Me Update
Hi~!

Those of you who are regularly in Discord chat know I've been sick but maybe you missed a few things, or aren't sure what exactly was wrong, etc. So I thought now that I can sit up and type without getting lightheaded I'd get everything out here in one place.

So, over a week ago, Wednesday March 25th, it was about 4am and I woke up in a sweat. I thought my AC was screwing up so I checked the thermostat and went back to bed, only to wake up again about an hour later with chills. My dumbass went to work anyway, and I felt off all day. Mild headache, lightheaded, etc. Ben (the bf) found our thermometer later that day and I took my temp when I got home from work. It was 101.2. Right then I decided that the next day, I was not going to work, I was going to have Ben take me to a drive through covid-19 testing facility. So on Thursday the 26th, we did that. Since then, my fever was above 100 for over a week, at point spiked to 103.4 (Tuesday 31st around 530 in the afternoon... yes I tracked every time I took my temp), and as of today I am still waiting for my test result. They told me 3-5 days but every single testing facility here that isn't done at a hospital is backlogged. The lady I talked to yesterday told me it was taking up to 2 weeks.

So, in that week of being feverish, short of breath, dealing with coughing, and my doctor being "as sure as I can be without a positive test result that you do have the coronavirus".... let me tell you guys... this shit is no fucking joke. Yeah, I know this group, we'll make a joke or meme or something out of anything to try to feel better about bullshit. And that's fine. But in all seriousness, please PLEASE actually take this seriously. There was one point over the last week where Ben left to go to the store to get a case of water and I was afraid to be alone for 30 minutes. Another point (I don't remember what day, maybe the day my fever spiked high) I almost asked him to take me to the hospital because I could barely breathe. It's the most fucked up thing ever.... can't take a deep breath, if I tried, it made me cough, which made me need to catch my breath, which I couldn't do, which made me cough more. Vicious scary as fuck cycle. Two things made me not ask him to take me: 1) I didn't know how I was going to get down the stairs (our apartment is on the 2nd floor) if I could barely move without getting out of breath. 2) I just KNEW that if I went to the hospital, I probably wouldn't leave it. Instead I invented this sort of chant to the Goddess and it helped me calm down enough to slow my itty bitty breaths down enough to be able to keep breathing.

Monday the 30th I had a phone appointment with my doctor, he gave me cough meds and told me to keep tracking my fever, do not take ibuprofin or naproxen, only Tylenol, which I had been. A few days later my breathing wasn't getting any better so I left a message asking about a nebulizer as Omar had suggested. Doctor called me back and gave me an inhaler instead, he said that would work better for what I had, which he is convinced is the virus. He also told me if it didn't help right away to go to the hospital. I still didn't want to do that but I was resigned to going if I had to. Got the inhaler, fucked it up a few times learning how to do it... but eventually got it and it did help.

As of today, my fever has been gone for 24 hours. But doing too much at once gets me out of breath very easily. And by too much I mean, walking too fast going to the bathroom. Or moving too fast taking a bath. I have to walk very slow, move slow, or else it's too much and I get short of breath, then the coughing comes. Then I sit still for 30 minutes til it passes.

So I am slowly getting better, but too slow. I would much rather be at work (which is still open, we distribute equipment for essential services, such as security cameras and recorders, fire detection/suppression, proximity readers, access control for hospitals, etc) than sitting at home. But I'm not gonna try to rush back, the last thing I need is to pass out in the warehouse cause I tried to do too much too soon.

So, that's me the last week or so, in case anyone missed anything from Discord. I know I did kinda downplay in there how bad it really was for a few days there, especially with the barely breathing... I didn't want to scare anyone. Forgive me. Even though I still have some trouble I feel a lot better today than I did a few days ago.

Y'all stay home, stay safe, and if you're the prayer/energy/good vibe type, I would appreciate some thrown in my general direction to keep getting past this. Love you guys. Heart

~ J
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
Take care of yourself sis and you are in my prayers all the way. Take it easy and watch lots of Netflix and wrestling, don't do too much. We will all get through this, just be careful and stay safe as we are both in hot zones for the virus right now but you more than anyone. Stay inside and relax.

XOXO
[Image: Sienna2020.png]

Angelic Achievements:

- 3x SCW World Champion
- 3x SCW Women's Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 2018 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2019 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2018 SCW Stable of the Year (Past.Present.Future)
- 2018 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Selena Frost, Iron Woman Match at Retribution) 
- 2019 Elimination Chamber Winner (Under Attack 2019)
- 2019 Double Jeopardy Winner (Clarity 2019)
- 2020 SCW Feud of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors)
- 2020 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors, Rise To Greatness XVII)

Singles Record -|W - 68| L - 09 | D - 02 |
 Overall Record - |W - 93| L - 19 | D - 02 |

I can't begin to imagine what you're going through. I know Alexis is pretty much going through the exact same thing and she's had it now for about 3 weeks i think she said. Take care of yourself. <3
Please take care of yourself J. I know I’ve been scant but I don’t want anything bad to happen to anyone. Feel free to DM or PM me if you need to.
Really glad to hear that you are improving, no matter how small or large. I knew you were bad earlier in the week, though I didn't know how bad obviously. Keep improving, prayers will be continued to be sent your way.

If you need me for anything, you know what to do.
Thanks guys <3

For those that may have missed my post in Discord, I got my test result back today - positive. I'm not surprised really. I am still feeling slightly better every day, I really only have a lingering cough and get out of breath if I do too much. A week ago, 'too much' was walk to the bathroom too fast. Today, it's walk around the apartment, take a bath. Earlier I went downstairs and outside for the first time since I got sick cause I wanted to see the full moon. It was beautiful, there was a breeze, and call it the witch in me but I think the energy from it made me feel better.

I'm hoping to go back to work next week, as long as I keep improving every day I think that's a realistic goal. Thanks to everyone who checked up on me and sent prayers/well wishes/etc. Sometimes I think people wonder if that stuff helps, and while I know it doesn't do much on it's own, combined with common sense actions/care, a lot of energy focused on one thing/result really makes a difference, and THAT I do believe. Energy is a powerful thing.

Take care, everyone. <3
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion