EMERGE Tag Team Division Sign Up
OK, those that were in the discord earlier will know that the fact EMERGE doesn't have the above, bugs me... a lot

After conversation, I agreed that with the current roster, it wouldn't work as its not big enough. However, if people were willing to bring in new characters, whilst I tried to keep down the workload, it could work

So, my plan... should I get interest, is to run the tag team division using the 'shoot' portion only. So for those not familiar, a shoot segment is sent every show, which is only 750 words. And it is this segment that the division will be judged on. It makes it different because you dont know what the other person says until the show, so it makes people be creative with what they do

I plan to kick this off for EMERGE #42 if interest is there, so please... should you be interested can you please post a short bio here in the following format

Team Name:
Team Members:
Face / Heel or in between:

That's all I need for now... obviously should this go ahead, an extended bio will be required.

If you could answer asap, that would be appreciated so I can start putting things in place on EMERGE #41

Thanks guys, and any questions you know where I am

EDIT: SIGNED UP

The Sake Express
Pandorum
The Pina Coladas
Dark Skyy
Total Emissary
Affirmative Action
The Alpha Project
Uni2
Heroic Intent
Crimson Sun Express
I do love the Tag divisions in feds, def opens up more things for people to challenge for etc. That said the numbers are the issue, it was before, was even with Duos if you ask me. This would still be a challenge but not if people actually push to make it work. I for one will be willing to make it work if able. 

I'll include a team later, but know i am all for it long as others are.
Team Name: The Sake Express
Team Members: Ryu Iwaza and Brody McCoy
Team Alignment: Heel and Face
[Image: NEWHAUS_copy.png]

Wonderland To Salvation: A Journey To Nirvana VIP Members

Selena Frost (VIP Member Since November 25th,2021)
The Happy Farmstead Friends ( VIP Members Since December 16th, 2021 with BOGO Deal)
Marie Jones ( VIP Member Since February 3rd,2022 after failing to cancel after 7 Day Trial)
Brittany Lohan (VIP Member Since February 17th, 2022 after joining for a gallon of Creatine.)
Crystal Zdunich (VIP Member Since March 3rd,2022 after seeking help from everyone)
Josh Hudson (Haüs of Nirvana Member Since March 13th, 2022 after Senior Citizen Discount)
Cool stuff... got a little longer to sort this now we are having our little mid season break that I forgot about lol. But still if I could get a grasp on the interest that would be appreciated
Team Name: Pandorum
Team Members: Bully Bastion and Dr. Abraham Cain. Managed by Piper
Face / Heel or in between: Heel
[Image: Sienna2020.png]

Angelic Achievements:

- 3x SCW World Champion
- 3x SCW Women's Champion
- 1x SCW Television Champion
- 2018 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2019 SCW Female Wrestler of the Year
- 2018 SCW Stable of the Year (Past.Present.Future)
- 2018 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Selena Frost, Iron Woman Match at Retribution) 
- 2019 Elimination Chamber Winner (Under Attack 2019)
- 2019 Double Jeopardy Winner (Clarity 2019)
- 2020 SCW Feud of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors)
- 2020 SCW Match of the Year (Vs. Jordan Majors, Rise To Greatness XVII)

Singles Record -|W - 68| L - 09 | D - 02 |
 Overall Record - |W - 93| L - 19 | D - 02 |

Team Name: The Pina Coladas
Team Members: HUNG & Delilah
Face / Heel or in between: Face
Team Name: Dark Skyy
Members: Devious Danny Darko and Vanilla Skyy
Alignment: Heels
Entrance Theme: “Godspeed” by Anberlin
Name: Total Emissary
Members: Corbin and Connor
Alignment: Face