are we living for?
Abandoned places, I guess we know the score, on and on
Does anybody know what we are looking for?”

Owen steps out onto the stage to an even louder outpouring of noise, looking left and right at the fans and nodding in acknowledgment of their support. He then smiles.

Phillips: “His opponent, from Newquay, England…by way of Los Angeles…”

The crowd erupts in cheers. Owen nods.

Phillips: “He is Owen Cruze!”

He drops to one knee and punches the stage, as a huge burst of pyro erupts behind him. Owen getting to his feet and walking down the ramp, only focussed on the ring. Owen slides into the ring, and climbs a turnbuckle, raising his arm as his music fades, and he jumps backwards into the ring. He backs up and turns and looks at Gavin. Gavin tells him to stay back as Owen backs up to the corner.

Sharper: “Owen Cruze in his home country! The Cruze family is royalty over here.”

Knots: “Well, a lot of pressure then. And against someone like Gavin…”

Sharper: “Owen may be looking to smack that smirk off Gavin’s face!”

The crowd roars as the bell sounds. Owen and Gavin circle the ring a bit and then lock up. They push back on one another before Gavin tries to pull away, but Owen pulls him back and into a side headlock. He shakes his head. Gavin reaches around and Owen holds on. Gavin keeps pushing on his arms and then pulls Gavin up to the ropes and goes to push him off, but Owen holds on. Owen smirks as he falls to a knee. He holds on and Gavin yells at the referee. Owen continues to hold on and Gavin starts to push up on his arm. He manages to get free and turns into an overhead wrist lock. Owen then turns and grabs the arm and wrenches it. Gavin winces and yells out. Gavin reaches around and then thumbs Owen’s eye. The crowd boos and Gavin wrenches the arm. He looks around smiling. Owen winces as the official, Steve Hollinsworth warns Gavin. Owen reaches around and then grabs at the top rope and backflips through. Owen then wrenches Gavin’s arm and then turns and whips him across. Gavin bounces off and Owen jumps up with a leapfrog. Gavin ducks under and bounces off the other side and Owen drops down and hits a snap fireman’s carry. Gavin hits the mat. He rolls over and moves to the ropes. He starts to get up and Owen runs at him and clotheslines him up and over the top rope to the floor. The crowd cheers.

Sharper: “Owen cutting the distance down and with a big clothesline, sending Taylor to the floor!”

Knots: “He just got a full view of the whole arena going head over heels!”

Owen looks at Gavin and he slowly gets up. (1) Owen runs across the ring. He bounces off. The crowd roars as Gavin turns to him. (2) Owen dives through the ropes and with a tope suicida. The crowd cheers. (1) A loud “Owen!” chant begins as Gavin rolls over. Owen gets up and looks around. (2) He then grabs Gavin and hoists him up before spinning him into the ring. (3) Owen slides in after. Gavin starts to get up and Owen runs over and hits a running facebuster. Gavin rolls to his back. Owen goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Gavin kicks out. Owen gets up. Gavin rolls over and moves to the ropes. He pulls himself up, moving to the corner after and Owen walks over and chops him. The crowd woos. Owen looks around before whipping him across the ring. Gavin hits the corner and Owen runs after and nails him with a running double knee. He backs up and Gavin staggers out and Owen jumps up and hits a snap frankensteiner.

Sharper: “Hitting suddenly and quickly! Big frankensteiner!”

Knots: “Gavin’s not even out of the gates! Owen is all over him!”

Sharper: “Now a cover!”

Owen goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Gavin kicks out. He turns and starts to get up. Owen grabs him and wrenches the arm. He whips him across the ring. Gavin bounces off and Owen goes to lift him up, but Gavin spins through and lands behind him. He then cuffs him in the back of the head with a forearm shot. Owen drops forward, leading to boos from all over. Gavin walks around the ring. Owen gets up and turns and Gavin scoops him up and hits a sidewalk slam. He then gets up and moves to the corner. He pulls himself up to the middle turnbuckle. He then smirks before diving off and hitting a elbow drop. He goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Owen kicks out. Owen rolls to his side and starts to get up. Gavin pulls himself up and runs into the ropes, bounces off and catches Owen with a running knee lift. Owen falls back to the corner. Gavin then turns and runs at him and hits a running back elbow. The crowd ohs and Owen falls out of the corner. Gavin then smiles.

Sharper: “Gavin with his own sudden offense. The knee lift. And then that back elbow.”

Knots: “Just swinging it into the jaw. Owen may be out!”

Sharper: “Hollinsworth checking. Gavin going right for the pin.”

Gavin goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Owen kicks out. He rolls over and Gavin gets up and grabs him by the hair. He jerks him up and Owen turns and elbows him in the ribs. Gavin pulls him back by the hair into the corner and Gavin kicks him in the ribs and then again. He whips him across the ring and Gavin runs after. Owen jumps up and floats over, but twists in the air, landing on Gavin’s back and hooking his arms with his legs and hitting a sunset bomb! The crowd ohs.

1!

2!

Gavin kicks out.

Sharper: “Nearfall! Only two out of the sunset bomb! Owen got all of that. Gavin had a lot of left though.”

Knots: “Just snapped him over!”

Gavin rolls over and gets up and Owen grabs him and elbows him in the back. He then turns and pulls him into the corner, driving him chest first. Gavin pops back and Owen hits a back suplex into a bridge.

1!

2!

Gavin rolls out of it. Both get up and Owen jumps to the middle rope and backflips back, but Gavin sidesteps and pulls him down ribs first into his knee. Owen rolls over, holding his ribs in pain. Owen pops up, holding his ribs and Gavin kicks him in them. He then drops to his knees and nails him with a uppercut. Owen falls back. Gavin gets up and points to his head and then whips Owen into the ropes. He bounces off and Gavin scoops him up on the rebound and hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He pushes Owen down and hooks the leg.

1!

2!

Owen pushes him off. Gavin rolls off. Owen gets up and Gavin promptly takes him down with a dropkick. The crowd boos.

Sharper: “Gavin immediately taking Owen down. Hits the dropkick.”

Knots: “And this crowd is getting restless. Gavin Taylor showing that he can go!”

Sharper: “No one doubted that. It’s more the package. He’s so full of it! And look at this. Trying to get these fans to chant for him!”

Gavin turns as he starts to yell out “Gavin! Gavin! Gavin!” The crowd boos and instead, an “Owen!” chant begins. Gavin looks at them and shakes his head as Owen starts to get up and Gavin hoists him up and hits a back suplex. He then rolls over and hooks the leg.

1!

2!

Owen pushes him off. Both get up and Gavin turns and grabs him and whips him into the corner. Owen however runs up the turnbuckle and dives back with a twisting crossbody. The crowd cheers loudly. He then, instead of going for a pin, nails Gavin with a series of hard right hands. Owen gets up and Gavin rolls over. He gets up and Gavin runs at Owen. Owen ducks a clothesline and stops and turns and Owen stops and turns too before running at Gavin and jumping up, hitting a float-over DDT. Gavin rolls to his back. Owen goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Gavin shoots his shoulder up. Owen looks up.

Sharper: “Only two! That DDT, only got two!”

Knots: “Well he went head first. He’s got a layer of protection formed by his ego!”

Gavin rolls over and Owen grabs him. He then pulls him up and scoops him up and slams him down. Owen exits to the apron and climbs up to the top rope. Gavin winces and rolls over as Owen gets to the top. Gavin then gets up and runs over. He pushes him off. Owen falls and onto the apron. Gavin then grabs him by the arm and pulls him through the ropes before hooking his head and hitting the Cubic Zirconium Cutter. The crowd boos. Owen rolls to his back. Gavin gets up and runs into the ropes. He then jumps up and hits a stomp to the ribs. Owen rolls over, holding his ribs and crawls forward, wincing and Gavin runs into the ropes, bouncing off and hitting the All-Starmaker.

Knots: “Ha! Stopped him in the head to revive him!”

