Syren vs. Konrad Raab
1 RP limit

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, February 11, 2020
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Continuing on my current Syren story.

To view just the promo, click Exorcising Demons.

Enjoy.

[Image: syrensig.jpg]

The Syren Song: Verse 308
"A gaggle of troglodytes"
[Image: syren2021.png]
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Visiting a terminally ill child. Anaheim, California. Wednesday, 5th February. (Off Camera)

After the loss at the PPV for Supreme Championship Wrestling, there was a small slight of a shake of the head of Konrad, wondering what he'll do next. At least the thing he did after he left the PPV that night was to apologise to Owen and Aaron Blackbourne. He wasn't scheduled for Breakdown this week, so Konrad had free reign to do what he wanted to do, be with his family and wife for the time being, especially with Fizz being heavily pregnant, having to be by her side if he could. Konrad was doing shopping, buying a lot of food for him and the family. 

It's a rare sight for Konrad to do general things like a normal human being does because of being on the road all the time. Still, in this case, he had to as he got mostly vegetarian and meat-based stuff, although a few cakes and biscuits along with his protein shakes and bars Konrad eats who takes his diet so seriously.

As he went to get his kids and Fizz some drinks, he saw a lady, pouring in tears as he moves the trolley towards her and he places it a few feet away from himself and the lady. Konrad walks over to her, touching his face, raising his eyebrows, pinching his chin to give himself a think before he says this to a lady with curly black hair, covering her face as there's a small puddle of water on the floor.

Konrad Raab: "Are you okay?"

Curly hair lady: "No, I'm not."

Konrad Raab: "What's wrong?"

As Konrad asked this question with a nod, pursing his lips, even more, the curly hair lady uncovers her face and has a smile on her face, although hard with her tears dripping down her face as she says this, looking in her mid-twenties with glasses on, responds to Konrad's question.

Curly hair lady: "Perfect, your exactly who I was looking for actually. You're Konrad Raab, the professional wrestler, aren't you?"

Konrad Raab: "I am, but I want to know why you were crying?

Curly hair lady: "It's my son, Cameron. He's eight years old, and he's got terminal lung cancer. He loves wrestling and especially, he loves watching you wrestle. I was wondering, well obviously after you've done your shopping if you can go and visit him?"

Konrad Raab: "Well, I have shopping to do as my wife is heavily pregnant right now, but it won't hurt popping in for an hour to see him."

Curly hair lady: "He keeps saying he wants to meet a professional wrestler before he passes away and it can strike at any time, even now as we speak. Worst of all, me and my husband have had a divorce because he couldn't cope with being around a terminally sick child and caused so much stress on him."

Konrad knew what he felt like when his dad died with lung cancer, although he even spills a tear for Cameron to suffer something like that at such a young age and it occurred to Konrad, it must've happened many years ago. Konrad strokes the curly hair lady on her back, mainly for reassurance, although she grabs hold of Konrad and hugs him to say this.

Curly hair lady: "Thank you. I'm Carol.

Konrad Raab: "It's not a problem. I can see why you're upset. I would be the same had one of my kids got terminal cancer, much worse than you due to me being on the road. That would be my biggest fear is not being there for my son or daughter. Now, I'll pay for shopping, and we'll go and see Cameron."

Konrad wipes a tear-off from his face, knowing he had his dad dying from lung cancer, but because he was still mad on finding out his past, mainly what his father did to him as a child and a teenager. Unless Carol asked, it's not wise for him to bring it up and as he was getting his shopping scanned, he places shopping in the trolley, in carrier bags and then he goes to the parking lot to put his shopping in, as so does Carol. However, a small amount, due to what she needed and stopped to pour tears all over the supermarket floor.

As Carol seems like walked to the supermarket, he helps her in the car Konrad has when he didn't have his kids with him. As he starts the car, after getting in the car, along with Carol as well, he reverses and drives away. Konrad who wasn't sure where he's going, says this.

