2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag
Deadline: 12 noon Sunday, December 1, 2019
OOC: In two parts due to length. Enjoy! Big Grin

The Dark Side of the Sun

“Bird in a Cage...”

Philadelphia, PA
November 31st, 2019
2:34am

She took a deep breath and exhaled it out, watching the cold winds gather it up and instantly turn it into mist before her eyes. Despite the darkness of the night, the place still had some street lights and lamps surrounding the area, allowing her eyes to trace the misty air until it faded into the winter with its new home. She breathed and exhaled again, trying to focus on the cold that surrounded her. It wasn't snowing but it was certainly brisk, filling her bones with a coldness that others would find “uncomfortable”.

For Selena? It was a gentle embrace – not as cold as Nome, but reminding her so much of her home – of being alone, with only the cold for company.

Even back then, it wasn't enough for me... she thought bitterly, feeling the emotions twist and turn inside her. Isolation... exile... those were things that few in this world truly enjoyed. Humans, in general, would always desire some form of companionship, and the Snow Queen was no different. She had just resigned herself to that fate of loneliness for most of her life until fate had decided to give her something. At first, she had believed that something to have been her snow-child, an attempt from her broken mind, at the time, of manifesting something to keep her as sane as possible.

But it had been wrestling that had brought her from the brink, given her hope, made her dare to try and do more than just “survive” but to truly live! It had lead her to Deanna...

Her Deanna...

She breathed again, looking down at the white skates that were laced up snugly around her feet, to the pale hands that had just tied up the laces. How – for the umpteenth time – she wished her beautiful redhead could be here with her. She wished for anyone to be here with her. Her children... her dog... her sister.... her friends...

But they couldn't be – or perhaps she couldn't let them be. They'd see it in her movements. They'd see it in her eyes.... The pain, the doubt, the fear – everything she kept bottled up inside... concealing...

Doing this always brought such things out...

But I need this... the platinum-blonde thought as she slowly got to her feet, her height a few inches taller with the blades under them. With one swift push, she was gliding across the ice, one skate at a time. She had come to this place every night she could – that is to say most nights, regardless of where she was, she'd found an outdoor, free to skate, ice rink and, late at night, while the world slept, she skated. She had two permanent locations, one in Manhattan and one in Germany, but even on the road, travelling for SCW, she kept looking for them, always keeping her skates nearby for such a use.

Not that this was an old habit. She hadn't really skated much in years (maybe a few times a year in the past) – it had only really started a few weeks ago – and it wasn't necessarily solving her problems as much as it was... clearing her mind? She couldn't really say that every single time, but it beat lying in a hotel room or in her bus and crying herself to sleep. She was sick of doing that – even if the pain in her heart hadn't really lessened in the last few months.

Maybe that's why I've been physically punishing myself so much. She thought as she instinctively reached out to gently place a hand against her light-blue sweater, where her ribs were. They were still tender and bruised, but a far cry from the pain they were in after her match with Xander Valentine. Even her back was better, aside from some little snaps it made in protest if she physically pushed herself too far with the skating, wrestling and workouts. Maybe I won't do any axels tonight. she thought for a moment, simply allowing the sound of the wind and her skates on the ice to fill her ears.

She knew she needed to be sleeping. She knew that she needed to be recovering. She had taken one too many stupid moves with her last match against Casterillo and her injuries had been – well, re-aggravated may have been too strong of a word, but they sure as hell weren't being happy about it. Even the twisting of her body with that Defying Gravity that had landed her victory against the man, it hadn't felt right. Sure, she had hit it and hit it hard, but the fluidity wasn't there. It had felt like she was moving through freshly stirred concrete in comparison.

And yet, here I am, less than a day away from a Last Person Standing Match with the man that almost killed me... 

Slamming her eyes shut, she forced out the negative thoughts – almost all thoughts of work, too, while she was at it. She focused on the cold around her and the cold at her feet.

If only her life could be as constant as they were being right now...

November 28, 2019
Frankfurt Prison III
9:56pm

The sun poured in through one of the window against the gray, brick wall. It was one of those smoothly, painted brick walls, making the lines between the stones smoother than when using just brick and adhesives. For some odd reason, it reminded Selena more of a school, or a dreary office than an actual prison. Maybe that's the idea... she thought before quickly squashing the thoughts. She had been here before, many times, in the last five months – at least once a week. But she had never spent more than ten to fifteen minutes in the processing lobby that she now occupied.

But today was different. VERY different.

Gazing, Selena's sapphire eyes scanned the printed paper in her hand. True, it was just a copy, and odds were certain that the prison administrative staff already had a copy of it, but she wasn't going to take any chances. She would not be denied this now, after waiting so long.

Behind the reception staff was a hall that ran between the two sections/counters. It lead to a rather ominous looking door, sheer black against the white walls. Selena had always hated looking at it. It made her think of the contrast of colors – as if going from light to dark. Going from heaven to absolute hell, a trip she had taken more times than she cared to count in her life... 

But she's trapped on the other side... Though she did not speak it, the platinum-blonde felt the quiver in her throat at the thought. Releasing a breath, she gazed down at herself, hoping she looked... well, good enough...

She had let her hair down and had chosen a dark purple dress that hugged her curves and left her shoulders bare – though she kept a few hairbands in her bag along with a few pads of makeup remover. Speaking of which, she had chosen a little matching eyeliner, just enough to make her sapphire eyes sparkle. She didn't care if she was overdressed for the people visiting or the inmates inside.

This isn't for them... she stated strongly as the black door opened. A large, rather boorish man with enough scruff around his face to almost hide his triple chin eyed her as he spotted her first among the few people waiting within the room – she was certain she stood out. With a lazy summon, he waved her over. Taking a deep breath, the young woman straightened her spine a little more and gracefully walked down the hall, her purple heels clicking against the tiled floor.

“Good morning.” Selena greeted the officer with a civil nod before holding the paper out to him. “Selena Frost, here to see-”

“Don't need to see that.” the large man half-croaked, half-coughed. “Pencil-pushers already cleared ya.”

Selena wasn't sure what it was, but the man's breath was as foul as his appearance. It was appalling that such a person, unkempt and lacking in hygiene, represented the law-enforcement of the city. Even his accent, German to her, obviously, seemed lazy – like he was only speaking English because he knew she'd understand it.

Without a word, however, Selena tucked the paper back into her bag.

