Breakdown - March 11, 2020 - Summarized results
The opening bars of “The Old Me” by Memphis May Fire play as the Breakdown logo flies across the screen.

I'm thinking about the old me
'Cause I've been feeling empty
I never used to be so dead inside

Shots of Syren celebrating with the World Championship start before we see a shot of the Beauty Factory standing tall in the ring. Following this is Aaron Blackbourne hitting the Unchained Creativity on an opponent. Katie Steward hitting the Off with her Head on Giovanni Aries at Retribution 2018 follows.

I think I lost my memory
I can't remember carefree
And all my days turn into fight or flight

Owen Cruze hitting the Cruze Stomp on an opponent follows before we see Selena Frost hitting the Glass Shard on Bree Lancaster. Bree Lancaster hitting the Classifier on Aaron Blackbourne follows before we see Scarlet Grey walking to the ring.

I wanna get back, tell me how to get back
I wanna get back, tell me how to get back

Kennedy Street hitting Dante McCaffery with the Touch of Class follows before we see James Evans and Angelica Jones holding the SCW World Tag Team Championship. Marie Jones standing on the ropes follows before we see Kandis swiveling her hips as part of her entrance. Derek Adonis holding up a copy of the KABLAMA Sutra follows.

Say it again, say it again, tell me what I wanna hear
Tell me that I'm gonna be fine and there's nothing left to fear
'Cause I've been losing sleep (losing sleep)
Trying to get back to who I used to be
Where is the old me?

Chris Cannon spearing Kennedy Street and Owen Cruze follows before we see a shot of Cassidy Carter dancing on her way to the ring, and then a shot of Regan Street and Datura swinging chairs at one another. The Breakdown logo comes up on the screen and remains on it for a few moments.

We then cut to a live shot of the inside of the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. The cameras pan across the crowd for a few moments.

The opening of “Door to Door Cannibals" can be heard blaring through the PA system. The crowd cheers as James Evans walks out from the back and looks around the arena. He has the SCW World Championship proudly over his shoulder. He then starts to step forward and walk down the rampway to the ring.

Sharper: “We’re kicking things off tonight with the SCW World Champion.”

Knots: “I hope not for the last time on Breakdown. Sienna is hoping for it.”

Sharper: “This Sunday, that massive Thunderdome gauntlet that James will need to go through. It’s a handicap match on paper, but with Xiomara as the special referee, Bree Lancaster as the enforcer, and no one allowed to intervene, James Evans will have the fight of his life.”

James Evans walks down to the ring and grabs the ropes and pulls himself onto the apron. He then enters the ring and walks across the ring. He looks out at the crowd before spinning around and turning to the opposite corner. He then straightens the title over his shoulder as he turns back to the corner nearest Jason Phillips where a microphone is waiting for him. He takes it and walks back over to the middle of the ring. He looks around, running his arm across his nose and smirks as he looks around.

James: “So this is supposed to be the last night I hold this and leave this ring, leave an SCW show, before all is right in the world and a whiny bitch holds this title again?”

The crowd boos as James smirks.

James: “I agree…and I wasn’t just talking about Sienna.”

James paces around the ring a bit as the crowd cheers.

James: “See, that’s fun part here. I get to go to war. And in a place where I can do anything I want. And I hope that Chris Cannon enjoyed what I did to him last week. Gave him a little taste. Now he can whine and bitch about how I attacked him from behind. Do you think I give a damn! You set this all up. You and Sienna, and the Beauty Factory and all this crap. The Thunderdome. Bree Lancaster in there. We all know that you’re going to attack from behind. Xiomara may too. Bree too. And Sasha can say all she wants, making sure there’s a clean pin or a clean tap, but the fact of the matter is that I don’t plan to give either one of you many opportunities right from the start!”

The crowd roars.

James: “See, this Sunday, it’s going to be war, man. It’s going to be that fight I’ve been waiting for. Because I have to take on at least four of you and who knows what other surprises there will be. Sienna, you decide who can comes down to the ring to help. I already know that I’m standing alone. I look at all of the people who hate you for this. I know they hate me too. So don’t worry. You don’t need to worry about that, but it makes you feel better…all the power to you. See, this Sunday, I plan to do one thing. Kick your asses!”

The crowd cheers as a “James!” chant echoes throughout the arena.

James: “Because just like I know you’re going to throw everything at me because you’d rather bitch and complain instead of kick ass in that ring, you know that I’m not going to stay down. Didn’t stop me at Clarity…just delayed the inevitable. That’s when I had half the world against me. End of the Year Special…I outlasted the Beauty Factory there. Giovanni Aries is back but he knows it’s not a smart move to mess with me and Syren, she can nail me with a steel chair all she wants. I keep coming back up and I keep kicking ass.”

James steps forward to the ropes, looking at one of the ringside cameras.

James: “Look into my eyes. Believe me when I tell you that you can act like you’re screwed. You won’t have any excuses when I do something you could never dream of doing…defying the odds. Because while you’ve always taken the easy way out – sleeping with judges to get ahead in the fashion world….becoming a crappy carbon copy of Kelcey Wallace and now, turning into Syren Swann, relying on all of the people around you along with your dimwitted husband who I promise, if he wants to throw down with me, I have no problem putting him on the shelf yet again!”

The crowd cheers. James paces around the ring again before turning back to the camera.

James: “I’ve rebuilt my reputation. I’ve earned this title and you can try and take it away from me, but all you’ve done is created a place where I can do one thing I know I can do better than all four of you locked in the cage with me…That’s fight. And Sienna, the only kiss I’ll be experience is when you kiss goodbye to your title hopes for the foreseeable future. The Trios Tournament meant Clarity wasn’t what it should be. It benefitted me. I’ll admit it. And thank God because another month of you as champion would drive us to drinking!”

The crowd cheers.

James: “Now you’re using it for you….I’ll just show you that you still have to get the job done and you won’t be. But don’t worry…I’m sure Chris will be happy to listen to your whine and bitch some more. If he’s conscious!”

James steps back and turns and throws the microphone back to Phillips. “Door to Door Cannibals” plays throughout the arena. James then turns and walks over to the ropes and steps through them and drops down to the floor.

Sharper: “James Evans may actually be looking forward to this. Anyone else, and rightfully so, may be concerned about their chances. Sienna Swann has stacked the deck. Chris Cannon and Sienna Swann both in the match. Xiomara Diaz as the referee; Bree Lancaster as the special enforcer. But he’s looking forward to it.”

Knots: “Because he knows he can do anything he wants in that match. There are no disqualifications and for James, we’ve seen it…turn things into a brawl and he’ll come out on top, no matter the odds. I don’t like his chances as much as he does, but James has confidence. That’s putting it mildly!”

Sharper: “But so does Sienna. And something has to give. Someone is going to be disappointed this Sunday.”

Knots: “Someone could be disappointed tonight. A lot to come still!”

Sharper: “Very true, Jon.”

James Evans starts to head to the back, the World Title over his shoulder. The cameras focus on this visual as Evans heads to the back before the scene cuts away.

COMMERCIALS

Gavin Taylor vs. Sammy Thomas Davies

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Phillips: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

“Sharing is Caring” by the Tinker Toys resounds throughout the arena as the crowd stirs.
Phillips: Introducing first, accompanied by Clamidiya, from the Red Light District, he is Sammy Thomas Davies!

The two look around, somewhat in awe of their surroundings before starting to make their way down to the ring. Clamidiya claps a few hands as STD runs over and slides into the ring.

Sharper: Sammy Thomas Davies ladies and gentleman, ready for action tonight, or at least he looks ready.

Knots: Are you kidding Sharper? This man is a former SCW World Tag Team Champion. Sammy Thomas Davies is ready for anything, he is more than capable of pulling off the big win tonight!

Sammy rolls over and pushes himself up to his feet before running over to the ropes. Clamidiya turns and runs up the steel steps and enters the ring. She walks around and the two pose in the middle of the ring. The song ends while Sammy goes to his corner and Clamidiya to the outside as "Whoa Is Me" by Down With Webster starts to play over the arena.

Whoa is me
I'm so whoa
See me decked out from my head to my toe
Whoa is me
I'm so whoa
Everywhere I go I'm a one man show

Phillips: His opponent, hailing from Los Angeles, California, and weighing 225 pounds, “The All-Star” Gavin Taylor!

And the song continues...

Sharper: Gavin Taylor be joining us momentarily, and you think that the fans here in Nashville are booing already, just imagine what may happen when people can see him in the arena.

Knots: Crowds love Gavin Taylor all over the world, even crowds who might not be aware of it yet

The crowd boos as "All Star" Gavin Taylor steps out from behind the curtain onto the top of the ramp. As he stands in place, posing with his arms outstretched and wearing a guitar, straw cowboy hat, and a rhinestone shirt, the chorus of the song plays.

Say whoa (whoa)
The more I feel it whoa (whoa)
The more I need it whoa (whoa)
You say whoa
Whoa is me
I'm so whoa

Gavin begins to walk down the ramp with swagger. He smirks as he gets to the ring. Pulling himself to the apron, he hangs out off the ring while holding onto the top rope.

Sharper: Oh yeah, I am feeling the love, let me tell you. What he’s doing with a guitar, straw cowboy hat, and rhinestone shirt God only knows.

Knots: You never know what you are going to get from Gavin Taylor. This is very exciting, I can’t wait!!

The song continues...

I cheated to get what I got
Stepped all over you self for my spot
I bet you I'm winning, I bet that you're not
I bet you don't see me, I bet you get caught

Gavin pulls himself through the ropes and steps onto the second ropes on the opposite side of the ring from the ramp. He then goes over to the ring announcer and gets a microphone while Sammy looks confused. The crowd is already dripping with animosity as Gavin steps to the center of the ring and raises the microphone to his lips.

Gavin: Howdy pardners!

Sharper: Howdy pardners? Give me a break.

Knots: Patience Sharper, patience!

Just from those two words, it already sounds like the Nashvillians are close to booing Gavin out of the building, but much to everyone’s regret he continues.

Gavin: Listen, The All-Stars knows that times have been tough in Nashville with the tornaders and all last week, and so I decides that I will play all of you a song before Mr. Davies and I here do battle. Dim the lights.

The lights dim Gavin starts playing his guitar to the familiar “Rhinestone Cowboy” as the fans boo even louder.

Gavin: Like a rhinestone All-Star!
Riding out on a horse in an All-Star-spangled rodeooooooo!

Sharper: Make him stop making fun and start the damn match!

Knots: It’s a classic!

Gavin: Like a rhinestone All-Star!
Getting cards and letters from people I don't even know
And offers comin' over the phone!

Trash is starting to fill the ring, as Gavin takes off his hat and guitar and bows to the crowd who continue to boo. The lights come on however and those boos quickly become cheers as Sammy has stolen Gavin’s guitar and before he realizes what has happened, Sammy slams the guitar over Gavin’s head as bell sounds to starts the match.

Sharper: Sammy Thomas Davies, he caught Gavin by surprise, and now can he finish off the upset?!

Knots: Its not fair, its not fair, Gavin wasn’t ready!

With Gavin dazed and confused, Sammy takes this opportunity and hits a spin out breaker he calls The Clap amid raucous cheers.

Sharper: Cover him Sammy, this is your best shot!

Sammy does in fact make the cover as Clamidiya hops up and down with delight.

Kickout by Gavin Taylor!!

Knots: Thank God Gavin Taylor got up at 2 and a half! After the last week in Nashville, people couldn't handle the loss of him losing this match!

Sammy looks stunned that Gavin kicked out and does not know what to do next. Gavin gets up slowly while Sammy starts pounding him across the back while the two of them are going around the ring, but it has no effect as Gavin starts shaking more with every shot to his back and the crowd starts booing again.

Sharper: I don't believe what I am witnessing, please me that Gavin Taylor is not….

Knots: Yes, he's All-Starring up!

Gavin finally turns around and stops in front of Sammy waving his index finger in his face. Sammy tries a straight right hand but this is blocked by Gavin who then hits three straight right hands that have Sammy stunned up against the ropes. Gavin whips him across the ring and tries for a big boot on the rebound, but there is no rebound because Sammy is wise enough to go under the bottom rope and out of the ring to take a breather with Clamidiya.

Sharper: Sammy Thomas Davies doing the smart thing and taking a break here for a second.

Knots: See, that is the intelligent thing to do. Sammy is always thinking in there, a real cerebral assassin!

Sammy gets some advice from Clamidiya, uses the count until 7, then heads back toward the ring. Unfortunately for him however, Gavin is waiting, as he grabs him through the top and middle ropes. With Sammy's feet hung up on the middle rope, Gavin hits a powerful rope hung diamond cutter.

Sharper: Cubic Zirconium Cutter with authority!

Knots: There is no doubt about it, that one is going to leave a mark on Sammy tomorrow!

Sammy is out on the mat and clearly Gavin has the match won. Wanting to add insult to possible injury, Gavin picks Sammy up and very slowly dragging out now for emphasis hits a textbook elevated neckbreaker he calls the….

HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT!

Sharper: Good lord, you have made your point Gavin. Now just end this thing, please.

Knots: Yeah. I agree, that's enough.

