INVASION: MUNICH LIVE FEED
The live posting of the final Invasion of the year

*SPOILERS*

If you just want to read the proper formatted version, leave here now
Narrator: This has been the year of shocks, and surprises

A video shows Silas and Aiken being revealed as owners, Kali winning the Battle Royal and the return of Cindy Todd

Narrator: It’s been the year, of beat downs and cheap shots

We see Vanilla Skyy being obliterated, Zach Copeland destroyed and Dexter Schmidt being taken apart by Sundown

Narrator: We’ve seen Champions rise…

A quick flash through of Willow, Melissa Killgraves, Jennifer Helms, Tombstone, Moustache Ride, Gavin Taylor and YUYO

Narrator: Challengers strive

We see Mitch Sanders, Gavin Taylor, Liam Dillinger and more

Narrator: And it’s all led us to this, the final Invasion in Munich

The camera cuts to a huge Pyramid

Narrator: Tonight will be bigger…

The camera starts to pan up the pyramid

Narrator: Tonight will be better…

We reach the top where the EMERGE Championship is hanging

Narrator: Tonight we end the year with a deserved Champion

Donovan Street, Christian Cannon, YUYO and finally Willow Wilkes appear on screen

Narrator: Tonight… a legend shall be born

The scene fades

VIDEO

A car pulls into the parking lot, Johnny Taylor and Tommy Wasley stepping out, the tag titles wrapped around their necks

Johnny: You sure this looks cool dude

Tommy: Yer kiddin’ me, height of fashion mate

Johnny: I’ll take your word for it…

Tommy: ‘ang on

He pulls his phone out his pocket

Tommy: Brooooooooo… ya near?

Johnny looks puzzled

Tommy: Yeah, already called ahead, it’s done.

Tommy listens again, nodding his head

Tommy: It’s gonna be funny as… well, just the funniest think ya can think of. See ya later tayter.

Johnny: Who was that?

Tommy: It was him

Johnny: Who?

Tommy motions towards the camera

Tommy: Dude, I can’t say it out loud

A look of realization fills Johnny’s face

Johnny: Ooooo HIM.

Tommy shakes his head, heading into the arena as Johnny follows

Tommy: Sometimes, ya thick as pig sh…

VIDEO

“Streets filled with blood, black and red
Dreams and hearts that once knew love are cold and dead”

We see the EMERGE arena, the camera swooping in through the front doors, down a corridor and into the ring, the EMERGE logo on the canvas

“Breathing rust, it's come to this
We burnt to dust, an apocalypse
But we could live again if we can find ourselves”

The video cuts to show Sabrina Bello, strutting to the ring with the fans at ringside watching her intently, and then we see Vanilla Skyy perched on the turnbuckle, and landing a top rope leg drop. We then see Mitch Sanders stood on the stage, his hands on his hips, and then swapping to the wrestling ring, landing a punch on his unfortunate opponent, before we see The Moustache Ride and Tombstone. Then we see Jennifer Helms walking down to the ring, with Laura following her, all glamour. And when Willow Wilkes in action, putting someone in her version of the claw as Jason King looks on.

“We are the saviors of the world
And I will not be ruled
We are kings and conquerors
And I won't bow to you
They will not control us anymore
We will not conform, no, anymore
We are the saviors, the saviors
The saviors of the world”

Sundown is then seen walking down to the ring before the scene cuts to him chokes lamming someone into the turnbuckle, and then we see Desiree Devna leaping with a twisting standing moonsault and taking her opponent down into a pin fall. We then see Kali in the ring, and then Augustus Parker, and then Mr and Mrs Newman walking to the ring hand in hand.

“Cities will burn, the end is come
Paradise is lost, we wonder what we've done”

We see Ragnarok standing on the apron pointing at his opponent and running a finger across his throat, before we then see Melissa Killgraves lifting the RUSH Championship, and Jester Funn cackling at the camera.

“Riches rust
The iron fist crashes down on the powerless
But hope could live again if we can find ourselves”

Madeline Masters then stands at the top of the ramp, spinning back towards the entrance curtain and raising both arms to the ceiling as pyro goes off, and then Charis Kensington and Donovan Street laughing. We then see YUYO skipping to the ring, magically of course

“We are the saviors of the world
And I will not be ruled
We are kings and conquerors
And I won't bow to you”

Finally we see Tommy Cook, Melissa Killgraves, Willow Wilkes and Eli and Sawyer Goddard, all motioning for us to advance.

“They will not control us anymore
We will not conform, no, anymore
We are the saviors, the saviors
The saviors of the world”

The camera cuts to inside the Audi Dome in Munich, 6,700 fans going mental as pyrotechnics explode from every corner. Hanging ominously and somewhat precariously above the ring high up above is the structure known as the Pyramid, waiting for the main event. After panning around the fans, taking in their banners, the camera then stops on the announce table, where Grace Morningwood and Mitch Sanders are sat.

Grace: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Invasion, here from the beautiful city of Munich. And we kicked off with the Moustache Ride… and someone apparently on their way? Who can that be?

Mitch: And who really cares?

Grace: I do… this is our final standard show of the year as in three week’s it’s all about Ricky.

Mitch: That’s right, but what a show we have in store tonight, with the culmination of one of the most competitive tournaments I’ve seen.

Grace: Indeed, tonight Willow Wilkes defends her EMERGE Championship in that structure right there, against YUYO, Christian Cannon and Donovan Street. And let’s face it, that Pyramid right there is the ultimate equalizer. Anyone could leave tonight as champion.

Mitch: Look, we saw the Elimination Chamber over in SCW a month or so ago, but this for me is something else. Whoever ends tonight with that belt in their possession will have earned it

Grace: Of course, it’s not all about the Pyramid, as tonight Jennifer Helms will defend her RUSH title against Melissa Killgraves, and also Moustache Ride will face Tombstone in two rematches for the ages. Also in action, we have Aubrianna Powers against Danny Darko, and Thamuz against Desiree Devna… who knows what Thamuz has in store tonight.

Mitch: And Tommy Cook faces Kali, some calling this an unofficial title contendership… and we all know what Tommy wants. YUYO.

Grace: Well, if she is successful tonight, EMERGE rules states she has to relinquish the SPIRIT Championship… so he may not get his wish.

Mitch: He’ll get YUYO… one way or another. That’s the way Tommy Cook works

Grace: All that to come…

“Hall of Fame” hits over the PA, followed by a massive outpouring of emotion.

Grace: Oh my, he’s here… and you can bet he isn’t who Tommy was talking to.

On cue Drew steps out onto the stage, the noise stepping up a notch, Drew actually looking affected by it. Without any hesitation, he makes his way down the ramp and towards the ring, not engaging with any of the fans that diss him as he passes.

Mitch: Drew getting himself a warm welcome

Grace: He shouldn’t really be surprised. He’s sold this company out and they are letting him know.

Drew climbs the steps, and into the ring, taking a mic and walking to the center. He holds up his hand for quiet and predictably gets none, though he continues anyway.

Drew: Thank you Munich, pleasure to be here

He gets more boos, Drew lowering the mic for a moment to allow them to get it out of their system

Drew: Look, I know… I’m not the most popular person in the company right now, but believe me this won’t take a moment. And believe it or not, I get it. I know why my decision wasn’t popular, but I assure you it was in the best interests of this company. It gave us a foothold in an industry monopolized by Supreme Championship Wrestling. It gave us a chance to get out of that shadow and break out on our own. To do what we felt was best, without the hands that tied us.

Mitch: True

Grace: I quite liked that shadow

Drew: But, the more Silas, Aiken and I thought about it, the more we realized, too truly stand alone, we couldn’t remain in Canada. We had to have a clean break

Grace: He’s brought the UWA arena… that’s what he is going to announce.

Drew: We needed space to breathe, and to entertain a fan base that didn’t have to choose between the two companies

He pauses, a smirk on his face

Drew: And that Ladies and Gentlemen is why I am taking MY Company home. That’s right folks, EMERGE is coming to England.

Grace: What the…

Mitch: Oh, I wasn’t expecting that.

Drew: With the Headquarters based out of London, and EMERGE travelling the length and breadth of the United Kingdom, and invading different countries each cycle… we have done a deal with a major broadcasting company to air live on the cable network for the first time. This is no longer SCW’s EMERGE and we are no longer in its shadow… this is MY EMERGE

Mitch: How the hell did they keep this a secret?

Grace: This is Silas and Aiken we are talking about.

Drew: Starting the 13th of January 2019, live from the Utilia in Newcastle, we embark on a new era.

He pauses, enjoying the shock around the crowd.

Drew: EMERGE you are most welcome.

Drew passes Charley the mic back, and takes his leave the way he entered, ignoring the crap he is getting from the fans

Grace: Wow, that is huge news… EMERGE to be based in the UK…

Mitch: Isn’t it cold there as well?

Grace: Not quite as bad… but this could have real repercussions on people’s lives. I hope he knows what he is doing. This could totally alienate the roster

Mitch: If it’s not already, and do you really think this is Drew’s decision?

Grace: Well, on recent evidence, yes I do… selfishness has become a common trait of his. It will be very interesting to hear the rosters reaction to this latest news.

BACKSTAGE

We cut to Latrice, who is looking more than a little nervous.

Latrice: Welcome to Invasion guys… a night when everyone is looking to make an impact. My guest at this time made an impact of his own two weeks ago, but perhaps not for the right reasons. I give you, Thamuz

Thamuz: Ah Latrice… right or wrong, who really knows

He sniffs, really close to her hair

Thamuz: Lavender… soothing

Latrice: Err, two weeks ago, you didn’t put up a fight against Melissa Killgraves, but claimed a victory?

Thamuz: Yes, that is correct my dear

Latrice: How can you call the brutality that everyone saw, a victory?

Thamuz: Have you ever heard the expression that the devil is in the details?

Latrice: Well yes.

Thamuz: Then, it should have been obvious to all. Instead of asking questions, there is one person in particular that should be more concerned about the answer.

Latrice: Which is?

Thamuz: Have you not heard, life isn’t easy Latrice. It never is.

Latrice: I think we should move on

Thamuz: As you wish

Latrice: Tonight you face Desiree Devna…

Thamuz: Yes, the imposter. The one whose life was so bland, she had to steal that of another

Latrice: Errrm, I think she is just a fan of Taylor Chase

Thamuz: NOOoo that is wrong Latrice, very wrong. She wants to be something which she is not. A common theme. She, just like Tommy and Melissa will be my example. I will draw out the biggest imposter of them all.

He chuckles, leaning in close towards Latrice who cowers away.

Thamuz: Then Latrice, as someone we used to know liked to say… the Fun, will have truly begun.

BACKSTAGE

Christian Cannon is seen pacing back and forth in the hallway, he doesn’t see the gorgeous and brooding Minerva in black leather pants, open toed boots and matching long sleeve halter top. Her long crimson hair hangs down and nails polished a matte red. As he turns, “The Gypsy Moth” smiles…

Christian: “Minerva, Jesus…you startled me, please do not sneak up on me like that again.”

Minerva: “Come on, Christian, I see you pacing back and forth, looking all upset and focused, I feel the same way about my brothers and while I am not contracted here as a wrestler per say due to my contract commitments with the GCW and EAW, I do have a manager’s license for my brothers. I also have a very good ear to listen and it seems like you could use a friend.”

Christian: “I’m fine, I have friends.”

Minerva looks around, trying to find his friends but doesn’t see any. She turns, tilting her head, pausing for a moment, biting her bottom lip….

Minerva: “That’s funny, I don’t see any friends, I heard you Cannons have a vivid imagination.”

Christian: “I’m not trying to be rude, but I really have no time for this. I think you are a very cool girl, the whole Gypsy thing is awesome, you are beautiful, but I have a lot on my mind right now and need to focus.”

Minerva: “Focus, why don’t you focus on yourself for once. What does Christian want? What does Christian need? What does Christian feel like would better his life? Because what I see is Christian taking a backseat to a whole bunch of people that are beneath him. Your “girlfriend” was upset because you took her spot? That sounds really selfish in my book but what do I know, not exactly a dude magnet. You’re better than that Christian and only in your second match can you possibly become EMERGE Champion and if that happens? Then what? You are too young to be worrying about shit like that. After the event, how about we go out for a drink.”

Christian: “I’m not old enough to drink.”

Minerva: “Fine, I’ll drink, get drunk, you ravage me and blame it on the alcohol.”

Christian couldn’t believe she said that, looking into her mesmerizing icy blue eyes. He was tempted, feeling attracted to her as she started to caress his cheek and smile…

Minerva: “You don’t need her, you have so much more potential.”

Christian: “I… I need to get ready and…”

Before he could finish the sentence, Minerva was ready to lock lips with him when suddenly….

Sawyer: “What the hell is goin’ on here!?”

Minerva: “Damn it, Sawyer.”

Sawyer: “Hold on, were ya bout ta kiss that gorger!? Seriously!? We gotta a couple of fat British cunts we gotta defeat fer the Tag Team Titles and take back what is ours and yer gonna come out here and try ta smooch with this guy!? Look at him, he’s sad enough ta bring a tear ta a glass eye!”

Christian: “What did you say….”

Minerva: “ENOUGH! Sawyer, let’s go!”

Sawyer: “Yer lucky she saved ya from me!”

Christian: “Whatever mate.”

Minerva quickly turns around and scopes Christian, licking her lips before winking and pushing Sawyer down the hall, Christian stood there shaking his head. Minerva gets Sawyer back in the dressing room where Eli is, slamming the door behind her…

Minerva: “I am a WORLD CHAMPION in GCW! A UNIFIED TAG TEAM CHAMPION in EAW! I travel all over the globe wrestling the best talent and here I am relegated to be your stupid manager so listen to me very closely! Tonight, we have the Tag Team titles and you two played safe last time and let them do basically what they wanted! The Moustache Ride, has their head so far up Unforgiven’s ass, they rather play pope to the Jones Twins, and pretend they are the saviors of this company while making a mockery of those tag team titles and it was YOU TWO that let him have it! Well NO MORE! I am not going to stand here and watch them carry around those belts! We already lost Sundown, what is next, huh?”

Sawyer: “But…”

Minerva: “Sawyer, do your damn job!”

She quickly turns to Eli who raises his hands in the air and says nothing. Minerva storms out, slamming the door behind her…

Eli: “She’s pissed.”

Sawyer: “I know, we better win, brother.”

Eli nods as Sawyer looks concerned….
RINGSIDE

Grace: Tombstone look a lot more focused that they did last time…

Mitch: They took Moustache Ride as a joke, this time they have been all business, and that is bad news for the Ride… who will probably be the only folks happy we are moving.

The opening notes of Moonlight Sonata play, the fans booing their welcome to one of the most ‘unusual’ members of the EMERGE roster. After a short while, and an array of pyrotechnics and smoke, Thamuz emerges, all business and heads straight to the ring. When he reaches it, he rolls under the bottom rope and stands in the center, a single spotlight focusing on only him as his music fades

Grace: Last time out Thamuz got destroyed by Melissa Killgraves, but seemingly playing mind games.

Mitch: The guy is a weirdo, simple as that. I don’t know what he is up to, and I don’t think I want to know

Grace: Either way, Desiree needs to watch herself tonight

"Beautiful Dangerous" by Slash feat. Fergie blasts throughout the arena as Desiree Devna comes out…….

She stands on the entrance way and poses to the fans as they take pictures of her…, attempting somewhat successfully to emulate her idol.

She slowly walks down to the ring as she smirks at the fans but keeps focus at the ring occasionally looking over at them….

She gets up on the apron and slowly straddles the ropes as she gets in the ring….

Desiree then walks to the corner and climbs to the second buckle to pose, prompting the flashes to go off….

She gets down and stands in the middle of the ring and poses as a lone spotlight shines on her….

Desiree takes off her glasses and gives a sexy smile to the camera, though one she would declare wasn't as sexy as Taylor's, awaiting her opponent and blowing a kiss which she finishes with a wink….

