Breakdown 9/5
So, just going to start off by saying this: I rescinded my original LOA request I posted on the previous board, partly because being TV Champion with Aaron Blackbourne kind of works against that but mostly because, issues aside with my lackluster showing this past Breakdown (even despite the match circumstances), writing for RtG and the break that did follow helped me finally overcome the issues that were plaguing me beforehand, just to clear that up for anyone confused.

This, however, is an LOA I'd like to remain intact if an all possible. I already informed Olek via PM when telling him I was rescinding my original LOA request, but I'm posting it here again for my own peace of mind and to serve as a reminder I guess. Labor Day weekend is on the horizon, and as has been the norm for me for the past four years now I'm taking a trip out to my proverbial "second hometown" in Seattle for a gaming convention as well as a very-much-needed vacation. If I'm presuming the SCW schedule right without an updated events calendar on the main site to confirm, there will be a Breakdown on September 5 and Apocalypse isn't going to be until sometime after that. I'm leaving the morning of August 30 and my flight won't be coming back in until roughly 11 AM EST on September 4 assuming no issues or delays, which considering it's about an hour drive home from the airport then means that unless that Breakdown has a later deadline for whatever reason, odds are I won't be able to get anything up for it without sacrificing some of my vacation time on potentially spotty hotel wi-fi.

While Thirteen should be in the clear on getting that show off because of this, I am aware that Blackbourne's TV Title reign, if it lasts that long, might be an issue to work around. If it comes down to it, I might be able to get something up super early if the previous Breakdown is up on time or if I have an idea of what could be that I can do something general just in case and have someone else post it on my behalf. The other option would be seeing if whoever does end up being my opponent would be willing to work out some kind of angle or something could be done to postpone that week's TV Title match in some way, though if they want to take advantage and become TV Champion I can't really stop them. Naturally, this is all assuming I'm still champion at that point in time, so all this extra thinking could be a moot point, but I'm just throwing it out there early enough just so everyone's aware and things can maybe be figured out from there.
[Image: yC0vuyj.png]
Just so you (and everyone I guess) knows, the schedule for the rest of the year has been added to the board calendar. It's just not on the main site yet. There is a BD on the 5th and Apocalypse is the 9th.
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion