Fantasy Tournament - Runners and Riders, Sample RP Thread
Hey everyone!

So I know it has been discussed for the Fantasy Tournament posting Sample RPs for characters that people may not know, to give them an idea of who that character is or was, as the case maybe. After talking with Chris, I have decided to start a thread for sample RPs. I will go first, and since I believe everyone here is pretty familiar with my work with as Simon Lyman and Dylan Howell, this is a sample RP from Jessica Heart early in her career in Shootclub. Enjoy!

Further Proof That Men Are Only After One Thing

Thought You Could Trust Coma, Spirit?......Think Again!

Scene Opens in the livingroom of the Deathrage home. There "Twisted Angel" Jessica Heart is seated in a rocking chair in nothing but a large baby blue nightgown and watching first Spirit's promo and then Coma's that immediately follows. While watching this Jessica takes a tissue and wipes at her eyes a few times, before speaking to the GSW camera to her left.

Jessica: I can't help but getting choked watching such a tender, touching display of emotion as that. Wendy and Aaron. Aaron and Wendy. They are so cute together. But don't worry GSW, I am not about to go soft on you.

Actually if I didn't know the truth of the situation I'd probably be throwing up right now. Usually sappy shit like that makes my stomach turn sour. But not when the acting is that good. Not to mention how good the actor himself is, and trust me I know firsthand what I talking about.

Jessica starts to applaud mockingly.

Jessica: Nice work Coma really. Counting those two, that's three great performances you've turned in on tape in the last week. You really deserve an oscar, of course I'm know you liked the reward I gave you alot better than some statue.

See I don't cry watching those promos because their love story is so beautiful. It's not. There is no love, is there Coma? That's what makes me cry. The fact that you can lie to that bitch better than I can. I'm envious. I want to make her believe in me someday they she believes in you, so I can throw it back in her face later the way your going to with my help right now.

Jessica picks up a remote control from the end table next to her as she speaks.

Jessica: Today is Valentine's Day. Despite that fact that the whole concept of some fat fucking baby with wings flying around and shooting people in their asses so they will fall in love make me sick, I do have a gift for my big sister. And Since I'm feeling so generous today, I've decided to share it with all of you right now!

Jessica hits a button on the remote control and the TV begins to play a videotape. Before long it is realized that the video is being shot from outside the home of Max Deathrage. The date on the screen reads 2/13/05, and the time is 9:30 pm.

The camera is focused on the bedroom window of Jessica Heart.The curtains are closed, but we see there are two silhouettes in the window. One a man around six feet tall and the other a woman, about half a foot or so shorter. They are being filmed in some very compromising positions. First the woman is in front of the man and she drops to her knees in front her partner.

After a couple minutes like this, she comes back to her feet and begins kissing the man and they begin to remove each others clothing. Slowly the woman leads the man toward the bed, where he lies down and she straddles him. At this point Jessica pauses the tape and speaks again

Jessica: Yes that's me in my room with my new friend. Pretty hot huh? Anyone care to guess who my friend is? Well just watch the rest of the tape!

Jessica begins playing the tape again and as the lights in the room go down, the tape pulls away from the window and focuses on a car in the driveway. At first the image is unclear because of the darkness. But then it gets closer and closer to the car. Finally it becomes all to clear that the car in the driveway is.........COMA'S! The tape stops at that point and Jessica smiles as she speaks once more

Jessica: So did everyone enjoy my movie? I know that Coma and I enjoyed making it. I'm looking forward to our little match tonight on Shockwave too Coma, that tag team match. I can't wait to get my hands on you again and I'm sure you feel the same way about me. I think right now I'm going to go mail Spirit's present to her, before I get ready for tonight.

Oh and big sister, I forgot to tell you Happy Valentine's Day you bitch! Aren't you happy to know where your boyfriend was last night? We all know you don't lie.....but neither does this videotape!

As Jessica smiles that now familiar devilish grin into the camera, the scene fades to black
Chris Staggs sample rp from back in the day....

[Image: NEWHAUS_copy.png]

Wonderland To Salvation: A Journey To Nirvana VIP Members

Selena Frost (VIP Member Since November 25th,2021)
The Happy Farmstead Friends ( VIP Members Since December 16th, 2021 with BOGO Deal)
Marie Jones ( VIP Member Since February 3rd,2022 after failing to cancel after 7 Day Trial)
Brittany Lohan (VIP Member Since February 17th, 2022 after joining for a gallon of Creatine.)
Crystal Zdunich (VIP Member Since March 3rd,2022 after seeking help from everyone)
Josh Hudson (Haüs of Nirvana Member Since March 13th, 2022 after Senior Citizen Discount)
http://ukodonline.com/Blitzkrieg/SCW-023.html
This was the first of two RP's which ended up winning him the SCW Championship in the Chamber match.

http://ukodonline.com/Ivy/004.html
This is the 4th RP i did in IWC, that run was short though but it was something. So yeah.
Instead of posting the Aleixs RP that won her the World title, because a lot of her success was intertwined with the success of PUNK HAZARD, here's World Hazard 2016:

http://www.supremecw.com/results/ppv/wor...al2016.htm

The ASP RP that won him the Adrenaline Title:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/scw_foru...827#p94827
I found a good piece of history to share for Donovan Kayl… here you go. Enjoy. Formatting got messed up in translation, so it's unformatted...

-----

If Alex Desoubrais, in some other world, were to come up to me today and ask for my advice on the matter – whether or not he should show up for our scheduled match at Rise to Greatness – I would honestly have to think about it. I mean shit, there are a lot of factors that need to be brought into consideration. Can he, a man in his 50’s, keep up with a man of my calibre, talent and prestige? What are the ramifications if he were to compete? Or if he were to refuse? And, more than that, is he capable not of survival in the ring, but survival away from it? I mean let’s face it – this industry has a particular hold on people, myself included.  And then I’d have to look at the people CHBK has affected in SCW during his tenure. Sure, there are the names he throws out whenever he tries to talk himself up: Jason Wheeler, Damian Angel and so on, people who are no longer with SCW – at least as far as anyone knows. He is dubbed “The Epitome of SCW”, and with good reason. For eleven years, he has been a central part of this company. He has built others up and watched them fall…

And it’s the latter part that is truly troublesome. In the eleven years CHBK has been a part of SCW, names and faces have come and gone, but he has remained. He’s had associates come and go, cast aside when their usefulness to him comes to an end. I would argue that, even when he would walk down that ramp and step into this ring with the support of the people who, in a few short hours, will fill these seats, he was never about the health and success of Supreme Championship Wrestling – Only CHBK. And, if SCW were to close down shop tomorrow, he would go elsewhere to find some other talent to latch onto. As often as CHBK compares me to names who have tried to make their names off of him – an erroneous assertion, by the way – I have seen CHBK before. Men like Marco Lopez, Mario’s bastard twin brother, or Derek Clix, the six-time World Champion who wanted nothing more than to be seen as my better, or even Timothy Raine, who had this innate ability to convince the hottest up and comers to associate with him. These are men who, by and large, are CHBK in other forms. The difference between those three and CHBK?