Grace: Her EMERGE career hasn’t really kicked off, came in with a lot of hype, but she will be disappointed don’t you think?

Mitch: For sure, and even worse, you can bet Taylor isn’t happy either.

Grace: Tonight though she faces someone a little different, someone who she is going to have to put in a shift… but more importantly, someone with a record worse than hers. She needs to head into the Memorial Tournament with momentum, especially as she will be facing our current EMERGE Champion Willow Wilkes

The referee says something to her and she’s nods, Thamuz stepping out the corner as the bell rings.

Grace: Here we go then, our first match of the evening.

THAMUZ VERSUS DESIREE DEVNA

The pair circle, Devna obviously unsure what it is she is facing. Thamuz stalks, and lunges forwards, Devna evading him and the slapping him upside the head. Thamuz evilly smirks, but Devna punches him in the face, and then again, before jumping in the air and drop kicking him back into the corner. Stunned, Thamuz stays in the corner, Devna running in and driving her knee into his stomach. She then drags him out the corner and grabs his head, jumping in the air and into a seated position and driving his head into the canvas.

Mitch: Desiree starting on fire here, and showing Thamuz he isn’t going to get this his own way.

Grace: I hope he’s going to fight back this time

Devna rolls him over and goes for the cover

1…

Thamuz kicks out, and Devna drops her knee into his throat, before picking him up, and nailing him with a right hand, and several kicks to the knees. She then whips him into the ropes, ducking under Thamuz’s right hand and then driving her knee into his spine. She then pulls him backwards, and drops him head first into the canvas

Grace: Inverted Bulldog… and the cover

Thamuz powers out, Devna landing on her feet but immediately jumping in the air and dropping a fist, back into a cover

1…

Thamuz powers out again, and this time when she lands on her feet, Devna hits the ropes, as Thamuz stands. Desiree hits him with a clothesline, but he doesn’t shift. He reacts by lifting her up and slamming her into the canvas to an outpouring of boos

Grace: There’s my answer… Thamuz planting Devna and Devna felt that.

Thamuz smirks again, as Devna gets to her knees, before standing, Thamuz running in with a big boot which nearly takes her head off. Thamuz though doesn’t go for a pin, he just bends the knee, and watches her writhe in pain.

Mitch: Thamuz watching her, as if he is studying her reactions. Is this what he has been doing all this time… studying the landscape.

Thamuz picks her up and bails her into the corner, following her in with a vicious Clothesline that drops her to a seated position. He then steps back, and drives his knee into her face, before dragging her out into the center of the ring. He then leaps in the air, and drops a leg across her chest, before rolling away and up to his feet, looking out over the baying crowd

Grace: And again, he refuses to go for the cover, preferring instead to antagonize these fans

Mitch: It’s working as well, listen to this noise.

Slowly, Thamuz climbs up to the second rope, and as Devna pulls herself up to all fours, he leaps, Curb Stomping her into the canvas.

Mitch: Ohhhhhh, what a shot

Grace: He calls that The Custard Splat… well he does when he is Jester Funn anyway

Mitch: This is over… but he still isn’t going for the cover.

Thamuz just stands, pushing her with his foot, laughing. Thamuz then picks her up and across his shoulders, almost breaking her back with a Torture Rack in the middle of the ring. The referee asks Devna, who is crying out in pain, but Thamuz then lifts her up, and slams her down into the canvas again. Once again dropping to one knee. Devna pulls herself up on the ropes, and Thamuz grabs her wrist and throws her across the ring, allowing her to bounces off the ropes and then scoop her up, dropping her with a sit down powerbomb. Thamuz stands, chuckling to himself as he leans over the ropes, asking for a microphone.

Grace: Now what is he doing?

Thamuz: SUNDOWN!!

Mitch: Uh ho…

Thamuz: Are you listening to me SUNDOWN???

Grace: What’s this all about? Why is he calling out the Devil?

Thamuz: I’ve been watching you SUNDOWN, I’ve been waiting for you SUNDOWN. Come… introduce yourself to me.

He looks up the ramp way, waiting as Devna gets to her feet

Thamuz: Do not be afraid SUNDOWN. Show me the fine specimen you have become.

Mitch: Does this guy have a death wish?

Devna is up, and grabs Thamuz by the back of the head, slamming it into the turnbuckle

Grace: Desiree had enough, reminding Thamuz who he is here to fight.

Devna spins him around, and slams her forearm into his face, and then again, and then a third time, to the delight of the crowd Thamuz dropping to one knee. She then whips him out the corner, but Thamuz reverses it, Devna jumping up onto the second strand and using that as a springboard, moonsaulting, taking Thamuz down into a cover.

1…

2…

Thamuz kicks out, but this time nowhere near as powerfully, Devna stomping down on his face, Thamuz not trying to cover up. She then picks him up, and after kicking him in the stomach, she drops him with a swinging neckbreaker, Thamuz crashing into the canvas

Grace: Desiree on fire, and Thamuz with no answer right now

Desiree covers

1…

2…

Thamuz kicks out again, Desiree standing and glaring at the referee. She then lifts him up, and runs the ropes, taking Thamuz down again with a chop block. She then rolls him onto his front, and applies her version of the Cobra Clutch, her knee between his shoulder blades.

Grace: She’s got him, Bitter Symphony and nowhere for Thamuz to go.

Mitch: referee is checking, surely Thamuz won’t quit

Grace: He may not have the choice.

Mitch: UH HO!!!

The arena explodes with noise as Sundown appears at the top of the ramp, Cindy Todd nodding and pointing towards the ring.

Grace: I think Thamuz is about to get his wish

Sundown starts walking towards the ring, and up onto the apron, the referee standing in his way. Sundown strides over the ropes, and pushes the referee backwards, slamming him into the turnbuckle, the referee dropping to his knees. Desiree gets to her feet, and retreats to the corner, as Sundown stands over Thamuz, and lifts him up to his feet with one hand.

Grace: Oh my God

Sundown then let’s go, and bounces off the ropes, almost taking Thamuz’s head off with a Lariat, Thamuz hitting the canvas hard.

Mitch: WIDOW MAKER!!! Thamuz is out.

Sundown looks up at Cindy who nods, Sundown striding out the ring and up the ramp.

Grace: Thamuz is out, Devna looks relieved…

Mitch: And the referee coming to… but he doesn’t have the first clue what just happened

Devna stands and watches, as Thamuz slowly, very slowly gets to his feet, totally out of it. When he is half up, Devna runs and leaps in the air, pumping the knee before connecting with Thamuz’s face.

Grace: Yep… job done.

Devna drops and makes the cover, the referee crawling over as Sundown and Cindy watch from the top

1…

2…

3…

Devna rolls out the ring, her arm aloft, as her music hits. The crowd cheers, as the referee joins her, and lifts her arm again

Grace: Desiree with the victory… Thamuz calling out Sundown and paying for it

Thamuz crawls to the edge of the ring, and is passed a mic again, as Devna leaves

Mitch: Now what?

Thamuz: YES!!! More SUNDOWN… give me MORE!!!

Grace: What the hell?

Sundown turns to Cindy, who only smirks, and points to the ring again, to a huge noise Sundown walking down to the ring again. He walks around it, and drags Thamuz from the ring, holding him stood upright with one hand. He then lifts him showing amazing strength with one hand, and Chokeslams him onto the arena floor. Again, he looks up at Cindy who nods her head, and then leaves through the curtain. Sundown then walks around the ring, as his theme music hits, following Cindy out.

Grace: I don’t know what the hell just happened.

Mitch: Thamuz called out Sundown, Sundown obliged.

Grace: Devna picks up some momentum heading into her match with Willow Wilkes

The camera pans to Thamuz who is just coming to, and he rests with his back against the security barrier. First a smile forms, and then a chuckle, until he ends with a full blown belly laugh. The camera zooms in, and Thamuz’s eyes narrow, his laughter continuing as the scene fades

BACKSTAGE

Invasion returns to the backstage area,

A journey through the myriad of locations within the arena and the camera finds itself halted by three imposing figures… The crimson hair stands out which belongs to the beautiful yet enigmatic Minerva, she is dressed in all black. She isn’t alone however for leaning against one wall of this corridor is none other than her brother, Sawyer Goddard. Half his face painted with the skull and a look that could kill a gorger at one hundred paces… On the other side of her completing the set is her elder brother, Eli Goddard… He carries the half mask over his jaw, terrifyingly so while picking at his nails with his trademark butcher knife…

Minerva smirks…

Minerva: “Moustache Ride, the game they say is now a foot isn’t it? I’ll admit you’ve both had your fun, you’ve both played your games up to now. I’ll say that you’ve even proven to be half decent tag team champions for this is EMERGE, however when you look around you, there isn’t much choice for you to elevate yourselves over. That is until you look at the two men that stand beside me, but you already know this, you expect nothing less as they were the team you two gorgers defeated for those straps you covet oh so much now which trying to do the right thing against the Unforgiven…”

Minerva nods…

Minerva: “My brothers here, they haven’t been the same since you two took those belts off them. They haven’t had focus since Sundown left to join the Unforgiven… Too many things changed too quickly, and now with the final show of this year before that memorial, we’re going to make some changes and that begins with you two…”

Minerva smirks and looks to her left where we see Sawyer steps from the wall and stand behind her…

Sawyer: “Suuuuuuuuiiiiiiii! Ya hear that boys, things are gunna change around here and it begins with tonight when my brother an I make you squeal like the little pigs that ya’ll are! Oink Oink! Look at the pope of emerge, gorging himself on dems jones, on ya’ll fans attention like a right porker, one primed for the slaughter!! Which is sumthin’ we’re good at, sumthin’ we’ve lost track of ya know? I’ve been guilty of a lot lately, but nothing more than watchin’ ya’ll parade around with our belts, our gold which we made famous, not ya’ll two gorging hogs… we’s taking em back bitches! The hunt is on ain’t that right Eli?”

Minerva smirks once again look over to Eli, who continues to look down as he cleans his nails with the axe…

Eli: “My brother speaks the truth… my sister speaks true wisdom, things are changin’ around here, younglin’s thrust into main events they have no business in, you two hogs parading around with our prizes we made in this company… We never wanted to be champions, we never asked we want to only hunt in this place, take the fight to anyone that tried to wrong our family… We grew complacent, we grew ignorant… we become that which we hated, we allowed the corruption that threatens Tombstone, to sink it’s fangs into us, but that changes now… TONIGHT THAT IS WHERE IT ALL ENDS!!”

Eli takes a deep breath after shouting down at the ground, his attention suddenly changes as he turns towards the camera to show his eyes which are a crimson red…

Eli: “You looked at us as a joke, and for a time for you this worked, but that ends tonight. There is no more joking going to happen, the hunt is on and we will take back that which is ours… and your blood will be on our hands and there is nothing you two can do about it. You want to play pope of emerge for your shits and giggles, get ready for a true religious experience at the hand of Tombstone. One that makes the crucifying of Christ look like a paper cut. One that’ll make eve the Pyramid look like a day at the beach. You’ve brought this upon yourselves, those EMERGE Championships are OURS! AND WE’RE TAKING EM BACK.”

Eli steps forward to be behind his sister Minerva, the three glaring at the camera one last time before all walking towards it.

BACKSTAGE

The camera finds itself inside the locker room of a man who is quickly finding it hard to go unnoticed here in this is EMERGE. Only earlier on he was interrupted by the enigmatic Minerva who wished to speak with him, until her brother Sawyer came in and ruined whatever she had in mind… Of course the young man she was speaking with was Christian Cannon who sits down on the bench with his hood over his head, his is deep in thought knowing all too well what is now at stake for him… Lost in his own mind, he continues to stare at the floor unflinching when the sound of the door to his locker room opens and closes…

The sound of shoes walking on the stone floor is what grabs his attention though, he looks up expecting the worse but when he does the weight of the world which sat on his shoulders seemed to disappear, he then stands and we see why…

Christian: “Dad?”

The camera pans to reveal Chris Cannon standing there with a smirk on his face, he just extends his arms and approaches his son and the two embrace with a hug.

Chris: “I’d ask why the long face, but I know that look all too well.”

Christian steps away and nods with a sigh…

Christian: “I don’t think I can do this… I mean, when I first signed, I didn’t imagine this was going be in my future so soon, but they’ve done this on purpose haven’t they?!”

Chris: “While true they put here because of who’s son you are, that doesn’t take away that your talent also got you here either. As I walked in you had the weight of the world on your shoulders and tonight you do have a hell of a challenge ahead of you in that Pyramid. But you’re a Cannon and whether you win tonight, or you don’t, you’re going to leave a mark on everyone, it depends on you just how BIG of a mark, that’s all.”

Christian sighs again and looks away…

Christian: “That doesn’t make it any easier though, I mean my relationship with Jennifer is already in tatters so now what? I was doing this FOR her you know? Maybe I made a mistake, shouldn’t have tried to be anything other than me and supported her from the get-go…”

Chris: “Forget about her tonight, this isn’t about Jennifer Helms, son. It’s about you and what you’re going to do now, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and that hell stands before you and the EMERGE Championship. You can be champion in your second match. No matter what others believe, you earned this. You WORKED for this moment with your time on the independents. Your TALENT is what brought you here to this moment, don’t you ever forget this. You are my son and people are going to use that as reason why you’re here, I did nothing to bring you here to Emerge, this is all you and I couldn’t be prouder.”

A slight smile appears on Christians face as he nods feeling a little more at ease…

Christian: “You really think that?”

Chris: “Of course I do, why wouldn’t I? Why do you think I’m here in Germany; I wasn’t going to miss tonight mate. Those people out there have no idea how blessed they are to have you on this roster. Regardless of how tonight goes down, I want you to stay safe okay? The last thing this company will need is you doing something reckless and getting yourself injured.”

Christian: “I won’t.”

Chris: “But that doesn’t change the fact that I want to see you kick all their arse either. You have the chance to make a statement tonight, Christian. One that tells the world that you’re here and you’re not going to go anywhere. Forget about your detractors, those pissants are jealous of you, never forget that. You go out there and learn from this experience no matter the result, that will serve you better than anything else and if you win?”

Christian: “If I win?”

Chris: “Then you’ve had done one thing better than me, and my pride will be through the roof… Good luck tonight.”

Christian: “Thanks dad… I’ll try my best.”

Chris: “All we ask mate.”
BACKSTAGE

We cut to the backstage area, where Lilee Snow is stood

Lilee: Guys, what a night we have in store… and in the middle of it all will be the group with me now.

The camera pans out to reveal Cindy Todd, stood with all of Unforgiven, including Dexter Schmidt.

Cindy: That’s very sweet of you my dear.

Lilee: Cindy, a lot of people have taken exception to you being here…

Cindy: Don’t they always?

Lilee: Indicating that you are getting special ‘favors’ from the Coalition. Is this true?

Cindy: Lilee, I have never needed ‘favors’ to get on in life. Look what my ‘Monster’ just did to Thamuz… with EASE, because he saw fit to call us out. I didn’t need help, WE dealt with it. Everything I have, is through hard work and determination. Now, if you are asking me if the Coalition has the same ‘vision’ for EMERGE as I do, then yes, we do. People like Thamuz cannot be allowed to exist. But nothing has been given to me… we have the EMERGE Championship on nothing but talent… isn’t that right Willow?

Willow: Of course my Queen

Cindy: People talk about suffering… as if we have been exempt. One of our members was KILLED Lilee, and the murderer got nothing more than a fine. You think that’s fair?

Lilee: Well…

Cindy: Of course you don’t. Put it this way, if it wasn’t for ME, Willow would have ensured EMERGE didn’t have a roster left. This precious young lady has lost her husband, the love of her life. We have ALL lost a friend, and yet we stand here having not retaliated and yet we are the bad guys. It’s hypocrisy on a huge scale Lilee. But you are right, this is a big night for us. Tonight, Willow will climb that Pyramid to success. We will watch as Jennifer Helms is beaten by Melissa Killgraves. We would marvel as Tombstone defeats Moustache Ride and all your heroes are vanquished one by one. But you know something Lilee?