“This way.”  wheezed the man as he began walking down the hall – which was narrow. The walls were the same color as the room behind her, but Selena knew this was where the colors would end. For as the officer opened another door, Selena found herself staring at two things. On her left was an x-ray-scanning machine. “Bag there.” ordered the officer, pointed to the conveyor belt that ran along the room and the officer sitting behind it, checking the screen. To her right was a metal detector.

Same as usual... Selena reminded herself, tucking a few locks of her platinum hair behind her ear as she placed her bag on the conveyor belt, took off her heels, and stepped through the metal detector. No sounds were heard, and she even relished, a little, when her feet touched the cold tiles of the floor.

Turning to the left, she reached out for her bag as it emerged from the scanner, only for a large hand to grab her much smaller wrist.

“Not so fast.” the same boar of an officer stated. “Gotta pat ya down first.”

Selena's eyes widened in surprise. “Excuse me?”
“Did I say it wrong?” he asked, slipping on a pair of latex gloves. “Need to check you for any concealed-”
“No, you said it right.” Selena interjected, her nerves starting to fire alarm and stress. “But that's never been an issue before.” she stated. “The metal detector was always the only test for me-”
“For supervised visits.” stated the scruffy man. “But special visits require... special conditions...”

His eyes lingered on her bare shoulders and the cleavage her dress exposed, causing Selena to regret choosing this dress. Already, her mind was tumbling in a panic. He's going to... to touch...

There were few things that Selena Frost had surrendered for others unwillingly. Her pride when she lost matches in SCW or was proven wrong was one and there was few else – but never had she surrendered her body to such a degree like what was being implied here! It made her skin crawl and her stomach churn.

“What's the problem?” asked the officer. 
“I...” Selena tried to explain, but 'I don't like the idea of your filthy hands touching me.' didn't seem like a good answer.

“Look.” the large man said, his voice a bit rougher. “I'm not letting ya in without a search. Don't want to see your wife-”

“NO!” Selena's voice cut him off, her hand held out to stop him from leaving. “Just...” her outstretched hand clenched into a fist. “Fine.” she whispered, lowering her arm.

The man smiled in satisfaction before pointing to the wall behind him. “Hands against the wall.” he ordered.

Taking a shaky breath, Selena stepped towards the wall, reaching her hands out to lay flat against the cool surface. She heard the man's boots as they dragged themselves closer to her and her whole body went stiff as she could literally sense his presence just a few inches from her, her eyes slamming shut as her mind screamed.

Conceal... Don't feel... she reminded herself, but she added something else. Think about Deanna... think about Deanna. She pictured a waterfall of red hair, emerald eyes gazing at her with the utmost love. Soft complexion that could show the most beautiful smile or the hottest of smirks and winks. A voice that could lull her to sleep with singing, make her heart jump with words of love and adoration, or rise her to the heats of ecstasy with her moans of pleasure.

The large hands that gripped her hips hard – too large compared to the small hands she recalled of her wife - almost shattered her thoughts, and she had to bite on her lower lip to try and keep her mind focused and away from it. She felt her hands tighten to fists against the tiles as the hands moved up, then down, as if the owner was undecided on which way he should go first. Despite herself, Selena could tell exactly what was going on. Her breasts, while a solid size, were nowhere near the large handfuls of what girls like Syren or Cookie possessed. The same could be said about what was below her hips, in comparison to someone like Kandis – who made quite the show on Twitter constantly about such things. But, one thing Selena had were her legs. Toned and long and flexible to boot, there was a reason they were such deadly weapons in SCW – her Glass Shard and her Defying Gravity up there in terms of knock-out power. It didn't help that she had chosen a dress with a slit running down the left side that showed more leg as she stood there.

Yes, she knew exactly why the hands seemed confused at the moment. Sick fuck can't decide what he wants to grab first. her mind growled. Trying to close her eyes even further shut, she felt the hands just about to make their decision-

“Calton!” came the higher-pitched voice, causing the hands to fly off of Selena's waist. “Sagen Sie mir, was zum Teufel Sie tun?!”

Selena said nothing and she refused to move – she couldn't afford to risk being thrown out of here! She heard the officer cough, as if clearing his fat throat.

“Mein Job, Wendel. Hintern raus!” he seemed to reply.
“Ja, es scheint, als hättest du dich damit befasst. Muss ich dich daran erinnern, dass du gerade genug Probleme hast? Soll ich dem noch einen weiteren Bericht hinzufügen? Etwas in der Art, einen Besucher und einen Bürger zu belästigen ?!”

Holy crap – was that said in one breath? Selena thought as she heard the long-winded rant from the newer voice.

“Ich war nicht ...” bumbled the man, immediately cut-off again.
“Korrekt. Du bist nicht. Sie werden sich umdrehen, zu Ihrer Station zurückgehen und die anderen Gefangenen beim Frühstück beobachten. Und wenn ich herausfinde, dass du diesen Stunt wieder gemacht hast ...”

“Verstanden.” came the eventual grumble from the man before Selena heard those heavy boots travelling away from her. Was the officer leaving? What had been said? When she heard the door slam angrily, she instinctively braced herself, in case he was still in the room, her whole body becoming rigid once more.

“Entschuldigen Sie mich.” came the voice – softer - but Selena still recognized it as the one that had just made those long-as-hell monologues. 
“I...” Selena tried, keeping as still as possible. “I don't...”

“Do you speak English?” the voice came out, causing Selena's eyes to fly open.
“Y-yes.” she whispered. “I speak English.”

“Good.” the voice replied. “Can you turn around for me please?”

The voice was quiet and gentle – a far cry from what Selena had just heard, but she obeyed, turning around, but keeping her hands up. To her surprise, a pair of brown eyes met her. They belonged to a woman a few inches shorter and smaller than her, but she wore the same uniform as that large man wore, only with a few different symbols and decorations on it.

“Hello.” greeted the woman. “I'm sorry about that.”
“Sorry?” Selena asked, clearly confused. “I'm not even sure what just happened.”
“Well, to put it simply – one of our... less than professional officers saw you in the parking lot. When he saw your arrival being processed, he tried to put himself in charge of processing you through the prison – I imagine for that little pat down he just tried to pull.”

Casting her head back a little, Selena gazed at the wall she had been forced to stand against, her body shivering at the repulsive thought. 

