Wrestler’s Alias: Marie Caedes
Pic Base: Maddison Jaizani
Height: 5ft 10
Weight 170
Birthdate: November 1, 2002
Birth place: Savannah, Georgia
Current residence: Savannah Georgia

Physical Look:
Wrestling attire: short leather pink pants and pink shirt and her hair pulled back in a ponytail
Out of the ring attire; color jeans with matching shirts

Wrestling Info:
Wrestling Style: high flyer and technical with small amount of brawler
Alignment: Face with a couple heel tendencies
Years Pro: 2
Entrance Music: (Amen) Its Saturday Night by Panic at the Disco

Finishers

“Girls Rule”: Flip off top turnbuckle onto prone opponent
“Right Side of Street”: Sidewalk Slam with knee to stomach
Submission finisher: Crossface

Signature Moves:
“Stars Ignite” Split Legged Moonsault
“No Rules” Scoop Powerslam

Common Moves:
Flying Shoulder Block
Knife Edge
Enzuigiri
Hurricana
Bulldog
Spinning Toe Hold
Split Legged Moonsault
Asai Moonsault
DDT
Inverted DDT
Half Boston Crab
Diving Turnbuckle Clothesline
Snap Suplex
Missile Dropkick 
Flying Body Press

Strength
Quickness
Easily adapts to counter opponent

Weaknesses
Temper

Entrance:

(Amen) Its Saturday starts to play as the arena plunges into darkness. Pink and white sparks fall down from the top of the arena as a shadow appears at the top of the entrance. As the lights come Marie is standing there then she skips down to the ring. She slides into the ring as the chorus starts. She stands on the turnbuckle with her arms out and then jumps down, and tests the ropes keeping an eye on her opponent.

Handler Information:
Handler: Star

Biography:
Marie Caedes began her career at the age of 17, thanks to her grandfather who signed her contract: She has been training with mom Lynn Brewster and with her various uncles for 3 years before joining SWAT in a rush to get in the ring. After having her contract there made void, she went back to training and now is ready to try a diet that will indeed teach her even more, sharpening her skills to a perfection. Right now she holds no grudges, she simply wants to wrestle and is looking beyond her family to find someone to help her train more.
Welcome to SCW. I hope you enjoy your time here. I will book you as soon as I can. Until then, feel free to join our fed discord to chat with members, or get to know them on the boards. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.