Gavin kicks Sammy a couple times and seeing that he is not moving, Gavin steps Sammy chests to make the arrogant cover while the fans shower him with another of boos and trash.

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Phillips: Here is your winner, "The All-Star" Gavin Taylor!

Sharper: That was revolting, and I can't even say for sure that Sammy Thomas Davies is my friend.

Knots: That was beautiful by Gavin Taylor is what it was, what a comeback! He could have gained another moniker tonight, Gavin Taylor he's SCW's Comeback Kid!

Clamidiya is in the ring now to check on Sammy who has seen better days, while the crowd continues to boo Gavin as he takes us to a break with an arrogant smirk across his face.

Jay Gold cuts a promo, clearly unimpressed, but suggesting Gavin better get serious. This Sunday will be.

COMMERCIALS

We see a shot of a blank white space. A few moments pass before we see the outline of a woman being drawn.

Blackbourne: “I know who you are Datura. I know what you claim to be. I know what you do.”

The drawing continues to develop as we see the female figure quickly finished, the footage clearly sped up. This is followed by drawing the hair of the woman, matching that of Datura.

Blackbourne: “Your reputation precedes you and that’s exactly why I jumped on the opportunity to face you. I don’t shy from challenges. That should be clear. In a year where I’ve had more ups and downs than I’d like to admit…”

We see a quick drawing of a title belt appear in the bottom left, notably not the US or World Championship, but the Adrenaline Championship.

Blackbourne: “Failed title opportunities…A growing reputation of my own for falling short…”

We then realize that the woman’s legs haven’t been completed, showcasing now, as the image is completed, a brace around one leg.

Blackbourne: “Crises of confidence…a war between what is right and wrong…”

We then see two other females drawn in the background, their faces unclear, but clearly representing the Trios Tournament.

Blackbourne: “Opportunities missed…”

Blackbourne then returns to finishing off Datura, drawing her in-ring attire, and finishing off the features of her face.

Blackbourne: “Your story is just like mine…You beat Regan. I beat Syren. You felt short when you could cash on the consequences…so did I. But we both don’t give up!”

We then see a smirk placed on the face of Datura. The outline is complete as Blackbourne starts to add colour, intentionally colouring the background and the items all around, the two women, the Adrenaline Championship, the brace.

Blackbourne: “But will you be able to deal with someone who is just as motivated as you to put it all behind them and break out…You mentioned possibilities for revenge, for gold…We all share the same hopes and desires. And Datura…they will clash at Retribution. I look forward to this.”

The image then focuses and pans out a bit as a paintbrush is thrown down next to the image, showing that it’s on a canvas. We then hear footsteps as the scene slowly fades to black.

Scarlet Grey vs. Selena Frost

Scarlet Grey seems at first confident and initially does well against Selena. She then takes a few kicks. Scarlet responds with more aggression, but Selena uses her agility to counter, before hitting the Defying Gravity. Selena celebrates her win.

Backstage, we see Jake Starr and Jordan Majors in their locker room.

Majors: “I get you want to keep training and we’re waiting for tonight. But can’t we just get warmed up.”

Starr: “You could walk out Adrenaline Champion this Sunday. I want to see that happen. That’s what tonight is about. Get you some more confidence and then this Sunday to get it done.”

Majors: “But I’ve got this. I’ve got the confidence.”

Starr: “I know but-“

???: “No! Get away from me!”

Major stops and Starr looks around.

Starr: “What the?”

Majors: “That’s Scott…”

Majors heads out of the locker room and the camera follows before we see Kimberly Williams, wearing a pirate’s costume, brandishing a toy saber as Scott is backing up.

Kim: “Hey! I don’t want to hurt you! See! Plastic! No stabby stabby!”

Kim bangs the toy sword playfully off Scott’s head.

Scott: “I want nothing to do with you. That title will be back with Bree and that’s the only part of this I want!”

Majors: “What’s going on?”

Starr leans out the door too.

Kim: “Oh goody! Witnesses for this agreement. I just wanted to offer Scott the opportunity to outfit me with the bestest American pirate bladesmith outfit ever! I mean, he’s with Bree. When will he ever get to develop something this cool!”

Scott: “Oh Jordan, thank God-“

Scott pauses.

Scott: “Oh Jake…”

Starr waves.

Majors: “You’re still on this.”

Kim: “Well I was thinking about it. I mean since I am just ripping off everything from Bree who ripped NOTHING off and is so set on it that she’s defending it by stating she never watched SCW….pfft…some wrestler. I mean, I totally watched Orlando Cruze kick ass…oh wait…that was in ULW. Whatever. But come on…Lancaster…totally a British name. Like bad guy in that Mel Gibson movie The Patriot British. I’m Williams-“

Majors looks around.

Scott: “Williams is Welsh!”

Kim: “Uh…Tennessee Williams. Totally more American! So there!”

Majors: “Why is this even a thing?”

Kim: “I’m board and like to mess with Bree and her friends. Like you George!”

Majors: “The names Jordan.”

Kim: “Sure thing! Hi Jake!”

Kim waves as Scott slinks out and heads off. Jordan motions for him to keep going as Jordan steps up.

Majors: “Kim…you better start taking Bree seriously.”

Kim: “Oh I totally am. I mean I added a blacksmith to my deal. Totally adding the stabbing part of my persona!”

Jordan: “Not what I meant. She’s coming for you. Just like I’m going to stop your sister Marie from walking out the champion this Sunday.”

Kim smiles.

Kim: “Don’t worry. This time I’ll keep Scott out of it…just like she should’ve. I wonder what excuse she’ll have this time. That’s all she’s full of. Has she blamed you for anything?”

Majors: “Not something I need to worry about.”

Kim: “Alright…well…let’s hope Marie doesn’t cause you to fall on your ass this Sunday! Say hi to Bree for me!”

Kim then turns and skips off. Jordan watches her as she turns back to Jake.

Jake: “You know she is right…Bree tends to rely on excuses. Just calling it like I see it.”

Majors: “Let’s get back to training.”

Jake: “Alright.”

Jordan Majors steps back into the locker room as Jake Starr follows after and the scene fades out.

COMMERCIALS

Ace mocks Glory and Sienna, saying they got lucky, but Ace notes Asher won’t be there to screw it up. Asher comes in and they playfully go back and forth before Asher notes, he’ll still have a title. Ace won’t. Ace says…I have a way to fix that.

Konrad Raab vs Kelsai Adamson-Mason
SCW Television Championship

Phillips: “The following match is for the SCW Television Championship! Introducing first, the challenger...”

Cold as Ice by M.O.P plays over the sound system as Konrad comes out through the curtain, wearing his blue and white mask with white hair along with his wrestling trousers with his nickname The Iceman on the front of them, his various tattoos on display.

Phillips: “From Cologne, Germany, he is The Iceman, Konrad Raab!”

Konrad then high fives the fans as he goes up the stairs before going in-between the ropes and does a holdup on each turnbuckle and everyone cheers him as he gets down from the turnbuckle and does a few boxing punches to the cameras before he looks at his opponent waiting for the match to start.

Sharper: “A former Television Champion, Konrad Raab has a chance to add to his resume here tonight.”

Knots: “We have Konrad, who respects almost everyone, facing the Television Champion Kelsai Adamson-Mason, who loves almost everyone. Do you think they'll sing Kumbaya after the match?”

Sharper: “Stop it.”

"Let Love In" plays in the background as Kelsai Adamson-Mason walks out onto the stage with confidence. She has the hugest smile on her face while her manager Amy Chastaine walks by her side, smiling brightly. Amy waves to a few fans as Kelsai waves at the entire crowd with both hands.

Phillips: “And his opponent... currently residing in New Orleans, Louisiana and being accompanied by her manager Amy Chastaine.... she is the current SCW Television Champion, Kelsai Adamson-Mason!”

Getting to the ring, Kelsai jumps from the floor to the ring apron before she steps through the ropes and goes to her corner, smiling and waving enthusiastically. She takes the belt of and holds it overhead, drawing loud cheers. She goes to her corner, consulting with Amy who stands on the apron.

Sharper: “Kelsai looking confident as always, but taking a moment for some last minute advice from her manager and mentor Amy Chastaine.”

Kelsai nods and Amy gets down from the apron. Kelsai turns to face Konrad. The bell rings. Kelsai and Konrad meet in the middle of the ring and shake hands. The crowd applauds. The two circle each other a bit, then Konrad goes in and takes Kelsai down with an armdrag. She gets right back up, only to be taken down again with another. Kelsai gets up again, just as quick. Konrad goes for a third armdrag, but Kelsai evades and nails him with a forearm. Konrad steps back. Kelsai runs the ropes for momentum and launches herself into Konrad with a crossbody. Konrad catches her though, then spins around and plants her with a body slam. The crowd oohs as he makes a cover.

1!

Kelsai kicks out. She gets to her feet faster than Konrad can, and uses the few seconds advantage to drill him with a step up enzuigiri. Konrad Goes back down, holding his head. Kelsai runs the ropes again then hits a low-level dropkick to the back. Konrad goes down. Kelsai turns him to his back and makes a cover.

1!

2!

Konrad kicks out, shoving Kelsai away. She rolls through and gets to her feet near the ropes. Konrad gets up and they look at each other across the ring. Kelsai nods with a smile. The crowd cheers.

Sharper: “Looks like Kelsai appreciates the challenge she's getting.”

Knots: “Wonder if she'll still appreciate it if and when Konrad Icinates her! Or whatever that phrase is he uses. Did I say it right? I think I said it right.”

Konrad returns the nod. Kelsai explodes from ropes and goes for a spear. Konrad sidesteps and Kelsai nearly dives headfirst through the ropes on the opposite side, but she catches herself on the ropes and ends up on the apron. We Amy looking very relieved. Konrad turns and Kelsai slings herself over the ropes back into the ring. Konrad runs and knocks her down with a clothesline. He grabs a leg and pulls her to the middle of the ring, then applies an ankle lock.

Sharper: “The Icelock!”

Knots: “Konrad going for an early submission.”

Amy leans on the apron concerned as Kelsai yells in pain. She pushes up with her hands, and tries to pull herself towards the ropes. But Konrad has a sizable weight advantage over her and she can't pull herself and him. Kelsai drops back down, her chest on the mat, her face clinched in pain. Konrad pulls harder on her ankle. Kelsai yells again, pushes up again, and manages to get her shoulder under her, rolling out of the hold. Konrad doesn't want to let go, tries to keep her from rolling, and Kelsai ends up flipping him over. Konrad lands on his back on the mat. Kelsai gets to her feet, tests her ankle cautiously, then hops on both feet. She smiles and the crowd cheers.

Sharper: “Looks like Kelsai's ankle survived the onslaught.”

Knots: “And Konrad now getting to his feet.”

Konrad stands up and Kelsai runs and leaps and takes Konrad down with a frankensteiner. She then springboards off the middle rope and lands a moonsault. The crowd roars. Kelsai makes a cover.

1!

2!

Konrad kicks out. Kelsai rolls off and gets to her feet. Konrad gets up. He grabs Kelsai and sends her across. On the return he lifts her up, spins, and plants her with a powerbomb. He then gets to his feet and goes to the corner to climb the ropes.

Sharper: “Konrad Raab going up top instead of trying to make a cover. He has an idea.”

Knots: “He may be making a mistake.”

Konrad goes to the top rope and jumps, looking for an elbow drop. But Kelsai rolls out of the way at the last possible moment. The crowd oohs as Konrad elbows the mat. He rolls over grabbing at his arm.

Knots: “Told ya!”

Sharper: “Big crash and burn for Raab, Kelsai needs to try to take advantage of this.”

Kelsai gets to her feet and goes up the ropes in the corner. Konrad stirs, and gets up to a knee. He looks around, and sees Kelsai up on the ropes. He starts to stand up, but Kelsai jumps and nails a missile dropkick. She scrambles to make a cover.

1!

2!

Konrad gets a shoulder up. The crowd cheers. Kelsai gets off and sits next to him, looking frustrated. Konrad starts to get up . Kelsai gets to her feet and as Konrad gets up Kelsai runs the ropes. She goes for a flying clothesline, but Konrad ducks and turns. Kelsai lands on her feet and turns, and Konrad grabs her and drops her with a DDT. Kelsai flips over from the impact. Konrad covers.

1!

2!

Kelsai kicks out right before three. The crowd cheers, and we see Amy Chastaine clapping.

Sharper: “We were a hair away from having a new champion!”

Knots: “Guess it's safe to say Kelsai is hardheaded!”

Konrad gets to his feet as Kelsai stirs. He pulls her up to her feet, then sends her into the ropes. Kelsai bounces back and ducks a clothesline. Konrad spins as Kelsai springs off the ropes on the other side. She nails him with a forearm. Konrad steps back. Kelsai then nails a roundhouse kick. Konrad goes down to a knee. Kelsai hits an enzuigiri, knocking Konrad to the mat. Kelsai quickly runs to the corner and climbs the ropes. She turns and before Konrad sees where Kelsai is, she launches and lands the Double Shot! The crowd roars as she makes a cover.

1!

2!

3!

The bell rings and Kelsai hops to her feet.

Phillips: “Your winner and still SCW Television Champion..... Kelsai Adamson-Mason!”

Amy slides in and hands Kelsai the belt. She then holds it up with one hand while Amy raises her other. Konrad sits up.

Sharper: “Konrad Raab gave Kelsai a great fight, nearly came away with it after that strong DDT, but Kelsai just too resilient, and too quick for Konrad to keep up.”

Knots: “Great showing from both competitors.”

Konrad gets to his feet. Kelsai offers him a handshake. He takes it, and the crowd applauds.

After the match, Ravyn Taylor comes out, brandishing the SCW Television Championship. She is out with Christy Matthews and Christopher Richter. She hands the title to Kelsai Adamson-Mason. It’s a tense scene with Amy Chastaine not trusting anyone. Damian Angel comes out, try to fight, threatening Ravyn. Ravyn openly, and mockingly, tries to calm him down. In the moment, at one point, Kelsai is knocked down. This brings out Blake Mason. Mason gets in Damian’s face. Damian is focused on Ravyn and Blake then gets into it with Damian. Blake knocks Damian down. Peyton and Alistaire out and they keep Blake from Damian as Damian rolls to the floor.

Backstage, we see what appears to be Scarlet Grey backstage, but only from her back. A crew member comes up to her, and she snaps, attacking him violently. She turns as we notice that she’s wearing a mask before she turns and snaps, lunging for the camera as the scene cuts away.

COMMERCIALS

We open up not with a white screen, but instead completely blackness. We then see several white dots appear all over.

Datura: “I heard you made one of these for me and I figured, I should give you a gift myself.”

From the lights, we then see a rainbow of colour start to spiral around each of them, initially all independent of one another, and slowly radiating outwards.

Datura: “But unlike you, I’m not here to paint a beautiful picture or send a deeper message. I merely wanted to see who would test me and well, you stepped out. The roar of the crowd was unique. Still getting used to that. But then again, as I heard from the snippet I was given before I recorded this, I have a reputation.”

The radiating rainbows however eventually collide with others, causing distortion and a mix of the various colours, leading to chaos.

Datura: “But I am a chaotic individual Aaron. I’m known for my cerebral nature. But this is that of a different kind. Nothing like you’ve seen before!”

There’s a sigh as the continued chaotic scene of the blending spirals of colour continues before panning out, showing the scene is part of a pattern of chaos.

Datura: “I just hope you realize that even if this is one-off, facing me tends to be career-changing. As David…ask Regan….ask Scarlet…”

The scene continues to develop.

Datura: “Don’t worry though…I’ll enjoy seeing what you come up. And how your creativity matches mine. And how it comes up short!”

Just then, the spirals of colour stop before slowly diffusing out before returning to the black background with the white dots.

Datura: “I just hope you don’t mind starting over again.”

The spirals of colour start to again and continue to radiate outward as the scene fades to black.

Breakdown returns to see a wooden dining room table in the ring. Over in the corner is a smaller table, with a bottle of Dangerously Infamous Rum and a set of tumblers.

Knots: “What is this?”

Sharper: “I don’t know. All I know is that that’s some Dangerously Infamous rum and Lucas Knight and David are the main purveyors of it.”

“Handsome Devils Club” by Purelove starts to play and the crowd cheers. A few moments pass before we hear the rev of an engine. A few moments pass before we see the Tuktuk driving out with Jason Helms driving it. He drives onto the stage and Lucas Knight, David Helms and Jason Helms are all dressed in suits. They look out at the crowd before Jason keeps driving the Tuk tuk to the ring before stopping. He puts it in park and steps out. Lucas and David hop out and straighten their suits.

Sharper: “This explains something. The Handsome Devils Club coming to the ring and in style.”

Knots: “You talking about the suits or the tuktuk?”

Sharper: “Both?”

Knots: “Well I should be up there. I’m a handsome devil myself!”

Sharper: “Go and take it up with them. I mean Lucas is your brother in law. David is your cousin in law.”

Lucas Knight walks up the steel steps and into the ring. David Helms follows and Jason Helms hops onto the apron, intentionally showing some disdain for the suit. He then enters the ring. Lucas Knight walks across as David Helms and Jason Helms settle on one side of the table as Lucas Knight is handed a microphone. He takes it and walks back over to the middle of the ring, looking out to the crowd.

Lucas: “This Sunday, I’m going to be getting into a bit of a fight.”

The crowd roars.

Lucas: “Against someone who has had an issue with my cousin, still not respecting her, and has hurt my brother-in-law and he’s made it damn personal. But one thing has been missing in all of this, despite the attacks, and in my case, knocking his ass to the floor at Trios Tournament…”

The crowd roars as Lucas smirks.

Lucas: “We’ve never seen eye to eye on anything, in more ways than one. And so Xander, you can consider this whatever you want. But I’ve brought out a bottle of the finest of Dangerously Infamous rum. I’ve got you a glass. And Xander…an opportunity for you to say whatever you want to be to my face.”

The crowd cheers. Lucas then turns to the entrance way.

Lucas: “So Xander…the invitation is there.”

Lucas steps back.

Knots: “What is he doing? Why is he wasting his drink on him?”

Sharper: “Well he’s not out here alone so if this is Xander’s opportunity to attack, Lucas isn’t playing that game!”

A few moments pass as Lucas keeps looking at the entrance way. The crowd starts to chant for Lucas as he smirks before the lights dim. The feedback over the PA system, as if a jack is plugged into an amplifier rips through the arena. While the noise attracts the attention of the crowd, spotlights, one after another shine down onto the stage. The familiar chords of "The Fade to Black" crackles on the sound system as smoke begins to hover on the stage. Xander Valentine then walks out from the back with Artemis at his side. The two look down at the ring as Lucas smiles. Xander and Artemis then start to saunter down to the ring.

Sharper: “I don’t believe this. He’s actually coming out.”

Knots: “Didn’t realize Xander even drank.”

Xander and Artemis reach the ringside area and Xander pulls himself up onto the ring apron. He then steps inside. He walks forward as Artemis independently climbs the stairs and then enters the ring. Xander places his microphone on the table, pointing to it before turning back and asking for a second one from Phillips. Phillips obliges and Lucas takes it and walks back.

Lucas: “There you go, Xander. Open mic. Same as the one in my hand.”

Lucas then turns back.

Lucas: “Dave if you would.”

Xander: “Yes, make Regan’s husband pour my drink…”

The crowd boos as David stops for a moment before ignoring it as David takes the bottle, opens it, pouring a glass for Lucas, for David, for Jason, and then two more, for Xander and Artemis. David then turns and hands two to Lucas. Lucas takes them and extends them to Xander and Artemis. Xander and Artemis look at him as Xander takes his. He looks at it, smells it, as Lucas then places Artemis’ in front of her. Artemis just looks at it as David then hands a glass to Jason and then one to Lucas, before taking one himself.

Xander: “Did you need all the help? Can’t poor your own drink.”

Lucas: “More just realize that you have a problem with dealing with people one on one. And I figured I’d see how civil you could be. Because this Sunday, I don’t think either one of us is going to be liking our accommodations.”

Xander looks at Lucas and nods.

Lucas: “Cheers…to kicking your ass and teaching you what respect REALLY means.”

Lucas then clinks glasses with David and Jason before turning and hitting Xander’s glass harder. He then turns and takes a sip of his drink. Xander looks at the Handsome Devils Club. Artemis then slowly lifts her glass. She looks at it before Xander just dumps his on the canvas. The crowd boos.

Lucas: “Now mates, that’s a damn waste of good drink. That’s a problem where I’m from.”

Xander: “And you’re a problem from where I’m standing. Your whole family like a damn disease. And you stepped up to take me on. You wanted to face a monster. You will this Sunday. And Lucas, only you will be upset with your accommodations.”

Lucas: “We’ll see about that.”

Lucas then throws the contents of his glass into the face of Xander. Xander stumbles back and Lucas climbs over the table as Artemis keeps holding the glass of rum in the corner. Lucas nails Xander with a hard right and then another and another. The crowd roars. David and Jason stay back, intentionally keeping it as a one on one fight.  Lucas gets a few more shots in as Xander covers up in the corner. Artemis keeps watch before suddenly throwing her glass of rum into the face of David. David turns away, before suddenly, the crowd roars as we see Alice Ames on the floor, pulling David to the floor. Jason turns and David looks at Alice.

Jason: “Behind you bro!”

Knots: “Wonderland is here! They’re here! From the crowd!”

Sharper: “They’re also helping Xander. Remember a year ago! Xander took out Giovanni!”

Knots: “Common enemy?”

Sharper: “But Artemis threw the glass of rum at David. That started that part. And Lucas is hammering away on Xander Valentine!”

David turns and Giovanni Aries is there and swings his cane. David ducks. Giovanni turns and David nails him with a hard right and then another. Jason then looks around before realizing Cain Adams is not seen. Lucas continues to attack Xander before Jason turns as Cain Adams slides into the ring, having also come from the crowd. Jason goes for a hard right, but Cain ducks and kicks him before hooking him up and turning and swinging Jason down to drive him through the table with the White Rabbit! The crowd ohs.

Sharper: “No! No! Jason Helms driven through the table!”

Knots: “He saw it coming, but Cain just overpowered him!”

David stops fighting Giovanni as Lucas turns and sees Jason. He turns and lunges at Cain who drops down and rolls to the floor. David slides into the ring. Giovanni is just cackling, as he is down to a knee, from David’s strikes. Alice Ames is laughing too. Xander looks in the ring as Artemis exits calmly and drops down to the floor. Xander then drops to the floor. Artemis walks around the ring, watching Giovanni and Alice before reaching up and grabbing the open bottle of rum. She takes it and then cap and closes it before starting to walk around.

Knots: “Artemis is taking the rum! I thought he hated it!”

Sharper: “Now it’s a cause for celebration. The Handsome Devils Club is down one as the Wonderland again gets involved and in this case, directly helps Xander.”

Knots: “At least he’ll have a few knots. Lucas was wearing him out and this Sunday, he does it, hot damn, we could see the Executioner fall! And I’ll drink to that!”

Xander and Artemis head to the back. Xander notices that Artemis took the bottle. He points to it. She just takes the cap off and takes a swig. Xander nods as Xander takes the bottle, taking a swig himself, and turning back. He then smirks before turning to the ring. Giovanni continues to cackle as Lucas looks up at Xander and David turns to Giovanni and the scene cuts out.

Selena and Regan cut a promo on Ravyn Taylor, suggesting she focus, while also talking about how Kandis and Tommy won’t be guarding the division. Regan will be getting her title belt.

COMMERCIALS

Breakdown returns as Jason Helms is seen, holding his back, in the trainer’s room.

Jason: “Had to get the sturdier table, didn’t ya?”

Knight: “Figured it would work for the ambience, but looks like the Wonderland wants a fight too.”

David: “Don’t worry, we’re going to give them that fight. These Wonderland assholes are exactly the type of people that need to be put in their place. How the hell you had any link to them, Jason, I’ll never know.”

Jason: “That link is long gone.”

Jason looks at the camera.

Jason: “Hey! Cameraman. Get over here. Put this in front of my face.”

The camera moves closer.

Jason: “I know Gio, you and I have had a long history. You wanted to come after David and I. Attacking us last week. That was your first mistake. Tonight, you wanted to come from behind and take your Wonderland troll and drive me through a table. Well, that’s the second mistake. I ain’t letting you get a third one. I remember a couple of years ago, you and I were destined to clash, and instead, we somehow became friends. Well those days are gone and I owe you a New Jersey style ass-kicking. So bring the Wonderland. I’ll bring the stars and the rainbows as that’s what you’ll be seeing when David and I finish kicking your asses this Sunday!”

The crowd cheers as Jason leans back and winces. The camera pans back.

David: “Looks like we better get the tape out. Gonna have to make sure it all feels nice and easy punching those assholes in the face!”

The crowd cheers some more as the scene cuts away.

Aaron Blackbourne vs. Katie Steward

Phillips: “The following match is scheduled for one fall… Introducing first…”

All of a sudden, the lights go out, prompting a surprised pop from the fans. The tune of “The Nexus” by Amaranthe begins as a distorted speech that can barely be made out plays amidst the beat, but it’s not long before the song kicks into full gear, and when it does red and white lights begin pulsing on the stage as we see that smoke has begun to engulf it. When the lyrics kick in, the Tron comes to life with clips of Aaron Blackbourne in action, both as himself and as his various demon incarnations. When the song hits the chorus, pyro suddenly goes off on the stage in sync with the creative soul himself suddenly shooting up through the smoke and standing tall on the stage, arms raised and outstretched as the fans erupt into cheers. The lights start to come back on, albeit dimmed, as Blackbourne begins making his way down to the ring, happily accepting high fives from the fans with a smile.

Phillips: “Making his way to the ring… weighing in at 175 pounds…. AARON BLACKBOURNE!”

As he reaches ringside he suddenly leaps onto the apron and quickly climbs so that he’s got one foot on the top turnbuckle, and in tune with the chorus kicking in a second time he briefly crosses his arms across his chest before throwing them out in the same raised and outstretched pose as before, white spotlights suddenly coming on and converging on him as he closes his eyes and basks in this moment. When the chorus ends, Blackbourne leaps from the top into the ring, removing his black jacket and setting it into his corner before he begins doing some light warm-ups for the match ahead.

Sharper: “Aaron Blackbourne came so close weeks ago to winning the SCW World Championship, he seeks to take out a former World Champion in Katie Steward.”

Knots: “He’s say he’s patient, knows that even though he was that close, he can’t forget how he got in the position. He needs to stay hungry.”

Sharper: “And he also has some personal issues with Katie.”

The arena lights dim down and pink light shine on the stage. “Queen:” by Loren Gray plays as The Queen of Queens and Goddess of Desire Katie Steward steps out on the stage. She walks her beautiful white and gold ring robe and spins around in a circle showing it off the crowd. TJ Johnson walks out onto the stage with Katie and the two nods to on another before Katie continues her walk to the ring with her arms out and his hands at shoulder length. Katie walks around the ring and up the ring steps carefully and across the apron. TJ runs up after her and holds open the ropes for her to enter the ring. Katie walks to the center of the ring and she disrobes for the crowd. She shows off her wrestling attire. TJ takes her robe and exits the ring and Katie to her corner.

Phillips: “And his opponent, accompanied to the ring by TJ Johnson…. The Goddess of Desire… KATIE STEWARD!”

Knots: “You mentioned personal issues, Aaron Blackbounre is none too pleased with the stunt Katie Steward pulled last week.”

Sharper: “He’s friends with Konrad. When Katie set up Konrad up, believing his wife has given birth… I think everyone is a little outraged by the entire situation. Shame on Katie Steward!”

Knots: “As a result, Aaron Blackbourne didn’t mince words. He said that while Katie Steward has accomplished a lot in her SCW career, she’s overstayed her welcome. His time is now.”

Katie Steward fans herself in the center of the ring, waiting, anticipating on Aaron Blackbourne to do something. The bell rings and immediately Aaron shoots across the ring with an elbow strike to knock down Katie. Katie pulls herself up onto her feet and Blackbourne spins around to connect with another elbow. This time she is launched into the rope. She immediately screams, holding her jaw as she seeks protection within the ropes. The referee comes to her rescue, blocking Aaron’s path.

Sharper: “Veteran move there. Aaron Blackbourne scoring some early heavy hits. Katie escapes to buy some time to recover.”

Knots: “Like it or not, Katie Steward might be one of the most cunning wrestlers, given her vast amount of experience. She’s been doing this for a long time, Adam.”

Sharper: “Be careful, she might hear that as an implication she’s getting old!”

The referee steps back once Katie swings back into the ring. Aaron and Katie circle around the ring. Aaron jumps forward, looking to grapple but Katie ducks underneath. Aaron turns and immediately he catches Katie Steward with a knee the gut. He underhooks her arms, getting ready to lift her up but she pulls him over with fireman’s carry. She runs into the ropes and then comes back with a soccer style kick to spine of Aaron. Aaron yells in pain as he stands up. He charges forward right into a hip toss. He repeats the same action, but gets the same result: a hip toss. As he fights to the feet, she speeds by him, bulldog after rebounding off the ropes.

Sharper: “Bulldog! The cover!”

1…

Sharper: “Aaron kicks out!”

Knots: “Katie showing off some speed and counters after that rough start.”

Sharper: “She’s catching Aaron’s aggression. Smart, veteran maneuvers. Let the enemy come to you.”

Katie leads him to his feet but there’s an elbow strike to the midsection. Aaron hammers with another elbow strike. Katie however gouges the eyes before pulling him in for a jawbreaker. He is launched back into the corner. Katie flies in with a clothesline to flatten Aaron across the turnbuckle. She seizes Aaron’s head and steps up onto the middle rope. Tornado DDT out from the corner into the center of the ring.

Sharper: “Katie’s offense continues. Tornado DDT. The pin!”

1…

Sharper: “2- No, not nearly enough.”

Knots: “Aaron Blackbourne believes Katie Steward is desperately clinging onto her career but right now, she’s patient, slowly methodically trying to wear him down.”

Katie rolls to the legs, stands, grabbing the leg of Aaron. She steps through and turns into a Sharpshooter. Aaron Blackbourne yells in pain as the submission hold is locked in. He begins to crawl across the ring towards the ropes.

Sharper: “Katie now has Aaron locked in a submission hold.”

Knots: “She’s dominating this match, showing that age isn’t a factor.”

Sharper: “But Aaron Blackbourne is showing tenacity right here, he’s going on that death march around the ring. Taking a lot out of him but he’s not going to surrender.”

The crowd begin to stomp to encourage Aaron. Aaron finally drapes an arm over the bottom ropes. Katie Steward keeps the hold locked in until the referee has to pull her away from Aaron. Katie screams at the referee in frustration before she locks her eyes onto Aaron. Aaron uses the ropes to get up to his feet.

Sharper: “She looks desperate now.”

Knots: “She wants to put Aaron Blackbourne in his place. She disappointed him by not taking the SCW World title away from James Evans or so she says.”

Katie comes barreling forward but she’s dumped over the ropes. She manages to float over onto the apron, but there’s an enzuigiri to stun Katie. Katie manages to hang on. Aaron explodes across the ring and back with a spear through the ropes, taking Katie down to the outside. He pops back up onto his feet, the adrenaline is flowing. He slides back in. He gallops across the ring and back, suicide somersault senton to take out Katie Steward who finally found her feet after the last attack. The crowd goes nuts.

Sharper: “Aaron Blackbourne, out of nowhere, offer up something I can have to describe as a outright blitzkeirg. He has Katie reeling!”

Knots: “But she’s outside the ring. That is a flash in the pan, now he’s struggling.”

Aaron Blackbourne holds himself as he forces Katie to her feet. Suddenly she shoves Blackbourne forward, back of the head strikes the ring post. Aaron stumbles forward, there’s the most Beautiful Superkick! Aaron Blackbourne drops on the outside of the ring as Katie, with the help of TJ Johnson, rolls back into the ring. The referee has resumed his count.

Sharper: “Aaron Blackbourne is down on the outside of the ring. Referee’s already at four!”

5….

6….

Sharper: “Aaron is stirring. He’s trying to find his feet. He needs to get back into the ring!”

7….

8….

Knots: “He’s not going to make it!”

9….

Sharper: “And he just barely slides underneath that rope in time. The referee, to the dismay of Katie, stops the count. This match continues!”

Katie pushes the referee out of the way, rushing over to the downed Aaron. She begins to stomp down onto him, but Aaron fights through the stomps, battling to his feet. He catches a leg on the way up, he steps over her leg, spinning wheel kick knocks Katie off her feet. She doesn’t stay down for long, but Aaron sweeps her legs out by attacking the back of the knee. She drops to a kneeling position, and there’s a stiff kick to the chest. The crowd whoas. Aaron delivers another stiff kick.