Lilee just shakes her head

Cindy: That all adds up to a huge night for Unforgiven… but tonight, will be a whole lot more than that.

Lilee: What do you mean?

Cindy: You’ll see Lilee.

She turns to the camera

Cindy: You will ALL see.

RINGSIDE

Grace: A lot of emotion in the air right now, big night for a lot of people

Mitch: Last chance to snag a title, and everyone wants one. What about Christian Cannon though, tonight he faces the toughest test not of his career but of his life. He’d better be ready, because if he isn’t this could be one of the shortest careers in history.

The lights go off, a lone spotlight shines on the entrance way before the strings of Tombstone Three’s “The Blackest Hour” begins to play throughout the arena.

Grace: Uh ho, now then, just listen to this reaction

The place erupts as Minerva slowly walks out spinning her Gypsy Chain, she stands there looking over at Eli Goddard with his half-covered masked face and Sawyer, with half his face painted or sometimes wrapped up gauze with a hat like “Darkman”, holding a Pig’s Head Mask.

Minerva starts to laugh, leading the way followed Eli and Sawyer Goddard making their way toward the ring, not looking at anyone and focusing. The three family members of Tombstone stand at ring side before Sawyer slides in and sits in the corner, he smirks and stares at the referee as Eli enters as well

Grace: The former champions back to climb their titles, and they look ready

Mitch: They have had time to regroup, they returned with a bang three weeks ago… this is going to be a stern test for the champions.

The arena’s lights cut and the opening spoken word intro of “I’m Too Sexy” by Right Said Fred reverberates over the speakers.

Grace: Talking of which… here they come.

As the drums of the song kick in, a spotlight appears on top of the stage to show Tommy Wasley and Johnny Taylor standing there, wearing their ring gear with silk shirts covered in moustaches on them. Both men wave in their unusually charming way to fans in the crowd before setting off down the ramp with a confident strut.

Charley: “On their way to the ring, from Doncaster and London, England, respectively; they weigh in at a combined weight of four hundred and thirty nine pounds of manliness and they are the EMERGE Tag Team Champions… Tommy Wasley and Johnny Taylor… MOUSTACHE RIDE!”

Walking down the ramp, they hand out what appears to be tickets to the moustache ride to various women before hitting the ring. They both climb onto the apron before turning to face the camera, where they rip open their button up shirts and slip out of them before both winking into the camera that’s focused on them. Climbing into the ring, the toss their shirts to the outside and dance around a little to their music before settling into the corner and passing the referee the tag straps.

Grace: Heck of a lot riding on this, the tag champions are proud to be precisely that, but they know what Tombstone are all about. They want those belts back, and they are going to do whatever it takes.

Mitch: And Moustache Ride needs to be… what the hell?

The crowd erupts in cheers, as Frankie Paradise jumps through the crowd, and into the ring, hugging both Tommy and Johnny who are pissing themselves with laughter. He climbs a turnbuckle, and brings his hands to his trousers, motioning that he is going to moon the fans who are loving every minute

Grace: Frankie out here, how did he get in… more importantly, someone stop him…quickly.

Mitch: This has to be who they were talking about at the beginning of the show

Security comes bailing from the back, and he quickly jumps down, kissing Tommy on the cheek before rolling out the ring and back through the crowd with security chasing him. At the top of the steps he waves, before sprinting through the exit door. The crowd starts a ‘Frankie’ chant at the tops of their voices, loving it.

Mitch: Haha, that is pretty funny actually, Frankie making sure people don’t forget him. I don’t have to do that because I am obviously memorable already

Grace: Moustache Ride still laughing, Sawyer and Eli seem to be blocking it all out

The bell rings, Sawyer and Johnny leaving the ring.

Mitch: It’s going to be Eli and Tommy kicking us off, Tag Team titles on the line

EMERGE TAG TEAM TITLES
TOMBSTONE © VERSUS MOUSTACHE RIDE

Eli starts swinging straight off the bat, nailing Tommy with a flurry of right hands and taking him back to the ropes, whipping him back the other way. As he returns, Tommy ducks underneath a clothesline, and then off the ropes the other side. The two go for a shoulder charge, but neither moves, Tommy then throwing a right hand of his own, rocking Eli back on his heels. Then Tommy goes to lift him up into a hip toss, but Eli blocks it, and with the referee unsighted, gouges Tommy in the eyes. Tommy swings wildly, but Eli takes Tommy down with a foot sweep, and then mounts him, pounding him in the face. He then lifts Tommy up and drags him to their corner, tagging in Sawyer.

Grace: Tombstone starting quickly, Sawyer now entering the fray.

Sawyer spins Tommy around so his back is next to the turnbuckle, and unloads with a couple of hard shots, the referee admonishing him. As Sawyer then argues with the referee, Eli gets in a cheap shot of his own, Tommy dropping to one knee but getting straight up. Sawyer then drags Tommy into the center of the ring, pointing at Johnny, before lifting him up into a suplex position, and then bringing him crashing down to earth. He then tags in Eli again, who nips up onto the turnbuckle. With Sawyer holding Tommy, Eli leaps, connecting with a vicious diving head butt, Sawyer immediately leaving the ring.

Mitch: Tommy felt that… skull on skull

Grace: And Eli with the cover

1…

Tommy kicks out, the fans cheering. Eli lifts him up into a seated position, and applies a head lock.

Grace: Tombstone starting quickly, surprising the Moustache Ride with their focus

Mitch: That’s why they went away. To reset and refresh.

Tommy starts to get to his feet, and drives his elbow into Eli’s gut. Goddard doesn’t let go, but Tommy fires off another, this time Eli letting go. Tommy runs to the ropes, but Eli sees him coming, and leaps in the air, a two footed drop kick hitting its mark, Tommy hitting the canvas. Eli then tags in Sawyer, who goes up top, and without hesitation leaps, flying through the air and landing an Elbow drop.

Mitch: This is dominant from Tombstone, Moustache Ride can’t get going.

Grace: And they might not get the chance, here’s the cover

1…

2…

Tommy throws his shoulder up, Johnny stamping encouragement on the apron. Tommy is lifted up and then thrown into the corner, Sawyer bringing Eli in again.

Grace: This is Tag Team wrestling at its best, cutting the ring in half and keeping Tommy away from the tag.

Eli thunders a right hand into Tommy’s gut, and then follows it up with another, before going for a Suplex which Tommy blocks. Eli goes for it again, and once more Tommy blocks it. Tommy then tries to counter, but this time Eli blocks the suplex, and let’s go, landing a huge uppercut. Eli then bounces back off the ropes, and goes for a big boot, Tommy going for the same move, and both kicks connecting with the others jaw, both of them going down.

Grace: Tommy with the desperation move, both individuals down. It’s Tommy that really needs the cover though.

Mitch: Eli already heading for the tag, no movement from Tommy just yet.

Eli gets closer and closer, and finally Tommy rolls onto his front and at least starts moving. Eli makes the tag, and Sawyer immediately enters, sprinting across the ring and grabbing Tommy’s foot. Johnny has seen enough though, and bends through the strands, taking Sawyers head off with a brutal clothesline. The referee moves in quickly and forces Johnny to leave, but the damage has been done.

Grace: Sawyer taken down, Johnny couldn’t take anymore. Now make the tag Tommy.

Tommy crawls, as Sawyer gets to his feet. Tommy diving and making the tag to Johnny who enters with a huge right on Sawyer

Mitch: Here’s Johnny!!!

Johnny scoops Sawyer up, and plants him in the canvas. Eli runs towards him, and Taylor scoops him up too, with the same result. Sawyer is up and Johnny hip tosses him to the ring, and when Eli runs in, he does the same to him, Eli flying through the ropes. Johnny shakes his fists violently, waiting for Sawyer to get to his feet before spinning and hitting Sawyer full in the face with a Spinning back fist, Sawyer dropping to the canvas. Johnny drops to his knees, and then applies the pin

1…

2…

Sawyer kicks out, Johnny immediately picking him up and bailing him into their corner. He then walks to the center of the ring and turns, running in and jumping, a Yakuza Kick finding its mark and Sawyer falling forwards. Johnny spins him over, and makes the pin

1…

2…

NOOOOO, Eli makes the save, breaking the count with a diving punch to the back of Johnny’s head. As the referee gets Eli back into his corner, Johnny shouts something at Eli before picking up Sawyer and pushing him back into their corner. Tommy, now recovered, accepts the tag and jumps up onto the second rope, balling his fist.

Grace: We know what’s coming here

Tommy starts bringing his fist down, with the referee admonishing him, the fans counting along with each hit

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6…

7…

8…

9…

10…
11…
12…

The fans cheers as finally Tommy gets down, and Sawyer falls to a seated position. Tommy see’s this and with a smirk chops his crotch, walking to the center of the ring. He then turns and runs in, executing a Bronco Buster, squashing Sawyer in the corner. Tommy then drags Sawyer into the center of the ring, before tagging in Johnny. Johnny climbs the turnbuckle, and does a little dance up there, before holding out his arms and turning to face the fans. With a final look he leaps into a moonsault, BUT Sawyer brings up his knees, Johnny landing on them.

Grace: Huge mistake from Johnny Taylor… Tombstone now looking to take advantage

Johnny is left rolling around the ring, Tommy looking on in shock, as Sawyer starts to crawl towards his corner, reaching up. Eli makes the tag and enters, picking an injured Johnny to his feet. He then lifts him up into a Vertical Suplex and holds Johnny there, before finally transitioning it into a brainbuster, Johnny hitting the canvas hard.

Mitch: That’s it… job done.

With a smirk Eli drops to his knees and moves the referee in position

Grace: Eli believes that’s enough… I think I agree with him

Eli then hooks the leg and pins the shoulders

1…

2…

3…

NOOOOOOO, at the very last moment Johnny gets his shoulder up, the fans on their feet.

Grace: Unbelievable… Johnny keeps The Ride in this… I thought it was over

Mitch: I think Sawyer did too.

Eli picks Johnny to his feet, and bails him hard into the turnbuckle, Johnny almost dropping to his backside. Eli then tags in Sawyer, who sprints in, looking for a Spear. Johnny however sidesteps, and Sawyer’s shoulder crashing into the steel turnbuckle post, Minerva looking on in shock. Johnny doesn’t know where he is, but Tommy screams at him to make the tag, as Sawyer drops to the mat.

Grace: The momentum shifts again, make the tag Johnny.

Johnny dives and makes the tag, Sawyer luckily for him doing the same. Eli runs towards Tommy, who goes for a hip toss, but at the last moment keeps hold, and drives Eli head first into the canvas.

Mitch: What a move from Tommy… is that enough?

1…

2…

Eli kicks out, Tommy immediately going to the corner and stepping up on the second rope, waiting for Eli to stand. When he does, Tommy leaps off the turnbuckle with a huge diving forearm, which connects with Eli’s jaw, before scrambling into a cover

1…

2…

Eli kicks out again, Tommy lifting Eli up, but with the referee blindsided, Goddard brings his forearm up into Tommy’s groin

Grace: Oh come on referee

Mitch: He didn’t see it

Eli tags in Sawyer, who doesn’t hang around, but Johnny manages to tag Tommy on the shoulder as he falls backwards, Sawyer not seeing it. Sawyer goes behind Tommy and applies a Full Nelson, preparing the Full Nelson Slam, but Johnny nails him with a Haymaker at the back of the head, Sawyer falling forwards and into the referee, who is knocked through the ropes.

Mitch: The referee’s getting in the way tonight it seems

Grace: Never mind that… look

Johnny grabs Sawyer, as Eli pulls Tommy out the ring, the two of them fighting on the outside, Johnny hitting Sawyer with a flurry of back hands, the fans going ballistic as he finishes off with a one inch punch, Sawyer going down

Grace: They’ve done it… but there’s no referee.

Tommy slams Eli into the security barricade, the two of them brawling as the referee pulls himself to his knees

Grace: Oh my God look!!!

The crowd boos as Alistair Taylor enters the ring, kicking Johnny Taylor in the gut and then hooking both arms. He then spins one way, and then the other, dropping him face first into the canvas, as on the outside Eli slams Tommy's face into the barricade. Alistair rolls out the ring and back into the crowd, as the referee pulls himself up onto the apron, Sawyer not knowing what has happened, but crawling over towards Johnny

Grace: NO, not like this

The referee rolls into the ring, as Sawyer makes the cover.

Mitch: New Champions!!!

The arena explodes in boos, as Minerva grabs the belts, and Sawyer is dragged out the ring by Eli. Minerva holds them both up, as Tommy rolls into the ring to check on Johnny, not knowing what happened

Grace: This is sickening, thanks to the actions of Alistair Taylor, Tombstone are once again Tag Team Champions

Mitch: Alistair doing a number on his Memorial Tournament opponent... wow

Tombstone back up the ramp, the fans not believing what they are seeing. Tommy gets to his feet and looks up the ramp, shaking his head

Grace: I hate to say it, but he can shake his head all he wants... Tombstone are EMERGE tag team champions again... and I think they should buy Alistair Taylor a drink

Sawyer and Eli hold up the belts to a deafening roar, as the scene fades to the back
BACKSTAGE

We see Lilee Snow, who is stood with Desiree Devna

Lilee: Desiree, congratulations on your victory

Desiree: Thank you… even if it was in ‘strange’ circumstances

Lilee: Yes, we saw that throughout the match, Thamuz seems to be observing you, and then called out Sundown…

Desiree: I don’t know what his game was… all that mattered tonight was the victory. A victory that the First Lady could be proud of.

Lilee: You sound relieved

Desiree: Of course I am. I’m the first to admit it hasn’t gone well. But tonight is just the start. At the Memorial, I’ll take on Willow Wilkes and like I said on Twitter, don’t write my eulogy just yet. No matter what happens, win or lose, I promise you Lilee, and I promise EMERGE, 2020 will be the year of the SECOND lady of Professional Wrestling. I’m will hold Gold in this company, and I will make my idol proud.

Lilee: Thank you Desiree for your time

Desiree: You’re welcome.

BACKSTAGE

“Hey… you.”

Shane Matthews turns from his I-Pad to face Laura, Samson and Sierra Swann who gets a rippling of boos, Sierra shaking her head.

Shane: Ah, Laura isn’t it… and you are Sierra Swann I believe

Laura: Yes, enough of the introductions. You are the roster liason person right? It’s your job to ensure your roster is happy?

Shane: That is correct

Laura: Then I’m afraid it’s not your day, because Sierra here is NOT happy.

Samson just grunts…seems he isn’t happy either.

Shane: Let me see if I can help

Sierra: Do you not have social media Shane?

Shane: Well, no actually, I don’t.

Sierra looks perplexed

Sierra: How old are you, seventy?

Shane: I just don’t see the point

Sierra: The point, Shane… is if you had social media, you will have seen that I am not on tonight’s card. And some ‘random’ who can’t even remember names is.

Shane: I’m afraid I have nothing to do with booking, however, I will speak with Benjamin

Laura: Oh please, we all know he has little to no power.

Shane: Then perhaps you could take it up with Mr Bryant. He is in attendance tonight.

Laura: He is? We have only just arrived, I wasn’t aware.

Shane: Yes, I’m sure Mr Bryant will be able to allay any of your concerns.

Laura: Then that’s what we shall do. Thank you Mr Matthews

Shane: My pleasure

Laura: Next year I will be taking more of a backseat… THIS disrespect will be sorted out by then or else.

Shane: I’m sure it will

BACKSTAGE

We cut to Drew’s office, and he is talking with Benjamin

Drew: You have to understand, this doesn’t look good

Benjamin: I’ll step up security, but it was funny, the fans loved it.

Drew: Loved it? He disrupted the tag team match, he threatened to show his arse on television. You should be trying to find out who let that clown in the building… not laughing at him. And then these threats on social media, all this bending the knee bull…

Benjamin: You need to lighten up Drew… seriously, you’re starting to sound like Silas

Drew: Pardon me?

Benjamin: Look Drew, we were friends. I had your back even after I sided with Dex. I honestly believe that you want the best for this company but Aiken and Silas… it isn’t it. You know that, I know you do or else I’d have been fired by now

Drew lowers his head

Drew: Maybe… but it wasn’t like I had Bill Gates knocking at our door. I HAD to get us out of SCW, it WAS the right thing to do

Benjamin: And I agree to an extent, but we could have done it without THEM.

Drew: If I think that or not, it’s too late now.

Benjamin: Never… you can turn this around

For a moment it looks like Drew is actually considering it, as he thoughtfully looks at his laptop, before turning back to Benjamin

Drew: Ben, just do the job you are paid to do, and keep Paradise out of my shows. Or else you’ll be joining him

Benjamin just shakes his head

Benjamin: Drew, you really think I don’t know I’m on borrowed time. Aiken and Silas will get rid of me when they are ready, and when that happens, you’ll be just as powerless as me to stop it.

Drew: This is MY company dammit

Ben heads to the door, and looks over his shoulder

Benjamin: You keep telling yourself that Drew, whatever helps you to sleep at night.

BACKSTAGE

Donovan Street watched on the monitor the matches going on at Invasion. He smirks, already in his wrestling gear ready to do whatever it takes to win the Pyramid and become the EMERGE Champion. Charis Kensington walks in looking beautiful as ever, she places her hands on his shoulders, caressing them as he stood there in silence. Donovan had a lot on his mind, he has a huge opportunity here to showcase just what he can do. Street turns to Charis…

Donovan: “This promotion is full of cunts. Every single one of them want an edge. I don’t get it, they want to act like they are consistent and are not given the proper opportunities or chances to succeed and yet I come out here every single show and out asses in seats and beat people up. Do you think Willow Wilkes, YUYO and Christian Cannon have any idea what I am about to do to them. No, they are so wrapped up on that bloody belt they haven’t even thought about the journey up to the very top of the Pyramid where I will take my place and be its Champion. The title is the cherry on the whipped cream, love… just the way you like it.”

Charis: “Whipped cream, cherries, yummy.”

Donovan: “They have the same bloody mentality as my sister, they think that the title means everything and exonerates the athletes themselves of who they truly are that is why I don’t give a damn about the fucking title, I want to hurt three people that I don’t like. Christian Cannon’s father HURT my sister; his fiancé HURT my sister. They walk around and put her on the shelf, they took my cousin and hospitalized her, they have abandoned Trinity and HURT my family, and do you think for one second that I am just going to let it slide. I’m going to send that lad back to them in a body bag. Do you think that title means more to me than hurting that kid? No, I rather hear him scream, beg for me to stop and they close the door leaving me down there with him, take your titles, I could care less.”

Charis: “I like titles though, they are sexy.”

Donovan sighs, slowly turning around to face Charis….

Donovan: “At least Willow is a respectable champion, she does whatever it takes to hold on to the belt, I can’t fault her for that. What I can say though is that if we allow this Unforgiven to take over, we need to make some decisions.”

Charis: “You mean as in join them?”

Donovan: “Precisely. I don’t work for anyone; I am who I am and will never change love. Willow has been champion for quite some time, the woman is a force, I don’t know if I could damage that beautiful face….”

Charis: “Donnie!”

Donovan: “Don’t whine. She’s gorgeous and would fit right in our bed, don’t you think? For once we make Willow the bitch since her sadism always has her in control. Take that title from her and she will be eating out of my hand. I don’t sweat Cindy… she’s hated my twin sister for a long time, I could rip her head off and give it to Trinity, she would appreciate that. Then there is YUYO, I have seen a lot of strange people in my life, I think she takes the cake, love.”

Charis giggles…

Charis: “She’s cute

Donovan: “Cute, she’s a loon. I hate her chirpeeness, all this little happiness and shit, that woman needs to just get beat down, I mean literally stomp her face into the ground until there are no teeth to give her a reason to smile! I want to hurt her Charis; she is the kind of wrestler my sister would like and that alone makes her public enemy number one in my book.”

Charis: “Good, hurt her and bring me her wings.”

Donovan: “I swear to Christ, Charis, if you start wearing those bloody things around and make flying noises, I will kick your ass and lock you back up in the basement.”

Charis: “Ooooh…. Kinky.”

Donovan chuckles, he cracks his neck, grabs his trench coat and has Charis help him put it on. He readies himself for the Pyramid little tonight. She rubs his chest and smiles…

Charis: “Have fun and carnage.”

Donovan: “Oh don’t worry love, I plan to hurt a lot of people tonight.”

They both smile before kissing…..

BACKSTAGE

We cut to the back where Latrice is stood outside the door of Danny Darko's dressing room

Latrice: Guys, I'm here hoping to get a word with...

The door opens, Danny stepping out to a huge cheer

Latrice: Danny, tonight you face...

Danny: I know very well who I face Latrice

Latrice hesitates, Danny continuing

Danny: I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude. But what has happened over the past couple of months... well I think it is no secret that's it's got into my head, as it would most individuals. I reacted badly to the news of Jason's death, and now I know it isn't some sick hoax... well it's difficult dealing with the fact it was my move that had some bearing on his death

He takes a deep breathe

Danny: I'm sorry... I don't know what else I can say, and I know Willow Wilkes and Unforgiven will be coming for vengeance, and that's fine. But I cannot carry on living like this... I just can't.

He looks down the camera lens

Danny: And I won't... no more

RINGSIDE

Grace: A very confident Donovan Street, and the exactly opposite in Danny Darko.

Mitch: What happened to Jason King would shake anyone no doubt about it, but Danny needs to try and get past this. It’s not going to be easy with Willow blaming him, but this can happen in our industry, you take a risk every time you step into a ring.

Grace: And what about Drew… do you think there was a hint of regret there?

Mitch: I don’t know… what I do know is I firmly believe he made a mistake getting Aiken and Silas involved.

“Freak like me” hits over the PA system, Kali running out onto the stage almost crazily looking out over the crowd. She snarls through her smirk, before pointing to the ring, and then charging down the ramp and into the ring. Once in the ring she climbs a turnbuckle, shouting her name at the top of her voice, the fans cheering.

Grace: Kali wanted Willow Wilkes, but tonight she’s got Tommy Cook, people believing that 2020 will see the winner of this match getting a shot at a title.

Mitch: These two have been amongst the stand outs this year, this match might have come out of left field to some, but I always thought it was inevitable they would face off.

Grace: Definitely match of the show potential here… two people who can take a licking and keep on ticking. Kali of course must have one eye on the memorial where she will face Sierra Swann.

The lights go out and “Mantra” by Bring Me the Horizon hits the speakers. The room remains dark for a moment before a pop of pyros go off above the big screen and as the stage lights rise, Tommy Cook stands in the middle of the stage, a sinister grin on his face which shows off the gum shield in his mouth. As the lyrics kick in, Tommy begins to walk down the ramp, now one hundred percent focused on the ring.

Charley: “From Birmingham, England; weighing two hundred and seven pounds… TOMMY COOK!”

With a minimum of fuss, Tommy shrugs off his jacket and drops it at the bottom of the ramp before quickly sliding into the ring. He walks to the ropes on the far side of the ring and grabs the top rope, pulling back on it before spinning and leaning back into the corner, resting his arms on the top rope on either side of him as he grins once again, waiting for the start of the match.

Grace: Since he lost to YUYO he has been a man on a mission. A mission to get back the SPIRIT title from her. As we said earlier, if YUYO wins tonight, the SPIRIT title will be vacated, so Tommy may never get that wish.

Mitch: I know how vindictive Cook is, believe me, if YUYO wins the EMERGE title, Tommy will go gunning for that.

The referee speaks to both, the bell ringing

Grace: Hang onto your hats for this one guys, this could be an absolute doozy.

TOMMY COOK VERSUS KALI

Tommy confidently steps forwards, Kali doing the same, walking straight into a blockbuster of a right hand from Tommy, who then follows it up with another which staggers Kali. Kali though responds with a kick to the gut, Tommy holding his stomach, Kali dropping to her knees and landing an Uppercut which staggers Tommy backwards and into the ropes. Tommy then bounces off the ropes and goes for a Clothesline, which Kali ducks underneath, and as Tommy returns, goes for a hip toss which Cook block. Cook then quickly changes arms, and lifts Kali up, hip toss her into the corner, before taunting the fans.

Grace: Back and forth there, but Tommy with the edge in that early exchange.

Mitch: Tommy is possibly the one man on this roster than can wrestle any kind of match. If Kali want’s to throw it down, he can do that.

Kali grins, almost spitting through her teeth as she gets up, and then the two lock up, jostling for position. Tommy pushes her back towards the corner, but once there, Kali shifts position, Tommy with his back to the turnbuckle. Kali grabs him around the neck, and then jumps up, before falling backwards, bringing Cook’s chest down onto her knees. Tommy quickly rolls away and out of the ring, Kali getting to her feet and almost snarling at her opponent.

Grace: Kali, showing she can go as well. Tommy Cook taking a moment.

Tommy turns, and starts jawing with some of the fans giving him shit, but he doesn’t keep his eyes on Kali who bounces off the far ropes. She then dives through the strands, pushing Tommy forwards who slams his face into the security barricades, Kali quickly getting to her feet and rolling back into the ring.

Grace: Kali with the suicide dive on Cook

Mitch: It’s not like the impact is going to make him any uglier is it?

Grace: Well, referee’s had enough, he’s counting.

1…

2…

Kali leans forwards, her hands on her thighs waiting impatiently

Mitch: Cooks moving, he needs to move quicker though

3…

4…

Tommy turns, and crawls towards the apron, pulling himself up, Kali stalking the ring.

5…

6…

Tommy’s head shows it’s and Kali bounces off the ropes, and goes for a baseball slide. Tommy though sidesteps, and as Kali lands, he lifts her up, back body dropping her onto the steel steps

Grace: What a counter from Tommy Cook… and now Kali is in trouble

The referee reset’s the count, as Tommy kneels looking at his handiwork

1…

2…

Tommy pulls himself up, and into the ring, as Kali lays on her back, looking up at the Pyramid hanging above

3…

Tommy pulls himself up to his feet using the ropes, feeling at his jaw

Grace: Kali starting to move

4…

5…

Kali lifts herself up, and uses the steps for support as Tommy watches, urging the referee to count faster.

6…

7…

Kali pulls herself up, and rolls under the bottom rope, Tommy immediately setting on her, stomping down on Kali’s injured back.

Grace: This match hasn’t been going on long, but we’ve already seen some huge hits.

Mitch: And Tommy isn’t finished

Tommy picks Kali up to an upright position, and then nails her with a right hand, and then another, before scooping her up and holding her across his hip

Grace: Sidewalk slam coming up…

It looks that way, but Tommy lifts her and then falls, dropping Kali onto his knees, further damaging the already injured back

Mitch: Unique from Tommy, the sort of innovation I used to come up with.

Grace: And a cover

1…

2…

Kali kicks out, barely. The injury to her back taking its toll

Mitch: Just call it a day Kali… you’ve got Eli Goddard in the Memorial in three weeks, write this one off.

Grace: I don’t think that’s in Kali’s makeup Mitch

Tommy goes to pick Kali up, but Kali explodes with a headbutt, catching Tommy on the bridge of the nose, but hurting herself, holding her forehead. Tommy reacts with a right hand, but misses, Kali going for a back body drop, but her back not letting her. Tommy grabs her and knees her in the stomach, and then lifts her up, executing a perfect bridging suplex into a pin

1…

2…

Kali kicks out again, Tommy shouting at the referee who confirms a two.

Grace: Tommy not happy, Kali even more so though. She’s in big trouble here.

Tommy picks her up, pouring scorn on the fans who boo him. He then grabs Kali’s wrist, and whips her hard into the corner.

Mitch: Did you see that impact… her back has to be broken.

Tommy runs in, but Kali steps out the corner and using the momentum lifts Tommy, before falling backwards. Tommy’s forehead crashes into the steel ring post, Cook crumpling against the turnbuckle, Kali dropping to her knees.

Grace: Unbelievable counter from Kali… Cook clattered into that post

The camera zooms in on Tommy as he lifts his head, blood pouring from a laceration.

Mitch: Cooks busted opened… and look at Kali.

Kali has seen this, and her eyes widen almost animalistically. She spins Tommy around, and starts raking at the wound with her nails

Mitch: She’s gone mental… come on referee do something.

Tommy tries to escape with a right hook, but Kali see’s it coming, wiping the blood from her nails on her face before head butting Tommy again, blood splattered over her head too. She then kicks Tommy in the stomach, and hooks both his arms, before leaping in the air and dropping him with a Pedigree.

Grace: Pedigree… in the center of the ring. This could be over Mitch

Mitch: If it’s not, Tommy Cook is the baddest man on the planet

She then kneels on all fours, looking at the blood flowing from his forehead, almost in awe.

Grace: She’s taking too long

The referee says something to her, and she nods enthusiastically, before making the cover

1…

2…

3…

NOOOOOOO, Tommy gets his shoulder up, Kali chuckling to herself as she gets to her feet, looking at her hands and the blood covering them. She then grabs Tommy legs, and with the fans cheering steps through, before falling to her back

Grace: She’s got the figure four in the middle of the ring, Cook floundering, in obvious pain

Tommy looks for the ropes, and tries to pull himself closer, Kali increasing the pressure more and more. The fans implore Tommy to quit, but he doesn’t, and slowly but surely he moves closer and closer, Kali still bringing the pain. The referee asks Tommy, but he shakes his head, and with one final effort he reaches the ropes, the referee telling Kali to let go.

Mitch: He made it… what fortitude

Grace: But Kali isn’t letting go.

Kali continues to hold on, the referee giving her a five count, and then warning her she is going to get disqualified.

Mitch: Come on, that’s a DQ right there.

The referee counts again, and this time she let’s go at four, Tommy rolling under the bottom rope and to the outside. Kali springs to her feet, the referee saying something to her, but she pushes him away, and slides out the ring.

Mitch: This match should be over

Grace: It could be… referee is counting.

Tommy tries to stand, but can’t, until Kali picks him up but pushes him back towards the apron, slamming his back into the ring.

1…

2…

Kali then grabs Tommy’s head, and slams it into the ring apron

3…

Grace: This is brutal from Kali… devastating even.

4…

She goes to slam his head down again, but this time Tommy blocks it, and lifts her head backwards, spinning and slamming it down on the announce table

5…

Grace: Tommy fighting back, and fighting for his life

Kali retaliates with a rake to the eyes, temporarily blinding him, as Kali picks up a chair

7…

Grace: NO… you’re going to get disqualified Kali

Mitch: I’m not sure she cares

8…

Tommy kicks her in the stomach, and then hits the knee shot, sending her flying

Tommy drops to his knees, the referee not wanting to, but making the ten count

The referee calls for the bell, boos ringing out all over the arena.

Grace: This one ends in a double count out... and these fans do not like it

Tommy says something to the referee, obviously not happy either, but the referee shakes his head and starts to walk away. Tommy spins him around, but Kali jumps on his back. Tommy walks backwards, driving Kali into the post, but Kali then responds with a huge uppercut and then a kick to the groin. As Kali leaps at him, security arrives, and drags her away, her mouth almost foaming with anger until it turns into a smile. Tommy runs at her, and hits her with a right hand, until he is dragged away as well.

Crowd: LET THE FIGHT, LET THEM FIGHT!!!

Mitch: Crowd wants them to let them go... isn't going to happen though, this one is over

Kali is dragged up the ramp, Tommy led at a safe distance, as the scene fades
BACKSTAGE

We open up to find Melissa Killgraves sitting on the stone steps just outside the Audi Dome, clad in her wrestling attire and a black hoodie, the hood keeping her head covered and her face partially obscured. One thing we can tell, though, is that her eyes are fixated on her palms as she holds them open, almost like she’s expecting to be handed something. One thing that does stand out upon further investigation, though, is that, at least for the moment, her wrist tape is stained in blood, potentially even being the same tape she wore during the bloodbath that was her previous match. When she finally speaks, her voice is low, but there’s an undeniable force behind her words.

Killgraves: Every action has a consequence…

Melissa’s hands slowly close into fists, tightening the grip to a point where we can see just how tense her muscles are right now.

Killgraves: This is a well-known fact of life that many decide to conveniently ignore when they go to do something. I get that some just want to ‘live in the moment’ and ‘bask in all its glory,’ but how well does that really work out when you find yourself on the opposite end of the hunt for a change?

Killgraves: The last time EMERGE hosted an Invasion event, I lost my RUSH Championship to Jennifer Helms. The following show, her team denied mine the chance to compete in the Pyramid later tonight. In the wake of all of this, I’ve been hearing all the talk so loud and clear now… was I as good as advertised? Did I deserve to be a champion in the first place? Was I ever truly challenged? Or… did the world simply give me a small glimmer of hope only to rip it away when it realized everyone viewed me as a woman looking for sympathy for the way I was brought up in this world?

Melissa slowly rises to a stand before taking a moment to remove the bloodstained tape from her wrists, taking her time with it to make sure that’s where our focus is as she speaks again.

Killgraves: Jen, when you took the RUSH Title away from me, I was upset that you’d stolen the one thing I had to take pride in. When you denied me a chance to go after the EMERGE Title as well, the only thought on my mind was how much would truly be enough for you. I realized something before my last match though… I haven’t been the woman I want EMERGE to understand. I haven’t shown what I can truly do, and the only person I have to blame for that is myself for getting so wrapped up in my own problems and seeking something I don’t need from those around me.

Killgraves: I came to the epiphany you haven’t yet Jen… and that stupid clown’s blood that was on my hands is because of you.

Melissa throws the tape at the camera once it’s all removed, letting it hits the lens before falling to the cameraman’s feet. The camera moves down to capture it before panning back up to find Melissa’s face right in front of our field of vision, her eyes narrowed into a glare that can best be described as calm and calculating, but you know there’s anger boiling just beneath the surface.

Killgraves: I hope you’re happy with our last match Jen because the person you beat was nothing more than a pathetic excuse for a woman masquerading as something more. The woman you’re dealing with tonight? She doesn’t care how badly you want to keep that title. She has no sympathy for the fact that the man you love stole what you feel was your shot at the very top. More importantly… she’s going to make you wish you WERE in the Pyramid where you could be safely locked away from me. What I did to Thamuz was only the beginning Jen… I will do whatever it takes to get my title back and make you understand that a truly strong woman isn’t someone who brags about being ‘limitless.’

Killgraves: A truly strong woman is someone who will stop at nothing to take what they know they deserve… even knowing full well their actions will not be forgiven.

Melissa turns and slowly starts marching up the stairs and into the arena as our shot follows her before slowly panning back down to the bloodstained tape before fading out.

RINGSIDE

Mitch: Melissa looking to right a few wrongs here tonight

Grace: She sees that defeat as a one off, tonight she wants her title back

Mitch: But it won’t easy that’s for sure

The opening chords of "Guilty All The Same" begin playing throughout the arena while at the same time every light shuts off.

Grace: Now this could be interesting…

"Tell us all again
What you think we should be
What the answers are
What it is we can't see
Tell us all again
How to do what you say
How to fall in line
How there's no other way"
But oh, we all know

After that last verse when the chorus kicks in, the next round of heavy guitars, bass, drums and screaming begin ringing out throughout the arena at full force while right red flames shoot off from each side of the stage and Darko slowly saunters down to the ring with a sinister and intense look on his face.

"You're guilty all the same
Too sick to be ashamed
You want to point your finger
But there's no one else to blame
You're guilty all the same
Too sick to be ashamed
You want to point your finger
But there's no one else to blame
You're guilty all the same"

He nods his head to acknowledge the always raucous responses from the live crowd. Once he steps into the ring he walks to the middle of the ring and stands there for a few seconds before bright red flames shoot out from each of the ring posts. Once the flames are finished, he climbs each corner of the ring and raises his right fist in the air and yells out to crowd to pump them up.

Grace: You have to feel for this guy… it can’t be easy

Mitch: I don’t think anyone thinks it is. But his initial reaction didn’t help him. He’s obviously a very confused individual right now, and two weeks ago it cost him against Tommy Cook

Grace: He’s got to be on his game here tonight, because he’s facing someone who knows this could be her last Invasion.

“I Am The Very Best…”

“I Am The Absolute Best…”

“…and I am the Sexiest of them all!”

After those words are uttered, “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake starts to play. Aubrianna Powers steps out onto the stage, met with loud booing from the fans. She smirks smugly as she confidently strides towards the ring. Aubrianna steps up onto the ring apron and strikes a sexy sultry pose which draws a few cheers from the male contingent, despite the women who continue to boo. Aubrianna then steps through the ropes and approaches the center where she poses again. The music dies down and she waits patiently on her match to begin.

Grace: She had her eyes on the big prize, but now it seems her eyes could be turning towards the exit door.

Mitch: If they are, make like Elsa and let her go… we don’t need people that aren’t all about EMERGE.

Grace: I’m sure she’s torn… but the SCW whether we like it or not is still the big deal. Either way, she won’t want to lose tonight that’s for certain.

The referee calls for the bell, which rings to a huge cheer, the referee then motioning for them to fight

AUBRIANNA POWERS VERSUS DANNY DARKO

With a deep breath, Danny advances, as he does, the lights flickering

Grace: Huh?

Mitch: German engineering for you

It distracts Danny just enough, Aubrianna connecting with a right hand, then grabbing his wrists, whipping him towards the ropes. Danny recovers though and reverses the move, Powers hitting the strands. As she comes back, Darko goes for a hip toss, but Aubrianna shifts her weight, landing on her feet. Darko though follows it up with a clothesline, taking her down to the mat, and applying an arm bar, as once again the lights flicker.

Mitch: Will someone sort that out, it’s annoying.

Danny then picks Aubrianna up, and she responds with a hard chop, and then another, sending Darko backwards. She then hits a drop kick which sends him back into the corner. She then runs in, and with her feet on his legs falls backwards, flipping him over and into the center of the ring. She then jumps on the second strand, and moonsaults onto his chest, making the cover

1…

Darko kicks out, Aubrianna picking him up, but Danny head butting Powers, stunning her long enough for him to kick her in the stomach, hook her head, and deliver a DDT, spinning into a pin

1…

She kicks out, Darko picking Aubrianna up to her feet, and firing her into the ropes, Powers ducking underneath a clothesline attempt, and then bouncing back of the strands again, into a high cross body. It doesn’t have the desired effect however as Darko catches her, and then plants her into the canvas with a body slam, dropping into a cover

1…

Aubrianna kicks out immediately, Darko getting to his feet and pulling her up. He then spins and bails her into the turnbuckle, following it in with a forearm.

Grace: Darko actually looking pretty good here tonight.

Darko drags Aubrianna out of the corner, and lifts her onto his hip, dropping her with a sidewalk slam, again making the cover

1…

He picks her up, and fires her once again into the corner, lifting her up onto the top turnbuckle.

Mitch: Darko in control, Powers getting exactly what a traitor should

Grace: Be kind

Mitch: Oh come on, I didn’t work my butt off to make EMERGE better for her to drag it into the gutter

Grace: Everything going on, and you think its Aubrianna dragging this company down

Mitch: I think that’s what I just said, am I speaking Swahili here?

Darko steps up onto the second strand, the lights this time flickering, and then going out totally, but immediately coming back on. Powers lands a huge right, and then another as Darko once again is distracted, the third shot knocking him off the ropes, and he staggers backwards into the center of the ring. Powers gets to her feet and leaps, taking Danny down with a Missile Drop Kick, before quickly crawling over into a cover

1…

2…

Darko gets his shoulder up, Aubrianna putting him in a front face lock and pressing his head against the canvas.

Grace: Danny’s head is in a funny place right now, and whatever is going on with the lighting, he’s allowing it to distract him.

Mitch: The traitor doesn’t care though, it’s changed the momentum

Danny starts to get himself to his feet, and then pushes towards the ropes, using them to then escape and throw Aubrianna towards the strands. Powers then ducks under a right hand, bouncing back. She then steps up on his thigh, kicking him on the side of the face, sending him to the canvas

Grace: Step up Enziguri, and here’s the cover

1…

2…

Danny gets his shoulder up again, the lights extinguishing, but then the PA system kicking in, white noise coming over the speakers as the lights come back on, a faint female voice, inaudible just about heard.

Mitch: Now that isn’t just because someone hasn’t paid the electric bill.

Grace: This is getting weirder by the second.

Even Aubrianna seems a little concerned about what is going on, but picks Darko up, and kicks him in the thigh. She then leaps in the air, connecting with a spinning heel kick which takes Darko down again. She dives into a cover, hooking his leg

1…

2…

Danny gets his shoulder up, Aubrianna glaring at the referee.

Grace: Powers well on top now, and looking to finish this.

Aubrianna picks Danny to his feet and pushes him back to the corner. With a smirk, she walks to the center of the ring and runs in. Darko reacts, pushing himself out the corner and almost taking Powers head off with the Yakuza Kick, Aubrianna’s head snapping back on her shoulders.

Mitch: Big time kick from Darko… he’s dropped to his knees though, something not quite right.

Grace: He’s got so much on his mind right now, he can’t get clarity.

Darko lifts Aubrianna to her feet, and lifts her up onto his shoulder. He then runs across the ring and delivers a devastating powerslam, straight into a cover

1…

2…

Danny rolls away and grabs her legs, falling backwards and slingshotting her into the corner.

Grace: Danny fighting back, and these fans loving it

As she staggers backwards, Darko is up, and lifts her in the air, dropping her back on his shoulders. He then spins around, and once again makes the cover

1…

2…

Powers kicks out again. Danny shaking his head, and lifting her up again, kicking her at the back of her knee and dropping her to her knees. Danny then runs to the ropes and bounces off them, stepping on her knee and delivering a power packed Shining Wizard, levelling her on the canvas.

Grace: That knee… is that enough?

Danny turns, and dives on top of Aubrianna, hooking the leg

1…

2…

Aubrianna kicks out again, Danny looking at the referee in disbelief.

Grace: He can’t believe it.

Mitch: I can’t believe it.

Danny motions towards the crowd, as Aubrianna lies in the center of the ring.

Grace: Absolute Annihilation coming up

Danny starts to climb the turnbuckle, but the lights go off again, the white noise once again obvious. Once again we can hear the voice in the background, but can’t make out what is being said.

Grace: What is she saying?

Mitch: This is spooky as…

The lights come back on, Danny in the center of the ring, as suddenly a woman screams through the white noise

“YOU KILLED HIM!!!”

A lot of people in the arena look stunned, Danny Darko is definitely stunned

Grace: Who is that?

Mitch: Was that… Willow? Is she playing with Darko right now?

Behind him Aubrianna reaches up, and pulls him into a small package

Aubrianna picks up the pin fall and then rolls to the outside, a huge smirk on her face

Grace: Aubrianna wins, that constant distraction too much for Darko and he succumbs to a small package

Mitch: Seriously, I would hate to be in his head space right now

Aubrianna backs up the ramp, her arms aloft

Mitch: Aubrianna though leaves what could be her last Invasion with a victory to her name, and heads to the Memorial Tournament in good form

As Aubrianna leaves, Danny gets to his feet, shaking his head and looking up at the arena roof

Grace: I fear for Danny's well being, I really do.
BACKSTAGE

We cut to Drew’s office, Laura opening the door and stepping inside, shaking her head as she realizes the room is empty

Laura: He’s avoiding us

Sierra: I knew it… another example of this company’s disrespect, and all because of my sister. It’s ridiculous.

Laura: I know, we’ll get to the bottom of it.

They step out of the office and turn a corner, Sierra bumping into Georgi Spelini coming the other way.

Sierra: Watch where you are going

Georgi: I’m sorry Sierra, my apologies… I’m a huge fan of your work

Sierra: Just get out of my way

Georgi: I said I’m sorry, I didn’t see you

Sierra pushes past her, Georgi grabbing her arm

Georgi: What is your problem?

Sierra hammers her with a right hand, and then grabs her, slamming her face first into the partition wall, before then stomping down on her ribs

Sierra: NEVER touch me again, you understand.

She kicks Spelini again

Sierra: I’ll see you at Ricky’s memorial bitch.

She walks off, Laura walking behind with a smirk

BACKSTAGE

Jennifer Helms is by herself pacing back and forth, she has on silver, blue and lime green wrestling attire, her hair hangs down, nails polished silver, with the Rush Championship over her shoulder. While upset about not being a part of the Pyramid, she is now laser focused on defending the title against the woman she defeated for the title and in her first defense will look to retain and not make her first, the last. She stops and turns to speak….

Jennifer: “I will go ahead and address the elephant the room. Melissa Killgraves, if you honestly think that I am NOT ready for this match and am caught up with what happened at the last EMERGE, you will lose. Opportunities come and go; I have learned that life isn’t always fair. I have lost my sister, my good friend and my biological parents, told that I was a loser, too difficult handle or that I am some basket case of a kid. My relationship with Christian is on the rocks, I don’t know where that is going and with ALL of that in my mind right now Melissa, the only thing I see….

Is YOU.

Sure I am upset about not being in the Pyramid, but one thing I had to get over was the fact I had another title right here that I needed to defend and I will not disparage this belt or ignore it’s importance as I will do what you will not be able to and that is elevate it to one of the most important Championships here, why?

Because Melissa, you decided to join them instead of beating them, I am talking about the Unforgiven. I know nothing is official, this is all pure speculation on my part, but it doesn’t take a dummy to see the writing is on the wall, Cindy can be very influential. As we head into our match though, there is a crossroad that you must decide which path to take, that decision will determine if you are a champion or not. What I am going to do is simple, walk out to the ring and wrestle the best match I can with my given talent and show justice to the Rush Division that frankly has been forgotten. I will get my chance at the EMERGE title again someday, circumstances suck, but I know just how bad you want this strap, Melissa. You didn’t even get a chance to make it your own, that leaves a real bitter taste in the mouth, when one thing happens, and you completely expect another.

Not this time, I was determined before, I am obsessed now with taking this title to heights this company has NEVER seen and it starts with YOU.”

Jennifer pauses for a moment, she takes a deep breath and turns back, her green eyes narrow some as she speaks…

Jennifer: “For months you bragged about being the Rush Champion, totally tainted what it meant in the first place, taking cheap wins and trying to twist the narrative in your favor. Melissa, you’re a tough, badass woman that could go toe to toe with anyone and on talent alone? Has EMERGE Champion written all over it. For me though, things have changed, they are not how it was. See any Beauty Factory? No… I am done with them and I stand alone against you and possibly and army? So be it Melissa, I want to make it clear though, my resolve alone will carry me to victory. I will out wrestle you at every stage of the game and in the ring, I will show the brass, the owners and put this company on notice that after ONE year, my time has arrived and not YOU or anyone else that you’ll align yourself with will change that! I am a proud Helms, a fighting Champion, putting the rest behind me, focused on one thing, defending the Rush title, walking out as champion because I’ll be damned if I spend another holiday season with a loss and my belt taken like last year, standing empty handed waiting until 2020?

No way!

The Rush Championship is where it belongs, Melissa. You will fight, claw, scratch and even kick me around, it will not be enough. Believe in weaknesses, I for one will trust in my ability which translates into a Winner….

…. And LIMITLESS.”

Jennifer holds up the Rush Championship for a second, a scowl on her face and eyes arrowed.

BACKSTAGE

Roster Liaison Shane Matthews is in the refreshments area when he sees Benjamin Flynn walking past.

Shane: Benjamin?

Benjamin: Ah Shane, where have you been hiding?

Shane: Dealing with a few minor ‘issues’, nothing for you to worry about

Benjamin: Sierra?