Sharper: “Only to take him down again! All-Starmaker! This may be it. Gavin may pin the former World Champion!”

Gavin rolls him over and hooks the leg.

1!

2!

Owen gets his shoulder up. The crowd cheers. Gavin looks up and then pulls him up by the head. He kicks him in the ribs and then hooks him up by the head. He drags him up and places him on the top rope. The crowd boos. Gavin then walks over and pulls him forward and hits a European uppercut. Owen nearly falls back. Gavin then climbs up to the middle rope and grabs him. He then steps up to the top rope, but Owen nails him in the ribs and then again. The crowd cheers and Owen then hooks his head and lifts him up and throws him forward, while remaining on the middle rope, driving Gavin face first to the mat with a front suplex. Gavin holds his ribs and starts to get up. Owen stands up. Gavin then gets up, bent over, before Owen jumps forward and hits the Cruze Stomp!

Sharper: “Cruze Stomp from the middle rope! Gavin driven into the mat!”

Knots: “This place is defeaning!”

The crowd cheers loudly and Owen turns and rolls him over and hooks the leg.

1!

2!

3!

The bell sounds and the crowd cheers, fans jumping up in the crowd. Owen gets up and walks forward before having his arm raised by Steven Hollinsworth, the official.

Phillips: “Here is your winner, via pinfall, Owen Cruze!”

Sharper: “Owen Cruze with the win. The bounce back from Under Attack. Beating the number one contender to the SCW Adrenaline Champion!”

Knots: “Gavin was so close!”

Sharper: “He got cocky. He thought he had him but Owen threw him off and set him up perfectly. Cruze Stomp! He’s finding new ways to hit it!”

Owen continues to celebrate in the ring and looks out to the crowd. He turns and drops down to the floor before walking over and starting to high-five some fans. Gavin rolls over, wincing in pain as we cut away.

Chris Cannon, Sienna Swann and Xiomara are shown arriving to the building. Chris Cannon is banned as he refuses to sign the hold harmless agreement. Xiomara and Sienna enter as Chris heads off.

COMMERCIALS

James Evans comes out, fired up, and calls out the other masked individual to end this. He doesn’t care what the plan is. No one comes out. James Evans just seethes, leaving unhappy.

Casterillo cuts a promo backstage, speaking about how he may have gone about things the wrong way. But that he’s got a clear path now and he will take it.

COMMERCIALS

Owen Cruze cuts a promo about potentially challenging for the SCW World Championship. After Sasha’s announcement, he notes that he’d love to see if Sienna can beat him one on one. Yeah, that happened earlier in the year, but a lot has changed and for both Owen and her.

Cassidy Carter vs. Konrad Raab vs. Scarlet Grey

Konrad Raab pins Cassidy Carter after the frozen pin. Half way through the match, Scarlet Grey simply leaves.

Backstage, Infamous and Zero Fucks to Give are discussing about their team later. Ryan WAtosn is visibly annoyed. Deciding to make things better for him, he punches CHBK for good measure, knocking him down. Syren snaps at him before he walks off.

COMMERCIALS

Regan Street cuts a promo – is asked about the Trios Tournament again by Jessica winters. Regan ignores it focusing on facing Konrad Raab. She’s got her plan. First it’s Raab, tie up loose ends. Then…she’s going to focus on Supremacy…the Tag Titles.

Rachel Tatum Lee vs. Katie Steward

Rachel Tatum Lee defeats Katie Steward via pinfall, after solid back and forth match. Rachel however catches Katie a bit overly confident before hitting the oBITCHuary for the win.

COMMERCIALS

Scarlet Grey is with Sasha, demanding an explanation over how she’s been booked. She took Datura out. She’s just not wrapped in the right wrapping paper for Sasha. But she’s proven herself. Sasha points out that her walking from the ring doesn’t help her case. Scarlet demands another opportunity. Sasha notes that the TV Championship is out because of her actions last year. Tag Titles are out as Ruby’s moved on as Valeria and with Maria Vencejo. Rachel Tatum Lee then walks up. Sasha turns to her and then Scarlet before noting that there’s her opportunity. Whoever wins at the December 1 PPV gets a US championship shot to end 2019.

