I love AJ Allmendinger.
https://glorybraddock.blogspot.com/2020/04/five.html

Enjoy and good luck to all!
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
The Dark Side of the Sun

"Peace of Mind"

Selena breathed contently as she lay under the covers. She felt a mixture of various temperatures against her pale, cool skin. She feel the coolness of the blanket against several parts of her naked flesh, but she also felt warm in certain places, particularly every place her wife’s smaller form was snuggled up against her, the Snow Queen spooning her beloved pet.

For the umpteenth time, Selena sighed contently, cuddling against her wife and savouring the moment. It was the fourth Monday of the month at the Frankfurt Prison III, the date of Selena’s allowed conjugal visit with her wife. She had spent the whole post-pay-per-view week in Germany…

Well, that wasn’t technically true. First, she had spent a few days looking after Regan. The Hellcat had put in the fight of her life against Xander Valentine and Selena could not have been prouder of her sister-in-arms…

But even so, she had been denied what had been promised to her. A full, uncompromised, untainted match with the Executioner. For all that had happened with her own war with Xander, Selena couldn’t deny that the Hall of Famer and Executioner had given her a fair and solid match at the end of it all. Why was it so hard for Regan to have the same thing?

Regardless, the platinum-blonde had stayed with Regan until she was well enough to travel home. The Hellcat, knowing Selena’s schedule with Deanna, had bit the young Frost woman to go, keeping in touch with her partner and sister while Selena had spent the rest of the week/weekend in Germany and the Schoenburg Castle.

Another sigh, content as she was, and Selena quietly ran her foot against calf of Deanna’s top leg, squeezing her wife closer to her and burying her face in Deanna’s mane of red hair.

“I love how affectionate you are.” Whispered Deanna as she held onto her arms encompassing arms, wiggling a little against Selena playfully.
“Just for you, darling.” Selena whispered, placing a soft kiss against the nape of Deanna’s neck, an act that earned a shiver of delight from the redhead.

Slowly, the younger woman turned over onto her other side to face the wrestler, emerald eyes meeting sapphire ones. “Maybe I love you.” Deanna whispered without any prompting. Her smile indicated she didn’t need any.

“Maybe I love you.” Selena smiled back, leaning in to capture her wife’s lips in a gentle and full kiss. They had already explored the… ‘wifely rights’ to one another earlier and were now simply savouring each other, knowing it would be another four or so weeks till they would have another chance, if that.

Selena hadn’t said anything about that. She didn’t have to. Despite being incarcerated, Deanna knew the schedule of SCW. She knew what was on the horizon.

Taking Hold of the Flame, and with it the road to Rise to Greatness. It was SCW’s biggest Pay-Per-View, the show of shows, the biggest thing SCW put on…and the busiest time of the year for everyone in SCW. Far more press conferences, house shows, promoting…

It was very possible that her beloved wife – The Face of SCW if she had heard correctly – would be unable to visit her as often in the coming weeks, perhaps even being unable to make their monthly conjugals…

It’s only for a few months… Deanna told herself, seeking comfort in her wife’s cool warmth. They need her – you can’t have her all to yourself… after that, it’ll calm back down and she’ll be all yours again…mostly.

The sound of birds could be heard outside, clearly enjoying the spring season of Frankfurt. The additional liberties that had been granted to the redhead, that is to say the warden allowing her to walk through the outside ‘playpen’ with her wife rather than be cooped up in the ‘visiting section’ as part of Deanna’s good behaviour, meant that the two of them could appreciate such things together. Still, Deanna missed walking the  trails of Manhattan and the beaches and such with Selena. She missed crossing the bridges into New York and walking Times Square hanging off her wife’s arm. She missed seeing her wife dressed in big, round shades and maybe a big, round hat to block much of the sun and heat.

Nine more years… the dark part of her mind bitterly reminded her, but she forced that back. No, things were different now, even if she didn’t trust Talia Scythe at all.

“How are things?” she finally asked.
“Hmmm?” hummed the Snow Queen, her eyes having fluttered shut for a moment before snapping open at Deanna’s question. “In general?” she shrugged. “Not much since yesterday. Elsianna’s still having that issue with her memorization skills with math, but it’s Gerda and I are helping. She’ll get it.”

Selena had mentioned this before. Their oldest daughter was working her way through second grade, with some help from a translator, and, while she was beyond bright and creative, as her teacher had pointed out to Selena, she was having a bit of trouble with mathematics. At the educator’s prompting, Selena had invested in some fun games like blocks and math cards to play with her daughter. “It’s a little slow and she does get frustrated…” Selena added.

“That’s math for you…” Deanna rolled her eyes.
“I like math.” Selena shrugged. “For the most part. I don’t really care how fast a hummingbird will need to play against the wind velocity in order to reach a bird-feeder hanging X number of feet off the ground.”
The statement caused the redhead to regard her wife with mild surprise. “That’s an oddly specific scenario.”

Selena shrugged. “I…may have taken a math club challenge pamphlet from one of the stores just to see where I stacked up.” She added a laugh. “I didn’t do really well…”

“Well…you don’t use their equations in everyday life.” Deanna stated. “But no, that wasn’t what I meant to ask.” She hesitated a little. She didn’t like the bring up this subject anymore than she liked the existence of it and she had kept herself from bringing it up the entire time Selena had been in Germany this week. “With Talia…” she finally whispered.

The confusion on Selena’s face disappeared, to be replaced with a look of understanding. “Nothing yet.” She replied, a bit of disappointment in her voice. “She says she’s spreading out some feelers and contacts. I…” it was Selena’s turn to hesitate. “I had to give over the files of the case.”

Deanna’s eyes widened in shock. “You what?”
“I had to, Deanna.” Selena answered. “If she’s going to help us, she needs to know everything about the situation.”
“But…” Deanna sputtered, panic filling her. “She’ll use it against us! Give it to Malcolm or something-  she’ll blackmail you! Threaten to tell the world about it!”

She was about to say more when a pair of soft fingers pressed against her lips. “Deanna.” Whispered the platinum-blonde, trying to gently calm and comfort her wife. “Remember, we have our own power against Malcolm and the Scythes. And she’s exiled here. If she does anything like that, then it will only hurt her. And as for the world finding out about this…she won’t.” Selena settled on saying. “Again, because it hurts her cause. Malcolm wants her to solve this and not embarrass himself or the family. She exposes me, I expose her and Malcolm. Can you imagine how it will look if his daughter-in-law was caught snooping into the ‘closed case’ of a…” 

She didn’t finish the word. She didn’t want to call Deanna that. Because it wasn’t true! It was the biggest lie Selena had ever heard, and the fact that a judge had called her beautiful, loving wife that… she would never believe it. Not in a million years.

