Schedule update and more
Hi all,

Retribution is slowly coming along, but admittedly my schedule is all over the place with my teaching, but also frankly, taking some time for myself.

So thinking about it, and also noting how some people are just trying to get their new normals figured out, some people have been personally affected (please rest Alexis) and already a few people taking some LOAs with others having their new normals delaying their ability to get things to me, what I'm going to do is the follows to try and limit some of the added stress on evereyone:

Retribution will be posted as soon as it can be. Everything has been read and I'll post when things are done, and so forth.

Breakdown next week (March 25) will be cancelled. This is more just to give everyone an extra week before returning to focus on themselves before also giving everyone plenty of time to use this game however they want, as an escape, as something to be normal, etc. It also gives me added time to make sure what SCW puts out is worth your time and can be a bit of a distraction in everything.
Still waiting on notes for my match mate.
[Image: PGeL4d4.jpg]