Breakdown results - January 15, 2020
OOC: Sorry, need to post it this way as I've not yet set up the FTP on my new computer.

The opening bars of “The Old Me” by Memphis May Fire play as the Breakdown logo flies across the screen.

I'm thinking about the old me
'Cause I've been feeling empty
I never used to be so dead inside

Shots of Syren celebrating with the World Championship start before we see a shot of the Beauty Factory standing tall in the ring. Following this is Aaron Blackbourne hitting the Unchained Creativity on an opponent. Katie Steward hitting the Off with her Head on Giovanni Aries at Retribution 2018 follows.

I think I lost my memory
I can't remember carefree
And all my days turn into fight or flight

Owen Cruze hitting the Cruze Stomp on an opponent follows before we see Selena Frost hitting the Glass Shard on Bree Lancaster. Bree Lancaster hitting the Classifier on Aaron Blackbourne follows before we see Scarlet Grey walking to the ring.

I wanna get back, tell me how to get back
I wanna get back, tell me how to get back

Kennedy Street hitting Dante McCaffery with the Touch of Class follows before we see James Evans and Angelica Jones holding the SCW World Tag Team Championship. Marie Jones standing on the ropes follows before we see Kandis swiveling her hips as part of her entrance. Derek Adonis holding up a copy of the KABLAMA Sutra follows.

Say it again, say it again, tell me what I wanna hear
Tell me that I'm gonna be fine and there's nothing left to fear
'Cause I've been losing sleep (losing sleep)
Trying to get back to who I used to be
Where is the old me?

Chris Cannon spearing Kennedy Street and Owen Cruze follows before we see a shot of Cassidy Carter dancing on her way to the ring, and then a shot of Regan Street and Datura swinging chairs at one another. The Breakdown logo comes up on the screen and remains on it for a few moments.

We then cut to a live shot of the inside of the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. The cameras pan across the crowd for a few moments.

Sharper: “After a wild night last week to start the year, Breakdown rolls into Cleveland with a night of amazing wrestling action!”

Breakdown cuts to ringside to see Adam Sharper and Jonathan Knots standing in front of the SCW announce table, microphones in their hands.

Sharper: “Hello again everyone. Adam Sharper here with Jonathan Knots. A lot of wrestling action to get to tonight, but we should speak about a few things. A lot signed last week for Day of Infamy, but then a bombshell when Sienna Swann announced she had a Trios Tournament contract.”

Knots: “Apparently and Regan Street on social media has confirmed it was hers. A lot of questions. She’s in action tonight, but Sienna Swann has been gloating about this for a while.”

Sharper: “And before we get to tonight’s card, we need to announce some big changes. Last week on this program, while Infamous and Starr & Majors were having their match, the Truelove Twins and Las Bandidas got involved. Thanks to Alexander Crowe, looking to help Infamous, pushing Paris Truelove and Valeria Garcia off the stage to the floor. As a result, Paris Truelove injured her ankle. We’ve been told she will be out of action for the time being and Sasha, thinking quickly, has announced that Las Bandidas will challenge Infamous for the World Tag Team Championship at Day of Infamy. But tonight, Giovanni Aries demanded to send his heavies against Las Bandidas!”

Knots: “Tough break for the Trueloves, just about to look like they could have their moment. Crowe has to love this. One team out and Infamous could have a stronger stranglehold on this division!”

Sharper: “But that’s not the only change. Bree Lancaster attacked Rachel Tatum Lee during her match with Aaron Blackbourne. She was pushed off the top rope and landed awkwardly on the ropes. The result is that we’re told Rachel Tatum Lee suffered a stinger. We’re unsure about her status, but SCW is not taking any chances. She will no longer be facing Bree Lancaster and instead, later tonight, we expect to hear of a new challenger for the US Championship.”

Knots: “Rachel wanted this for months. Thanks to Bree, now may have to wait for an indefinite period. This isn’t ballet as they say and two big injuries with huge ramifications for Day of Infamy.”

Sharper: “But let’s get to tonight. A huge main event. Two of the teams in the Trios Tournament Buy-in. Their leaders, Syren and Ace Marshall, they’ll clash in that ring.”

Knots: “Not just that, Owen Cruze will step up to challenge Glory Braddock in what should be a classic.”

Sharper: “And finally, we know James Evans, our World Champion, will be in action tonight. He’ll face Kimberly Williams. That’s not all. Bree Lancaster against Peyton Rice. This is a night of some top tier clashes and we’re starting off with the tag division on display!”

Team Desire 2.0 (Gigi & Maddy Steward) vs. Selena Frost & Regan Street

The arena lights dim down and pink light shine on the stage. “Queen:” by Loren Gray plays. Gigi Steward and Maddy Steward walk out from the back, wearing their gear. The two look around as the crowd boos. They then start to walk down to the ring as a unit.

Phillips: “The opening contest is scheduled for onefall and has a fifteen minute time limit. First, on their way to the ring, they Gigi Steward and Maddy Steward, Team Desire 2.0!”

The crowd boos as the Stewards walk down to the ring. Gigi hops onto the apron and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle. Maddy slides in and walks around and goes to the ropes. Maddy and Gigi stand in the ring and pose as the crowd boos.

Sharper: “Gigi Steward and Maddy Steward have shown more aggression as of late. They start us off here in tag action against Regan Street and Selena Frost.”

Knots: “Yeah. Let’s see how that aggression goes with them!”

“HELL HAS FROZEN OVER!”
“BELIEVE IT!”

The fans are roaring in cheers as “Hell Has Frozen Over” by The Megas and Entertainment System plays. From the back walks Regan Street and Selena Frost. Taking the lead, Regan stands on the platform, grinning, as “Snow” falls on the background screens and “fire” dances down the electronic rampway. Lowering herself, as if ready to pounce, Regan holds her claws out as Selena stands behind her, the platinum-blonde's back hand raising up and her front hand reaching out over Regan towards the ring! With a stamp of Selena's foot, ice races along the electronic fire display, causing it to freeze and crack! Both smiling, Regan and Selena spin out of their pose and make their way down the ramp.

Phillips: “Making their way to the ring, the opponents, “The Hellcat” Regan Street and “The Snow Queen” Selena Frost: They are... FROZEN HELL!”

Selena and Regan slide under the ropes to enter the ring. Getting to her feet, Selena  lifts her hand up to give a twirl as the lights form to make a massive snowflake under her. Stopping her spin and lowering her hand back down, towards the audience, once again palm upright, a smirk graces her lips, her other arm lifting to the sky once more as Regan, matching her partner's smirk, lowers down to a pouncing stance. With a slam of her foot, Selena causes the snowflake at her feet to “crack” as the rampway did, the shards of ice streaking out to all four corners of the ring to shoot out blue streaks of fire as the lights return to normal. Regan jumps to a turnbuckle and continues to pose while Selena stands near her.

Sharper: “Frozen Hell, very apropos given their long history with one another, but while Regan Street gets ready to face Xander Valentine at Day of Infamy and Selena Frost gets ready to lead her team in the Trios Tournament Buy-in, they also are looking to head for the tag team championship.”

Knots: “Already had a bit of a run in with the Tag Champs at End of the Year Special, in the Open Invitational. But they’ve got a long way to go before they get that shot.”

The bell sounds with Selena Frost starting off her team and Gigi for hers. The crowd buzzes as the two circle around and lock up in the middle of the ring. They push back on one another before Selena turns and wrenches the arm. Gigi winces and reaches out and Selena jerks on the arm. She then flips over and then nips up and turns to hip toss Selena, but Selena spins through and sends Gigi down. The crowd cheers. Gigi gets up and turns and moves to the corner. She looks at Selena as Gigi runs at Selena and Selena lowers her head and back drops her over. The crowd cheers again. Gigi turns and gets up and Selena locks her in a headlock. She pulls back and Gigi gets her to the ropes and then fires her off. Selena bounces off and Gigi goes for a clothesline. Selena ducks and bounces off the other side. Gigi goes for a back elbow, but Selena rolls underneath. Gigi turns and Selena hits a dropkick on her. She goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Gigi kicks out. Gigi turns and crawls to the corner and tags in Maddy. Selena gets up as Maddy slingshots in.

Sharper: “Gigi quickly getting out of dodge. Didn’t get out of blocks!”

Knots: “Selena came here full of piss, vinegar and belief and she’s unloading on the Stewards!”

Sharper: “Given the distractions for Regan, for Selena, a result of Sienna’s announcement, why not focus on the match and working through the tag division.”

Knots: “Not to mention Xander Valentine too for Regan.”

Maddy runs at Selena and Selena ducks a clothesline from Maddy. She then turns and chops her. The crowd woos. She then chops her again. More woos. She grabs Maddy and whips her into the opposite corner. Selena runs after and Maddy gets both boots up. Selena stumbles back and Maddy runs over and leapfrogs over the back of Selena and into a headscissors and flips her through. Selena rolls over and turns. She starts to get up and Maddy hits a front dropkick to the chest, knocking Selena into the neutral corner. Maddy heads over and forearms her again and again before going to whipping Selena across the ring, but Selena spins through and into a knee. She then grabs the arm and spins Maddy around and tags in Regan. Regan enters with a cheer from the crowd. Regan then nails Maddy with a closed fist punch and Maddy falls over to the ropes. Regan follows up with a kick to the ribs. The referee warns her.

Sharper: “Regan in and a bit more hardnosed here.”

Knots: “Well yeah. She just punched Maddy in the face and then softened her ribs.”

Sharper: “And she’s just getting started.”

Regan then nails Maddy with another forearm shot before grabbing her and whipping her across the ring. Regan runs after and nails her with a clothesline. Maddy falls out and Regan goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Maddy kicks out. She looks up and reaches out before Regan drags her up by the hair. She then clubs her in the back and then again before spinning her into the corner. Maddy hits the corner and Regan follows up after her, but Maddy kicks her in the ribs and then again before spinning her around and through the ropes to the floor. Regan rolls over.  Maddy turns and walks over to the referee as Gigi then spins around the ringpost and runs along the apron and hits a somersault onto Regan on the floor. The crowd boos.

Sharper: “Gigi off the apron!”

Knots: “Stewards have a lot more time together. Years. And it showed. Regan just had to deal with a flying Gigi!”

Regan rolls over as Gigi gets up and grabs her. The official turns back and starts to count.

1!

2!

3!

Gigi however grabs Regan and rolls her back into the ring. Regan rolls over and Maddy tells the official to move as she jumps to the middle rope and spins through into a leg drop on the back of Regan’s head. Regan rolls over and Maddy goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Regan kicks out. Maddy gets up and tags in Gigi. Gigi climbs up to the top rope. Regan slowly starts to get up and Maddy turns and hits a drop toe hold. Regan hits the mat and Gigi dives off with a swanton onto the lower back of Regan. Regan rolls over in pain as Gigi turns. Selena steps into the ring and the official stops her. Maddy gets up and Gigi turns and stomps Regan a few more times as Maddy exits. Selena steps back out to the apron annoyed. Gigi rolls Regan over and goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Regan gets her shoulder up. Gigi looks up and turns and grabs Regan and locks in a reverse chinlock. The crowd boos as Regan looks out and Gigi forces her down to the mat.

Sharper: “Gigi and Maddy know that Regan and Selena are on the ropes. Selena riled. Regan frustrated!”

Knots: “And now just wearing her down. Wearing her down.”

Regan looks out as Gigi pulls on the neck. She continues to wear her down. Regan kicks at the mat as Selena starts to clap at ringside. Regan reaches out and the official checks on her. She says no as Regan starts to pull herself up to a seated position as Gigi holds on. Regan reaches around, clearly showing her frustration as Regan then turns to a knee. She continues to pulls herself up as Gigi looks around and Regan elbows her in the ribs and then again. She hits it a third time before grabbing Gigi and snapmaring her over by the hair and then hitting a vicious dropkick to the head. Gigi rolls over. Regan crawls over to the ropes. Gigi pulls herself up and turns around and spins toward Regan as Regan runs at her and hits the Love Tap. Regan looks around as the crowd cheers. She then goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Gigi kicks out. Regan rolls off as Gigi stirs. She starts to get up and turns around before stumbling over to Maddy and nailing her with a hard right. The crowd cheers. Gigi rolls over and Regan turns around and goes over to Gigi and walks into a quick enziguri kick and both Gigi and Regan fall to the mat. Selena reaches out as Maddy starts to get up and does the same.

Sharper: “Regan was about to really turn the tide, turn this firmly into her favour, but Gigi managed to get that enziguri.”

Knots: “Enough of it and both down. Selena and Maddy both want in!”

Gigi and Regan start to crawl away from one another, toward their corners. Gigi pushes a bit faster, gaining distance. Maddy keeps stretching before Gigi lunges and dives, tagging her in. Maddy enters, just as Regan dives and tags in Selena. The crowd cheers as Selena enters the ring and runs at Maddy, who runs at her. Maddy ducks under and goes for a springboard crossbody, but Selena hits a dropkick to the ribs. Maddy hits the mat. Selena rolls over as Gigi turns and runs at her and Selena lifts her up and back drops her over. Gigi rolls over and starts to get up and Regan gets up and runs at her and clotheslines Gigi up and over the top rope, going over with her. Selena turns as Maddy gets up, breathing deep and Selena runs past her, jumping to the ropes and hitting the Cold Shoulder. Maddy hits the mat. She starts to get up and Selena looks around as Regan grabs Gigi and throws her into the barricade. Selena jumps to the top rope and dives back, hitting the Defying Gravity on Maddy Steward. The crowd cheers.

Sharper: “Defying Gravity! And Madison Steward is out!”

Selena turns and hooks the leg.

1!

2!

3!

The crowd cheers. Selena rolls off as the crowd cheers.

Phillips: “Here are your winners, via pinfall, Selena Frost and Regan Street!”

The crowd cheers some more as Selena gets up and has her arm raised. Selena Frost looks around as Regan rolls into the ring. She walks around the ring as Maddy slowly rolls out of the ring. Selena Frost and Regan Street have their arms raised as Regan walks around the ring, looking around before we see Jessica Winters walking down the rampway, microphone in her hand.

Sharper: “Regan Street and Selena Frost victorious to start off Breakdown tonight in Cleveland. Two teams fighting for it all, but Street and Frost just too much for the Stewards.”

Knots: “They at least have the TV Title, right?”

Sharper: “Katie Steward to defend that later tonight against Kelsai Adamson-Mason. But right now, Jessica Winters entering the ring. A lot to discuss with the Hellcat especially.”

Jessica Winters walks up the steel steps and into the ring. Selena turns and smiles a bit as Regan paces a bit as Jessica walks over to Selena and Regan.

Jessica: “Selena…and more so, Regan, can I get a word?”
\
Regan turns back and walks over.

Jessica: “Regan?”

Regan: “Yeah, yeah…I’m sure I can guess where this is going.”

Jessica: “Well I know you made a statement on social media, regarding Sienna Swann holding a Trios Tournament contract and it indeed being yours. You confirmed it…”

The crowd boos as Regan looks around. Regan sighs.

Jessica: “You also said you would explain it tonight. There’s a lot on your plate Regan. The match against Xander. Your new team with Selena. But now this…especially given how, in the past, you’ve made the Trios Tournament one of those major moments for you. You wanted to win it for years. You did and then you gave it away?”

Regan looks down as Selena looks at Regan, offering her silent support.

Regan: “Jessica…I know a lot of people aren’t happy that Sienna Swann has a Trios Tournament contract. And they can be angry. I don’t really care. Be angry with me. I’m angry with everyone!”

The crowd gives a bit of a mixed reaction.

Regan: “But while, you’re right, I wanted to win that tournament. I had gotten close, so close too many times. And then last year, finally broke through, with Glory Braddock and Kellen Jeffries to win it. I did mean a lot to me. But 2019 saw a lot of those moments…fighting and beating Datura for one!”

The crowd cheers a bit.

Regan: “And while my desire to win the Trios Tournament was one big constant, there’s always been another one. My family. I will do anything for my family.”

Jessica: “Wait…was Sienna threatening them was-“

Regan: “I will do anything for my family. Period. And if it meant giving up one thing I worked hard on so my family, so Jay, or Jenni or Mikaela or David or Delilah has better opportunities, is safe, is capable of doing what they can do, I will do it. Sienna and the Beauty Factory, they were standing in Jenni’s way to move on, to be better. So I offered the one thing I had. The Trios Tournament. I gave her a safety net. And here we are. But Jenni now can go do her thing. She can focus on HER career.”

Sharper: “Talk about a deal with the devil.”

Regan: “If you have a problem with me looking out for my children, for my family, I will do anything for them. I’ve refused to fight my adopted son. I’ve hurt my career for it. I’ve gone to war for my family. And if you don’t like, I’m sorry. But I don’t regret a damn thing.”

Jessica: “Regan Street transferring her Trios Tournament contract to Sienna Swann to allow her adopted daughter, Jennifer Helms freedom from the Beauty Factory. It’s quite noble.”

Regan nods and leans over.

Regan: “Some may say stupid. I’ll leave the stupidity to Xander Valentine. As for whatever Sienna plans for the World Title, this is where I look at you James…prove you deserve to hold that title. End all of this bull[shit] around it. Whether it’s with you on top, someone else, or Sienna…That’s all I care about there!”

“Who’s Next” starts to play as the crowd cheers largely before some boos trickle in. Regan turns and steps back. Selena heads over to her and Regan starts to head out of the ring when we suddenly see a shot on the big screen come up.

Sharper: “Regan Street showing again she’ll always put family over herself.”

Knots: “Just at what cost here. She can say she’s fine with Sienna as champion, but given that I see her and Syren as one and the same, she’d never say that about Syren!”

Sharper: “Look, Jon…what’s that on the big screen?”

Regan and Selena stop as we see Delilah, who had not been with Selena and Regan at ringside, standing in one of the hallways as Artemis and Xander Valentine stand across from her.

Xander: “You seem a bit shy. Don’t worry…we’re all just ratcheting it up for the camera. I’m sure Regan has been quite clear about the danger I pose. But it’s just part of her front.”

Regan immediately leaves the ring, dropping down to the floor as the crowd roars. Selena does too and the two bolt for the back.

Sharper: “Xander Valentine is speaking to Delilah, Regan’s cousin!”

Knots: “What is he spewing?”

Xander: “Personally…don’t worry. I don’t intend to harm you or anything. Regan and I already have a hatred that does not need to get any more personal.”

Delilah looks around, backing away.

Xander: “But if I were you, I would not be under Regan’s wing. Perhaps her husband, David. I’ve not talked to him in a while. But Selena…she at least can teach you about this business with honour. Regan…I’m not so sure…I know, it’s hard to hear the truth about family, but sometimes you must to grow.”

???: “Delilah! Oh God, get away from him!”

Delilah turns as Mikaela runs over to her and Xander just smiles, calmly, coldly. Artemis eyes Mikaela as Mikaela starts to pull Delilah away.

Xander: “Just having a chat.”

Mikaela: “Get the hell away from her. Security! Security!”

Mikaela starts to yell as Delilah looks more and more afraid as Xander just shakes his head.

Xander: “Completely unnecessary.”

Just then, we see Regan Street and Selena Frost running over toward them and Regan runs over to Mikaela and Delilah.

Xander: “Ah, Regan-“

Regan: “You shut the hell up. Miks, get her out of here. Selena, go with them.”

Selena: “I’m not going anywhere. Mikaela…”

Mikaela and Delilah head off as Selena remains on scene. Regan turns to Xander.

Regan: “If you want to even think about going down this route, I will make sure that you’ll respect me by knowing full well you’re in the hospital from what I do to you at Dayo f Infamy.”

Xander: “I merely wanted to meet the young woman. She was lost. I saw an opportunity to introduce herself. To offer some advice.”

Regan: “Then I’ll give you some advice. Get the hell out of here or we’ll fight right now.”

Xander: “Not something I’m interested in. As I said, I’ll merely wait until Day of Infamy. Then we’ll see if you’re worth my attention!”

Regan: “I’m less certain you’ll have that option.”

Regan steps forward. Just as this happens, security and officials come onto the scene. Xander just smiles.

Xander: “Guess we’ll have to wait…just like last spring.”

Regan just looks at Xander, this time, not struggling with the officials, but watching as Xander and Artemis back up. Officials escort him as Regan keeps her eyes on Valetnine and Artemis and Selena remains with Regan.

COMMERCIALS

Breakdown returns and we see Regan Street and Selena Frost walking into one of the general locker rooms where Delilah and Mikaela are inside.

Regan: “What was that Miks? Why was she just out there?”

Mikaela: “She wanted to grabs something from catering. I figured a short walk would be safe.”

Regan: “Clearly it’s not.”

Delilah: “Just….don’t be angry…”

Delilah silently says. Regan sighs and turns.

Regan: “Sorry…you’re your own person.”

Regan turns to Delilah and Mikaela.

Regan: “Just, you need to realize some people are going to look at you as a target. Xander apparently is going that way.”

Selena: “Just after you spoke about how important family was.”

Regan: “Don’t think I didn’t notice that. Son of a bitch is taunting me. All while playing the bitch too.”

Selena: “Regan-“

Regan: “No. I know…I know. He’s dangerous. I’ve heard it enough. I’ve seen the damage. But I’ve seen you knock him out and I know what I’m capable of. He can suddenly talk about respect and that crap…yeah…I just plan to kick his ass!”

The crowd roars as we cut away.

Whoa is me
I'm so whoa
See me decked out from my head to my toe
Whoa is me
I'm so whoa
Everywhere I go I'm a one man show

“Whoa is Me” by Down With Webster starts to play throughout the arena. The crowd boos as we see Gavin Taylor walk out from the back, proudly wearing the SCW Adrenaline Championship. In his hand is a cup of coffee. He walks down to the ring, looking at the crowd, pointing to a few of them, probably for effect, before heading to the steel steps. He jogs up them and then walks along the apron. He looks out at the crowd before entering into the ring. He looks around and nods before heading to the corner, asking for a microphone.

Sharper: “Gavin Taylor getting closer and closer to Day of Infamy and his rematch against Asher Hayes.”

Knots: “If he can even survive. It’s all gone to his head. Last week, Marie Jones beat him. Asher Hayes had some fun at his expense. Dude…act like the All-Star!”

Phillips hands him the microphone and Gavin Taylor walks over to the middle f the ring with it and looks around. His music fades out and Gavin smirks.

Gavin: “I know! I know. So many of you are probably looking at me going is the All-Star slipping. I mean, despite the fact that I am ensuring I am in every way a campion, wearing this title at all times. In the shower, in the ring, during sex….that’s right ladies…you’ll always know you were with a champion! But now, some of you are coming up to me on the streets, when you should be in awe, you’re pointing at me and saying that not only did Marie Jones beat me but that Asher Hayes is going to kick my ass.”\

Gavin chuckles.

Gavin: “You have it alllllll wrong! I kicked Asher Hayes’s ass! I mean, I’m holding this title! Duh. God. But I’m going to do it again. And for Marie, well, just like with Asher, right now, everyone is talking about both. Who WAS Marie Jones before she beat me last week? That’s right. She was JUST Kimberly Williams sister. And I’m not sure that’s something to really want to be known for! And not just that, but Asher Hayes…a literal unknown when he came onto the scene and his losing the Adrenaline Championship put him on the map!”

The crowd boos.

Sharper: “Uh…he’s held multiple titles and defeated Regan Street to win that title.”

Knots: “I think Gavin struggles with facts.”

Gavin: “Now they should both be thanking me. In fact, SCW as a whole should be. Look at this, Adrenaline Champion right here and not only am I being the champion of champions, making sure everyone gets to enjoy the free publicity with me wearing this baby everywhere, but I’m setting up matches, rematches, rematches of match, rivalries. Money, baby! All money! And trust me, we all know how its going to end. Come on, you think I’m losing this thing. Won’t be to Gavin and it won’t be to Marie when inevitably she’ll get a title shot.”

Gavin winks at the camera.

Gavin: “You’re welcome by the way. Hey, gotta help you land on your feet after being Kim’s sister. Totally something I do. Free of charge. See, I’m a true humanitarian. I know, I know. Some of you may be wondering – I just am that good of a guy. Not only am I making sure people are saved because of me…but I’m just not one to promote it too much. Keeping it on the downlow that I’ll be the reason that the koalas don’t all burn up, especially in my role as Australia’s favourite wrestler. I am keeping things interesting-“

“Rope” by Foo Fighters starts to play as the crowd  cheers. Gavin turns and looks at the entrance way. Asher Hayes walks out from the back, a microphone in his hand. He takes a few steps as Gavin holds his hand up. Asher continues to make his way down to the ring.

Gavin: “Hey! This is rude. I’m doing you a favour here and you know….you don’t want to do anything rash. Don’t need to share your gratitude. I’m not really a hugger!”

Asher Hayes continues to head to the ring before quickly sliding in. Gavin then backs up and moves to the ropes. Asher continues to head toward him. Gavin quickly bails and backs away.  Asher then brings the microphone to his mouth. His music cuts out.

Asher: “Good. Run like the little bitch you are!”

The crowd cheers. Gavin looks around.

Gavin: “I’m not a bitch! I’m a hero! I’m an All-Star! I’m a Champion!”

Asher: “And you’re running off. So you’re a bitch. And you know what Asher, there’s something in that little speech you just gave that you forgot to mention. You tried to put my on the shelf, going after my back-“

Gavin backs away.

Gavin: “Now, now, I was just wrestling smart. Going for a weakness. Just like you could be going for a weakness if you hate Australians. Do you hate Australians, Asher? Do you hope that their dingoes do eat their increasingly smoky babies? That’s what will happen if I don’t continue to hold this title and that means beating you now-“

Asher: “Would you shut the hell up?!”

The crowd cheers.

Sharper: “We apologize for Gavin’s comments. It’s not a funny situation at all in Australia and we’re just pleased to hear there’s some potential alleviation to the bushfires.”

Knots: “I think he honestly thinks that. Great that he’s donating money. But he’s trying to use that to convince others to phone it in? I don’t know!”

Asher: “Gavin….you can target my back all you want. But I’ll go after your weakness…your mouth and I plan to shut it and make a lot of people happy and in the process , I’m going to take back the Adrenaline Championship. So Gavin…you have a choice. Eleven days to figure out your response. You can man up and face me….or you can run and I will catch you and I’ll enjoy having some fun reminding you I didn’t need any Gavin Taylor to get noticed around here!”

The crowd roars.

Gavin: “But…but…Australia! SCW! Stars all around!”

Asher: “I think SCW will figure it out and Australia…well, Gavin, many pony up some of your own money if you care so much. Just like so many of us are! I just hope that when I take your belt, your pants don’t fall down and we see exactly what an ass you are!”

Asher Hayes backs up as Gavin looks around. The crowd starts to chant for Asher as Asher smirks. He shrugs, playing to the crowd a bit.

Gavin: “No! Gavin! Gavin! Gavin! Come on!”

Asher: “Aint gonna work, bro. Then again, maybe they don’t know your name. Maybe I’m the star here, right?”

Gavin: “You take that back!”

Asher: “Make me!”

Gavin: “Child!”

Gavin looks around before turning and looking at the crowd, goading more chants for Asher from them. He then turns and heads off as “Rope” starts to play again. Asher Hayes smirks a bit as Gavin continues to head to the back.

Sharper: “Gavin Taylor frustrated by Asher Hayes who had enough of his grandstanding.”

Knots: “But what about Australia?!”

Sharper: “A serious situation, but to use it, clearly, to try and defend his need to remain champion, all while taking credit for Marie Jones and Asher Hayes becoming household names…give me a break! Let’s not forget that Gavin Taylor has taken any and all shortcuts to win that title and Asher Hayes is going to be looking to get the title back at Day of Infamy!”

Asher Hayes remains in the ring, watching as Gavin Taylor storms off to the back, the chants continuing over the music as the scene fades out.

“The Old Me” starts to play as the Breakdown logo comes up on the screen. The crowd roars as we see a shot of Jay Gold vs. Autumn Valentine come up on the screen.

Sharper: “Next, we’re going to see what Jay Gold has left. He’s been getting ready for this. He’ll be part of the Trios Tournament buy-in while Autumn Valentine looks to refocus on her singles career. Something has to give. It’s next, here on Breakdown!”

The scene fades to black.

COMMERCIALS

Jay Gold vs. Autumn Valentine

The lights dim slightly and the spotlights point down at the stage as the fans quieten in expectation. A woman whispering can be heard across the PA system.

“Don’t bless me father, for I have sinned...”

“Miss Nothing” by The Pretty Reckless begins playing across the PA system as the fans boo. After a few seconds Autumn Valentine walks out onto the stage with a smile on her face, standing in the middle of the spotlights for a moment before spinning around and holding out her arms downward, revealing the words “DARK FANTASY” on the back of her ring jacket.

Phillips: “The following contest is scheduled for onefall and has a fifteen minute time limit. First, on her way to the ring, accompanied by Ryan Watson, from Los Angeles, California, she is Miss Nothing, Autumn Valentine!”

Sinfully Seductive
Captivatingly Corrupt
Dark Fantasy

Autumn spins back around, seemingly enjoying the negative crowd reaction. She stands for a moment before looking back over her shoulder. The fans booing gets louder as she’s joined on the stage by Ryan Watson. Watson holds her hand as the two of them head to the ring. Once at ringside Autumn jumps up on the ring entrance as Ryan pulls himself up using the bottom rope. He then stands and holds down the middle rope for her to enter. The fans boo louder as Autumn now ascends the ropes in the corner, standing on the middle rope once again soaking in their reaction. She flips back out of the corner, spinning around and landing on her feet. She then removes her jacket, handing it to Ryan who remains on the apron. Ryan jumps down, holding onto her jacket as Autumn walks to the corner, sitting down in the corner and talking with her manager at ringside as he stands outside the ring.