Clyde Sutter comes out and runs down Alistaire Allocco, showing no remorse for his actions. He thanks Glory for giving him the chance to do it. Asher Hayes comes out and calls him out. Aaron Blackbourne follows. Peyton Rice also comes out. Clyde jokes they should all get in line. He can destroy them all. Asher turns to Peyton and Aaron, before noting that he’ll have no problem just kicking his ass now. He heads to the ring and Sutter backs out of the ring, backing away. Sutter smirks noting now you wait. I want to see who I get to destroy first.

COMMERCIALS

Sutter runs into Gavin Taylor. Taylor offers him twenty Canadian dollars to take out Asher Hayes next time. Sutter tells him to keep the money. He’ll do it for free.

Infamous (Ravyn Taylor & Christy Matthews) & Zero F***s to Give (Ryan Watson & Autumn Valentine) vs. Twin Magic (Kim William & Marie Jones), Jake Starr & Jordan Majors

After a series of dives by Twin Magic onto all of their opponents, Ravyn Taylor manages to get into the ring, while Starr deals with Christy. Ryan Watson then catches Jordan Majors with the Insubordination Rules before covering her. Starr then goes after Watson. Ravyn lets it go before Christy goes in and stops Starr. Twin Magic then goes after Autumn and Ravyn as the officials break it off.

COMMERCIALS

Selena Frost is interviewed via satellite. She apologizes for not being able to travel. Precautions due to the pain she’s in and her lack of desire to deal with pain medication. Notes that both her and Xander had trips to the hospital. Sharper notes that Xander has apparently reached a settlement with SCW regarding his arbitration and will be compensating Selena’s fans in some way, details not clear. Selena is surprised by this. She notes that she won’t forgive him for what he’s done, but if he’s finally realized some of their errors of his ways, then there’s some good. Sharper notes we will hear from Xander Valentine in person next week.

COMMERCIALS

??? vs. Aaron Blackbourne
SCW Television Championship

All of a sudden, the lights go out, prompting a surprised pop from the fans. The tune of “The Nexus” by Amaranthe begins as a distorted speech that can barely be made out plays amidst the beat, but it’s not long before the song kicks into full gear, and when it does red and white lights begin pulsing on the stage as we see that smoke has begun to engulf it. When the lyrics kick in, the Tron comes to life with clips of Aaron Blackbourne in action, both as himself and as his various demon incarnations. When the song hits the chorus, pyro suddenly goes off on the stage in sync with the creative soul himself suddenly shooting up through the smoke and standing tall on the stage, arms raised and outstretched as the fans erupt into cheers.

Phillips: “The following contest is scheduled for onefall and has a fifteen minute time limit and is for the SCW Television Championship. First, from Seattle, Washington, he is the SCW Television Champion, Aaron Blackbourne!”

The lights start to come back on, albeit dimmed, as Blackbourne begins making his way down to the ring, happily accepting high fives from the fans with a smile. The SCW Television Championship sits over his shoulder. As he reaches ringside he suddenly leaps onto the apron and quickly climbs so that he’s got one foot on the top turnbuckle, and in tune with the chorus kicking in a second time he briefly crosses his arms across his chest before throwing them out in the same raised and outstretched pose as before, white spotlights suddenly coming on and converging on him as he closes his eyes and basks in this moment. When the chorus ends, Blackbourne leaps from the top into the ring, removing his black jacket and setting it into his corner before he begins doing some light warm-ups for the match ahead. He hands the title to the official, Michael Constantine.

Sharper: “Aaron Blackbourne coming out first. The first three time TV Champion in SCW history and he’s got an interesting challenge in that, we don’t know who it is.”

Knots: “Coming out first. That’s rare for the champion. But we’re all wondering who Sasha has signed to face him!”

A twisted form of a merry-go-round tune plays as sounds of rusty gears and chains are heard. A haunting choir of children’s can be heard as well, “La-la”ing to the music before suddenly-

“MAKE ME LAUGH!”