Konrad Raab: "So, where's Cameron's at?"

Carol: "At a children's hospice not far from here. A place called New Haven Hospice Care."

Konrad Raab: "Don't worry about the map, I know where it is. I go past there all the time to go back to my home. So how long has Cameron had lung cancer?"

Carol: "He was five years old when he was diagnosed. I find anyone that would give him a lung transplant, so he has to be in a hospice for the rest of his life. He's not well, and I appreciate you coming down to see him today."

Konrad Raab: "It's the best I can do, putting other people before myself and my family for a change."

Carol: "Hope your wife doesn't get angry at you for doing this."

Konrad Raab: "Don't worry about Fizz, she'll understand. I know how you feel you know, my dad, he passed away with lung cancer a few years ago, although I'm mad of what I found out what he did after he died."

Konrad squeezed his fist for a bit, still seething through his teeth after the hell he went through with his father when he was a young boy, making Konrad attempt suicide more than once. However, Carol was curious about the part Konrad said on him being mad about his dad what he did when Konrad's younger and asks about it.

Carol: "Why are you mad at your dad?"

Konrad Raab: "Because he beat me every single day since I was five years old, getting a school bully to cause me hell. I met my enemy from school a few months ago, nearly killing me with a knife after I was eliminated from a rumble match when I went to my locker room. I lost my sanity and hurt a lot of people. I still haven't forgiven myself for hurting wrestlers because of secrets being kept from me."

Carol: "Wow, I'm glad Cameron's dad wasn't like that. No, he just couldn't handle the pressure of being a father to Cameron anymore. I know you think he's an asshole, but at the same time, he had a lot of issues at work, causing him to work every single day from eight in the morning to ten at night. He had to make a lot of money because otherwise, he, along with myself, would be homeless. In due time Konrad, you'll give yourself time to forgive yourself as none of this was your fault."

Of course, being a mother to a child, this made Konrad feel a lot better, and he barely knew Carol, it was a massive step for him to discuss the father issues he had to a stranger. However, he still squeezes his fist, gripping the steering wheel tight, but breathes in and out before they drove with the lights going green. They reached to the hospice, and a lot of cars were there, but Konrad eventually found a parking spot and parks the car there.

He and Carol got out of the car, although Konrad opened the boot of his car and found an action figure that's not opened, child's sized t-shirt of The Iceman himself and an unsigned picture of him. He quickly signs it with a large black pen he found in the back of the car and places it, along with the action figure and the t-shirt in a carrier bag. Konrad locks the vehicle before he walks with Carol into the hospice building. Carol and Konrad walked straight in as there was no need to sign in when Carol had her son in the building. Konrad shook a little bit, reminding him his tears for his father were wasted, but this is different.

Carol told Konrad to stand outside of the door where Cameron was located as Carol walked in the room where Cameron was in as she kisses her son's forehead. He's attached with many wires around him, barely able to move, but smiles as Cameron says this.

Cameron: "Hello, mummy."

Carol: "Hello, darling. I found someone you would love to meet. This man is one of your heroes."

Carol signals for Konrad to come in as he does with a carrier bag full of things in his hands as Cameron who's been coughing a lot had a massive smile on his face when he saw Konrad. Konrad gives Cameron an enormous hug as Cameron says this.

Cameron: "Oh, god, you are my hero. I always dreamt of meeting a professional wrestler. I'm so glad you're here, Iceman."

Konrad Raab: "It's a pleasure to see you as well. I know mummy has told me all about you, how much of a fighting lion you've been since you've not been well. So I brought you a few things."

Konrad places a bag on the bed, still a little teary due to the state of Cameron, being quite sick as he coughs a lot due to his lung cancer and Carol gasps and says this.

Carol: "Wonder what Konrad's got for you?"

As Carol helped Cameron open up the bag, there was an unopened action figure of Konrad Raab, a black t-shirt and a signed picture of Konrad Raab. It was clear he had a mini DVD player and a DVD of the matches Konrad took part in various companies, even in companies he wasn't apart of anymore. There were some pictures of Konrad wrestling behind him.

Carol: "Wow, look at all these goodies for a special boy."

Cameron: "Thank you, Konrad."

Konrad Raab: "You're more than welcome. You remind me a lot of myself in the ring. I feel like I'm in a losing battle myself at the moment with my matches, but willing to be a strong bear to fight against the doubters to win a match. However, you're a lot stronger than your mum and myself, not crying and feeling you can still be happy."

Cameron: "Mummy's seen me cry a few times, but I'm so happy to see you. I've always said to mummy, if only a wrestler, especially a hero I have can see me, I would've achieved my dream of seeing a professional wrestler before I pass. You're a fantastic wrestler."

Konrad Raab: "Thank you very much. Those items, you can use, wear and keep for the rest of your life."

Cameron smiles, even if Konrad was teary himself, much like Carol was as Carol finished opening up a Konrad action figure as he got another action figure, a big man that looks a lot like Xander Valentine. They see Cameron play the action figures of Xander and Konrad and makes noises with the Konrad action figure for a bit.

Konrad Raab: "So now you've met your hero, you want to ask me any questions."

Cameron: "I want a picture with you first."

Konrad nodded, he agreed that a picture would help remind him and Carol of the times together as Konrad sat closer to Cameron as he places his arm around him. Both say cheese to the camera as Carol took a picture on her phone of both Cameron and Konrad, having a good time. Konrad felt like he's done something positive today, something that he rarely ever does outside of being with his family. As the picture was done, Cameron speaks.

Cameron: "What's the best title win you've ever had?"

Konrad Raab: "It has to be in a company called World Elite Wrestling. I've had to earn my spot to be on the main roster from a developmental system called Top-Notch Talent. In only my second match on Adrenaline brand, I had a chance to be a title contender for the Universal title. I won that match against Equinox, and suddenly, I fought Emily Poison for the Universal title. I won the title. I defended it many times until I broke the record for being the longest Universal champion."

Cameron: "What happened?"

Konrad Raab: "World Elite Wrestling got shut down with me not losing my Universal title after I defeated Vantage, but it led me to compete in the toughest company I work for, Supreme Championship Wrestling. I was ready for the challenge of facing the toughest wrestlers, and I got a lot more than I bargained for."

Carol: "He remembers when you won the TV title against Josh Hudson. He's got the replica of the TV title at home, even the replica of your Iceman mask too."

Cameron: "And when he won the TV title against Manvel too. I was so happy when you won, but nothing beats you being here today. What's the toughest of being a wrestler?"

Konrad Raab: "Taking losses and forgiving myself for mistakes I've made. I've always found both of those things hard, which is where I meant you're stronger than me where you're fighting so hard against the disease and still have a smile on your face."

Konrad smiles, relaxing his appearance as he goes to tickle Cameron who laughs at his hero, making his dream come true as Konrad stops due to Cameron coughing. After he coughs and puts his hands on a tissue, Cameron places his hand out, and Konrad accepts it, and Cameron strokes Konrad's hand, feeling the strength of the hands of a professional wrestler. Konrad looks at his phone, realising he had missed a few calls from his wife, but puts it in his jeans pocket and he says this.

Konrad Raab: "I'm sorry, Cameron, but I've got to go now. I got to see my wife as I went to get some shopping before seeing you. However, I will try my best to pop in and see how you are."

Cameron: "Yay, thank you, Konrad."

Cameron moved around like crazy, in a pleasant way as he went back to playing the action figures of Xander Valentine and Konrad Raab as Carol waves at Cameron. However, he didn't care at this point as he did place the signed picture on the pinned wall he had as Carol leaves the room with Konrad and Carol with a smile on her face, says this.

Carol: "I will forever remember, making him happy and having his dream come true. I appreciate, taking your time to see him today."

