Alexis vs. Konrad Raab
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: Noon pm ET Wednesday, June 10, 2020 **NOTE THE DIFFERENT DEADLINE**
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
[Image: xyKCnrl.png]

Anger management session part 4. Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday 5th June (Off Camera)

It was two months ago that Konrad last walked through the anger management doors, figuring out his anger and overcoming his problems with Kate Steward. However, today was completely different from Kate. Other people were discussing their issues at work or relationship problems with their loved ones which as always, Konrad allows people to discuss their issues first. 

While it had been a while last time Konrad came to the Anger Management session, he was told to go by Terrence Phillips. Konrad, as usual, sits there in silence, looking around the room as if he was a lost puppy in the woods. After everyone has discussed their issues, Terrence looks at Konrad who placed his head down on the floor, and he says this.

Terrence Phillips: "Some of you have anger that you blame and rage on other people instead of yourselves. There's another type of anger that's hidden and isn't known. Now, has anybody felt angry at themselves?"

Only one person in the class raised their hand, and it wasn't Konrad, it was a relatively new guy with long black hair with dark skin. A guy mentioned he worked in the bank business that causes him stress and lashes out at everyone as Terrence nods as he says this.

Young Black guy: "I have been angry at myself for not meeting my goals. I have put myself down in some cases because of people saying I wasn't able to do it. I started to believe in them that it affected me at work. I did something about it though, instead of getting mad at myself, when I was at the lowest times of my life, I got myself to being back on top because I had time alone and made me productive with my thoughts again."

Terrence Phillips: "I sense your anger issues are still there, which is why we're going to help you through this process. I'm glad to hear you spoke up your issues, Anthony. However, I'm disappointed that somebody else in this room hasn't spoken up about this, a man who's been quiet throughout this class and I'm looking at him now."

Terrence looked straight at Konrad as everyone looked at Konrad as Konrad raises his head, seeing that Terrence was on about Konrad, especially the way he looked at him. Konrad shrugs, having no idea what he was talking about as his mind hadn't been paying attention. Terrence shook his head and said this.

Terrence Phillips: "Something I've noticed in the last few weeks now that Konrad has been putting himself down, saying things like his wrestling record isn't good and most importantly, his absence from a big PPV match in SCW. Any reasons why that would be the case?"

Konrad Raab: "I'm not going to lie and say I'm winning all of my matches because that's being a liar, and I'm not one of them."

Terrence Phillips: "I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about when you said you didn't deserve a title shot. That's the kind of negativity that will send you miles back, that's why you've not had any wins, apart from that one this year."

Konrad Raab: "You are exactly talking about it. Why should I say I deserve to face Bree Lancaster for the US title when my loss record is greater than winning matches. I don't know what's going on with my performances overall this year. I don't know where to change and improve my performances to win matches again."

Dean: "Because you're happy to stay in the position you are in your job? Because you wouldn't bust your balls to go in that rumble and toss people out to get a title opportunity at Rise To Greatness? Because you won't stand up and state what you want to do with your goals to achieve? Because you're not confident and you don't believe in yourself? Fucking hell, you're such a selfless bastard. No wonder why you don't belong in the sport because you care more about others than yourself. How are you going to succeed in wrestling if you don't give a shit about yourself?"

Although it was brutal honesty from Dean, Terrence nodded and applauded him for speaking the truth about Konrad who at that point shook his head, more he wasn't able to come to terms with what the guy is saying to Konrad. More he wasn't able to respond other than to repeat what he already answered to Terrence.

Terrence Phillips: "I wouldn't put it quite like that, but at the same time, that's the type of attitude that will get you nowhere. He's right, you know. I listened to David Helms video, stating why people should compete if they don't become selfish and be about themselves? I thought it reminds me a lot like Konrad who never is about himself, and I wonder why you do wrestle when you don't talk about what you want to succeed in wrestling."

Konrad Raab: "I don't like being selfish; I don't like to state what my goals. I prefer to get on with my job and see what comes of it. If I win, I know I've earned title opportunities, and I would say so if I have. If I don't, I move on and keep trying over and over until I win. I'm not going to complain about my losses like some wrestlers do. That's not me."

Terrence Phillips: "How is anybody going to believe in you if you don't state what you want? You're angry at yourself because of your performances. Do something about it. Think of goals you want to achieve at least this year. Tell me right now, what do you want to do in SCW?"

Konrad gulped, looking disappointed at himself because he won't state at what he wants; instead, he keeps it to himself. It's something of a concern to a lot of the class. The sports guy who never saw the psychological side of sports that athletes could fall into that kind of pressure and Konrad says this.

Konrad Raab: "What I need to do is winning matches. I thought long and hard while I was camping about this, but the goal I want even though winning matches is in the way of that. I want a title match at a PPV event. I have had title matches, but all of which have been on Breakdown shows. I haven't had a title match at a PPV since two thousand and sixteen, and I want to change that. Problem is I don't know how I'm going to do that when so many other wrestlers are deserving of it."

Terrence Phillips: "First of, you need to state it, as difficult it is for you to feel it's bragging. I think the only thing that's preventing you from getting there is in your head and I've always said that. You see, you develop another kind of anger, but that anger you keep to yourself on how you deal with losing matches. You hide your anger when you lose matches and instead, turn it outwards on yourself. I have you know doesn't only hurt you, it hurts others as well."

Anthony: "I hurt a lot of people with being angry at myself and putting myself down. I mean it's different in your case, but at the same time, you need to find a way to get yourself back on top and most importantly, get your confidence back. It might be a hard goal to gain, but if you continually put in the hard work, you will get there. I did, and I'm now the manager of my bank business."

Konrad had to sit there and accept what Anthony, Terrence, even the psychotic guy were saying. It occurred to everyone that Konrad's anger isn't raging at others or trying to murder someone in the process. If anything Konrad's anger is at himself, something that's a massive struggle and he states this being the main point of the whole session today was the type of rage Konrad processes.

Konrad Raab: "I always find it difficult to be selfish as it's a negative trait in my eyes. I guess I don't know the meaning of being selfish, wanting everything for myself."

Terrence Phillips: "What you believe is what society thinks instead of learning about what it means. You are always angry at yourself, and it can be dangerous if you let your anger out at everyone. You need to be positive, and I think you should've done that Rumble match last Sunday, but your confidence and your way of thinking of your losses stopped you from wanting to compete."

Konrad Raab: "Also, every time I've competed in the rumble, in the two times I have, I never eliminated anyone. That also affected me. I couldn't see myself performing the way I did last year to believe I could win the rumble with my record. It wasn't there, and I kept quiet about it, to avoid upsetting other people. Losing to Bree for the US title gave me the message that I wasn't ready to face her for the title if I did win."

Anthony: "I kept thinking about the past, and it caused me not to perform at work. What happened in the past is just that, the past and you can only move forward and prevent from making mistakes. I think you're afraid of failure and that's a massive problem you have to fix. Taking risks is never a bad thing to do, and you may not succeed, but you didn't fail to achieve what you have to do."

All of this was good advice Konrad was taking in, and he hadn't gotten angry at anybody because the truth was right there. Konrad had to stop thinking negative thoughts that kept holding him back and think of positives, although it's hard to do at the moment, even being assigned to a match with Alexis who was a new wrestler who had their first match in SCW recently.

Terrence Phillips: "That's what you need to think about is stop getting angry at yourself and state what you want to do and make plans on motivating yourself to get there and be confident too. Hopefully, being in the campsite has helped that. Thank you all for coming today and hope to see you all the same time, next week."

The session ended as the sports guy came up to Konrad as Konrad places his head down, knowing he had let the sports guy down and said this.

Konrad Raab: "I'm sorry we haven't interacted. I need to make more of an effort to do that."

Sports guy: "I understand how busy you are as a wrestler. I'm always a phone call away for discussion, even if it's you being angry at yourself."

Konrad Raab: "It's no excuse. I need to make a better effort to communicate with you. I need to remember that. I can't hang out with you this week cos I got three matches coming up and need to focus on them."

Sports guy: "I got what you're saying. I'm always available to hang out and talk when you're ready. I better get home to my son. I'll see you around."

Konrad nodded as Terrence overheard Konrad, being too busy for a private discussion for today on the events that have happened with three matches he has coming up and Terrence says this before Konrad leaves the door.

Terrence Phillips: "I'll give you a buzz later on in the week."

Konrad nodded as he got his stuff and leaves the anger management session room and got himself changed out of his white overalls into his regular clothes. He went to reception to collect his personal belongings and leaves the mental facility to get in his car to head on home to Fizz. Both then went to talk about the other match he was going to wrestle in on Monday night, forty-eight hours before facing Alexis in a match on Breakdown.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Needing to be selfish and wanting things for myself youtube.com shoot. (On Camera)

"This is a hard topic for me to discuss, but I was told to listen to David Helms video from Taking Hold Of The Flame when he said you have to think about yourself to achieve the goals you want and why compete if you're not selfish? When he said that, I was told from a lot of people, I'm not egotistical enough. It's true, I always think of others before me, and it's something I need to work on because it is my weakness and the type of thing I need to stop thinking it's a negative trait. I had no confidence, or I believed in myself to win, let alone to compete in the Taking Hold Of The Flame match due to my losing streak.

I also heard what Chris Cannon said as well, how I was only wrestling to exist in the business. That I can't lie as of late either. However, when you're on a massive losing streak, what can I achieve? That's the problem I need to fix is seeking achievements and stating it as much as I hate to do so. One thing I can never figure out, how do I do that without being arrogant about it?

Because I refuse to tell the world to say false things. I'm more realistic, but at the same time, nobody is going to believe in me if I'm not confident in myself. I need to be more confident and target for goals I would like to do. One of them is, of course, winning matches again and the other purpose, getting a title match on a PPV.

The last time I had a title match on a PPV was two thousand and sixteen at Under Attack in the Elimination Chamber match for the US title. All the other title matches I've had have been on Breakdown, and that bothers me how long I've last had a title match on a PPV, and that needs to change. However I need to win matches to do that as I said and I can make a start on that by facing a newcomer to SCW, Alexis.

First of, welcome to SCW as it's been a while we've seen a fresh face in the company. I just finished watching your match against Alex Drake last week. Quite an impressive win I must say with the kind of talent you have in the ring, although you have yourself a long road ahead of you. You're strengths is my current weakness right now, confidence. It's good to see how confident you are with your matches and your win against Alex showed that. I won't overlook you because I simply can't afford to do that.

However, as I say all of that, there's things I didn't approve of. The interview you did, I find it a bit disrespectful, despite Alex Drake not being around much that you didn't speak enough about him. I also didn't approve of your methods to win either. I'm a guy who's against illegal and cheating tactics more ways than another. Then there's the other bit that concerns me with what Kandis and Scarlet Grey do consistently, showing their bodies. I don't understand why they like you have to do this?

It makes no sense at all. I don't care how or what you look like, it's what you do in the ring that matters more than your looks. I don't agree with the notion of being the best because the truth is, nobody is the best at wrestling, not even the ones who claim that every single video they do. I found it quite unprofessional for you not to be fully dressed to do an interview. Not once have I ever taken a shower during the show. It's before or after the show because you never know when interviews will happen.

I didn't want to tell my plans to what I want to do, but I had to hear other people and state I do because otherwise, what is the point of wrestling if you're not going to tell people what you want, right? I know I haven't been the most deserving wrestler to want a title shot at a PPV, but it's not too much of a goal to seek. I won't ask or demand it; I will earn it.

I will do everything it takes to achieve the goals I want for myself and get there as I will destroy you, getting myself back to the top instead of sitting there, not doing anything is what I have to do and you're in the way of getting myself there. I will show you a few things or two about wrestling since your new to the sport, but at the same time, while I teach all of those things and while you are a threat, I will still walk away with a win in the bag.

I will pin you in the middle of the ring for the three count, gaining confidence I need to focus on my next opponent whoever he or she will be. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Iced Rainbow because I will be so aggressive that you won't see the win coming from me tonight in Indianapolis, Indiana. One day, my wife Fizz will be winning the MotoAmerica Superbikes races here in Indiana on the famous circuit in October. Still, I will be winning here in the arena tonight. You will see what I mean when I'll see you in the ring tonight."
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.