Apologies and update
Hi all,

You've probably noticed I've not been around that much the last week or so. It's end of the term and with that is all of the end of term work (confirming marks, regrades, chasing down TAs to do what they need to do, last minute meetings, lots of emails and of course exam prep and invigilation). I've been, generally speaking, dead for most of this week. Add the travel, I've been usually coming home, having dinner (if at all) and then collapsing after two hours of finishing whatever extra work I have (I'm doing final edits on a project too while doing all this). Unfortunately, it means SCW has been put way down the priority list.

As a result, I've not put up a match writers thread, nor even finished some of the judging to this point. Worst of all, I've yet to start anything on my end for Clarity outside of some general planning. I need to apologize to all of you as this is easily the most disorganized I've been in the sixteen and a half years of this fed.

The good news is that the end of the term well...will end. That means I can start getting back to normal. Better yet, next term, my schedule shouldn't be as onerous so I can finally get to do what I've wanted and try to get back to some good habits so shows are on time and with some good thought into them so we can keep going strong. At the moment, I'm going to spend some of this weekend working on Clarity and determining how long it will be to complete the show. From there, I will determine the Breakdown schedule and likely, I will do something where everyone is booked across two shows sharing a common deadline so everyone can take a break for Christmas.
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Whether I do or not is irrelevant... We love you.

(12-07-2019, 10:53 AM)supremecw Wrote: Hi all,

You've probably noticed I've not been around that much the last week or so. It's end of the term and with that is all of the end of term work (confirming marks, regrades, chasing down TAs to do what they need to do, last minute meetings, lots of emails and of course exam prep and invigilation). I've been, generally speaking, dead for most of this week. Add the travel, I've been usually coming home, having dinner (if at all) and then collapsing after two hours of finishing whatever extra work I have (I'm doing final edits on a project too while doing all this). Unfortunately, it means SCW has been put way down the priority list.

As a result, I've not put up a match writers thread, nor even finished some of the judging to this point. Worst of all, I've yet to start anything on my end for Clarity outside of some general planning. I need to apologize to all of you as this is easily the most disorganized I've been in the sixteen and a half years of this fed.

The good news is that the end of the term well...will end. That means I can start getting back to normal. Better yet, next term, my schedule shouldn't be as onerous so I can finally get to do what I've wanted and try to get back to some good habits so shows are on time and with some good thought into them so we can keep going strong. At the moment, I'm going to spend some of this weekend working on Clarity and determining how long it will be to complete the show. From there, I will determine the Breakdown schedule and likely, I will do something where everyone is booked across two shows sharing a common deadline so everyone can take a break for Christmas.
We all know that you've been crazy busy mate, appreciate the update and if I can help with a match lemme know.