Konrad Raab: "It made me feel good today, visiting someone that's not my family or people I know for once. Here, take some money, get Cameron action figures or a beanie hat, a cap, anything that will make his day."

Carol: "Thank you. I'll let you go; I don't want your wife to be mad at you."

Konrad Raab: "As I said, she will understand when I come home to explain why I'm late. I'll see you very soon."

Carol and Konrad hug each other before Konrad lets go off from Carol and leaves the hospice and goes into his car to drive back home. Sebastian was already at the door to help Konrad bring the shopping in the home, placing everything away as Fizz shook her head, seeing how patient Sebastian was and asks this.

Fizz Raab: "Where were you? Been trying to call you many times."

Konrad Raab: "I had to go to a hospice because a mother was crying because her son Cameron has terminal lung cancer and his dream was to meet a professional wrestler, especially me being his hero. Cameron's my hero because he's so happy, despite barely able to breathe and coughing a lot, trying to fight lung cancer to stay alive. I promised I'd see him when I can."

Fizz Raab: "Aww, that's so kind of you to visit a sick boy in the hospital and to comfort the mother. I completely understand. Thank you for shopping for me. I had a babysitter picking the kids up from school today, and all were well behaved."

Konrad Raab: "Good to hear. I'll go and play with the children now before I get my alone time."

Fizz accepted that since he did go and get shopping for the family as he spends time, playing Lego with the children, building a house, along with a few cars, while Sebastian went down to the gym, the only child in the house who could use Fizz's and Konrad's gym to work out. As he spent two hours with the children and eating dinner with them, he goes to his particular room where nobody, not even Sebastian, was allowed to smoke cannabis and to read history books of his country.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Receiving a letter to seeing a prisoner and debating about it Anaheim, California. Friday 7th February. (Off Camera)

It was another typical day for Konrad where he had nothing going on, at least until Tuesday when he had to wrestle in another company he hasn't wrestled for quite some time. The usual day where Konrad gets out of bed at seven in the morning as he usually does get up at that time, sometimes three or two hours before. Konrad was always the first person to get up, although he wakes his school children up as he takes them to school when he's home.

After breakfast with the children and they got themselves changed along with getting their rucksacks and their school gear, he drives all of them, except Sebastian, who gets a public bus to school. He then comes home and goes through the letterbox to check for the post. There were a fair few amounts of post in the box as he brings the letters in the home and closes the door. There are some letters for Fizz, regarding bills and noted a stamp from her Superbike team, Suzuki on it. Konrad places letters for Fizz on her side of the table.

As Konrad looked through his post, including some payments, he received from other wrestling companies, gone through in his bank and other bills he pays for as well. However, there was a strange-looking letter, stamped from a prison place in Los Angeles. Luckily, it's not the prison that Luca's in as he's in prison in Arizona. It looks odd to him as he widens his eyes, gasps on the letter from prison, addressed to him. He opens the letter and reads out the letter from the prisoner.

Dear Konrad.

I know we've never met each other before, but I've seen how you are with helping people get their lives back on track. That's what I want you to do is to help me get me out of this prison. I haven't done anything like murder on people and animals, being a paedophile, being a rapist or being a terrorist. It was because I got accused of stealing electricals from a store when it was my friends who are getting away from their crimes. Because I was with them, I was charged and put in prison for doing something I didn't do.

Whenever you have free time, please come and see me because I feel all alone, I feel I can't talk to anyone, but yourself. I'm a twenty-one-year-old man, nowhere to live, no parents since they died when I was eighteen years old, no family members want to know me because I committed a crime I didn't do.

I only know you from watching your professional wrestling career on TV, and it inspired me how much you've helped Aaron get through a hard time. I'm not a wrestling fan at all, but it got me to think if only that guy wearing a wrestling mask can help me, can come and visit me and help me get out of prison, I will be a happier guy.