Shane: How did you guess?

Benjamin: What did you do?

Shane: Sent her in Drew’s direction… seeing as he is here

Benjamin laughs

Benjamin: Good call

Shane: So what’s going on with you? You trust me yet?

Benjamin: I think so…

Shane: Well that’s progress

Benjamin: Yeah, well who knows how long I’m going to be here for… you’ll probably be in charge soon

Shane: I doubt that, there is another way though… of ensuring your status I mean

Benjamin: There is?

Shane: Yeah… let’s go somewhere a bit more ‘private’ yeah?

Benjamin: Now I’m intrigued

Benjamin follows, as the scene fades

BACKSTAGE

We cut away, and see Sawyer and Eli, Minerva stood in the middle of them. Lilee Snow is on hand.

Lilee: Eli, Sawyer... earlier on we saw you regain the tag team titles, but...

Minerva holds up a single finger and wags it at Lilee

Minerva: Don't you dare... Don't you dare say that we only won due to Alistair Taylor

Lilee: But everyone saw

Minerva: Yes, everyone saw my brothers dominate the so called champions. This was a lesson to Tommy Wasley... you put your head on a pedestal, there will always be those to knock you off it. You want to know why you no longer hold the belts... take a look in the mirror.

Lilee: So, you're happy with the way you won the belts?

Minerva laughs

Minerva: Happy? We are ecstatic... because we should never have lost them in the first place. Now, the common order is restored with Tombstone on top of the world. Come brothers, lets celebrate

Minerva walks off camera, Tombstone following as we cut back to ringside.

RINGSIDE

Mitch: What was Shane talking about?

Grace: I have no idea, but it looks like an alliance might be brewing there

Mitch: I hope Benjamin knows what he is doing

Grace: Me too Mitch, me too.

Mitch: I never touched you

Grace: I’m actually missing Frankie… because your jokes are awful

Mitch: I make…

Grace: Me look good, yeah, I get it.

“Absolution” by The Pretty Reckless hits, the fans buzzing in anticipation through the opening guitar strums that almost sound out of place for the woman about to grace them with her presence.

Grace: Here comes the challenger to the RUSH Championship

Finally, about 20 seconds in, the main beat of the song kicks in, and it’s not long after that Melissa Killgraves slowly strolls out onto the stage, a look of sheer disdain on her face as she gazes out at the fans that respond to her presence with jeers. She just rolls her eyes at this as she begins to make her way down the ramp when Taylor Momsen starts with the lyrics. As she heads to the ring, she slowly cracks her knuckles in preparation for the task at hand tonight. When she reaches ringside she marches her way up the steel steps in a similar fashion to a drill sergeant before stepping into the ring before taking her place in her corner, folding her arms across her chest and letting the fans continue to boo her as she just scowls.

Grace: So, do we think that Melissa has joined Unforgiven?

Mitch: I certainly looks that way, but we have had nothing official

Grace: Either way, Melissa is a very dangerous individual as she has proven countless times. This is not going to be an easy defense for the champion.

Mitch: She wants her title back, it was never going to be easy, especially when you are talking about her opponent

The Arena Goes Dark…..

The sound of a young woman begins to speak softly ….

“Glamour”

A word used today describing an often illusory, with an alluring and fascinating attractiveness. Others see it as a Magic Spell. This is not a gift or even a gimmick, it’s a way a life. So many people talk about belief or faith in something you cannot see or grasp, Glamour you can, and it comes in the form of the one and only….

Jennifer Helms.

Grace: Listen to this ovation… what a noise for Jennifer Helms

The lights go on, strobe lights flickering as “Waving Goodbye” by Sia and the melodious tunes blares out into the arena. From the back a tall woman steps out, “The Glamorous” Jennifer Helms stops to take in all the camera flashes before looking around and spreading her arms in the air and flinging back her long hair, slowly smirking.

Jennifer heads to the ring, stopping on the way, allowing the fans to take pictures. She says nothing and continues to make her way to the ring The gorgeous young Helms walks to the middle rope on the turnbuckle and stands there spreading her arms out and smiling sheepishly while the cameras flash throughout the arena…..

She steps down, drops her entrance attire into a crew members arms who hands them to the referee with special instructions that they are going back, the glittery colorful wrestling attire of Jennifer Helms is on full display as the Glamorous beauty poses waiting for the match to start

Grace: It was tough for her two weeks ago, she has to put that out of her mind though, because her title is on the line.

Mitch: It would be easy for her to be thinking about the Memorial right now, where she will face the newcomer Curtis Dean, but she can’t allow herself. Melissa certainly won’t be thinking about Ella May that’s for sure.

Grace: And in an ironic twist of course, the bracket means that if they both advance, they will face again should they both get to the quarter finals. So not only is this for the title, it could be a marker for whats to come.

The referee speaks to Jennifer who hands over her belt, the referee lifting it aloft. He then calls for the bell, as Jennifer and Melissa go through their final preperations.

RUSH CHAMPIONSHIP
JENNIFER HELMS © VERSUS MELISSA KILLGRAVES

Melissa is the first to walk forwards, Jennifer puffing her cheeks out and then advancing, the two of them tying up and jostling for position. After a few moments, both of them break, and take a couple of steps back. With a smirk, Melissa lunges forwards again, and once again they jostle, until breaking for a second time.

Grace: These two both very closely matched

Mitch: And it’s showing.

They circle each other, and then look to engage again, but this time Melissa kicks Jennifer in the stomach, and grabs her by the hair, dragging her into a head lock. Jennifer drops to her knees, and throws Melissa over her shoulder, Killgraves going into a forward roll and then back to her feet. Jennifer runs in with a Lariat, which Melissa then ducks underneath. Both of them turn, Melissa throwing a right hand, but Jennifer blocking it, grabbing the arm and then putting Killgraves into an arm bar. She then drives her knee into the back of Melissa’s, and takes her down to one knee.

Grace: There is no doubt Jennifer is the more technical of the two, but Melissa is probably stronger… Helms well aware of that.

Melissa stands up, and reverses the move, but Jennifer reaches down, and pulls Killgraves leg from underneath her, Melissa hitting the canvas. Jennifer then drops an elbow, but Melissa rolls out of the way and up to her feet.

Mitch: This is a very cagey start to this match, unsurprisingly though I guess.

Melissa grins again, Jennifer nodding her head.

Grace: These two well aware what the other can do, no-one wanting to make a mistake that would cost them

They circle again, and this time it’s Jennifer than lands a huge right hand, and then another, grabbing Melissa’s wrist and whipping her into the corner. Jennifer runs in, and lands a forearm, Melissa reels, but then head butts Jennifer sending her staggering backwards.

Mitch: Big time headbutt, Jennifer won’t have a clue where she is.

Melissa then leaps in the air, looking for a Superman punch, but Jennifer avoids it, then drop kicks Melissa in the back sending her into the ropes. As she returns, Jennifer drops, and rolls her up into a pin

1…

Melissa kicks out, Jennifer picking her up, and Melissa dropping to her knees, dragging Helms jaw onto the top of her head. Jennifer snaps back, and staggers into the ropes, Melissa scooping her up on her return, and planting her into the canvas, dropping into a cover

1…

Jennifer gets her shoulder up, Killgraves driving her forearm into Jennifer’s face and then pinning again

1…

Helms kicks out again, Killgraves standing, but Jennifer pulling her down into a small package

1…

Melissa kicks out, Jennifer rolling away as Melissa gets to her feet, and then bounces off the ropes, charging at Jennifer. Jennifer though sidesteps, and then grabs her by the tights, and using the momentum throws her through the ropes and to the outside.

Grace: Jen using Melissa’s aggressiveness against her.

Mitch: She’s not done yet

Jennifer bounces off the ropes and then leaps over the top strands, Melissa seeing her coming though and ducking, Jennifer crashing into the security barricade hard, the crowd with a huge intake of breath.

Grace: Jennifer could be seriously hurt there… she went big and it backfired.

Melissa kneels, smirking at the fans who are giving her stick, and she then picks Jennifer up to her feet, slamming her head down on the ring apron.

Mitch: Melissa wearing Jennifer down, referee is counting though.

1…

2…

Melissa grabs Jennifer’s arm and spins, slamming her spine first into the announce table, Jennifer dropping to a seat position.

Grace: Melissa going the power route now, and Helms with no answer

3…

Melissa seeing this runs in, looking to drive her knee into Jennifer’s face, but Helms sliding out the way, Melissa’s knee crashing into the announce table.

4…

Mitch: Jen fighting back, she doesn’t have any choice

Grace: She doing her best to survive the onslaught

5…

Jennifer picks Melissa up, and drives her spine into the ring apron, lifting her legs up and onto the ring.

6…

Jennifer then gets up, running along the ring apron she leaps in the air, but Melissa rolls into the ring, Jennifer leg dropping only the edge of the apron.

Grace: Helms missing with the leg drop, can Melissa take advantage

7…

Melissa pulls herself to her feet, and grabs Jennifer by the air, pulling her upright and onto the apron, but Jennifer drops, hanging Melissa on the top rope, who snaps back into the ring, Jennifer starting to climb the turnbuckle, the referee still counting

Mitch: Now Jennifer with the opportunity, can she take it?

8…

9…

On the count of nine she leaps, crashing into Melissa with a flying elbow which brings the fans to their feet.

Grace: Elbow drop… has Jennifer Helms just retained

Jennifer scrambles over and into a cover

1…

2…

Killgraves gets her shoulder up, Jennifer immediately lifting her up, and placing her in a front face lock she drops her with a DDT

Grace: DDT… is that it?

Jennifer spins over, this time hooking the leg

1…

2…

Melissa kicks out again, Jennifer getting to her feet and dragging Killgraves upright. Jennifer then goes for the Pele Kick, but Melissa gets her hands up to block it, and bounces back into the ropes. And as Jennifer gets to her feet, Melissa uses the ropes as momentum and leaps into a devastating Spear, cutting the RUSH Champion in half.

Mitch: Oh my days… did you just see the impact of that Spear.

Grace: Jenni didn’t see that coming, both wrestlers are down, and the referee is counting.

1…

2…

3…

4…

Finally, Melissa is the first to move, and she reaches for the ropes for leverage

5…

6…

Grace: Jenni now getting to her feet, holding her stomach though

7…

8…

Melissa is up, and leans against the ropes. Jennifer standing not long after, still feeling the effects of that Spear. She runs in though, looking for a huge right hand, but Melissa ducks underneath it. Melissa then spins around, and as Helms turns, Killgraves picks her up, and into the Military Press. Then, in one movement, Melissa drives Helms down with a body breaking slam heard around the world, Helms hitting the canvas hard and literally bouncing off the ring. Melissa drops to one knee, clearly exhausted.

Mitch: Ring the bell…we have a new champion.

Melissa shakes her head, clearing the cobwebs, before crawling over and hooking the leg

1…

2…

3…

Grace: NOOOO!!!

Jennifer Helms gets her shoulder up, Melissa pulling at her own hair in frustration

Mitch: WHAT…A…MATCH!!!

Grace: This is honestly unbelievable.

Melissa says something to the referee, and then turns, watching Jennifer as she slowly gets to her feet.

Grace: Melissa stalking the Champion now, you gotta believe she’s looking for that Haymaker.

Indeed, Melissa is readying the shot, Jennifer not even knowing where her opponent is. Finally she stands, and Melissa throws the huge punch, Jennifer though ducking at the very last second and dodging the shot. With Melissa off balance, Jennifer pulls her backwards and into an inverted facelock, before dropping to one knee and driving Killgraves backwards, her neck crashing into the exposed knee.

Grace: OH…MY…GOD!!!

Mitch: Jennifer just ‘Striked a Pose’… did you see what I did there?

Grace: Straight out of the Sienna Swann playbook…

Jennifer rolls onto her front, and then applies the cover

1…

2…

3…

The crowd erupts, but NO!!! The referee points at Melissa’s foot on the ropes, Jennifer not believing it.

Mitch: You cannot fault the ring awareness of Melissa Killgraves… Jennifer Helms had the match won, Melissa had different ideas.

Grace: Melissa is still down though, and Jennifer Helms knows this is her moment.

Jennifer picks up Killgraves and applies a front face lock, looking out over the crowd

Grace: This is it… her Mother’s move, the Scissor Snap DDT that has beaten many opponents.

The fan noise gets louder, as Melissa looks out of it. As Jennifer go to transition into a reverse face lock, Melissa squirms free, Jennifer for just a second off balance. This allows Melissa to kick her in the stomach, and then lift her up and over, dropping her with a vicious Powerbomb. Then, showing amazing strength, Melissa picks her up again and hits the move a second time, leaning forwards and into a cover

1…

2…

Mitch: New champion!!!

3…

NOOOOO, Jennifer gets her shoulder up, Melissa looking wide-eyed at the referee. Melissa picks her up, Jennifer hardly able to stand, Melissa heading to the ropes and bouncing off them, Jennifer instinctively throwing out her foot, and catching Melissa on the jaw with the Superkick

Grace: The Exclusive, but she didn't go down

Melissa staggers, as Jennifer kicks her in the stomach, and applies a front face lock. She then transitions into a reverse face lock and spins around, driving Killgraves head into the canvas.

Grace: CATaracts!!! Surely that's enough

The arena explodes as Jennifer Helms picks up the victory here, the fans on their feet

Grace: I don't think I've seen a match like it in my life. Both girls gave it all here tonight, but Jennifer Helms comes through it, and she will end the season as the RUSH Champion

Mitch: It came down to literally milliseconds... amazing

Jennifer gets to her feet, as the referee passes her the belt, Jennifer raising it aloft. Melissa sits in the middle of the ring, watching. Jennifer offers her hand, but Melissa shrugs it off, and rolls out the ring to the outside, making her way up the ramp.

Grace: Jennifer offering her hand out of respect, but Melissa not in the mood for that right now. We have seen one of EMERGE's greatest matches here.

Jennifer climbs a turnbuckle and holds the belt aloft, the fans cheering her name
BACKSTAGE

Drew walks the corridors on his mobile phone.

Drew: Yeah Kitty, I’ll be back in the morning, just a few more things to sort out, and got a conference call to take.

His eyes widen, as he sees Aubrianna Powers coming the opposite way.

Drew: I’ll call you back, someone I need to talk to.

He puts his phone back in his jacket pocket, motioning towards Aubrianna

Drew: Got a moment Ms Powers?

Aubrianna: Sure, what’s up?

Drew: These rumors?

Aubrianna: Rumors boss?

Drew: You meeting with SCW… they true?

Aubrianna: If it was, it would be the Most Valuable Rumor that’s for sure.

Drew: No games Aubrianna, I pulled a lot of strings to get you here, the least you could do is tell me the truth

Aubrianna: OK, yeah… I met with them

Drew: Why?

Aubrianna: Because someone like me, is always in high demand

Benjamin Flynn steps up, listening to the conversation.

Drew: So what are you going to do?

Aubrianna: I don’t know, what are you willing to offer for me to stay?

Drew: I don’t react well to blackmail

Aubrianna: Who’s blackmailing… it’s just business.

Drew: OK… well here’s a little more business for you. Make a decision, us or them. You choose them, consider December the 10th the day that your EMERGE contract gets terminated. You want to be the little fish in a big pond, be my guest, but believe me you will not be treated the same there.

Aubrianna: I’m the MVP Mr Bryant… I’m always treated like a princess.

She flicks her hair and walks off, Drew shaking his head.

Drew: Sometimes, I wonder why I bother Benjamin.

Benjamin shrugs his shoulders

Benjamin: Drew… we need to talk

BACKSTAGE

We cut to the back where Isaac is stood with RUSH Champion Jennifer Helms

Isaac: Jennifer, may I congratulate you on your successful title defense?

Jennifer: You can Isaac... and thank you

Isaac: Grace Morning wood called the match one of the greatest in EMERGE history, that must fill you with some pride?

Jennifer: Of course it does... Melissa might be an idiot, but she is tough as they come, and I'm so happy to end the season with this title. It's been a heck of a year, through the SPIRIT title, to now the RUSH, and you know something Isaac, I'm going to make sure 2020 is even better

Isaac: And I don't think anyone could argue...

“Congratulations...”

We see Christian Cannon,ready for Pyramid later

Jennifer: Christian... I...

She is about to say something when Melissa Killgraves blindsides her, pushing her hard into the wall, her head hitting it before anyone can react. Melissa then scurries off quickly, as Christian bends down to help Jennifer, who pushes him away

Jennifer: Don't you have a EMERGE Championship match... leave me alone

Christian: Jen?

Jennifer: Just go!!!

The scene fades

BACKSTAGE

Willow Wilkes wearing all black wrestling gear with a spectrum coating that catches the light and shows a myriad of colors, sits down in her locker room with the lights dim, staring at the EMERGE Championship. All members of the Unforgiven stand there behind her, Cindy Todd in a white suit sits next to her, legs crossed staring at the champion and proud of her protégé. Her manicured hands with the red polish scrape upon the face plate…

Willow: “The Pyramid has been the bane of my wrestling existence, a contraption that not only prevented me from becoming the UWA World Champion, it also stopped me from ever getting anywhere in that company. The psychological toll it took was unbearable, never the same and the reason why I left this sport. The Pyramid ended my career. One man gave me hope and brought it back, Jason King. We had to become an evolution of what we once were, it was impossible to succeed otherwise, and a Creation was born. He should be sitting here right now next to me! Instead Danny Darko and all of you took him from my hands because of your precious Vanilla? EMERGE is hoping the Pyramid has the same results again, there is no other reason why it was brought back…..

They want to decimate Willow Wilkes.

Mitch couldn’t do it, Ivy and Vanilla couldn’t do it, KALI and ANYONE else who has been thrown at me couldn’t do it, yet I am the only one that legitimizes this company. Everyone knows I could choke Sienna Swann unconscious and take the SCW World Championship which is why EMERGE wants to become its own entity and the ONLY way for that to happen is for me to be the one holding the title. You blame the Unforgiven, the scapegoats of professional wrestling without stopping to look at yourselves and see the part you played in all of this. When it comes time for YUYO, the Cosmic Princess, so cute and bubbly with her dinosaur thinking this is all make believe and the reality of the true horrors of life distinguish her light or Donovan Street who thinks in namesake alone will give him the edge when I showed just how easily I can tame, a Hellcat without a blink of the eye to Christian Cannon who doesn’t even deserve to be there but I will send the message to Sienna Swann and his father to Laura and anyone else associated to the Beauty Factory that when you are not careful you end up dead, just ask my husband or Ricky, then you WILL KNOW exactly what it means for me to WIN in this Pyramid and walk away the Champion.”

Cindy’s green eyes narrow, cracking a smirk as Willow continues to speak….

Willow: “There are always these hopes and dreams that every wrestler brings to EMERGE, from Jennifer Helms, sitting now crying about her chances taken by the boyfriend she trusted to KALI getting back at me but her MVF failed to acknowledge her true opponents and looked lost in that ring, that it trickles down to even the Strong Style who think we can be stopped with superhero avatars, memes and comedy!?

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

What the title represents is not just being the best in this company and the world, it is about POWER. Look around you in this room and what you see is dominance. We won’t be stopped, I will finally look the devil in the eyes and scream with every breath in my lungs that you can’t have my life anymore, Pyramid! YUYO, the SPIRIT Champion, will fight hard, call me evil, even Satan…. But when this is over, you will call me Champion. I will bring you down to the grim truths that your happy life hides. Donovan, your legacy, the want and need of family will only culminate in more failure. I like you; I think you’re a true man, but you will not take what is mine and like Kennedy, can sit there wallowing in your ineptitude. Christian, welcome to the dance, boy. I’m going to enjoy tearing you up and tasting Jennifer…..

For I will be more than just a Neon Demon, I will rise above you, holding my title in the air on top of the Pyramid and enjoy the silence as they stare….

Shhhh…

Listening to the enchanting sounds of the Willow’s Wisp.”

Cindy Todd smiles as Willow stares into the camera.

BACKSTAGE

In his office, Drew is packing his stuff away as Laura and Sierra walk in.

Laura: Mr Bryant, you are a difficult man to track down

Drew: I don’t have time for any bull Laura, I’m getting out of here. What with Benjamin putting ideas in my head, Silas and Aiken wanting ‘explanations’…

Laura: Not staying for your main event?

Drew: Think I’ve had enough for one night… is there a point to this?

Sierra steps forwards

Sierra: Yeah, I want to know why you disrespected me, and kept me off the card. And if it’s because of my Sister, I assure you…

Drew: It wasn’t because of Sienna… in fact, I was pretty impressed by how she screwed Sasha over at Under Attack.

Sierra: Then why? How come the women who doesn’t even know what match she is in got a match and I didn’t?

Drew: Because Sierra… I don’t have huge plans for her in 2020. In fact, she probably won’t even be here.

Laura: Go on…

Drew: How’s about us three go get a drink huh? My shout… and I’ll explain exactly why you weren’t involved tonight.

Sierra: OK, but if this is some kind of joke?

Drew: I assure you Ms Swann, I never joke when it comes to my company. Or indeed the ‘face’ of my company. Shall we?

Drew shows them both the door, the hugest of smiles on Sierra’s face.

RINGSIDE

Grace: What was that all about?

Mitch: I reckon Drew has his eyes on a ménage a trois

Grace: He’s happily married

Mitch: Yeah, and three months ago he was the savior of EMERGE, now look

Grace: He’s obviously got big plans for Sierra

Mitch: Yeah, and those plans involved a mouthful of…

Grace: Mitch… please. It’s time for our main event.

To a huge roar and dramatic music, the Pyramid starts to descend from the rafters, the doorway open for the competitors to enter. In the ring currently is three ladders laid flat, the camera cutting back to the announce table

Grace: So this is it… to explain the rules. Once the Pyramid is closed, you have to use one of the three ladders on the bottom section to climb through the trap door and onto level two. The person left remaining is eliminated.

Mitch: The second section, that’s where the fun really begins. A metallic floor, and weapons of all guises. And once again, you have to get through the trapdoor, but this time, no ladder to help you. Two spaces at the Apex of the Pyramid, and once again, we eliminate the person left behind.

Grace: And then finally, at the point of the Pyramid, the EMERGE Championship shall be hanging… one ladder allowing you to grab the belt and become, or retain the belt.

Mitch: This is going to be total and utter brutality… you win you are undisputedly the champion of this company, no questions asked

Grace: Well, the Pyramid is set… all we need now are our competitors.

With a flick of a switch the lights dim down as the opening lyrics and guitar to The Pretender by Foo Fighters hits over the P.A System…

Keep you in the dark
You know they all pretend
Keep you in the dark
And so it all began

While this is happening, the crowd get excited as Christian Cannon slowly walks out onto the stage with his head down, casually moving his body to the music and the lyrics…

Announcer: “Hailing from London, England by way of Hermosa Beach, CA... He is Christian Cannon…”

The music suddenly kicks into full gear when his introduction finishes and he looks around with a lot more focused look in his eyes as some of the crowd cheers. He pumps his fist before beginning to walk down to the ring, slapping hands with some fans. He then runs the rest of the way and dives into the ring via the bottom rope and rolls to his feet with one fluid motion before scaling a corner looking even more pumped than before. He looks out to the crowd before looking upwards and pointing towards it and

Grace: A young man with the weight of the world on his shoulders. He knows that Jennifer believes this shot should be hers.

Mitch: They didn’t win, Christian did, and this is a huge opportunity so early in his career. I compare it to Alistaire Allocco… he could be the guy in just a short while

Grace: It’s a lot to ask of him, in the ring with some of the best.

The arena goes black, as one lone spotlight shines, Black by Sevendust playing throughout the arena.

Grace: And here is one of those who stands in his way

Donovan Street walks out in his long trench coat, looking around and saying nothing. As he walks towards the Pyramid, boos rain down on him. He doesn’t pay attention though, and walks up and into the Pyramid, looking around at the impressive structure, before then smirking at Christian who bounces in a corner. Street takes off his trench coat and passes it to someone before stretching out his neck

Charley: Currently on his way to the way to the ring, and hailing from Kensington England and weighing in at 220 Ibs… he is the ‘Black Sheep’ Donovan Streeeeet

Mitch: If ever there was someone who suited this match, it’s Donovan Street. He doesn’t care about the well-being of anyone, except maybe Charis, and he’s going to take some stopping here tonight

Grace: He’s been cold, and calculated since he got here. This could be a huge night in his career if he can pull it off. And I’m certainly not going to say he won’t.

Lights shut off.  The “Nyan Cat “ song starts up for a second or two then stops, a bright pink spotlight shines on the stage but dies too. The crowd begins to cheer. “Nyan Cat” song plays again, with a baby blue light shining now onto the stage. The song stops but this time the crowd cheers have grown louder. Once more this happens, this time both the pink and baby blue spotlights hit the entrance stage, but this time the crowd has grown playfully loud.

Grace: And here comes one of the most popular individuals on this, or indeed any roster

With a crackle and a sizzle, itsy bitsy pyros go off in front of the curtains and with that “Ninja Re Bang Bang” echoes over the PA. Out pops the Magical Cosmic Princess YOYU, leaping over the dying smoke of the tiny fireworks. She dances to the song, swinging her arms around and performing hand gestures as she dances down the ramps.

Charley: Hailing from Fukushima Japan and weighing in at 95ibs, she is the Magical Cosmic Princess… YUYO!!!

At the Pyramid she stops, lifts her skirt as she skips up the ramps and along the ring apron. She pauses before she points towards the sky, shouts “FOREVER!”. She steps into the ring, playfully struggles with climbing the corner before she starts blowing kisses. She hops down, puts on a ‘mean’ face as she looks at Donovan Street, and then at the structure that surrounds her.

Grace: YUYO has been surprising everyone since she got here. Does she have another surprise in her tonight?

Mitch: Don’t bet against it. This isn’t really her domain, but she can go that’s for sure.

Grace: It’s about hanging in there for her, and then using her agility to climb this Pyramid. If she can do that, she may be about to upgrade her SPIRIT title for the EMERGE version.

Mitch: Well, we have three competitors… means there is only one left.

The lights go out…..

The beat of “Do You Realize” by Ursine Vulpine begins to play throughout the arena…..

The lights begin to flicker in different colors before the screen comes up and splashes of paint start to splatter all over a woman standing still.

Charley: And finally, weighing in at 125Ibs, and accompanied by Samual…

Mitch: Who the heck is Samual?

Charley: Hailing from New York City, she is the Neon Demon, and your reigning EMERGE Champion… WILLOW WILLLLLKES!!!

As the video package transitions with the chorus of the song, Willow Wilkes slowly makes her way from the back dressed in an array of colors with a coat.

Grace: Where is this Samual character?

She stops at the entrance way and looks around the arena then slowly takes off her robe, sparkling with the lights flickering. She stops and looks at the fans cracking a smirk. She turns to face the entrance as a man walks through the curtain, the outpouring of shock and anger obvious as the man joins his Queen

Mitch: That’s…

Grace: That’s JASON KING!!!

Mitch: Oh my days… look at his eyes.

The camera focusses on him, his eyes reddened, almost demonic as he walks behind Willow and towards the ring, dressed in a dark black suit, and a white shirt with black gloves. He watches as Willow takes off her robe and passes it to a crew member before kissing Samual full on the lips. She then turns and enters the Pyramid, everyone still in shock

Grace: I don’t believe this is happening… so, do we have to call him Samual now? I thought he was dead?

Mitch: What about Darko… he’s been led to believe he’s a murderer… how do you think he’s feeling?

Grace: And look at Willow… she looks happier than ever. I don’t understand what is going on… I do know however that we have all somehow been duped… but why?

Samual gets some stick from the crowd, and he just turns, looking at them with his piercing eyes and bringing his forefinger to his lips, shushing them. When they continue, he just laughs, not caring one bit.

Grace: I’m sure somewhere down the line we will get an explanation… but right now it’s about the Pyramid… the door is closing

Willow looks around at the Pyramid, looking at it like some old friend, before then looking at her opponents, and in particular Christian Cannon, licking her lips as she looks at him.

Grace: This is it then folks, the culmination of a tournament that now once allies are not sworn enemies. All of them after one thing, the EMERGE title at the very top of this Pyramid. This is not going to be pretty…

The bell rings, starting the match
EMERGE CHAMPIONSHIP
WILLOW WILKES © VERSUS YUYO VERSUS CHRISTIAN CANNON VERSUS DONOVAN STREET

All four individuals stare at each other, Donovan Street jawing at everyone, abusing them all. Willow just smirks, YUYO looks totally offended, and Christian just bounces on the spot. Then, Donovan lunges at Christian, nailing him with a right hand that takes him backwards and into the corner, Donovan pummeling him. YUYO jumps on his back and Donovan tries to get her off, Willow picking up one of the ladders and driving it full into Street’s chin knocking him backwards, before stumbling, he and YUYO falling to the floor. Willow smirks, but Cannon drop kicks the ladder, sending Willow backwards before she falls through the ropes and to the outside, dropping the ladder. YUYO however is up, having rolled backwards and up to her feet, before bouncing off the strands and into a cross body. Christian falls backwards, and lands spine first on the steel ladder. YUYO gets to her feet, but Street picks her up, and slams her down on Cannon.

Mitch: Ow, no hanging around from these four…

Grace: No point leaving anything out there

Donovan lifts up the ladder and positions it under the trap door, which opens automatically, Donovan starting to climb

Grace: Street getting out of here early.

Willow rolls back under the strands, picking YUYO who and whipping her hard into the corner as Christian gets to his feet. Willow then grabs Donovan’s foot, Street trying to shake her off.

Mitch: Willow not letting Street get to Level 2

Grace: But Willow not letting go

Finally Street gets his foot free, and then immediately kicks Willow full in the face, sending her to the canvas. Christian Cannon takes this opportunity to lift the ladder on the other side, sending Street crashing to the canvas. YUYO takes advantage of Cannon’s distraction, and hits an Enziguri which drops Christian to one knee. After landing she then nips up, driving both feet into Christian’s chest. As she gets to her feet however, Willow hits YUYO with a diving shoulder, YUYO falling through the ropes and to the outside.

Grace: Lots of action in these early moments. YUYO on the outside won’t like how it is going at the moment.

Willow gets to her feet, and grabs a different ladder, but doesn’t set it up, and instead puts it in the corner between the middle and top strand. She then picks Donovan Street up, and nails him with a couple of hard right hands. With Street stunned, she then grabs his wrist, and whips him towards the ladder, but Donovan reverses it, Willow’s spine crashing into the steel. Christian then runs in looking, to catch him unaware, but Donovan lifts him, and using that momentum power bombs him into the ladder. With the crowd going absolutely ballistic, Donovan grabs the ladder, carrying it to beneath the trap door, but he isn’t quick enough, YUYO first nipping up onto the apron and then leaping from the top turnbuckle, a Missile Dropkick to the ladder taking Donovan down. To a huge cheer, YUYO grabs a ladder, and pulls it upright, setting it up underneath the trap door.

Mitch: YUYO has seen enough, the SPIRIT champion wants to get her ass out of here.

YUYO sets up the ladder and starts to climb, the trap door opening.

Grace: She’s going to do it, YUYO is about to be the first to escape to level 2

Mitch: I wouldn’t call it an escape with what’s waiting for her… but at least she’ll get a rest.

Christian is on his feet, and starts to head to the ladder, making his way up and grabbing YUYO’s foot. Willow see’s this, and is also up to her feet, but Donovan heads her off. Christian catches up with YUYO, YUYO hitting him with a couple of right hands, but Christian throwing an arm over his shoulder. Donovan on the other side of the ring gets the better of Willow and lifts her up across his chest. He then runs towards the ladder, knocking it off balance, but Christian lifts YUYO up, back body dropping YUYO to the canvas. Unfortunately for him however the ladder teeters, and then topples, falling down onto Christians face.