“My apologies, Mrs. Frost.” offered the officer. “Women visitors that need to be further checked with a pat-down are supposed to be handled by women officers. I'm Sergeant Wendel.”
“A pleasure.” Selena sighed in relief. “Certainly was an odd way to start the day.”
“I have no doubt.” offered Wendel with an apologetic smiled before her expression became a little more serious. “Now, if you could please hold your arms out full. Like this.”

She demonstrated holding her arms out straight, to which Selena quickly obeyed. “Thank you.” Wendel thanked. “Now, I'm just going to be as careful and quick as I can. Alright?”

Despite her lack of desire to be touched by a stranger, this situation was immensely preferable to the one she had just, narrowly, avoided. Giving a nod of her head, Selena stayed still as Wendel ran her hands along only the parts of Selena's body that were concealed. They moved so quickly and efficiently that Selena barely felt them and, within seconds, Wendel gave a satisfied nod before turning around and handing Selena her bag.

“This way, please.” she offered, leading Selena further into the room. Quickly slipping on her heels, Selena followed her down another hall, taking a right and then one last door-

“WOOO!” 

The sound filled her ears before she had walked through the doors. Below her, there were prison cells, filled with prisoners. She had never been to this section of the prison before, usually taking a left at the last hallway. She was grateful for the officers she could see standing nearby, some men and some women. 

“Look up, ladies!” came a loud voice from below. “Looks like we're getting a visit from the Queen herself!” the woman was large, black and clearly a noise-maker, taking notice of Selena's regal poise and lady-like outfit. “How bout it, Your Majesty! Care to give me a royal pardon?” she teased. “I'm good for it!”

For a moment, Selena wondered how the woman knew to speak English instead of German, but when the woman said something in German that sounded similar in intonation, the Snow Queen reasoned that the woman had just said the same thing. 

“Ignore them.” ordered Wendal as she continued to walk along the upper walkway of the room. “Fools like to make everyone uncomfortable here.”

There were a few more catcalls that came Selena's way – some words and crude remarks in both German and English. 

“Hey, Wendel! Wendel!” the voice came from another woman ahead of them, this one with black hair, roughish complexion and solidly built. She eyed Selena up and down with a grin on her face. “She for me?” she asked, leaning against the mop she had been using to clean the floor near them. “It is my birthday, you know.”

“Yeah, never heard that one before.” Wendel rolled her eyes.
“You've got a name, sweetness?” the woman asked, ignoring the officer, keeping her eyes on Selena.

The platinum-blonde tilted her head. Maybe it was nearly getting mauled by that bear of an officer. Maybe it was the remarks thrown her way already. Maybe she was sick of being objectified in general, but something in her sparked and she couldn't stop the smirk that came to her face.

“Selena.” she stated. “And no. I'm not here for you.”

The woman clicked her tongue. “Damn shame.” she said. “Sure I can't change your mind?”
“You're not my type.” Selena answered coldly. 
“Can't knock it till you try it.” answered the woman just as quickly.
“Alright, that's enough, Shar.” warned Wendel. “Get back to work!”

Shar held up her hands in earnest surrender. “No trouble here, ma'am.” she replied. “Just an invitation to a guest.” she threw a wink at Selena before moving on her way, mopping and whistling as she worked.

No longer deterred, Wendel marched the distance to the end of the room to another black door. Opening it, she ushered Selena inside. There was a hall before them. 

“Popular girl?” Selena asked, pointing her head back towards Shar.
“In-mate – set for life here.”

Selena's eyes widened. “Do I want to know what she did?”
“No you do not.” Wendel replied. “So...” she tried to change the subject as she walked down the hall. “You're here to see, De?”

The idea, while not new – to have it spoken by someone else – cause a welling of joy to fill Selena's chest. They had waited patiently for the papers to go through, months needed before that could happen. “Yes.” Selena answered. “We had to wait till she had shown good behaviour.”
“Well, that's Red for you.” Wendel replied. “Hard to believe she's in here for-”
“She's innocent.” stated Selena firmly. 
“Yeah, I've heard that before.” sighed Wendel. “With a lot more tears from whoever was speaking it, too.”

Reaching the end of the hall, Wendel turned to stand at the door to stare at Selena, holding out a piece of paper that Selena recognized as a copy of the one in her bag. “Alright.” she started. “Per the approval, you have been granted a twelve hour stay in conjugal with prisoner 231476.”

Deanna! Her name is Deanna Elizabeth Frost! Selena's mind screamed but she clamped down on the thought to silence it. She was so close...she wasn't going to ruin it with her big mouth.

“During this time, your actions will NOT be monitored by the faculty. There is but one telephone that links into the staff of the prison and a red button on the wall to call staff for any emergency that may occur. You will be given an alarm siren warning at the thirty minute mark before your visit is to expire. At the expiration of your time, 10pm tonight, an officer will escort you out of the prison the same way you came in. From that point, you will be allowed one 'twelve-hour' conjugal visit every fourth Monday of the month – starting December 23rd of this year. This does not affect any standard visitations you wish to have. Do you understand everything as I have explained it?”

“Yes.” Selena answered quickly, almost jumping from one foot to the other.
“Very well.” 

Stepping past the platinum-blonde, the sergeant used her free hand to reach onto her belt to pull at the string of keys. Within seconds, she had unlocked the door and held it open.

“Thank you.” Selena whispered and practically rushed inside, ignoring the door closing behind her and the sound of the lock being set back in place.

Her eyes took in everything at once. The room was large – about the size of her living room back in Manhattan. There was a sink, a toilet, shower all to the left, a round, two-hand clock that with bolts of metal over it hanging on the wall and to the far right was a large bed with blue blankets.

It could have been – well, it WAS a prison room – but it didn't matter. Because standing at the windows, which were barred as well, her back to Selena, was that waterfall of red hair.

Slowly, its owner turned around, smiling brightly at Selena as tears filled her eyes.

“You have no idea how long I've-”
“Oh shut up and come here.” Selena half cried before kicking off her heels and rushing towards the woman, catching her as she hopped a little on the spot before she threw herself into Selena's waiting arms. 

For four months, their visits could only be standard. Sitting at a table, under constant supervision. They could hold hands and kiss each other's hands but no other physical contact was allowed. So, to have Deanna's lips crushed against her own for the first time in months...

Selena had no words and she let her tears fall as she held her wife as close to her as was possible, the redhead's warmth seeping into her body. She heard her love shake as sobs overtook her.

“Selena...” she whispered in shaky cries. “My Selena.”
“It's okay.” the older Frost whispered, petting her wife's head. “I'm here now. Okay?”

