Donovan Street versus Konrad Raab
Roleplay Limit - 1 roleplay for the whole tournament x 4000 words (CD & Shoot). There is no seperate second 'shoot' segment required for this event

Deadline - 8th December 2019 2359 EST
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
A soccer charity themed event for Ricky Octavius foundation. Toronto, Canada. Saturday 7th December. (Off Camera)

Inside of the shopping mall of Yorkville Village with Christmas lights, plastered everywhere in the Yorkville Village, even seeing a Santa's grotto with lots of children lining up to see Santa, telling him what they want for Christmas. Konrad wasn't here for shopping, he had an idea about raising money for the Ricky Octavius foundation of a young kid who was murdered, a future wrestler to be, although Konrad never met or knew Ricky. It was always his duty to help out when he could.

The other side of the shopping mall was Konrad placing a small soccer goal in a space that's free since it's a large shopping mall with plenty of space around and using stickers of how a soccer field is usually laid out. After Konrad's done that, he gets blackboard and chalk to write down one dollar to kick three soccer balls in the net to raise money for Ricky Octavius foundation.

Konrad places the sign on the floor, along with a large bucket for everyone to place money in there. When he's done that, Konrad places his soccer gloves on his hands, wearing his LA Galaxy jersey. At first, Konrad didn't get many people to kick a ball into the goal, but twenty minutes later, one teenage boy dropped a dollar in Konrad's bucket and he goes on the mini pitch Konrad made.

He kicks the ball to attempt to score over Konrad, but Konrad slides on the floor to save three goals, but Konrad gives him a five dollar note for trying. Once people saw a teenage boy kick in the goal and once they realised Konrad's a famous reserves player for LA Galaxy, they all came down to play and kick balls in the net. Although someone asked a question about the whole soccer thing.

Mid thirties guy: “Who's Ricky Octavius?”

Konrad Raab: “He was a future wrestler in the making who got murdered. We don't know who it was and I hope to never find out. I want to help Ricky Octavius's family and friends to raise money for his foundation.”

Mid thirties guy: “Oh, I love wrestling, I had no idea Ricky was a wrestler. To hell with a dollar, I'll give you ten dollars to kick balls in the net.”

Konrad Raab: “I appreciate it, thank you very much.”

The guy in his mid thirties, wearing long black hair with a ponytail placed a ten dollar note in the bucket and has ten shots to make it count. He came close of scoring when he went just a bit wide. The plan is whoever scores gets twenty dollars from Konrad's pocket. He had a fair amount of twenty dollars in his bag. There was a lot of other people, asking for the same thing of who's Ricky Octavius or even what happened to the guy, although they have been more than happy to drop dollars, even five dollar notes in the bucket.

Everyone was kicking balls at Konrad, but all of them missed, but got five dollars for trying, but there's a young boy who asked a question about the whole soccer event Konrad's doing.

Small boy: “Was he a wrestler?”

Konrad Raab: “He was training to be one, yes. On Monday night, there's a Ricky Octavius memorial event taking place here. I hope all of you that are wrestling fans can come down to the show, helping a great cause as every money you spend here today or on Monday night will go to Ricky Octavius foundation.”

Konrad wasn't saying that just to the small boy, he was saying it to everyone who suddenly gathered around, dropping dollars and even notes in some cases to raise money for the foundation and there's a long line of people, wanting to try their hands on kicking soccer balls in the net. So far, Konrad was saving all the goals, but he realised he got four pairs of tickets as Konrad says this.

Konrad Raab: “If anyone of you are successful, you will get pairs of tickets for the Ricky Octavius memorial event on Monday night. Come and give soccer a try because you can't win, unless you try.”

That boosted a lot of numbers as everyone was aiming their balls at Konrad, still unsuccessful of getting the ball in the net. Suddenly, there was a guy who's currently dressed with a soccer shirt on, wearing one of the Canadian teams in their soccer league. He pays two dollars in the bucket, but before he speaks.

Late twenties guy: “I'm aware that you're not only a wrestler, but a soccer player too. I've seen LA Galaxy reserves games a few times and you can play really good, scoring nearly in every match.”

Konrad Raab: “I've had a lot of reserves teams, wanting to sign me you know, but I turned them down because I want to play in LA, due to the distance of where my family live.”

The guy was a clear soccer fan as he places the ball on the sticker. As soon he goes to shoot his first shot, Konrad slides to save it. He had one more shot of it and suddenly, the ball went in the net as Konrad went the wrong way of saving the ball. He pats him on the back and gets two tickets out for him.

Konrad Raab: “Congratulations, you've won yourself two pairs of tickets to watch me wrestle in the Ricky Octavius tournament tomorrow.”

Late twenties guy: “Thank you, I'm more than happy to drop a few more dollars in the bucket for charity without wanting to score against you again.”

Konrad Raab: “I'm sure Ricky Octavius's family and friends will appreciate that, along with all of you who have paid to take shots at me with the ball.”

Konrad goes over to the bucket and he lifts up being quite heavy with a lot of dollars put in the bucket and still keeps it attached to the fence around the small pitch Konrad set up and everyone kicked balls at him. A wrestling fan comes along and suddenly, he scored against Konrad as well, everyone applauding him as Konrad pulls out another pair of tickets as he says this.

Konrad Raab: “Congratulations, you've won yourself tickets to the Ricky Octavius memorial event on Monday night.”

Eighteen year old: “Thank you. I've always wanted to go and watch you wrestle and now I can. I hope you beat Donovan Street. He seems so horrible and mean to everyone.”

Konrad Raab: “So I've heard and read about him and then I'll advance to whoever I'm facing next in the tournament and win the whole tournament in itself which then I'll see what comes out of the tournament. I'm doing it for a good cause because I care and respect traditions of celebrating a life of a great man like Ricky was.”

Konrad allowed twenty more people to have a go, before he packs all of his soccer gear away, even gave away some tickets he had left. He accepts the money donations in general. He places everything in the bag with the mini goalpost taken down by poles to disconnect from. Konrad then picks up the bucket full of money before he went back to the hotel room ten minutes from where the shopping mall was and five minutes from the venue of where Emerge shows are usually held.

--------------------------------------

Excited to be apart of this wonderful tournament for a great cause youtube.com shoot.

“It's fantastic to be apart of a tournament, dedicated to a great man who had a bright future in this business, a man so I've been told was such a nice guy and respected every wrestler that walked in this business. The man is Ricky Octavius. As we speak, I've raised some money to donate to the Ricky Octavius foundation and I bet there's well over one hundred dollars because the bucket is really heavy.

Anyway, getting to business of my first opponent in the whole tournament, a guy I'm not firmilar with, a guy I've heard relativity good and bad things about, Donovan Street. From what I've gathered, Donovan's related to Kennedy Street, being his sister. Everyone knows how much Kennedy's accomplished in SCW. I know Donovan has wrestled a few matches on Emerge as of late, being in title contention matches as of late. Seems like he hasn't done well to capture the belts.

I don't care what you'll say to me, but you lack a thing called balance in your life. Sure, you're taking part for a good cause, but what other things you'll do for a good cause. I do good things nearly everyday because I want to help out the less fortunate people who need help with life as everyone does from time to time, but at the same time to get them get on with their jobs.

Something Donovan doesn't really do. He wants to be violent and cause pain on some wrestlers and say horrific things about them. I won't stoop down to that level because there's no need for me to do that. I don't need to be violent when I don't have to. I know a lot of wrestlers these days come in wrestling from family connections and it's great for the sport.

But Donovan, don't think I'll allow you to say every word about me under the sun because it won't be happening whatsoever with people who already know what I'm like. I will help you gain balance of your wife being happier and your kid as well. Maybe now, you are on your own, but it won't do you good when I have more matches after you to win this entire tournament. I know names like Selena Frost, Chris Cannon and AJ Helms will be here as well, all of whom I've fought in matches.

However, Iced Rainbow will go to win the match and the tournament because I want to prove I can be out of the first round by beating the top wrestler who I know is full of powerhouse moves and that can go my way as well. I will overcome other people in the tournament and win the match and the tournament by pinfall or submission.

You might be already prepared for the match, but so am I. I spent over two days a week to train my ass off for this tournament. Tomorrow night, it's going to be the beginning of The Iced Rainbow era of me overcoming every wrestler who's tried this challenge before. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Ice Rainbow as I will keep advancing, until the finals to win the entire tournament.”
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.