Sharper: “Autumn Valentine moving on from the Tag division. Ryan Watson dealing with some wear and tear and electing to take some time away. But she’s got a hell of a challenge tonight.”

Knots: “Talk about a way to immediately make waves and get some attention. She could get her Golden moment, if ya know what I mean!”

"Until The Day I Die" plays as a golden hue comes over the arena. As soon as the loud crash is heard a few measures in, Jay Gold appears on the stage. The crowd cheers. Jay surveys the crowd with squinted eyes before beginning his walk down the ramp to the ringside area.

Phillips: “Her opponent, from Albany, New York, he is Jay Gold!”

Once there, Jay stands up on the apron, and looks out and smiles. He steps into the ring and once he's in the middle of his ring with his arms held up high, golden pyro explodes out of all four turnbuckles as the crowd continues to cheer Gold. Jay readies himself for the pending battle.

Sharper: “The Hall of Famer, returning to the ring. This is more of a warm-up match because Jay Gold at Day of Infamy aims to earn a shot in the Trios Tournament.”

Knots: “And he wants to make sure he’s good to go. I mean it’s very different than criticizing people from ringside!”

Jay looks at Autumn as a “Jay Gold!” chant starts to break out. The bell sounds. Gold and Valentine circle around before Autumn lunges at Jay. Jay ducks and spins around. Autumn turns and Gold scoops her up and slams her down. The crowd roars. Autumn gets up and Gold scoops her up again and slams her down a second time. Autumn gets up and Gold ducks a clothesline attempt. Autumn turns and Gold jumps up and dropkicks her in the face. Autumn hits the mat and rolls to the floor. She backs up and spins around as Ryan heads over to help her up. Gold looks around as the crowd cheers.

Sharper: “Looks like he’s ready to go!”

Knots: “Autumn wasn’t! She’s already flustered!”

Ryan taunts Gold a bit as Autumn looks around. (1) She turns and rolls back into the ring. She runs at Jay and Jay ducks a clothesline attempt. Both stop and turn and Gold hits a dropkick. He goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Autumn kicks out. Autumn rolls over and gets up and Jay grabs her and pushes her into the ropes. He fires her off. Autumn bounces off the ropes and Jay jumps up and hits a jumping back elbow. He goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Autumn kicks out. Autumn moves to the ropes and Jay turns and goes after her, but Autumn hits a mule kick as the official tries to break them away from the ropes. Jay rolls over and falls over, holding himself in pain. Autumn turns and moves to the corner.

Sharper: “Come on! Autumn with the low blow, behind the official’s back!”

Knots: “Jay just was owning her and she was not okay!”

Jay starts to get up, wincing in pain and Autumn runs up behind him and nails him with a running facebuster. Jay rolls over. Autumn gets up and stomps him in the chest over and over as Jay rolls to the ropes. He grabs at them and Autumn jumps to the middle rope and dives back with a back kick. Jay falls to the mat. Autumn then goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Jay kicks out. Autumn gets up as Jay turns over. He starts to get up and Autumn kicks him in the ribs. Autumn then runs into the ropes, bouncing off and hitting a running knee lift. Jay falls back and into the corner. Autumn then comes over and climbs up to the middle turnbuckle. She starts to hammer away on Jay with a couple of forearm shots, but Jay then lifts her up and runs out and drops her with a flapjack. Autumn rolls over, holding her face. She starts to get up and Jay gets up and runs to the ropes, bounces off and then jumps up and hits a flying headscissors.

Sharper: “Jay Gold countering. Driving Autumn into the mat, not once, but twice!”

Knots: “Back to making her try to figure out where he’s coming from.”

Sharper: “Watching all the tape is one thing, but watching someone who has been out of the ring for a while, and back, just like he never left, is a treat!”

Autumn starts to get up and turns around and Gold kicks her in the ribs, hooks her up for an inverted vertical suplex before letting her drop, onto her legs and hitting a neckbreaker. Watson shakes his head, annoyed as Gold goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Autumn gets her shoulder up. Gold rolls off and Autumn starts to get up and Gold follows after her and grabs her by the arm, but Autumn rolls through and kicks him in the side. Gold stumbles back. He turns around and Autumn jumps to the middle rope, diving back and hitting a springboard tornado DDT. The crowd ohs and Autumn turns, diving onto Gold, hooking the leg.

1!

2!

Gold shoots his shoulder up. The crowd cheers.

Sharper: “Gold getting his shoulder up. Autumn planted him with the DDT, but only got two!”

Knots: “Gold will be damned if he’s going to just lose his first match back!”

Autumn looks up and grabs Gold and drags him up. He clubs him in the back and then again. She runs into the ropes. She bounces off and Gold suddenly jumps up and hits a spinning heel kick. Autumn spins off and holds her face. She starts to get up and Gold gets to his feet as the crowd roars. Autumn turns and Gold jumps up and hits a hurricanrana into a pin.

1!

2!

Autumn kicks out. Autumn steps forward as Gold gets up. Autumn runs at Gold and Gold hits a drop toe hold in the middle of the ring before stepping over and locking in the Golden Recliner! The crowd cheers.

Sharper: “We’re not going to get the Golden Moment, we’ll get the Golden Recliner!”

Knots: “Digging deep and he’s got Autumn in the middle of the ring!”

Sharper: “Nowhere to go and all that pressure, that leverage on the lower back of Autumn Valentine!”

Autumn reaches around, trying to get to the ropes. Watson tries to push them toward her, before Autumn starts to tap on Gold’s arm. The referee calls for the bell. The crowd cheers as Gold lets up and gets up as Autumn rolls over, holding her back in pain. Gold gets up, holding his arms up. “Until the Day I Die” plays.

Phillips: “Here is your winner, via submission, Jay Gold!”

Sharper: “Jay Gold looking damn good in the ring. That’s a former Women’s Champion, Tag Team Champion and Jay Gold able to not only step back into that ring, but win.”

Knots: “Selena Frost and her team have to be loving this. Tommy Valentine and Marie Jones too!”

Sharper: “That team just got a shot in the arm. We didn’t know what shape Gold would be in, but he’s back and looking as good as ever!”

Gold celebrates in the ring as Watson enters to check on Autumn. The crowd continues to cheer for Jay Gold as the scene then cuts away.

“The Old Me” plays throughout the arena as the Breakdown logo comes up on the screen. A shot of James Evans vs. Kimberly Williams follows. The crowd cheers again.

Sharper: “Tonight, the great wrestling action continues. Kimberly Williams will be in action against James Evans, the World Champion. Non-title. A huge opportunity for Williams, but James, with a lot of people wanting their hands on him, will he need to be looking around.”

Knots: “Never mind that both love to have a fight!”

Sharper: “It’s next, here on Breakdown!”

COMMERCIALS

Breakdown returns as Asher Hayes can be seen walking through the backstage area.

???: “Hey!”

A female voice gets his attention. Asher smirks and turns, looking to potentially pick-up, but then stops as Marie Jones walks over to him.

Asher: “Oh…hey Marie.”

Marie: “Have fun out there running down Gavin?”

Asher: “Oh yeah. The little bastards deserves it and come Day of Infamy, going to have plenty of fun. You should too…looks like Gold is ready to go. That little bastard can go too.”

Marie: “Any other little bastards I should know about?”

Asher: “No, just…what did you want?”

Marie: “Just figured I’d let you know that win or lose, I’m going after that Adrenaline Title. I pinned him in the middle of the ring. So if you want another rematch, you’ll have get through me.”

Asher: “Duly noted.”

Marie nods.

Marie: “Figured I’d just make that clear because if he keeps running his mouth about me, I’ll be getting involved more often.”

Marie then heads off as Asher nods and walks in the opposite direction.

James Evans vs. Kimberly Williams

The opening chords of “Look What You Made Me Do” begin to play.  Kimberly Williams steps out onto the stage to a loud, mostly positive, reaction from the fans.  A sinister smirk is on her face as she ponders what she is about to do tonight.  She winks at the fans before pointing towards the ring and making a beeline towards it.  She slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope.  Kimberly then poses in the center of the ring to another loud reaction from the fans.  The music slowly dies down and Kimberly goes to a corner to await the start of the match.

Phillips: “Our next contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Boston, Mass…she is KIMBERLY! WILLIAMS!”

The opening of “Door to Door Cannibals" can be heard blaring through the PA system.  The camera will pan through the curtain as the face of James Evans appears, igniting a positive reaction from the crowd, as they shower him in cheers. The camera remains on James as he breaks through the curtain. The cheers intensify as James looks out at the crowd, holding the SCW World Championship over his shoulder.

"Your name isn't proud demented man
Hold tight to the lie you sold to them
Take God and the case below
It falls on the day with much to learn
But you didn't get it
No you didn't get it
But you didn't get it
No you didn't"

James slowly makes his way to the ring, as images of him winning various championships and hitting various moves appear on the screen. James reaches the ring and makes his way up the ring steps, before turning and facing the crowd.

"They're like cannibals full of grass stealing lives
And I swear I won't be found
See a door like advice, like a light
I'm getting out alive
I'm getting out alive"

James then steps into the ring and walks to the center of it, removing his black hoodie, maintaining his focus. James then goes to the corner and stands on the top rope, lifting the SCW World Championship high above his head, as his music comes to an end. James climbs down off the top rope, clutching the Championship. He takes a look at it, before handing it to the referee, before looking at Kimberly.

Phillips: “And her opponent, he is the SCW World Champion, from New York City, New York, he is…JAMES! EVANS!”

The ref calls for the bell. James leans into the ropes as Kimberly slowly steps out of the corner.

Sharper: “This match could be a make it or break it situation for Kimberly Williams, as she goes one on one with the SCW World Champion, James Evans.”

Both competitors begin to circle around one another, before lunging forward and engaging in a tie-up. James quickly overpowers Kimberly, taking her down to the mat. He grabs hold of her arm, locking in an arm wench. Kimberly gets to one knee, but James applies a bit more pressure, keeping on the mat.

Knots: “Kimberly spoke of redemption leading up to this match. Do you think she can make good on her words?”

Sharper: “There is always that chance. But, it won’t be easy.”

Kimberly manages to flip forward, landing on her feet, as James’ grip loosens. She turns and connects with a forearm to the side of the head. Kimberly hits another forearm, backing James into the ropes. She goes to whip him across, but James reverses, before pulling her into a short arm lariat.

Knots: “There was nothing easy about that.”

Sharper: “James Evans with a hard lariat, knocking Kimberly off her feet.”

James reaches down, grabbing Kimberly off the mat. He hits a knife edge chop, staggering Kimberly, before whipping her into the corner. James follows up with a running clothesline. Kimberly buckles in the corner. James begins to drive his shoulder into her ribs, connecting once, twice, three times before stepping back. Kimberly stumbles out of the corner, and James hooks her before sending her to the mat with an overhead belly to belly suplex. James hooks the leg.

Sharper: “The World Champion going for the first pin attempt of the match.”

Kimberly kicks out.

Knots: “Only getting two. Kimberly still in this thing.”

James gets to his feet, and lifts Kimberly off the mat, only for her to fire away with a European uppercut. James staggers a bit himself. Kimberly runs and bounces off the ropes, before connecting with a flying lariat. James is taken off his feet.

Sharper: “Kimberly managing to take the Champion down, as she starts to build a little bit of momentum.”

Kimberly grabs James’ arm, and drops down, locking in an armbar. James swings his legs around, planting his feet on the mat. Kimberly breaks the armbar, and kicks James in the head, before reaching up and pulling him down into a triangle choke.

Knots: “You have to wonder if Kimberly is making her mama proud.”

James brings his hands together, as Kimberly pulls back as she applies more pressure. James begins to slowly lift Kimberly off the mat, before connecting with a powerbomb, breaking the hold. James gets to his feet, before grabbing Kimberly’s legs, stepping through before turning her over.

Sharper: “James with a Sharpshooter.”

Knots: “Oh a move named after you. I’m sure you’re happy.”

The ref checks on Kimberly, who shakes her head no. James cranks back on the hold, but Kimberly continues to refuse.

Sharper: “Kimberly Williams showing no signs of quit.”

Kimberly begins an attempt to pull herself toward the ropes, only for James to break the hold, before transitioning into a crossface. The ref checks on Kimberly, as James pulls back. Kimberly shakes her head no. Kimberly begins to try and push their bodies over, as James continues to pull back.

Knots: “Kimberly may be in trouble here. She may have to quit.”

Kimberly pushes once again, this time managing to reverse the hold, placing James’ shoulders on the mat. The ref begins the count.

James kicks out, breaking the hold. Both roll over, before scrambling to their feet. James charges and Kimberly manages to hit a running knee. She takes a step back before charging and leaping up, taking James down with a tornado DDT. She goes for another cover.

James kicks out. Kimberly gets to her feet, just as James rolls over and pushes himself to one knee. Kimberly bounces off the ropes, before taking him back down with a scissors kick. Kimberly goes for the pin attempt once again.

James kicks out once again.

Sharper: “Kimberly taking the fight to the Champion.”

Kimberly gets to her feet as James is shown pushing himself up once again. Kimberly charges and connects with a kick to the jaw, dropping James back down to the mat.

Knots: “Morrigan's Wrath!”

Sharper: “And she got all of that one! Can she put James down and pin the Champion?”

Kimberly drops down and hooks the leg.

James shoots the shoulder up!

Crowd: “THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!”

Sharper: “The crowd is certainly giving their approval.”

Kimberly glares at James, before getting to her feet. She stomps on James a few times, before going to lift him up. James fires back with a European uppercut, staggering Kimberly. He grabs her and lifts her onto his shoulders. He goes to spin her off, but Kimberly manages to plant him with a tornado DDT.

Sharper: “Looks like James was going for the Final Exam, but Kimberly managed to reverse it.”

Knots: “And now she’s going up top.”

Kimberly is shown standing on the top. She looks out to the crowd, before leaping backwards.

Sharper: “Chaos Theory! Will she hit it?!?! NOOO!!!”

James gets the knees up as Kimberly connects. Kimberly bounces off and writhes on the mat. James gets to his feet. Kimberly rolls over, slowly pushing herself up, one arm wrapped around her ribs. James hooks her before lifting her up and planting Kimberly with a release German suplex. Kimberly hits the mat and bounces up in a seated position on her knees. James charges and connects with a running knee, leveling Kimberly.

Knots: “James with the running knee!”

James begins to stalk Kimberly, as she is shown using the ropes to pull herself up. She leans into the ropes before turning, as James grabs her and lifts her onto his shoulders. He throw her off, connecting with the Final Exam, driving his knees into her face.

Sharper: “James with the Final Exam!”

Kimberly bounces back, staggering back into the ropes as James gets to his feet. Kimberly falls forward as James lifts her onto his shoulders. James then plants Kimberly with the Middle Finger to the Establishment as the crowd explodes. James goes for the cover.

Crowd/Ref: “1…2…3!!!”

Sharper: “James following the Final Exam up with the Middle Finger to the Establishment. And he picks up the win.”

“Door to Door Cannibals” blares through the sound system as James kneels beside Kimberly. He looks down at her before the ref arrives with the SCW World Championship. He takes it from the ref and looks at the title then back at Kimberly. He pats her on the shoulder before climbing to his feet. He lifts the belt up as the crowd explodes once again in cheers.

Knots: “Kimberly fought valiantly for sure. No one can deny that, but in the end, she became a causality of war.”

James then exits the ring and heads to the back, the World Championship resting over his shoulder.

Backstage, Adam Allocco can be seen talking to Kandis and Tommy Valentine.

Adam: “Come on! I’d be perfect. Who else is going to promote the virtues of that thing?”\

Kandis turns to Tommy. Tommy just waves at him.

Adam: “Then have two of us. We can be like your own hype squad!”

Tommy: “Not interested, Adam. Find someone else who can piss off your son.”

Adam: “But-“

Kandis: “Yeah, we know you like em. Alistaire doesn’t. Whatever. Move on.”

Kandis and Tommy head off as Adam sighs.

Sharper: “We’re well in January and this impasse between Alistaire and his father still a factor!”

Knots: “Going to the former tag champs!”

COMMERCIALS
Backstage, we open up to see Jessica Winters standing next to Jordan Majors and Jake Starr. The crowd cheers.

Jessica: “Welcome back to Breakdown. I’m Jessica Winters and I’m here with the-“

Jessica just moves the microphone to Jake.

Jake: “Overflowing Otters!”

Jordan just shakes her head.

Jessica: “I know what to know what you’re overflowing.”

Jake: “Charisma! What the hell is wrong with you? Sick freaks!”

Jessica: “Anyway…last week, you defeated Infamous, beating them in the middle of that ring in an underground rules match. And now, you both move on to the Trios Tournament Buy-in, but on different teams. But at least you don’t need to worry about facing each other, at least yet.”

Jordan: “Makes it a bit easier. But at the same time, we both know that this is a big opportunity. Jake’s even won it before. Me…just can dream about it. The fact is that I don’t have to dream anymore. Just win at Day of Infamy and I got a chance. Same for Jake. And if one of us doesn’t make it…then that draft may be our saving grace.”

Jessica: “That said, Jordan, pardon me if I’m overstepping, but some rumours backstage suggest that your closeness to Bree Lancaster or Sienna Swann could lead them to be your drafted choice if Starr is not involved-“

Jordan: “It’s blood over water, Jessica. Just rumours. Now if Jake’s team is victorious, not an issue. But if he isn’t, then we’re going to be honest with each other. What friends and family does!”

Jessica: “That said, Jake, at End of the Year Special, you seem to be aware of that. You pulled Jordan out of the ring just as the Beauty Factory was about to fight some others-“

Jake: “It was a war she didn’t need to be in. I’ll always watch over my sister. And in eleven days, we’ll be watching over each other while both of us are in the Trios Tournament. OVERFLOWING OTTERS…”

Jake then flashes four fingers before doing an L with his hand.

Jake: “…4 life!”

Jordan shakes her head as Jake and Jordan head off.

Jessica: “Always unique back here. Back to you, Adam, Jon.”

The scene opens up at ringside to see Adam Sharper and Jonathan Knots.

Sharper: “Thank you Jessica and Jordan and Jake on the same page.”

Knots: “That’s one way to look at it. I think Jordan doesn’t know. If you’re friends with those assholes, Bree, Sienna, Chris, you’re going to follow what they do. You want to be part of the popular kids group. And that means telling you big brother to screw off.”

Sharper: “We’re putting the cart before the horse there and there seems to be no issue and this also requires the results of Day of Infamy to be known. But one thing we do know…Sienna Swann has a Trios Tournament contract. We heard from Regan Street earlier. Well, Spirit Dansby travelled to California to speak with her friend, we should note that-“

Knots: “See!”

Sharper: “Sienna Swann and Chris Cannon. Take a look.”

The Breakdown logo comes up on the screen.

The scene opens up to see Spirit Dansby seated across from Sienna Swann and Chris Cannon at Sienna’s home.

Spirit: “Hello, I am Spirit Dansby and I have the pleasure of talking to Sienna Swann and Chris Cannon. Sienna, Chris, how are you both?”

Chris: “Great Spirit.”

Sienna: “Fantastic. Because for once, there is the sense of justice.”

Spirit: “Care to explain?”

Sienna: “Of course. First off that SCW has realized that they needed to have me on their program. After I dropped the mic by making Sasha have to realize that I hold all of the power now, I told her I was going to stay home. She could now start to repay me for being the greatest attraction in this company. Then, they ensured that they sent the only competent interviewer they have. You. So some respect from them. It’s refreshing. Even if I know it’s all going to be short-lived. But regardless, short-lived or not, I will get my justice.”

Spirit: “Thank you for the kind words.”

Sienna: “You deserve them. Lord knows they think Jessica Winters is their top correspondent when she stopped caring a decade ago.”

Spirit: “One thing you never stopped caring about was the World Championship though. And Sienna, you received the Trios Tournament contract from Regan, correct.”

Sienna: “Correct. Even she understood that I deserved it. Especially after everything else this year.”

Spirit: “But that’s not the whole story…”

Sienna sighs.

Sienna: “It isn’t. See, I had hoped to be returning the Trios Tournament contract to my dear friend Regan. We’ve been through a lot and even if she has that leech siding with her, teaming with her, I know that Regan will put her in her place the moment she needs to and Selena will just have to accept it! Regan deserved this contract. She earned it, fighting for it for years. But thanks to Sasha…yet again, nothing but terrible decisions…”

Chris: “Kelcey’s back hun. She should be at home, living off her legacy. Keeping herself safe and yet, Sasha probably encouraged her to return. All in some vain hope of leading one of the three overrated children to glory.”

Sienna: “It’s a shame. But thanks to the End of the Year Open Invitational, when she should have stood by what she said, instead allowing that fool to turn his contract into charity, even falling flat on his face…I now have to use this to make everything right.”

Chris laughs a bit.

Chris: “And to think. She’s so incompetent than even a 20 year old has got it right.”

Spirit: “You mean Owen?”

Chris: “Of course. And even though he’s gotten his ass kicked by me over and over again and Sienna has knocked him back down, even he knows that she should be champion. He knows she should have gotten a rematch at Day of Infamy. Instead, here we are.”

Spirit: “And what is here? To make clear for those at home.”

Spirit smiles a bit. Sienna smirks.

Sienna: “Here is Chris and I starting to play things for our purposes. This Trios Tournament Contract I hold will not be done to had out title shots like Christmas presents. It will be done to do something right not even for SCW or for these damn people. It will all about me. It will FOR ME. To advantage for SCW is that is what they should want. A champion that oozes greatnesses…no…PERFECTION. And I was screwed…”

Sienna laughs a bit.

Sienna: “And frankly, maybe I owe the people one final bit of charity. Out of the goodness of my heart.”

Chris: “But why would you do that?”

Sienna: “Because I was the real deal. No like all of those rumour mongerers claimed. Karma already struck the Trueloves. Gone. Out of title contention and hopefully they just go back to the nothingness they deserve to be in. Because I’m going to make clear of one thing…with this contract, there is NOTHING that will stop me from seeing through this last piece of advice. If you want something, you better damn well do it yourself! And I’m more than talented enough to do it! To get back the World Championship.”

Spirit: “Which brings me to two follow-up questions. The first regards the decision by Sasha to have James Evans, our World Champion-“

Sienna rolls her eyes.

Spirit: “-in back to back major events without the title on the line. She cites her opponents had either been eliminated from contention, Syren, or had not yet earned a shot, Giovanni Aries.”

Sienna: “Then he should not be facing either. He is a World Champion. He should be willing to defend his title as called upon. Just like I was forced to do in increasingly ridiculous and contrived methods all for the purposes of ending my reign. And I would have survived had it not been for Owen Cruze’s need to blindside me, Selena Frost needing to be in the centre of everything and Kellen Jeffries staying out of my way!”

Sienna pauses.

Sienna: “It’s so obvious that Sasha merely wanted to get the title off me and as far as I am concerned, James Evans is not a champion. Sure, he’ll defend it at Trios Tournament. Please…Against Sammy Thomas Davies when most of the greatest talent, myself included, because face it, the person who wants to win should be choosing Chris and I first, will be in the tournament.”

Spirit: “Very well. Then what of the fact that some fans have been increasingly vocal about your time on the top. Feeling that you are stale. Feeling that you are a tired act on top. While still speaking of your talent, they however would like fresh faces-“

Sienna: “There’s the important part. My talent. This isn’t a children’s softball game. There are no participation ribbons even if Kellen Jeffries would like that. There is simple the best, Chris, Bree and I, and EVERYONE ELSE. They don’t like it. Then tough. Maybe this will lead to a new generation of greatness down the road. But it’s not my fault that an army was needed to take the title from me. It’s not my fault that I needed politics and the favouritism of our owner to keep me down. Those are bigger problems. The fact is that the Trios Tournament will make EVERYTHING right. And the people…you had your chance to have my attention and my charity. Now…[bleep] the people. I am doing this all FOR ME!”

The camera focuses on Sienna as Chris smiles next to her.

Spirit: “Fair statement given everything you’ve been through from the smears to the politics. This leads me all to one final question.”

Sienna: “Of course, Spirit.”

Spirit: “When will you be revealing your plans for the Trios Tournament contract? You only have until Retribution to schedule the match and there are some timing requirements, namely notice.”

Sienna smiles.

Sienna: “That….that will happen on my terms. Maybe next week. Maybe at Day of Infamy. Maybe at the last moment. Oh that may upset some people. I don’t care any more. Because when I cash this contract in, I will be World Champion, James Evans will not, and I will have some justice for EVERYTHING I have been through and the people will be FORCED to like it!”

Spirit: “Thank you for your time.”

Sienna: “Of course. Shall we enjoy some time in the sun while everyone freezes in the hellscape that is Ohio?”

Spirit: “Happily.”

Spirit smiles as she stands up, taking off her microphone. Sienna does the same, with Chris following before the Breakdown logo comes across the screen.

Back in Cleveland, the cameras pan across the crowd in a wide shot.

Sharper: “Sienna Swann continuing to peddle the narrative that she’s been wronged. A champion should fight all comers. She made herself a target based on how she’s carried herself.”

Knots: “And frankly, Kellen was going to do that cash in against anyone!”

Sharper: “Regardless, clearly neglecting that she’s backed out of title matches in the past too. She’s been the cause of it. Not James. Not rivalry. Just amazing what that young lady has dreamed up and what Chris Cannon and Spirit Dansby are enabling.”

Knots: “But either way, if you’re James Evans, you’re now thinking about that in the background and when is she going to be cashing it in. Not much time left, but still.”

Sharper: “Clearly it’s going to be when works best for her. Clearly it’s going to be when she can milk it for all its worth. And to claim she was going to give it back to Regan…”

Knots: “Where did that smell come from…oh wait, it’s coming from the production truck for playing that crap.”

“The Old Me” plays as the Breakdown logo comes up on the screen. Glory Braddock vs. Owen Cruze follows.

Sharper: “We continue our amazing night of action. Owen Cruze faces Glory Braddock. Braddock looks to defeat Alistaire Allocco’s friend, and ally. Owen Cruze looks to continue his winning streak! They clash, next, here on Breakdown!”

We then cut to see Glory Braddock walking down the hallway, straightening out some of her gear as Clyde Sutter walks over to her.

Glory: “I’m done with this Clyde-“

Clyde: “Come on. You sure? I mean, I’m part of his little team. Maybe I’m just hear to warn ya of what could happen. Then again, ya want the World Title…and I can happily help for a price…Got a problem with these goody two-shoes. Don’t have the balls to get the job done, like at Day of Infamy-“

Glory: “Not interested.”

Glory turns and heads off. Clyde smirks and watches her leave as the scene fades to black.

COMMERCIALS

Owen Cruze vs. Glory Braddock

The first chords of "When Legends Rise" begins to play over the PA system...

Phillips: “The following contest is scheduled for onefall and has a thirty minute time limit. First, from London, England, she is the British Bombshell, Glory Braddock!”

Glory Braddock steps out onto the stage, wearing her ring gear consisting of purple spandex pants, boots, and a purple top. She really does look like a million bucks and grins from ear to ear, gazing out at the crowd for a moment before making her way down the entrance ramp.

It's burning down, it's burning high
when ashes fall the legends rise
We burned it out oh my oh why
When ashes fall the legends rise

Throat is dry, my vision's fading
I'm paralyzed and left here waiting
Taking time just one step forward
Won't lose my mind, I'm here to stay

The British Bombshell steps up the steel steps and then onto the ring apron. She poses momentarily on the apron, allowing people to take snapshots before stepping through the ropes and into the ring. Once in the ring Glory heads to the center of the ring and poses once more. Then the music dies down slowly...

Sharper: “After months, Glory Braddock will get in the ring with Alistaire Allocco in one on one action at Day of Infamy. This coming full circle from Rise to Greatness. It’s not about the right way or wrong way. More two competitors realizing that they are both damn good in that ring.”

Knots: “Clyde Sutter doesn’t get it. He asked Glory again if she was sure after she came out last week and helped Alistaire beat him. Glory said sure. Here we are and now Glory has to take on Owen Cruze!”

The lights straight to flicker in the arena as “The show must go on” the SCW / Maserati Remix kicks in over the PA system, the opening beats bringing a huge cheer from the fans

“Empty spaces, what are we living for?
Abandoned places, I guess we know the score, on and on
Does anybody know what we are looking for?”

Owen steps out onto the stage to an even louder outpouring of noise, looking left and right at the fans and nodding in acknowledgment of their support.

Phillips: “Her opponent, from Los Angeles, California, he is Owen Cruze!”

He drops to one knee and punches the stage, as a huge burst of pyro erupts behind him. Owen getting to his feet and walking down the ramp, only focussed on the ring. Owen slides into the ring, and climbs a turnbuckle, raising his arm as his music fades, and he jumps backwards into the ring.

Sharper: “Owen Cruze meanwhile is preparing for something a bit different, leading a team with Clyde Sutter on it, with Konrad Raab and Aaron Blackbourne. All to get into the Trios Tournament.”

Knots: “Don’t think Glory or Owen didn’t notice that. Clyde Sutter slinking around earlier. Something tells me we may be seeing more of the Assassin.”

Owen and Glory look at one another as official, Aaron Demitra, stands between them. He checks Glory. She nods and then he turns to Owen. Owen nods and Demitra calls for the bell. The crowd roars as Owen and Glory circle the ring and the bell sounds. Owen and Glory rush at one another and Glory spins around Owen, locking in a waistlock before stepping forward and driving Owen down by tripping his leg and Owen goes chest first to the mat. Glory spins around and hooks his head in a front face lock. Owen rolls over onto his back and Glory loses grip. Owen turns and into an arm lock, going for a hammerlock. Glory however gets up and ducks on and then spins through before grabbing Owen’s head and rolling him to the mat with a cradle.

1!

2!

Owen kicks out. Both get up and Glory hits a leg trip and goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Owen kicks out. Glory falls forward and to her stomach. She gets up and Owen rolls over and quickly dives forward, rolling Glory over into a pin.

1!

2!

Glory kicks out. Both get up and Owen hits a headlock takedown.

1!

Glory locks in a headscissors and Owen nips out. Both spin through and look at one another from their knees as the crowd roars. Glory slowly gets up as does Owen and the crowd applauds.

Sharper: “And Glory Braddock testing Owen. Owen Cruze testing Glory!”

Knots: “Glory trying to turn Owen into knots. Owen thought the same. Why not? Try to show Alistaire that you can grapple with him too.”

Glory and Owen step up to their feet and walk around a bit before Glory lunges for the arm. Owen blocks it and Glory knees him in the ribs and then again and gets him back to the ropes. She tries to send him across, but Owen spins through and sends Glory across. She bounces off and Owen lowers his head, but Glory goes for a sunset flip. Owen backflips through and right through to his feet. He then goes for a kick, but Glory falls back, dodging it. She reaches up and pulls Owen down with a school boy.

1!

2!

Owen kicks out. Both get up and Glory hits a dropkick. Owen falls over and moves to the corner. Glory gets up and kicks him in the ribs and then again. She then grabs him by the head and goes to run him out with a facebuster, but Owen shoves her forward. She stops at the corner and then turns and runs at him, but Owen suddenly jumps up and hits a snap frankensteiner. The crowd cheers.

Sharper: “Just the sudden agility by Owen Cruze!”

Knots: “Glory is still thinking she’s running for the opposite corner!”

Glory rolls over and gets up and Owen clubs her in the back and then pulls her in and hits a snap suplex. He floats over for the pin.

1!

2!

Glory kicks out. Glory turns and gets up and Owen chops her. The crowd woos. Owen then forearms her before pushing her into the ropes. He fires her off. Glory bounces off and Owen kicks her in the ribs and backs up and then hits a boot to the side of the head. Glory rolls to her back and Owen jumps up and hits a standing frog splash. He hooks the leg.

1!

2!

Glory rolls her shoulder up. She turns and Owen grabs her arm and wrenches it. Glory starts to get up as Owen holds on. Owen flips forward and then bridges up before twisting under and flipping up to her feet and wrenching the arm, sending Owen flipping forward to the mat. Glory then holds onto the arm and kicks him hard in the back before jumping up and locking Owen with an inverted triangle choke, this time pulling back. Owen reaches around his legs as the crowd roars.

Sharper; “She’s going for a variation of the Shekinah Glory! That triangle choke.”

Knots: “Just saw a moment. Looking to make Owen go night-night in Cleveland!”

Owen keeps fighting before managing to move his feet back and bridging up.

1!

2!

Glory lets go and kicks out and Owen pops up briefly before falling back and into Glory, who tries to lock in a crossface chickenwing, but Owen keeps battling and backflips through and then jumps up and hits a double stomp. Glory rolls over, kicking at the mat, holding her ribs in pain as Owen falls over to the ropes. Glory grimaces and holds her ribs before getting up and staggers forward as Owen runs at her and hits a swinging neckbreaker.

Sharper: “Owen didn’t stop fighting and now has Glory down! That neckbreaker!”

Knots: “Ribs hurting like hell. Now the neck. Pick your target Owen. Dealer’s choice if she kicks out!”

Owen goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Glory kicks out. Glory rolls over and sits up and Owen grabs her and pulls her up from behind, locking her in an inverted front face lock. He then hoists her up and goes for an inverted suplex, but Glory manages to land on her feet. She steps forward, but Owen hits a back kick. He runs into the ropes, bounces off and Glory jumps up and drills Owen in the jaw with a dropkick.

Sharper: “She got all of that dropkick!”

Knots: “Did I just see a tooth? Someone catch it. We can use it to lull the Tooth Fairy out! I have questions!”

Glory dives on Owen for the pin, hooking the leg.

1!

2!

Owen pushers her off. Glory rolls over and turns and starts to get up. Owen rolls over. He starts to get up and Glory kicks him in the ribs. Owen rolls through and back to his hands and knees before Glory steps over him and locks in a camel clutch. The crowd roars as Glory pulls back, Owen grimacing in pain. Demitra checks as Owen shakes his head no. Glory pulls back as Owen looks out. Glory tries to even twist the facial features of Owen too as DEmitra is right there to check for a submission. Glory doesn’t let up as Owen reaches out. He takes a moment before then managing to get his knees up. Glory tries to grind herself into Owen to force him down, but Owen keeps fighting before managing to get his foot under him and pushing up. He pulls Glory up, with her on his back and then runs back and into the corner. The crowd roars. Glory winces and Owen then jumps up and twists in the air and hits a vicious enziguri kick. Glory just drops to her hands and knees and then to the mat as Owen rolls away.

Sharper: “Owen and Glory fighting for every bit. Glory trying to get Owen to submit, but Owen won’t stop and then the enziguri.”

Knots: “And just cracked Glory with it. She just dropped. Demitra checking. And I’ll be stunned if this isn’t it.”

Sharper: “Looks like she’s responding.”

Knots: “I don’t believe that!”

Glory stirs as Demitra briefly checks on her. She starts to get up and Owen gets up to her feet as Glory steps up and staggers forward. Owen then runs at her and Glory goes for a clothesline. Owen catches her arm and spins through into a wraparound DDT. The crowd ohs. Owen turns and hooks the leg.

1!

2!

Glory gets her shoulder up. Owen rolls off. He then turns and grabs Glory and pulls her up. He hits another snap suplex. He then gets up and exits to the apron. He climbs up to the top rope and looks at Glory. He then dives off and goes for a swanton bomb, but Glory gets her knees up. Owen hits and winces in pain as he pops up to his feet and falls to the ropes on the opposite side of the ring by the rampway. Glory starts to get up and then runs at Owen and jumps up and vaults over the top rope, grabbing Owen’s head as if going for the Prankster’s Paradise and Owen goes head over heels over the top rope and Glory falls hard to the floor too. Owen lands, just getting his feet under him and both fall to the floor as the crowd looks on stunned, and a “Holy Sh*t!” chant starts.

Sharper: “Glory Braddock taking Owen Cruze up and over. I think she tried to hit the Prankster’s Paradise!”

Knots: “She grabbed him by the head and forced him over. Owen probably just happy he didn’t land on his head!”

Sharper: “Both down on the floor. Both hurt. Glory Braddock extracting punishment. All to win tonight.”

Knots: “What is Alistaire Allocco thinking about that? Glory just got more air than Alistaire has gotten his entire life!”

Glory rolls over as Owen stirs too. (1) Both remain down for another moments as the crowd starts to boo. (2) Clyde Sutter then walks out from the back, his hands in his pockets. He smirks as he looks down at Glory and Owen before pulling out his right hand and rubbing his chin. (3)

Sharper: “Look at this. We expected it and here he is.”

Knots: “Clyde Sutter almost licking his lips at this. Both down. Right at the end of the rampway. You couldn’t ask for something better for someone who wants to mess with both!”

Owen and Glory both start to get up, Glory getting up a bit earlier. Clyde Sutter walks over and looks at Glory and eyes her. Glory looks up at Clyde as Owen starts to stir and Clyde places his hand in front of Glory and steps over to Owen and looks at him, crouching down a bit. Glory swats Clyde’s hand away from her face. Clyde looks up, chuckling as Aaron Demitra has now walked over and gets between Glory and Clyde as Clyde chuckles. He holds his hands up and backs up a bit as Aaron Demitra tells him to leave. Clyde keeps backing off. Owen looks at him and just then, we see Glory grab Owen and run him face first into the ring apron. Owen grimaces and Glory grabs him and drives him into it again. She pushes Owen into the ring. Clyde tries to step forward before Demitra again tells him to stay in the back. At this point, other officials come down from the back, helping Demitra. This allows Demitra to turn back to the ring as Glory gets up and climbs up to the top rope. Owen rolls over onto his back and Glory dives off and hits a moonsault. She hooks the leg.

1!

2!

Owen gets his shoulder up. Glory looks up and then turns and grabs Owen. She slowly starts to pull him up.

Sharper: “Glory taking advantage of being down on the floor. Sutter acting as nothing more than a distraction. Braddock only got two though!”

Knots: “She’s not stopping! Owen better find another escape. And Sutter better like his escort to the back!”

Glory then pulls Owen forward and into a DDT. Owen rolls to his back. Glory rolls over. She turns and exits to the apron. She then climbs up to the top rope. Glory looks down at Owen as she steps up. She turns and goes for the London Plunge, but Owen gets his knees up. Glory hits them and rolls over, holding her head in pain. Owen then rolls over and looks at her. Glory slowly gets up and staggers up only to turn into the Morality. Glory hits the mat. Owen drops down and hooks the leg.

1!

2!

Glory shoots her shoulder up. Owen rolls to his side.

Sharper: “Morality only gets two!”

Knots: “Owen got all of it too. Clyde Sutter may have just bought both a chance to rest and had that not been the case, Glory would be out.”

Sharper: “Glory tried to take advantage. But Owen showing the fight of a champion!”

Owen slowly rolls over and starts to get up. He grabs Glory and drags her up to her feet. Owen then hits a knee to the ribs. He whips her across the ring. Glory bounces off. Owen goes to lift her up, but Glory counters by backflipping down his back. Owen steps forward but Glory grabs him by the arms. She slowly turns him over, going for the Glorification, but Owen suddenly pulls her back in an Okana roll before rolling through and into a bridge.

1!

2!

3!

The bell sounds and Owen rolls off. Glory looks up and turns to her side.

Phillips: “Here is your winner, via pinfall, Owen Cruze!”

Owen gets up and has his arm raised. Glory slowly gets up and looks at Owen. Owen turns his attention to Glory and Glory rolls out of the ring. She then gets up and runs her hands through her hair. She then starts to head to the back. Owen watches her head to the back before turning and heading to the corner.

Sharper: “Glory a bit annoyed by the end of this one. She thought she had Owen Cruze. Going for the Glorification, but Owen countered and won this match.”

Knots: “Glory clearly holding back how she really feels there. Owen meanwhile having a chance to celebrate a bit. Why not?”

Sharper: “Meanwhile, Glory Braddock needs to turn her attention to Alistaire Allocco and Owen Cruze leading by example.”

The scene cuts backstage to see Aaron Blackbourne and Konrad Raab watching on the monitor in the common locker room.

Raab: “Gonna have a problem with Clyde.”

Blackbourne: “Just one extra challenge. At least Owen won. Glory didn’t bite. Alistaire should be happy about that, even if some of her tactics were what they were.”

Raab: “Yeah…”

Blackbourne sighs and steps back.

Raab: “What’s wrong? Owen won. This can’t be just Clyde.”

Blackbourne: “I was hoping for anything about Shilo at this point. Anything from him. But instead, radio silence. Nothing. He’s just run. There’s no way what happened at Clarity was what he wanted to have happen. Yet here we are. He seems to be happy with that. Just proven he’s just a fraud.”

Raab: “Then don’t worry about him.”

Blackbourne: “It’s not that…I was ramped up for the possible of a different type of challenge. One of two creative minds going at it. Two people trying to outduel one another by breaking barriers. Instead, he’s jut repeated the same script of so many. Play weak mind games or just run away….I was hoping for more.”

Raab: “Well, is he under contract with SCW?”

Blackbourne thinks for a moment.

Raab: “Because if he is…the Trios Tournament contract could be your answer.”

Blackbourne: “Or…if we win…there may be another way.”

Raab: “A lot of options.”

Blackbourne: “Thanks Konrad…That helps.”

Raab: “You’re welcome.”

Raab pats Blackbourne on the back as Blackbourne smiles a bit as the scene fades to black.

COMMERCIALS

Breakdown returns as we see Glory Braddock standing across from Clyde Sutter backstage. Mason Van Stanton is a few yards away.

Glory: “Why am I not surprised? Going to run me down now.”

Clyde: “Nah, you’ll do that yourself. I mean if you just let me take care of things, well, you could be World Champion, you could be getting respect.”

Glory: “I’m getting sick of this.”

Clyde: “I’m just getting started!”

Glory: “I want nothing to do with you. Got it?”

Clyde: “Convince me!”

Mason: “Come on Clyde…”

Clyde: “Nah...let’s see if Glory has anything in-“

Glory suddenly nails Clyde with a hard right. The crowd roars. Clyde staggers a bit before Glory goes to tackle him down. Clyde grabs her and spins her down to the floor. Glory grapples with Clyde as Clyde tries to get the dominant position. He throws a couple of shots in on Glory as Glory starts to go for the eyes of Clyde and reaches up. Clyde tries to push away and Glory rakes them and then turns and mounts him before leaning down on him.

Glory: “Next time I’ll make it permanent. You go your way. I go mine!”

Glory gets up as officials come into view and start to pull her away. Mason Van Stanton moves in as Clyde smirks, looking at Glory as the scene cuts away.

Kelsai Adamson-Mason vs. Katie Steward
SCW Television Championship

Phillips: “The following match is for the SCW Television Championship! Introducing first, the challenger....”

"Let Love In" plays in the background as Kelsai Adamson-Mason appears on the ramp. She has the hugest smile on her face while her manager Amy Chastaine walks by her side, smiling brightly. The pair greet fans along the ramp as they make their way to the ring.

Phillips: “Currently residing in New Orleans, Louisiana and being accompanied by Amy Chastaine.... Kelsai Adamson-Mason!”

Getting to the ring, Kelsai jumps from the floor to the ring apron before she steps through the ropes, reveals her simple all white attire, and goes to her corner, smiling and waving enthusiastically, before she gets ready for her match, with Amy keeping watch from the corner outside.

Sharper: “Kelsai looks primed and ready for tonight's contest. This isn't the first time she's challenged for the Television Championship, and maybe tonight will be her night.”

Knots: “She certainly has the talent to do so, and one hell of a mentor in her corner, in Amy Chastaine. That said... Katie Steward is a legend in SCW, this won't be a small hurdle for Kelsai.”

The arena lights dim down and pink light shine on the stage. “Queen:” by Loren Gray plays as The Queen of Queens and Goddess of Desire Katie Steward steps out on the stage. She walks in her beautiful white and gold ring robe and spins around in a circle showing it off the crowd. The Television Championship belt can be seen around her waist through the robe's opening. TJ Johnson walks out onto the stage with Katie and the two nod to on another before Katie continues her walk to the ring with her arms out and his hands at shoulder length.

Phillips: “And her opponent... SCW Hall of Famer and current Television Champion, she is the Goddess of Desire, Katie Steward!”

Katie walks around the ring and up the ring steps carefully and across the apron. TJ runs up after her and holds open the ropes for her to enter the ring. Katie walks to the center of the ring and she disrobes for the crowd. She shows off her wrestling attire. TJ takes her robe and belt, and hands the belt to the official before he exits the ring, while Katie goes to her corner.

Sharper: “Katie Steward became Television Champion last week, in the wake of being defeated by Bree Lancaster at Clarity in a United States Championship bout.”

Knots: “Katie looks good in any gold, but she'd have looked better with that US belt...”

The bell rings. Kelsai offers Katie a handshake, with a big smile. Katie looks at her, then at TJ. TJ shrugs. Katie turns back to Kelsai, who just smiles bigger, her hand still out. Katie puts on a smile, and takes Kelsai's hand. The crowd applauds. Then, Katie pulls Kelsai in closer before letting out a Goddess Scream right in Kelsai's face. The crowd boos as Kelsai pulls her hand back and covers her ears.

Knots: “That'll teach the young lady to never trust a Steward!”

Sharper: “All she was doing was trying to show some respect, and this is what she gets.”

Kelsai steps back and frowns at Katie, as Katie smirks. Kelsai shakes her head and calls for a lock up. Katie looks her up and down, and grabs her. Katie immediately spins Kelsai around and sends her into the corner. Kelsai hits the turnbuckles, and Katie runs in after her. Katie puts her foot up for a kick but Kelsai jump up on the ropes, and Katie hits the turnbuckle pad instead. Kelsai then stands up and jumps, taking Katie down with a headscissors. Kelsai springs to her feet and as Katie starts to get up, Kelsai hits an enzuigiri. Amy claps as Kelsai makes a cover.

1!

Katie kicks out. TJ claps, exaggeratedly while glaring in Amy's direction. She ignores him. Both women get up, and Katie grabs Kelsai, spins her around, and lifts her up and over with a suplex. Katie then turns and lands a knee drop into Kelsai's chest. Kelsai rolls over holding herself as Katie walks around, her arms spread out showing off. The crowd boos.

Sharper: “Katie in control for the moment but she's giving Kelsai time to catch her breath here.”

Knots: “Katie knows what she's doing... toying with her prey like a cat with a mouse.”

Katie reaches down and pulls Kelsai up by her hair. The official admonishes her. Katie let's go of the hair as Kelsai gets to her feet. Katie then sends Kelsai into the ropes. On the rebound Katie takes Kelsai down with a hip toss. Kelsai gets right back up though, and stuns Katie with a roundhouse kick. Katie goes down to all fours. Kelsai goes to grab her, but Katie quickly grabs Kelsai first and drops her with a DDT. The crowd boos.

Knots: “Classic Steward tactics there, playing possum!”

Sharper: “And Kelsai may be out of it.”

Katie makes a cover.

1!

2!

Kelsai kicks out. Amy appears relieved. Katie rolls off and gets up as Kelsai sits up. Katie pulls Kelsai up by her hair again, then nails her with a forearm. Kelsai strikes back with an elbow. Katie throws a kick to Kelsai's midsection. Kelsai steps back. Katie bounces off the ropes and goes for a high knee, but Kelsai evades and grabs Katie's leg. She then takes Katie down with a dragon screw. Just then, the crowd starts to boo. Kelsai looks up and frowns as we see Gigi and Maddy Steward coming down the ramp.

Sharper: “Here we go, should have expected this.”

Knots: “What, they're just here to cheer their Goddess on!”

Amy Chastaine walks around the ring to block Gigi and Maddy, but the pair stop at the bottom of the ramp. In the ring, Katie grabs Kelsai from behind and plants her with a suplex. She bridges for a pin.

1!

2!

Kelsai kicks out and flips back off her shoulders. Katie gets up and Kelsai stands up. They face off a few seconds then Katie swings first with a forearm. Kelsai blocks it then lands an elbow followed by an uppercut and finally a lariat. Katie goes down to her back. Kelsai goes to the corner and starts to climb the ropes, but stops when she sees what's going on near the ramp.

Gigi and Maddy are trying to get closer to the ring, while Amy keeps stepping back and forth to block their path. Gigi gets frustrated and pushes Amy with one hand. Amy plants her foot behind her and glares down at the young Steward.

Sharper: “Uh oh, Gigi may have just stepped in it.”

Knots: “I don't know.... Amy can't do much but glare and maybe punch, she isn't cleared for action!”

Maddy pulls Gigi back some. Amy steps closer though, clearly still irritated by Gigi pushing her. Maddy then turns and pushes Amy back, as well. Amy raises a fist to strike back, but Kelsai stops her by yelling.

Kelsai: “Amy, no!”

Katie uses the distraction to yank Kelsai down from the corner and powerbomb her to the mat. The crowd boos. Katie makes a cover. Amy had turned at Kelsai's yell and now leans on the apron, slapping it in encouragement.

1!

2!

Kelsai kicks out. Katie yells in frustration. Maddy then grabs Amy's arm and pulls her away from the ring. Amy spins around and nearly swings again, but then the crowd roars as the Lucho Brothers, Venti and Trenta, run down the ramp. Amy backs away as the Luchos grab the Stewards. Katie slides out of the ring, shoves Amy out of the way, and hits Venti from behind. He lets go of Gigi and turns to face Katie, but refrains from hitting her. Gigi slides into the ring to get away from the chaos. Amy has backed away as well, while Trenta and Maddy continue to fight. Katie yells at Venti, trying to goad him into hitting her and causing a DQ. Instead, Kelsai has enough of this mess and runs, diving over the top rope with a flying crossbody right onto Katie! The crowd roars. Gigi then slides out and she and Maddy continue to trade blows with the Luchos. Katie rolls away from Kelsai, then Amy goes to check on Kelsai. The official has enough and calls for the bell.

Sharper: “Kelsai Adamson-Mason flying! She took a hard landing as well, as chaos ensues out here. Maddy and Gigi tried to pick a fight with Amy Chastaine, and the Lucho Brothers appeared for the save!”

Knots: “Looks like this one is thrown out, as our official is trying to seperate everyone. Oh, here comes another zebra!”

Another official runs down the ramp and the two pull the Lucho's and the Stewards apart. TJ Johnson grabs the TV Title belt and goes to Katie, pulling her away and handing her the belt. Amy has gotten Kelsai to her feet, and they talk near the ring steps. One official leads the Stewards up the ramp towards Katie and TJ, while the other official directs the Lucho Brothers towards Kelsai and Amy near the ring.

Sharper: “Our officials have got things under control now. Damn that Gigi and Maddy Steward for their actions ruining this bout!”

Knots: “Damn near got Amy to take an ill-advised swing, too.”

Sharper: “The Lucho Brothers made sure that wasn't needed, and thank God for that.”

We see Katie holding her title and grinning as she and her group go up the ramp. We then cut to Amy and Kelsai speaking with Venti and Trenta before cutting away.

Sharper: “Well as we deal with this situation, let’s go backstage where Bree Lancaster is with Jessica Winters.”

Knots: “Oh boy.”

Backstage, Jessica Winters is standing next to Scott Burnside and Bree Lancaster at the SCW interview area.

Jessica: “Thank you Adam. I am here with Bree Lancaster-“

Bree: “They send you? Please! My niece should be interviewing me. At least she’ll ask good questions. You know damn well why this is happening. We’re well through half of this show and I still don’t know who will be defending my title against. A pathetic display by our ownership to try and get one over me.”

Jessica: “Well I don’t have any information and as for Jaina, I drew this assignment.”

Bree: “Whatever. The fact is that Rachel Tatum Lee’s brittle ass is now on the shelf and you need to find someone to face me. Is it going to be Scarlet Grey? I hear she’s been injured too. Are we going to dust off another Hall of Famer? I was going to enjoy taking our Rachel for what she did about the Boston Bree Party, but now…just gotta wait. SCW has a gold mine with me as champion and they keep doing nothing. Maybe Sammy Thomas Davies will be the choice. To get him ready for James at Trios Tournament. Whatever…we’re just going to focus on Peyton Rice and Peyton, sorry, hunny, but I’m not in a great mood and I’m not going to take it easy.”

Bree turns and walks off with Scott Burnside following. Jessica just nods.

Jessica: “Bree Lancaster riled up. We’ll be right back.”

COMMERCIALS

Las Bandidas de Gata Negra vs. The Wonderland

The lights dim a bit as “Nada Como Tú” begins to play, a bit of fog slowly beginning to form on the stage as golden orange lights pulse in rhythm with the guitars. Slowly, we see a figure crawling through it, almost like a cat trying to remain hidden before it pounces on its prey. When the main beat of the song kicks in, the figure picks up the pace until she reaches the end of the stage, crouching as she's far enough away from the fog to reveal herself to be Maria Vencejo. Not too far behind her is Valeria Garcia, her eyes slowly roaming over the fans with a cold, emotionless look. She looks down at Maria and a smile actually forms on her lips as she reaches down and helps her partner to a stand as the lyrics begin.

Phillips: “The following contest is scheduled for onefall and has a fifteen minute time limit. They are Valeria Garcia and Maria Vencejo, Las Bandidas de Gata Negra!”

The two of them begin making their way down to the ring, Maria staying ahead of Valeria and moving quicker as though she were energized by the song while Valeria maintains her slow, calculating approach. Maria slides into the ring before rolling into a kip-up, and Valeria slides in right behind her, pausing as she and Maria smile at one another before Maria helps her partner to her feet before twisting her around so the two are both facing the same way, Valeria in front of Maria. The two slowly back into their corner like this before separating to discuss strategy.

Sharper: “Las Bandidas the benefactors of good fortune. Trueloves out and Garcia and Vencejo are the number one contenders to the SCW World Tag Team Championship.”

Knots: “But this…Giovanni Aries sending his Wonderland goons after them. That I don’t get!”

Sharper: “Giovanni taking issue with any focus on material gain, on SCW titles.”

"Mad Hatter" by Melanie Martinez begins to play as Cain Adams and Alice Ames walk out from the back. They just look down at the ring and Cain has a smirk on his face as Alice then starts to head to the ring.

Phillips: “Their opponents, from the Wonderland, they are Cain Adams and Alice Ames!”

Cain then heads over to the ring as Alice Ames slows down and looks in. Cain pulls himself onto the apron and then into the ring. He steps forward. Valeria and Maria exit as Cain looks around. He then backs up and looks at the official as Alice enters and comes over to Cain. She gets his attention and Cain slowly backs up to the corner.

Sharper: “Cain Adams, we have seen how impressive he can be. Alice Ames making her in-ring debut.”

Knots: “They’ve started to follow Giovanni Aries and I don’t get it. Why would they follow that idiot?”

The bell sounds. Valeria Garcia starts off as Alice starts in. Cain paces on the apron. Alice and Valeria circle a bit and Alice dives at Valeria. Valeria moves out of the way. Alice gets up and dives again. Valeria moves out of the way again. Alice gets up and Valeria kicks her in the ribs and then nails her with a forearm shot. She spins her around and moves her into the Bandidas corner. Alice throws a hard right, but Valeria ducks it. She catches Maria with an elbow before Valeria blocks it and kicks her in the ribs and then again and again. Alice drops down to a seated position and Valeria starts to choke her with her boot.

1!

2!

3!

4!

Valeria steps back. Maria then moves in and starts to choke Alice. The crowd boos as Alice struggles. The official reprimands Valeria as Maria hops back up. Alice rolls over. Valeria tags in Maria.

Sharper: “Maria and Valeria showing their experience and their own teamwork.”

Knots: “We’ve not really had a chance to see Cain and Alice as a team outside of attacks. And they may be counting on that. Keep Alice in and just kick her ass!”

Maria enters and Valeria pulls Alice out and Maria enters and they both grab Alice and throw her over with a double vertical suplex. Maria gets up and as Valeria exits and Maria stomps away on Alice. Alice covers up and Maria starts to choke Alice again with her boot.

1!

2!

3!

4!

Maria steps back and walks around. Cain then enters the ring. The official turns and stops him. Cain tries to get past, seething and Maria runs over and grabs Alice and nails her with a hard right and then another before going for another right, but Alice blocks it and then lunges, biting her forehead. The crowd roars. Maria pushes away. Alice turns and spins around and throws a hard right to the head of Valeria, knocking her down. Alice spins around and Maria turns and kicks her in the ribs. Maria pulls her in and hoists her up, but Alice turns and spins through and lands behind Maria, forcing her down and locking her into a headscissors and starting to then elbow her in the head over and over.

Sharper: “Alice is just as unorthodox as Giovanni!”

Knots: “You can’t really figure out where she’s coming from.”

Sharper: “Wild shots are one thing. These are just elbows after she’s controlled the head!”

Maria keeps fighting and Alice gets a few more shots in before Valeria enters and runs over and nails Alice in the head. Alice lets go and rolls over. Maria rolls over as Valeria gets up and Cain then enters the ring. Valeria turns to him and immediately gets a boot to the face from Cain Adams. Adams runs after her and stomps her in the ribs and Valeria rolls out of the ring. He turns around and Maria rolls to the apron and then Adams grabs her and drags her up and hooks her against the ropes before clubbing her over and over across the chest. The crowd ohs with each shot. Cain gets a few shots in before pushing her forward and she falls to the apron as Cain is backed up by the official. Cain looks around and then turns and exits to the apron. Alice runs over and grabs Maria back in by the legs and then clubs her repeatedly in the back of the head.

1!

2!

3!

4!

Alice backs up and looks around and laughs a bit as Maria rolls over. Valeria pulls herself up to the apron and reaches in and Maria starts to slowly get up. Alice runs over and grabs her, pushing her back briefly as Valeria gets a blind tag before Alice drags Maria across and into Cain. Cain grabs her and headbutts. Alice smiles as Valeria then grabs her arms from behind before hitting the Right of Asylum. The crowd ohs.

Sharper: “Valeria Garcia taking her moment! Maria sacrificing herself and that’s got Cain Adams’ attention, but then throwing Alice back, right into her knees.”

Knots: “And notice the move – Right of Asylum, a move we’ve seen Ravyn Taylor use. You think that’s a coincidence?”
\
Valeria turns and goes for the pin. Maria pulls herself away, falling over to get the official to focus on the pin.

1!

2!

Cain enters and stomps Valeria in the back. Valeria rolls over. Cain then stomps her again and again. The referee tries to get Cain back and Maria runs over and jumps up and nails Cain in the head with a forearm shot and then another and another before Cain shoves her back. Maria rolls through and Cain steps up and boots her in the face. Valeria starts to get up and turns and grabs Cain but Alice then pulls her back by the hair and starts to choke her. Valeria struggles as Cain stomps away on her. Valeria keeps struggling as the referee tries to get them off of her.

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

The official calls for the bell. The bell sounds as the crowd boos.

Phillips: “The referee has disqualified Cain Adams and Alice Ames. Here are you winners, Las Bandidas de Gata Negra!”

The crowd boos a bit but Cain Adams grabs Valeria and starts to pull her up. Maria starts to slowly get up on the floor and grabs a steel chair from under the ring. She slides in and gets up before moving over and nailing Cain in the back. Cain drops Valeria and Valeria rolls over as Cain steps forward. Maria just looks at him and backs up a bit as the crowd roars before we see Giovanni Aries coming from the crowd. He hops over the barricade and then rolls into the ring. Maria looks at Cain before seeing Giovanni behind her on the big screen.

Sharper: “It’s Giovanni Aries! He was watching from the crowd!”

Knots: “Was this all a plan1 To go after Las Bandidas? Why them?”

Sharper: “Clearly a greater message to the roster and Maria Vencejo just noticed that Giovanni Aries is in the ring!”

She turns and Giovanni Aries suddenly nails Maria with a hard right. She hits the mat. Valeria winces at the ropes as Giovanni Aries walks over to Maria and grabs her.

Giovanni: “Aiming for titles and golden validation…just a symptom of all the corruption that the Lizard Kingdom stands for!”

Giovanni then steps up and turns looks at Alice and Cain as Maria rolls over and reaches for Giovanni, but Alice runs over and stomps her in the head. She rolls over in pain. Giovanni then turns and grabs the steel chair and looks at it. As he does, we then see James Evans storm out from the back, holding the SCW World Championship in one hand and a chair in the other. The crowd erupts in cheers.

Sharper: “Wait a minute! Wait a minute! James Evans! The World Champion! He’s coming to fight Giovanni Aries! His opponent at Day of Infamy!”

James then runs over to the ring and runs up the steel steps and Cain steps over to the ropes and grabs him and James nails him in the ribs with the end of the steel chair. He then climb up the ropes as Alice runs at him and James jabs her with the chair. He steps up and over and jumps down. Giovanni stands his ground as Giovanni then hoists the chair up and James and him look at one another. Cain gets up and again and James turns and nails him in the arm with the chair. He swings at Alice before turning and Giovanni nails him in the ribs with the chair. James falls to a knee and then gets back up, dropping the chair and the title. Giovanni then leans over.

Giovanni: “There’s no salvation this time James! Just your utter destruction!”

Giovanni then places the chair in his hands against the head of James, holding it there.

Sharper: “Giovanni with the shot to the ribs. He’s planning to destroy James Evans!”

Knots: “He doesn’t care about anything but his damn crusade!”

Giovanni then swings back and goes to swing forward, but James suddenly hoists him up onto his shoulders. Giovanni drops the chair and James spins around before swinging him down with the Middle Finger to the Establishment! The crowd erupts in cheers. Giovanni rolls over, holding his back as James gets up and looks at him. Giovanni rolls over as James then turns and grabs the World Championship. He looks at it and turns to Giovanni.

James: “You won’t get to win this, but you want to destroy it. Well…”

Giovanni moves to the ropes and James dives over and drives the SCW World Championship into the back of Giovanni’s head. He covers up and James nails him over and over before Cain and Alice run over and pull Giovanni Aries out of the ring.

Sharper: “Middle Finger to the Establishment and then James greeting Giovanni with the World Championship!”

Knots: “Giovanni thinks it’s a symbol of this Lizard Kingdom BS to control everyone. James just show Giovanni what ten pounds of gold to the head feels like!”

Sharper: “And the Wonderland Warriors pulling Giovanni to safety!”

Giovanni staggers to the barricade and looks in as James snaps at him through the ropes.

James: “You want to destroy me! Try it asshole!”

James backs up and then lifts the World Championship up. He places it down in the middle of the ring and then paces around the ring. Giovanni Aries walks around the ring as Cain Adams and Alice Ames follow him around. A “James!” chant echoes throughout the arena as Valeria and Maria watch from ringside, just looking at the scene that’s unfolding. James continues to pace in the ring before the scene cuts away.

COMMERCIALS
Backstage, the scene opens up to see Jaina Lancaster with Ravyn Taylor and Christy Matthews outside of the Infamous locker room.

Jaina: “Welcome back to Breakdown. Jaina Lancaster here with the team of Infamous, Ravyn Taylor and Christy Matthews. Ladies, we just saw the number one contenders to your World Tag Team Championship belts get attacked by Giovanni Aries and the Wonderland. Syren and Infamous has had some issues with Giovanni. Does this change the direction this match was going to go? I mean, some have noted similarities between Valeria Garcia and you, Ravyn.”

Christy: “Ah, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.”

Ravyn: “Interesting and intriguing possibility. Then again, I suppose we did prove helpful when Alexander launched Valeria and Paris Truelove off the stage, injuring the latter. I suppose the former was just there for illusions.”

Jaina: “Clearly I’m referring to matters tonight which may change things.”

Ravyn: “How sweet.”

Christy: “What Ravyn is trying to say is that we have no plans to suddenly turn to the Cat Bandits because of some odd allegiance against Giovanni. Would you ask the same question with James? Of course not.”

Jaina: “And yet, this issue with the Bandidas is not personal so much. Instead, it surrounds the World Tag Team Champions. And Ravyn have proven in the past she is willing to use any advantage…you being such on, Christy.”

Christy: “Get this…I am more than just a tool. Our relationship was of mutual benefit!”

Ravyn: “As for the Bandidas, there’s no benefit. I don’t need a second one of me around and frankly, they’re welcome to aim for revenge. We’re looking to hold onto this. And at some point, we’ll strike on Giovanni too, on James Evans, and on anyone in our way. Quoth the Ravyn, nevermore!”

Christy and Ravyn turn and head into their locker room.

Jaina: “Back to ringside.”

Bree Lancaster vs. Peyton Rice

The lights dim as a voice backed by piano music fill the arena.

{That's the price you pay.... Leave behind your heartache, cast away
Just another product of today.... Rather be the hunter than the prey
And you're standing on the edge, face up... 'cause you're a NATURAL}

As the heavy music of Imagine Dragons kicks in the lights come back up and Bree Lancaster is standing on the stage, her arms spread wide, the United States Championship belt around her waist. Bree looks up as white sparks shower down behind her from the top of the set to the stage. Scott Burnside appears behind her. The crowd boos heavily.

Phillips: "Making her way to the ring, from New Orleans, Louisiana and being accompanied by Scott Burnside... the current SCW United States Champion, Bree Lancaster!"

The chorus continues as Bree and Scott make their way down the ramp, Bree holding her arms out all the way to the ring. She stops at the steps and Scott goes up ahead of her. Bree follows and Scott holds the ropes open for her to step through. He goes to the apron as Bree walks to the center of the ring, turning as she does. She then walks a circle in the ring showing off, before going to the corner. She hands the belt off as her music fades.

Sharper: “Bree Lancaster last week attacked Rachel Tatum Lee and the awkward landing has put “The Violent Kind” on the shelf for a period of time, an unfortunate break for Rachel but we know she will be back with a vengeance. Bree now takes on the 2019 Rookie of the Year, a woman on the rise, Peyton Rice and there are some big things ahead of this young lady. You cannot deny Bree has been a long reigning United States Champion, but her cowardly tactics proved she was indeed of afraid of Rachel.”

Knots: “No doubt she was, Bree knew her title reign was in trouble with the crazy cowgirl, now we don’t know who she will be facing at the PPV, I’m sure an announcement will come shortly but a win here by Peyton sky rockets her right up to a top contender and Bree knows it, the last thing she wants is a loss to a Kelcey Wallace protégé.”

The arena goes dark before a lone spotlight shines on the entrance, suddenly the opening beats to “All The Days" by Mammoth play throughout the arena as the beautiful Peyton Rice walks out in wrestling gear and jacket. Her long dark blonde hair hanging down. She looks around at the crowd before getting to one knee and making a line across the entrance, she crosses her arms and lowers her head for a moment before standing up and pointing to the ring as the crowd roars.

With her gorgeous and contagious smile, Peyton starts to walk to the ring, stopping and pulling off some high fiving the fans and taking selfies with them. She continues to head to the ring soaking up the reaction before hopping into the apron and pointing the crowd before flipping over the top rope as the crowd roars and stepping on the second rope, raising her arms and looking up, she then thanks the fans while being announced….

Phillips: “And her opponent, she hails from Glendale, Arizona! Weighing in at 115 pounds, here is “Pretty” Peyton Rice!”

The crowd roars as she flips from the second rope on to her feet and does a cartwheel. She takes off her jacket and ruffles her hair a little, standing in the corner and awaiting for the match to begin…..

Sharper: “There she is, we saw Damian Angel show up last week and her reaction, that is definitely on her mind and we saw the last time she was distracted by him, she lost the TV title, the second longest in SCW history. Peyton looks focused, she understands the importance of this match and with a Trios Tournament Captain spot on the line at the PPV, this is a match she cannot overlook.”

Knots: “Like I said, she wins here it’s almost a guaranteed United States title shot down the road. Peyton is tough, she is the fastest wrestler on the roster, winning the Ricky Octavius Memorial Tournament, even pinning Selena Frost, she is in for a huge 2020 and this could be the beginning, Sharper.”

The two women circle the ring, locking up, Peyton with a quick arm drag, Bree gets up, charges in and Peyton hits a hip toss, followed by a dropkick as Bree rolls out of the ring and Scott checks on her as the crowd roars. The referee is about to administer the count but Peyton runs against the ropes to do a Tope Suicida, Scott grabs Bree and pulls her out of the way, Peyton spins and lands back on the ropes resting on them and waiting for Bree to get back in as the crowd roars…

Sharper: “Peyton showing off her quickness and she’s practically inviting Bree to get back in the ring! She came out hard out of the gate.”

Knots: “This is why she was Rookie of the Year, she can move, Bree was caught and ran off, the coward she is!”

As the referee starts the count, Bree paces, (1) trying to catch her breath and slow down the pace of the match. (2), Peyton is off the ropes ready for her to get back in the ring. (3) Scotty gives her words of encouragement, as she slides in (4) and locks up with Peyton, kneeing the young Rice in the midsection, a clubbing blow to the back of Peyton and another, Irish Whipping her into the turnbuckle, Peyton though runs up and springboards into a flying bodypress with a cover…

ONE!

TWO!!

BREE KICKS OUT!

Peyton gets back up running against the ropes, she is tripped up by Scott, Peyton stumbles some, turns to Scott and Bree nails her with a vicious neckbreaker, the crowd oh’s. Bree springs off the rope and lands a hard corkscrew elbow, hooking the leg for the cover…

ONE!

TWO!!

KICKOUT BY PEYTON!

Bree doesn’t waste anytime when suddenly the crowd gets up and starts to cheer, some boo as Damian Angel makes his way from the back.

Sharper: “Damian Angel is here! We saw him show up last week and Peyton thought she saw a ghost! What is he doing out here!?”

Knots: “I don’t know Sharper, but this could be trouble, someone might be going to hell…. I hope it’s Bree!”

Damian circles the ring going after Scott Burnside who runs the opposite corner to the entry way screaming at Damian to leave him alone. Inside the ring, Bree picks up Peyton, hitting BOGO! Peyton crumbles to the mat and Bree goes for the quick cover as the referee jumps on the mat and counts…

ONE!

TWO!!

THRE… NO! PEYTON KICKS OUT!

Bree looks at the referee who signals TWO fingers, while she holds up THREE. He waves it off, she looks at Burnside trying to avoid Damian who then turns to face Bree, whose eyes widen, she backs up a little, turning to Peyton, picking her up and swinging her around for Priceless but Peyton counters with a  Pele Kick! Bree falls, she turns and sees Damian, wondering why he is here. Damiana and her have a stare down, Peyton looks frustrated, almost angry, pointing to the backstage to leave but Damian shakes his head…

Sharper: “You have to commend Peyton; she wants to win this match on her own! She is surprised and even offended he came out, she has been very vocal about how she feels the state of the SCW has been with all he interference and attack, she wants to win or lose this match on her own merit.”

Knots: “It is commendable but he’s out here to help her? We don’t know that; he could be out here to pick up on the bones of Peyton!”

Peyton turns around and Bree is there to roll her up in a Small Package, hooking the tights, as the referee goes down for the count…

ONE!

TWO!!

PEYTON KICKS OUT!

Bree is quickly back up but Peyton catches her with a Hurricarana! She leans in hooking both legs for the cover…

ONE!

TWO!!

THR… NO! BREE KICKS OUT!

Peyton turns and runs toward the ropes, she springboards off but Bree catches her into a Spinebuster! The crowd boos as she folds up Peyton for the cover as Damian screams on for encouragement and Scott is terrified half-way up the aisle….

ONE!

TWO!!

THR… NO PEYTON GETS A SHOULDER UP!

Bree is beside herself, jumping in the referees face clapping her hands fast as he was not counting fast enough for her. She gets up and goes to the corner, signaling the Classifier. Waiting for Peyton to slowly get up holding her ribs.

Sharper: Bree hist this it is over, what a fast paced back and forth match, next move could end it and Damian Angel is looking on, right where Bree is!”

Knots: “He is looking right at her; Peyton might be in big trouble here!”

Bree is waiting, then she stops and turns to Damian, screaming for him to go and “WATCH THIS!”, Damian Angel looks on as Bree is about to hit the Classifier, she runs at Peyton who leap frogs Bree, the crowd roars, Bree stumbles she turns back and Peyton hits the Snowbird! Her version of the spear!

Sharper: “Peyton hit Bree with her own move!”

Knots: “What an upset this would be and insult to injury!”

Peyton starts screaming at Damian! She knows that he was a distraction, telling him to leave, he simply looks on. Frustrated, Peyton though doesn’t go for the pin, she points to the top rope and like a cat scales it, going for the Pretty Girl Drop when Scott hops the apron, Peyton tries to kick him off but he hops down giving Bree time to roll out of the ring. She grabs the United States Championship and shrugs Peyton off, her and Scott go through the other side to avoid Damian and start making their way up the rampway…

Knots: “Oh come on! They are leaving!?”

Sharper: “Bree seems to have had enough, preserve herself for the PPV, I don’t know! Peyton is annoyed, telling her to get back in the ring as the referee is about to stop counting but Peyton stops him, shaking her head. Bree and Scott are looking at the ring when the crowd roars, all of a sudden Kimberly Williams comes running out from the back, attacking Bree! She jumps her from behind, wailing on her back, Scott tries to grab her giving Bree enough time to roll over and get a few punches in. The referee calls for the bell as Peyton’s eyes widen, Damian looks on as Kimberly grabs Bree’s head and starts slamming it on the ramp, she then reaches into her pocket and takes out a stapler as the crowd roars…

Sharper: “Kimberly Williams has attacked the United States Champion! She is about to staple Bree! The referee called for the bell as Damian and Peyton look on!”

Knots: “Bree went from one crazy cowgirl to just crazy! Staple her Kim!”

Bree is able to squirm out of the way and run up the ramp with Scott, leaving her title on the ground, where Kim slowly picks it up and smiles holding it up, Bree screams that her title belongs to her, where the referee comes in and snags it from Kimberly giving it to Bree. They disappear in the back as Kimberly looks around and the crowd roars, she then turns to a very angry Peyton staring her down…

Phillips: “The winner of the match as a result of a Disqualification…. The United States Champion, BREE LANCASTER!”

The crowd boos as Kimberly and Peyton continue to stare each other down, Kimberly then turns with the stapler as the crowd cheers and runs to the back.