Slowly, she pushed her wife a short distance away so she could gaze at her. “See? I'm here now.”
“I'm not dreaming?” Deanna asked.
“Only if we both are...and I like to think we'd be in a better place – like a sunny hill – if we both were dreaming.”

Deanna half-cried and half-laughed as Selena reached up to wipe some tears from the redhead's eyes. “How long do we have?” she asked, earning a smile from Selena.

“Twelve hours.” grinned the Snow Queen. “They said your good behaviour helped – but they can only give twenty-four hour visits closer to the end of your...”

Selena could finish that sentence. But as Deanna's sigh escaped her, it was clear the redhead understood.

“It's better than nothing.” she suddenly stated, reaching back up to wrap her arms around her neck. “Gods, it's better than nothing.”

And Selena agreed. It didn't matter that Deanna wore a light-blue prison outfit. It didn't matter that their time was nowhere near what they truly wanted...

This was one step closer. And as Selena felt her redhead almost tear the purple dress off her body, their joy giving way to four months of pent-up hunger – the details of their reunion could go to hell!

The moment was perfect enough. Perfect enough.

“RAWR!” Deanna roared, her hands up like a bear!
“Uh... a bear!” Selena stated as she sat at the end of the bed, holding one of the pillows against her chest. 

Deanna shook her head before stretching her arms out and walking slowly, her jaw jut out. “EEEERRRR!” she growled.

“Bigfoot!” Selena tried, but Deanna shook her head the negative.
“Yeti! Lochness! T-rex?” the platinum-blonde kept guessing.

The first few hours of their reunion had been just that – a reunion of mind, body and soul, filled with passion and tears. It was surprising how many tears one could cry but the two of them had managed it – tearful joys and painful tears, a mixture of just... everything. 

But Selena had not been so foolish to think that twelve hours could be filled with just physical intimacy. Much like her relationship with Deanna, their time would need to be filled with more than that. And with limitations on what she could bring with her, the two had settled on words in a dictionary and acting them out for a game of charades!

Narrowing her eyes a little and biting her lower lip, Selena watched her wife stop for a moment as if trying to think of a way to get her word out. This round had been different. Deanna hadn't picked a word from the dictionary, assuring that she had “the perfect one”. However, it seemed that either she had been wrong... or Selena was just a bad player at this game.

I wish the kids could help me with this... Selena chewed her lip as she watched. She had switched out of her dress in favour of gray sweat pants and a blue hoodie, the two of them having showered together after their...earlier activities. She had even packed some black sweatpants and a emerald green sweater for Deanna, which she currently wore while her prison outfit lay folded on the sink counter at the other side of the room.

“Okay...” Deanna suddenly declared, as if inspiration had struck her. Reaching out her hand, she suddenly shifted her body, as if she was swinging something heavy.

“Swinging...” Selena reasoned. “Uh...hammer?”
Deanna nodded.
“Hammer! Okay! Nail? No...”

Deanna made her actions larger, her swings grander.

“Big swing! Big hammer! SLEDGEHAMMER!”

Again, Deanna nodded but suddenly threw herself onto the floor a few feet from where she had stood, getting on her knees and staring at the empty space she had just occupied. With her mouth open, she preformed a silent scream, holding her hands out against the air.

“Sledgehammer – attacking? Screaming...victim...” Selena's mind ran back to the connection... it did not have to run far before the memory came back. “Xander.” she replied, her voice dropping in enthusiasm. 

Immediately, hearing the tone, Deanna stopped moving, turning her head to gaze at her wife. She could see the gears working behind her wife's sapphire eyes – causing a sudden feeling of regret to well inside her stomach.

Because the word 'villain' wasn't good enough to describe the man that had smashed Selena's bus with a sledgehammer, going after her wife. The word 'fiend' could not adequately portray the bastard that had left a little girl named Corrie terrified – the child in tears as she cried for her father, whom Xander had attacked. Even the concept of 'evil' wasn't enough to identify the being that Xander Valentine was – the being that had destroyed lives, harassed others, and nearly killed Selena.

No – Selena knew one word and one word alone that described him. The word in Deanna's game of charades.

“Monster.”

The word came out of her like a whisper, but Deanna heard it. Sitting back a little, Selena gazed at the floor, unable to see Deanna pick herself up and move back onto the bed to sit beside her.

“You haven't told me anything about it.” she whispered. “I didn't want to ask...but I had hoped...”
“There's nothing to tell.” Selena sighed. “He beat me.”

Deanna said nothing at first. For the most part, since television and news was not really allowed in the prison, the redhead had relied on her wife to keep her updated on 'The Snow Queen's' career within SCW. And Selena had been upfront about Xander's attack – though Deanna had had a tough time believing that the Executioner of SCW – an employee of SCW – had attacked the fans. It had sounded unreal but there was no faking Selena's reactions – nor her feelings when she had told Deanna weeks ago during one of their standard visitations.

“How badly did her hurt you?” Deanna asked. “I saw the bruises...and this...”

Carefully, she reached out and traced her closest hand against Selena's left brow. The stitched had long gone but there was a scar in her eyebrow. One the younger woman had never seen before on her wife. Gently, she caressed it, a mixture of worry and care in her touch, causing Selena to lean her head into the hand, kissing the palm.

“Not as much as Regan did – though that could just be nostalgia talking.” Selena answered with a shake of her head. “I've only got a few more beatings like that left in me.” she quietly admitted. 

It was enough for Deanna's hand to pause in its caress, but only for a moment. Yet, it was true. At the end of the day, no matter how much she fought, how much she tried to keep getting back up after each attack – Selena was well aware that she was still human. 

This year alone, she had been bashed in the head with chairs, slammed into cages, thrown off scaffolding into pits below, and folded in half against steel. The scars on her body from her wars with Regan, Giovanni, Bree, and, most recently, Xander, only told a fraction of the story that the rest of her body hid away under the skin. Tales of bruised ribs, fractured bones, concussions – scrolls of wars tattooed on her insides.

“This might be the last one.” Selena whispered, turning her head to gaze at her wife affectionately, placing the pillow she had been holding down beside her.

“What do you mean?” Deanna asked, her eyes wide with alarm. She had finally gotten something of an answer regarding Selena's Empty Arena Match that occurred about a month ago, but what was this about another? She couldn't be serious – judging from the bruises that were STILL there, albeit fading.

