The Jackass & Big Ass Connection vs. Frozen Hell
Tommy Valentine & Kandis vs. Selena Frost & Regan Street

SCW World Tag Team Championship – Number One Contendership

4 RP Limit for tag

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, February 25, 2020
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: This takes place before the events in the Kandis rp. Good luck!

"A Dark Path: Part 4"
[Image: jeNZaGV.png]

SCW Achievements

SCW Television Champion (x3)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Kandis (x4)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w David Helms (x2)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Jake Starr (x1)
SCW United States Champion (x1)
SCW Underground Champion (x2)
SCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
A Founding Member Of "The Connection"
A Founding Member Of "The Next Level"
Ranked 7th in the 2009 Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royal
Conquered The Thunderdome...and CHBK
The Dark Side of the Sun

“The Trouble Creeping In...”

February 16th, 2020
Dallas, Texas
1:34am

Selena couldn't be certain if the room she stood in would be considered a tavern or simply a bar. On one hand, it had tables and chairs, like one of the small bistros or eateries she had found throughout her exploration of her current city of residence in Manhattan, but it was built into the hotel, like a drop-off station of some sort.

That had been her inner argument for the past thirty minutes – her way of distracting her negative thoughts, as well as seem pleasant company for those she was with. In a booth sat David and Regan on one side and Selena on another. Mikalea and Delilah had stayed for awhile, but had since retired. Not that Selena could blame either of them. She was nearing exhaustion, herself, and she and her sister had just wrestled two matches.

But David?

For a moment, Selena stole a glance at the Trios Tournament winner as he sat beside his wife. Hard to believe that he had more energy than she and Regan – and he had wrestled for three matches to their two. In all fairness... the Snow Queen reasoned quietly. He's probably also riding high from winning the tournament.

She hadn't spoken much since they had arrived, answering any question thrown her way or adding an opinion every now and then, but for the most part, the platinum-blonde remained quiet, drinking her cold water and eating some of the ice-cubes. The conversations had ranged in topic, from what ideas David had with the Trios to the plan for Breakdown when Selena and Regan would challenge for the number one contender spot for the Tag title, held by Infamous.

For the last topic, Regan and Selena hadn't said much. It wasn't that they wanted to keep things from David and it sure as hell wasn't because neither trusted him with their strategy due to his affiliation with Tommy Valentine. If anything, Selena found herself respecting David even more now after the tournament. Seriously, he's back in a masked persona for a few months, unmasks and then wins a tournament... she thought in slight awe. She had always respected and admired David Helms for what he had done in SCW – for the most part – and to say that the man had not had a profound impact on her own career for the first few years would be a severe lie. In fact, Selena was sure that she owed alot of her career changes and transformation to the Helms/Street family.

Stealing a quick glance, Selena spied her sister-in-arms, Regan, downing another drink, this one alcoholic. How many is that? she thought. For some reason, she was sure Regan had already had a few. Despite her worry, the Hellcat seemed perfectly fine. Not overly drunk or anything.

But back to the previous topic of “strategy”. The reason Regan and Selena hadn't said anything to David was simply because – they didn't have a strategy. In truth, Breakdown was a good week and some away, and Regan knew that Selena would soon be needing to go to Germany for not only a long visit to the family but for her conjugal visit with Selena's wife, Deanna.

“Are you looking forward to it?”

Regan's voice snapped Selena out of her reverie. “Hmmm? Sorry, hun, what was that?”
“You're heading to Germany in a few days and you'll be able to be with Deanna. Are you looking forward to it?” Regan asked patiently.

“Yeah.” Selena smiled, drinking a bit more cold water. With the dark lighting and the, sort of, refined look the tavern (Selena had settled on that even if she was wrong) had, it only drew more attention to the smell that wafted into the Snow Queen's nose. The smell of partying to accompany the noise from the other tables and booths. The smell of a myriad of emotions, both healthy and dangerous depending on the situation.

The smell of alcohol...

Clenching her jaw, Selena took another sip of water, but did her best to try and smell the coldness of the ice, as if she could wash the smell out of her senses. She didn't feel a craving, per say – her past addictions weren't rearing their ugly heads tonight, but there was always that inkling in the back of her mind, as well as that fear taunting her – reminding her how easily she could fall off the band wagon. She had before, not just with alcohol but with painkillers – even taking Deanna down with her on one occasion.

“It must be hard.” offered David as he played with his glass, filled with – Selena guessed – rum. “Being apart like this.”

“There...” Selena tried but stopped herself before sighing. “It is.” she admitted. “We're working on something for another appeal, but gods know if that is going to stick.”

She was about to continue but instead switched the conversation back over to wrestling, talking about 'favourite matches' and 'moments' and things like that. She wasn't in the mood to talk about her marriage or her wife. She loved both beyond measure, but what good would it do to bring it up to David and, thus, bring down the mood even more so than she already had? They were supposed to be celebrating – Selena quickly reminded herself to pick up the check, it was her treat after all -

Her thoughts went blank when she caught the flash of something out of the corner of her eye. Maybe it was years of being married to Deanna. Maybe it was the years of wrestling and having to be on your toes at all times (though that didn't always get you out of a jam in the ring). Whatever the reasons, Selena's eyes caught the sight of auburn hair! It stuck out like a sore thumb amidst the slightly darker room, particularly when it wasn't even the room but in the adjourning lobby, which had much brighter lights to invite people in.

She was sure of it, even if it was just for a second before it disappeared from sight, Selena had seen it. Quickly, she was on her feet.

“Selena?” Regan asked, surprised and, somewhat worried.
“I'm fine...” Selena smiled, though it was fake. “I'll be right back.”

Quickly, she was marching out of the little space and into the main-lobby of the hotel David and Regan were staying in for the night before returning home for their “Post-PPV break”. Her eyes immediately stung from the change in brightness, and she had to blind a few times, even shed a few tears from the mild pain. Quickly, she wiped and blinked them away as best she could, her vision restoring itself as she looked left and right for what she was sure she saw.

The lobby was carpeted and chandeliers hung from the ceiling. To Selena, it looked like any other kind of hotel she had seen in the past – almost to a generic point – part of the reason why she preferred sleeping in her limo bus. It wasn't the most glamours or a penthouse like those Bree and Sienna would film their promos in – or Glory Braddock would for that matter – but she didn't care. It was her own touch. Her own choices and tastes. Hers and Deanna's.

Back on track, Selena's eyes swept over the people that were still walking or strolling, or sitting or reading or entering the lobby. She took in every color and pigment, from the clothes they war to the color of their suitcases – but it was only when she turned all the way to the left that she spied the red hair that had caught her eyes minutes before.

“It's hers...” Selena whispered. It was the exact same shade!

Despite her mind shouting the absurdity of such a statement, her feet kept moving. She knew that it was impossible. Her Deanna was on the other side of the world! In an inescapable prison for a sentence of ten years! It wasn't her. It was IMPOSSIBLE for it to be her.

So why can't I stop walking? her heart screamed. This was unfair! She would just be disappointed! Why was her heart playing such a vile trick on her?! Why was it being so unreasonable? Filling her heart with hope and impossibility. Notions that Deanna may have escaped! Or maybe this was Talia's show of good faith! Get Deanna out as to prove that she could and Selena would keep her word over the stupid pageant out of obligation!

The explanations continued to grow more and more absurd as Selena continued walking, each step throwing a different element or scenario – something to explain how she would be here, in this hotel, chasing her beloved wife.

As she drew nearer, Selena's hands gripped her braid, wringing it in nervousness. She had showered at the arena after her matches so there was no worry if her smelling of sweat and exhaustion. Still, her eyes remained glued on the redhead as she walked further around the lobby. It was late, so none of the front stores or services were open, save for front desk.

Maybe she's looking for the bathroom or something... Selena wondered, her eyes taking in the girl's figure. She was shorter than Selena and wore black leggings and a pink, simple sweater. Her hair was in a ponytail and she wore sandals.

Come on... her mind tried to command. Just turn around so I can see you! Just show me you're not her...

For five minutes, six minutes... eight minutes, Selena followed and waited for the girl to turn around or at least give the Snow Queen a chance to go around and see her face. For Odin's sake! irritation was clearly setting in for Selena – hell, she had just left Regan and David in that tavern- whatever it was! They were probably worried sick about her! Oh, I'm sorry, sis... I was just chasing some random girl and looked like my wife? And just after I failed in keeping my promise to you in getting you back a trios contract. Still want to trust me enough to get you the tag-titles?

Biting the inside of her cheeks, she shook her head to dispel the thoughts just as she saw the redhead stop in front of one of the kiosks with pamphlets on them. Selena could tell the girl was reading them and decided to act then and there. Closing the gap between them, she slowly reached out, her heart pounding in her chest... and tapped her shoulder.

The young girl turned around and Selena was met with a pair of green eyes and a rather surprised look.

Green eyes... but not emerald-green.
A cute face... but not beautiful...
Soft lips... but not like hers...

It was odd to be proven right and still feel the weight of disappointment at being proven right but that was the only way Selena could describe the tornado of emotion running through her system. Most of all, she felt shame, because though this woman standing before her, probably the same age as Deanna, was attractive as far as Selena could tell – she looked nothing like Deanna. Even the color of her hair, which Selena had been so sure was the same as her wife's, upon closer look, wasn't. It was dyed and unnatural, yes, but also, the shade just... just wasn't.

“You're not her.” Selena's voice barely broke a whisper. Thankfully, the girl, startled to say the least, did not fully hear the young blonde standing before her.

“I'm sorry?” she asked, clearly confused.
“Oh...Oh!” Selena stammered, regaining her focus on the present. “I...uh...I was wondering if you could point me towards the washroom. Little disoriented here. My friends brought me here after some drinking.”

“Oh...yeah...” the young girl quickly pointed towards the other end of the lobby, earning a smile and 'thanks' from Selena, who scampered away into the bathroom.

Once inside, she paid no attention to the pale-white and beige colors of the floors and walls. Instead, she moved straight to the sinks, turning one on to its coldest possible temperature and splashed her face with the water. She splashed her face again and again, trying to snap the thoughts and delusions out of her head.

“You're out of your mind.” she whispered to herself, clenching her eyes shut. “She's not here – she won't be here for ten years.” she whispered, splashing her face again.

“Here.” came the offer and a paper towel was presented to her. Surprised, Selena jerked her head up to stare into the saddened face of Regan. “That was brutal.”

“You...you saw that?” Selena asked, her cheeks blushing a little in shame.
“Yeah.” the Hellcat sighed.
“Well...” Selena thought bitterly. “Day's already been off the rails. May as well crash the crazy-train.”
“You're not crazy.” Regan offered. “You just miss Deanna so you're seeing her everywhere. I've been there.”

Taking the offered paper towel, Selena dried her face quickly. “Where's David?”
“He figured you just would want me.” Regan shrugged. “Wanna talk about it?”
“Not when we both are still clearly reeling from the tournament.”
“I told you.” Regan pressed. “I don't blame you.”
“And I don't blame you.” Selena stated quickly. “But tell me you're not still blaming yourself a little.”

There was a moment of silence before Regan sighed, turning her head to gaze into the mirror. “You too, huh?”

“Failure seems to be all I can think about right now.” Selena sighed. “With everything with Deanna, I thought if I could just do one thing right – for my sister – than it could put everything into perspective. Maybe help me figure something out for Deanna. Motivate to find a way to right more wrongs.”

A nod, crisp, came from Regan. “I thought if I got another Trios contract... I could make up for what I did with the other one...”

Lifting herself up, Selena turned and leaned her back against the sink counter, her eyes back on Regan. “So, I'm seeing my wife everywhere and you're haunted by a good choice you made. What do we do about that?”
Despite the situation, Regan laughed a little, toasting Selena with the drink in the Hellcat's hand. “No idea!” she answered before drinking a little.

“Regan...” Selena noticed. “How many have you had?”
It was enough to cause Regan to pause before she nodded her head in understanding. “Not as much as you think, hun. It's just...to help me sleep.” she smiled. “Get the feeling a good night's rest would do us both some good. You're welcome to stay with David and I if you want. We can get an extra cot-”

“No, I'm alright.” Selena smiled. “The arena isn't far from here, my bus is there. Eric is probably waiting for me.”

The Hellcat nod before sipping more of her drink. “When will you be back for Breakdown?”
“Tuesday night at the latest, but I'll Skype and message you to go over strategies, okay?”

Regan nodded, but it seemed as if she was waiting for something from Selena. Which was ironic, because in that moment, all Selena wanted to do was take Regan's hands in hers and vow up and down that she wouldn't fail Regan again. That she and Regan were not only going to beat Tommy and Kandis, but they were going to go to Retribution and become the World Tag Team Champions, not only getting Regan one step closer to becoming Supreme Champion, but also to start something new and remarkable for the two of them.

She wanted to say all of that... but she couldn't.

“I'll...” she sighed, reaching into her pocket to pull a fifty dollar bill out, placing it on the table by Regan to pay for her and David's drinks. It was my treat, after all.

“I'll talk to you soon, okay?” she offered before disappearing out of the bathroom. She was outside seconds later and after that... she didn't really care to remember...

February 24th, 2020
Frankfurt Prison III
Frankfurt, Germany
4:24pm

“So... you thought it was me?”

Selena heard the slight laughter in the voice as the question was asked. And though she could hear the humor in the voice – her ears were quick to also pick up the quiet sadness that lay buried underneath. Turning her head, she offered the redhead a tired smile and shrug of her shoulders.

“For maybe a few seconds.” the platinum-blonde answered. “When I got a closer look, I knew better.”

Rather than answer right away, Deanna raised an eyebrow and gave a playful smirk before sauntering a few steps towards her wife as the Snow Queen sat in the chair beside the table within the room. While the younger Frost girl had changed from her light-blue, prison jumpsuit into the comfortable gray trackpants and light-green t-shirt Selena had brought her, Selena wore black jeans and a long-sleeved shirt that was white on top but darkened to sapphire blue as it reached down to her waist.

“How close of a 'closer look'?” teased the redhead as she slowly cocked her hip to the side, striking a 'seductive poise' before her seated wife. “This close?”

Selena rolled her eyes but said nothing as she watched her wife take a few steps closer, Deanna's smaller hands resting over Selena's knees as she leaned a little further towards the sitting woman. “This close?”

“Not that close.” Selena assured. “It was dark in there and people-”

Her words died on her tongue when suddenly, Deanna, pushed herself forward, straddling Selena's waist and sitting in the platinum-blonde's lap.

“This close?” Deanna asked, her voice light and yet, full of something...

The Snow Queen felt her heart quicken and almost leap into her throat as Deanna pressed her hips down, grinding herself against the wrestler. Teasingly, she rubbed her thumbs against Selena's cheeks. The only thing that gave away the redhead's playful nature was her biting her lower lip with her teeth. Still, while part of Selena was – honestly – aroused by her wife's actions, another part of her was bowled over how, even after four and a half years of marriage, her lovable pet still had this effect on her – making her feel like she was in love for the first time all over again. Perhaps that would laughable to some, but coming from a world where people betrayed their ideals in less than a year, it was beyond special to the Snow Queen.

Reaching up to cup her wife's beautiful face, Selena's only reply was to draw her in and run her lips against Deanna's, softness kneading softness. She heard a moan deep in Deanna's throat as she pulled herself forward using the chair Selena sat on as leverage, deepening the kiss. There was no 'pushing to other things' in this kiss. Though they had already made love today – a few times, in fact – this kiss would not lead to that. It wasn't that kind of kiss. That was two people in love filling their hearts with the other, and Selena did her best to put it to memory for the inevitable days when she would be without her soulmate. Days when she would be only be able to 'look' but not 'touch'. Nights when she would, inevitably, cry herself to sleep, hating herself for being so selfish – selfish for wanting her beloved in her arms but hating how she was to sleep on a soft bed while her Deanna was in this prison.

Wonder how Deanna would feel if you told her what happened on some nights...

There was nothing adulterous implied with that thought – Selena almost having to laugh at it. Odds were, Deanna would be more worried than anything else about her wife sleeping on the floor sometimes, the platinum-blonde's guilt of her wife's 'living conditions' compared to her own often leading to Selena tearing the blanket off whatever bed she was lying on (her home, the Schoenburg castle, or her “Believe It!” bus) and settling on the floor to sleep with a pillow. That's been happening more and more recently... her brain made the mental tick, but she quickly dismissed it in favour of breaking the kiss with Deanna to trail soft kisses down the smaller woman's neck, her hand holding Deanna in place.

“So...” Deanna shivered as she released the chair's back to wrap her arms around her wife's frame. “What's a nice girl like you doing in a bar like that?” she teased, her voice a little husky and playful.

“Trying to find the perfect woman.” Selena whispered against her wife's skin. “Red hair, emerald eyes, lean, tight figure -”
“Well, that lets me out.” Deanna teased, temporarily breaking 'character'. “I've had two kids.”

Without thinking, Selena's hands shot down to Deanna's waist, gripping the the taunt muscles harshly and earning a surprised yelp from the redhead, which only became louder when the platinum-blonde pushed her hands downward to grip the perfect curves of her wife's hips, followed by the tight muscles of her rear. “I disagree.” she hummed before pushing her face back up to capture her wife's lips, which Deanna returned with enthusiasm, once more continuing to fill their emotional and spiritual need for the other.

Selena had not wasted any time today – their monthly conjugal visit. With Day of Infamy keeping her in the states the day before last month, she had been several hours late for January's conjugal visit. Fortunately, Deanna had understood and they had made up for lost time. This time, however, there had been no shows in the way. In fact, the Trios Tournament had left a week-long break that Selena had taken full advantage of, returning to Germany a day or two after the tournament and spending as much time with Deanna and their children as possible – as well as shopping to bring special foods and candies for her beloved. For a split second, she was thankful to have Sergeant Walden there today to do her job and allow the food after clearance. The other oafish officer – Selena had forgotten his name – would have probably kept it.

Deanna purred quietly before breaking the kiss, pushing herself off Selena for a second (earning an instinctual whine from the Snow Queen) only to sit back in Selena's lap with her legs on one side and snuggling against her wife, resting her head in the crook of Selena's neck. “Were you disappointed when you realized it wasn't me?”

A pale hand reached up to stroke Deanna's red hair and cheek gently. “More than you know.” came the quiet answer. “It was only for a second, but... part of me thought you had accomplished some incredible escape from this place and then snuck yourself across the border back to the states, then hitch-hiked all the way to Texas.”

What was said next caused Selena's heart to skip a beat.

“I would if I could.” came the whisper against her skin.
“I know.” Selena slowly replied, squeezing her beloved for all she had. “I know.”
“I hate this.” Deanna sighed, adding to the embrace by pushing her form against her wife's chest as best she could.
“Me too.” Selena replied.

“No...I mean...” slowly, the redhead lifted herself so that, while she was still in Selena's lap, she could face the platinum-blonde. “I hate that I'm hurting you like this.”

Selena could see Deanna's meaning. The younger Frost blamed herself for Selena's own delusions. For a second, she regretted confiding in Deanna about her earlier mistake last week in the bar. She had forgotten about it mostly – until this morning when she had seen her wife waiting for her in the conjugal visit room they currently occupied. Seeing Deanna's hair glow in the sunlight that streamed in from the bared windows – it had been the same as that night in the hotel bar with Regan and David. A trick of the light – but this one had been real. It had been Deanna standing before her a few hours ago.

“It was just a simple mistake.” Selena tried to assure. “I got over it shortly. Regan helped.”

Deanna slowly nodded her head before casting her gaze out towards the window, the iron bars blocking some of the view.

“I keep looking for Draco every night.” Selena whispered as she watched her wife, referring to the constellation the two of them had spoken of during Yuletide last December. They had decided that that special constellation would be 'theirs' to look at the sky and know the other could see it too.

Deanna sighed, smiling sadly. “I can't see it as often.” she honestly replied. “My cell doesn't have windows.”

My cell doesn't have windows...

Though the look and sound of sadness conveyed in Deanna was far more severe, Selena recognized it. What's more, she was reminded of a similar expression. That of her sister, Regan Street. Though it had quickly been replaced by frustration and anger for the Hellcat, Selena had seen the sadness there too. That feeling of being powerless. Being at the mercy of fate. She and Regan had tried everything to win the Trios Tournament – given it all they had. And Selena, in the days to come, how she had poured over the footage of that tournament, looking for mistakes she made – missteps in her approach. Should she have kept a better eye on Ace Marshall? Should she have pushed Christy harder to keep her cronies from the ring? Should she have – should she have – the same question over and over again.

Because while Regan had been more than kind and forgiving to Selena immediately following the tournament and afterwards, Selena could not entirely shake the feeling of the blame being on her own shoulders. She had made a promise to Regan – and she had failed to fulfill it. Regan hadn't made such a promise to her outside of promo declarations. No, Selena had been the one to promise Regan that she would “make things right” for her sister... and with everything with Deanna on top of it...

Selena felt her heart clench inside her chest. It was a pain she was familiar with but it did not make its return any less painful. Her beautiful Deanna – her pet, her beloved – was a bird trapped in a cage.

So, tell her... her mind ordered. Tell her the good news!
Tell her what? another part of her logic recoiled in disgust. That you went and saw the woman who stole your fiancee from you? Who's husband and father-in-law not only killed your step-mother, but also made your lives a living hell?! You want to tell her that you're making a deal with the woman that helped kidnap your two's own daughter?!

She bit her lower lip – hard! - and almost yelped at the pain she felt, but she said nothing, her body only stiffening slightly under Deanna, who kept looking out the window.

She knew Deanna wouldn't understand. Her beloved would only see the danger in associating with the Scythes once more, as no good had come from doing so in the past. She'd only see that this had to be some kind of 'trap' – something that the Scythe could do as revenge against them.

Tell her...
I can't.
Tell her...
I can't....
Give her hope...
I CAN'T!

Instinctively, with Deanna still staring out the window towards the winter outside, Selena dropped her head into her wife's frame, landing in the soft confines of the redhead's chest. Immediately, Deanna's head shot back in surprise before she slowly saw her wife where she was and wrapped her arms around the older woman.

“What is it?” she whispered, now being the one doing the petting.

Selena could only answer with a shake of her head. She couldn't tell Deanna of her dealings with Talia – she couldn't. And it wasn't just because of the worry it would give her wife – no, it was because she couldn't make the same mistake she had with Regan.

She had given Regan hope, made her believe in her, believe in something... and then failed to give it to her. I'm already a monster with my sister. her mind whispered angrily. I can't do that to my wife...

Because this wasn't something that she could control – or even had any power in like wrestling. No, the deal she had made with Talia – to essentially throw a beauty contest in the hopes that Talia would then keep her word. Hell, even Selena didn't believe it entirely – not like she had believed she and Regan could win Trios together, even with Christy teaming with them. Had fully, 100% believed that she and Regan could overcome the obstacles and show the world that they could not only win and 'right the wrongs' but could thrive as a tag-team. And she had seen it before it all fell apart – Regan had come to believe it, too.

And I took it all away.

What if she failed? What if she did what she was told but Talia would just break her word when it was all said and done? Would certainly be worthy of Talia's whole 'revenge' thing she had against Selena. She's have her Snow Queen crown, beat Selena, and then watch her emotionally collapse when she laughed and refused to help her.

Of course, Selena added, that would result in the new 'Snow Queen' having a black eye, she was sure, but it was more the reason why she couldn't say anything to Deanna. She couldn't give her false hope like she had Regan. She couldn't promise things to her wife – things like freedom and a return to life Deanna missed with every breath she made – only to come back empty handed...

“Selena?”

The voice whispered and the hands tightened around Selena's shoulders and back, causing Selena to lift her head up, meeting emerald eyes with her sapphire ones.

“What is it?” Deanna asked, worry etched into her soft features.
“N...nothing.” Selena sighed. “Just... a lot on my mind.”
“Not really new, minx.” Deanna sighed, reaching a hand to tuck a loose set of strands of blonde hair behind her beloved's ear. “What is it?”

Biting her lower lip, Selena slowly shook her head. “Too much to talk about. And I don't want to waste a moment with you...”
“Talking about problems is part of marriage, darling.” pressed the redhead. “Not like I can captivate with 'prison stories'.”

“How...” Selena sighed as she gently stood to her feet, lifting Anna up with ease to place the smaller Frost back on her feet, though she kept her arms around the waist of the redhead. “How are things going with that?”

“Nice try.” Deanna countered. “You're changing the topic because you don't want to tell me what's going on.”
“No.” Selena shook her head. “I'll get to it. I just wanted to know.”

With a sigh, Deanna's gaze changed from her wife to the door that lead to the outside hallway of the room, which lead back to the cells. “Things are – still okay. For the most part.”
“Most part?” Selena's eyes narrowed, her mind focused sharply on that last prepositional phrase.

“It's just...” reaching up to scratch the back of her head, Deanna broke away from Selena to walk around the room. “Shar looks after me. I think she's taken a fancy to me.”
“You mean...romantically?” Selena couldn't stop the question from leaving her mouth fast enough.
“No.” Deanna shook her head in understanding. “And I'd never do that to you.”
“I...I know.” Selena implored, reaching out to take Deanna's hands into her own. “Forgive me. I didn't mean to ask that. It was instinctual.”

“I worry about you, too.” Deanna confessed as she stared down at her wife's pale hands in hers. “I know you've never... cheated on me – I have no reason to doubt you, but I know how lonely you get. I know how hard it is for you by yourself. And I... I get that maybe you'd need someone to... to do what I can't do outside this place...”

The words felt like stab wounds to her insides and Selena had to reach up and cup her wife's face to try and stop them. “No.” she stated sharply, eyes boring into Deanna's. “It's...” she paused, trying desperately to find the right words. “It could never be the same or fulfilling if it was anyone else but you. I can't do – or be – what I once was. I know that's what you're referring to. The 'crazy miner's daughter', right?”

“No, but...”

“Deanna...” Selena sighed. “I know you mean my past relationships like Jean and Fiyero... but I can't... I can't just be like that anymore. It won't 'cure the itch'. It won't fulfill me like you do. It would just be meaningless sex. And maybe it's because I'm older... 'out of it' or something – but how can I go to that when I know what it's like being with you?”

She saw tears welling in her wife's eyes and she gently kissed them away. “It doesn't even compare.” she added with a soft smile.

“You make it sound like I'm...” Deanna's voice trailed off. “You're my only... my first and only...”
“I know.” Selena smiled. “Trust me. Despite your lack of partners... you are REALLY good. I mean, REALLY, REALLY good! Like not even the Academy Awards would snub you that Oscar.”

That earned a laugh from Deanna. “Oh, there's a category for 'Best at Lesbian Sex'?” she asked, sniffling a little.
“The B-A-L-S? Oh yeah sure!”
“Weren't they going to name it the 'Best at Lesbian-Love Scenarios'?”
“I think so.” Selena played along. “But I think nicknaming it the 'B-A-L-L-S' award is sort of... well, a misnomer. Especially when there are no balls to speak of.”
“I thought it was an Academy Award we were talking about.”
“Which are also called 'Oscars'.” Selena countered, earning an eyeroll from Deanna.

“Okay! Okay! You've cheered me up.” Deanna relented, but still smiled gratefully before nuzzling her wife's cheek with her forehead. For a moment, the two, eyes closed, surrendered to the tenderness of the other's love and touch.

Selena heard Deanna take a deep breath before the two leaned away from one another so to focus on the conversation at hand.

“Shar has been looking out for me, for the most part.” Deanna continued. “But I've been feeling... uneasy lately.”
“In what way?”

“Well... I was...” an embarrassed blush came to her face but Deanna pushed through it. “I was showering and... okay-” small hands fretted together as Deanna tried to explain. “And with... certain people acting a certain way... it's strongly advised to stay in pairs or groups. Shar looks out for me and, usually, that's been enough.”

“Enough?” Selena asked, hands tightening into fists as Deanna paced around the room.
Turning to her wife, Deanna sighed, actually irritated. “Are you going to make me say it?” she asked.

“I...” Selena wasn't sure on that. Part of her didn't want Deanna to say it – didn't want her to make it real. That was just something in movies! And in male prisons mostly! This wasn't some stupid 'Orange if the New Black' crap! This was real-life!

“Enough to keep their hands off me.” Deanna stated, her tone flat. “Yeah, it happens here. I hear it sometimes at night. When it's not... consensual.”

Selena's eyes widened as she stood in the room, watching her wife cross her arms over her chest. “I hear the screaming... the hitting... and I see it the next morning. But I'm not a fighter like you. I can't just protect everyone... I can't... make myself a target.”

“No...” Selena whispered. “You can't be.”
“I'm not.” Deanna stated, her tone sharp. “Least. I wasn't for the longest time. But last week...”

Reaching up, Deanna pinched the bridge of her nose with her fingers. “Nothing happened. I didn't cheat on you so don't worry.”
“Screw not worrying, Deanna.” Selena interjected. “I'm scared for you! To hell with notions of fidelity!”
“Nothing happened! Shar was there and made sure things stopped.”
“What happened?” Selena pressed. “You were in the shower?”

“Yes.” Deanna nodded. “You should know that there's a hierarchy here. People like Shar are on top, but she's not the only one. She's where she is because she knows how to get things and protect herself. No one messes with her too much. But there's others too.”
“Who else?”

“Her name is Queenie.” Deanna stated. “She's... she thinks she's the head honcho here or something. Like this is her kingdom. Shar scoffs at her but long as she doesn't bother Queenie, Queenie doesn't bother her. Sort of an unspoken agreement.”
“But you said Shar was protecting you.”
“And she is!” Deanna stated. “I don't know why but she is. But last week – in the shower, Queenie was just... there! She was just there with me and she... she wouldn't stop looking at me.”
“Like how?”

Deanna stopped her pacing and turned to gaze at her wife. “Not the way you do.” she stated. “Like... I can't explain it. Like I was something to be devoured.”

The young girl shook her head, trying to calm herself and refocus. “She grabbed my hair and said I was 'little red riding hood' and she was the 'big bad wolf' and she was coming to have me for dinner.”

Selena's jaw clenched to the point where it almost hurt. That bitch... her mind growled angrily. How dare someone try and claim her wife like that!

“I pushed her away and slapped her but that didn't seem to stop her. Next thing I know, Shar is there, tossing Queenie to the floor and stomping the hell out of her.”
“Thank Odin.” Selena sighed, relief washing through her for a moment but it stopped when she saw her wife shaking a little.