They eventually just went home.

And that would be my advice to CHBK. If he were to come up to me and ask me, man to man, what I thought he should do, I would tell him straight-up and without reservation: Go home.  

Now, I’m sure there are those among the outside world that would see me say that and assume that I am somehow scared to face CHBK – that the “Epitome of SCW” is too much for “The Cornerstone of Professional Wrestling” to overcome. They would be wrong. And that’s the problem – you look around SCW, and you see far too many people who are willing to sit cross-legged in the corner, plug their fingers in their ears and sing to themselves rather than actually tell that man what reality is saying. With every surgery, his body yells “STOP”, but he surrounds himself with people who have bought into the idea that CHBK is SCW in such a great way that they are all too willing to tell him just how much he is needed in SCW, and how the company cannot POSSIBLY survive without him. Of course, since he’s hearing what he wants to hear, CHBK goes right along with it.

I’ve never been one to follow the voice of a crowd, and that means I’m not willing to tell CHBK that SCW would be doomed without him, because I know what that kind of bullshit does to a man’s mind, and CHBK’s is far too gone to fix with the honesty anyway. If CHBK truly cared about his well-being, he won’t show at Rise to Greatness. He’ll settle into a happy retirement and live out whatever days he has left knowing he gave all he could to the company that made him a star and watch when that company flourishes out of his shadow. But he’ll never do that, because he couldn’t possibly allow SCW to shine without him or to exceed his shadow. He wants to remain the “Epitome of SCW” for as long as there IS an SCW…

And that is something I must put an end to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donovan Kayl’s home in Orlando, Florida was relatively unassuming, particularly considering the often lavish tastes professional wrestlers have, especially those whose spouses are former competitors in their own right turned fashion mogul, as Donovan’s wife Chloe Barnes is. So that their Florida home, even as one in a gated community, defies convention may come as a surprise to one who doesn’t quite know the family. It is here that Donovan spends the last night before Rise to Greatness, the biggest Pay Per View event of the year in Supreme Championship Wrestling. Sitting back on his back patio, Donovan sits alone, nursing a glass of water. He knows that he has a 3 and a half hour drive ahead of him Sunday for the big event – and that’s if traffic is as expected – so he doesn’t want to risk any kind of impairment on his end for when he goes.

It’s the same drive he has already been making all week, since SCW Fanfest activities began in Miami prior to the PPV extravaganza. Between autograph signings, ComiCon-style panels and other activities, Donovan needed a night away to unwind and to reflect on the year that had been. It had been a roller-coaster of a year, starting with the moment his knee connected with CHBK’s temple at Rise to Greatness 2013 in his hometown of Toronto, Ontario. It led to dizzying highs – Defeating CHBK at the inaugural War of the Roses event and winning the SCW World Tag Team Championships with Simon Lyman back in November in a match that history may call the best tag team contest of the year – and harrowing lows – his first PPV match where Alex Desoubrais Jr., CHBK’s son, turned against him and led to a three-on-one assault against him being a particular misstep that Donovan wished he could rewrite. It was also a year he watched CHBK harass his wife on his own doorstep, something he was sure would not happen in Orlando because, just as CHBK had mockingly pointed out what was lacking in Maryland, Florida does, in fact, have a Stand Your Ground law.

Not that Donovan wanted his rival shot in the chest.

And it was a year in which Donovan’s cousin had gone off the rails completely, sacrificing his own SCW career in a desperate attempt to take the SCW World Heavyweight Championship. It was only after that, after the weight of the world had crashed around him, that Devon Kayl stepped up to his cousin and, instead of laying into him with profanity-laced tirades about how the Cornerstone was encroaching on “his” territory, sought help.

For Donovan, it was that moment that accentuated this battle… and as he looks down at his glass of water, he catches the reflection of another person standing behind him.

Donovan: I didn’t think you were coming.

For Devon Kayl, even coming to Florida for Rise to Greatness was a bittersweet occasion. This was the company that he had given so much to that he eventually felt as though he was owed the World Championship as thanks. It had brought him his wife, Skylar Desoubrais – daughter of Donovan’s RTG opponent – but it had also brought him unspeakable problems. And, the deeper Devon went into his obsession with the World Championship, particularly while he refused to address those problems, the more harm he was doing to everything: Family, career, life.

Devon: I almost didn’t.

Donovan: Did you bring it?

Devon Kayl did, in fact, bring “it” with him, and he reaches down over his cousin’s shoulder as he sets his newly-won GCW World Championship belt on table in front of him. Donovan glances over, seeing the belt in front of his face.

Devon: Don’t leave home without it, right? You never know when a couple of burglars might show up and try to ransack the place. Then, I’d be out replacement costs…

Donovan: Unless you’re able to tackle the burglars.

Devon: True enough.

Another pause, as Donovan surveys the plate of the belt.

Donovan: How does it feel, Champ?

Devon: Like… it’s everything I ever thought it would be. Like years of hard work and sacrifice actually paid off. Like…

Donovan: Like you did it yourself.

Devon: Yeah.

Donovan: I know I talk about family a lot… and family should always be there to support one another, even when it’s tough, but I am proud of you kid. You needed this, and you did it without injuring anyone’s leg…

Devon swallows deeply.

Donovan: Or employing a muscle in your corner to tip the odds in your favour.

Devon: It was tempting.

Donovan: No… you did it the right way. You deserve this belt without question.

Devon reaches over, taking the GCW belt back in his hands as Donovan turns back to his water. They both knew the conversation wouldn’t all be about the success Devon enjoyed earlier this day. There were far more serious conversations to be had…

Donovan: So what changed your mind?

Donovan turns around, facing his cousin for the first time with the glass of water in his hand. Devon, leaning back against the wall, ponders the question.