“Xander was rehired.” Selena whispered, burying her face in her hands. “I don't know – or get all the lingo about it. Something about arbitration....and rules... and contractual limits!”

Angrily, she pushed herself off the bed to pace around the room. It had only been yesterday that she had been in Pittsburg, at Breakdown, listening to Sasha try and justify allowing that...that...

Monster... that word again...

Back into SCW – provided he 'behaved'...

“Behaved!” Selena suddenly spat. “When has that lunatic EVER 'behaved'!”
“Selena...” Deanna tried, her voice laced with worry, and regretting her desire to know the truth of what had happened to her wife.

“ULW, SCW in the past – now? Always the same! He just wants another bullet in his gun to fire! Except what happens if it's someone else?” her eyes widened. “I mean, what if he kills someone?!”

“Selena!”

“You don't get it!” Selena stated, throwing a glance at Deanna, her eyes wild as if she could barely comprehend where she was or who she was with. “Because who could get it?! Monster is the perfect word! You know that little girl he scared? I talked to her father earlier this week...” she bit her nails as she paced. “His daughter can't even WATCH the show anymore! I tried talking to her but she's still terrified, and she- she cries when- when-”

It was as if, before Deanna's eyes, Selena had come undone – as if all the mental anguish from the last few months had come to the surface, ready to drown her. Tears fell from sapphire eyes, her legs shook and she was ready to fall to the ground-

But Deanna refused to let her go alone. Throwing herself off the bed, she caught Selena in her arms, guiding the platinum-blonde to her knees as she held her.

“Come back to me.” Deanna whispered as she held her wife's face, emerald eyes searching sapphire ones. “Come back to me.” she repeated. 

Selena, meanwhile, gasped for air, as if her body was trying to get rid of the hiccups, but she kept her eyes on Deanna's, the redhead's words filling her ears with each request. A few more shaky breaths and her vision refocused. “I'm...” she shook a little. “I'm sorry...I'm ruining our time...”

Her wife only shrugged with a sad smile. “I knew what I was getting into when I married ya.” she leaned down to place a soft, feather-light kiss on her wife's face. “Come on.” she ordered, guiding Selena back to her feet and towards the sink. Reaching out towards Selena's bag, she took out a hairband and one of the plastic cups Selena had brought with her and filled the cup with cold-water, twisting the nozzle with the blue on it as far as it could go. When it was full, she handed the cup to Selena. “Slowly.” she commanded.

“Thank you.” the former champion whispered before taking the cup and sipping it slowly, as ordered. She let the cold flow down her throat and throughout her systems. It was calming and she felt more of her control returning after that trigger.

“You need more?” Deanna asked after Selena had finished, refilling the cup once more before guiding Selena back to the bed. The Snow Queen sat at the edge of the bed while Deanna waddled on her knees across the mattress till she was sitting behind her wife. “Now then...” she gently encouraged, taking her wife's hair into her gentle hands. With nimble fingers, she began braiding it as Selena sipped her water. “Start from the beginning, okay?”

A deflated sigh came from Selena. “You're not going to like the ending, Deanna.”
“I'm sure I won't.” Deanna replied. “Fortunately, I've got another few hours to nag you about it if I don't.”

And thus, slowly, Selena explained the events of the past two weeks, including the match she, personally, had chosen. But even as she did – and spent hours talking about it with Deanna afterwards, she could not remove that one word in her head.

Monster...

Except, now, she wasn't sure if she was describing one person... or two.

The blaring siren shook the pair awake with a start, two pairs of eyes scanning around the room for any sign of trouble! 

There was none to be had. 

“Warning.” came the voice over the speakers in the ceiling. “Thirty minutes remain in visitation.”

Selena's eyes widened for a moment, but it was Deanna who spoke what she was thinking. 

“Did...did we fall asleep?!” her voice wasn't groggy, but filled with alarm as she pushed herself to stare at her wife, who held her in her arms, Deanna having used Selena's chest as a pillow.

“Well...you did first.” Selena smiled sadly, leaning down to kiss her wife's forehead. “About an hour and a half ago – I think I followed soon after.”

The lights to the room had been turned out, but the sun had set hours ago. The night sky, full of stars, could be seen even from their position on the bed. 

“I'm...I'm sorry...” 

The words, barely a whisper, came from Deanna, but her voice shook, causing Selena to turn her head back to her with worry.

“We only have...so much time...” Deanna tried. “And...you're here...and I'm here and... and...”

Small hands suddenly reached out to cling to Selena, as if she were the lifeline keeping its caster attached to reality. How many hours had passed since their roles had been reversed? With Deanna holding her while she broke down?

“Ten years...” Deanna suddenly cried – at last saying the dreaded time that surpassed everything about them. The sentence... her sentence in this hellhole. “I...I don't want this...” she cried. “I don't want to run out of time with you! I want to spend the night with you! And the next day!” her voice became more begging, pleading to any god that would listen. “I don't want to miss our children's birthday – or their childhood! I want to be there! With you! I don't want to just listen about your injuries! I want to take care of you!”

Selena said nothing, merely holding her wife as tight as she could, as if trying to will all the pain her beloved had out of her body. 

“What did we do?” the smaller Deanna cried. “What did we do that was so wrong? That...that the gods would do this to us?”

Slowly, she lifted her head, and even in the darkness (with little lighting from outside there was), Selena could see tears in her wife's eyes.

“Were we arrogant? To think we could just walk away from everything? The DeCarlos? The Scythes? The Frostmeres? Was it stupid to believe for a second that...that we could have that happy, free life?”

Whatever prompted Selena's next move, she was uncertain, but she was prompted, none the less. Pulling Deanna closer to her, her lips captured hers, tears mixing into the kiss, adding a salty sadness to the taste. It was heartbreaking, and it only prompted Selena further as she gently ended the kiss.

“No.” she whispered. “It's stupid to believe that we – you and me – can't survive this.” she swallowed the lump in her throat as her wife could only gaze at her. “It's stupid to believe that this would change anything between you and me.”

“But the courts-”
“A judge that knows shit about you- and whomever did this to us – thinks they know us. That we are so easily broken. They're no different than those people you mentioned. The DeCarlos. The Scythes. The Frostmeres. Where are they now? They're more broken and lost than we are! Where are we?!” she asked that last question with conviction.

“We're in a prison, Selena.” Deanna whimpered. “And almost out of time.”
“For now.” Selena stressed. “We're on the losing side...now. But we're together. And all of this will change. Because I...I will not stop fighting. For you. For us. For our family.”

She cupped Deanna's face with her hands, as her wife had done earlier that day. “Look at me, Deanna”. She heard her wife sniffle before she did. “I will NEVER give up. More than SCW, more than wrestling, more than ANYTHING in this entire damned world – I believe in you and in us... do you understand me?”

She felt her wife nod her head as she sniffled again. “But...” the redhead tried. “What if you can't... what if you can't get me out...”

The question should have been a damnable future, and it was one Selena did not relish. But as she held her heart in her hands, she could only smile at Deanna.

“Then every moment...every second we have – even if we're asleep -” she had to stop as the two of them laughed a little. “We'll cherish it. And even if we have to wait ten years – and I'm an old woman of forty!”

The most beautiful laugh came from her wife as they lay there in the dark – a laugh that caused Selena's heart to skip a beat.

“That's not old-” Deanna half-laughed, half-cried, reaching up to wipe a tear from her eye.
“Is that any way to talk to your elders, young lady?” Selena teased in a haughty tone. 

The two shared a fuller laugh as they held one another, until a silence filled the room.

“No matter how long it takes, Deanna.” Selena whispered, as if only Deanna deserved to hear this – not even the gods could be allowed to. “I will love you. And I will walk you out of this place and back home.”

“You...you promise?” 

Before answering, Selena leaned her head the necessary difference to capture her wife's lips again. “I promise.” she whispered. “With all my heart.”

The rest of the time was spent gathering up Selena's things and Deanna changing back into her prison uniform. Until, at last, they stood there, holding one another as they gazed at the clock on the wall. The clock that read 9:59pm.

“I think I will always hate that clock.” Deanna stated with a sigh.
“Me too.” Selena agreed.

“I'll tell you what.” Deanna turned to gaze at her wife with a smile that was partly sad, but partly happy too. “If you have to wait for me till you're forty...I swear I'll give you at least forty more years to make up for it.”

It was Selena's turn for tears to form in her eyes. “That sounds like a fair deal to me.”

They heard the door at the far end of the hall being unlocked, the sign that the officer was coming to take Selena away.

“One for the road?” Deanna offered with a half-hearted smile, offering her lips to her wife.
“Make it good.” Selena ordered, cupping her wife's face. “I've got a lot of road to travel.”

Philadelphia, PA
November 31st, 2019
4:55am

Selena opened her eyes, feeling the coldness on her lips first. The sky was black but the small flakes of white continued to fall around her, standing out against the dark background. She didn't really feel the cold beneath her, but she felt the solid surface. Turning her head, she saw the street lights and lamps surrounding her and the small pond she had been skating – the same pond she was now laying on.

Had she fallen? Had she slipped? 

The answer was not so worrisome, as Selena laughed out loud, her breath coming in little, misty huffs along the night. She hadn't fallen on the ice. She had lay on her back to look at the sky... and fallen asleep. Outside...on the ice.

“Lucky I didn't catch my death of cold...”

She laughed again. Louder, brighter than the last. It wasn't that funny, but Selena couldn't stop laughing. She laughed like...like...

Like Deanna would. She laughed so hard at the bad joke that tears stung her eyes. Reaching up, she wiped them clean, turning her head to look at the moist droplets on her hand.

“I thought I left all of you in Germany.” she whispered before placing both hands over her heart. It had only been a few days since she had returned from the Frankfurt prison – her mind having to return to her work and the match...the dangerous match... that awaited her. Press conferences, interviews, she had to attend them all – each one chipping away at her little by little until...

She shook her head. How dare... she wanted to say 'Xander Valentine'. She had blamed him for so much – and she was certain she was going to tomorrow.

But not this time. Not for this moment. This time, this span of days, she blamed herself.

How dare you so easily forget the promise you made to her...

As she lay there, watching the snowflakes fall around her and on her, Selena took a deep breath and, watching the mist, renewed her vow, casting it to the skies in the hopes it would reach her beloved on the other side of the world.

“I promise that I won't stop fighting...” she said, slowly picking herself up and skating to the bench to get out of her skates and head to her bus.

It was a promise that she had no intention of forgetting EVER again...

4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]
The Royal Letter

The camera simply fades into a scene – that of a white wall, brown chair and a woman sitting in said chair. Her hair is not in its braid but free, and as for her clothes – a white t-shirt of “Where the Wild Things Are” - is casual. Her makeup? Simple. 

Sorry if you were expecting more glitz and glam, Xander Valentine. Selena Frost speaks as she sits in the chair, her eyes on the audience – to the people she knows are watching.

I know how much you want to pull out all the stops for this match. You want it 'to count', don't you? You want this win to 'go into the books'. 'Xander Valentine beats Selena Frost'. Prove that 'Xander Valentine is better than Selena Frost'. That's what this is all about for you now, right? That's what you want me to believe? That's what you want SCW to believe? That after months of all the hiding at home, cowering in the shadows, attacking from behind, attacking my family, attacking the True-Believers – FINALLY, Xander Valentine wants a respectful, one-on-one match with Selena Frost...

For a moment, Selena is silent, until a huff escapes her lips.

Where the fuck do you get off?

Her voice is cold and her glare – even colder.

Where do you get off making ANY requests from this company? You ought to be down on your pathetic knees and BEGGING that governor that's watching you not to throw you in jail for the rest of your damned life! You should be on your knees WORSHIPPING Sasha D. – WORSHIPPING O. D. - who was in the same room with you – when they agreed to give you a 'second chance'!

You should be on your knees THANKING SCW for saving your pathetic ass from oblivion once again!

Because that's what always happened, doesn't it, Xander? You come in, cause a fuss, make some chaos, some damage, and ruin some lives and careers - and when all is said and done and you, inevitably, fail and your momentum dies out and you crawl away back to your hole, who is there to pick up the pieces? Who's there to keep your face on the splash page of the website? Who's there to give you chance after chance after chance the next time around?

Yeah – the same company you've lambasted! The same company who's people you assaulted! S-C-W!

Sitting back, Selena shakes her head, partially in disbelief.

And that's something I still can't understand. That's something I can't wrap my head around. And, you know something, Sasha, I have done my absolute best to stand by you and support you as you took over your father's company. Hell, I fought for your team in that massive chamber of metal and steel – I began that match, in case you forgot, that allowed you to be in power over your sister, Katya, or Giovanni, or Gods forbid, the Beauty Network.

