Here we go... The Shootinthebreeze Fantasy Tournament
OK first of all, thank you all for your submissions. Wasn’t sure this would get off the ground originally, but glad that it did and we got to this stage. The official final list is below

01. Beard
02. Mitch Sanders
03. Blitzkrieg
04. Hurse
05. Daemon Frost
06. Johnny Kingdom
07. Lethal Weapon
08. Jason King
09. Orlando Cruze
10. Yvonne Knight
11. Dylan Howell
12. Jessica Heart
13. Simon Lyman
14. Memphis Cade
15. Brody McCoy
16. Chris Staggs
17. Angelica Jones
18. Steve Powers
19. Alexis Quinne
20. ASP
21. Travis Vessey
22. Gable Winchester
23. Harmony Fisher
24. Thomas Watson
25. Donovan Kayl
26. Lukas Montgomery
27. Shawn Mason
28. Trinity Street
29. Kelcey Wallace
30. Taylor Chase
31. Amy Chastaine
32. CHBK
33. Trevor Galinas (Death Ember)
34. Odin Knyght
35. Thirteen
36. Aaron Rupp
37. Nathan Creed
38. William Hush
39. Shadow cat
40. Wyvern
41. Spirit
42. Psycho
43. A.W.O.L
44. Ladder

So, what happens next? Well, I have already done the draw for the first round and I know who will face who. I have done this by using the numbers given above, and Random.Org, but I wanted to take away any potential for influence if I knew peoples scores. The draw will then form the brackets going forwards. Match one facing Match 22, Match two facing Match 21 etc.

So, how do we get there? First of all, copy the above list and then run through it, giving 20 points to your favorite, 19 for second, all the way down to 2. Once you get to 2, all others will get one point. I will then add up all the votes, this will be their POWER score, and thus will form who wins each match, dependent on that score.

What’s the voting format? What am I voting on? That my friends is up to you, the only thing I don’t want you to vote on is the handlers ability, or for friends. If you think Hulk Hogan was the balls who won everything, there’s your twenty pointer. But if you think Hogan couldn’t wrestle for shit and you believe Bret Hart was that because of his wrestling ability… vote on that instead. Maybe you loved Shawn Michaels character, so you’re always going to vote for that. It is entirely up to you. Imagine it like a fans poll, the character doesn’t have to have been here that long, it’s the impact they had on you for any of those reasons. Who do you mark for? If it was Fizz… Bree would get 20 points, for her own personal reasons. Doesn’t mean to say everyone else agrees. Got it?

Any questions, ask below, but if not, start the voting and please submit your votes to me at the thisisemerge account on the boards. No deadline as yet as obviously there is plenty of other stuff we all need to do, but I will give a 48 hour warning before I am going to close.

Cheers guys

Chris
OK guys with Taking Hold of the Flame out the way, it's now time to get those votes pouring in please if you dont mind. So, with that in mind, and considering EMERGE is on the horizon, this is the 48 hours deadline warning.

So, final votes will be accepted to this account before or on 1200 EST Wednesday 3rd June 2020

Get them in peoples