Town of Birth: Boston, MA
Picture Base: Ella Hughes
Body Type: You Have to Pay to See
Alignment: Face
Entrance Music: “Picturing Love” by July Talk
Wrestler Entrance:

You, you, you
You, you

The female lyricist’s siren call sounds ring out as the lights flash. Followed by the male lyricist’s gurgle:

'Cause I'm tired of seeing pictures on a screen
I'm tired of picturing love

Claire Bailey pops out from behind the curtain. She comes running to a stop at the top ramp, placing her hand over her eyes to shield the bright lights and to look out into the crowd.

Picturing love, picturing love, picturing love
Picturing love, picturing love, picturing love

Hiro Tanaka comes out to follow behind her but keeping enough space, so the spotlight remains on Claire. Claire begins to walk down the ramp, waving to the fans, and slapping some hands when offered. She reaches the ring, she hurried up the ramp and when the next verse comes in, she begins to dance, in a jerking motion to the beat, strutting before quacking picking up the pace as she then flips over to the inside.

When I wear, wear my hair
It's a man's world fantasy
I undress in seven steps
Like your camera's watching me
I suppose I'll strike a pose
But that's so predictable
I undress in seven steps because
We can't stop our

She flaps her hand hello to the referee before blowing a kiss to the audience. She then goes to her corner, settling down, putting on her game face. 

Gimmick/Personality:
Claire is a lot more open, expressive than her tag team partner. She also knows, maybe through her tutelage under former boyfriend Adam Allocco, that manipulation is simply one of many tools in the wrestling’s toolbox. As a face, she will playfully play dumb, feign weakness/confusion, or flaunt her sexuality towards rivals and opponents. She always reveals that the joke’s on them. 

Finishing Moves and description:
[1] Final Fantasy – 720 DDT
[2] The Irish Carbomb- Corkscrew 630

Signature Moves and description:
[1] Satellite DDT
[2] Shinning Enziguri
[3] Wheelbarrow Bulldog
[4] Octopus Hold

Common Moves:
[1] Headscissors Takedown
[2] Pele Kick
[3] Leg Lariat
[4] Crucifix Takedown
[5] Springboard Thrust Kick
[6] Gamenguri
[7] Spinning Wheel Kick
[8] Triangle Dropkick
[9] Figure-four Leglock
[10] Poisonrana
[11] Suicide Dive
[12] Slingshot Senton Atomico
[13] Double Jump Frankensteiner
[14] Triangle Choke
[15] Locomotion Northern Lights Suplexes

Wrestler Biography:
Claire Bailey was born in a strict catholic family. While growing up, she was completely involved with church groups and was dearly devoted to her faith. Then her old brother was hit by a car, and was paralyzed for the rest of his living life, and became completely distant and bitter. After five years of regretting surviving the accident, Claire Bailey’s brother, Conner, committed suicide when Claire Bailey was only 14.

At this point in time, Claire rebelled against life, against God, and against her parents. From goodie two shoes, she turned into a completely unmotivated student and rule breaker. By age 16, she was kicked out of her household as her parents were afraid she would taint her younger siblings. At this point, she lived on her own, managed to graduate from high school, and also worked at a fast-food joint. The prospect of college was bleak, not because her grades were as poor, even by skipping a lot of school, she still posted great grades, but it was because of financial reasons.

While dating a professional wrestler for several years, she became fond of the sport. Yet she never took it seriously to follow until one day she met Adam Allocco at a training seminar that her then-boyfriend was participating. Adam Allocco convinced her to let him train. The two briefly had a romantic relationship, which resulted in Claire leaving his mentorship and ending her relationship with her boyfriend. Adam surprisingly understood due to the nature of their relationship, it might best for training elsewhere and suggested Hiro Tanaka.

Hiro Tanaka finished her training and due to both Allocco’s and Hiro’s connection to Aires Allocco, as soon as Claire was ready, she was given a contract in Majestic Wrestling. In Majestic, she started out by teaming with her trainer, Hiro Tanaka as the Crimson Sun Express. They won the Infinity Eight match (eight-man elimination chamber) to become the inaugural Majestic Camaraderia Championships (Tag Team Titles). Soon their career trajectories took different routes, seeing them lose their titles. Claire remains a mainstay in the tag division, later on teaming with Dawn Lohan to compete as Ten Shades of Awesome. She always struggled in singles competition.

After the promotion folded, Claire floated around the independent scenes but soon lost hope. She eventually found herself in Tennessee, jumping between strip clubs, first as a cocktail waitress, later as a dancer. That is where Alistaire Allocco found her, and that fateful meeting, Claire started to consider maybe a return. When Alistaire offered her the role of a sparring partner and trainer, she accepted. She quickly got back into competition shape, found herself eager to get back it. She reached out to Hiro Tanaka, who had recently started to tour the independents, for a Crimson Sun reunion. He acted and suggested they start in EMERGE’s nascent tag team division.
[Image: CS.png]
Crimson Sun
W-L-D
Career: 02-02-00
Emerge: 00-01-00

Accomplishments
Inaugural Majestic Camaraderia Champions

"Wrestling's Rising Sun" Hiro Tanaka
W-L-D
Career: 32-16-00
Career Singles: 22-09-0
Career Tag: 10-05-00

Emerge Singles: 00-00-00
Emerge Tag: 00-01-00

Accomplishments
2x Majestic Premier Champion
1x SCW United States Champion
1x SCW World Tag Team Champions (w/ Celeste Camini)
1x Majestic Camaraderia Champions (Crimson Sun Express)

Match History

"The Irish Carbomb" Claire Bailey
W-L-D
Career: 11-10-00
Career Singles: 03-05-00
Career Tag: 06-05-00

Accomplishments

Primary for tag team division use, but she is available for the occasion singles match if needed.
[Image: CS.png]
Crimson Sun
W-L-D
Career: 02-02-00

Accomplishments
Inaugural Majestic Camaraderia Champions

"Wrestling's Rising Sun" Hiro Tanaka
W-L-D
Career: 32-16-00
Career Singles: 22-09-0
Career Tag: 10-05-00

Accomplishments
2x Majestic Premier Champion
1x SCW United States Champion
1x SCW World Tag Team Champions (w/ Celeste Camini)

Match History

"The Irish Carbomb" Claire Bailey
W-L-D
Career: 11-10-00
Career Singles: 03-05-00
Career Tag: 06-05-00

Accomplishments