Devon: Truthfully?

Donovan: I wouldn’t expect less.

Devon: I don’t know.

Donovan pauses.

Donovan: Not quite the answer I was expecting.

Devon: I’m in a good place right now with GCW. I was afraid that if I had stepped into an SCW arena again, even with a ticket, even as a spectator rather than a participant or a paid commentator, I might relapse and find myself struggling to recover from it again. I didn’t want to jeopardize all of the progress I had made…

Donovan: But…?

Devon pauses this time, looking to Donovan. Of course there was a “but”. How his cousin was able to figure it out so easily was something that concerned him slightly, but he didn’t let that show too much. After all, isn’t there always a “but”?

Devon: But I just felt compelled to come here. It’s like… SCW was my home for so long. I couldn’t imagine not attending Rise to Greatness, even as a fan if need be. This weekend is what the entire year is building towards. But listen to me, telling you about the industry. You’ve probably gone through many of these things with the SWA.

It was true – Donovan had been involved in many fanfest events over the years – eight years of Birthday Bash and Colossalcade, both of which typically brought great fanfare.

Devon: Besides, I wanted to see you take my old man down again.

This one brought something of a chuckle out of Donovan Kayl, and if he had managed to get any of the water from his glass into his throat in that instance, might have caused him to choke a little bit.

Donovan: He’s your father-in-law.

Devon: And maybe if someone had reminded him of that fact two years ago…

There was a hint of bitterness in the younger man’s voice.

Donovan: You mean…?

Devon: You know his way, Donnie. You’ve been experiencing it right now with what he’s doing to Mikeala… what he had done to Regan. That’s how he operates – he gets whatever mileage he can get out of someone, and then when he’s done with them, he moves on to someone else. I’ve seen it happen so many times over the years, and the goal is always the same.

Donovan: Stay on top.

Devon: Even if it means being an inevitable albatross around someone else’s neck.

Donovan nods. That, to him, is exactly what he had committed to driving out of SCW when he signed one year ago. He had seen the damage such action can do over a long period of time and didn’t want to see yet another promotion come under the same fate.

Donovan: And the drive to get his support…

Devon lowers his head, knowing exactly the point that his cousin is making – and how true it is.

Devon: … Can be even more maddening than standing against him.

Donovan: You still need to make up for breaking Regan’s leg.

Devon: I know, man. Believe me… I want to! I was in a tough spot, quite possibly rock bottom – but that doesn’t excuse a God damn thing.

Donovan: It doesn’t.

Devon: So what did you have in mind?

Donovan: I beg your pardon?

Donovan takes a drink of water, a natural reflex upon hearing something not quite right.

Devon: Come on, I know your connections. You’re close to Regan now after she saw Alex for what he really is. Surely there has to be something you can do or say to get her to at least open a little bit to my attempt to apologize again.

Donovan: That’s true.

Devon: And I know you have this view that “family comes first”, so you don’t want blood rage between a cousin by blood and a cousin by marriage to become a distraction.

Donovan: It doesn’t distract me.

Devon hangs his head.

Devon: You’re going to make me say it again, aren’t you?

Donovan: I don’t know what you’re talking about…

Devon: I need your help.

Donovan: Oh… that! Okay, here’s a thought…

Devon smirks.

Devon: I knew you were holding out on me.

Donovan: Don’t think of it as “holding out”. Think of it more as “receiving payment”.

Devon: You can be such an asshole, you know that?

Donovan: I’ve heard rumours.

Devon: So how are we going to trick Regan into forgiving me?

Donovan sits back a little.

Donovan: Whoa… make no mistake here. Regan’s not going to be tricked into forgiving you. Hell, this may not even accomplish her forgiving you. I’m not guaranteeing results. I’m guaranteeing intrinsic value.

Devon: Well that’s kind of a cop-out.

Donovan: I like to think of it as self-improvement with possible benefits.

Devon: Anyway, details.

Donovan: Since you and Skylar left SCW, is there anyone here who  knows CHBK better than the two of you?

Devon: Besides Alex himself? Maybe Ravyn or Alju?

Donovan: Alju?

Donovan ponders, a bit confused for a brief moment in time, before…

Donovan: Oh… right. Well, they’re non-factors, and considering Mikeala Street’s fallen hook, line and sinker into his hands like putty…

Devon: Yeah… Mikeala…

Donovan: What?

Devon: If there’s one person who wants to talk to me less than Regan, it’s Mikeala. I’ll be honest – I was pretty fucking creepy with her.

Donovan: That’s true… so imagine how she might react when she finds out why you were driven to such depths… and by whom.

Devon opens his mouth, seeking a trademark witty retort, something to throw Donovan off course. However, as his lips move, Devon is stunned to discover that no sound is coming out. He cannot argue with the logic…

Devon: I can’t argue with that logic.

Donovan: You know more than anyone what that man is capable of doing to someone mentally – not a mind game against an opponent, but what his former support can do to someone who doesn’t have it. Mikeala may see the bright lights right now and find herself blinded by it, but she’s a smart girl. The glitz and glamour will soon fade and she’ll see CHBK for what he really is.

Devon is again left pondering.

Donovan: What? You’re doing that “figuring stuff out” face again.

Devon: That’s not a face… that’s just my face. And I can’t help but think that you want me to convince Mikeala of Alex’s impure motives because you’ve been unsuccessful at it.

Donovan: If it works, I’ll be a genius.

Devon: And if it fails?

Donovan: I’m a genius with a poor plan. You know better than anyone what happens in that light, and after that light is gone. You’ll figure it out.

Donovan rises from his chair to his feet, stopping first to shake any restlessness out of his legs before he makes his way to the back door to enter into his home.

Devon: That’s it? “You’ll figure it out” and gone?

Donovan: Hey… I have a big match tomorrow and a beautiful wife upstairs waiting for me. Now, are you staying in the guest room or not?

Devon pauses briefly…

Devon: Yes?

Donovan: Good… you can drive me out to Miami tomorrow.

Devon: Hey! I didn’t agree to that.

Donovan smirks.

Donovan: You didn’t have you. I volunteered you for it.

Devon: … God dammit.