“But how long before someone finds out?” Deanna finally asked. “It’s been almost a year and you’ve managed to keep it quiet, but they will figure it out.”
“Figure what out?” Selena shrugged. “My family is in Germany, travel is limited with the way the world is right now, so I have to go to them until further notice.”
“That would stick for long.” Deanna sighed, though she snuggled closer to her wife’s warmth. “Sooner or later, people are going to find out that you’re married to a woman incarcerated for pedo-“
“Don’t say it.” Selena ordered, her sapphire eyes alight with quiet fury.
“My point is that, as soon as the world finds out…everything will change…” 

That particular part, Selena wasn’t sure of. Not of Deanna’s words. The redhead was one-hundred percent right. Selena had always kept her private life, aside from the obvious things like her marriage and children, relatively quiet. People knew the surface stuff, but the depths? Her past demons? Her history? No, she had kept that out of her work. They were two different worlds, only barely inter-lapping as far as she was concerned. 

But she understood what Deanna was talking about. In a world filled with women like Ravyn and Syren, and more dangerously as of late, Sienna, Bree and Glory, who would take any and every shot to take down an opponent, push the envelope well into the ‘personal’ territory, there was no telling what they would do this kind of information. What was certain, though, was that it wouldn’t be good.

“And if SCW management got wind of it, they might not want to associate with you – they could fire you-“
“I know.” Selena sighed, though she refused to release her wife from her arms. 

She didn’t understand the politics of SCW as well as her sister, Regan, did. Things like ‘merchandising’ and ‘investments’, words Sasha D. had thrown around when Selena had signed a new, multi-year contract back in January, Selena didn’t understand. But she knew enough to know that Sasha wouldn’t be too thrilled if she discovered that the wife of ‘The Face of SCW’ was incarcerated for charges of pedophilia. Even if Selena implored Sasha to understand that Deanna was innocent – wrongfully convicted – no… there was a good chance that, even then, Sasha, for the sake of the company’s image, would fire Selena. 

“It doesn’t matter.” Selena whispered to Deanna before returning her attention back to her wife. “If that happens, then it happens and I’ll deal with it.” She stated firmly. “I can deal with the slander and as for having a job with SCW – all I need to do is hold out till Regan gets her Supreme Champion status. If I get fired after that, then at least I leave with no regrets.”

“But you love it there…”
“I love you more.” Selena stated firmly, leaning into press her lips to Deanna’s forehead.
“Stop trying to be charming.” Deanna half chastised, half swooned. “I’m serious.”
“So am I.” Selena replied with the same firmness. “You and the children will always come before work. Even if I have to leave SCW till we get you cleared or I have to go somewhere else, I will. And I won’t regret it.”

But you don’t want to go anywhere else.

That part was true. Perhaps it was Glory shamelessly bringing up Selena’s past work with other promotions like IWC and ULW, but it only had further driven home the point that Selena felt that SCW was her home as a wrestler. She had learned so much elsewhere, what she needed to learn to survive in SCW and and appreciate the business and values she fought for. But that didn’t mean she could just find the same kind of belonging anywhere. No… if Glory’s words had done anything, it was the opposite effect of what “The Best in the World” had probably intended.

Rather than diminish the aspect of ‘loyalty’, Selena had felt empowered by them. Because Glory had been right. While Selena had won several championships outside of SCW, she hadn’t fully embraced who she was or anything of the sort until she had returned fully to SCW. She had never believed that she was a World-title level contender until she found her home in SCW. She had never believed that she could be the best until she had discovered something to fight for – that something being the morals and standards that Supreme Championship Wrestling instilled which had kept it a running, successful business for over fifteen years. 

She knew she wouldn’t find such a feeling anywhere but SCW… but if SCW didn’t want her anymore.

She shook her head. That day would come some day whether she wanted it to or not, but….that wasn’t now. That wasn’t today. “We’ll figure it out.” Selena settled on saying before returning to savouring her wife’s presence, a far better action than lamenting a potential future without SCW.

A future she didn’t want to contemplate.

The Royal Letter

Dear True Believers and the SCW Universe,

Last time I was promoing like this, I spoke about my past and the things I had witnessed. Glory Braddock, arrogant and smug as she is, had declared up and down that her ambush on me had “only been a taste”. And I had said my piece about that particular notion. I had rather hoped that, after that, the Cold Blooded pay-per-view would have been a sort of ‘palette-cleanser’ of sorts. Something that could put things back in order, the truth that I had always believed in – the values of SCW: good form, competition, supreme wrestling, and so forth – shining through.

And in several ways, it more than did – and in other ways, not so much.

Now, I want to take a second and say something that I know Glory never will. To Glory, sure, but mostly to Asher Hayes. Thank you. Thank you for giving me an amazing match. You’ve heard Glory whining and crying about it being a ‘handicap match’ or something like that, but you and me, Asher, we know better. The SCW Universe knows better. And you, sir, you didn’t pull your punches. You got a few good shots on me. I’m still sore from that a little, and it’s been over a week! 

Asher, I wanted to see what it was that managed to get one over on Regan Street and at Cold Blooded, you showed it to me. You showed me not just how amazing you are in the ring, but how full of hot air and crap that Glory is. The man I faced was not ‘past his prime’. The man I faced was a future World Champion. Regan saw it, and now I believe it, too. So thank you. I just wanted to get that out of the way before I get to more depressing stuff.

Because I’d be a fool not to acknowledge that there is a new SCW World Champion. Yes, after shot after shot, attempt after attempt, the Beauty Factory has finally managed to snag the World title from James Evans. I give that man all the credit in the world. As a person, I don’t really have much to say about him – my opinion on that doesn’t have a place here right now. As a wrestler, accepting every challenge and rising to every occasion on his own merit, he deserves so much respect. From the End of the Year Battle Royale, through Retribution, till the end…

Still, onward we need to go. And while I know he will, certainly, speak his mind soon about the events of Cold Blooded, it falls to myself, Ace Marshall, and my past Pay-Per-View opponent, Asher, to deal with the Beauty Factory: this time Chris Cannon, Sienna Swann, and, of course, Glory Braddock.

Let me start by asking something to the Factory as a whole: are you riding high at this point? Are you content? Sienna, with your victory over Jake Starr? Glory, with that cheap shot you just had to plant me with after our match? And Chris… well, I really do hope Ace broke your nose. Truth me told, after sticking it where it doesn’t belong in terms of matches and people’s lives and careers, it deserves a solid kick!

But, are you all happy? I mean, the World title is back in your camp! Congratulations! I saw you, Sienna, celebrating like a mad-woman with Bree in the ring, almost as if you had been the one to win the title, but we both know that isn’t the case. Still, I have to wonder…

How long will it last? More specifically, how long before Bree just ‘let’s someone win’ it?

