The idea - Fantasy tournament
So, basically this is only for a bit of fun, not to be taken too seriously and totally OOC

This is the rough draft of what I plan to do if enough interest

Stage one, everyone who wants to take part picks what they believe are their three best characters of all time. Doesn't have to be three, but three is the maximum. You then add them to the list I'll put on the boards should people go for this, with an rp that you believe showcases that character. The reason for this rp is some people might not have heard or read any of the stuff for that character so would give them an idea.

Also in this stage and as well as your three... you also get the opportunity to chose your favorite character that you didn't handle... again it would be pretty cool if you had an rp that showcased the character. If that character's handler is still around it might be worth asking if its ok to nominate them though, just in case

Once that is done, and assuming I get plenty of characters, we all rank those characters, I'll probably say something like you give the best character I dunno 16pts to the best, and then the others down to two, everyone else scoring one point from you. This will then be sent to me via pm.

At the same time this is happening, I will make up the tournament brackets. The only proviso being you don't face your own character in round one

Once I have all the scores for each character, then its a case of letting the tournament pan out. I'll know the winner obvs but you guys won't

As I said in the discord, it's not an exact science, and I'm willing to change stuff etc, or have someone in this with me if people are concerned about foul play etc. 

Is it something that people would like to see play out? If not... all good was just something that sprung to mind during these lockdown times lol
I am all for this, and I already have my three characters in mind as well as knowing who my favorite from another person would be. Just tell me when, and while I certainly dont have any issue with your judging it as I know you would be fair, I think bringing in another person to help would ease the burden this might cause you and mitigate any concerns others might have with their being only 1 judge from the start.
No judging involved mate.

Basically I could if I wanted to change peoples rankings to suit.
Yeah I understand that now, my bad. Still 100 percent support this idea.
Outside of putting 3 characters into this, thats about all I would be able to do. Barely remember the last 30 days let alone which were my fave rp's of said characters or who I would suggest from other characters and then rp's they wrote? Yeah i don't about that. lol.
[Image: TYqRxdI.png]

Accolades
Official Host of Taking Hold of the Flame 2019
Official Host of The Worlds Best Tag Team Tournament 2020
SCW TV Champion x1
Runner up in 2020 World Tag League
Not a problem Jon like I say the rp is optional ;-) For example if I put in Jacob Laymon not many would have a clue... so I'd post to give them an idea
I'm out. I don't even have half my old rp's, let alone know who I'd put up apart from Dave and he's currently active so seems counterproductive. Fun idea though mate, for sure
[Image: helms2021banner.png]
Hmm I can think of at least a couple more but the thing is this will be run by the shooting the breeze boys hence their post yesterday. So it could actually be rp fodder if played right
It will be played off as if the public are voting for each match etc
and that's more reason to not fancy it mate. Dave, as far as I'm concerned, is the best character I've ever handled. I've done the most with him etc. And the SCW fans are supposed to adore him. But that doesn't mean handlers in SCW/EMERGE do. He gets ko'd early on? What's that saya bout him now, given he's currently active? lol.
[Image: helms2021banner.png]