DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 31ST JANUARY 2020 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - 750 WORD SHOOT / SEGMENT 2ND FEBRUARY 2020 2359 EST
Legends of The Chuke
Volume 2

“Is That a Nuclear Power Plant?!”

Summer of 1996
Sandusky, Ohio
Middle of the Night

When last we left our hero, we learned that his name was Willie, he was 5 years old, and he was at The National Guard Armory in Saginaw, Michigan. Willie was watching a small independent wrestling promotion, joined by his Grandfather Edward. It was the first wrestling show that Willie had ever been to, and it was where Willie had fallen in love for the first, mesmerized by professional wrestling.

Now, we are going to skip ahead, just a little bit, (ok, a lot actually) 13 years to the Summer of 1996. Oh the Summer of 1996, by this time Willie had become Charles to almost everyone who knew him except for his Mom, because he will always be Willie to his Mom, and Charles has become a man, or a least started to do some very manly things. Whether or not he was actually a man?

Well, that is for you to decide for yourself. We pick this story up in Sandusky, Ohio, because if you knew anything about Charles at this time, you know that Charles spent 4 summers from 1995-1998 in Sandusky working at Cedar Point. Commonly called “America’s Roller Coast” Cedar Point was an amusement park that was most famous for having the most Roller Coasters in the United States. The work there was seasonal work, but Charles was working his way up the ladder in food operations, both literally as he was a rising star in food operations and figuratively as his weight was already beginning to swell to over 300 pounds.

Oddly enough though, while work was increasingly harder to find in Saginaw, Michigan, the work was not what would keep Charles coming back....

IT WAS THE BEER!

That's right, it was the beer I tell you. Remember how I said that Charles had started to do manly things? Charles lived in Commons Apartments 901, more appropriately known as "The party apartment" more appropriately known as "Oh shit, here come the police! Who is the closet to sober that can answer the door?!. Commons Apartment 901, a folklore full of legend after the summer of 1996, which also become one with Louie's Bar, the employee bar just off of the causeway. Louie's Bar was famous for never checking ID, which made them perfect for Commons Apartment 901, because all of the 16 guys who lived in 901 were under 21 years of age, and of course Louie's was also famous for quarter draughts on Tuesdays, another thing that made them very popular with the gentlemen of 901, because they could get a lot of beer cheap!

THAT'S RIGHT, IT WAS A TUESDAY NIGHT, QUARTER DRAUGHT NIGHT!

Anyway, Charles was busy in the bar on this night very drunk, because during this summer he was very drunk a large majority of the time, but we will get to why that was at another time later on. For now on this particular evening Charles was out on the dance floor, and as he routinely did during this summer he was getting ready to score with the ladies. Yes, Charles was well over 300 pounds but also extremely charismatic so he had no problem with the ladies whatsoever. (He also believes he might have a kid or two in the Sandusky area, but that is another story for another time also.) Out on the dance floor Charles was spending time trying to stay upright, and dancing with Melissa...

or it could have been Abigail...or Greta...or Dana...or Savannah...or Jane

Damn it, I really can't remember anymore, alright?!

The point is Charles was dancing with this girl, whispering sweet nothing into her ear, or it least telling her something that he thought sounded like a sweet nothing but was honestly was something more like, "No baby, I swear I am not about to passout on this dance floor." when Charles had an idea. Or if I could be so bold, Charles had as so many of them often were among this summer of miscues, a terrible idea....

Charles: Hey baby, I have this great idea for something we do tonight, I you feel like taking a chance with me tonight that is?

MelissaAbigailGretaDanaSavannahJane: (smiling) What is your idea Charlea?

Charles: Lets go for a walk, just you and me, how about that. Just you and me outside.

MelissaAbigailGretaDanaSavannahJane: That is a great idea, Charles!

And so they leave the bar, Charles's roomates laughing and wondering what kind of stunt he is about to try and pull off next, and whether or not Charles will end up requiring their assistance to get himself out of trouble later on. Charles and this girl as they go stumbling down the road, further and further away from any people until they are all alone essentially in the middle of nowhere. The go a little further and then off on in the distance about 20 yards away is a small pond. Charles laughs.

Charles: Hey baby, it's birthday today!

MelissaAbigailGretaDanaSavannahJane: It is!?

Charles: Of course it is! (It is Oct 11, but hey, close enough right?) I have an idea, lets go skinny dipping!

MelissaAbigailGretaDanaSavannahJane: Ok!

Charles was off in a flash, stripping along the and before you knew it he was jumping in, completely naked. His companion however, had one question before she jumped in with him.

MelissaAbigailGretaDanaSavannahJane: Charles is that a Nuclear Power plant right in back of the pond!?

Charles: Yes, I believe i...OH SHIT!

And we fade