Jay Gold
-----------------------------------

PERSONAL INFORMATION
-----------------------------------

Wrestler's Alias:  Jay Gold
Wrestler's Real Name:  Jay Gold

Twitter Handle (if applicable):  
Twitter sucks more you know what than Ace Marshall, Matt Hodges, and James Evans.... combined.  So no Twitter... MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Tongue

Pic Base:  Pre-Punk Shannon Moore
Height:  5'6"
Weight:  165 lbs.
Birthdate:  May 5, 1981
Birth Place:  Albany, NY, USA
Current Residence:  Albany, NY, USA

Physical Description:  Think of a picture of Pre-Punk Shannon Moore, without any tattoos.

WRESTLING INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Wrestling Style:  Cruiserweight, but also has some Technical Prowess
Alignment (Face/Tweener/Heel):  Face
Years Pro:  Almost 17
Theme Song:  "Until The Day I Die" by Story Of The Year

Finishers:  1 - Golden Moment, 2 - Golden Recliner
Finishers Descriptions (If Needed):  1 - Face-First Russian Leg Sweep (Jeff Jarrett's "The Stroke"), 2 - Recliner Hold (Steiner Recliner)
Signature Moves:  Trying to re-find these....... will update when I have.
Signature Moves Descriptions (If Needed):

Common Moves:  Hurricanrana, Moonsaults, Flying Elbows, Drop Toe Hold, Clotheslines, Irish Whip, Any other aerial maneuvers but nothing too complicated as Jay has aged a bit now being in his late 30s

Strengths:  

Speed - Can definitely still pick up the pace of a match, which will confuse any of those who are bigger than him but also slower.

Heart - He will always keep going, no matter how grim things look, knowing there is ALWAYS a chance as long as he is still in the game.  

Other - Olek I'm sure can remember other strengths. Wink

Weaknesses:

Smaller - Used to being told that he is too small, being he is quite a bit below the cruiserweight weight limit.  Against larger opponents, i.e. Xander Valentine, he does tend to be TOO careful, instead of just remembering what has brought him so much success.

Strength - Being he is a smaller individual, this is something he does not have much of, thus he has to rely on his aerial and technical prowesses, which against larger opponents it does unfortunately hinder him some.

Other - Olek knows these.  Sad

Entrance:

The lights suddenly turn off in the arena.  Immediately the titantron goes completely bright white, almost blinding.  Then the white light simmers down.  The voice of Jay Gold can be heard saying "The old is about to become the new."  Those words also display on the titantron.  A few moments pass before the white background with the words turns to a solid gold background.   "Until The Day I Die" by Story of the Year begins to play.  As the song gets to the chorus, one gold pyro goes off on each side of the stage.  At this moment Jay Gold appears on the stage and surveys the crowd, genuinely smiling and nodding.  As he hears the crowd's positive response he begins to head to the ring.  Once he arrives he walks up the steel steps and steps into the ring.  He again nods at his surroundings and gives the crowd the thumbs up.  They cheer him and keep going until it is clear that Jay is ready to take on this latest wrestling match in his career.  His music settles as this happens.  

Biography:  Will work on this over time...  Lot of stuff to put in here, going back to 2003.

Sample RP:  Not needed at this point.  Tongue

HANDLER'S INFORMATION
-------------------------------------------------
Handler's First Name:  Jason (but call me Jay, as per usual :| )
Email:
Other: