SCW World Tag Team Champion
2013 SCW Feud of the Year
2014 SCW Feud of the Year
2015 SCW Match of the Year
2016 SCW Match of the Year
2018 SCW Tag Team of the Year
2019 SCW Tag Team of the Year
2020 Conquered Thunderdome

OOC: Guest appears with permission. Good luck mate!

"A Dark Path: Part 7"
[Image: jeNZaGV.png]

SCW Achievements

SCW Television Champion (x3)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Kandis (x4)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w David Helms (x2)
SCW Tag Team Champion /w Jake Starr (x1)
SCW United States Champion (x1)
SCW Underground Champion (x2)
SCW World Heavyweight Champion (x1)
A Founding Member Of "The Connection"
A Founding Member Of "The Next Level"
Ranked 7th in the 2009 Taking Hold Of The Flame Battle Royal
Conquered The Thunderdome...and CHBK
OOC: I hope everyone enjoys. Best of luck Ash!

Priorities

Victor: I think that the gentleman from the adoption agency was right Kelsai. Even if it is not what we want to hear, I think we need to think about what it means to bring a child into our home and think about whether or not we can do this.

Saying absolutely nothing as she stared out a nearby living room window, Kelsai, has her back to Victor and looks like she might be about to burst into tears. Victor comes up behind her and puts his arm around her, trying to comfort her.

Victor: Can we at least talk about this, just you and I?

Spinning about on Victor, Kelsai stares at him coldly.

Kelsai: What is there to talk about Victor. The “gentleman” at the adoption agency suggested that maybe we are not completely all in when it comes to the possibility of adopting a baby. Victor, I don’t even understand that! I have never been more “all in” on anything in my life! That is the most ridiculous thing that I think I have ever heard.

Victor: Is it really all that ridiculous?

Not normally an imposing woman, Kelsai starts to shake as her face become a flush red.

Kelsai: I swear Victor, I love you more than life itself, but this is not the time to joke with me right now babe. We were insulted in our home, in our living room, told that the adoption agency wasn’t sure if we want to become parents or not! How could they not understand how much we want to become parents?!

Victor: Please Kelsai, lets go over to the sofa and discuss everything that he had to say to us. This is not what you think it is, the man has a job to do also, and I believe he was only doing his job. If I could get you to calm down, I think that you would see that he did raise some valid points.

Kelsai: And I believe that you are number one, lucky that you are still injured, and number two impossibly cute…

Victor: I most certainly am not cute.

Kelsai: Victor, I am already upset, if I say you are cute you accept that and we move on, if you think that we are going to discuss anything alright?

Victor thinks for a moment carefully about what he really wants out of the evening and beyond finally giving in. Going over to the sofa, he sits down, and then pats the seat alongside of him. Reluctantly, Kelsai joins him on the sofa, though she is visibly unhappy about it.

Victor: Fine, as long as we are going to take the time to discuss things that the gentleman said to us, then I will agree to being cute.

Kelsai: As long as you realize that sir, then nothing else matters.

Victor: Very well. Now then, what exactly were you getting so upset with Mr. Garcia for?  

Kelsai just looks at Victor, trying to control the rage and anger that she has inside of her as she cannot believe what she is hearing right now.

Kelsai: Victor, the man came into our home, admitted that the agency could not find anything wrong with our home, but said that they had some issues concerning whether or not the two of us were ready to bring a child into our lives? The man is lucky I did not punch him in the mouth right there!

Victor: And if you were to do that, I can assure you that we would be certain to never be allowed to adopt from that agency or any other agency for that matter. Plus, I think that we would have another issue to deal with, that being the fact that you assaulted him.

Kelsai: No kidding, why do you think that I decided against doing that?

Victor: Well, at least you were thinking that far ahead. Seriously though, stop and think for just a second, our jobs require for all us to be on the road a lot, and being on the road is not exactly where you want to be when you are raising a baby. I think that is all that he was trying to say.

Kelsai: Well then, he could have just said that then, rather than suggesting that we could not make changes to our lives if we were picked as parents to adopt a baby.

Victor: In other words, if the adoption agency were to call us tomorrow and say that they had a baby for us to adopt, and all that had to happen was for you to stop wrestling in one company or the other, you would be perfectly alright with that?

Almost as if she is someone thinking about all of this for the first time now, Kelsai contemplates carefully what she wants to say next.