I want to build houses and other buildings when I leave here because I'm doing a lot of courses to prepare myself to get a job. I hate being in prison, especially on visiting days here on Thursdays where every prisoner gets a visitor, but I'm the only one who doesn't. I'm writing this letter, in tears because I seek for a visitor to see me and you are one of those guys who can and will help me without hesitation. 

Please, Konrad, come down on Thursday whenever you can so we can fight the court case and get me the hell out of here. I'm begging you, and I will not be involved in any more crimes ever again, not even to join in to break the law to get arrested. You're a perfect example of someone I need and want to look up to. I won't even charge or give you anything, just want you to help me.

Thank you for reading this letter, and I'm sorry for shocking you with this, I don't know anyone else I can go to.

Gary Barker.

After Konrad finishes reading the letter from the prisoner, Fizz comes downstairs after having a long nap and a long loo break as she kisses Konrad as he was reading the letter and said this.

Fizz Raab: "Guten morgen."

Konrad Raab: "Guten morgen, Fizz. There's post for you on the table, including one about your racing career it seems like to me."

Fizz Raab: "Thank you."

Fizz then goes to sit down as she sees the look of concern on Konrad's face, reading a letter from the prison in Los Angeles. The crime the guy that wanted to see Konrad wasn't a severe one. It was from stealing electricals, although the guy named Gary Barker said he's utterly innocent from. As Fizz finished reading her post, including the invitation to go to Birmingham, Alabama, testing day next month, she says this.

Fizz Raab: "I hope that's not a letter from Drexel again. Told you not to open letters from him."

Konrad Raab: "No, it's not from Drexel. It's not even from my daughters in Germany. It's some guy in prison, wanting me to go and visit him. I don't know who Gary Barker is."

Fizz Raab: "You're not thinking of going to see him, are you?"

Konrad Raab: "Fizz, let me be honest with you. I don't know this guy, but the crime he did, isn't for murder, being a paedophile or a rapist, killing animals, being a terrorist or anything serious like that It's from stealing electronics which he claims is in prison for the wrong reasons. I never received a letter from a prisoner before, but the way it was written to me, it's a cry for help."

Fizz Raab: "I don't care if this is a cry for help Konrad. I don't want you to go anywhere near a prison. Do you know how dangerous those places are? Do you know all criminals are in there because they deserved to be convicted for their crimes?"

It's a firm stance from Fizz, rarely do Konrad and Fizz ever argue on anything. Considering Fizz was so against going to visit prisons because of how dangerous some prisoners are, especially being very hormonal at the moment with her being pregnant with twins which are due at any point soon. So of course, there are arguments, something Konrad doesn't like, and they don't often do so anymore, more since they don't use twitter anymore.

Konrad Raab: "I happen to know some convicted criminals have done nothing wrong Fizz. Some criminals only did small damage, like Gary has and you honestly think everyone in prison deserves to be in there? Sure, majority of them who are rapists, paedophiles, murdering people and animals deserve to be in there, but this guy, no and I believe in him."

Fizz Raab: "Do you realise this will cause you to be a bad person, even if the guy sent you a letter, why I don't know to bail him out? You know everything he ever said in that letter is complete bullshit. He's only saying it so he can get out. Keep the fucker in there."

Konrad Raab: "No, because I believe there are some good people in there. I believe in second chances, well not to murderers on both people and animals, paedophiles, rapists and terrorists. But ones like stealing electrical equipment does not come under those things. I believe in this guy and to be honest, I believe every single word of that letter. Do I find it strange that Gary sent a letter to me?"

Before then, Konrad paused for a while, giving him time to breathe from his tone of anger letting out because Fizz believes every single criminal in prison deserves to be there which in Konrad's case was not the complete truth. As they were standing, looking at each other, luckily with the kids in a nursery or school. Konrad continues.

Konrad Raab: "Yes, but he sees me not just a good person in wrestling, but he sees me as a good person out of wrestling too. Maybe he knows we adopted Sebastian; maybe he knows I've helped homeless people, one mind you, I will see in two weeks in Chicago again, and maybe he knows I've saved Alex, our cat there."

Fizz Raab: "And what happened if the wrestling world knows you freed a prisoner, even if the crime was minimal? Your reputation will get ruined in the wrestling business. It's a good thing they didn't find out about you nearly being killed at Taking Hold Of The Flame, isn't it? Imagine how much worse this would be."

Konrad Raab: "I will deal with that, but I want to help more people because it makes me feel good. Seeing Cameron in a hospice on Wednesday was the best thing asides from saving Alex in a car I've done because I know I need to do more of that. I need to visit all the sick animals and help homeless people when I can because I hate seeing people suffer."

Fizz Raab: "You know what? Go ahead, go and visit this Gary guy and see if trying your best to free the prisoner is going to benefit yourself and for the world, because it seems you don't care what he's done, he's faking that letter, and you know it. I give up trying to talk to you on this because this is something I don't agree with. I understand you want to be a great guy and you have been, but you're not superman, no matter how much you want to be."

Konrad does feel like he is superman at times, mainly because he didn't want other people to view Konrad as an asshole, especially when he was facing the most arrogant wrestler of them all next Wednesday, Syren. It was essential he wanted to help Gary, something he had considered doing for quite some time. He always smiles and felt glad he's helping the world where not many wrestlers would do.

Konrad Raab: "You don't have to agree with me, but I'm going to visit Gary because I believe this letter is a genuine cry for help. I know you're afraid something bad will happen to me in prison, but it's all police guards there to protect anyone who walks in and out. I'm going to arrange and see this guy in prison next Thursday. I let you calm down because your emotional and I don't blame you because your pregnant and worried I'm not there for the birth."

Fizz Raab: "Yeah, you're right; I am afraid you won't be there for the birth. At the same time, I don't want you to go there and get beaten up. I didn't know there are guards there to protect you if anything happens. I just don't agree with you helping a prisoner. Helping animals and seeing a sick child is one thing, but a prisoner is another level altogether."

Konrad Raab: "As I said, it's not over a serious crime. If he had said any of the above, I would've said no to see him. However, I want to see this man and find out for myself if what he's telling me is the truth. I'm going to the gym. I'll see you later."

As Konrad went to the fridge and grabbed himself a protein shake, he made overnight and a protein bar as he's strict about his diet as he went upstairs to his bedroom to collect his gym gear. Once he's done that, he comes downstairs with his gear in the bag, and Konrad kisses Fizz before he leaves the door to head towards the local gym for four hours before coming home to pick the kids up from school while waiting for Sebastian to come home. As Sebastian comes home, he and Konrad went to the garage and done some wrestling training for three hours before dinner, watching TV with the kids and placing them to bed, before he and Fizz can go to bed themselves.

-------------------------------------------------

Beating the respect out of most arrogant wrestler in SCW youtube.com shoot. (On Camera)

"You know, there comes a time where sure, I lost the match for our team, but I only sorely blame myself for it, have to since I was pinned. However, this match I have here is much better than the trios; it's a chance for me to face a wrestler who I've wanted to face for a long time, going as far as September actually, that wrestler is Syren.

I give Syren credit because I won't lie, she has deserved to be an SCW champion in the past, winning the number of SCW titles is nothing to sniff at whatsoever. I get down to what I don't agree within a bit, but I know winning those SCW titles aren't anything to be ignored. Not at all, along with US title and tag wins, let's not forget them either.

However, mostly from what I've seen from you, it's been piss poor from you, because you feel being honourable is not the way to go, being honourable held you back. Newsflash Syren, it has never held any wrestler back. There are two things in wrestling I don't like, people flashing their tits and butts in the wrestling business and laziness of wrestlers like yourself who can't be bothered actually to put in the work to earn title shots without asking and demanding them.

Not once have I ever blamed Sasha for my losses, not once have I complained to her in public on things she didn't do for me and most importantly, not once did I ever demand Sasha to give me a title shot because you work and earn them by being in the ring, consistently as well as in the ring. Every loss you get in this business, it's all down to you, it's all down to you for cheating which you always do with CHBK trying to win matches for you some of the time.

You piss me off to be quite honest, and I respect this business more than you do, especially your belief on being the best wrestler in the world. Nobody is the best wrestler in the world, especially when you've lost a few matches in a row now and I don't even believe in the word best because nobody is. I might not have the wins as you had lately, but I don't go around, bragging I've won this and that titles because everyone will remember the TV title wins I've had, I don't need to brag about it, unlike yourself because I'm not arrogant like you.

The fact that SCW title is the only title you feel you on the level with is a complete disrespect to every champion in SCW. Bree was a better champion than you were because she came out every week, busting her ass, defending that title every single month and I don't like her at all. Why is it that you won't feel happy about winning Adrenaline, Tag, US or TV title? Oh, I get why with the TV title, it's because it's too much work for a lazy bitch who can't be bothered to put in hard work.

I put in hard work every single time I step in the ring. I never mentioned the SCW title because I never felt I was ready for it, but when Alistaire offered it to me, I had to, and it made me crave for the competition I never had. Alistaire works his butt off for the SCW title and had a great match with Owen which you said was boring as you said they had no personality is disgusting. Personality doesn't win matches you know. They deserve more credit for that match than you do in the last two years. Move on from trying to chase the SCW title and become a supreme champion by winning Adrenaline and TV titles because they can be a success for your titles you've already won.

Have the guts to challenge wrestlers for those belts and see how much time you feel that it won't be a waste of your time. See how much hard work it takes to hold the TV title belt. I would hold it again any day of the week because I love defending titles every week. I busting my ass to wrestle to my full potential, not afraid to put hard work in to earn title shots, something you will never understand because of you being a lazy bitch.

I know you'll underestimate me because I've lost a lot of matches and feel I'm not a threat because I'm not a top-level wrestler. Still, I am because I'm facing you and I will beat the living hell out of you, beating every inch of your entire body because everyone is supporting me in this match. Only because you disrespect this business. You can be the so-called best wrestler in the world without the SCW title and with an Adrenaline, US, Tag and TV title, wow, who thought of that hey? I guess not since it doesn't apply to you because you feel you're better than them when in fact, those champions are better than you right now. Even Regan knows she's a top wrestler herself and she went on an undefeated streak, proving she was the top wrestler of this company while being an Adrenaline champion.

I won't underestimate you, and I know you're the most significant threat I've had to face since Xander Valentine back in December and I enjoyed every minute, giving him a hard time in the ring. Do you know why Aaron got the SCW title shot and you didn't? Not only he's winning matches, and I consider him as a good friend, but because he's here every single week, busting his ass to get there and I thought he should've got a title shot long ago, especially when he defeated you. I thought he should've been in the chamber, instead of you who only shows up when you feel like it because your demands aren't being met.

I'm going to enjoy punishing you all over the ring, and maybe, you'll show up against me, beating the respect out of you, not just for me, but for everyone in SCW, even for Sasha as well. Me and Sasha have never had issues, heck I've never spoken to her once since she became GM here because I never needed to. Sasha placed me against you because not only, I asked to face you to test my mettle against you, but because she knows I will beat the respect out of you to a point, maybe you should change your ways and stop blaming Sasha for your problems and not handing you SCW title shots, and the losses come down to you and you only.

Tomorrow night Syren, you better prepare for a whole world of hell when The Iced Rainbow unleashes your ass in the ring and teaching you a ton of respect for champions you should show for Kim Williams, Asher Hayes and Jake Starr as well as James. I will make you work for a win with great difficulty since you can't be bothered to do so, making it so difficult for you to beat me, even with CHBK, standing out of the ring to assist you to win, but he won't come close because I will be beating you for the three count or making you tap out. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow."
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.