40 Person Taking Hold of the Flame Battle Royal
2 RP Limit for Taking Hold of the Flame battle royal

Taking Hold of the Flame battle royal deadline: 12 Noon ET Saturday, May 30, 2020
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
Taking Hold of the Flame, 001

OOC: Going for something a little different. Enjoyed it. Good luck to everyone.
[Image: ASHERHAYESBANNER1.png]

SCW Accomplishments
SCW World Heavyweight Champion(1X)
2023 Male SCW Superstar of the Year
SCW Supreme Champion (2023)
SCW Adrenaline Champion(2X)
SCW Television Champion(1x)
SCW United States Champion(1x)
SCW Underground Champion(1x)
SCW World Tag Team Champion (2x-W/Rachel Foxx as Bad Company; W/ Cid Turner as A/C Unit)
First and Only Commonwealth Wrestling Champion
SCW 24/7 Hardcore Champion(5x)
2009 Feud of the Year
2009 Tag Team of the Year
SCW World Tag League winner (A/C Unit w/Cid Turner)
2021 Stable of the Year (A/C Blondetourage Unit w/Cid and Holly)

OOC: Several appearances from others here in what has been a lot of fun to write. Hope you enjoy. More to come!

Taking Hold of the Flame Part 1
[Image: JORDAN1.png]
THE LAST TEMPTATION OF BLAKE MASON
May 23rd, 2020. 

William “Blake” Mason sat in the passenger side of the car while Jaxson Sullivan continued to drive. Blake was in a panic. He feared everything that he has worked for to establish with Taylor Chase, Sebastian, Owen and Kayla was about to erupt in flames if Jaxson did not drive him to where he felt he could find the answers he is desperately seeking. In the process of Blake’s mind operating faster than a Ferrari engine, he has lost track of time. He wanted so desperately to shove aside the events of the day, so it was untranslatable time had seamlessly elapsed between now and the last known location he was at. All he could focus on was finding the key solution to all his lifes problems. His heart beat skipped at a rapid rate the more he thought about the heavy threat to the world he was trying to build. Nothing else had worked out the way he imagined. Pure force of will wasn’t cutting it any longer. In the past his determination was enough to fend off this threat. Today was the moment he realized beyond a shadow of a reasonable doubt he would need more help not only to not fight the threat but to surpass it. So he asked Jaxson Sullivan to drive him to a location he never thought he would actually go to for legit help.

Jaxson stopped the car at a red light.

Blake Mason released a primal scream loud enough to possibly shatter the windshield.

Unaffected by Blake unleashing his primal aggression, Jaxson turned to him. “Are you sure this is going to work?” he asks his boss.

Blake doesn’t bother to look at Jaxson. He focused on the red Honda in front of him instead. “All I know is if I don’t try something I am going to lose everything! I wish I could grab Taylor, Sebastian and Kayla. Hop on a plane. Fly to one of my private islands, she would never go for that. I wish she would. Getting out of the country is the only sensible solution to me right about now.”

Jaxson focuses his attention on the traffic light. “All running away does is delay the problem, Mr. Mason. You should have listened to me.”

Blake rolls his eyes. “Don’t make me regret admitting you were right.”

“I take no pleasure being accurate about any of this.” Jaxson assures him. “The question now is how do you fix things?” He inquires.

The light turns green. Blake demands, “Keep driving. Please.”

Jaxson nods. “As you wish, Mr. Mason.”

Blake adjust his seat so he’s leaning back. Closing his eyes to avoid looking at the GPS, he tries his best to take a short nap. Suddenly the car stops. Blake was jerked forward slightly. The seat belt was enough for his forward momentum from continuing. The red Honda in front of him had stopped for some reason. Not pleased by the intrusion, Blake unfastens his seat belt. Opening the door he steps out the car. Whoever was in the red Honda had no intention of sticking around to see what a keyed up Blake Mason was going to do. The Honda sped off down the road.

“GET BACK HERE!” Blake screamed

Jaxson Sullivan exited the car to join Blake. He puts his hand on his employer’s shoulder. “You need to get a grip.”

Blake takes a deep breath. Looking at the ground he mutters, “Yeah… you’re right. I hate being like this.”

“What were you planning on doing?” Jaxson asked.

Blake looks up at his bodyguard. With a smile he says, “Hopefully you would have caught me in the nick of time before I did something stupid.”

Jaxson raises his eyebrow. “Not getting paid to babysit, Mr. Mason.”

Blake slaps Jaxson on the shoulder. “Asking for a raise?”

Jaxson half smirks “Now that you ask…”

Both men share a hearty laugh. Blake finally says, “After you stood up to Cain Adams and Xander Valentine, you deserve one, man. I got your back. Always.”

Jaxson nods. “I appreciate that. If it works for you I’d rather get back to the car.”

“Right. Sooner we get this over with I can go home to my beloved.” Blake walks back to the car. Jaxson gets back into the driver's seat. Off they go down the road without another interruption to block their path. 

About fifteen minutes later Jaxson pulls up the car in front of Saint Jude’s Catholic Church. Hard to miss it. The lettering “Saint Jude Catholic Church” is plastered all over the light brown tinted building. The only time church was convenient for Blake was to make a statement in a promotional video like the one he shot a week prior for his tag team championship title defense against The JackAss, Big Ass Connection. During his rocky relationship with Bree Lancaster he stayed at home when she made her weekly pilgrimages to the House of God. Staring at the place of worship, the irony wasn’t lost on him; for a brief second he contemplated whether Church did any good for Bree, anyone who watches Supreme Championship Wrestling on a weekly basis can see that Bree did not come across like a God Fearing woman, her run on television is not the best endorsement for The Lord’s teachings. Blake turned to Jaxson prepared to ask the big man to fire the car back up, turn around, he would find another way. The rational side of his brain kicked in. Was Bree a great endorsement for The Church, hell no. Attending Church every week may not have worked for his ex-wife, he couldn’t deny there are millions of people out there in the world who can truthfully testify to the power of sitting down with a Priest. Asking for help, actually listening to that guidance. He told himself he was going to take the plunge. Listen to whatever the preacher had to say. Take it to heart. What else did he have to lose at this point, other than everything.

With slight hesitation Blake steps out of the vehicle, he shuts the car door behind him. He takes a moment to breath in the nice crisp air. Here goes nothing he told himself. Blake walks with a purpose to the entrance of Saint Jude’s. Opening the door, he walks straight into the establishment. He stands there for a moment almost waiting for the building to collapse on top of him.

And nothing happened.

Relieved he wasn’t struck down by lightning, he continues on his merry way into the main hall. Again he stops. Takes a moment to soak in the holy vibes. He heard stories from his friends growing up how their parents would be overcome by The Holy Ghost. Blake never felt a supernatural force overcome him before, why he was expecting divine intervention to show him the way this time he had no clue whatsoever. So he continues on his journey until he reaches the front of the hall.

Off to his right he sees the confession booth. Adjusting his tie, he walks to the booth with purpose. He knows why he is here. Might as well get it over with. So he slides open the door, steps inside. Taking a seat he knocks on the small window to make sure a Priest is on the other side to hear his confession. Blake touches the center of his forehead, then his middle of his chest, the right of chest then the opposite side. He’s seen this scene in movies a hundred times. Figures this is how he is about to go about the ritual. Lowering his head,

Blake begins… “Forgive me Father for I have sinned. This is the first time I’ve unburdened myself to the Lord. Don’t know how this is supposed to work; here goes nothing.--”

Earlier In The Day

Hollywood Hills, CA

Blake Mason stood at the front steps of a lavish house up in the Hollywood Hills. He debated with himself on the ride up here whether this was the most brilliant idea in the world. Then again, he did resend the non compete in his contract, allowing himself access into the Taking Hold of the Flame match (along with Sienna licking her lips like a blood thirsty hyena). Her wrath was a problem for another day. Today possesses a different set of issues. Standing next to him is Jaxson Sullivan, his uber loyal bodyguard. Blake takes a deep breath. He goes to knock on the door, but he stops just short of completing the motion. He looks up at Jaxson.

“Might be best if you wait in the car big man.” Blake reassured him.

Jaxson looks perplexed by the request. Blake had insisted he needed him for this very important meeting. “Are you sure?”

Blake nods. “Sorry I had you ride all the way here, I’ll make it up to you. How does a new home sound?”

Jaxson shakes his head. “Won’t be necessary, Mr. Mason. Appreciate the gesture. I couldn’t possibly afford the upkeep. Simple life for me, all the way.”

“Nothing about being drawn in my life is simple.” Blake half smirks. “Seriously Jax, I need to do this alone. Thought I needed you. A man has got to do what a man has to do. This is one of those times I need to rise up to the occasion.”

Jaxson nods. “Understood.”

Blake hands Jaxson the keys to the car. As Jaxson walks off, Blake returns his attention to the front door. Straightening up his red tie, he knocks on the door. The wait for the door to open felt like a long grueling one. Blake stands firm. Expecting things to be difficult. Finally the door slowly cracks. The person to greet him is a person he hasn’t seen in ages. Never thought he would go out of his way to be in the same space as this person. Stranger things have happened.

“Hello Scott..” Blake matter of factually says.

Scott Cannon to be precise.

Under normal circumstances associating with a member of The Cannon Family was the very last thing Blake wanted to do. Bad enough his cousin was dating one. The history between him and Chris would make a great Dark Side of the Ring story. Coming to the house of Scott, the older brother of Chris Cannon; was bound to be an experience he would tell someone, someday. By the expression on Scott’s face he came across shocked to see Blake stop by.

After the initial shock wore off, he commented. “I would ask why you’re here, we both know you didn’t come all this way to see my handsome mug.”

“What can I say, Scott. You Cannon boyz bring all the girls and some boys to the yard. I couldn’t resist.” Blake says trying to be funny. Scott’s stone demeanor let Blake know that he wasn’t in the mood to laugh. So Blake switched tactics. Being honest. “Guilty on all fronts.” Blake said, placing his hand over his heart.

Appreciating the honesty, Scott replied “Thought as much.” with indifference.

“But I am glad you’re here. Why wouldn’t you be, this is your home. I wouldn’t want to have this conversation without you present anyway. So is Kelcey around?”

“As a matter of fact, she is.” Scott steps off to the side. “Come on in.”

Blake nods. He felt strange about a Cannon welcoming him into his home. Nothing happened, yet. With caution Blake does step into the home of Scott Cannon. He follows Scott to the living room where Kelcey is sitting on the couch. She looks surprised to see Blake.

She directs her attention to Scott. Then Blake again.

“This isn’t awkward for you.” Kelcey inquires.

Blake looks at Scott. Then at Kelcey. “He didn’t shoot me on sight, I’ll take that as a win. Besides, the only issue I had with Scott was him befriending Cameron (Chase). I was a tad paranoid she was sleeping with him behind my back to troll me. And attacking me in IWC… bygones you know.”

He shoots Scott a half hearted smirk.

Scott shrugs his shoulders. “No denying the Chase family is your favorite.”

Blake decides to take a seat on the small air chair. He nods at Scott. “Guilty as charged.”

Scott takes a seat next to Kelcey Wallace. He grabs her hand. Squeezing Kelcey’s hand he asks, “What brings you by on this gorgeous day?”

Blake leans back into the chair. Crossing his legs he proceeds. “There is no way of denying the obvious. This entire situation we are in is complicated as high hell. Scott, can’t be easy being on the opposing side as your brother. I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone. And Kelcey. You want your son back. I agree one thousand percent that Sienna and Chris are not behaving in a rational manner. I support your efforts. A child needs to be raised in a stable home. Up until now, I have supported your efforts from a distance.”

Blake clears his throat. “Look, I realize you two don’t need my help--”

Scott cuts Blake off. “We don’t”

Kelcey chimes in. “Scott, can you let Blake finish?”

Scott sighs. “Fine. You were saying.”

Blake nods at Kelcey. He directs his attention to Scott once more. “I don’t want to overstep my bounds. Scott, you are not the only one with resources. I am too. And I am perfectly willing to lend any support necessary to aide the cause. All it takes is one phone call. I could have made that call before now but I didn’t want to overstep. With both your consent, you have Fenmore at your disposal.”

“Why are you really offering your help now, Blake” Scott couldn’t help but question.

Kelcey looks at Scott. “Blake has been completely supportive of me. He has no ulterior motive.”

“Sure he does. You!” Scott doesn’t hesitate insisting. “How many years has he tried to ride in on his white knight to try to rescue you, Kelcey? He can’t help himself. My brother is being a jackass right now, Blake wouldn’t mind sticking it to him. I don’t trust Blake’s motives are being completely altruistic.”

“Right. Are you going to ignore your relationship with him? Hasn’t always been stellar. Also can’t be helped you are sleeping with your brother’s ex-wife.”

“Guys!” Kelcey chimes in before the tension escalates further.

Blake holds his hands up. “Sorry Kelcey, meant no disrespect. Scott questioning my motives? No. Not today.”

“Deny you’re not here to play Kelcey’s hero.” Scott asks point blank.

“I understand why you would feel that way. No secret how I fond of Kelcey I am. I would take a bullet for her without blinking. I assure you, this is not about me coming in to play the hero. Kelcey is my friend. And friends help each other. Simple Scott, this is the right thing to do. My definition of right doesn’t always align with most peoples. I can’t abandon Kelcey. Not now. Not ever. I owe Kelcey more than she realizes. By her grace I am still a part of her life whether you or anyone else likes it or not, Scott. I will continue to be a part of Kelcey’s life until.”

“Taylor must feel warm hearing that.” Scott coldly says.

“You’d be surprised, I initially told her I didn’t want to get this involved. I didn’t want to bring any heat on our family. Tay’s a fighter. Ride or die til the end. She’s ok with that. All of us want the same thing, for Kelcey to raise her son. I can’t be a coward about this because I’m afraid of what reaction Sienna and Chris will have. No doubt they will. Doing the right thing isn’t easy. Never is. Comes with consequences. Right now, we need to focus on doing what is right. Question my motives all you like. I’m all in… with both your blessing.”

Scott looks over at Kelcey. She looks at him. They share a knowing gaze. Scott redirects his attention at Blake. “This is something me and Kelcey need to discuss privately. She might be comfortable with your assistance. I am unsure whether to trust you, completely. No offense, you did run down my brother.”

Blake nods. “Fair enough. Well. That’s all I came here for. I’ll see myself out.”

“I’ll walk you to the door.” Kelcey said.

Blake stands up. So does Kelcey. Blake extends his hand to Scott as a show of good faith. Reluctantly, Scott shakes his hand. Once they reach the door, Blake steps outside. Kelcey joins him. She pulls the door closed.

“I’ll talk to him. He’ll come around.” Kelcey assures Blake.

“There is one more thing I didn’t say, didn’t want to push my luck, there is something you need to consider.” Blake grabs Kelcey’s hand. He gazes into her eyes. “I believe you will be the greatest mother any kid could have. I agree Chris and Sienna aren’t stable parental figures. Look at it this way. You are with your ex husband's brother, a man with a criminal record I might add. Chris knows whatever secrets Scott could have. Plus, he did sneak you out of the hospital. I am grateful that he did all that, how do you think a court will view those actions? Sienna and Chris will cross any long possible line to paint your living situation as unfit. Doesn’t matter what we think, the court will be the judge and jury. The last thing we want is for a judge to declare neither living situation fit. I know all too well how the courts work, if a judge feels all this tension between you, Sienna and Chris is not conducive, then no one is going to win. Got to take the worst case scenario into account.”

Kelcey is taken aback by what Blake said. “Scott has been great to me. He has been there every step along the way.”

“I am not questioning that, Kelcey. From parent to parent, we got to do what is best for our kid. Speaking of… Scott doesn’t have the greatest relationship with his. Another thing that will come up in court. You think Sienna and Chris won’t use that information to paint Scott in a bad light? Don’t mean to be upsetting. Put your son first. That is all I’m saying to you. Now, I could be wrong. Maybe I am. So you know where my priorities lay, I want you to spend time with your son. Whatever it takes Perfection…” Blake kisses Kelcey on the cheek. “Whatever it takes. I should go.”

“Yeah…” Kelcey pulls back her hand. “You should.”

Blake turns around to walk away. Every instinct inside instructed him that he shouldn’t leave Kelcey like this. He spins around, grabs Kelcey by the wrist before she can walk back inside. He shakes his head.

“Kelcey… none of this is right!” he firmly tells her.

He pulls her in. He wraps his arms around her waist. Understandably she is shocked.

“What are you doing?” she says, sounding pretty alarmed. No one would blame her.

“Finally telling you the truth! I wasn’t the man back then that I am now. Made a lot of dumb mistakes. The biggest of them all was betraying you. I allowed my own insecurity to react recklessly. Running down Chris. Trusting and betraying you with Mary Beth Mallory in some misguided attempt to keep you safe when you didn’t need me to play the role of Savior. I am the reason you felt compelled to walk into Chris Cannon’s warming embrace. If it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t have a child with the man. You would not have had to deal with Sienna hijacking every aspect of your life. Everything could be different if I made the right choice. Watching you now, co mingle with another member of the Cannon family… I appreciate Scott for everything he has done. But it should have been me. I should have been the one to rescue you. I should have been your hero. Not Scott.”

Blake closes his eyes. He takes a deep breath in an attempt to calm the adrenaline that is tearing him apart. The angel on his shoulder is telling him to let go of Kelcey. Walk away. He said too much. This isn’t right. The devil calmly whispers to his soul, continuing. Tell her. Everything.

“I didn’t act. I didn’t want to travel down this road again. Hell, I kept telling myself I shouldn’t come over here to offer my help. People are right, I can’t help it when it comes to you, Kelcey. No matter how hard I try, this pull. It’s too much. I can’t do this anymore.”

Before Kelcey could respond, Blake kisses her. Her eyes widen, taken aback by Blake giving into every dark temptation he has ever had. She recovers enough to push him off her.

“We can’t. What about Taylor? Scott. They’ve been great to both of us.” Kelcey managed to say.

“Do you think this is easy for me?!!” Blake firmly said. “I hate feeling this way. Cameron [Chase] saw the kiss we shared after Trios that one year. Every relationship since. From Rachel. To Bree. You are the one that dominated my mind. When you were in a coma, Chris wouldn’t allow me to visit you, it was easier that way. There was nothing I could do. You weren’t around. But you are now. Everything with Sienna and Chris is becoming a bit much. You aren’t asking me to fight your battles. You never needed me too… this is where I need to be. With you. Fighting this battle. I feel like the biggest jerk ever for complicating things.” Blake chuckles. “I… don’t know anymore. I wish I could shut my feelings off for you. I can’t. If I have to be a villain, so be it.”

Blake grabs Kelcey’s hand.

She looks at her hand gripped by his.

He pulls her in once more.

She never expected for him to pour his heart out this way.

She looks back to make sure that Scott wasn’t walking out the house.

Kelcey looks back at him. “You can’t take this back…” she reminded him of the words he spoke on the jet when he told her the minute you speak words into existence you can’t pull back the curtain.

He takes a deep breath.

He looks over his shoulder to look at the car Jaxson is waiting for him in.

He shifts his full attention back to Kelcey Wallace.

He places her hand over his heart. With all the sureness in the world he says “What if I don’t want to?”

Kelcey looks over her shoulder to make sure Scott wasn’t going to storm out the door any moment to find out what was taking her so long. Switching her attention back to Blake, she says. “I can’t betray Scott. You can’t betray Taylor. We’re better than this. We had our shot, you ruined that.”

“No Kelcey… not completely. If you didn’t flee the country, if you had given me another chance instead of letting Chris take advantage of you when you were at your most vulnerable, we could have had a life together. You could have had my child. Everything would be how it is supposed to. Will people hate us? Sure. Will a lot of lives change? Perhaps. I am done fighting my love for you, deep down Kelcey, forget being obligated to Scott. Search your heart, you know it to be true.” Blake bites his lips. “Deny that you love me, Kelcey. Tell me I’m making it up. I promise if you tell me I’m crazy, I’ll walk away. Scouts honor.”

A tear was strolling down Kelcey’s face. She couldn’t fight back the emotions any longer.

“Blake I--”

“Blake… is everything ok?” Kelcey said.

Blake snapped out of his trance. Thank goodness the kiss didn’t happen. He didn’t cheat on Taylor. What a relief. That was the only positive Blake could muster in the moment. He nods, giving every indication that everything was fine.

“See you Wednesday.” Blake turns around to walk away. Each step towards the car felt like an eternity, he welcomed the chance to get away from Scott’s house. From Kelcey. From this entire situation that he willingly walked into. Reaching the car, he opens the passenger side door. Finally finding some relief inside, he looks at Jaxson.”

“Jax… you were right.” Blake said with great resignation.

Jaxson Sullivan doesn’t look at his boss when he says. “About?”

Blake sighs. “Do I really have to spell it out for you?”

“The truth is supposed to set you free.” Jaxson plainly stated.

“Whoever said that bullshit wasn’t in love with Kelcey Wallace!” Blake rolls his eyes. “Damn it! I just fantasized about kissing her. Might be a problem.”

“Don’t beat yourself up. You didn’t cross any line.” Jaxson said, trying to reassure his employer.

“For how long…” Blake says looking back at the house. “I have no choice, Jaxson; I need to cut Kelcey out my life...”

Jaxson fired up the ignition. Before Blake knew it, the car he was in sped away from in front of Scott Cannon’s place.

Right Now…

“—so as you see, I am guilty of lust and coveting thy neighbor's wife. What is the best course of action, Father? ”

It took Blake about three or so minutes to recount to the Priest his entire ordeal from earlier in the day. He didn’t blame The Priest for taking his sweet time to process everything he chose to unload on him. Didn’t stop Blake from feeling incredibly anxious. He didn’t like waiting under normal circumstances. What was the Priest waiting for? His entire life was in the balance. Say something. Anything. Tell him he is a horrible human being for harboring lustful thoughts about a woman he will never be with. Anything. He was supposed to be an authority on these situations. No wonder Bree didn’t get anything useful attending Church every week. If the Priest on the other end took this long to give him an answer, it was for the best he thought to stand up, walk out. Get on the jet to fly to the private island he was telling Jaxson about. Agonizing waiting for an answer from the Priest on the other end. The silence felt like a lifetime.

The Priest finally cut through the silence, “Lust by itself is not the sin, my son. Only when you act upon your vices does the sin within all of us have the power to destroy our lives. By coming here today you have shown you recognize this behavior within yourself. Acceptance is the key. You’ve done the right thing coming here.”

“Should I create distance between me and Kelcey? Is there a way to be her friend and not feel like I am completely powerless when she looks at me” Blake asks.

The Priest doesn’t let too much time pass before responding to Blake’s inquiry. “My son, only you can decide that. We are not a slave to our vices. Feeling lust does not mean we have to act on lustful thought. Feeling wrath does not mean we need to give them the power to dictate the course of our lives. Trust the Lord. He’ll give you strength. What you feel you can’t do alone He will be your guide.” The Priest says to Blake.

“You make it sound so simple!” Blake replied back.

“Simple? No, my son. All of us are on our own individual path to find our place in the world. The Devil gives us challenges along the way. It is up to us to decide what side of the road we want to walk down. There is the right path and the wrong one. No matter what road we walk down, The Lord will forgive us for our transgressions. You haven’t done anything wrong.”

“Yet.” Blake says cutting him off.

“Ye of little faith, my son?” The priest asked.

A laugh escapes Blake. “Don’t know the half of it. I’m not going to bore you with my life story, Father. My life in a nutshell is me hurting the people I care about and making monsters of others. No matter how favorable some people might view me, the proof is out there that I torch most of what I touch. Just when I think I am past the threshold… Kelcey Wallace. My addiction. My kryptonite. The love--” Blake stops the words from exiting his mouth. “Anyway. Yes. I don’t trust myself.”

“Try.” The Priest said in the most reassuring voice. “The Devil will never stop sending us challenges. We always have to be on alert. Temptation is relentless. Trust the Lord. You’ll find the peace you seek.”

“Fair enough. Thank you Father.”

“Ten hail marys. 5 our fathers.” The Priest closes the window.

Blake stands up. He walks out the booth. Makes his way out the church faster than he walked into it. Jaxson is standing on the passenger side door when Blake greets him.

“Did confession help, Mr. Mason?” Jaxson asks.

Jaxson opens the passenger side door. Just as Blake is about to step in he looks at the big man. “I… just want to go home.”

“As you wish.” Jaxson nods.

His bodyguard did as he requested, he drove him.

There is no place like home…
Left. Right. Left. Right.
Gotta keep going!
DANCE ALL NIGHT!
ROAR!
FORWARD!

Let’s go!
Taking Hold of the Flame (1 of 2)

https://sutterc.blogspot.com/2020/05/scw...art-1.html
[Image: clydesutter.png]
https://mhdeity.wordpress.com/2020/05/26/vestige/
W O R L D

C L A S S

Matt Hodges

[Image: hodges.png]
A Big Risk: This is my first of two RPs for Aubrianna Powers.

https://simplythebestpowers.blogspot.com...-risk.html
[Image: themvp9.png]
OOC: Here's my first for Dave. It's cd only, would have posted yesterday but Omar asked me to hold off until he'd posted for Regan. This takes place a few days after my last and continues the story from that one. The guest in this appears with approval. Second one to come closer to deadline, as I'm yet to even start it atm lol. Enjoy!

[Image: helmsrp.png]

[Image: helms2021banner.png]
OOC: Permission granted for use of character by Wasley’s sexy ass

[Image: NEWHAUS_copy.png]

Wonderland To Salvation: A Journey To Nirvana VIP Members

Selena Frost (VIP Member Since November 25th,2021)
The Happy Farmstead Friends ( VIP Members Since December 16th, 2021 with BOGO Deal)
Marie Jones ( VIP Member Since February 3rd,2022 after failing to cancel after 7 Day Trial)
Brittany Lohan (VIP Member Since February 17th, 2022 after joining for a gallon of Creatine.)
Crystal Zdunich (VIP Member Since March 3rd,2022 after seeking help from everyone)
Josh Hudson (Haüs of Nirvana Member Since March 13th, 2022 after Senior Citizen Discount)