Kelsai: I know that if we were to adopt a baby then that would mean that the baby would need to become the top priority in everything. I know that means when will have to make some changes both personally and professional, and if that includes me no longer working for GCW or SCW then when the time comes, that is just what I will have to do.

Victor: Alright, so which company would you tell then that you were no longer working for them?

Kelsai: I don’t know, I would have to see how I felt when the time came, because there are a lot of things to consider.

Victor: Like what?

Kelsai: For example, what would my schedule be in each company, because if one company could offer me a schedule that could be better for the baby over the other one, then I would definitely give them strong consideration over the other. By the same token, in GCW, you are working with them too, both as my manager and now as a wrestler part-time also. So, maybe there isn’t a decision to make he at all, regardless of what either one is offering me. Maybe, the only choice for me when the time comes is GCW.

Listening to Kelsai carefully, Victor then decides to drop a bombshell of his own, one that Kelsai never could have expected.

Victor: I was thinking about it a lot while Mr. Garcia was here, and I believe if we ever are going to adopt a baby, I will no longer be involved in GCW at all. That just seems like that would be the best things for us to do.

Kelsai: Victor, I don’t understand though baby, I thought that you loved being on the road, you loved being back in the ring, and I know that it you love being able to manage me in GCW. Come to think of it, I am not even sure who would manage my career in GCW? Amy manages me in SCW, but that is only because she has worked there before herself and it work well for the schedule that she keeps at BlackOut, so I don’t know if GCW would work well with or not.

Victor: Yes, but we have already talked about this, just a few minutes ago in fact, and what that baby would need would be the priority, and what the baby would need more than anything else is stability in where it would be able to be raised. So, you see Kelsai, this is one thing that I believe would not be up for discussion. If this time comes and we were able to adopt a baby, then I would no longer be on the road.

Kelsai: But how is that even fair to you baby? You will be giving up everything so that we can adopt a baby, and I can continue to be on the road wrestling for a living full time.

Victor: This is what Mr. Garcia was trying to impress upon both of us this afternoon, I think. It does have to be fair when it comes to having a baby involved. The baby always has to be what comes first, without question, and with you still wrestling then someone is going to have to be at home to take care of the baby.

Kelsai: Alright, but what if I don’t want you to have to essentially raise or baby alone because I am gone on the road wrestling. Wrestling for SCW, I would be on the road every Wednesday from Breakdown and I would be back every Thursday.

Victor nods, then adds as he thinks carefully.

Victor: You would also be on the road one weekend a month for an SCW pay per view, something that you will be doing by yourself because I will be at home taking care of the baby. So, you are back every Monday then.

Thinking to herself again, Kelsai slowly comes to realize one very important thing, and it is something that she never wanted to realize.

Kelsai: Victor, I think I am starting to understand what Mr. Garcia may have been talking about when he was discussing things with us earlier, and among other things, I believe that I owe the man an apology. He is trying to make sure that we would be making certain that we would be putting the baby first if we get the chance to adopt, and lets be honest baby, they do have some reservations about that because we have so much going on at the moment already.

Victor: Bingo. That is what he was trying to tell you before and what I have been trying to get you to understand since that time. I don’t even think that he was meaning to trying and slight either one of us. I still believe that we are going to be given every opportunity to be matched with a child. I just think that he and the agency realize that we do have a lot going on right now in our lives, and if we do end up adopting a baby then we are going to have to be prepared to make massive changes to our lives. They also need to be certain that we are willing to make said changes.

Kelsai: Yes, I am aware now of what you were both trying to say earlier, and really considered everything after weighing all of my options carefully, I think that I know what might have to be done in order to prove to the agency, as well as to you when the time comes that I am ready to be a parent.

Victor gets a wry smile on his face, though it is a wry smile that will be replaced by heavy anxiety in just a few moments.

Victor: What do you think that you can do to prove to the agency that you are ready to adopt a baby, because Kelsai I know you and there is nothing you need to do to prove it to me, I know that you are already ready to adopt. You would have so much love to give to that baby, and I am certain that you would be an excellent mother.

Kelsai: I appreciate you saying that Victor, I really do. But when I think about everything that you would be giving up yourself in order for our baby to be raised with the stability needed to raise a baby properly, I think that it is only fair that I would need to give up something too. So, I have decided that once we are told by the agency that they have a baby for us to adopt I think that my days on the road will be done.