The audience rise to their feet in cheers as "Sin with A Grin" by Shinedown is heard, a spotlight shining down on the ramp.

Sharper: “Wait! What?! It can’t be!”

From the back walks Shilo Valiant, half his face pained with the black and yellow-green colors of the Two-Faced Fiend. Valiant slowly locks his arms in the X pattern of "Necro" before thrusting his right hand up to the spotlight, looking up at the raised palm that faces him. As he does, a shower of red sparks rains down upon him, seemingly from the spotlight. He slowly lowers his arm, the colors of his face-paint glowing amidst the red of the rain and white of the spotlights.

Phillips: “And his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, he is Shilo Valiant!”

The eternally smiling one slowly walks down the ramp, the spotlight following him. He walks around the ring and up the short stairs, climbing under the middle-rope to enter the ring. Standing within its center, the spotlight still cast on him, Shilo Valiant slowly raises his arm once more to the source, his spotlight, looking up at it as his fingers reach for it. With a one last look at such an image, Shilo commanding the spotlight on him, the lights return to normal. Blackbourne looks at him as Shilo smirks. The crowd cheers loudly as a “This is awesome!” chant begins to break out.

Sharper: “Shilo Valiant returning to SCW! To face Aaron Blackbourne for the SCW Television Championship! Here in London!”

Knots: “From the God of Wrestling tournament to Breakdown!”

Sharper: “Everyone is standing! Blackbourne and Valiant look at each other. My God!”

The chanting continues as the SCW Television Championship logo comes across the screen. The two competitors start to walk around the ring, keeping their eye on one another. Shilo even tries to pattern the movements of Blackbourne before Blackbourne lunges at him and goes for the legs. Shilo hops away and walks around. He laughs a bit before spinning around and turning to Blackbourne and the two lock-up in a collar and elbow tie-up. They push back one another before Shilo turns into a side headlock before then spinning around and pulling him down by the hair. Blackbourne hits the mat and rolls over. Shilo looks at him and smirks, dropping to his knees and looks at Blackbourne. Blackbourne gets up and Shilo stands up. The two lock-up again.

Sharper: “Shilo taking Blackbourne down before starting to taunt him a bit.”

Knots: “Looks like Blackbourne is going to have to figure out some more in his bag of tricks!”

Blackbourne is pushed back by Shilo and then manages to drop back to a knee and sends Shilo face first into the corner turnbuckle. Shilo hits and turns and Blackbourne gets up and hip tosses him over. Shilo rolls over and gets up and Blackbourne kicks him in the ribs. He hooks him up and Shilo nails him in the ribs before going to lift him up instead, but Blackbourne jumps back and lands on his feet. Shilo goes for a jumping spinning heel kick. Blackbourne ducks and rolls underneath. Shilo spins through, landing on his feet. He turns and runs at Blackbourne and Blackbourne hits a hip toss again, but Shilo flips through, his feet landing on the top rope and backflipping back before Blackbourne clotheslines him down. He then goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Shilo kicks out. He rolls over and gets up and Blackbourne grabs him and forearms him in the jaw. Shilo falls back into the corner.

Sharper: “Shilo Valiant getting in trouble here. Blackbourne may be fresher. Less rust on the bones if you will.”

Knots: “Blackbourne trying to rise to this though. Shilo is still Shilo. Looked good in the God of Wrestling.”

Sharper: “Yeah, but this is a bit different. Blackbourne is on the rise. Arguably one of the future stars of this sport going forward. A hell of a challenge.”

Shilo winces in the corner and Blackbourne chops him. The crowd woos. Shilo chuckles. Blackbourne chops him again. Shilo laughs at him again and Blackbourne grabs him and whips him across the ring. Shilo hits the opposite corner and staggers out and Blackbourne runs after and jumps up and hits a dropkick to the head. Shilo hits the mat. Blackbourne goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Shilo kicks out. He rolls over and moves to the corner. He then looks out and smirks a bit as he starts to get up. Blackbourne then grabs him and pulls him up and hooks his head, but Shilo turns and counters with a guillotine drop. Blackbourne stumbles back. Shilo then watches him before slingshotting into the ring and running at him and spinning through, taking him down with a school boy. Blackbourne rolls through before Shilo lunges and hits a shining wizard. The crowd ohs.