Donovan enters the house, followed by Devon behind him. The light to the back patio turns off and the scene goes black…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had been paying attention to Supreme Championship Wrestling for a few years – at least as long as my cousin had been using my name in the company. In fact, the very fact that there are still people who, to this day, think that talking about their history with “Donovan Kayl” as a means to get one over on the genuine article is a smart strategy to employ. To be honest, I was happy letting him have his time, even with my name. Sure, he made some choices that I wouldn’t have made, but that’s part of the benefit of being one’s own man… he wasn’t an avatar for me. He was doing his own thing.

However, the moment that truly opened my eyes to the company was a little over a year ago – the moment when Alex Desoubrais booked a bra and panties match between my cousin Regan Street and another associate of his, Syren… simply for his own amusement. Think about that – this man, for lack of a better term, booked a match for no other reason than because he was allowed to. He put two of the finest athletes – and let’s just drop this “woman wrestler vs. man wrestler” bullshit right now. Those two are two of the finest athletes, regardless of gender, in the world. But he took those two athletes and put them in a bra and panties match for his own entertainment. At that moment, I decided that being the “Epitome of SCW” wasn’t enough to excuse his depravity any more. And if no one in SCW was going to take a stand against him, then I was going to make sure that someone did.

From where I sit, too many people have the same ideas about legend. Legends deserve respect. They deserve it for the blood, sweat and tears they put into their craft and the industry. The problem is when legends start to believe their own tales and begin to act as though their will is infallible because of whom they are. And look… I’m no fucking saint by any stretch of the imagination. The last time I competed in Florida, I referred to myself as “Wrestling’s Infallible Voice”… you don’t get much more over-the-top than that. The difference between my “infallible voice” and CHBK’s antics is that he legitimately negotiated into his deal that he would have the power to back it up – and some poor sap actually bought into it. Because of that, CHBK was able to decide on his matches with his infamous veto power, the same power he had been using since War of the Roses to duck me. Let’s not mince words about it – CHBK has spent the last six months ducking me. It has nothing to do with any of the lies or the bile spewed out of his mouth. He was ducking me because he knows he cannot use the idea that I am unable to beat him, because now he knows better. In the three previous times he and I have been in the ring together, he’s had one victory over me – the tag match where he, Ravyn and Alex Jr. were able to pull the wool over the ol’ Cornerstone’s eyes and set me up with a three-on-one. Knowing he was to have been entered into a one on one match with me, after I had already shown that I was capable of taking every ounce of piss and vinegar he threw at me and still respond in a manner that was able to secure victory from him must have taken a lot of wind out of his sails.
I’m rambling…

The point is, as The Cornerstone of Wrestling, I’m certainly not afraid to take a man to task if he is being a dick, regardless of whether or not that man is considered a legend in a company or the industry. And that is what I had committed to do for SCW and to CHBK. Of course, Simon Lyman saw the same things that I did and, as he often has done, reacted very similarly to my own reaction. He challenged CHBK outright to a match at Rise to Greatness 2013. Simon is a man who absolutely wears his heart on his sleeve. He is a man who’s word I would take to the bank 100% of the time because I know, if Simon says it, Simon means it. And when he challenged CHBK to that match, his reasoning for it was exactly as he said. Of course, that is where the curse of “legend” came up again on one infamous Breakdown on the Road to RtG…

CHBK and Ravyn colluded to beat down Simon, to choke out Trinity Street, and make the demand: CHBK wins, and he gets a night with Trinity.

I nearly threw up. My wife did throw up.

Answer me this: exactly how pathetic does a man have to be in order to tack that stipulation onto a wrestling match? I know Simon wasn’t going to accept that match. Trinity, after all, deserves more respect than to be held up as a prize to be won in a wrestling match. But we knew that CHBK wouldn’t be allowed to win that match. He couldn’t be allowed to win that match. And we set our plan in motion.

Alex - you were never going to win that match. You were never going to defeat Simon Lyman in 2013 because we knew you would do everything you could to do exactly that. You would bend every rule you could, you would play every card you could because winning that match meant that you would have effectively shattered Simon Lyman’s spirit. And we knew that you would do what you could to distract the referee… and that was all we needed. Of course, you know how this story ends. Donovan Kayl, the hometown boy made good the world over, crashed the ring and took your head off Point Blank. One three count later, and you hadn’t learned a God damn thing about respect, because you would spend the next year taking the knife and wedging it into various members of my family repeatedly, your own pathetic attempt at payback following your loss. It doesn’t matter though, because I stand with full resolve, ready to take you down.

I will take you down for Jason Wheeler, for Damian Angel, and for anyone else who you stand gloating over their attempts to take you down. You frequently use the names of past adversaries as a means to push opponents down, but the fact is I am like no opponent you had ever faced prior. Others came to make their name off of you. My name was already made. My legacy will be just fine no matter what happens at Rise to Greatness. But still, I will take you down.

I will take you down for Mikeala Street who, although she doesn’t realize it at this time, will not benefit from being associated with you. Because that’s how you operate, isn’t it Alex? You take someone on the upward swing and you latch yourself to them. And when that momentum fades, you jump ship and latch onto someone else, all the while having convinced your previous association that they needed you – all the while ensuring that without you, they fail. Mikeala is better than that… Mikeala deserves better than that.

I will take you down for everyone else you once associated with, only to push them onto the sidelines at your own convenience. There have been a lot of talented men and women, each more than capable of reigning as the head of SCW, that didn’t get that chance because you were too insecure and too self-righteous to let them have that chance.

I will take you down for men like my cousin, Devon Kayl, who drove himself mad trying to earn your approval and support. This is a man who has all the talent in the world, and was just looking for that extra boost that you leech for others so readily and so often, but you denied him. It’s funny… he sought your help so many times, and when he reached out after leaving SCW and sought my help, it took him all of maybe four months to earn – not cheat his way to – his first World Championship. And I bet that you, his own father-in-law, hadn’t even heard about it ahead of time. I did… and he’s a better man for no longer caring about what the great Alex Desoubrais thinks.

I will take you out for my family – the SCW contingent of my family – who you have been making every effort at twisting and turning against each other because you can’t handle the simple, undeniable fact that, in one on one contests, we have proven that not only are we able to defeat “the Epitome of SCW”, but that we have no qualms in doing exactly that.

I will take you out for my wife and my child, who you accosted at my front door in Baltimore, Maryland. See, Alex, I was ready to put you behind me and focus on more important pursuits… but you had to arrive at my front door and tell my wife that it wasn’t over until you said it was. You don’t deserve that power… and that is why this match is happening at all. Your arrival on my doorstep woke me up to the fact that as long as there is a CHBK and Donovan Kayl in Supreme Championship Wrestling, things won’t ever be “over” on a word. It’s going to take a war.

And finally… I will take you out for me. Alex, I don’t like you. I don’t like what you do, or what side of the industry you represent. For men like you, the industry is something that exists for your benefit, and it isn’t. 99% of the industry, including SCW, doesn’t lace up their boots saying “I hope… I pray… that this match helps CHBK get ahead”. This match is going to be a rude awakening coming directly from The Cornerstone of Professional Wrestling: The industry is past you, Alex. You’re still holding on, trying to be the most important man in the world, and at Rise to Greatness, I drive my knee upside your head and put an end to that dream! You have been playing fast and loose with your position for far too long. At Rise to Greatness, in front of the greatest fans in professional wrestling – the SCW Fans – I show that “The Epitome of SCW” will always be beneath “The Cornerstone of Professional Wrestling”!
OOC: This is the only Steve Powers RP I could find that I approve of. This was still in my early years, so be gentle.lol

Mr. and Mrs. Powers never imagined that their son Steve would end up living the life of luxury, wealth, and comfort that he lives today. They did their best to make sure he could make a comfortable living, yes, but never did they imagine that this muscular, dirty blonde man who happens to be their son would be lying down on the plush black leather sofa in the living room of a grandiose house in his hometown of Charlotte, NC watching the latest episode of Dora The Explorer. Steve Powers has absolutely nothing on with the exception of white boxer shorts polka-dotted not with red dots but with several tiny images of his own head. He is propping his head up with his right hand, all the while staring at the television set (which, again, is tuned in to Dora The Explorer) while he is using his left hand to eat grapes.

Steve’s parents didn’t make much money but they did their best with what they had. Steve’s father, Gregory Powers, was a professional wrestler and, whenever he could, would take his son to watch his matches. Unfortunately, Gregory Powers never made it out of the indy circuits or else he might have made a little bit better money. Steve didn’t care, though. He enjoyed wrestling and he enjoyed watching his father wrestle (especially when he won). But then, one tragic night, Steve’s father died in the ring during a match. Steve, of course, was devastated, but nowhere near as much as his mother. Steve’s mother fell into a depression and, at one point, tried to kill herself. Steve, though grieving, refused to let his own dream die: Steve dreamed of one day not only becoming a professional wrestler like his father, but surpassing his father in achievements and becoming a world champion. His mother told him not to go into wrestling, but Steve didn’t listen. And Steve will often laugh rather arrogantly at pictures of his mother, telling the picture how wrong she was. For look at Steve today, Steve may not be the richest person on the planet (that title belongs to a lovely young lady from Palm Beach County, Florida) but he is certainly wealthy and not only did he do what his father could not (break into a world-wide televised professional wrestling company) but he also became a five time former world heavyweight champion. That success has provided him a nice amount of money and the chance to retire early so that he can sit on his ass every day and watch Dora The Explorer. Yes, life is good for THE VERY BEST……

Cue the signature big toothy grin

……Steve Powers! Steve pops another grape into his mouth when he hears knocking at his front door. Steve is angry that someone would interrupt him during his television watching experience, so he decides to ignore whoever it is and hope they will just go away. Unfortunately, this person is persistent and knocks again. Steve sighs as he sits up on the sofa and turns towards the door.
“COME ON IN, JACKASS!” Steve yells in the direction of his front door.

The door slowly opens and in walks a man dressed in a nice navy blue suit and white silk shirt. He has a clipboard in his hands. The man looks over at Steve’s television, which is still tuned in to Dora The Explorer. Steve gets red in the face and quickly grabs his remote and turns off the television.
“Oh, uh……that wasn’t……um, did you see……?”

“I didn’t see anything, Mr. Powers.”

“Damn right you didn’t.”
Steve says with a note of relief in his voice. “Now what the hell do you want, Alan?”

“Actually, my name is Adam, sir.”
Adam says as he walks over and sits down on the sofa next to Steve.

“Alan, Adam, what’s the difference? You’re still my jackass of an agent who just interrupted me during my favorite television sho…….erm, I mean….uh……JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HELL YOU CAME HERE FOR?!”

Adam hands Steve the clipboard with the paper on it.
“That, Mr. Powers, is something a friend of mine from within the wrestling business picked up. He said you might be interested and thought I should show it to you.”

Steve quickly glances it over and then angrily slams it down on the floor.
“What the hell does it say, Alan? You know that I’m not paid to read, I’m paid to kick ass and have sex with good-looking women. So what’s that shit say?”

“All it is, Mr. Powers, ”
Alan says as he picks the clipboard up off of the ground. “Is a contract for you to wrestle with the Showcase Wrestling Alliance.”

As you can probably expect by now, Steve once again throws a fit.
“WHAT?! Wrestling? Damnit, Alan, I’m finished with wrestling! I’m done, finished, finito, goodbye! I beat everyone there is to beat in this business, from NLCW’s Adam Craig to GDW’s Andreas Lasiewicz and Angelica Jones. I am a five-time former world heavyweight champion, Alan. And you honestly think I would want to go into SWA, a group of inbred hicks pretending to be wrestlers?”

“Uh, no disrespect sir, but they’re not all ‘inbred hicks.’”

“Are you questioning me?”
Steve says loudly. Steve is now on a roll, and he stands up and begins pacing the floor. “First you got that owner of theirs. He’s from Wichita, Kansas, right? Well, that’s close enough to hick-town if you ask me. And he ripped off my name. Remind me to sue him for ‘last name infringement.’”

“I don’t believe anyone is allowed to sue over ‘last name infringement’, Mr. Powers.”

“You think I give a damn? Then you have people like ‘The Pre-Pubescent’ TJ Logan. Oh and lets not forget pig f*cker from Alabama, Starla River.”

“I think she’s from Canada, sir.”

“Canada, Alabama, who cares? They’re both shit holes that I’d never ever set my wealthy, million-dollar foot inside. The point of all of this, Alan, is that SWA is not worthy of being in the presence of THE VERY BEST……
Steve flashes his signature toothy grin. “……Steve Powers!”

“Please Steve…err, Mr. Powers, please listen to me for just a few seconds. Think about how your last wrestling venture ended.”

