3 RP Limit for singles matches

Other SCW match deadlines: 11:59:59 pm ET Saturday, May 30, 2020
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: Promo only. Enjoy!

SHILO'S BIG TOP CIRCUS!!!

Join us in our world of fun!
Cause our adventures have only just begun!
With magical friends and learning too!
We have so much to share with you!

The camera shot changes from the graphic to the backdrop of the big-top circus interior where, standing in the center of the shot and waving happily, is none other than the world's greatest showman, himself, Shilo Valiant!

Hello, again, everyone! Hello, my little entertainers! he greets with a jovial smile. Wow, we've been busy this week, haven't we?!

Before he can receive an answer or continue, Puppy the Puppet appears above his shoulder, the masked doll shaking its head in disagreement. Whatcha talking about, Shy-Guy?! You weren't even on Breakdown this week!

Looking back at the camera a little guiltily, Shilo still smiles a little. Yes, you're very right, Puppy. I wasn't at Breakdown this week. But you see, my friend, one doesn't have to be somewhere to be entertaining. Sometimes, the best thing to do to be entertaining is not be seen. It's called 'being mysterious'.

Being 'mist-'? What does being fog have to do with it?

Shilo laughs.

No, no, Puppy. Not 'mist-terious'. Mysterious with a 'y'. All one word. It means difficult to understand or identify. Having an atmosphere of strangeness, if you will!

Oh! You mean like Datura?

Again, Shilo laughs a little. I am certainly sure she would think so. With all her little cute 'antics' of trying to be. Taking Puppy in his hands, Shilo places him off his shoulder and down, off camera, before looking straight at the camera. Speaking of which, hello to my favourite cloak-wearing, shadow-hugging, poetry-writing gal-pal, Datura! I imagine you're little bit frowny-faced after seeing me release that promo earlier for the battle Royale. I know, I know - you're feeling out of sorts. "Shilo Valiant should focus on me! I'm the most important! I want to make Shilo Valiant tap out! I want to bury Shilo Valiant!"

Shilo nods his head glumly before shrugging his shoulders. I understand, Datura. I understand being ignored and dismissed. But you see, Datura, I truly didn't have a choice when it came to the Royale. I mean, it's Taking Hold of the Flame and Rise to Greatness, which alone deserves my best efforts - but it's much more than that! It's destiny, Datura! It's destiny calling on me to fulfil itself! My destiny to win the Royale and return to my rightful place at the main-event at Rise to Greatness. It's something much greater than you and me. Much greater than whoever wins between Aaron Blackbourne and Bree Lancaster. It is the destiny and the salvation of the entertainment - and it is because of the mimics and cheats like you that it needs to be fixed... Saved...

Besides...
again, the entertaining one shrugs his shoulders. It's not like I've had your entire attention, am I right? I mean, let's face it, if I wasn't there to get your attention half the time, you wouldn't even be looking my way, would you? No, you'd be gallivanting with Xander Valentine, or making googly eyes at Regan Street - all so you can 'fight forever' with her. a said sigh escapes the jester. Are you that smug, Datura? Are you that overconfident in our match? Because you hold a win over me?

Poor child. Just like Aaron, just like Jay Gold, you fail to see my generosity. You fail to see the gifts I give you. I mean, let's think about it, Datura. Before me, who were you? The tattooed girl that barely showed up to shows beyond to say a few words. Who, basically, only wrestled on pay-per-views and, oh yes, got her ass handed to her by Regan Street. That's it. You couldn't win any titles. No big 'match' or 'feud' of the year. Sure, you had some talent, but you were a passing fancy in SCW. Something that showed up once in a blue moon and then disappeared. Sort of like me, but unlike you, when I showed up, I made an impact. I made people notice. Hell, people were talking about me even when I wasn't there! Can they say the same about you? Or did they just go 'what happened to that tattooed girl... Oh nevermind'.

His lips forming a grim, firm line across his face, Shilo shakes his head sadly. I wanted to change all that, Datura. I wanted to make you relevant. So I attacked you. I made people pay attention to you. Because if a Hall of Famer - if the world's greatest showman and most entertaining wrestler in the world - was paying attention to someone like Datura, maybe she's worth watching! Maybe he sees something in her that we're all missing!

And just like that! You were popular! You were part of the talks! People wanted to know why I attacked you. They wanted to know if I was going to face you - and suddenly, you were seen as "the next person to fight Shilo Valiant". You were 'part of the big picture' that I tried to incorporate Aaron and Jay Gold into as well! All to push your guys to higher statuses! To greater things!

Which is why I laid down for all three of you at Cold-Blooded! Of course I did! Why not?! The world wanted to be entertained! Wanted to see 'The Evil Shilo Valiant' get his just desserts! Get the hell beaten out of him, which is exactly what I gave them! I let the three of you beat me up as much as you could! But more than that, I let one of you be the one to beat me! Of course I did! It was the full, final part of the plan! You, with your mediocrity and poor mimicry - barely noticeable compared to the main-event stars like Regan, Aaron - the choke-artist that could never win 'the big one', and Jay Gold - the biggest fading star of SCW's 'old days'... I let one of you be the ones to beat me so your stock could rise!