Sharper: “Shining wizard and Blackbourne hurt!”

Knots: “Shilo Valiant showing some quickness. The dust was coming off him as he entered the ring!”

Blackbourne rolls over. Shilo pulls him up before dragging him up to his feet before hooking him up from behind and hitting a cobra-clutch slam.

Sharper: “Morning Star!”

Shilo goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Blackbourne kicks out. Shilo looks down and nods before grabbing him by the head. He pulls him up. He then stomps him in the foot. Blackbourne winces and Shilo jumps up and hits an enziguri kick to the head. Blackbourne falls to the ropes. He leans against the middle rope as Shilo runs across the ring. He bounces off and Blackbourne pushes off and hoists Shilo up onto his shoulders before throwing him forward with a hot shot. Shilo hits the top rope and staggers back before Blackbourne backs up and hits a pump kick to the head. Shilo hits the mat. Blackbourne goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Shilo pushes his shoulders off the canvas. He rolls over and Blackbourne turns and moves to the back. He tries to grab him with a wiastlock. Shilo struggles a bit and then grabs the hard of Blackbourne. He then runs forward and drops down. Blackbourne goes through the ropes and to the floor. (1)

Sharper: “Blackbourne sent to the floor! Hard landing! Shilo thinking quick and using Blackbourne’s weight against him!”

Knots: “I’m still stunned we’re seeing Shilo Valiant facing Blackbourne here on Breakdown!”

Blackbourne rolls over. Shilo then smirks and looks around before running across the ring. He bounces off and runs at the ropes, but as he’s about to dive through, Blackbourne jumps up and knees him in the jaw. Blackbourne ends up on the apron as Shilo falls back. Blackbourne then gets up and moves to the corner. He climbs up to the top rope and Shilo gets up and Blackbourne dives off grabbing Shilo and driving him down with a reverse STO. The crowd ohs. Shilo rolls over and Blackbourne goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Shilo gets his shoulder up. He rolls over and starts to get up. Blackbourne gets up and moves toward him. Shilo turns and Blackbourne grabs him and pulls him in, but Shilo nails him in the ribs and then again before spinning out. Blackbourne looks at him as Shilo holds onto his arm. He then wrenches the arm and then spins around the back of Blackbourne. Blackbourne struggles to track him before Shilo spins around and grabs Blackbourne and moves into a swinging neckbreaker. Shilo hooks the leg.

1!

2!

Blackbourne pushes him off. Shilo rolls off. He nods.

Sharper: “Nearfall and almost a new champion as Shilo getting in the head of Blackbourne a bit, just making him guess where’s going to attack from.”

Knots: “I got dizzy just watching him!”

Shilo turns and grabs Blackbourne and clubs him in the back and then again. He then whips him into the corner. Shilo runs after and nails Blackbourne with a running clothesline. Blackbourne stumbles out. Shilo runs after and grabs him by the head. He runs forward and goes for the E-Factor and runs up the corner, but Blackbourne shrugs him off. Shilo lands on his feet and stagger backs. Blackbourne turns and runs at him and jumps up for the Unchained Creativity. Shilo drops down and rolls to the floor. The crowd boos a bit as Blackbourne stops himself at the corner. He then backs up. (1)

Sharper: “Shilo getting out of the way. Just narrowly avoiding Unchained Creativity, just after Blackbourne nearly got caught by the E-Factor!”

Knots: “Shilo’s taking a moment to figure out his life right now.”

Shilo then looks at the ring. (2) Blackbourne turns to him. Shilo then smiles. (3) He slowly walks around the ring, looking down and nodding a bit. (4) He walks around to the rampway and looks around. (5) Blackbourne looks at him, extending his arms, unsure of what Shilo is doing.

Sharper: “Shilo…is he leaving?”

Knots: “Hardly entertaining.”

Sharper: “But everyone focusing on him. Blackbourne even is stunned by this!”

Shilo then smiles and points at him. (6) He slowly backs up the rampway as boos start to greet him.(7)

Knots: “He’s pointing at him. Like…I don’t know!”

Sharper: “This was a hell of a contest between these two. But Shilo is just leaving.”

Shilo Valiant then smiles as he turns completely from the ring and walks to the back. (8) Blackbourne turns to Constantine as he keeps counting. Blackbourne sighs. (9) He then looks around as Shilo Valiant continues to walk to the back. The camera follows him. Shilo turns to it.

Shilo: “You’re right to focus on me…but focus on him too. There’s something special there….”

Shilo chuckles the referee reaches his ten count. The bell sounds. The crowd boos a bit.

Phillips: “Here is your winner, via countout, and STILL SCW Television Champion, Aaron Blackbourne!”

Blackbourne looks around as Constantine is handed the SCW Television Championship. He hands it to Blackbourne. Shilo disappears to the back. Blackbourne then takes it as he has his arm raised. Blackbourne however keeps looking at the entrance way as the scene slowly cuts away.

Syren is with CHBK and see Sasha. Sasha asks CHBK how his chin is. CHBK responds its fine. Syren notes that there should be tapes of this. You had the tapes of the Chamber and a camera pointed at it. She wants to see it. And Sasha simply says she’s welcome to. Come to Toronto after the tour. She’ll be watching it then too. Syren notes she’s not done it yet, not investigating what happened to a top star. Sasha notes that there’s a lot going on. The staff is pointing out the main points. I’m going to see it to confirm it and see if I agree with their findings. Syren again demands it all. Sasha invites them to Toronto next week.

COMMERCIALS

David Helms is shown greeting himself to the fans, getting some cheers.

Las Bandidas de Gata Negra vs. The Jackass and Big Ass Connection

Las Bandidas de Gata Negra double team Tommy for a bit, before Kandis comes in. She takes over and manages to get the advantage. Just as she’s about to set up for the win, she goes for the Starmaker on Valeria. Maria pushes her out of the way and Valeria manages to roll-up Kandis, pulling on the tights to win.

Bree and Sienna are talking backstage. Bree is upset that it appears that Rachel could get a shot, that Derek Adonis is next, and she’s still without an opponent for December 1. Sienna just shrugs. Better than Sasha not knowing who will be crushed by her. Notes she’ll be facing Glory and that she plans to humble her. There was respect but well, now it’s just about doing everything for the people. Just like Bree has to win for the people too.

COMMERCIALS

Rachel Tatum Lee approaches Tommy Valentine who is annoyed, upset that he wasn’t fast enough to break it up. Rachel notes that he won’t need to be looking out for her. She’s got a new target. He can feel lucky…He doesn’t. He was looking forward to building his name back off of her. Rachel tells her to focus on the tag titles. He focuses on her, it’ll never happen.

Derek Adonis vs. Bree Lancaster
SCW United States Championship

Bree Lancaster retains the SCW United States Championship via submission. Derek Adonis nearly beats Bree at one point, hitting a crossbody and getting a very close two-count. Bree manages to go for the knees, knocking him down before locking in the Crescent Lock and becoming victorious.

COMMERCIALS

Glory Braddock vs. Sienna Swann

Glory Braddock and Sienna Swann have a solid back and forth match before Glory Braddock manages to lock in the Shekinah Glory. The crowd responded huge to this, cheering heavily before Sienna barely makes it to the ropes. Sienna comes back with some further offense before Sienna gets Glory to the floor. Sienna tries to follow up, is stopped by the official, and as this happens, Abigail Lindsay hops the barricade and grabs Glory and hits a superkick to the head of Glory. Abigail then points to her, informing her its now about us, we have unfinished business. Abigail leaves. Sienna smirks and lets the official get free before he counts Glory out. Sienna celebrates as the show goes off the air.