Steve smirks arrogantly as he thinks back to his old stomping grounds of GDW.
“Ah yes, the Global Division of Weirdo’s. My last memory of GDW was ending the title reign of GDW’s greatest world champion, Angelica ‘Three daughters, three different fathers’ McBride. What’s your point?”

“That’s not your last wrestling venture, Mr. Powers. The last thing you are remembered for was having a one way ticket to entering the main event of GDW’s biggest event ever, Wrestlecade, as the world champion, only to lose it all to Jake ‘The Heartthrob’ Storm, giving Jake Storm the opportunity to go and defend the world title at Wrestlecade, not you.”

The cocky grin that was on Steve’s face turns into a frown as he slumps back down on the sofa.
“Why the hell did you have to bring that up, Alan? You know I hate that memory!”

“I brought it up because I needed to remind you that’s why early retirement hasn’t been so good to you.”
Adam stares Steve directly in his eyes. “You are twenty-nine years old, Steve. You may technically be in retirement, but you’re not like the old fogies such as Hogan or Flair. Your career is far from being over. You didn’t go out on top, Steve, but if you sign this contract, go into SWA and win your sixth world championship, I promise you there could be BIG things in the future.”

“What kind of things?”
Steve asks, now with his curiosity peaked.

“We’re talking your own book, your own brand of energy drink, your own reality show and, I’m even hearing talks of MOVIES!”

“Movies?!”

Adam nods his head excitedly.
“Yes, Steve. Movies.”

Steve quickly jerks the clipboard with the contract away from Adam.
“Well give me that damn thing so I can sign it!” Steve signs the contract and quickly hands it back to Adam. “It’s a good thing at least one of us is thinking around here. I mean, you were trying to talk me out of signing with SWA!”

“I didn’t………”

“Don’t worry, Alan. I’ll forgive you this time. But next time you do something this stupid, you’ll be looking for another job. Now get out of my house!”

Adam shakes his head in frustration as he walks out of the house. Once Adam is gone, Steve turns to look over at his trophy case. Inside are his five world heavyweight championship belts. Steve may cocky, arrogant, and, at times, overconfident, but he knows his ability and he knows that winning the SWA world title is within his ability. In fact, Steve can smell his sixth world title reign right now……or is that the dinner that Steve just burned……or did Steve just pass gas?
[Image: qyA5u6K.png]
SCW World Champion 1x
SCW United States Champion 1x
SCW Adrenaline Champion 1x
SCW Television Champion 1x
SCW World Tag Team Champion 1x (w/Brittany Lohan)
Supreme Champion
2019 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Regan Street & Kellen Jeffries)
2020 Trios Tournament Winner (w/ Ace Marshall & David Helms)
Okay, here's some examples for my character Odin.

This one is one of my favorite RPs I've ever done. Backstory here: The team Odin and his partner were facing had distinctive gimmicks, "Wrestling Ninja" and a vampire. So... I had some fun with that.

http://writersblock.ipbhost.com/topic/38...nt-1054339

And one of my other favorites from a bit later on (apologies to Duran for this.)
Backstory: Odin had just gone heel a few months before this (which ended up being terrible but that's another story). I'm posting the whole thread because back then we did CDs and promos in separate posts and this is easier than me copy/pasting two posts into one.

http://writersblock.ipbhost.com/topic/72...-champion/
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
And here is an example from William Hush. Some of you may remember him from a few years ago when he did a short run here that led to facing Amy at Rise to Greatness, for the Adrenaline Title. He won, promptly retired, and there was a tournament for the vacant belt. That Hush was a mad seeking redemption. As this promo will show you... he very much fucking needed it. Backstory: In VWA there was a fight between the owner, Jude Lawson, and his son Shane Lawson, over ownership of the company. Jude ran a group called The House, and Hush was pretty much his right hand. This promo was for a tag match, which was building to Hush vs Shane in an Asylum match (think HIAC with I Quit rules). Copy/pasted from the old VWA site because Shane for some reason has the RP forum set to members only.

------------------------
Originally posted May 27, 2015

The Asylum. Miles and miles of linked steel chain. It looks like a Pterodactyls birdcage in its enormity, but in reality it is the playground of the deranged. It is the enders zone. It is the place were bodies go to die. It is the place where the devil himself is too timid to enter for the horrors that can take place within. And William Hush sits right in the middle of it on a bloodsoaked canvas, in an old, dusty ring. One of the ring posts has buckled under the force of…something. The other three stand tall but look to scared to. Where this ring is, and who put this beastly cage back together for the first time in seven years is unknown, but Hush has a statement to make, and he wishes to do so in the place that Shane will never forget.

The air is thick with dust and old screams. The fibres of hair, skin and dead cells flicker in the harsh chrome lighting and Hush’s shadow cast as he blocks out the light shining directly sat him stretches over the edge of the apron and down to the floor. If there is a place where happiness dies it is here, and there is nothing that can bring the smiles back. Something happened in this room. It happened not too long ago. Maybe a day. Maybe less. Maybe it was at the hands of William Hush? Maybe. It doesn’t matter. The master never tells. The Silencer does as his moniker suggests as he sits cross-legged in the very dead centre of the canvas. The only man ever to take part in and win two Asylum matches is now using that same cage to send a message to Shane Lawson, and the scarred for life Krystian Kavella. Hush doesn’t even look up at the camera as he speaks, instead he talks at one of the splattered castoffs of blood, discarded to the thick, dirty canvas. Its job of providing life force to a human being is over. Its soon going to crumble to nothing. Dumped on the canvas next to Hush lies a white cloth sack with something in it. The sack is as stained as the canvas, but with general dirt. No blood.

Yet.

Shane, if you think for a single second that any of this is about protecting Jude and fighting for the whole roster then you’re a very, very mistaken human being indeed. He doesn’t need protection from you. The whole fucking business needs protection from you.

So let me introduce myself in case your brain has been Reality Checked through a wood chipper. My name is William James Hush and I will be one half of the team who will ensure that Jude doesn’t need any further protection ever again. After all, you and your enormous, er, “Legion” did a mighty swell job of preventing Travis Daniels from defeating you like the old hand that you are. You may well have been this close, but there’s no nearlies in the game of wins and losses. You win. You lose...

Hush looks away from the stain on the canvas, a stain he wishes would have come from the younger Lawson. Now he looks directly into the camera with his slightly rugged, unshaven face promoting little speckles of darkness where the hairs block out the light

You lost.

Hush heaves himself up from the cross-legged sitting position and steps slowly backwards to the back of the ring. He casually leans against the rope as it creaks with age and tension. This ring has not been used for active competition for a long time. Whether or not it’s been used for more underground purposes since then is still a mystery. Hush cxracks a smile as he begins talking again. Some of the old playfulness of the warped, twisted individual begins to creak through, but it won’t last for long.

But you’re back for more and never fear because Krystian Kavella is here to team up with you and save the day! I'm sure all those roster members you claim to be fighting for will be absolutely thrilled! I mean, we all know you're really fighting for yourself to get this company back under the control of Lawson Junior, but feel free to keep telling yourself your own lies. Be careful though, you may start to believe them one day. Now, on the matter of working with the "enemy" and a man with whom you have more bad blood than this canvas right here, I know that popular opinion tells me I am about as trustworthy as a Death Row lawyer but I can say to you, with my hand on my evil black heart that Krystian wants to kick our holy backsides into next Tuesday just as much as you do. After all, while he was pretty good at taking one for the team back in the days when he was actually relevant, now he’s just some discarded rag who’s been set alight and is quickly fading into ash and soot. That said though, he should be honoured because living that new life where he gets to walk around with a reminder of what I can do to people etched on his skin is a symbol of what he used to be. He used to be this sick psychopath who could do little more than kick collective backsides and take as many names as he could. People used to fear him. People used to run from him. People used to look at this man who is no seven foot monster by the way, and literally tremble because being on the opposite side of the ring against Kryst, the Son of Man, could quite easily have been the last thing they ever did.

And then I took over.

William Hush, the Silencer of All. I am a man not to be messed with and a man never to be trusted. I can and will do anything to get the outcome I desire, and with a man who has had his own Reality Check and found his killer instinct once more by my side, I fear for your lives in the ring, let alone your win/loss records.

Hush paces around the ring, no longer looking at the camera, but bellowing out his diatribe with gusto and purpose, belting out each new syllable with spite and malice. The room echoes in the darkness surrounding the glaring spotlight. He flicks one of the steel frames that comprises the cage and the echo reverberates off the stone walls. It’s much like the noise you hear if you drop a pen in a quiet church – such an insignificant noise in reality, but audible in the cavernous space

Now, I can’t talk for Travis here. Believe me, he’s a chatty man and would love to say his piece to you very soon, but I can promise you that I will do what I have always done in the squared circle. Back when the fans used to cheer me and call my name, I put on a show like no other. Athletic, brutal, technically gifted and strong from bell to bell. I admit I’ve made my mistakes. I’ve lost some matches. I’m not a God of the ring by any stretch of the imagination. I, like many other wrestlers in this amazing company always claim to be the very best in the world, but there is no such thing. All we have to be is better than you, and that, Shane, is something that I can claim with confidence. Travis was the first ever World Heavyweight Champion. I was the first ever High Voltage Champion – a Title I won by defeating you, no less. We are the bringers of history and it’s about time that you two relics were banished to the dusty tomes where your pitiful stories of failure can be read and enjoyed by the masses for all of eternity. Because Travis Daniels and William Hush will defeat Shane Lawson and Krystian Kavella. But we won’t be doing it to protect Jude.

Oh no.

We’ll be doing it for ourselves. We’ll be doing it for the roster. We’ll be doing it for anyone even remotely connected to the VWA because four years ago you went up against your father's army and stood tall, only for the whole company to go up in flames.

Hush stops pacing and practically sprints to the camera, only so spit though gritted teeth…

Your.

Fucking.

Words!

Hush stops talking for a second and backs away from the camera once more. He wipes his brow, more from habit than from perspiration. He#s getting himself worked up because he truly believes the path he is on. He still believes he is righteous and that others are stupid for not following his lead. He looks up and around him at the steel that surrounds the ring and leans back against the ropes again. He takes another deep breath and calms himself down before continuing

Back to the House real quick though. Travis, Bryant and I are not a bunch of wannabe’s who just do Jude Lawson’s evil bidding. This isn’t a 1970’s Hanna Barbera cartoon. This is real life. Jude’s not some shadowy figure stroking a fucking cat and barking out orders. He is a businessman. A man who is a great leader and an inspiration to everyone he comes into contact with. He may not be a nice man. He may not be a popular man. But he is a fair man and he always does what’s best for the business and the people he works for. I’m not fighting you for him. I’m not teaming up with Travis and helping him deliver your untimely fates for him. This is all about doing what is best for this company, and the best way to do that is make sure the man who…

“was this close”

…To killing it stone fucking dead all those years ago should not be allowed to continue being a part of it now. You were sent to the lunatics asylum by my hands because you are a fucking lunatic. You did everything that served yourself and your buddies alone. Look at Jude. He gave Bree Lancaster, one of the sweetest, nicest and down right most butter-won’t-melt bitches on this roster the opportunity to win her first piece of gold last month and she fucking took it. The crowd exploded for her! She hit the jackpot! Jude did that. Jude gave her that shot. She may not have deserved it, but she fucking took it by the bullhorns and destroyed her so-called best friend in one of the best matches I’ve seen for a long time! Amy Chastaine, one of the worlds most hateable but somehow inexplicably popular women, was given an opportunity to win the High Voltage Championship – a decision that the fans fucking loved! She may be too busy playing tonsil hockey with that walking piece of chlamydia Andrew Raynes, but she was given that chance by Jude Lawson. Hell, to give her her dues, she even beat me as the last man standing, although I had wrestled a lot longer than she had. The Main Event of Pandoras Box featured exactly zero members of The House. None. We all have to prove our worth. We all have to do what’s right to protect the business and while Nate Redman isn’t my first choice of Champion, getting the belt of that lucky lottery winner and unbelievable cheat Blood Reign was the only move that made sense. One day I will be the man holding the belt. One day Travis will hold the belt again. One day, Bryant McCoy will become World Heavyweight Champion, but we won’t just walk in and take it because we work closer to Jude than the rest of you. No. We are all judged on our merits. I had a shot it’s true, and you, collectively fucked it up, but I didn’t go crying to Jude and demand an immediate rematch. I got mad, I got over it, and now, I get you. Now, we get payback.

