3/6/2

OVERALL W/L/D
20/11/2

1x EMERGE Spirit Champion 

Legends of The Chuke
Volume 5

“When Charles met Cameron”

WARNING!!

The following story you are about to read, although incredibly obnoxious and ridiculous is based upon actual events.The characters in the story though utterly dense are not being harmed by anyone except for The Chuke, but that happens when you go on a three day bender that lasts an entire summer. Fun right? You better believe that it is fun! Anyway, enjoy the show!

First I just want to say before we start that the story of “When Charles met Cameron” is no way associated with “When Harry met Sally”, so it does not proceed along those lines. Cameron and Charles (AKA The Chuke) are both men, and while there is absolutely nothing wrong with men who date men (or women who date women for that matter) , Cameron and Charles however? They definitely know how to treat the ladies right, but only the ladies, sorry guys.

What you are going to see in the story of “When Charles met Cameron” is what you would expect to see from a story from The Chuke’s past in the summer of 97 which of course obviously includes copious amounts of consumption of adult beverages. (Copious, that’s a $5 dollar word, you like that don’t you, sweet reader?) For those who may not be aware, copious means that there was a lot of it, whatever it may be, and in the instance of The Chuke there were copious amounts of adult beverages on pretty much every day of the week in the summer of 97. Beyond that you will witness the story of the beginnings of one of the great friendships in the world has ever seen.

Because every hero has their origin, the thought when they have said to themself “That right there, that is who I want to be!” You don’t have to admit it, I know that you are a proud reader, even if you are stuck in the house reading on a Friday night. (Ok, the pandemic thingy, I guess we will let this slide for once.) For Charles though, when he meant Cameron one Sunday afternoon their connection was instant, the two of them were bros before it was cool to be called bros! Wait that’s it!!

They were the first bros of Cedar Point!

Charles though, he idolized Cameron, and ultimately it would be Cameron who would start Charles on the path that would see him become the one and only…
The Chuke!

On this particular day, both Charles and Cameron were off from work, a rarity because the 2 of them worked different departments so it was very difficult for their schedules to match, but on this day it worked, and so they were hanging out on the basketball court to their apartments talking about what else?

Women.

Cameron: “Charles, I am going to teach you something very important today, something that will change your life.”

Charles: “Dude, the last time that you said that you ended up going home with that girl that was at Louie’s Bar, even though she was into me first.”

Cameron: “Which girl was that?”

Charles: “Savanna, you know, you said that she could your c*ck like it was the holy grail.”

Cameron: “Right! Yeah Savanna was totally into you dude, there is no doubt about that. She kept asking about you all night.”

Charles: “And yet, you probably were acting like you didn’t know who I was until she decided to go home with you.”

Cameron takes and inbounds the ball, before blowing right by Charles like he was standing still for a huge dunk. This is nothing new when they were playing together as Cameron was a much better basketball player than Charles.

Cameron: “You are damned right I did, I was doing it for you. Do you remember that girl you were going out with when you came here this summer, Carly?”

Charles: “Carrie.”

Cameron: “Yeah sure, not an issue with that name thing. Do you remember what she said to you when she broke up with you?”

Charles thinks hard for a second, getting sweat on his brow he is thinking so hard.

Charles: “Here is your ring back you sonofabitch.”

Cameron: “Before that.”

Charles: “I don’t want no millimeter peter.”

Cameron: “Ok first off, I accidentally walked in on you in the shower and it’s definitely longer than a millimeter. But no that was not what I was talking about either. I was talking about how she said that girls are gonna walk all over you unless you start learning some self respect. Do you remember that?”

Charles: “Oh right that.”

Cameron: “No, that is the one thing that she said to you that I agree with Charles. You have to start learning to stick up for yourself man. I wouldn’t say things like this if I didn’t want what was best for you Charles. That girl Savanna, she was no good for you man. She slept with me and three other guys that week.”

Charles: “Damn.”

As the guys are continuing discussing things, a very nice looking girl walks up to them and heads straight for Cameron.

Girl: “Are you Cameron Long?”

Cameron: “Why yes I am, and you are?”

The girl comes up close to Cameron and whispers something. Cameron is nodding and then says to the girl.

Cameron: “Say, this is my friend Charles. You seem like a really sweet girl. Why don’t you let Charles walk you back to your apartment and the two of you can talk about the first thing that pops up.”

Charles: “Really?”

Girl: “Ok Cameron, he’s Cute.”

Charles: “Really?”

Cameron: “Have a great time dude!”

Thus ends another episode of Legends of The Chuke!