Time to say goodbye
Alrighty then...

It's been a pretty positive year on the whole, with some incredible writing from you guys, and hopefully some interesting shows. As you will have probably figured, a lot has been set up for Season Three which I'm hoping to be even better still. I'm pretty excited to get started with the revamped 'DUOS' title which hopefully will breathe life into that particular division, and of course the battle to end all battles, as the entire roster aims to beat Unforgiven, AND the Coalition and take back EMERGE :-)

But, as this Season draws to a close and EMERGE goes on its festive break, I just want to end this short message by saying thank you to you all for your support. When I closed UWA abruptly, I wasn't sure if I'd be trusted running an efed again, but you guys stepped up, and I'll forever appreciate that. I never really thought this format would be the success it has been, and that's all on you good folks.

So, all that is left to say is sign up your characters for Season Three, and then enjoy the holidays with your favorite tipple if you are that way inclined, if of course you don't need to write elsewhere. 

Have a good one folks, stay safe and the new card should be up on the 27th - 28th of December 2019 

Cheers