“I've never...I've never felt so scared before. Even when Xander was coming after me... there was a bus between him and me... not like this...”

Quickly, Selena rushed over to Deanna's side, arms wrapping around her tightly. “Why didn't you tell me sooner?”
“I didn't... I couldn't say anything in the general visitation spaces – I was afraid someone would hear us and get back to Queenie.”

“What did Shar say?” Selena asked.
Deanna shrugged. “She said I needed to be more careful and that she can't always be there. But... I think she was angry at Queenie, too. I don't understand it.”

“Neither do I.” Selena confessed. “But at least someone here can protect you when I can't.”

A moment or two passed, but only till a quiet sob escaped Deanna's body. “They know I'm taken.” she whispered. “They know I'm with you... why do they have to go after me?”
“I...I don't know...” Selena whispered, squeezing her wife tight. “People... some people... they are obsessed with what they can't have. It drives them-” she stopped for a moment, hating herself for being so analytical and logical when her wife was craving comfort.

“I don't know what to do.” Deanna whispered. “What if she tries again and Shar isn't there? What if no one is there...”

What if you're not there...

It was the unanswered question – one Selena could not answer, because she didn't have an answer. All she knew was how desperate obsession could be...

After all, she was obsessed to get her wife out of this prison – now more than ever...

The Royal Letter

Dear True Believers and members of the SCW Universe,

The best laid plans, right?

Actually, I can't really say what everything was was 'a plan'. The Trios Tournament was more of a mission – a promise. I fought with all I had to get the chance to select one of my teammates and then worked as hard as I could to get the team to win the tournament.

And it didn't work out that way.

Now, I could go on for hours dissecting everything about that tournament. What went wrong, what we could have done different, but the fact is that I choose to believe the words of Adam Sharper and Jonathan Knots – that the ability and the experience of the teams made it so that one mistake could be the deciding factor. One element or action – who blinks first.

Am I disappointed in myself? Yes, I am. It felt good to have a purpose like I did. To have a goal, a mission, that I believed in so full-heartedly. And perhaps it was arrogant of me, but with Regan working with me for that purpose, failure did not seem like an option. I didn't consider it. I believed that she and I could overcome any obstacle as a team.

So, where does that take us now? Do I humbly admit I was wrong and re-evaluate everything I think and feel about Regan and myself as a team? Of the goals and dreams she and I have placed on our shoulders? And the one that is so close for us now?

See, I always want to walk out of every match a little better. A little wiser. At least having something proven. Something shown. But, I have to admit, nothing happened the way I had predicted. I had predicted that Regan and I would make it to the semi-finals and face Tommy, Kandis, and Katie Steward and then onto the finals to face Bree, Datura and Jordan. All of that never happened, and for me, that was a huge disappointment.

Now, I can't blame Tommy and Kandis for not making it to the semi-finals because they got beat by the same team that beat Regan and I, so what can I say about that? But for the past few weeks, Butt-Connection has made it adamantly clear that they do not consider Regan and I a “true tag-team”. That because she and I haven't been “Frozen Hell” for long, that we are part of some problem of preventing 'the deserving tag-teams' from getting the title opportunities.

See, that's something I don't quite understand. Isn't that what this match is supposed to be about, Tommy? Kandis? To pick out a team that is deserving to face Infamous? Not only that, but to find a team that could actually beat Infamous? Isn't the fact that more teams are being formed because people want to be part of this division – people that want to earn their way up to the top for a chance at those titles, isn't that a good thing?

I mean, the World title is rife with people using shortcuts and politics – hell, look at what JUST happened at the Trios Tournament. Sienna did what everyone knew she would do and stack the deck against James Evans. Why? Because when it was everyone for themselves, she couldn't thrive on her own, so she shouts conspiracy. So if she wins, is she really “the best”? Or just someone that bought the world title like Syren has so many times?

Would something like that make you happier, Tommy? Kandis? If Regan and I 'bought' our way to a shot at the tag-team titles? Would that 'legitimize' Frozen Hell for you?

Well, I'm sorry, Connection, but that isn't what Regan and I are about. We're not about assaulting teams after their matches to prove a point. We prove our points in the ring and defend ourselves when we must. We're about fighting and continuing to fight when people think we can't go on. We're about fighting to do what many believed could never be done for Selena Frost and Regan Street.

See, Tommy, Kandis, there are a couple of things that are slipping your minds while you're posting on Twitter about your greatness and your 'hotness'. First, and probably the most recent, was that, despite us never facing and both our teams failing to win Trios, do you remember what Adam Sharper called Regan and I in the semi-finals?

Let me remind you: He said, at the time, Regan and I were “The only official team left in the tournament”. The only official team...

Interesting that someone with as much experience as Adam Sharper would see us as an official tag-team when someone as experienced as you, Tommy, can't. Now, I have to wonder if that is because either a ) you truly don't see Regan and I as a capable or worthy team, or b ) you actually do see us as a worthy team and it scares the hell out of you. The Bitch that runs the place and The Face of SCW. The Hellcat and The Snow Queen. On the same team. If you don’t see the potential, the ability in that, then check the twitter poll SCW posted. Maybe that will get the point across.

I mean, let's be honest, Tommy and Kandis – you two say you're 'the guardians of the tag-team division', but that's kind of hard for such a statement to hold water when you only held the tag-titles for twenty-some days, doesn't it?  See, if you were the guardians of those titles, then Clarity would have ended alot more differently, wouldn't it have? It would be you two holding the tag-titles and not Infamous.

Now, do not get me wrong, I know you two are an 'official' tag-team. I know you too are certainly dangerous if your past actions are any indication. And if anyone has defined tag-team wrestling for the past few years, it's been you, Tommy Valentine. I mentioned Next Level during my Trios promo. I could also mention Pinnacle on a smaller scale or the Brotherhood you had with Jake Starr. You are a man of experience, Tommy, but where I draw the line is the notion that your word is gospel in the tag-team division. And the reason I don't take that last step in my respect for you, Tommy, is because it puts you on a pedestal where you think that you're the decider of who goes into the division and who doesn't.

And Tommy, you and Kandis are good – but you sure as hell are not THAT good to decide anyone's fate or their destiny. Because this is SCW, guys. This is truly the land of opportunity. This is where the impossible can happen, and not just happen... hell, we live our careers making it a status quo around here!

You want proof? The name of your opponents this Breakdown – Frozen Hell. Need I say more?

Actually, I do, because I said there were two things that you've overlooked with Regan and I. Like I said, I know you two are coming in confident against Regan and I. It's no secret. You sauntered to the ring a few weeks ago and proceeded to just lay it all out what you thought of us. And hey, staring down two former World champions? Two people with the accolades that Regan and I have, that's got to take some guts and confidence.

But here's the last thing about this match: I know you guys are smug and confident. I know Regan knows it, too. Hell, I'll go as far as to say Regan knows it better than I do. Because, at the end of the day, what this boils down to is a dream that is years in the making. The two of you talk about being denied opportunities. Of being denied your rightful chance to challenge for the tag-titles again. Okay, that's something – but how long have you had to wait since your last shot, at Clarity? Couple of months? At most?

How long do you think Regan has waited? Years. Years, Regan has wanted to be part of a team that could hold its own in the tag-team division. Years, while she dominated so much of the roster, winning world titles and holding titles like the United States and Adrenaline title for so long, she has wanted a chance to become tag-team champion. Did you not see the tweets she posted back around August? Looking for a tag-team partner? Did you see the turnout? People like Aaron Blackbourne and even Josh Hudson coming out of the woodwork to be considered.

This wasn't a new thing for Regan and it wasn't something that was 'spur of the moment'. This was Regan Street taking her destiny into her own hands and MAKING her statement loud and clear. And she chose me as her partner out all the amazing candidates. She chose me out of Hall of Famers, icons, people with waves of momentum. And maybe she'll tell you better than me, but I believe that, at the end of the day, Regan and I believe in the same thing. That destiny isn't decided by 'guardians' or those that say 'we control things'.

Destiny is decided by each and every person. Their own personal destiny. It is in our hands, but we have to fight for it! Even when we fall down, we have to get up and keep fighting for it! Pushing for it! Taking every bit of pain and punishment that comes our way.

And if that doesn't define Selena Frost, then I just don't know what does! If that doesn't define Regan Street, then I need to look at the lexicon of another language and find a word that describes her better because there isn't one in the english language that does a better job!

Trios may not have gone our way in any way, but without a doubt, Tommy and Kandis, Regan and I gave a taste of just how well she and I can work together and what's more, we gave a taste of just how badly we are fighting for each and every opportunity that comes our way.

So... 'official' or not.... Frozen Hell is going to be there at Breakdown and we are going to be there to beat the supposed 'guardians of the tag-team division' that is the Jackass and Big Ass Connection. And when that time comes and we make believers out of the two of you, we are going to walk past you and into the 'land of tag-teams' that you supposedly guard. We're going to enter that land not just to visit, guys. Oh no...

We're going in there to plant our flag in the ground and become champions of it! Believe it! Because this tag-team land is about to become frozen over!

Sincerely,
Selena Michelle Frost
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]
OOC: Continuation from my Trios Rp’s, as the story becomes a bit more intriguing. The first Scene starts in mine, is continued in Selena’s and then ends in mine. Enjoy.

Warning: The Comments and views expressed in this promo are those of Regan Helms and do not reflect that of the publisher. Viewer Discretion Is Advised.

[Image: reganpromo2019_zpshrei599v.png]

(Click Title)

[Image: regan2018.png]

Achievements:

- SCW Supreme Champion
- 2x SCW World Champion
- 1x SCW United States Champion
- 1x SCW World Tag Team Champion
- 1x SCW Adrenaline Champion
- 1x SCW Women's Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 2012 SCW Rookie of the Year
- 2016 Feud of the Year Winner Vs. Ace Marshall
- 2019 SCW Trios Contract Winner
- 2020 Tag Team of The Year (Frozen Hell)

Singles Record - | W - 099| L - 13 | D - 06|
Overall Record - | W - 133| L - 29 | D - 08|
Breakdown 2-26-20
[Image: LIkgPge.png]

SCW: 26 - 35 - 5 || Career: 35 - 41 - 5
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW World Champion
4X SCW Tag Team Champion W/ Tommy Valentine
[The Connection]