Think about it, Datura. The obese octopus, Derek Adonis, defeated Syren, did he not? And what happened? Instant fame! Instant attention. And I'm far better than Syren is - as Rise to Greatness X can attest to. Imagine one of you three beating me. That was my belief. For one of you to do so and ride that momentum into superstardom! You were supposed to use a victory over me to show dominance! To begin your ascent to the top of the mountain of SCW! To enter into the battle Royale at Taking Hold of the Flame as the wildcard - the unknown... The true mystery!

But...
again, Shilo sighs, raising his arms and then dropping them. Just like with Aaron Blackbourne, you disappointed me, Datura. Even though you showed resilience and a much greater desire to simply 'win' - which made me believe you would actually succeed where the others failed - you just couldn't be grateful, could you? Rather than saying 'thank you, Shilo.' For giving you relevancy for the first time since Regan Street, you let your hurt, little ego get in the way and your greed to take over.

How sad is that, Datura? It wasn't enough that I turned your boring, poetry rants into something at least watchable - now you desire to, how did you put it with those lovely tweets of yours?
with a snap of his fingers, three tweets pop up on the screen, all having been posted by Datura, herself.

"Aside from the absolute pleasure I will make take making Shilo Valiant tap out..."

"Prediction for #takingholdoftheflame. I'm going get suspended. Shilo is getting dropped on his arrogant head."

"Pray to whichever god you choose. But when the time comes, they will not save you. I will be there with the shovel I have carried for fourteen years. The hole is ready..."

After a few seconds, the tweets disappear on the screen, with a disappointed Shilo shaking his head. Is that how you thank the person that paved the way for you, Datura? Who shared his spotlight and entertainment with you? You want to make me tap out, then drop me on my head, possibly ending my career or even life, and then you want to bury me...

His head lowered, the entertaining one seems rather frustrated at how little respect Datura had shown him over the weeks, including the notion of trying to set him on fire with a fireball a week or so ago. However, instead of anger, the sound of light chuckling is heard as Shilo's shoulders shake a little until he suddenly lifts his head up, a rather amused smile on his face. What makes you think that you're even capable of that, Datura?

Let me make this clear to you, in case it hasn't already sunk in. I LET you beat me - and that isn't some made up phooey to save face like with that fake double champion Bree Lancaster did for so long. I literally laid down and let you beat me. I didn't fight back. I didn't get up. I didn't throw a damn punch.

Is that what you're hoping from me, Datura? That I'll just let you do whatever you want to me again?
Shilo tilts his head. If I just... Flail my arms about... the showman waves his arms around wildly, as if in pain. Oh please! Make the pain stop! Make it stop! Datura is 'too good'! Datura is too strong! Wildly, Shilo slams his hand against the table. I give! I surrender! Ow! Ow, Dautra, I yield to your greatness! I, who have survived pyro attacks! I, who have battled monsters, survived the whole battle Royale of the flame to win it, cannot stand the pain of your moves any longer! NO MORE! NO MORE! NO MORE! As he is shouting, Shilo grabs the body of Puppy the Puppet, slamming him against the table as he taps out. NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch.

Stopping suddenly at hearing his friend's voice, Shilo looks at the puppet, who is suddenly covered in gaze and bandages! He smiles sheepishly. Sorry, Puppy... Once more, he places the puppet off camera before returning his attention to the camera.That look good, Datura? Because to me, that's the only way you're going to get what you want. If I, once again, have to give it to you... And I am done giving you any more freebies. I am done paving the way for you. Because, much like Aaron, you don't appreciate and see it for the generosity that it is. And, much like with Aaron. I see you now for the ungrateful child that you are. I see you as simply another fake - another mimic trying to steal my act.

Do you want to know why it was so easy to see you coming with your cloak and shadows? Do you want to know why it was so easy to knock you out and fool everyone into thinking that I was you? It's because I have played your gimmick before. It's because I am the original act when it comes to the dark and shadows. Don't believe me?!

With a slam of his fist on the table, the entire scene suddenly changes. Instead of being in front of a backdrop of the big-circus... Shilo now stands in a very real, broken down carnival. Everything from the gates to the merry-go-round to the banners and decor are worn-out, rusted, or simply broken. The scene is dark and ominous, a far cry from the happy, joyful scene that was just before the audience. Despite this, Shilo remains unfazed, merely walking around the carnival of rust.

I spent a year in basic silence. Wearing a mask with an eternal smile on it. the camera shows Shilo's steps on the ground, revealing pieces of a shattered, resin mask of the smiling-jester littering the floor. I earned the nickname of the Blood-Stained Joker for my acts of cruelty and entertaining violence. He walks past a withered poster, which holds the image of Shilo clutching an official referee in his Morning Star cobra-clutch. The image suddenly comes to life, playing before the audience of Shilo grinning madly at the official and screaming. "Count the pin or I'll break your neck!"

The real Shilo continues to walk, the camera catching up with him. I have evolved myself over and over again to best suit the entertainment and to adapt to whatever challenge was thrown my way. Not just to entertain, but to stay entertaining. To stay alive.

Suddenly stopping, Shilo looks ahead of him. Before him, within a glass case is an old Zoltan fortune teller machine. Some of the colours of the displays and the costume the dummy on the inside wears, much like the rest of the Carnival of Rust, has faded from years of neglect. Some of the lights within the machine and its display flicker, but Shilo's eyes remain locked on it. The face of Zoltan, though still visible, also seems to have something covering the upper right corner of its face. Reaching out, Shilo runs his hand over the glass of the display.

So, you see, Datura. You have been here - been allowed as part of my story, my show, not because you are 'more' than me. Not because I'm 'afraid' of you or your little pyro antics. You have been allowed to share the stage with me because of my will. Because of my entertainment. But now? Well... turning his head, the funny, joyful look of Shilo is gone, replaced by a darker expression. I've grown tired of your arrogance.

You want to try and make me tap out? I dare you to try.
You want to try and drop me on my head? I dare you to try.
You want to try and bury me?! I. Dare. You. To. Try.

Because you are going to find out that there is a big difference between me humouring you... And me being done with you. And you are going to learn that there is a big difference between me 'letting you win'... And me 'letting you leave the ring'.

Because if you desire us to be dark. If you, so badly, want this to be about survival... Well, I am more than happy to play that game.

Turning his gaze back to Zoltan, the showman tilts his head. Tonight is about so much more than your ego, Datura. Tonight is about so much more than me ending my humouring of you. Tonight, is about destiny. Tonight is about my destiny - and you, my dear, have made it clear your intention to keep me from it. You wish to stand in my way of my purpose for the entertainment. So, since you wish to derail and degrade the entertainment... I shall make you part of it.

I don't care about dropping you on your head. I don't care about making you submit. And I don't care about burying you. No, what shall be more entertaining is watching you fail in all three of those things and then me, pinning you, beating you, and walking away with a smile on my face as if you are nothing.

Because without me, Datura. Without my spotlight. Without my help... That is exactly what you are.

With a sudden thrusting of his arm, Shilo, shockingly, punches through the glass of the Zoltan fortune teller machine, his fist colliding with the face of the mannequin. With a his fingers opening, he strongly grasps the object covering part of Zoltan's face and rips it off, revealing it to be the white quarter-mask.

I don't need a fortune teller or poetry to tell me my destiny. And I do not need you trying to rant spoilers on Twitter in your ignorance, Datura, and false prophecies. Because I already know how this story... How this night is going to play out.

Slowly, darkly, Shilo slips the mask over his face, The Man Who Laughs grinning sinisterly at the camera. I finish you - I expose you for the fraud you are. For the ingrate that you are. For the failure you are. And the, I walk away. I win the battle Royale and reclaim MY spot in the main-event at Rise to Greatness and you? You shuffle back to that place of mediocrity - that little dark hole - that I found you in.

Your words won't stop me.
Your darkness won't stop me.
Your 'fire' won't stop me.

Shilo smirks one last time. But I am sure it will entertain me... I am sure it will amuse me... I am sure, Datura, at the very least... You will make me laugh...
Make me laugh...
MAKE ME LAUGH!!!
Shilo shouts before suddenly holding a finger to his lips, his last words a whisper. Sssh... Make me laugh...

Before all fades to black...
[Image: hffOaUZ.png]
SCW Supreme Champion
6x SCW World Champion
4x SCW World Tag-Team Champion
2x SCW United States Champion
3x SCW Adrenaline Champion
SCW Television Champion
Longest Reigning SCW World Champion (234 days)
Winner of Shot of Adrenaline Tournament (2016)
Winner of Best of the Best Tournament (2016)
Winner of Trios Tournament (2018)
Winner of U.S. Championship Tournament (2020)
Winner of World Championship Tournament (2023)
Winner of Tactical Warfare (2014, 2019)
Winner of Elimination Chamber (2015)
Winner of Roofed Cage Match (2019)
Winner of Last Person Standing Match (2019)
The Unbelievable Main Event (2021-2023)
Winner of Double Jeopardy Match (2022)
Winner of EOTY Invitational (2023)
Female Wrestler of the Year (2016, 2021, 2022)
Tag-Team of the Year (2020 - w/ Regan Street)
Match of the Year (2018, 2019, 2021, 2023)
Feud of the Year (2014, 2019)

[Image: 34zetxl.png]