Total Terror vs. Billy Breakdown
Total Terror vs. Billy Breakdown

Deadline: Noon ET Tuesday, August 28, 2018
2 RP Limit for singles; 4 RP Limit for tag team; 6 RP limit for six person tag
[Image: 3zThvbB.jpg]
"OUTRAGE!" Can be heard screamed down the hall as Miss Missato texts something on her phone.

We see Billy breakdown the reigning SCW Undisputed Intergalactic Champion of the universe storm into the room.

"What is this about you joining emerge!" Billy Breakdown one of the greatest human beings alive says.

"What do you mean Billy." Miss Missato says the assistant/valet to Billy breakdown. He had been for months stopping her in her attempts to begin a wrestling career demanding that he be the center of her attention that his career be her top priority. But on her spare time she had been training for her own in ring debut at the ante up gym with Former iwc Champion Katelyn Buehler.

"I mean i saw the tweet Katelyn did i saw you have a bio on the emerge webnsite you cant pull the wool over my eyes i am FAR too smart for that." Billy says poking her in the chest with his finger.

"But i am doing my job Billy why cant i wrestle and train in my spare time" Miss Misato asks she wanted to be wrestler so badly she wanted to live her dream to be an scw superstar one day. But Billy Breakdown was a very demanding person he wanted everything his specfic way he wanted to be the center of not just her attention but every ones. He believe himself to be the best wrestler on the entire Planet...despite his win loss record we he always had an excuse for why each loss occured either he had a cold or his opponent was using illegal substances or he saw a ghost in the ring and it distracted him or his go to that Miss Missato messed things up on him.

"Your LYING! Your putting my career to the wayside because of your selfish goals because you dont respect me! you arent thankful for all that i have done for you. You dont respect what i have done for this industry you think i am a joke you think that i am just some stooge that is making ridiculous claims when he really is a joke no barely a joke. I thought you believed in me Miss Missato i thought you believe in the power of billy breakdown but it was all just a lie so you could get what you want. " Billy says with conviction

"No i do believe in you Billy i do think you are best in the world. I dont think you are joke" Miss missato says shaking her head.

"Then why do you keep trying to ruin me. Why do you keep being such an egotistical self centered witch that is out to destroy my very soul! I give you everything and all i ask for you is loyalty and instead of being loyal you go and stab me in the back over and over again till we are litterally drowning in back blood!" Billy says with anger.

"What?!?" Miss missato Sputters in response.

"Your dreams arent important MINE ARE. I am the important one I am the one who is the undisputed intergalactic champion of the universe not you" Billy says "Dont you forgot it"

------

Shoot

----

Total Terror...what a name but the question is....Is Billy Breakdown afraid of Total Terror.

The answer is Billy Breakdown is afraid of nothing.

Billy Breakdown doesnt know what fear is he is oblivious to it. He isnt afraid of anything because he is the greatest human being to ever have hands. People spend their lives living in the regrets of their failures everyone does. But Billy Breakdown doesnt because nothing that has ever gone wrong is Billy Breakdowns fault. The biggest problem Billy Breakdown has in his life is the fact that the coward Sienna Swan Ducking him she is hiding because she lives in fear.

Sienna swann claims to be an angel but Billy Breakdown he can tell those wings are fake. He can tell they are a prop he isnt one of those idiots that is going to fall for that nonsense he isnt going to believe the lies that Sienna Swan conducts especially the lie that she is the best in SCW when the truth is Billy Breakdown is the best in SCW billy breakdown is the best in all existence. And she is just like all the other people out there who claim to be special who claim to be on the level of Billy Breakdown but they arent. Sienna Swan is not on the same level as Billy breakdown because that level is unobtainable by beings on any plain of existence.

You arent my equal Sienna Swann and this idiot True tomato or what ever his name is that guy isnt up to the Billy Breakdown standard either no one else is where i am no one is as good as Billy Breakdown and that is a reality that every one is going to need to start facing because I am greatness personified i am beyond being an A+ player because SCW is loaded with that level of talent Billy Breakdown wouldnt be here if it didnt but no one NOT ANY ONE is as good as Billy Breakdown no title compares to mine and no one will ever be able to compete with me.

So True Terror come to breakdown bring whatever it is your deal which i am sure you think you are king shit from whatever turd mountain you come from but i am not a king. I am not a god. I am more Because Billy Breakdown is everything. Billy Breakdown is the greatest of ALL TIME! And you...you should be honored by this you should be honored that you even have the honor of facing the all time great. So bask in it terror..drink it up because this is going to be your career highlight and for me its just another day in the office because i am...

BILLY BREAKDOWN BAY BAY!
----

Writer of Dillusion, David Helms, Katelyn Buehler, Kordy and Bianca Evans
Am I Ready.....   Am I ready......  No the Question is

ARE YOU READY?!

Years have passed, and Total Terror was hidden in obscurity.  Left to die from days past, and forgotten to the realms of  man. 

Until Today.

The scene opens to Total Terror in the backstage area of SCW Breakdown. His is picking at his clothes, and grumbling to himself.  

Terror:  How did I ever wear these things before?  I got to get my s**t together here.  I'm pitted against this guy Billy Breakdown.....some intergalactically Chumpstain or something...... I mean I have to start at the bottom  I get that, but I figured I've at least go up against Donovan Kayl.  Well Billy Breakup, or Break dance for breakfast, or whatever the hell your name is, the only breaking that will happen is when I break your face with the Terrorizer.  You'd think I'd be nervous, but I'm not.  the only thing I'm nervous about Willy flipflop is whether or not Bree Lancaster, Jennifer Helms or any of the Street girls are coming to watch me kick you a** all over the ring. 

Terror turns to walk away, remember a thought, pauses and turns back. 

Terror:  The only thing you should be thinking of Billy Brickabrack is,  Is he serious about making a comeback?  And if he is.... Do I want to be the guy he proves himself on? So the question remains Willy wonka......

ARE YOU READY?