Mitch: Wilkes down, YUYO down, Cannon just had his pretty face rearranged. And Street right now has a free run.

On the outside, Samual shouts encouragement to Willow, who starts to pull herself up on the ropes. Donovan sets up a ladder, the trap door opening.

Grace: Donovan with another opportunity guys.

Donovan starts to climb the ladder, as Willow climbs the other side. The two meet at the top, Willow is about to throw a right, but Donovan holds up a finger, and points at the trap door.

Grace: What’s he up to?

Mitch: I think he’s making a deal Grace… they could both escape here.

Willow pauses, looking confused, but Donovan points again, and we pick up ‘Both of us’. Willow smirks, Donovan smirking too, but then Willow nails him with a right hand which nearly takes him from the ladder.

Grace: Willow doesn’t make deals with anyone… Street felt that

Willow hits him again, and then steps up another rung. She then dives forwards, bringing Donovan with her, she flips and throws Street to the canvas, both wrestlers hitting the canvas hard.

Mitch: My days…

Grace: Willow obviously took exception to the deal… but hurt herself in the process.

Mitch: YUYO though going up

The fans are going bananas as she climbs the ladder, Christian seeing this and pulling himself up, quickly stepping up and grabbing YUYO’s calf. YUYO steps up again as the trap door opens, and has her hands on the ledge

Grace: She only has to pull herself up Mitch

Cannon is still hanging on with everything he has, and YUYO comes down a rung, her fingers slipping from the ledge. Knowing that she isn’t going to make it she leaps, grabbing Cannon’s head on the way down, a Bulldog sending Christian’s head into the canvas

Grace: I’m not sure if that is inexperience, or just good strategy from YUYO, but Christian just found out how difficult his EMERGE journey is going to be.

YUYO excitedly gets to her feet, but Willow spins her around and kicks her in the stomach, before locking in her head and spinning her body over, slamming YUYO’s head into the canvas

Grace: NCM!!!

Mitch: YUYO feeling the full impact of our EMERGE Champion.

Grace: People focus on the ‘extra’ stuff… but Willow Wilkes is at the top of her game now, and that was a power packed move.

Mitch: And now, she has a shot at Level Two.

Cannon holds the ropes in an attempt to get up, Donovan sits with his back against the turnbuckle, watching as Willow repositions the ladder. YUYO grabs Willow’s foot, but Willow kicks her off, the interruption annoying her enough for her to go after YUYO. She picks YUYO to her feet, and hits her with a vicious knife edge chop, and then brings her arm back and hits the move again, YUYO squealing in pain. She then does it a third time, looking at Samual and blowing him a kiss. Behind her though Christian is up, and he grabs her by the throat, and pulls her backwards, falling as he does. He then brings her spine down on his exposes knees, Wilkes snapping off them. Christian gets back to her feet, but is decimated by Donovan Street, who cuts him in half with a brutal spear. He hasn’t seen YUYO however, who has moon walked back into a corner, the fans going mad, and spelling out MAGICAL with every stomp. YUYO then runs in, just as Donovan turns, catching Street in the face with a huge knee, Street hitting the canvas.

Grace: What a shot from YUYO… she’s got the trap door at her mercy.

YUYO pulls the ladder so it is directly under the trap door, and as she climbs, the trapdoor swings open

Mitch: She’s going to make it… YUYO is just a few steps away from making it to level 2, one step closer to the EMERGE Championship.

No one can stop her as she climbs through the trap door and rolls onto Level 2.

Grace: YUYO has made it, two places left.

YUYO sits looking down at the match, grabbing herself a well earned rest as Christian starts to get to his feet. He see's YUYO on level two, YUYO waving at him, and he starts to climb the ladder.

Mitch: Now Christian going for it, just imagine if he makes it and it Donovan and Willow left.

Christian starts to climb, and reaches the trap door when Willow pulls the ladder away, Christian left hanging from the hole. He tries to pull himself up, but Willow grabs his foot, Christian kicking her away. Christian then see's Donovan Street on the floor, and he swings high in the air. He then comes down with both feet and Donovan's chest, possibly breaking some ribs, the arena erupting. Christian then turns, Willow ramming her fingers in his throat, Christian immediately starting to fade

Grace: Christian hit one of the moves of the evening...

Mitch: But now he is totally at Willow's mercy.

Willow looks him in the eyes as he fades, Samual nodding his head a smirk on his face as Willow kisses him on the forehead and allows him to drop. She then turns, and positions the ladder, climbing to the top and through the trap door.

Grace: The Champ has made it... it's either Street or Cannon who's going to be eliminated.

Mitch: And don't forget... YUYO and Willow cannot fight until the trap door closes, and the bell rings

Willow stands, picking up a Kendo stick in readiness.

Grace: Cannon is out, Street getting to his feet, but his ribs are definitely injured.

Mitch: He's going to need to be strong, because if he makes it to the next level, there is no ladder to help him up.

Donovan starts to get to his feet, as Christian also starts to come to. Donovan picks Christian up, but Christian jabs him in the ribs, and then again, Donovan dropping to one knee. Christian gets the crowd going, imploring them for more noise, before he lifts Donovan up, and slams him hard on an exposed ladder, Donovan howling in pain. Christian then stamps on Donovan, before lifting him up and whipping him into the corner.

Grace: Christian in control, he needs to get out of there though.

Christian runs in, and drives his shoulder into Donovan's stomach, Donovan stagger out of the corner, and under the trap door. Christian once again motions towards the crowd. Unknown to him though, Willow drops the Kendo stick through the trap door, and it lands at Donovan's feet.

Mitch: Oh, that evil genius

Donovan looks up at Willow who grins, Donovan picking up the Kendo Stick, and just waiting.

Grace: Oh come on

Mitch: This is totally legal Grace

Christian turns, and Donovan drills him with the Kendo stick across the skull. Christian drops to one knee, and Donovan hits him again, this time the impact even harder, and leveling him on the canvas. Donovan then looks out over the crowd and chuckles, before slowly making his way up the ladder

Grace: I don't believe this, Christian has been screwed out of this by Willow Wilkes

Mitch: Willow didn't hit anyone Grace

Donovan pulls himself up, and the trap door slams behind him, the fan booing as Christian is left behind. The door on the lower level opens, Christian though unable to move, the referee's entering to help. They pick him to his feet and help him to the ringside area.

Grace: People said this was too much for Christian, I disagree. He was royally screwed out of this match, and should still be proud of himself

Mitch: And will you look at this?

The fans look on in shock, as Minerva makes her way down the ramp and pushes the referee's away before she helps him up the ramp and to the back

Mitch: What is that all about?

Grace: I don't know... Minerva showing an interest in Christian earlier, perhaps it's even more than that

As Christian leaves, Willow picks up a steel chair, Donovan still with his Kendo stick, the two of them turning to YUYO, who's eyes widen as the bell rings

Grace: Here we go... level two is live and it looks like YUYO could be in real trouble.

Willow says something to Donovan who nods the two of them advancing on YUYO. Donovan swings the stick, which YUYO avoids with a Matrix Evasion, before hand standing backwards as Willow swings the chair. YUYO then forward rolls between the two of them, Donovan swinging the stick and narrowly missing Willow's face. YUYO then climbs up the side of the Pyramid and onto the roof of level two, and then she flips her legs and somersaults, landing on top of Willow who drops the chair. Donovan though cracks the Kendo stick across her back, and then a second time, and then a third, before then climbing up the side of the Pyramid. He reaches the top, and then starts to make his way across to the trap door, his face contorted in pain.

Mitch: That move from Christian obviously did some real damage here... he's struggling to make that traverse.

Grace: And Willow is up too, and she's going to start the climb

Willow gets to her feet, as YUYO crawls towards the steel chair and picks it up.

Donovan reaches the trapdoor and it opens, just as Willow reaches the trap door as well.

Grace: These two are working together, they are going to make it.

Donovan smirks, and motions for Willow to go through, but suddenly Willow kicks out, kicking Donovan in the stomach, one of his arms losing it's grip and Street hanging there. Willow then gives Donovan the finger, and with him helpless, pulls herself through the trapdoor and onto the final level. The pain finally becomes too much for Street and he falls, YUYO ready for him with a huge Steel Chair shot which staggers him backwards, YUYO then grabbing a Dazed Donovan Street and whipping him at full velocity into the steel pyramid, busting him open.

Grace: Street is cut!!!

YUYO then runs in, and drop kicks Donovan across the ring, Donovan hitting the mat hard

Mitch: This is it... go for it YUYO

YUYO climbs up the side of the Pyramid, and Donovan is unable to do anything to stop her. She then climbs across the roof, and pulls herself up and into third level, the trap door shutting behind her as the fans go ballistic.

Grace: These two are exhausted... it's now about one ladder, and the EMERGE Champion hanging from the Apex of this Pyramid.

Mitch: It's either YUYO or Willow Wilkes... and I'd argue YUYO looks the fresher at the moment

Willow gets to her feet, YUYO the same looking down at the crowd.

Grace: We have cameras up there so you won't miss a moment of the action, but just listen to these fans here in Munich

A YUYO chant breaks out, Samual again shushing the fans as finally Donovan starts to make his way down through the level to the bottom of the Pyramid, before being allowed to leave. With him finally out, the bell rings, to start this final part of the match.

Mitch: This is it then folks, the culmination of a hard season

YUYO ducks under a right hand from Willow, and as Willow turns around, YUYO hits a devastating Enziguri dropping Willow to one knee. YUYO then picks up the ladder, but doesn't set it up, and instead drops it down on Willow's back.

Grace: Willow talked a lot about what the Pyramid did to her... it looks like history is repeating itself.

YUYO then picks up the ladder and stands it upright, but Willow nails her with a right hand, and then another, before drop kicking her into the walls of the Pyramid, YUYO dropping to her knees. Willow then punts her full in the gut, YUYO rolling away as Willow starts to slowly climb

Mitch: Willow going for the belt... can she win it here?

Willow reaches up, her fingers touching the belt, but before she can step up another run, YUYO grabs her foot. Willow tries to shake her off, but YUYO continues the climb, until she is level with her. Willow throws out a elbow which catches YUYO on the jaw, but she wraps her arms round Willow neck and as she falls she drags Willow with her. YUYO then changes her position, and Willow crashes down onto YUYO's exposed knees, Willow back bending awkwardly.

Grace: What impact from YUYO... the Champion is down and this title is YUYO's to lose

Willow isn't moving, and YUYO kneels, looking up at the ladder

Mitch: One last effort needed...

YUYO gets to her feet and starts to climb, slowly, one rung at a time. Willow still hasn't moved, as YUYO get halfway up

Grace: This is it folks... what a performance by the SPIRIT Champion, she is going home with all the marbles.

Willow finally starts to move, and crawls over to the ladder, pulling herself to her feet. YUYO reaches up, the belt tantalizingly beyond her grasp. YUYO see's Willow and as she pulls herself up, YUYO turns, and leaps from the top, Willow ducking, and YUYO hitting the canvas hard.

Grace: Perhaps a little inexperience there, maybe she didn't believe she had long enough, but she's let Willow back into the match.

YUYO kneels on all fours, and Willow folds up the ladder and places it on her shoulder

Mitch: Oh no...

As YUYO gets up, Willow runs in, looking to clock YUYO with the ladder. YUYO though ducks, and takes Willow down with a drop toe hold, the ladder slamming into the wall of the pyramid, the bottom section coming loose and sliding down the Pyramid coming to a crash on the arena floor, the ladder following behind

Grace: OH MY GOD!!! I hope no one is hurt

Fans scurry away from the arena, as EMERGE officials and crew are instantly on the scene.

Mitch: Was this Pyramid built by the same folks who built the Elimination Chamber for Under Attack? There you go Sasha... nothing to do with Infamous... shoddy workmanship. YUYO looks down at the carnage below, taking her eyes off Willow for just a second. Willow runs in and chop blocks YUYO, who drops horizontal. Willow doesn't hesitate and then runs in, baseball sliding into YUYO and sending her through the opening.

Grace: NOOOO!!!

YUYO slides down the mesh, which cuts into her skin, but thankfully she has the presence of mind to grabs and lock her fingers, stopping herself for falling all the way down. She hangs there for a second, the fans looking on in shock.

Grace: Thank God for that... YUYO could have been killed.

Mitch: Never mind that... look.

Back at the top of the Pyramid, Willow is already climbing to the apex, YUYO still coming to her senses. Willow reaches the top and holds her arm out, knocking the belt away from her. When I swings back though she grabs it, and falls, the belt coming with her, the bell ringing throughout the arena.

Grace: It's over... thank God for that..

YUYO holds her head against the mesh, and then starts to make the climb down, both trapdoors are opened in the Pyramid. Willow Wilkes music hits over the PA system as Samual applauds his wife, who gets to her feet and starts to make her way through the levels. The fans boo relentlessly, until YUYO reaches the bottom, her legs giving way underneath her, and the EMT's quickly helping her

Mitch: There is no way YUYO can ever be the same again, no after that

Grace: I thought... well it could have been a lot worse let's put it that way. At least she is managing to leave under her own steam.

The camera watches Willow, as she stands over the trap door to level one, the ladder still in place allowing her to slowly climb down it. Once she falls to the canvas, the Pyramid starts to rise away from the ring, finally allowing Samual to get to his wife.

Mitch: I don't like saying it, the Unforgiven is victorious once again... Invasion really has been their night. And who knows what Danny Darko is feeling right now looking at this image

Samual lifts his wife, and kisses her full on the lips in the middle of the ring as the fans boo their loudest of the night.

Grace: This is awful... we've all fallen for their game... and Willow Wilkes remains EMERGE Champion.

The place erupts as Danny Darko sprints from the back, and into the ring, going straight after Samual, nailing him with a succession of hard rights

Mitch: Darko unloading on all his anger, but Willow is just watching... why?

Willow in fact is grinning, as Samual takes every shot, before finally grabbing Danny Darko around the throat.

Grace: What the hell???

Samual showing awesome strength lifts him up and holds him for a moment, before dropping Darko with a choke slam in the center of the ring. Samual stands over him, and nods to Willow who rolls out the ring, pulling out a roll of barbed wire from under the ring

Grace: Oh no... get out here. Security please.

As Samual holds Darko, Willow wraps the barbed wire around Danny's neck

Mitch: Christ...

Samual leads him to the edge of the ring, ready to throw him over the top rope and hang him. Thankfully, security pours from the back, the first one sliding into the ring and warning Samual. Samual's eyes burn red, Willow screaming at the top of her voice. Samual lunges forwards and hits the security guard with the palm of his hand. Sparks fly from the guys chest, and he slumps to the floor

Grace: What...just happened!!!

Another two enter, one of them trying to take Samual from behind, but a head butt smashes into his nose, Samual then kicking the other in the gut, and sending him through the ropes. Samual then grabs the guy by the neck, and once again electricity seems to flow through the guys neck, before he slumps to the floor. The rest of security stay on the outside, Samual staring at them all.

Grace: This man that was Jason King... I don't know what he is now, but I don't blame security

Cindy Todd appears at the top of the ramp with Seraglio, Liam, Sundown and Dexter, Cindy motioning that enough is enough. Darko rolls to the outside of the ring, and finally, and thankfully Willow and Samual leave.

Grace: Thank God... it looks like Cindy has called an end to the carnage

Mitch: I'm stunned... and Mitch is never stunned.

Willow turns at the top of the ramp, resting her head on Samual's shoulder, his face stoic, emotionless. Cindy just chuckles, as Willow lifts the EMERGE title aloft

Grace: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm afraid we are out of time... Invasion: Munich ends with Willow Wilkes STILL EMERGE Champion... Goodnight.

The camera pans to Danny Darko who unwraps the wire, and stares up at Willow, as Willow once again lifts the title, before the scene slowly fades.