LOA
My deepest apologies, but I'm going to need to take an LOA. With my work schedule being a mess that never seems to be adhered to (as mentioned in my trios post, I was supposed to have my first day off in two or three weeks today but still got called in anyway) due to illnesses running through my workplace, I've been so utterly burnt out that trying to set aside any time to focus on writing has been near impossible. It bothers me because I have a story I really want to tell with my characters and this is keeping me from being able to do that and be able to be a part of things around here.

I'm only asking off through the next ppv, Retribution, because a month should be enough time for everyone at work to have recovered and my schedule can get back to normal, especially since I feel I'm owed some vacation time with the borderline criminal amount of overtime I've been putting in because of all of this. That said, both members of Las Bandidas de Gata Negra are still free to appear on shows as needed, and I promise you I'll be back stronger than ever once I'm not so bogged down with more work than any human being should have to be saddled with.