Battle Royal Contract info
Ok, just for information

The above match, I'm going to try something a little different, in that the contract can indeed  be used any time. This will give you an idea of how I'm expecting this to work

Whoever wins, will then be able to use the contract at any time, all they need to do is tell me they are using it, 24 hours after a card goes up, the only stipulation then being that the Champion at the time is on the card. I will then judge either the rp of the contract holder for that show, or use their last rp they posted. If it is better that the champions for that show, they become the champion via a run in championship match similar to the money in the bank contract. If they lose, the contract is expired yadda yadda

The only thing to add to this is if it is a successful attempt, the defeated champion will be granted a rematch in the near future as I think that's only fair, but again that will be written into storyline

Clear? Hope so lol
Just a quick note to elaborate on Invasion and especially those in the Battle Royal

I understand the segment deal is a bit confusing for this event but look at it this way. If you are not in another match, whether it be the tag team titles, or indeed the non-championship singles matches, your segment will be placed throughout the show in the usual way. If you are ONLY in the battle royal, then it will be in a vignette before the match itself.

It’s honestly up to you if you are in two matches, if you want to just mention the battle royal, and focus on the singles match, it won’t be held against you when judged for both and of course nothing will harm your character

Cheers