Knots: “Katie’s taking a punishment right now. Those kicks are deadly!”

Sharper: “Each one, you can hear from the booth, and they are hitting with a sickening thud!”

Knots: “The crowd’s counting along! This isn’t Sesame Street! Have some respect!”

Aaron delivers a third. The crowd echoes, shouting 3! There’s fourth! 4! Katie braces herself for the 5th kick, raising her arms to block it. But the kick didn’t come. Katie lowers and there’s the Unchained Creativity!

Sharper: “Unchained Creavity! The hook of the leg!”

1…

2…

Sharper: “3!”

Knots: “Aaron Blackbourne made a statement here tonight that he shouldn’t be counted out just because he lost one opportunity.”

Sharper: “Plus he gained a measure of revenge for his friend, Konrad Raab.”

Katie Steward rolls out of the ring, where TJ Johnson hurries over to her. Aaron stands up onto his feet, raising his arm in victory.

The big screen flickers to white. A few moments pass before we see some black appear on the edges, before realizing the scene is slowly panning out.

We cut briefly to the ring to see Aaron Blackbourne now looking up at the big screen.

The pan out continues as more features are discernible as we then start to hear the sound of laughing before we cut back to realize the imagine is appearing to make a face. The image continues to slowly develop before panning out to reveal the same design as Shilo Valiant’s mask. The crowd roars seeing this.

Aaron Blackbourne looks up from the ring, annoyed if anything.

The mask remains on the screen before we see the lips of it move as we hear Shilo’s voice.

Shilo: “Oh Aaron…did you forget about me? I haven’t…and I’ve watched EVERYTHING!”

The crowd cheers.

Shilo: “I think I will take your offer…just a bit later than you planned…I’ll be at Retribution, Aaron. Entertain me!”

The mask’s mouth then forms into a smile before suddenly exploding as the mask disintegrates into a number of shards flying at the screen before cutting to black.

The crowd cheers as Blackbourne looks at the screen in the ring annoyed.

Sharper: “Shilo Valiant is going to be at Retribution this Sunday!”

Knots: “As if Blackbourne needed a distraction against Datura!”

Sharper: “Why now?”

Blackbourne continues to show his displeasure before the scene cuts away.

Sienna Swann is backstage in her locker room talking to Bree Lancaster.

Bree: “Gotta love that James is talking like he’s got this. He has no clue.”

Sienna: “Really sad if you think about it. At least if he was realistic he could prepare himself for the fact that any hope of him at the top will be done. Just pathetic really.”

Bree: “Same for Kim.”

The crowd boos as at this point, Glory Braddock enters the room.

Sienna: “Ah Glory. Good to see you.”

Bree looks over and nods. Glory walks in and hugs Sienna before turning to Bree, nodding back at her.

Sienna: “Great for you to join us.”

Glory: “I mean this is the calm before the storm. Why not?”

Sienna: “Speaking of that, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about this. Just with everything going on, I wanted to add that after our success last week-“

Glory: “Shutting up two assholes.”

Sienna: “Only temporarily.”

Glory: “Ace will get shut up against this Sunday.”

Bree: “Jordan will take care of Asher.”

Sienna: “Indeed….well, Glory, since you know how this Sunday works. Only those I’ve allowed to come down can be there. Consider this your invitation that if you want to take a front row seat for the Thunderdome or perhaps need to consider to do more…You’re welcome at any point.”

Glory smiles.

Glory: “Oh excellent. I may take you up on that. It will be nice to see someone like James fall apart. Especially after how he’s treated a mutual friend of ours as of late.”

Sienna: “How is Angelica?”

Glory: “She’s well.”

Bree: “Want me to say the same to Jordan? This can be a great moment for us.”

Sienna sighs and walks over to Bree.

Sienna: “I’d prefer not. See, I know you trust Jordan. You two did really well at Trios. But well…it’s not her I’m worried about. I’m worried about other influences.”

Bree: “Jake.”

Sienna: “Exactly. And this Sunday, I don’t want any possibility of something going wrong. I hope you understand.”

Bree nods and sighs slightly.

Bree: “Don’t worry. Understand.”

Sienna: “Excellent. Now…perhaps we need to consider something more for tonight. Glory? Care to chat a bit more. Bree? Chris and Xiomara will be back at any moment.”

Glory walks further in as Sienna turns to Bree. Bree steps forward and joins her friend as we cut away.

Ravyn and Christy cut a promo – notes she has been paying attention. Did Regan not like the fact that if she wants to be TV champion, apparently, I can just take it. But more importantly, note the lesson. Ravyn got off scot free while everyone else got involved. Think about it.

COMMERCIALS

Konrad confronts Katie about last week. Katie tries to downplay it, talking about how she’s trying to find him something to run with, helping him out. Giving him that reason fans can get behind. Konrad talks about how that affected his family. Katie offers him peace through prayer beads. Konrad throws them down. Gigi and Maddy attack him and leave him laying.

Owen Cruze comes out with Kelcey Wallace, they talk about their vision for SCW. Syren comes out, tells them it’s not going to happen. While Kelcey had her flash in the pan, in the end, Infamous always came out on top. And Syren will do the same, ending this year from hell, by pinning Owen on the same show he had his greatest victory.

Jackass and Big Ass Connection cut a promo running down Frozen Hell and Infamous for playing games. They don’t care. They just plan to throw around their weight and walk out champs this Sunday.

COMMERCIALS

The Jackass and Big Ass Connection vs. The Exquisite Oysters

The two teams go back and forth with Kandis and Tommy starting, at first, to clearly show their being fully on the same page. They at one point, double-team Jake Starr, getting him in the corner. Jordan keeps wanting to tag in, while Jake can’t make it in. Kandis and Tommy expertly keeping him cut off. Finally, after a tornado DDT, Jake gets free, tags in Jordan. Jordan enters, going a house on fire, throwing kicks on both Kandis and Tommy. Jake enters and tries to take out Tommy, but Jordan goes for the Cash-Out on Kandis. Kandis counters by sending her into Jake, who is on the apron. Jake falls off. Kandis rolls up Jordan and the Connection walks out victorious.

Backstage, we cut to see James Evans fighting with Chris Cannon and managing to get the advantage before Glory Braddock runs over and attacks him. James fights her off before Xiomara and Bree get involved, just overwhelming him. Sienna doesn’t throw a punch, instead, walking over and noting, that even now, someone could’ve helped him and didn’t. Just like this Sunday, he’ll be down while the championship goes to a rightful holder. Sienna kisses Chris as the show goes off the air.