Collab work request
What I've noticed around here is a lot of RP's here are handlers working with one another on different stories going around this fed. It's great to see a lot of you can click and work with each other on your stories so well, but, unfortunately, I haven't found anyone to do collab work with regularly. My biggest goal I want to achieve this year is to do collab work with one or more handlers consistently. The other problem is while I will give some examples below. I don't always have ideas on stories I can write with you guys which is my biggest weakness in this game.

You guys know how consistent I am with my stuff. If it's because of what I write that makes you not interested in having your characters interact with Konrad, I like to know as well so I can make changes to him or my stories with Konrad. Apart from the storyline of Konrad cheating on Fizz and date one of your characters, I'm open to anything else storylines wise on a few examples below.

Konrad or Fizz could discover they found a lost family member recently after being apart for so long and it doesn't have to be a German or English (Fizz is originally from England) family member to make this work. Could be from anywhere in the world.

Could be a friend Konrad met years ago, before or after he became a wrestler he lost contact with during his time in Germany.

Could be getting involved in Konrad current issues of his DID he doesn't know much about that somebody could help Konrad feel comfortable with his health problem and discussing his sleep problems as well.

Could be helping Konrad finding Drexel before he kills Konrad and his family because of Konrad's dad being friends with Drexel's dad due to Konrad's dad always doing everything possible to make Konrad's life hell.

Could be part of Drexel's plans to hunt and attempt to kill Konrad and his family before Konrad finds out and would lead for a feud or storyline there, along with Drexel, telling you his past with Konrad at school and do anything to make Konrad's life a living hell.

Or other stories you guys could come up with or me getting involved in your stories you're already writing or writing stories involving Konrad in the future that would be better than those options I gave which are only examples of what we could do together. Could lead to Konrad being in a tag team with one of you guys as well if it's friendly, which is another thing I've always wanted to try again. 

If anyone's interested having their characters interact with Konrad or want me to make changes on stories or Konrad himself wish to interact with Konrad, contact me either by forum PM, responding to this thread or discord PM's so, I can get involved in a story with one or more handlers. I don't often if at all ask for help in SCW, but if I don't ask, I don't get as the saying goes on asking one or some of you to work with me. 

I will never treat your characters bad, or they say or do something they wouldn't do or say as I will always pass the RP I've written to you guys so you'd make changes to make it suitable for your characters to say or do the things within character.

I hope this request is alright to post here as I can't think of anywhere else it can go for me to make this request as I want to write something new and fresh for Konrad other than Konrad only interacting with my non-playable characters all the time. Thank you for reading this post and thanks to those in advance if you get in contact with me to do collab work with one of or some of you.
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.