Contact Details: joceton@hotmail.com
Where did you find out about us?: twitter
Does your character have a twitter? If so, whats the id: @totalterror1

Name: Total Terror Alias: Matthew August
Height: 6'1 Weight: 285 lbs
Alignment: Neutral
Entrance Music: Greatest Show On Earth - Kid Rock

Gimmick/Personality
Total Terror is a trash talking, lady loving, pain in the ass. He is an equal opportunity fighter, so no real heel/face alignment, but is neutral leaning towards heel. His biggest weakness is women but is not likely to get burned twice by the same one. Whether the lady is attached or not is not relevant to him at all. His mouth is often quick and his comments very biting, especially in promos. When he talks off the mic, he is a bit less rude, but carries a strong air of confidence

Entrance
Darkness.  Quiet.  After a moment, Pyro explodes illuminating Terror at the top of the ramp.

I'm a bored out Big block 454
I'm a billboard of buckshot that can't be ignored
I'm a thrift store of filth, I was built to enrage
I'm the realest mother******  and I'm coming of age

More pyro explodes around him and he bursts to life, running down the ramp. As he reaches the ring, he slides under the bottom rope without stopping his run, and then jumps to a standing position, his head down, in the middle of the ring. Pyro explodes from the corner post as the chorus of the song hits

Welcome to the greatest
Love you when you hate us
Welcome to the greatest f'n' show on earth
Welcome to the greatest
Love you when you hate us
Welcome to the greatest fn' show on earth

Terror raises one arm in the air with a closed fist. The lights come up, and he gently passes his jacket and sunglasses to the ring attendant.

[Image: comeback1_zps1ywrjwyv.png]
Usually an off the ropes move but can be at a standstill as well. Terror leaps slightly grabbing the head of his opponent and smashing it into his knee (FaceBuster) It is typically followed by the Terrorizer

View The Fear Factor
Here

[Image: finsher_zpslva7u2gq.jpg]
Terror Kicks his opponent in the stomach, pulls his opponents head between his legs. He then lifts opponent up for powerbomb,but instead of slamming the opponent back to mat,  he swings out his opponents body, and slams the opponent face first into the mat (think powerbomb to sitout facebuster or X-factor)

Core Traits: Hot headed, arrogant, mouthy, cocky

Secondary Traits: Calculating, great ring presence, solid technical wrestler, fond of the ladies

Primary Moveset:
Vertical Suplex
 DDT
 Flying Clothesline
 Falling Neckbreaker
 Insuguri
 Irish whip to boot to the head
 Back breaker
 Figure four (though rarely used to gain a submission win)
 One handed Bulldog
 Samoan drop
 Sitout jawbreaker
 Flying elbow
 Moonsault
 Drop toe hold
 Reverse Russian leg sweep

Biography

The Shootclub Wrestling Alliance has long since been dissolved, it’s many leagues mere dust in the wind. Matthew August also faded away in the dust of obscurity.  He wrestled under the moniker of Total Terror then, when he was a member of an obscure cult. Late is his career in SWA he broke the hold the cult had on him and turned from demonic disciple to a smart mouthed ladies man, with great technical wrestling skill. He was very successful in SWA, but his personal demons still haunted him. His father was still a mystery, and his mother nonexistent in his life. He has had women, money, fame and success, but even in “retirement” he’s wanted more. Though it seems his cohorts from Brothers in Blood have all but vanished from the planet, he feels it’s time to make his presence known to the world again.