Me Update
As some of you know from discord, I had a procedure yesterday on my right hand and elbow. While I sit at home watching Netflix and taking pain meds (as prescribed!) I thought I'd give you a few more details and update. I will say now that typing this using one finger of my right hand sucks.

Anywho. So the surgery was to correct carpal tunnel syndrome. I am of course more complicated than just that. There are actually two nerves that control the hand and fingers. The one affected by the carpal tunnel in the wrist is the median nerve. The other one runs over the elbow, that's called the ulnar. And both of them were giving me trouble. So I had what's called a nerve release in both my wrist and elbow. I thought the elbow would hurt more. I was so very wrong, lol. My right hand is currently still wrapped in gauze up to past my elbow. And I can't yet grip much more than the lid on my water bottle. But the procedure itself went as planned and now I just let it heal.

I have the week off work and hope to go back Monday, but we'll see how that works. I am around, obviously, just typing very slow in discord, DMs, etc. So cut me some slack in replying, and especially if I say something off or don't follow along, cause pain meds interfere with rational thought on occasion.

Thanks to those of you who DM me asking how things went, and everyone in general for being my second family and caring. Yeah, it's a minor procedure but the pain isn't, lol, and no one trivialized anything and I appreciate that. Also thanks to Olek for accommodating my hand issues for the last few years, giving me short breaks in booking when I needed them, etc. Hopefully once this heals that won't be a problem anymore. I expect to be fine for EotY.

Gonna go back to Netflix now. I am absolutely taking recommendations on things to watch, lol. Love you guys.

~ J
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion