THotF Update/Rise to Greatness season
Taking Hold of the Flame is coming together. The plan right now is to aim for tomorrow night with a Friday posting still being a possibility. I have to complete the battle royal, which, as you can expect takes some time, but also requires me to get into a bit of a groove. It's roughly half done at the moment.

Otherwise, this is the time of the year I try to be at my best with crafting the weekly shows and builds to Rise to Greatness. For those who have experienced it, I hope you know how special this time is. For those who have not, you're in for, I hope, some fun. That said, the biggest change, aside from me trying my hardest to develop the best build and card I can for Rise to Greatness, I also tend to book a bit more selectively in that I book largely with everything driven by the big picture for Rise to Greatness and less to get everyone on the card. That doesn't mean you can't be booked. I'm happy to accommodate those who want to be booked weekly or more. In those cases, I will just have more dark matches so you can keep your stories going or fine tune any issues as you gear up for the event.

Of course, I'm always available to answer questions. I hope you enjoy this time and welcome to Rise to Greatness season.