Jordan Majors vs. Damian Angel
2 RP Limit for singles

Deadline: 11:59:59 pm ET Tuesday, June 23, 2020
[Image: MKl96W9.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]
I love AJ Allmendinger.
OOC: I've been anxious to get keep the story moving along. It's a fun one to tell. Fair warning the first scene is a little crazy. It was written prior to this past week's events in wrestling but I decided to keep it as is.

Breakdown 6/24/2020
[Image: JORDAN1.png]
OOC: A little something to not no show again. Enjoy it. Or don't... I'm not your boss.

Darkness…

Our scene opens up in a corner of the arena, where Damian Angel can be seen sitting alone, musing to himself and the ever-present camera.

“Truth be told, I do not have a lot of time left. 

It is interesting, is it not? I came into Supreme Championship Wrestling in 2006 and immediately set crosshairs upon an order of men and women who held on beyond their time. Men and women who attempted to continue to bogart positions of influence, thus encumbering future generations. Here we are. It is 2020, and I am in that position I so loathed.

I have become that which I sought to destroy.

Do you want to know the truth as to why I stood behind Peyton Rice when I did? It was not to do as Alexander Desoubrais and done and continues to do. I did not wish to use her rising star to lift my own. On the contrary. My desire was to push her farther so that she might enter into that upper echelon, where she finds herself standing atop of SCW, with those like Alexander… those like me... “

Damian snickers to himself.

“Sometimes I do not even comprehend my own actions. They are as if they come from beyond, guided by external forces that I cannot hope to counter. I have resisted the prophecies that I had early spoken of, and for what? To bring ruin upon SCW? To help others usher in their visions? 

I am not interested in The Wonderland. 

My story ends inside the ring. My story ends with me being broken. And when that happens… when I am being wheeled out of the arena to hushed silence, my neck bound to stability, my arms lifelessly hanging beside me… all I will have left is hope.

Hope that it all ends up having been worth it. 

Hope that my journey does not lead to an end to everything I have built.

Hope that my daughter understands... “

Damian’s voice trails off, caught up in a fit of sentimentality. As he sighs, ready to bring this to an end, a shadow approaches him. Looming over, Damian looks up. His eyes furrow as he gazes upon his second follower in SCW. For years, this woman remained tangentially connected to SCW through association to the Brat Pack of Katie Steward and company. But now, almost as a sleeper agent awakened and brought home, Autumn Daniels tilts her head to the side. She shakes her head as she regards Damian in his place, reaching down for him.

Autumn: “This is not how your story ends…”

Damian reaches up, and a small smile curls onto his lips. The pair clasp hands as Autumn pulls back helping Damian to his feet as we go to black.