Me, Kennedy, Regan, and Owen, we fought and we bled for you – you know why, Sasha? Because we believed in SCW. More specifically, we believed in what SCW meant to you. I believed in you, Sasha. And...
A sad sigh comes from the Snow Queen as she runs a hand through her hair. I have never spoken a harsh word against you, Sasha. I've never spoken disrespectfully to you and it was never because of 'what you could give me'. While you were handing out rematches to the Syrens and the Siennas, while you were passing me by for a title I never got a rematch for, did I complain?

No, Sasha. And you still won't hear me complain about that. Because I believed that your heart was in the right place. That everything had a purpose – that everything was for the 'good of SCW'. And I had to be better than that – I had to be 'The Face of SCW'...

But this?

Selena shakes her head, scratching her scalp while she does, her voice breaking a little. 

How is THIS for the 'good of SCW'?! You think you've tamed him? You think that you've tamed the beast that is Xander Valentine? Because of what? Fancy words like 'arbitration' and 'parameters'? You think that your team of lawyers with stacks of printed paper can hold him back? Keep him in line?

The platinum-blonde shakes her head. I honestly thought you, of all people, would understand that men like Xander Valentine – MONSTERS like Xander Valentine – cannot be controlled by such things. The rules don't matter to them. Hell, they feel they don't apply to them! How else can you explain his lack of hesitation at what he did to my wife? To your father?! To our fans?!

To me?

There's a flash on the screen that shows Xander Valentine powerbombing Selena into the cage and dropping her onto the mat before going back to Selena. 

You're fooling yourself, Sasha. You're buying into the lies that's he's shilling out to you. He smiles and signs some papers and throws some dollar bills around and you're all 'Welcome back to SCW' with open arms, is that it? You're THAT forgiving?

Is that how it works here, Sasha? Is that what SCW is to you now? Someone pays enough money and they get free run of the house? That why Syren still around? That why Sienna can do whatever the hell she wants? Are they signing papers behind the scenes? Paying out people? Making promises they have no intention of keeping?

Selena sniffles a little as she reaches up to scratch her nose. Well, I'll guess I'll deal with that issue in the main-event, and you better believe I WILL be there, one way or another! But as for Xander? His words are no different from the crap spewed by those liars in Infamous and the Beauty Network.

But you know that, don't you, big man?
Selena smirks. Bet you're sitting there in your dark corner – laughing to yourself that you've got all the executives fooled by your little show. “I respect Selena Frost now” - yeah, that was cute. That was REALLY cute, Xander.

Cute because it's as fake as you are.

Selena shrugs. You say you respect me? Yeah? Well let me take you back a bit, shall we? Let's talk about that big speech where you brought the word 'respect' into this conversation!

The shot changes with a flicker to reveal Xander Valentine in the ring on the November 20th edition of Breakdown: 

I defeated Selena Frost on the night of Under Attack. I took the Snow Queen and I dismantled her in this ring to the point where she could not stand. She can hide it all she wants, but the fact is that I brought her to her knees to where she could not stand for any of you!

She failed you. She failed SCW. Yes, you should boo her for that. Unlike her, I only make simple claims and one was that I felt that her and others have taken my mantle and ruined it…On the night of Under Attack I proved that she cannot get lucky twice and that I still am to be feared!

The scene freezes before going back to Selena, who can't help the smirk that forms on her lips.

Well, doesn't that just sum up your 'respect' in a nice little pile, Xander. I mean – where do I begin? How bout we start off with the fact that, for your 'respect', you still can't admit what happened with us at Rise to Greatness!

You wanna know why I played it back last Breakdown, Xander? Cause for all your 'respect', you still think it was some fluke. Some luck for me. When you can't admit that, on that night, I took everything you had and dealt you blow after blow until you were the one that was knocked out. If you respected me, as you claim, Xander, you'd actually accept the loss for what it is and move on from it. Instead, you've used it to justify every vile act you've done since then! Hiding behind your lawyer? Lying to the board? Attacking people? 

Is THAT respect?!

Selena takes a deep breath as she shakes her head. But oh! It gets SO much better, and I'm praying that Sasha truly IS watching this because I want her to see the truth that's right in front of her. I want her to understand the truth about you, Xander. It's the reality of how fake your 'words' are. You came out that Breakdown and bragged about how you beat me. How you took me on and 'dismantled me'. How I 'failed SCW' because I didn't pin you and win the match.

To repeat my words from last Breakdown: Roll it!

Once more, the camera shot shifts a little before a replay is played, this one BEFORE Under Attack!

Let’s not waste time with such trivialities. Let’s skip all that bullshit. I’m done playing games. And I don’t give a damn about my win-loss record.

I have had to drag you through the streets, bare, exposed… to humiliate you like you’ve humiliated me. Now, that’s more important to me than wins and losses...

The shot flicks back to Selena. You wanna know what I saw there, Xander? Sasha? In those eyes? I saw the truth. In those eyes – on that night, I saw the truth of the man that truly is Xander Valentine. The man you think you have under control, Sasha. Arrogant, bloodthirsty, and dangerous – not the man that stood before the world and praised himself for “beating me” like he did on that episode of Breakdown. 

The truth is, Xander, you may have beaten me and, yes, you hurt me worse than almost anyone – dare I say, maybe even more than Regan Street did. But let's face the reality – you're the one that's hiding behind the mask now, aren't you? You're the one smiling and taking delight in beating me because we know, deep down, YOU were the one that failed. Not only did you fail to humiliate me, you failed to make me out to be something that I am not.

You wanted so badly to 'expose me' – make the world see me as something. A weakling. A lucky superstar. Someone undeserving of your mantle.... And now? While you smile and play nice? As I look in those eyes? I still see anger. I still see hatred. And I see how it eats you up inside.

The weak Snow Queen... the one who broke your nose... cracked open your skull... scarred you from head to back... the 'lucky one' that you kept down for three seconds, left you unable to get back up afterwards. For the second time, Xander Valentine could not just 'walk away' after a battle with Selena Frost... couldn't even stand.

I didn't do that to get your 'respect', Xander.
Selena shakes her head. You want me to 'be real'? I'm here with no wrestling gear on, no effects – this is as REAL as it gets, Xander. You want Selena Frost to talk to you, Xander Valentine? Here she is:

I didn't do all I did at Under Attack to get you to respect me. I didn't jump fifteen feet onto you and a pile of chairs just so you could offer me your hand in respect! I did what I did to hurt you!