You see, Bree may be riding the world’s greatest high right now as the United States and World Champion, but one thing that has always stood out amongst the lot of you is what I have been stating for so long. Every one of you, from the supposed ‘IronAngel’, to ‘Superman’, to… heh… ‘The Best in the World’ are not above twisting the narrative, taking shortcuts, and settling for less than you promise.

Was it not you, Sienna, that promised to become World Champion when you stacked the deck against James Evans? Only to settle on Bree Lancaster becoming World Champion?

Was it not you, Cannon, that promised to silence Ace Marshall for good, only to settle on trying to take him out when you couldn’t beat him in the ring?

Was it not you, Glory, that promised to beat me and ‘the old man’ Asher Hayes, proving that you were ‘the best in the world’? Only to settle on attacking me after you failed to do that – after I beat you?

Yes, Cold Blooded certainly did leave a bad taste in my mouth, but it is one I am quite familiar with, because it’s a taste I’ve experienced over and over again. Where people that thought that by stealing my words or ‘catchphrase’, by throwing the same shade that everyone else has for the past six or so years, that they had me all figured out. Where people thought my beliefs, my passion, was something that could be overcome and diminished and broken. That my heart, the heart that refuses to back down, the heart that tells me to keep getting back up, is a shallow mask that craves only title gold and the spotlight, popularity, and attention, blah blah blah… The taste when those people are proven wrong, when they can’t keep me down, when they can’t beat me? The Ravyns, the Xanders, the Giovannis, and, of course, the Brees? What happens?

They take what they can get. They settle for the cheap stuff. That’s the taste I am quite familiar with and that is what I tasted at Cold Blooded. Because you, Glory, you took what you could get. 

Now, I will give you credit. What you did wasn’t exactly original. Sure as hell wasn’t ‘one of a kind’ like you claim you are. But I won’t deny that it was effective. You attacked me after our match and walked away. More of a hit and run like a coward, but I’ll give you more credit: your logic? That I ‘had to pin Asher’ and not you so it ‘doesn’t count’? It’s not the most pathetic thing I’ve heard from someone before. You can talk to Bree Lancaster about that one. 

But ‘doesn’t count’…

Let me ask you, Glory. Would it have ‘counted’ if you had pinned Asher? Would you have remarked how ‘I didn’t pin Selena, so I didn’t beat her…’ or would you have invaded Twitter with the good old hashtag #BestInTheWorld, declaring yourself this supreme being over Asher and I? Declaring that you had proven your point and beaten the odds, embellishing the win as if you had just won the World title yourself?

Wait… you still tried to do that. What was it you’ve changed the narrative too now? That you’re the hero that SCW needs, is that it? That you say and do what’s best for SCW? That you proved me to be a hypocrite and a cancer?

Quick question – and a familiar one: How? You seem to keep skipping that part. The ‘how’ you did it. How you proved it. How any of your narrative actually works out given your actions and promises.

Me? Last time I spoke, I called you out on that. I said that Glory Braddock does what is best for Glory Braddock. I said it then, and I’m saying it now, because that’s the M.O. of the Beauty Factory. Twisting the narrative and doing whatever is best for them. And, let’s face it, Glory, that hasn’t changed all for you. It wasn’t for SCW that you attacked me after the match, Glory, just like it wasn’t for SCW that you did the same thing in my last Breakdown match with Madison Steward. You did it because that’s all you can do when it comes to me. You threw everything you had at me and you couldn’t keep me down. You, ‘The Best in the World’, just like I said you would, got more and more desperate and still could not take me and the ‘old man’ you promised to ‘put to pasture’. Me…’The fraud’ and Asher ‘the nostalgia act’? We brought the fight and we kept coming – proving you wrong at every single turn. And you couldn’t stand it. Your ego couldn’t stand it. Because I told you that no matter what you threw at me – no matter what you threw at SCW – we would keep getting back up. And when it came down to ‘who wanted it more’ and ‘who fought for it more’? That was me, Glory. Otherwise, you would have been up faster and unable to break that ‘pin that wasn’t on you and thus doesn’t count’. 

So you can say whatever the hell you want, Glory, about being the “best in the world’, being a ‘true hero’ of SCW – I don’t believe you. And, like I said back in New Orleans, the SCW Universe doesn’t believe it either. You’re none of those things, and if Cold Blooded was any indication, you proved to me that you’re not “one of a kind”. Talented as you are, skilled as you are, you’re just like the brats in the Beauty Factory and in Infamous, people that want the world handed to them on a silver platter but will never go that extra mile to earn it on their own. People who whine and cry when they don’t get their way rather than prove it and make their way happen through hard work and dedication. People who will never go that extra step to get back up when their knocked back down.

And sooner or later, the Beauty Factory is going to have nothing in their camp. Not the United States Championship and not the World Championship. Because all three of you? Chris, Sienna, Glory? You’ve proven that you have limits to how far you will go in this ring. You’ve proven that ‘how long you can last’, even you, IronAngel, is a very tangible thing. 

And I fully intend to test those limits tonight. Don’t get me wrong, I fully expect the same old schtick from the three of you – or should I say four or five of you? Because, let’s face it, Xiomara is gonna be there, ready to strike, and if Bree Lancaster can pull herself away from a mirror long enough to make an appearance, we know she’s going to be there. I sure as hell am not fooling myself: I expect to be a very bruised Snow Queen by the time this whole night is over. But I do not care.

Because I don’t care if it’s one of you, two of you, three of you, or five of you. I will keep coming until the right thing is done. I will keep fighting until what is truly ‘best for SCW’ is accomplished. SCW will keep fighting you until the right thing is done. And that’s taking back the two titles your group has and giving it to people that will actually fight for them. Who will honour what they stand for. Who will stand for what SCW stands for. 

But apparently, I should be ashamed of myself because I think one of those people is Asher Hayes? That right, Glory? I should be ashamed because they aren’t of the same ‘morals’ as I am outside the ring? That I’m teaming with people out of ‘popularity’ and nothing else?

Have you paid the least bit of attention to anything that’s been happening here, Braddock? The people and the SCW Universe may believe in what I do. Some don’t, and that’s fine. I don’t try and force these people to believe me, I try and prove it every time I am in this ring. And newsflash, Glory, I’m the last popular person on the roster by the roster. Xander, the Wonderland, hell, even the Helms aren’t particularly fond of me. They tolerate me, sure, but they’ll be the first to tell you that I’m annoying and all that. I’m not ‘popular’ with the roster, hell half of them want to kill me or put me on the disabled list on any given day. Pretty sure Ace would love to break my nose too! 

And I don’t like a number of people either, as people. Yeah, that’s true. I’m not a fan of Ace and his hedonistic lifestyle. Same with Asher. Not a fan. But you’re talking about private lives. You’re talking about personal beliefs, and as a woman that’s had to deal with persecution of such things because of who she was, you think I’m going to be so narrow-minded to judge people like that? Yeah, Ace may be a scumbag, but he’s not the one assaulting others en masse. Asher Hayes may be a former drug-addict, but he’s fought for his freedom from that demon and he’s not the one attacking people from behind after matches. But, seriously, you want to talk about morals?

Okay, if we’re doing this: how bout the woman that slept with a judge to win a beauty contest? How bout a woman that’s been the target of TMZ for the past year. Like I said, what matters to me is what happens in this ring, in this world of wrestling, but since you brought it up… but what do I know, right? You and your group are ‘the saints’, right? Doing what is ‘best for SCW’? ‘Curing it of cancers’, right? Being ‘role-models’?

You know, I almost have to laugh at that, Glory. You want to comment on ‘chemistry’. You want to tell Asher, Ace and I how we can’t ‘gel’ together, only to lump us into a group as ‘cancers’ like we already are a team. You call the three of us cancers, Glory, yet how are we hurting SCW? If I’m a glory-hound, then I’m just a woman working harder than everyone else, fairly, to get that glory. If Asher is a ‘nostalgia act’, then he’s someone that’s overcome his demons to be here and earn everything off his own back. And if Ace is an ‘entertainer’, well… then maybe he’s being true to himself.

As opposed to you, the ‘true hero’ of SCW. Tell me, Glory. What kind of message are YOU trying to send? Or the Beauty Factory is trying to send? If at first you don’t succeed, blame someone else? If you can’t win, cheat? Themes of adultery, blackmail, mob-like attacks… but you want to talk to me about morals?

Yes, maybe you and the Beauty Factory have the perfect chemistry compared to Asher, Ace and myself. Maybe that will aid you in Breakdown. It very well might. But I seem to recall a night where ‘the perfect chemistry’ didn’t work out at all. Where all of Beauty Factory, seemingly united, seemingly perfect in chemistry, failed. 

You know it as Retribution. And what was the reason behind that? Oh, that’s right. James Evans kept getting back up!

Hell, even Cold Blooded, it wasn’t the perfect chemistry of Beauty Factory that made Bree the double champion she now is. It was Syren that had to do it. So while you may have ‘better chemistry’ with your team, it’s beyond clear that you’re not quite as ‘untouchable’ and perfect as you claim. 

Myself? Asher? Ace? We don’t have to agree on morals. They don’t have to like me and I don’t have to like them. But between those ropes? One thing we can all agree on: that when it comes to “the fraud of SCW”, there isn’t a damn person that fits that name more than you, ‘Best in the World’. And between those ropes, where you vowed to ‘expose me’ or whatever – that is what exposes you and the Factory. That’s where I’ll do what’s been pissing you off for weeks. Same thing that happened with your ‘perfect chemistry’ at Retribution. I’ll follow James Evans’ lead as I did at Cold Blooded and keep getting back up.

You’ve proven that things, matches and even championships, Beauty Factory, can be bought and stolen. You’ve proven that. Congratulations. You’ve proven that justice and the right thing may not happen in one night. You’ve proven that, sometimes, the short-cutters and the bitter liars and cheaters? Sometimes they get the last laugh. Sometimes they win the battle. 

But there’s a reason they never win the war. There’s a reason the good and the hard-working and the passionate are always remembered and always survive and always win the long battle. Because they inspire. Because their hearts, their beliefs, their voice transcend the selfishness and cowardice of those like you. 

And I believe the same thing can and will happen in SCW. You may be able to buy, steal, and rob others of matches, victories, Trios contracts, and championships, but those things can also be earned. Those things can also be achieved and the day where those titles are once again so treated is coming. The day that those amazing, beautiful, incredible fans continue to wish for is coming. James Evans brought it. Asher Hayes brought it, even Ace Marshall brought it – and we will continue to bring it each and every day until, like with Infamous, we – SCW - moves past the Beauty Factory – moves past all of you – SCW still standing, still fighting, still believing.

Believe it, Beauty Factory. And watch us keep getting back up.

Sincerely,
Selena Michelle Frost

[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]
Ooc: this is the biggest piece of shit I may have written since 2006

https://ashertothehayes.wordpress.com/20...4-29-2020/
[Image: ASHERHAYESBANNER1.png]

SCW Accomplishments
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(1X)
2023 Male SCW Superstar of the Year
SCW Supreme Champion (2023)
SCW Adrenaline Champion(2X)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW United States Champion(1x)
SCW Underground Champion(1x)
SCW World Tag Team Champion (2x-W/Rachel Foxx as Bad Company; W/ Cid Turner as A/C Unit)
First and Only Commonwealth Wrestling Champion
SCW 24/7 Hardcore Champion(5x)
2009 Feud of the Year
2009 Tag Team of the Year
SCW World Tag League winner (A/C Unit w/Cid Turner)
2021 Stable of the Year (A/C Blondetourage Unit w/Cid and Holly)

Anything with the “REC” on it is Viewable to the Public.

The Views Expressed By Sienna Swann Do Not Reflect Those of the Publisher. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

[Image: SiennaPostPic1_zpsqi3fxwi0.png]

(Click Title)
[Image: Sienna2020.png]

Angelic Achievements:

- 3x SCW World Champion
- 3x SCW Women's Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 2018 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2019 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2018 SCW Stable of the Year (Past.Present.Future)
- 2018 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Selena Frost, Iron Woman Match at Retribution) 
- 2019 Elimination Chamber Winner (Under Attack 2019)
- 2019 Double Jeopardy Winner (Clarity 2019)
- 2020 SCW Feud of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors)
- 2020 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors, Rise To Greatness XVII)

Singles Record -|W - 68| L - 09 | D - 02 |
 Overall Record - |W - 93| L - 19 | D - 02 |

War of the Worlds: Part Two

Cold Blooded was over with, the results were in and as I expected I was on the end of yet another fucking loss and my career here in Supreme Championship Wrestling was beginning to spiral out of control even further... The one good thing was my match opened the show, but that was a blessing and a curse as I would have to wait until Sienna had her match much later in the night to even contemplating leaving. Once Sienna left to compete against Jake Starr I was left to my own devices and with that my own thoughts, which is never a good thing… AS I would begin to find out in time…

That would not last though as a knock on the door captured my attention… My initial response was a simple one.

Chris: “Fuck off, go away.”

There was a momentary pause, I imagined whoever was at the other side of the door wasn’t expecting my reaction to be so brash, but there we were… It however didn’t take them long to compose their own response… It was then I realized who it was…

“There is no need for that sort of language sir. I’m here to give you the once over Mr. Cannon on the request of Mr. Black, it won’t take long.”

Chris: “I’m fine. I don’t need seeing. Leave me alone.”

“I’m sure you feel that way but SCW mandates that I look at you, with your history of injuries. Alternatively, I’ve been told you can come with me to a local facility and get checked out there instead.”

