Apology
So, this is pretty belated at this point, but I still feel it's warranted. I deeply apologize to everyone in the six person tag match for my no-show. I wish I could say I had a good reason for it, but I can hardly call the reason "good" by any stretch of the imagination. I've been extremely ill over the past several days; I was perfectly fine on Wednesday and then Thursday morning I wake up and literally feel like I'm on the verge of dying. I've never felt that bad in all my life, nor have I ever had any illness hit me that hard with no prior signs that I was even getting sick to begin with. It's gotten better since, but it's been a very slow process. Friday was simply a day of me trying to make it through work so I didn't lose out on my paycheck (which was probably a mistake with how awful I felt) and then trying to sit and write something only to throw in the towel because staying upright for any length of time had become a struggle in and of itself. Yesterday I finally bit the bullet and went to the hospital, and found out the cause of this sudden illness was carbon monoxide poisoning due to our old, malfunctioning heater (which we also just got fixed yesterday, thank god). Thankfully the damage isn't any worse than the illness I'm still getting over because anyone who knows about carbon monoxide knows it really could have turned a lot uglier for me, but I still feel you all deserved to know what kept me from being able to contribute anything at all for the six person tag match, and for that I still apologize.
[Image: yC0vuyj.png]