LOA
first off, I deeply apologize for no showing my ppv match. that kind of leads to, well, this. I've been having some... issues lately, would probably be the best way to describe it without sharing too much (Mr. D over PMs may be the only one I know for sure I can elaborate on this to, but otherwise it's kind of a bit personal and I don't feel too comfortable sharing) and doing much of anything I usually do like SCW has been the furthest thing on my mind. if possible, I'd like to take the month of December off from being booked at all so I can get everything straightened out. I should be good to go again by the new year, but if that ends up not being the case I'll certainly say so.
No problem at all and no need to share anything with me or anyone else if you're not comfortable. Take the month of December, but please stay in touch and let us know you're doing okay. If we can help in any way, please don't hesitate to also let us know. Hopefully you'll be up for being booked in January, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.