EMERGE Season 3 Sign Up
Obviously, no need to think about this now, just putting it up so I don't forget with all the Christmas festivities etc. 

If you could please reply below telling me if you character is returning for Season 3, or indeed any new characters you are bringing to the show. Obviously, if its someone you want to be a surprise, come in with some fanfare etc, just PM me the details :-)

Got a lot of plans for the new season, and with the Duo's coming in, it should be a lot of fun going forwards so if you have time, then please return / join :-)

Deadline to be on the first card of 2020 will be the 24th of December 2019 2359 EST... right before Santa :-)

*CONFIRMED ROSTER*

YUYO
Eli Goddard
Christian Cannon
Tommy Cook
Tommy Wasley
Desiree Devna
KALI
Thamuz
Georgi Spelini
Annabelle Burchard
Madeline Masters
Willow Wilkes
Jennifer Helms
Sawyer Goddard
Donovan Street
Sundown
Melissa Killgraves
The Enigma
The Chuke
Danny Darko
When is the fiirst EMERGE show?

I'm away from Jan 12th till the 23rd, and even then i'll be jet lagged all to hell and have work to think about first.
YUYO and her party are returning for Season 3.

(12-07-2019, 05:44 PM)Chris Cannon Wrote: When is the fiirst EMERGE show?

I'm away from Jan 12th till the 23rd, and even then i'll be jet lagged all to hell and have work to think about first.

13th I believe pal... just put who's going to be on the roster and I won't book them first show
Desiree Devna and KALI (all caps lol) are definitely back.

Still on the fence about Madeline.
Eli Goddard
Christian Cannon

And Lastly i'll DM you a surprise.
Wasley and Cook stick around.
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
This is your ONE week warning :-)
I'm gonna take a leap of faith. Have an idea/experiment I want to try. Will see what I can make of it. So...

Annabelle Burchard is who I'm signing up.
Melissa Killgraves will be returning.
[Image: yC0vuyj.png]