Cassidy Carter vs. TV Champion
SCW Television Championship
Cassidy Carter vs. TV Champion

1 RP Limit;
Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, November 26, 2019
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
Hecho para television
Made for television

(The bright yellow background which is now to be synonymous with El Lucho Grande comes to life with another animated cartoon doodle. This time with Grande, Venti and Trenta all characterized with large heads like the many MANY Poop figures out in the world!! The animated doodle has the trio walking towards us in very poor animation form. Music then begins to play, and terribly recorded singing follows to the instrumental of Itchy and Scratchy from the Simpsons…)

“Hola, my friends, hola hola my friends!”

“it’s Venti here!”

“It’s Trenta here!!”

(A drum roll begins….)

“And Grande Your Champ... OF THE TEEEEELLLLEEEEVVVIIISSSSIOOOONN!!”

(All three Lucha’s cartoon heads now leap towards the screen as a circle surrounds them like a discount looney toons logo before the animated Grande bursts through it all like shock master while holding the SCW TV Championship. A wink from the mask of Grande completes the introduction and we fade to black…)

“Uno… Dos… TRES!!”

(The bell sounds loudly from within the darkness, the crowd’s roar following instantly afterwards when the third slap to the mat confirms it all. The blackness then disappears instantly to reveal a old television screen, the scanlines filter down it in true shitshow fashion. Our camera begins to pan out to reveal a familiar sight from before, the motel room The Lucha Bros and Nate Patrick had stayed in. The camera begins to turn around and low n behold we see El Lucho Grande sat on the edge of the bed with the TV Championship firmly strapped around his waist. To his left doing so hand stands against the wall is El Lucho Venti, all the while Nate Patrick is nowhere to be seen.)

El Lucho Grande: “What a feels amigo! They were not lying when they say TV adds ten pounds!”

(El Lucho Grande looks down at his waist and playfully slaps the championship he defeated Aaron Blackbourne for. Venti nods although you couldn’t tell from the angle he was looking from, so kicks off the wall and rolls to his knees before standing.)

El Lucho Venti: “Si, I was shock to see you win, it is most unfortunate about the manner you did so.”

El Lucho Grande: “What it is they say? What it is it is not?”

(Before Venti could respond, the door to the motel room opens and in walks Nate with a few items in hand, namely a bottle of the bubbly! His flowing mane of excellence sways in the wind before shutting the door behind with a kick of his heel.)

Nate Patrick: “Sup fellas, hope you weren’t too bored?)

El Lucho Grande: “No soiree bobby, I, El Lucho Grande have been match watching.”

Nate Patrick: “What, again?! How many times is that now, like twenty?”

(Grande shrugs his shoulders while Venti’s attention shifts to Nate.)

El Lucho Venti: “Thirty I believe Amigo… He is most proud of this accomplished moment! More so than when we won are fifty World Team Championship of the TAG!”

Nate Patrick: “I see… I guess I can understand why, if it is your first singles title… right?”

El Lucho Grande: “Oui!!!”

El Lucho Venti: “…”

(Venti walks over to Nate to help with the bag his is carrying, gifting the manager of the two the chance to focus his sights on Grande who is polishing the TV Championship proudly…)

Nate Patrick: “But even still I think you need to be humble about this, how you won wasn’t exactly great… That Shilo guy played a part no…”

El Lucho: “He did no such thing! I pinned Blackberry!”

Nate Patrick: “There was a distraction? I’m just saying pal… That’s all….”

El Lucho Grande: “Grande does not understand?! How I won was simple, I followed our three-step plan! Blackberry should do same.”

El Lucho Venti: “This is true, but no where in plan does it say get someone to help!”

(El Lucho Grande now stands up as does El Lucho Venti, the two looking at each other while Nate is wondering just what the hell, he walked into…)

Nate Patrick: “Guys… Fellas…? What is going on here?”

(Grande shrugs his shoulders before looking at Venti who is looking down at the TV Championship.)

El Lucho Grande: “Venti is jelly! His wobble is all over the room!”

(Grande with his hands-on hips begins to move them from side to side as he walks around the room. Venti watches intently before shaking his head and looking to Nate.)

El Lucho Venti: “Eh?! I am not jelly!”

Nate Patrick: “Fellas, this doesn’t change anything you know, that right? You’re still a team, you’re still the greatest tag team to ever join the ranks of SCW and… God damn it Grande can you stop that please!”

(Grande had stopped moving his hips from side to side to out right gyrating them almost hypnotically…)

El Lucho Venti: “See, He does not take it serious now he has gold belt and I now I can no longer watch TV!”

Nate Patrick: “You want to watch TV?! Grande why won’t you let him?”

El Lucho Grande: “I am Champion, I have remote, I am the king of TV! I say what watch we do!”

(Venti throws his arms up again and walks over to Grande looking for the remote he has apparently hidden on his person somewhere. Where exactly he doesn’t know, but one thing we all do know is that he has zero pockets on his outfit…)

Nate Patrick: “C’mon guys, don’t be liket his you’re a team. You’re brothers… Hell you’re familia right?! Don’t let this get between you, be it gold or the remote of the TV… There are a lot of worse things in the world going on out there…”

(There was a pause amongst the three men, a silence befalls the room as Nates words begin to emenate within the masks which housed the minds of both men… They look at each other and solemnly nod. Grande the TV champion pats his brother, his familia on the shoulder…)

El Lucho Grande: “Si… He is right, there are worse things going on in the world right now… Frozen 2 was released…”

El Lucho Venti: “Oh no… Not Frozen… I forgot about this!?!”

Nate Patrick: “Exactly, which is why I have set up a meet and greet for you Grande. The kids are huge fans of you two, they love masked wrestlers and now you’re TV Champion… SCW want you to get out there more.”

El Lucho Grande: “This was not part of deal!”

Nate Patrick: “Winning that belt means something. Peyton Rice made that belt into something worth having again, it’s only fair that YOU try to be the best Champion you can be, and that’s meeting and greeting folks…”

El Lucho Venti: “Mr. Nate has valued point Amigo… This could be good opportunity to sell Coffee?”

Nate Patrick: “That isn’t what I mean…”

El Lucho Grande: “Si! Why did we not think of this sooner?!”

Nate Patrick: “Guys… I didn’t mean…”

(Before finishing his sentence, he could see the two looked like they were back on the same page and for Nate this was a win most definitely. Grande even gifted the remote to Venti who in turn go tot watch what he wanted, which was Ellen… In fact, all three sat down on the bed and began to watch her because everyone loves some Ellen Degeneres.

An hour or two had passed, time is never a factor in the life of El Lucho Grande when on TV. Through the magic of this medium however, we are no long inside the motel room but find ourselves drawing to a stop inside the van of Nate Patricks. Sat beside him is the TV Champion El Lucho Grande, Venti was nowhere to be seen.)

Nate Patrick: “So you know what to do right?”

El Lucho Grande: “Si…”

Nate Patrick: “Lemme rephrase that… You know what NOT to do… Right?!”

El Lucho Grande: “Si! No coffee to be sold, only autographs?”

Nate Patrick: “No! Just coffee, don’t sell the coffee… This is a one of deal for the guy who runs this place, it’s a friend of Samantha’s… Had to do it otherwise I’d have to have sex with her and well…”

El Lucho Grande: “You save self for marriage. Very noble.”

(Nate begun to nod his head at first before quickly shaking it in denial…)

Nate Patrick: “What?! No of course not… I mean… No no… She isn’t my type…”

El Lucho Grande: “They never are.”

(The Luchador pats Nate on the head and exits the van with his manager following. He grabs some merch and the pair head into the store, it was a small one which was on its last legs and no doubt this was a last-ditch attempt to drum up some custom. It worked of course, the line waiting for Grande was rather long, a lot longer than either expected but pro wrestling is as popular as ever now…

Time was of the essence however for Grande and Nate, they would need to leave to meet up with Venti and their cousin Trenta to help Grande prepare for his next opponent who would be very tricky. But in this moment currently Grande sat behind a desk signing photographs and taking photos with a variety of people and he was beginning to realize how boring this was all going to be... Especially if Nate had his way…

So, Grande decide he was going to make things a lot more interesting in future should he retain…

The question was… How?)