Victor: What are you trying to say Kelsai?

Kelsai: I am not trying to say anything Victor. What I am saying is that I am prepared to do the only thing that makes any logical sense here. So, when the time comes that we are ready to adopt a baby, then I will truly take on the next chapter in my life, because I will retire from wrestling at the time.

For a few minutes nothing is said between Victor and Kelsai.

Victor: Are you sure?

Kelsai: Yes, I am. We have the money to do, in fact we have more than enough money. Am I positive, this is what I want to do, I want to raise a baby with you.

Victor and Kelsai hold each other, because nothing else needs to be said. Kelsai has just proven that she loves Victor and someday their baby the most.

What A Difference Ten Years Makes

Hello! Hello! Hello!

And how are all of my lovelies doing this evening?

Me, I have done a lot of thinking since the last time that I have talked to you, right before Retribution. Of course, I am still proudly you SCW Television Champion, my title was not on the line at Retribution. To be the Television Champion in Supreme Championship Wrestling means that you have a schedule that is unlike any other in the company. Week in week out you are always having to put your title on the line without fail, as you are what I affectionately like to call The Champion of Breakdown. This was something I knew before I even started wrestling for SCW, but that was alright for someone like me. I like to wrestle and wrestle a lot. After all, I do work for not one but two major wrestling promotions.

Still, when you are the SCW Television Champion you always need to be prepared for who you are going to be facing the next week, because you are never given anytime off. Not only that, but being that you are the champion always defending you title there is the added pressure of having put on your best performance every time you came you come to the ring because people are always trying to save the best they have for you, with the title being on the line. A lot of people would be bothered by this, but for me this works out perfectly being that I am still very early in my career and I always learning on the job so to speak. When you are continuing to learn on the job, you need to practice as much as you can, and I can’t think of a way to practice wrestling better, than to actually wrestle.

I have noticed that I have made incredible strides in the ring too, especially in the last six months. I wish that I was not so inconsistent sometimes, though Amy has assured me that this is all part of the learning process.

This caused me my biggest obstacle so far, the fact that everybody it seems has more experience than I do, particularly in SCW, something that has been on display since I have been competing for the Television Championship regularly. Starting on January 15th, when I challenged Katie Steward for this championship in Cleveland, Ohio, I had a rematch with Katie the following week, pinned Syren at Day of Infamy in the Trios Tournament Buy-In Match, lost the Championship to Jake Starr, competed in the Trios Tournament where I was smacked around by Selena Frost, Regan Street, and Christy Matthews. Then on March 4th, I regained the Championship against Damian Angel, successfully defended it against Konrad Raab, and finally a lost a non-title match at Retribution against Peyton Rice.

If you were keeping score that is eight former SCW World Champions that I have faced in the ring in about two and a half months, nine if you want to count Peyton as a future SCW World Champion like many people do, including myself. I would like to think that I showed a great deal of improvement in that match from the first time I faced Peyton in a match, in the Rise to Greatness Pre-show, most people will even tell you that I did. There is no question that Peyton and I had a tremendous match. Some people have even said it was the best pure wrestling match that they have seen in SCW this year so far, capable of a best match on the card on any given night, except if that night was Retribution.

I know how wrestling works though quite honestly, and I realize at the end of the day there is a winner and a loser in matches and even though I can improve as much as I want from one match against the next with Peyton, the only thing that people are going to remember is who won those matches, and currently I am 0-2 against Peyton. Needless to say, I am going to need to continue to work on that, because I have a feeling that this will definitely not be the last time I face Peyton in our SCW careers.

Right now however, I can’t worry what happened at Retribution, or what didn’t happen as the case may be, because Retribution is in the past and I need to focus on the future.

What is in the future you might ask?

For me, the immediate future is the Wednesday night in Las Vegas, Nevada, and SCW Breakdown. I am still the SCW Television Champion and so I looked on the card last week and I had to laugh because I am going to be defending my Championship against one half of the SCW World Tag Team Champions, The Jackass and Big Ass Connection in Thomas Valentine. Yeah that’s right, THAT Thomas Valentine, yet another former SCW World Champion for me to face. In fact, Thomas Valentine is just one Championship away, the SCW Adrenaline Championship from becoming an SCW Supreme Champion, but that is not why I am more than just a little excited for this one.

Because what I will argue is the biggest night of your professional career, I was actually there for it Thomas, do you remember?

Of course not, there really is now way that you ever could have known, because almost ten years ago you would not even know of me as a 13-year-old little girl that I was at the time. On May 30th though it will be ten years since you won the SCW World Championship at Taking Hold of the Flame. In front of a packed house crowd Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania I was there to watch you win the SCW Championship Thomas, and I can’t tell you how excited I was. You were called Thorn then and though you were small the way you were flying around the ring, you captivated everyone in that arena that night, when you won the biggest prize in our sport, and you showed me that someone who is small can reach the pinnacle of what we do. You inspired me just like you inspired a lot of people who were in that arena or watching at home to do great things when you defeated Justin Davis, Josh Hudson, and Jake Starr that night

What a difference ten years makes though, right Thomas?

At the time when you won the SCW World Championship, you were the reigning Star of Tomorrow, and trust me when I tell you that I believe everyone in that arena was cheering for you, Star of Tomorrow as tomorrow became today. I couldn’t hear myself think, and I am sure that if you were asked about that moment that you very well could not hear yourself think either. Now you are no longer the reigning Star of Tomorrow, but are a bonafide megastar, and dare I say if Sasha felt that you had earned it and thus were given the opportunity, you might very well become the SCW World Champion for a second time.

A lot of things have changed with me in the last ten years too. On that night in Pittsburgh ten years ago, I had the idea in mind, I had that passion, that burning desire to become a professional wrestler. I watched you that night, cheering on wildly and realizing that maybe one day I could make my dreams become a reality, maybe one day with enough work I could become the SCW World Champion myself. Now I am not the megastar that you are, not yet anyway, but I am certainly on the way up in SCW. I have an incredible fan following already and which seems to grow with each and every time that I go out to them ring, seemingly hanging on every word, get ready to hear me say…

LET LOVE IN…

….because I really, truly, believe that is what we need to do, to love each other, even in the face of unbelievable competition as we have in SCW.

Let me ask you though Thomas, do you still believe in something like that?  

No, I don’t recall you ever saying to “Let Love In”, but I do recall a time in your career when you were in fact a lot like me, and you wanted the matched that you were competing in to be the best match on the card at the end of the night, just like I do now. Maybe you were even trying to inspire kids to chase dreams the way that I do when I walk down that aisle and step into the squared circle, trying to make little girls dreams come, I don’t know. Clearly though now you are in very different frame of mind, so different that I am left to wonder whether or not it really matters to you what that fans think anymore.

I do know that it needs to matter to you what fans think Thomas, just like everyone in SCW needs to be concerned with what the fans think. The fans are the people that give us our jobs, our livelihood, and if you do not care about what the fans think, then you need to find something else to do with your time, and that includes you Thomas. Don’t you understand, if that arena is not filled with people who are left awestruck by our every move, if those people are not there to chant catch phrases back to us, none of us would be able to do this because Sasha and the Board of Directors aren’t going to pay us to wrestle but not make any money themselves.

Things just don’t happen that way, and being a veteran of the ring, and I don’t think that I really need to explain that to you either. I hope that you will want to put on a match Wednesday night that will be worthy of being called the best on the card just like I do, that what those fans in the Thomas and Mack Center matter to you because if not? I will make sure that you remember what it is like to have the fans matter to you. I will be certain that you will want to have those fans cheer fly around the ring like you used you, like you did ten years ago in Pittsburgh, because I am convinced Thomas that still have that type of performance left in you too, but If I have to will make you care.

It’s more than I want you to care about what the fans think because that means will be taking every high-flying risk just like you used to do, just like I do now. I need you to do this because I need you to be at you very best because after coming up just short against Peyton at Retribution, I need a big win, it just so happens that you are the man that stands in my way from doing it.
Don’t disappoint me Thomas, be the man that I know that you can be, rather than the man that I have to force to keep up with me, not because he can’t go, but because you don’t really seem to care. So that way, when fly high in the air and hit you with double shot it will really means something!

I believe in you Thomas, I know that together the two of us will blow the roof off of that arena, but make no mistake about this, I need this victory.
At Breakdown, I will get the job done, I will leave Las Vegas that night the same way that I came; the SCW Television Champion.

Either way, the fans are going to leave that night remembering that….

KELSAI LOVES ALL OF YOU!