You are partially right though Shane, your plight certainly isn’t over. We will see to that in a variety of fun and exciting ways. Bryant was only the start. Before you returned to the Volatile Wrestling Alliance and stuck your stupid nose back into business again, Jude Lawsons only real concern was to ensure the company ran smoothly as it had done the previous six months. You’ve come back with your business-killing ways and have posed a threat. No wonder Bryant turned on you. Bryant loves the wrestling business. He loves the VWA. I don’t know how much he actually likes Jude and that’s for him to know, but he likes him an awful lot more than he fucking likes you. You are this companys disease, Shane. We keep thinking that we cut you out, but your keep returning to kill everything around you. And now you claim to have followers? Little legion-germs following you around? A Legionnaires disease, perhaps? Fuck right off. The downside to being a disease is that when the body dies, it dies too. You think you’re saving the VWA. You think you’re growing influence will put an end to Jude Lawson and the House and their reign of tyranny, madness and self-serving plunder? YOU are death incarnate. You are the inevitable darkness designed to end all you touch…

Hush pauses for a second and takes a few paces forward. He opens up the sack on the canvas and pulls the mysterious object from within it. The disintegrating leather and hair is instantly recognisable. Hush holds it in front of him, looking into its “eyes”. That mask was the mask that started Hush’s VWA journey. That mask is one that Shane knows very well indeed

…You are the Dark Plague Shane

He drops the mask beside him, tossing it away like some discarded chocolate wrapper. The mask lands, eyes facing up at Hush, almost as if it pleaded to give him another chance. One more run for old times sake. Hush looks down at it and smirks. He doesn’t need a mask. He knows who he is. The world knows who he is, and if Shane doesn’t know by now, he sure as hell is about to

The House are no longer just Jude Lawsons advisors. No longer are we just the men amongst boys, hand-picked for our talents, ability, prowess, dexterity and durability. No longer are we men fighting the fight to maintain the Volatile Wrestling Alliance as the very best wrestling company in the world. No, now we’re the medicine. We’re the antibodies to the Shane disease. You will be wiped out like 17th Century British Plague, and your disease-ridden rat of a partner will go alongside you too. The fans may not like it, but they’re infected just as you are. They’ll cheer for you and believe you’re fighting the good fight but whether you mean to or not, you are the man that ends this business. You will put me out of a job. You will put Travis out of a job. You will put Krystian and Nate Redman and Bill Buffington and Tamzin Chambers and Gary the Cameraman and even yourself out of a job because if it is your desire to remove Jude Lawson from the VWA, then you’re killing it stone dead, and you’ll be taking all your braindead zombie “Legion” with you. You claim to keep coming back after being broken, battered, bloody and whatnot but so do I. So does Travis. So does fucking Ghalleon. Being a God-damned wrestler is all about picking yourself back up whenever you fall down, so that doesn’t wash with me as a threat, nor as something to be proud of any longer. You’re a tough man, I know that much, but you can be broken into two clean pieces if the need arises. You can be ended just like any one of us. Your reality is flawed and worthless. Your reality is some weird dream world where this company cannot survive without you, but as a great man once said:

Fuck your reality.

June 6th will come around sooner rather than later, and on that day, the disinfection of the VWA begins. And if you come back battered, bloody and bruised, willing to continue your plight then we’ll do it again, and again and again. I will not stop until you walk away from the business for good. Hell, I will not stop until you are wheeled out of the arena in a fucking box. I will not stop until Jude Lawson is the last Lawson living and breathing because you must be stopped at all costs. Krystian is a lost cause. He was let go because he had run out of the steam required to make him a true member of the House. He had gone soft, and I took him apart with ease. I have nothing left to prove to him. Even if you somehow squeak out a cheap victory it’ll not take away what I’ve done to him, and what’s coming in his short future. Krystian is infected too. He’s diseased and was so before you even showed up. He had to be cut out like a burst appendix and now you’re welcome to him. You two can build your little Army. You can build your Legion. You can try to relive the glory days you had all those years ago but Jude Lawson signs your paychecks. Jude Lawson allows you the privilege to work here. Jude Lawson will not stand for any insolence or unnecessary drama because if you do cause more trouble than you’re worth, which isn’t exactly much, Jude Lawson will vaccinate this business of you. And he will do it by force.

Another pause. This time to let the word “force” echo around the room again and again, like the symphony of impeding destruction. This is a reinvigorated and desperate man ensuring his message isn’t twisted or misunderstood. The message is clear. Shane Lawson must leave the Volatile Wrestling Alliance for its own good. Hush walks up to the camera once more once the room falls to a typically deathly silence. He peers into the lens and speaks softly, and with no respect for the men who are designed to watch this recording

My final point is this. You said being in the House makes us replaceable, and you’re spot on. Give the parasite a fucking gold star!. We all know our time in the House is limited by our performance. While poor Krystian was a bit of a lamb to the slaughter, he put himself in that position. I told him as much in my video before Pandoras Box and he didn’t see it. The House’s failings were his fault and if you want the facts to back it up, look at Blood Reign pinning him on Judes desk. Look at you pinning him on Rapture. Look at the fucking H. Look at how quickly he fell in the 7th Circle of Hell. Even right at the start of the new VWA he walked away from a fight with the former Connor McCloud. Straight up. No messing about. The facts were clear and the appropriate action was taken. If I screw up too often, or if Bryant screws up, or Travis screws up just that once too often then we know we’re out. We’re not that stupid. We know what the deal is. We are here because we deserve to be. We have proved our worth as top class competitors and loyal to the VWA. If our performances drops then we will be turfed out. Krystian should know that better than most, after all it was at his hands that Blood Reign was unceremoniously removed from The House in place of our esteemed former and future Champion over here on show one of the reborn VWA. It’s the only thing he did of any real worth and he knows when a mans time should be up. He was naïve enough not to see his time coming. Us three are united warriors bound by the desire to keep being the very best we can be for Jude, for the fans, for ourselves and for the whole company because we know what’s at stake if we fail. Jude has said so often enough himself:

Failure is not an option.

So in this Tag Team match we will do what we always do and that is the job at hand. We have to defeat you and we will do so. We have to keep Shane Lawson from trying to take over this company he so desperately and clearly wants to destroy, then we must. Because if the planets align in the most horrific and unlikely way and the day comes that you sit atop that iron throne right at the very top of the VWA food chain once again Shane then I guarantee that you will be opposed by The House no longer. But that’s not because we’re beaten and are retreating…

Now, with one hand on the “off” button, Hush whispers out the final few words, making sure they still somehow ring as the loudest part of the whole message

It’s because there will be no VWA left to rule.

Klick
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion