COVID-19 and Realism
Hi all,

As many of you know, I tend to include realism in judging matches. Since this is something a few people have brought up, I wanted to make clear what will be considered for "reality" as some sporting events get cancelled and the United States government makes some decisions.

With the travel ban in place, I will be considering that something that exists in our reality.

That said, there will be no fanless shows or cancellations or what not. I feel that would hurt the game as a form of escapism. So more that there is a level to which current events, in this case, can be reflected on in development, but for our purposes, we will consider things to be where they were last week in terms of shows still occurring, etc.

Simply put, if you don't want to deal with this, you don't have to. But as some people have mentioned that their character would reflect on it or they want to consider it in their roleplays as it is part of the world we live in, I wanted to establish our common reality so there wouldn't be any misunderstandings in judging.

I hope everyone stays healthy as it appears the next couple of weeks could be challenging. But let's keep this game fun and something we can look forward to in the meantime.