Sharper: “What a wild finish to this match and you have to feel for Peyton, she could have maybe won the match, we don’t know but both her and Bree came to fight and after last week, but I think we have a hint here about who may be next to challenge Bree!”

Knots: “Peyton is not happy…. I have never seen her look like that before and for those who don’t know there is some history with Peyton and Kimberly from their days with EMERGE. I think that young woman is reaching her boiling point and rightful should. We’ll be right back.”

Peyton lowers her head and rolls out of the ring, staring at Damian Angel, shaking her head before heading to the back, he follows her…

We rapidly cut backstage as James Evans is getting attacked by CHBK, Alexander Crowe and Syren. James covers up as they kick away on him against a wall. James falls down to the floor and Syren gets a few more kicks in. Officials run in and start to pull him off.

Sharper: “Syren attacking James Evans! Syren has James Evans on the night of the Superbowl!”

Knots: “And CHBK is here. He’s back. Along with Crowe! They’re wearing him out!”

Officials come in and start to get CHBK back before a few others get between Crowe and Syren and James. James grimaces in pain, holding his ribs as Syren turns back.

Syren: “Hope that felt good. Because I will always come after you!”

Syren turns to one of the officials.

Syren: “Get off me. I need to get to the ring.”

CHBK: “Come on.”

CHBK, Crowe and Syren head off as James continues to wince in pain as the scene fades to black.

COMMERCIALS

Syren vs. Ace Marshall

A countdown starts on the big screen in fast progression from five to one before "Adrenalize" hits the speakers and the spotlights start to spin and focus in on the stage. The fans erupt in mixed reactions as on stage Ace Marshall steps out with Oakley shades and a black reflective jacket. Cassidy Carter comes out to join him by his side.

ADRENALIZE ME

He pauses before raises his arms up for the crowd as strobe lights break out throughout the arena for the crowd in different shades of red, blue and green in rapid succession. Smoke erupts from underneath them and along the ramp way. He snaps his fingers and bobs his head before pointing out to the crowd. Cassidy smiles broadly while stepping in a rhythm around the stage to match the beat.

Phillips: “The following contest is scheduled for onefall for TV time remaining and is your main event of the evening. First, making his way to the ring, from Houston, Texas, accompanied by Cassidy Carter, The Master of the Universe Freddy Mercury was referring to in that song, Ace Marshall!”

The two make their way down the ramp. Reaching the ring Ace slides in before standing up and running his hands through his hair, singing along with the song. Cassidy climbs up on to the apron. Standing along it she raises her head up to the rafters while leaning fully into the top rope. She sways her hips seductively before flipping over it, landing inside the ring on her feet before turning and throwing her arms up and walking toward the center of the ring just as Ace makes his way to the corner. He climbs up it before looking out into the crowd while thrusting an arm up. Dropping down after a moment he turns his back to the crowd before removing his jacket and shades. He sets them to the side of the apron for an official to grab just as the match is about to be underway.

Sharper: “Ace Marshall and Cassidy Carter have been busy trying to develop a team mentality for his team at Day of Infamy. Ace Marshall will lead his four person team against Syren and her team.”

Knots: “And tonight, let’s hope he can shut up Syren. I’d love to see her just fall flat on her face. It’s already great that she’s not challenging for the title.”

Sharper: “Could’ve been interesting if she faced Giovanni Aries and James Evans. Would’ve been third straight triple threat match for the World Title. Now, James isn’t defending the title, but Syren has not let up about her anger about that situation. She wanted James Evans. She wants Giovanni too.”

The lights go out leaving the arena in complete darkness. The screen fills with images of Franklin D. Roosevelt’s inaugural address.

“So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is—”

There’s a record scratch before a deep voice fills the arena.

“INFAMOUS!”

The opening of “Groupie” by Cassie Steele hits the PA system and as the lights come back up, we find Syren standing in the middle of the stage, adorned in a jacket. The crowd boos but she doesn’t seem to care, spinning around to point to the back of her jacket where we see the words ‘DARK FANTASY’ written.

Sinfully Seductive
Captivatingly Corrupt
Dark Fantasy

Syren spins back around again before looking over her shoulder. The curtains part and CHBK and Alexander Crowe walk out to join her, which only gets more of a negative reaction from the fans. Syren then begins to walk down to the ring, flicking her hair and ignoring the fans at ringside as Alexander Crowe and CHBK follow. As the trio approach the ring, Crowe slides into the ring before sitting on the middle rope and pushing it down, while holding up the top rope. Syren very deliberately walks up the ring steps, wiping her feet on the ring apron before stepping between the ropes. CHBK makes his own way into the ring as Syren walks over to the middle of the ropes, stepping onto the bottom rope with one foot and the middle rope on the other.

Phillips: “His opponent, introducing, representing Infamous and accompanied by Alexander Crowe and SCW Hall of Famer CHBK, she hails from Los Angeles, California, this is SYREN!”

She steps off the ropes and walks over to her corner. She slides off her ring jacket and tosses it in the corner. Then she backs into the corner as CHBK leans in and talks to her.

Sharper: “CHBK is back at ringside. Alexander Crowe-“

Knots: “Yeah. Let’s have everyone out here. Tells me that Syren is pulling out all stops. Infamous has been using their numbers wherever they can. And it’s starting not to work. SCW is catching up. They’re wise to Infamous’ ways!”

Sharper: “All the more reason I think Infamous is looking at something as a win. Retaining the Tag Titles at Day of Infamy and Syren in the trios tournament could do that. And Ace Marshall knows Infamous very well. They used to be good allies. Not anymore.”

The crowd buzzes as Ace and Syren look at one another and the bell sounds. Ace steps out, but Syren runs across and drills Ace with a hard right and then another and another and another. The crowd boos as Ace covers up. Syren kicks him over and over and over again in the ribs. The referee, Aaron Demitra, calls for the break.

1!

2!

3!

4!

Syren backs up and snaps at Demitra. Syren walks around and turns around.

Sharper: “Well looks like Syren is going to use Ace Marshall to take out her frustrations.”

Knots: “After the Open Invitational and these two brawling all over, why not?!”

Ace pulls himself up and nods and Syren moves after Ace and nails him again with another hard forearm. She then kicks him in the ribs. Ace staggers along the ropes and stops at the next corner and Syren follows up and Ace knees her in the ribs. The crowd roars. Syren forearms him and Ace knees her again. He knees her a third time before spinning her into the corner and then hits a back elbow. He grabs her and whips her across the ring and Syren hits the opposite corner and Ace runs out and clotheslines her down. The crowd roars. Syren starts to get up and Ace turns and grabs her by the head and runs her into the corner, throwing her forward and Syren flips upside down and back first into the turnbuckle. She rolls back and Ace grabs her and hits a back suplex.

Sharper: “Talk about fast and furious! Suplex!”

Knots: “Cover!”

Ace bridges up.

1!

2!

Syren kicks out and rolls over. Both competitors get up and turn to one another and Ace kicks her in the ribs. He hoists her up for a vertical suplex, but Syren spins through and lands on her feet. She nails him in the back of the head and then again and again before Ace turns and elbows her in the jaw. Syren falls back to the corner. Ace turns to her.

Ace: “Stop it!”

Syren looks at Ace and runs out and nails him with a forearm shot and then another before kicking him in the ribs. She runs into the ropes. She bounces off and Ace goes for a clothesline. Syren ducks and bounces off the other side and jumps up and nails him with a flying forearm. She gets up and hits a discus leg drop and goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Ace kicks out. He turns and Syren gets up and runs into the ropes. She jumps up and goes for a hurricanrana, but Ace counters with a sitout powerbomb.

1!

2!

Syren rolls her shoulder up and rolls over, but Ace turns and rolls through and locks in a single leg crab. The crowd cheers. Cassidy points at Syren and laughs as Syren looks right at her and glares at her.

Sharper: “Ace turning Syren through.”

Knots: “Look at Cassidy! I never liked her, but I’m liking her now! She’s laughing at Syren!”

Syren reaches forward and starts to crawl toward the ropes. Ace keeps the hold on as Syren moves closer and closer. Cassidy keeps laughing at her and Syren gets close enough to swipe at Cassidy. Cassidy steps back as Syren lunges and grabs the bottom rope. The crowd boos. Ace holds on and smirks.

1!

2!

3!

4!

Ace lets go and steps forward before discussing whether five comes after four with Aaron Demitra. Syren grabs at the ropes and starts to get up and Syren turns and runs at Ace. Ace turns and Syren goes for a clothesline. Ace ducks and catches her and hits the Olympic slam. The crowd roars. Ace turns and hooks the leg.

1!

2!

Syren gets her shoulder up and rolls over. Ace gets up and pulls Syren up. He knees her in the ribs. He then turns and whips her into the corner. Syren hits the corner and Ace runs after and Syren gets a boot to the face. Ace staggers back. Syren runs after and jumps up and hits a bulldog. The crowd boos.

Sharper: “Syren with the bulldog. Both just scrapping and you know there is some animosity between these two.”

Knots: “Remember the days when they were giving pranks and bets to one another. Ace and Ravyn. Long time ago!”

Syren turns and rolls him over and stomps him in the face. Ace turns and Syren runs into the ropes. She bounces off and Ace steps up to a knee only for Syren to hit a dropkick to the face. She follows up with a pin.

1!

2!

Ace kicks out. Syren rolls off and glares at the official. This sets Alexander off to snap at the official. Syren turns as Ace starts to get up and Syren stomps him in the back of the head. He rolls over and Syren stomps him again. Ace moves to the ropes. Syren drags him onto the middle rope and leans on his back, driving her knee into the back of Ace’s head, choking him.

1!

2!

3!

4!

Syren steps off as Ace winces. Syren ignores the official and runs across the ring. She bounces off and jumps up and lands on the back of Ace. Ace falls back. Syren then runs into the ropes, bounces off and hits a running senton backsplash. She turns and goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Ace pushes her off. Syren looks up and then grabs him. Ace struggles a bit and Syren knees him in the head and then again. Syren then jumps up and hits the Golden Blonde. Ace rolls over. Syren goes for the pin.

1!

2!

Ace pushes her off again. Syren smacks the mat in anger. She stomps him in the face before walking around the ring. Ace rolls over to the ropes and starts to get up and Syren runs over to him and grabs him and pulls him back, but Ace rolls through. Syren runs at Ace and Ace suddenly scoops her up and hits a ribbreaker. Syren rolls over. She holds her ribs and starts to get up and turns and Ace kicks her in the ribs and double underhooks her up and hits a backbreaker. He goes for the pin!

1!

2!

Syren gets her shoulder up. Ace rolls off. He slowly gets up as Syren rolls in the opposite direction. She starts to get up and Ace grabs her from behind and hits a German suplex into a bridge.

1!

2!

Syren rolls out of it again. She crawls to the corner.

Sharper: “Another close call for Syren!”

Knots: “Just imagine. Just imagine if Ace beats her tonight! Ace will make sure she never hears the end of it!”

Syren starts to get up and Ace gets up and runs at her and jumps up with a knee. Syren ducks out of the way. Ace hits the top turnbuckle and hops down and turns around and Syren kicks him in the ribs and hits a DDT. Ace rolls to his back. Syren rolls over and exits to the apron. She springboards to the top rope and then goes for the Blondeton Bomb. Ace rolls out of the way. Syren rolls through. She gets up and runs at Ace. Ace launches her up and Syren lands on the middle turnbuckle. Ace turns and runs over and clubs her in the back. He turns and grabs her, hoisting her up by the arms and goes for a crucifix bomb, but Syren counters with a frankensteiner, sending Ace into the opposite corner. Syren waits and then runs at him and goes for a running Yakuza kick, but Ace ducks and spins around. Syren turns and Ace hoists her up and hits the Straight to DVD. He hooks the leg.

1!

2!

Syren shoots her shoulder up. The crowd roars.

Sharper: “Only two! Syren again gets her shoulder up. The Death Valley Driver into Ace’s knee! Only gets two!”

Knots: “Syren won’t die. She’ll keep fighting. You wonder what she could do if she didn’t take the damn shortcuts all the time!”

Ace gets up and then shrugs and stomps her in the face. The crowd cheers a bit as Cassidy yells at him to do it again. Ace does it again before backing up and moving to the corner. Syren rolls over and starts to get up. She shakes it off and turns around to her feet. But as Ace goes to run across for the One Eyed Royal, Alexander Crowe enters the ring and nails him in the side, knocking him down. He rolls to the mat and the referee calls for the bell. The crowd boos loudly. Syren starts to get up and Crowe gets a few stomps in on Ace. The bell sounds again. Syren steps over and Cassidy enters and runs over and nails Syren from behind.

Sharper: “Crowe disqualifying Syren! But now they’re going after Ace.”

Knots: “Here comes Cassidy! I don’t know what to think! She’s suddenly amazing!”

Sharper: “Cassidy takes down Syren!”

Syren goes down as the crowd cheers. Cassidy hammers away on her as CHBK rolls in. He heads over to Cassidy and grabs her by the hair. He pulls her back and Cassidy turns and hits a kick right between CHBK’s legs. CHBK falls over as the crowd cheers. Cassidy then goes for Crowe as Syren stirs, but then Ravyn Taylor and Christy Matthews run down. The crowd boos some more.

Sharper; “Infamous coming down. They’re looking to take out Ace. Ace Marshall will be leading his team against Syren’s team at Day of Infamy in the Trios Tournament Buy-in!”

Cassidy turns and nails Ravyn before Christy grabs her and tackles her down. Ravyn gets up and stomps Cassidy. Cassidy covers up as Ravyn and Christy attack her. Syren gets up and goes over to Ace as the bell sounds again. The crowd then roars as we see Peyton Rice and Kelsai Adamson-Mason running out from the back. They head down as the crowd’s cheers grow. We then see a few feet behind them, Jordan Majors. Rice and Adamson-Mason enter as does Majors. Majors goes right for Ravyn and they trade blows. Kelsai goes over to Christy as Peyton Rice dropkicks Crowe out of the ring. Peyton gets up and Syren exits the ring, but grabs Ace’s legs and pulling them around the ringpost. She pulls it back and swings it into the ringpost before Peyton grabs Ace and pulls him back. Syren backs up before the crowd erupts in cheers. James Evans, holding his ribs, storms out and runs down.

Sharper: “Ace’s team out here to help him! Infamous now scattering as here comes James Evans!”

Knots: “This crowd is losing their minds!”

James slides in as Majors gets Ravyn out of the ring. Christy rolls out as Kelsai turns and Peyton then walks over and grabs Kelsai and pulls her away as Syren runs around the ring as James slides in. Syren quickly pulls CHBK out of as they back up. James stands in the ring and turns back as Jordan Majors walks around the ring a few steps behind as Kelsai and Peyton stand together, but notably with distance to James Evans. James Evans then watches Syren. Syren yells at him as James tells her to get into the ring.

Sharper: “What a night in Cleveland! What is going to happen next week as we get closer and closer to Day of Infamy!”

Knots: “Looking more and more that it will be infamous for anyone but Infamous!”

The scene fades to black…