I contemplated the offer on the table, it would be like SCW to force something like this on me. With my state of mind as it was, I opted to remain at the arena so the medic could look me over… They would give me the once over sure, took about twenty minutes but once they had left, I was free to do as I pleased and with that in mind, I stayed in our locker room hoping to be left alone. Looking at my surroundings it brought back memories of better days, days I did miss… Days I would never get back it would seem.

I removed my gear and glared at the man staring back at me, my reflection. I would ask myself what I had become on more than one occasion as my stomach twisted into knots. I wanted to know where it all went wrong for me… Not just tonight, but every night prior to that… My body trembled with a mix reaction to my inner rage and the cold flooring underneath my feet as I walked into the adjoining en-suite shower in our locker room... The light was off in here, but I leaned back against the wall after switching on the shower and allowing the water flow down onto me.

I’d like to say it was helping to wash away my pain and my struggles but that wasn’t going to happen, I’d be a fool to think that much like there being any truth that injecting bleach would cure us of Covid-19. For many others, this PPV went as they had hoped it would. Sienna walked away with the victory over Jake Starr like I knew she would. Bree did what many thought she could not and that was not only retain her United States Championship, but she defeated James Evans to become the NEW SCW Champion as well. So, on that front I should be elated.

I should be…

But the truth is as much as I would like to be, I am not and how can I because of the shitshow my career has become lately. I know I’m not alone in this world feeling like this, but it doesn’t change that I am sick of it the more it happens… Watching others with their success has put a lot of things into perspective, allowing others to build a success using you as a run on that career ladder... Its moments tonight as men like Ace return to the company to not only become a Trios Winner, but to beat me… It cements my thought no longer wishing to be a part of this company. Placing it at the very pinnacle of the list and to top it off that piece of shit broke my nose…  I suppose I could take solace in the fact I broke his, but that is only a fleeting enjoyment if nothing more because he wouldn’t care, and he would heal as would I...

While the water continues to drizzle down my face, I can see the blood washing down into the drain beneath me.  I continue to sit here on the floor lost in my thoughts, which lately had become more and more a dangerous thing…

I could not tell you how long I had been sat here, I was becoming immune to the cold at this point as my body adjusted to the temperature which was probably not a good thing. I sat in silence as I heard a slight knock on the door which echoed within the four walls of this shower, the list of people who would be behind it was shorter than my win ratio in 2020 thus far…

It was followed by my wife’s voice…

Sienna: “Are you in here Chris… is everything okay? I think he left the shower on…”

I didn’t say anything in response, the sound of the water drowned out most of what she asked. It was a mumble if nothing else…

Sienna: “Chris? We’re going to head back to Bree’s home and celebrate and...”

I continued to sit in the darkness having this water fall onto me, no words willing to escape my lips in this moment I was a broken man…

That had plain had enough…

Sienna: “Chris?”

The door quietly shut allowing me to be enveloped by the darkness, I could hear Sienna and Xiomara talking amongst themselves but could not exactly make out what was said. But I did not have to wonder much longer as the door opened and the light to the shower turned on. Sienna was the first to walk in and she immediately rushes over and turns the water off.

Sienna: “Oh my god, Chris what are you doing?! Xio come quickly!!”

I continued to sit in silence as she looked around and grabbed the towel I left on the side. Xio walks in and is quick to avert her eyes as I sat there soaking wet and leaving little to the imagination.

Sienna: “We need to get you dried off immediately, you’re freezing how long have you been here?”

I couldn’t even bring myself to look up at her, I just continued to stare off  into the distance looking for something to capture my vision which ended up being the edges of the tiles in the shower floor as they joined together. I could hear her panicking now as the towel moved over my body to dry me off and warm me up in that same motion. Xiomara would crouch down and try to speak with me while cupping the side of my face but again I said nothing. I would have liked to respond to them both but what was the point, what sense of solace would it bring to me? I could tell them I am fine, that I will get over it. But the truth is I am not fine, and I cannot and will not get over it.

How can I honestly? There is nothing that would fix how I feel outside wishing death on certain people who have been a thorn in my side…

But what good would that do; it would only serve as a quick fix wouldn’t it? There would be another and another and the cycle would continue over and over without an end in sight and I would end up in the very same position I find myself in right now. Sat on the floor of a shower inside an arena where yet again I failed to do what I said I would. The suggestion from Xio was to take me to a hospital to be looked over, but Sienna was adamant that was a bad idea.

Things with SCW were sensitive as it were, if they were to know I had a psychotic break at Cold Blooded, what would they do. Sign me off, use that as a reason to freeze my contract to extend my stay? I would not put it past a woman like Sasha or anyone else in her family for that matter. Time for me moved at what felt like a snail’s pace however with that said, despite frustrations on their end someway somehow Sienna and Xiomara managed to get me Bree’s home. She was adamant on Celebrating her victory.

There was a lot of people here, all people Bree knew from various places of her career. Some tied to Dior, others just friends she is made over the years. Other friends of friends who got a invite to the hottest ticket in town tonight also littered her home, which was beautiful. Xiomara would continue to try and talk to me while Sienna was in her element and mingling with everyone. She wanted to let loose and enjoy the moment with Bree, I understood that but could not share that enjoyment. It was just another thing that had eluded me during my time in SCW.

Reminding me of the night I came within a whisker of becoming SCW Champion, which ultimately fell to Dawn Lohan as the ladder was taken out from under me…

Xiomara: “Chris, you know you can speak to me if you have anything troubling you. I know how it looked tonight and I am sorry you lost but this is… Not like you papi?”

I felt her hand cup my face again, she had genuine concern on hers for me. It was true she had become a real friend recently much to the concern of Sienna, that I could see. But there was never anything going on between us, it could not because I was not her type. Although the old me when I was back home in England would have enjoyed the challenge.

Xiomara: “Sienna is worried about you, we both are… It might not look like she is now but she is keeping up appearances as should you. So far, you have said nothing to anyone here, you need to snap out of this otherwise we need to leave if it isn’t helping.”

That word brought a flicker of life to my eyes, I wanted to leave and Xio could sense that without. It was comforting to know a woman like Xiomara could feel this empathy for me, while the woman who chased after me for over three years, the woman who I fell in love within the end and married could not…

Keeping up appearances…  Maybe she should do that without me…

Xiomara left me a lone for a moment to talk to Sienna, I couldn’t tell what they said to each other, but it looked heated and before long Xiomara was back and grabbing my hand with a playful wink to lighten the mood.

Xiomara: “Let’s get you out of here handsome.”

It let her lead me away, casting a glance over to Sienna who watched like a hawk. I could see she was not thrilled but that was on her right now. The driver Xiomara had hired pulled up outside and she and I sat in the back and begun the journey to the hotel.

Xiomara: “It’s just us now, you want to talk or sit in silence?”

The driver’s side was blocked off, in all reality we were alone in the back of this Limo… My mind body and soul were losing the will to do anything. I did not want to speak, but part of me yearned to when she asked and thus… I broke.

Chris: “I have nothing I want to say…”

Xiomara: “Oh really, that sounded like something…”

Chris: “Just take me back to the hotel.”

Xiomara leaned back in her seat and begun to pour herself a drink, she offered me one, but I went back into being the cold, silent brooding types every woman loves. Sarcasm at its finest.

Xiomara: “Well it wouldn’t have killed you to say something to Sienna, she worries about you. Talk to her tonight when she gets back from Bree’s, promise me that and I’ll say no more on the subject.”

Chris: “She won’t be back tonight.”

Xiomara: “She said she’ll be back in an hour or so, she’ll be back.”

I did not believe that was the case as we sat in silence. Xiomara held my hand to reassure me while heading back to the hotel, I didn’t bother removing my hand but not doing so meant I could see why people might think something was going on between us but nothing was further from the truth. She and I just shared a trust between one another which was hard to find these days in people. It was how we broke the ice when it was just the two of us one night. Her idea, not mine. Tell the other a secret no one knew, and it had to be true no lying.

She told me that she was gay, not many knew this was the case but in addition she also told me why. I could tell that was not easy for her, it was something that still haunted her to this day at times. Which is when I told her one of my secrets, something no one knew. Something that haunted me much like hers did her… Since that day we had a bond which would not waiver I like to think. One we arrived at the hotel, she led me up to the suite Sienna and I had booked, Xiomara’s was just down the hall a few doors.

Xiomara: “You going to be okay or do you want me to tuck you in?”

I short a glare at her which got a chuckle from her end and she put a hand on my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek.

Xiomara: “Fair enough, don’t forget to speak with Sienna when she back okay? She wants to help you carry whatever burden you have weighing, remember that. You’re married now, share the load.”

I nodded before opening the door to my room, she made sure I went inside and shut the door before heading back to her room. I did not know what she had planned the rest of the night, I did not care. The darkness of the room with just the streetlights finding their way through the cracks of the curtain was enough to undo any good the journey from the arena, to Bree’s and back here may have done…

I walked over to the armchair which was positioned in the corner of the room and sat in silence, I wanted to wait for Sienna to come home. Believe she would be just one hour or so as Xiomara told me but like I told her I knew she would not. She had been drinking and enjoying herself. It was a celebration of all things Bree Lancaster this night, winning the World Championship in her hometown. Its what dreams are made of, dreams I would never live again not unlike when I won my first championship in GDW…

That was another time, another place and felt like another lifetime as I continued to sit and wait for my wife to come home. With each minute that passed, the darkness begun to consume me the only company I had was my own reflection looking back at me. It pitied me and I pitied it. I pitied that which we had become and wondered what would come of us from here on out.

Chris: “Don’t look at me like that…”

But it did and with it I could see a hint of a smirk on it’s, on my lips…

Chris: “I said stop it…”

I stepped away from the chair and removed my jacket, tossing it on the chair behind me. Of course, he did the same and it felt like two dogs ready to have a fight with each other.

Chris: “You’re weak, you’re nothing. She does not deserve you. They don’t deserve you.”

Those words stung deep as took a step towards my opposite. The words ringing not only in my ears, but my gut as well… I would try to shake them from my head but to little avail, each one that was said carving itself a spot in my psyche…

Chris: “You’re a quitter, you are a waste of space and this world is better off without you. Superman? You let those build you up into this icon who belongs on nothing more than a canvas for the weak minded to laud over. You let them label you when you should have labelled yourself…”

I smirked again, we smirked again…

I did not like that though…

Chris: “I’ve had enough of this…”

I shook my head and grabbed my coat and left the hotel room, my own thoughts goading me as I walked down the corridor of the hotel towards the elevator. Once inside there, I hit the ground floor and waited what felt like an eternity. The mirror in the lift showing my reflection, my shadow my second skin following me. I did not have to say anything, I was already thinking it. Each thought causing me to hate myself more and more…

I just wanted out of here, out of life out of everything including this fucking hotel! I walked through the main doors after skimming the surface of the foyer and found myself on Bourbon Street. The night life was party central here, bars were open with men and women outside drinking to their hearts content. I was not familiar with my surroundings and just opted to walk through the various quarters.

I would find I had bought myself a bottle of whiskey and found somewhere to sit and drink to my hearts content. The only way to stop these thoughts was to replace them with alcohol… Sitting on some steps and watching the world pass me by was a fitting allegory for my life right now. I had only drunk some of the bottle, before throwing it to the wayside I could not even finish it, just more proof I was weak…

I spent a long time out on the streets that night, wandering aimlessly and meeting an assortment of people who I would likely never see again. It felt inconsequential in the grander scheme of things once I returned to the hotel in the AM. I took pause when from across the street I see Sienna pull up in an uber having just left Bree’s… I stood there sobering up from the night itself, my thoughts raging a party all to their own. A party to nominate me for loser of the year…

I knew she wouldn’t be back in a hour, I had that going for me. But I did not realize the extent of things as I walked back into the hotel after that. I went to my room and could hear arguments coming from Xiomara’s room, a few people stepping out of theirs to see what the commotion was. I recognised the voice, it was Sienna’s. I did not know what they were arguing about, but it was a thought lost on me as I once again changed my mind to go back to my room instead opting to go downstairs to where breakfast was being served.

They would find me of course, it was inevitable, but I was alone, with me, myself and I for a little while longer. Losing myself in my own thoughts as the warped reflection looked upon me with a smirk, our smirk… Once I was “found” by Sienna, she doted over me awash of emotion and love the likes I had not seen in a while. She was worried about me, that much I know and the questions, all the questions being ask of me as we returned to our home in Los Angeles, where ones I did not answer.

I just did not care.

But she did, they both did as I sat in the living room of our home…

Sienna: “I am beginning to get really worried about him, Xio… This is not like him… I mean I know he’s taken losses badly before, but this is something else…”

You are right I have not, but there is a first time for everything love…

Xiomara: “I think we may need to bite the bullet here and get a doctor in to look at him, attack this head on before it gets out because people will notice and that’s the last thing either of you need.”

Sienna: “No doctors, he will be okay… Right? He has to be alright…”

Xiomara: “Has he spoken to you at all since the PPV?”

I could hear everything, including Sienna’s sigh… I hadn’t spoken with her at all, the only person I spoke with that night was Xiomara and I wasn’t sure if Sienna was aware of that… I glanced up at the glass panel door leading onto the decking and could see her reflection. She crossed her arms and had a heap of concern on her face…

Sienna: “No he hasn’t… Maybe when my parents bring Nathaniel that will snap him out of it…”

Xiomara: “And if it doesn’t… Then we must think long and hard how we are going to play this hand, Sienna.”

Let me tell you how, I fold that is how...

Xiomara: “Chris was a big proponent of this and if he is off the board, what are we going to do? I warned him about going into the PPV with the wrong mindset against Ace, and it looks like he did just that even though promised he wouldn’t…”

I could not help myself; he is someone I just want to throttle…

Sienna: “What are you talking about?”

Xiomara: “It doesn’t matter now, what does is we get him to snap out of whatever THAT is right there.”

The pair of them walked off into the kitchen area where I could not hear them, the baby was still with Sienna’s mother and father which was the case each time we would head out to compete. They would be bringing him home today and that thought brought with it a whole heap of other questions as to why they should bother. My thoughts were like a ticking timebomb as I sat here allowing them to spiral out of control wondering if maybe Nathaniel was actually better off with Kelcey after all, I did not feel fit to be a father for him right now if ever. My relationship with my son Christian was not any better… Much akin to the relationship I had forged with my own father as a kid growing up.

My brothers all hated me; I could only imagine my sisters did as well. The company, the fans all despise me for who I am as well when they once adored me... The more I thought of it, maybe I should be the one that was gone from this story. I had told Kelcey before the PPV that she was the reason my life was terrible, but I don’t think I believed that… Now as I sat here it was obvious I was becoming an anchor to Sienna and her career, deadweight she needed to get rid of... It made me question why she was so obsessed with me all these years… I don’t deserve that love she has for me, I never did… How can she love such a colossal fuck up?! Do not believe me, we had the World Championship in our hands, and yet it was me who got pinned in a match we gave ourselves every single advantage imaginable… By rights we should have won, if she were teamed with anyone else, I believe she would have…

I felt lower than Derek Adonis right now… He’s been a champion in SCW more times than I have… I could not buy a victory right now and whichever match I would be put in next; I knew I would not win either. So why bother was the thought running through my mind. It would be quick. Probably I did not know to be honest whether that would be the case. My thoughts were overpowering as I sat there weighing up the pro’s and con’s on whether It was worth being on this earth… I could feel the cool breeze and the sun beaming onto my face as I took a deep breath and then immediately, I heard an almighty scream come from behind me.

Sienna: “CHRIS!!!!”

Hurried footsteps followed as I turned back to see Sienna and Xiomara stood at the balcony door with terrified looks on their faces. They were scared for me not of me as I was now looking down at the valley behind our home as I stood on top of the barrier with my arms stretched out like I was about to swan dive off to the rocks down below…

It was quiet and relaxing up here… Almost like I was flying like “Superman”…

Sienna: “Chris what are you doing, come down now please…”

Xiomara: “Papi… Whatever you think you’re going to do, you need to do the opposite…”

But what If I  don’t want to? What then?

Xiomara: “I know you’re stressed; I know you have a lot going on up there but it isn’t bad enough that you want to do this... You have a wife and sons who love you very much… Right Sienna?”

Sienna: “Yes, YES Now please… get down Chris… You’re scaring me…”

I do not mean to scare you babe… I am scaring myself right now… I love you and the kids, but I cannot love myself right now… I cannot look at myself… Something must change… I must change…

Chris: “I… Must change…”

I felt one footstep off the banister as the scream echoed through the valley, it is a pitch loud enough to shatter glass. I stepped off and turned as I felt my body battled with gravity, a race to see who would win… Looking up as see them all staring back, everyone I wronged… Everyone I hated with every fibre of my being. I smile knowing this would be the end, that they would be free of me, I would be free once and for all… I can feel a tear well up in the corner of my eye, the emotion taking its toll and with a crack I land on the rocks, with a smash I roll down the hill only to skid to a grinding halt as the dust from the valley fills the air…

I would cough if I could but I cannot because…

That was what I see as I was pulled backwards to the balcony itself by both Sienna and Xiomara… They both grabbed hold of me and held me tightly between them with shock in their eyes. I just continued to imagine, to dream, fantasize that they never caught me and pulled me back, that I did indeed fall to the rocks beneath us… With a Smack, Bang, Wallop that even Wile E. Coyote would be proud of.

I was sick… But that sickness was gone now.

Chris Cannon was dead.

But the only thought left for me was what did he leave behind…

+========================+

A lot had happened since the PPV, I travelled to many a dark place, some places I wasn’t proud of but as I stood here in front of the camera, I believed without question it was all for a reason. Grabbing my wife by the throat in our gym, it was for a reason. Imagining myself committing suicide, it was a for a reason. One I knew was going to show itself in due course and when it did, I would be ready to welcome it whatever it may be. But my focus now was on Breakdown. It was on the news that I would be thrown back to the wolves with Sienna and Glory Braddock. Supreme Championship Wrestling no doubt looking to plunge another knife into my back as they try to be rid of me once and for all.

Sasha standing there with that golden shovel of hers…

I stand dressed in an all-black suit with tie, fitting for my mood lately and how far I was going to go from now on as I looked to wage a war with SCW. I take a deep breath and exhale through my nose, a slight whistle can be heard as the broken nose continues to heal, a stark reminder of my battle, my fight with Ace Marshall. I glance over at my reflection in the mirror behind the camera, the bridge of my nose taped up and the black eyes that had formed, had all but begun to fade away now, barely noticeable unless you looked…

It was just the camera and I, alone with my thoughts which were dangerous for many a reason all would find out in due course…

[Rec.]

Chris: “When I first joined this company, I did so with the best of intentions. I did so out of love for my then girlfriend and soon to be wife at the time... A woman whose name now sickens me to the pit of my stomach, so much so I cannot bring myself to utter it on camera. But while that is the case, lets continue, shall we? I came to SCW because I wanted to be one of the absolute best in the world. Wrestling is in my blood; it has been since I was child coming from a wrestling family. The stories of this company are known all over the world, it is seen as the absolute best company in the world, one of the longest running and one that has a talent pool the likes of which others could only be jealous. When I first signed my contract in SCW seven years ago that was back then, and now as I stand here years later I can’t help but shake my head as it’s become a shadow of its former self under the management of Sasha and her golden shovel.”

I adjust the cuff of my shirt a little before pressing my thumb into the palm of my hand… I would stop when I begun addressing the camera again…

Chris: “A lot has happened since the day I walked into this company, but one thing that you can guarantee no matter what is that there has always been controversy. It is amazing at how much over the fifteen plus years. Whether it was Aiken Frost taking out Lucas Knight thanks to his monster, Blitzkrieg to then go on and dominate in two-thousand and thirteen. To the birth of Infamous, or Monarchy or Rachel Frost trying to physically murder Syren on PPV all of which are in recent memory. Controversy makes this company money, LOTS of money so I wonder when it was no longer about the money for SCW and instead screwing over its talent for controversy instead?”

Thinking long and hard about it, I once again press my thumb into my palm as I think about what I want to say.  Cold Blooded gave me a lot of food for thought, once I snapped out of what troubled me that night…

Chris: “I stand here before you as a man who has made many choices lately, a man who you all despise because of those very choices, because of controversy. I find it fitting that you still vilify me over things such as my rivalry with Kennedy street, to the kiss that was felt around the world with Sienna. To the televised promo for Taking Hold of the Flame at the bedside of my ex-wife while she lay in a coma… I could go on but why bother because it’s these reason’s and more why you hate me as you once lauded me with such passion and it is that passion, that newfound resentment which is going to fuel me even more as we move forward together in SCW. And forward is where I will go because If you thought things were bad right now, let me tell you that this is just the beginning for us all. My eyes you could say have been well and truly opened, I have seen the light and because of that I know what I must DO. I know who I must do it TO. And I know HOW I am going to fucking do it.”

I take a pause for a moment, running the course of events through my mind. Albeit I focused just on my match specifically with Ace Marshall… I focused on the referee, I focused on the fans… Every minute detail was etched into my brain…

Chris: “Because you see a lot happened at Cold Blooded didn’t it? You have a new SCW World Heavyweight Champion in Bree Lancaster who is also our United States Champion as well. A woman I could not be prouder of. We have a new Adrenaline Champion as well, Peyton Rice who defeated Jordan Majors. Karma certainly taking receipt of her actions against Sienna. There was a wonderland match which is not getting another word from me because of its lunacy. And of course, to kick it all off you all got what you hoped, yours truly losing yet another match in Supreme Championship Wrestling. Oh, how you sang that night, I could hear you from the gorilla position all the way as I headed back to my locker room… But was it what you really wanted?”

Chris: “Was I made a fool out of as I stood here no less the night before the show telling you all that I faced a man who did not care? A man who took life as a joke, took ME as a Joke along with his wife. The same man who would belittle the size of my penis for his own entertainment to try and get under my skin. This very same man is the one who brought the fight to me at Cold-Blooded. The very same man who carries his trios’ contract like a carrot on a stick, he just dangles it high enough so others cannot reach. Because with that he does not have to try, he has a guaranteed opportunity, which must be nice.”

Chris: “Of course I’m talking about you Ace Marshall, but you already know that. You have been expecting it. Because whether I want it or not you are already in my head, and I do not think you will be leaving anytime soon. Which I am certain you probably love to hear; it is something you no doubt would use to lube yourself up while you pleasure yourself or Asher Hayes. But while that is the case, I will still do my utmost to make sure that you do not love it, that I become something you despise... See losing to you at the PPV Ace, it awoke something inside me, I do not know how to explain it to you really. It is something I will have to show you in person on Breakdown during this match. Which I know hearing this you and or Asher will make a joke out of it, and you are free to do what you like. Its that mentality you two share which is going to be your downfall in the end. Life is not a joke; this business is not a joke. Wrestling is NOT a joke to me; it never has been. I’ve worked incredibly hard to reach this point in my career and it sickens me to see mongrels like you gifted opportunity after opportunity.”

For the first time I grit my teeth, I clench a fist and regain my composure…

Chris: “Heard it all before, yeah. Sure theres a horse there and I may still be beating it, but I will continue to beat it into glue until my voice is heard and this company understands I won’t shut up about it until I am given that which I am OWED. But while I am on the subject. Since you have returned Asher with this comeback story which no doubt SCW will milk into a documentary in the near future soon because of your past addictions, you have been a two-time Adrenaline Champion, you have had more opportunities than I have within the last seven months alone at the championship I haven’t held in six years. I was looking back at the history books; this company’s title history and you know what I learned? That Derek Adonis has held more championship gold than I have… That is right… The Television title Twice... You know who else has held that belt twice? Konrad Raab! Kelsai Adamson-Mason and the list goes on…”

I shook my head and bit my bottom lip, just thinking about it started to bring back those thoughts I had weeks ago… It was embarrassing to think that someone like Raab had held more gold than me…

Chris: “Aaron Blackbourne, three times a TV Champion and one who has been given many chances at other championships as well along the way… I could go on but ultimately the real kick in the teeth for me is the fact I have not held championship gold in this company since two-thousand and fucking fourteen. The last time I did, ironically was Fatal Fortunes when I was forced to defend my Adrenaline Championship at the time in a gauntlet! Which reminds me what event is returning soon? Now of course I have had the odd opportunity, but none… NONE as frequent as the lot of you they have been few n far between. I have been ignored for the trios twice, citing it is “Random drawings”. I have seen a kid become World Champion before me. I have never had a sniff at the Television Championship before and while it would be welcomed who am I kidding, SCW Would not do that because I am Chris Cannon. I am not Lucas Knight under a mask, I’m not Katie Steward, I’m not that fat arsed bitch, Kandis or Regan Street! And you wonder why I am bitter?”

Chris: “I am sick of this company playing games with my career as if I was its very own person plaything. It is going to stop from here on out, because now I am going to play back in ways, you’re going to regret ever wronging me. This tag team match tomorrow night is one that is going to go down in the history books of Breakdown main events. The wealth of experience between the six of us should be enough to wet the appetite of the fans. But my appetite is a lot hard to sate. I look at the three of you and cannot wait to get in the ring. Ace Marshall, I owe you for so much already and I know this is just the beginning of something far more enticing in the future.”

Chris: “Asher, you career tells me its own story much like your return has. That SCW is going to cater to your every fucking whim so like Regan you too can be a Supreme Champion before you retire. I will not let that be at my expense, do you understand? I am going to prove to the world just why I am better than you and Ace Marshall... I am going to show all of THEM that what happened at Cold-Blooded was a mistake, it was a moment of madness and should not have happened. And As for you Selena, you, and I we have a history, one that hasn’t really taken shape in a long, long time. Two-thousand and fourteen to be exact I believe. I heard what you had to say, whether I am happy that World Championship is back in our camp. That goes without question. But it doesn’t change much in the fact that I am still better than you. In this match I am one person who has yet to hold the SCW Championship other than Glory on my team and that stings.”

Chris: “I’ll show you how much that is the case tomorrow night. Because while I left the PPV with the loss two weeks ago, I left with something far more rewarding. A new focus, a new insatiable hunger and that is dangerous for all of you.”

I lean down on the desk in front of me now and look at the camera, my thoughts racing a mile a minute with so much I wanted to say but unable to string along a sentence. I would let my actions in the ring do the talking, say what I could not. I was going into this match with every intent of hurt Ace Marshall, Asher Hayes and Selena Frost. Nothing new to them, but it was for me because I intended on leaving my mark on each of them and take a little of them with me…

This was not just a war of the worlds for me, this was the beginning of a holocaust…