The Chuke versus Ryu Iwaza
DEADLINE ONE - 3250 ROLEPLAY 15TH MAY 2020 2359 EST

DEADLINE TWO - SHOOT / SEGMENT 17TH MAY 2020 2359 EST
[Image: NEWHAUS_copy.png]

Wonderland To Salvation: A Journey To Nirvana VIP Members

Selena Frost (VIP Member Since November 25th,2021)
The Happy Farmstead Friends ( VIP Members Since December 16th, 2021 with BOGO Deal)
Marie Jones ( VIP Member Since February 3rd,2022 after failing to cancel after 7 Day Trial)
Brittany Lohan (VIP Member Since February 17th, 2022 after joining for a gallon of Creatine.)
Crystal Zdunich (VIP Member Since March 3rd,2022 after seeking help from everyone)
Josh Hudson (Haüs of Nirvana Member Since March 13th, 2022 after Senior Citizen Discount)
OOC: Here we go, The Chuke's "offering". Oh my word I am so tired. Enjoy!

Legends of The Chuke, Vol. 4
Mystic Pizza

So, we are back in Sandusky, Ohio. The year is 1997, because there really wasn’t any other year that matter in the history of Sandusky, Ohio except for 1996 but that is another scenario for another time, so let’s not go there right now, alright? Our hero, The Chuke as he was so many times that summer of 1997, The Chuke was slightly drunk, if by slightly you mean nearly passed out and by drunk you mean close to being unable to speak then yes, you are getting the idea. On this particular day The Chuke was somehow working while intoxicated, a miracle that we cannot fully explain, yet it happened almost everyday during that summer after The Chuke’s ex-girlfriend became The Chuke’s ex, a fact that The Chuke would very thankful for years later when learned of The Chuke’s ex forages into federal prison in Tennessee, another story for another time. Oh have I mentioned where The Chuke was working at this time? He was working at Cedar Pointe, Macaroni’s Restaurant where he was the manager of the restaurant. As you can hopefully imagine with a name like Macaroni’s the restaurant was Italian and what is one of Italy’s most famous exports for food?

Pizza!

So, our hero is in the main kitchen as we open currently. It’s the next day when The Chuke and number of his cooks were out at Louie’s Bar together the night before (ie every night that summer) getting very drunk. This is clear violation of several of Cedar Pointe regulations and Sandusky laws as well including the fact that none of them in The Chuke’s regular party that The Chuke traveled with were of legal drinking age, and yet they still did it every single night. The difference between The Chuke and The Chuke’s cooks however is the fact that The Chuke still had to be to work the next day, The Chuke couldn’t just call off not feeling well. The perks of being the boss, or so I have been told. Anyway, The Chuke has a massive headache, a queasy stomach, and kept walking into the doorway of the Main Kitchen, and yet The Chuke is putting toppings on pizzas because all of The Chuke’s cooks have called out at the same time, not feeling well if you know what I mean and I believe that you do. This actually happening quite rapidly and with an astonishing accuracy because The Chuke had at this point become one of the worlds great functioning drunk when The Chuke’s boss and one of his good friends who did not drink with him Jim Fox comes up along side of The Chuke. Knowing that The Chuke has no idea that he is even there due to the fact of his intoxication, Jim decides to have some fun at the expense of The Chuke, though it is doubtful whether or not The Chuke is about to have any fun, as The Chuke goes through this every day of his life.

Jim: “GOOD AFTERNOON CHARLES, HOW ARE YOU TODAY?”

While The Chuke jumps probably ten feet and nearly goes down on the floor, Jim nearly joins him from laughing so hard at The Chuke.

Jim: “Good lord Charles, oh how I swear that never gets old no matter how many times I do it you know.”

The Chuke is however still not laughing.

The Chuke: “Jesus Christ Jim I don’t know how many times I need to tell you when I am wearing my aviator sunglasses at work that means that I have a headache at work and so if you could keep it down, the would be great, thank you!”

Jim is still laughing but is also quick to remind The Chuke that he has brought this type of treatment on himself.

Jim: “First off, I am your boss just wanted to remind you of that in case you have forgotten that you might not want to yell at me. Second, yelling at anyone is questionable at best and probably just plain stupid when you already have a headache. Third, I know that you were out drinking all night with our cooks that have since called in for the day, and I have told you that until you can come to work sober which you have obviously not done today I will continue to treat you like a drunk, are we clear?”

Reluctantly, The Chuke slowly nods at Jim.

The Chuke: “Yes sir.”

Jim: “Good. Now seriously, how are you doing today, besides the obvious?”

The Chuke: “I have been better, but I will manage. Thankfully, putting pizza toppings on isn’t too hard and since the is nobody else here to do it this afternoon, it looks like the pizza station here in the main kitchen is where I am going to be for the rest of my shift.”

Looking over at the pizza station, Jim is amazed by all of the pizzas that he sees that are already done, as well as how fast The Chuke is currently working, just shaking his head.

Jim: “Charles, I have to give it to you, I really don’t know how you do it especially when you are so damn drunk but I have to tell you that is really just an outstanding job keeping the pizza station up. Unfortunately though, I am afraid that I need to give you a bit of bad news this afternoon?”

The Chuke continues to work as they talk and

The Chuke: “Oh, you don’t say. What is going on Jim? You can’t tell me that my girlfriend is leaving me, the heifer has already done that.”

Jim just laughs again, but then turns serious.

Jim: “She is not a heifer and you should no that but I have something even more important than what Isabel is doing. I have something to tell you that relates directly to your job.”

All of the sudden, The Chuke’s ears perk up and The Chuke is listening with rapt attention.

The Chuke: “My job. What is going on Jim?”

Jim: “Well I don’t want you to get nervous or upset but I have that Mr Isotello is back from Detroit as of this morning, and he is currently touring the park as we speak.”

Mr Isotello was the Senior Vice President of Food Operations, in charge of everyone in Food Operations at Cedar Pointe and someone who didn’t like The Chuke at all. So, it is not lost on The Chuke that Mr Isotello would love to fire The Chuke from The Chuke’s job, something he would be well within his right to do if he caught The Chuke drunk.

The Chuke: “Jim, what am I going to do?! He can’t see me drunk at work!”

Jim: “Just act natural and keep working. At least I let you know ahead of time. I need to go. Good luck and have a great day!”

With that, Jim was gone and The Chuke continued to make Pizzas even faster while he was acting increasingly panicked looking for and hopefully never finding his arch enemy Mr. Isotello as the scene fades to red.