I did what I did for O., for Sasha, for my wife, for the True Believers – for that little girl, Corrie -
Selena suddenly stops, running a hand through her hair. That little girl you grabbed and roared at? I spoke to her and her dad. That innocent girl, Xander? She can't watch SCW anymore. She can't talk about it – her father says she constantly has nightmares! She has to see a therapist now!

A little girl... because of you! Where's her apology, Xander? Where's her solace? Huh?!!

Selena's jaw tightens and her fist clenches as she breathes through her nose. You were right then – when the real you spoke to me, Xander. When you said wins and losses were secondary. I realized how right you were when it came to that match and to you and me. And all I cared about that night was hurting you like you did so many others! All I cared about was making YOU cower in fear. Making YOU cry out for help!

And in THAT regard: I damn succeeded! I made you take solace in something that was secondary. I made you slap on a smile and enjoy a consolation prize! Your true desire still beyond your reach!

Sitting back, Selena crossed her arms.

So you can take your respect, Xander, and stick it in that hole you came out of, because I don't need it and I sure as hell don't want it. You'll get none of that from me. I don't give a damn if you respect me, I sure as hell don't respect you and that's not going to change at Clarity...

But that is such a fitting title, because I am intend to give Sasha D. and her board members some clarity about you and that's where this match comes into play. The Last Person Standing Match.

You know it's funny, but for all your mentions of this person, you fail to see the clarity of it yourself. I'm talking about the second woman in this match, and no – before you go off spouting, it's NOT Artemis. I mean, if you truly are a man of your word, and after what I've been talking about, I have no reason to believe you are, but IF you are, then Artemis shouldn't even fit into this equation, should she?

No, the second woman in this match between you and me is Regan Street, and I am SO glad that you can't seem to stop talking about her. Makes what I have to say next so relevant. Last time you and I fought, you vowed that you were not like Regan Street. You vowed to beat me far worse than she beat me, but let me point out a couple of things about that statement, Xander. I won't deny you the satisfaction of knowing that you sure as hell beat me down, probably, as bad as Regan did over a year ago – subjective as that may be to whoever wishes to agree or disagree – but here's the two key differences you have yet to fully realize.

Selena holds up her pointer finger. First, was that the fights between Regan and I got so bad that SCW forbid us from fighting each other for the rest of our careers. Whether we're friends or enemies, she and I, baring some act of the gods that I can't foresee, can NEVER fight one another in an SCW ring ever again. That's how brutal our battles were.

Second, the match was so brutal, in fact, that when the last one was said and done, do YOU remember what happened next, Xander? The very next episode of Breakdown? I sure as hell do. Regan Street came out and apologized to Mr. D. for all she had done. Mr. D. APOLOGIZED for all he had done. Hell, I apologized to Regan for my part in it.

And let me tell you something, Xander, when Regan apologized, she didn't demand a match. She didn't make promises. She looked the boss in the eyes, she looked the world in the eyes and she looked me in the eyes and she meant every single word. Not only that, Xander, but in her eyes, I saw respect. True respect forged from battle and war. Respect for me, for this business, for SCW. You want to know how Regan and I were able to regain our sisterhood? Because that war we had – true respect emerged from that war!

Selena shrugs a little. 

So when some cheap imitation is right in front of me, I can tell the difference! Because when you were out there? There wasn't a damn bit of sincerity in your eyes, Xander. Not for a single second. Even backstage, there was none. No respect. No remorse for going too far. Nothing but the same arrogance I've seen over and over again. Like you said... nothing like Regan.

And that's what I am going to change at Clarity. Not only am I going to be the one that exposes you as the lying sack of crap you are, but I'm going to actually make an honest man out of you for the first time in your miserable career. Because I am going to make you sorrier than you've ever been in your entire life. I am going to make you sorry for every second you spent hatching your plans together, every person you laid hands on and every lie you've spun.

That's what this match does, Xander. You can't just have an official call for the bell after you get knocked out for a few seconds. You can't just beat down an opponent so they stay done for a few seconds. No, this match? It tests every single thing you and I brag about ourselves. Our power. Our strength. Our wills. Our very careers and existence. It makes you doubt how much more you can take – and if you'll ever be the same after it...

And while I've surprised you at every turn – you've proven just how quick you are to cry for help when the tide starts turning. Or should we all forget who was responsible for raising that cage that helped seal your “win” against me, Xander? What? Did you dig Giovanni Aries out of the hole he's in for this too? Got him in your pocket in case things go south tonight? Gonna call up your old buddy, Damian Angel? I'm sure he's pissed after I've mocked his little “twitter riddles”.

Selena shakes her head. No, Xander. I know you, and I know that your ego will not allow you to give me what you've promised. I know your ego will not let you simply face me one on one once things get tough for you. I've proven that I can do it. You haven't. So you and me? Yeah, we're going to beat the holy hell out of each other again. And when I keep getting back up before that ten count? Just like in that empty arena, you are going to get more and more desperate until... snap! Selena's hands imitate the snapping of something. The paper collar Sasha thinks she has on you will break and you will break every rule and every promise you've made just so that I don't humiliate you again. 

And when that happens, Xander? Then I'll make you honest.

Tilting her head, Selena reaches a hand up to massage her right temple with her fingers.

You once asked me if I had it in me to take that 'kill shot'. If the Snow Queen could reach down, deep inside herself, and get the job done and 'pull the trigger' on Xander Valentine? Well, Xander, look right here – look in my eyes now. Selena stares at the camera, sapphire eyes glaring. You should have killed me when you had the chance...

The words are haunting, the same words Xander mocked Selena with over a month ago. Because I am ready to do what you have feared all along, Xander. I am ready to take up your mantle and be the Executioner... your Executioner.

And at Clarity, it won't be luck and it won't be a fluke – it'll be what you, for all your 'respect', still can't accept. Me. Better than you. And your throne? Your mask? It'll be like that win you hold over me that you covet so tightly...

Out of the books... out of the records... and out of SCW...

With a dark smile, Selena leans forward a little.

Like it never happened...

Believe it, Xander. Because I sure as hell don't believe you. And after I'm done... Nobody will ever again.

Pushing herself out of the chair, Selena walks out of shot before the camera fades to black.
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]
Good luck, Hayden. It's been a pleasure.

https://scwexecutioner.wordpress.com/201...y-and-lies