To Be Continued…

=======================

El Lucho Grande Vs Cassidy Carter
SCW TV Championship Match

Hola, amigos!

We did it, we stand before each other as the NEW Supreme Championship Wrestling Champion of the Television!!! This is a most proud moment for I, El Lucho Grande for this is my very very FIRST Singles Championship!!! One Grande is most humbled to hold, let that be known to everyone! I would at first like to THANK the former, FORMER Television Champion, Peyton Ricecakes for making Grandes belt such a valuable Championship to hold! I will do my best to uphold the respect you had for what is now Grande’s Division!

Second! I would much like to thank my opponent of last week, Aaron Blackberry! If not for you Amigo, I would not be here as TV Champion! Thank you! You gave Grande a good fight and I am most apologetic for the distraction you suffered! However, Grande has dealt with much worse during his career! Grande does not have attention span of a gnat! Grande stands by his words on twitter. You should follow three simple rules!!! One, WIN! Two, Don’t Lose! Three, Follow Rules One and TWO!!! These are rules that work for each and everyone of you out there be it the real world or on TV!

Speaking of which, Grande was speaking to his good friend, his brother, his Amigo. El Lucho Venti the other day, and just wanted to confirm to you all that the Television DOES add ten pounds to you!! For those of you wondering, I am now patting my TV Championship… I made a funny! But the TV Division is not a joking matter, not for Shilo Valiant, not for Aaron Black Berry or Peyton Ricecakes or anyone else for this!! I, El Lucho Grande look to take things seriously while Champion! It is the least El Lucho Grande can do!

Because we have a most dangerous adversary gunning for us on Breakdown! We have Cassidy Carter, the wife of Ace Marshall! A woman who looks like she belongs in a commercial for a cream which battles STDS! Grande and Venti has head many a story about Cassidy Carter from SCW Crew! They were most disgusting! Most Disturbing, not fit for the virgin ears of El Lucho Grande!!! Venti maybe so… Trenta most certainly! Grande, my ears are pure!!

But all of the jokes to the side now because on Breakdown this is a most serious situation for Grande. Facing new challengers every week, is NOT going to be easy task. Grande knows this, Cassidy Carter most likely knows this as well… EVERYONE who is now going to come for Grande knows this, which is why it is more fortunate that El Lucho Grande is in the pinnacle of health and fitness! For many MANY years, El Lucho Grande has toiled in tag team wrestling! Partnered with his brother in arms, his familia, his best Amigo, El Lucho Venti!!!

This is why I fight with so much fire and determination, because Venti trusts Grande to get the job done!! Mr. Nate of the Patricks knows that Grande can get this job done tomorrow! You the SCW Fans, who have welcomed The Lucho Bros to this universe with open arms know that I, El Lucho Grande will get this job done tomorrow!!! I will walk into Breakdown and tackle the woman that was trained by a Foxx and married Marshall!!

This will be easy task, there shall be distractions from the likes of Mr. Marshall of the Aces however I will not be alone! I have my famila with me, my brothers and manager to guide me!! I have no disadvantage heading into tomorrow night!! Unless you count the possibly of Loss! Which would most likely SUCK!!! No title defence under Grande Belt when it comes to Singles titles, makes for a dull story!! A very poor singles career, much like Owen Cruze love life!! But he was SCW World Champion as well so…

What does Grande really know?!

I know that tomorrow I will be walking in as the TV Champion of the greatest company in the Americas! I will stand in that ring and represent everyone who has held this championship before Grande! I will raise my TV Championship aloft and holding proudly before fighting for the very right to not just party like it is 1999, but for the right to remain YOUR CHAMPION!!! You are an oyster and the world are my stage!

I cannot lose the right to control the TV! Until then…

#ParaLaCafe!
[Image: WE9I2ki.png]
Well, fuck me running. For some reason i thought deadline was tomorrow, and i'm a freaking idiot!!! Sorry.
[Image: cassidybanner.png][Image: aceandcass.png]