A serious note about today's world...
Hey everyone... As per my OOC on my RP from last week, I'm addressing the COVID-19 reality.  I want to tell everyone that my daughter was exposed directly, and subjected to the shitty test that determines positive or negative tests, and thankfully, she has officially come up negative.  We found out yesterday, and I've told a couple people here and there.

Now on a soapbox... Please people, take this disease seriously.  It was threatening enough to put a six year old into a quarantined state for over 10 days.  Most importantly, as a parent, it put a sense of fear into me that I never want to feel again.  I want to believe I can protect her from everything, and not risk her health.  The reality is, you can't Nerf the world.  Risk is out there.  I just want everyone to be safe in today's time.  We are one family.  It's not something mentally anyone wants to experience.  All I ask, take the proper precautions, and protect those around you.  Adhere to whatever your locality suggests is the right protections for where you live.  And most importantly, realize this thing can get anyone at anytime.

I don't want to see anymore family face this stress I've faced over the past 10 days or so.
Man, 

I'm glad to hear the news about your daughter, i couldn't imagine what everyone of yours was going through while waiting for the results. A couple people here already had caught it, J and Alexis so we know about how bad it can get. My mum has had people she knows suffer with it also. But thankfully everyone of those people affected I know of have pulled through. 

Back in march I thought I might have caught it the week or two before I was set to leave to the United States and visit Omar. I never and then lockdown happened an flights cancelled and everything else that's happened since then. The impact of this has been far reaching so much so.

I equally can't stress enough to everyone to stay safe and wear a mask it isn't the end of the world if you do. Just stay safe.
[Image: ZbBQHbf.png]
Hearing that it's hit others makes me feel bad that I'm not more active than I am. To J and Lexy, I'm so thankful you both have not let this pandemic defeat either of you. I wasn't trying to make my case sound more important, and I hope it didn't come across that way. It was more I was in a situation I was scared out of my mind and all I could think of is protect those who matter.
You haven't done anything wrong man. Just so glad that your daughter is safe. I am praying for everyone during these times.
No offense taken at all bud, its scary shit. Trust me, I know all about it. Glad your daughter is okay. Stay safe.
[Image: Bree2022.png]

SCW: 87 - 48 - 8 || Career 97 - 60 - 9
>>>>>*<<<<<
SCW Television Champion
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion
2X SCW World Champion
3X SCW United States Champion
2X SCW Tag Team Champion

(1X W/ Blake Mason; 1X W/ Scott Burnside Andrew Raynes)
1X SCW Women's Champion
-----
Supreme Champion
2020 Female of the Year
2016 Star of Tomorrow
Only 2X VWA Evolution Champion

=====
~~ Amy Chastaine ~~
SCW: 63 - 30 - 6 || Career: 120 - 75 - 15

1X SCW Tag Team Champion - W/ Kennedy Street [B.A.E.]
1X SCW Adrenaline Champion | 1X SCW United States Champion
1X SCW Television Champion | 1X SCW World Champion
SCW Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Supreme Champion * First Female * Fastest Time
2017 Female of the Year | 2017 Shot of Adrenaline Winner
2015 Star of Tomorrow | 2015 Rookie of the Year
Final VWA World Champion

=====
Total (All Characters):
323/226/35

http://www.hardygirl.net/
Dude, as a Dad, i'm so glad to hear that your daughter is safe and it came back negative.

I've done everything I can to keep my girls safe and with my wife pregnant with our 2nd (my third) we make sure we are doing everything we can to stay safe and protected.

I still refuse to let our kids go into any store with us. it's only Amanda or myself who goes and gets anything.

The Code Of The Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

(07-08-2020, 04:29 AM)DeeSizzle Wrote: Dude, as a Dad, i'm so glad to hear that your daughter is safe and it came back negative.

I've done everything I can to keep my girls safe and with my wife pregnant with our 2nd (my third) we make sure we are doing everything we can to stay safe and protected.

I still refuse to let our kids go into any store with us. it's only Amanda or myself who goes and gets anything.

I can say it's definitely been the first time in her six years I've been super scared.  She's been sick growing up, flues and such, and she's fallen and taken bumps and bruises, but being about to be 37 myself, I remember getting those same bruises.  I've let her out of the house.  This was a freak encounter at her gymnastics academy, where they wear masks, sterilize everything, carry antibacterial, and the girl was completely asymptomatic.  From what the academy says, for one she feels terrible because it was literally my daughter and one or two others in that class directly exposed, but she literally doesn't know where she got it.

I'm a firm believer in you can't "Nerf the world."  But with a pregnant wife, I completely respect being on a completely higher scale of lockdown.  The worst part about it, since she was asymptomatic and was negative, was how stir crazy she got.  We didn't quarantine her from mom and dad, but we did so from friends, family, etc.  Now we just want her to go away and play some more ha ha.

It's scary.  It's real.  I have very severe allergies in my sinuses, so I, a lot of times, can't smell or taste much.  So I've had to really focus on that and make sure it's this God awful Kansas wind, and not something I need to isolate from my family for.
I got tested last week for it when I felt like shit. It came back positive. Now with two kids, in the house I am doing my damnest to quarantine myself from them.
[Image: NEWHAUS_copy.png]

Wonderland To Salvation: A Journey To Nirvana VIP Members

Selena Frost (VIP Member Since November 25th,2021)
The Happy Farmstead Friends ( VIP Members Since December 16th, 2021 with BOGO Deal)
Marie Jones ( VIP Member Since February 3rd,2022 after failing to cancel after 7 Day Trial)
Brittany Lohan (VIP Member Since February 17th, 2022 after joining for a gallon of Creatine.)
Crystal Zdunich (VIP Member Since March 3rd,2022 after seeking help from everyone)
Josh Hudson (Haüs of Nirvana Member Since March 13th, 2022 after Senior Citizen Discount)
Gio... Stay safe. My wife had to end up tested, and ended up with e-coli and salmonella instead, regardless it was another round of quarantine for all of us. My daughter was past having enough. We are finally to a point where everything is back to square one of the citywide mandates. I'm not naive, and I take my precautions, but the reality of this world is it could be anyone at anytime.

Keep us posted when you're negative and safe again Gio. I'll be thinking about you.